Fast Setup, Easy Use, Great Customer Service, All your shipping in one place!

Bewertet am 16.1.2018
Kohl M.
Executive Administrator

Kommentare: It handles all the shipping for all of our online stores, provides us with a great discount on shipping costs, and makes managing shipments for multiple online stores relatively hassle-free. It has even more options like inventory management, marketing, customer management, and others that we have yet to use!

Vorteile: I love that all of my online stores can all go to one location. I like that I can add pictures for each of my products and have them appear in the emails that are sent to my customers or printed on my invoices. It can easily create pick lists, packing slips, and labels, all of which are customizable. I like that it can manage my inventory and sync it with my stores. I like that I can create a favorite shipping method and package options, and quickly ship with those settings with the click of a button. I can also group together any of my orders that will be using the same shipping method and packaging, then select from my saved settings, and print all the pick lists, packing slips, and/or labels at once! I have run into a few problems here and there with integrations, which is to be expected when connecting two different systems, and customer service is always willing to do whatever it takes to help me resolve my issue.

Nachteile: There is one thing that bugs me severely about this product. When one of my warehouse workers accidentally clears an order, there is no way to reinstate the order or re-pull the data from my online stores. A manual order has to be created, and the order is no longer synched with shipping easy. This doesn't happen often, but it has happened more than once, and recreating an order manually stinks, not because shippingeasy makes it hard to do, it just stinks when automatic is so much faster and better.

Been using them for years!!!

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Gay H.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use ShippingEasy for our shipping across the nation for over 3 years. We love that they continue to improve the program as well as introduce new items at reasonable prices.

Vorteile: I love that ShippingEasy has a CRM integrated with the shipping. Which is constantly being updated to make the program better. Creating Marketing campaigns are easy and selecting which customers get which email and when, you're able to get very specific. Send out a two week email to make sure customers received the correct order and request for reviews. Very Easy.

Nachteile: To select customers for a specific reason for an email campaign you have to make a list first and save it before sending the campaign.

Been using this for many years

Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Rodney H.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It took us 3 days to catch up from weekend orders with EarthDye and Harvest Moon hair dye, after installing shipping easy all orders go out the same day and weekend orders on Monday with several hours to spare, absolutely incredible, it has saved us tons of time and money and also they helped with postage. First-class all the way around the block and back.

Vorteile: SUPPORT!! Although not needed very much because it is so easy to use, blew shipstaion out of the water. we gave shipstation a months trial and was super confusing. We have used this now for several years and the tech support is nothing short of fricken awesome. Fast and knowledgable. They are like one person answering your questions, nothing like I have ever seen in my lifetime. Lifetime customer.

Nachteile: I have 0 cons. It's affordable, reliable and efficient.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Shipping Easy. The Best Shipping & Email Marketing Program ever created all in one!

Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Tanya B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Cut down on shipping errors, saved money and time!

Vorteile: What I love most about this program is Everything! Not only does it send our customers shipment notification emails with tracking numbers but you can set up a variety of automated emails for every possible need. Having been in business for over 20 years I have used many different shipping programs, nothing has ever come close to the abilities of what Shipping Easy can do. Since this program has all of your order data it gives you so many options to reach back out to customers. Each day I discover some other feature I am not using that I should be taking advantage of. If I am ever uncertain how something could benefit me or how to set something up their support staff is the best of the best! So Amazing! You can set up numerous stores with infinite ways to reach out to your customers to increase sales. There is simply no other option for us. Shipping Easy makes our job easier, it cuts down on shipping mistakes and saves us time, energy, and money.

Nachteile: The only negative that I have found in 10 months of using Shipping Easy is that you cannot create forms to capture email addresses for those customers that wish to receive newsletters. Currently I do still pay another company that has built in forms on my website making it super easy to capture email addresses. On the bright side, because it does have the ability to send emails to anyone that has placed an order, it does not matter if they signed up, I can still send them an email.

They take care of you!

Bewertet am 3.7.2019
Allen H.
Technician
Chemikalien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In the two years we have been using ShippingEasy, every time we have a question or odd request, they have been impossibly helpful in getting the issue resolved with nearly no wait at all. The individuals I have contacted are all intimately familiar with not only the aspects of their own product, but have a keen understanding of all the carriers they support as well as the platform you may sell from. They know shipping inside and out.

Vorteile: Everything I need done as far as shipping is concerned, they can handle without issue. The interface is straight-forward and easy to use, plus they work seamlessly with our store and postal carriers. I have never had a bug or issue with the software after over two years of use.

Nachteile: It's hard to come up with something I like the least about this product. Before, we had been doing all of our shipping manually which took hours. Now we can practically automate the process and have easy access to a wealth of information we never had before. I should note that we only take advantage of the shipping aspects of the program and only use one store, so I can't speak on the inventory management or how well it handles multiple platforms.

FREE Plan + Discounted USPS Rates!

Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Joshua K.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am a seller on a popular online marketplace that has recently increased their shipping rates for sellers. This led to a substantial profit decrease on lower-weight items shipped via USPS First-Class. The discounted rates on ShippingEasy beat the rates of the online marketplace. This has helped my business restore its profits on such items.

Vorteile: The thing I absolutely like the most about ShippingEasy is that they offer a FREE plan with plenty of features - something that's hard to find elsewhere. The most useful feature included with all plans is the integration with an Amazon seller account. This allows me to print labels for orders received, view FBA inventory, and manage reviews. The free plan includes 50 shipments per month, integration with an unlimited number of stores/carts/marketplaces, and batch label printing.

Nachteile: One feature that's lacking in the FREE plan is the ability to link carrier accounts other than USPS. It would be nice if I were able to link my FedEx account with ShippingEasy. This feature is included in the paid plans, however.

Shipping Easy Inventory Management Feature - makes multi channel selling easy

Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Vivian V.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Inventory management across several online marketplaces.

Vorteile: We have been using ShippingEasy for a couple for years now. It was easy to set up with a little customer service help. It is dependable and keeps all our marketplace inventories up to date. Customer Service is pleasant, accurate, and easy to work with. They have added features such as email marketing which automatically sends emails to my eCommerce customers. These emails are branded and are tailored to the customer and the marketplace.

Nachteile: I like everything, I have no complaints. I wish it linked to Poshmark.

Yes, It's easy!

Bewertet am 7.8.2019
Carol B.
Vice President
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It was a really easy move to make into ShippingEasy. The customer service is always patient and there for you and it's great for a small business, all in all.

Vorteile: You're up and running immediately. Not much of a learning curve involved ...almost too easy to believe, really.
Very dependable and good customer service.

Nachteile: There are some small issues that certainly could be improved such as saving customer information (and not just on manual orders) Also not having to scroll way up and down to check off orders to create labels.(if you are getting in a lot of orders at once) There are some other small aggravations but since I can't think of them right now that must mean they are not that major!

Easy to use software with a caring team

Bewertet am 23.8.2019
Jasmin M.
ceo
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: overall, i love shipping easy. I started using this software when it was first launched a few years ago. They were one of the first companies to provide the label printing ease us upcoming ecommerce businesses needed.

Vorteile: I love that i can always and i mean ALWAYS get my questions or concerns answered. The staff is amazing and extremely knowledgable. They are patient and are always eager to help out

Nachteile: so far, i havent had major cons, i have been using them for years

I always Recommend Shippingeasy to everyone

Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Emmaline E.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I adore shippingeasy.

Vorteile: Shippingeasy's customer service is outstanding. They are always doing what they can to help even if it is not them. Example my label printer broke, I couldnt get a hold of the label printer cpmpany I mentioned this to Shippingeasy and THEY troubleshoot it for me and got it working. They are extremely quick and really have helped my business to grow by implementing things to mainline my orders. I adore shippingeasy

Nachteile: I cant think of anything rt now. The only thing missing is the ability to buy shipping supplies through them and also maybe pictures of the sold items would be nice. I have seen that with other software. But it's not that big of a deal.

Always there to help

Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Bahar T.
Sportartikel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My favorite part of using this software is their customer support is ALWAYS available lightning fast and fixes any issues immediately.

Vorteile: Super easy to use and you can link all your platforms to make everything even less work! Superb!

Nachteile: There haven't really been any issues that either weren't my own mistake or something the staff could easily help me with.

No contest, Shipping Easy is the best at what it does!

Bewertet am 19.1.2017
Jessica B.
Assistant to the CEO
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Shipping Easy lives up to its namesake and offers easy, thorough, and cost-effective assistance for all of my shipping needs. They've never let me down in Customer Service and make themselves as accessible as possible for even the most time sensitive of situations. They are one of the few services that I recommend by word of mouth, as I feel they will always represent me and my company to the best of their ability.

Vorteile: The Customer Service is at least 50% of why I love this software. But I also love how simple and clean the design of the program is. It has everything that I need for shipping, without being too overwhelming. I also love the level of communication the site offers with its alert system. It makes me feel quite confident that the software is constantly being cared for.

Nachteile: It would be nice if Shipping Easy could offer Express Shipping for all of the Flate Rate packages sizes USPS offers, instead of just the Flat Rate Padded Envelopes.

Saving my sanity!

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Aaron B.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Inventory Management across multiple sales channels

Vorteile: I use ShippingEasy to not only ship my orders but to manage my inventory across multiple sales channels. This has been a life saver and likely added years back to my life. The idea of how I was managing my inventory before ShippingEasy makes me want to invent a time machine so I could have started using them from the beginning.

Nachteile: Sometimes getting everything to work with a new sales channel and sync with existing inventory can be a little tricky, but once it's it setup, it's smooth sailing.

GREAT Service provider.. they care about the little guy!

Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Maryjo K.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great service every time. We use this program for many features, including inventory and email marketing.

Vorteile: Easy to use.
Easy to get customer service and technical help.
Donovan helped me with email marketing.. really made it work.

Nachteile: I have nothing to note that can be improved.

My most recommended software ever

Bewertet am 19.9.2018
James L.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The biggest benefit that we have seen since using ShippingEasy is the time savings. Before using ShippingEasy, we were set up to print all shipping labels out of paypal. 20 orders was a 1/2 day process. Copying and pasting tracking #'s back to my website. Currently we are processing over 100 per day in less than 3 hours.

Vorteile: I love Shipping Easy for how it greatly streamlines the shipping process. Whether you are just shipping a few packages a week to hundreds per day, it makes the process easy and intuitive. Additionally, the interface between various marketplaces is a life saver. Shipping a vendor fulfilled Amazon order is no different than filling one from our own website. It transfers all shipping info quickly and accurately.
Finally, they have one of the best help desks of any software I have ever seen with quick and accurate responses.

Nachteile: I think the only negative that I have had is with not being able to print a multi box order more easily. It can be done, but only if using thermal transfer type printing.

Their Name is what I Get!!

Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Jim P.
e Commerce Manager
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Shipping Easy makes running an online store easy and saves time from having to research pricing for my item on USPS, UPS and Fed Ex websites. They have negotiated rates with UPS and Fed Ex which they pass on to us. Their customer service team is responsive and informed. They always get me back on track quickly. They proactively reach out to help us utilize their tools like Marketing. We are able to send out blast emails to all 4000+ customers about sales, discounts or other products we want to highlight. Cool Stuff!!

Vorteile: The ease of identifying the most economical method to ship items - USPS, UPS, Fed-Ex. They also offer the ability to access all previous customers via the Marketing segment.

Nachteile: I can't rearrange the icons at the top of my dashboard. Maybe the price....It would be great to have this service for free, but they earn their fees!!

Saves so much time and is so easy.

Bewertet am 22.12.2016
Melvin s T.

Kommentare: Before using ShippingEasy, I was using another offline inventory management software. I had to manually enter the details of every order into the software, or if able, use an .xml file and import. Then I had to manually add the information on the USPS website and ship from there. Sometimes the address would mess up and I have to start all over again. Sometimes the page would error out and have to start over again. Other times I would accidentally hit the back button and have to start all over again. Needless to say, this was very frustrating and time-consuming. It would take me at least three to four hours on very busy days to get everything entered, paid and printed. I saw an advertisement for ShippingEasy on the Amazon seller site and decided to take a look. I didn't think this kind of shipping site would be for a small seller like me, but they take businesses of all sizes. I started the trial and instantly fell in love. What used to take hours took minutes. You can easily check multiple orders to batch process and boom, you've just done thirty orders in a few clicks. The label options also save time and money. Right now I mostly use the combination option, which has the packing slip and shipping label on the same page. So, you don't have to match up the shipping label with the receipt or waste paper printing out two different things. Support is also very helpful and responsive whenever there is an issue. I should note that I've had the service for over one year and have only needed to contact support about three times for minor issues. I've never had issues with the site being down or shipping not working, so that's obviously a very good thing. The best thing is probably that you are able to get discounted rates through them which makes it easier to make a profit. Even though I don't ship tens of thousands of packages a year, I can still get the discounted rates as if I did. I've nothing but good things to say about ShippingEasy and strongly recommend it to anyone that is looking for a way to cut down on wasting time preparing shipping.

Vorteile: Ease of use and discounts on shipping.

Nachteile: No cons here.

The Only Shipping Software that Worked for Me

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Kathleen C.

Vorteile: My business buys product from the customer (instead of the other way around). I used to have to manually generate a shipping label, cutting and pasting into paypal ship now, the order #, the customer address, I had to manually calculate the weight...it was tedious, I actually cringed when I got new orders, not good if you are running a business. A friend said I could purchase shipping software to do that, but none of the apps could be customized to automatically send a shipping label to a customer for them to use to SHIP TO ME. Then I tried ShippingEasy, oh my gosh they had a work around for me! Now, with a few clicks my customers receive a shipping label, it has their order # on it, AND it sends them an email! All with a couple clicks! So happy! Now I am happy to get as many orders as I can.

Nachteile: I have no complaints. This software does what it is supposed to do, make my life easier. Customer support is great.

A major game changer for a small business

Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Andrew P.
Founder & Creative Director

Kommentare: ShippingEasy is a huge game changer for our small business. Time saver, highly organized and functional.

Vorteile: Ease of use, connectivity, for both our shipping needs and marketing are all incredibly important aspects of ShippingEasy. In the 5 years we've been using SE, it has saved us countless hours in creating shipping labels, return labels and tracking packages. We've also begun using their email marketing and have found it easy to use and very functional with the ability to segment customer's buying habits. Very useful. Their customer service is also top notch.

Nachteile: Honestly, we don't have much to say in the negative category for ShippingEasy. Before finding SE, we created every label individually on the USPS web site. SE took a daily multi-hour process down to minutes. A huge time saver.

the support staff was fantastic

Bewertet am 30.6.2017
Aaron Y.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: an easier daily life....

Vorteile: The support staff was support driven and sales oriented. He listens, accepts faults moves past them and offers solutions. To answer the question, the software's primary "pro" is it's ability to save time in shipping as well as data flow between my software and itself. The added features like mass email is outstanding... This pretty much cemented my account with shippingeasy. This just simplifies my life and saves my company money. I love it and that's rare for me to say about.... Software.

Nachteile: Moving from the orders page to the shipments page is odd. When I create a shipment on and individual order, I should be able to immediately setup my label to printed. Your plug-in for wordpress/woocommerce did not initially work on my server. I was served the error: Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/.../.../.../class-wc-shippingeasy-integration.php on line 21 I fixed this error myself by commenting out the line and reported it to customer support in an effort to help you guys out... No luck, I was brushed off.. And that was even after pointing out that I am my own webhost and willing to modify my Apache/PHP environment to match your requirements. So, I am running your software with my fix in it... So that's a "Con"... You guys should be a little bit more open with people. Smart people do incredible things when they work with more smart people...

A tad bit cumbersome

Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Kevin M.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has certainly streamlined our shipping procedures and helped us consolidate all of our market places into one shipping platform. It has saved us countless area on that side. The marketing side could use some help but the information it provides is great.

Vorteile: The software is very powerful and can be extremely useful beyond just shipping. It tracks all transactions and captures gret markleting information for future use.

Nachteile: The whole thing is just a bit cumbersome as far as the interface goes. It is not very intuitive in terms of finding functions. Overall they just really need to upgrade the user interface.

Emma's Commanding Yet Gentle and Calming Voice Presence

Bewertet am 9.11.2018
Enrique R.
Founder & CEO
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Shipping Easy is not easy to learn. I had to make three calls to figure out items such as mapping fields??? Manual upload of CSV files??? I'm able to manually edit my orders now (I have less than 10). Will I have to go through this every time I have special requests?

Vorteile: The ability to custom create labels and boxes is amazing. I also like the ability to cancel and refund the funds for editing or cancelling labels immediately. The full list of features is deep and can make my shipping tasks easier, once I am able to delve further into the list of features. Which leads me to the next topic:

Nachteile: Shipping Easy is burdensome and difficult to navigate. The features are extremely technical and require a crash course to navigate. I do realize the shipping world is chock filled with options from different carriers, but Shipping Easy does its customers no favors by also overwhelming the client with SO MANY OPTIONS. Luckily, I am very proficient in systems navigation, yet I felt myself becoming frustrated by the sheer complexity of Shipping Easy's software. My CSRs calm, collected, the gentle and soothing voice was essential in keeping me centered, focused and after an extensive amount of time on the phone, we were able to fix the issue! Thank you for your outstanding interpersonal customer service skills, your empathy, and steadfast and even keel temperament in dealing with frustrated clients and helping us cross the finish line. Shipping Easy has a gem in Emma!

Excellent, efficient and economical

Bewertet am 21.6.2017
June S.

Kommentare: Excellent, easy, efficient and economical - what more is needed ?

Vorteile: Simple layout makes it easy to use. Flexible with useful options. Information can easily be edited and corrected between original input and final payment - this especially useful when formatting address details for international shipments. Always MUCH easier to input and operate than the websites at USPS and Canada Post

Nachteile: Only slight nuisance factor is the layout when entering a name and then having to insert the email address before the mailing address- so two "copy & paste" motions are needed at input.
One efficiency suggestion would be for the zip code/postal code to be entered first and using software such as "address doctor" to confirm and verify the standard street address.

Shipping Easy Review

Bewertet am 3.6.2019
Rachael Q.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Makes day to day shipping and sending packages quick and easy

Vorteile: quick and easy to use daily, great compatibility

Nachteile: A bit of a learning curve, not the cheapest software there is

Awesome software

Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Jim L.
Operations Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Amazing software. I wish all software had the level of support service that Shipping Easy provides. It would make running a small business much easier.

Vorteile: Greatly simplified my workflow and has improved the time needed for my daily shipping

Nachteile: A couple of updates added things that were just in the way to me but I can see how they were beneficial to others.