Über ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy bietet E-Commerce-Einzelhändler*innen die einfachsten cloudbasierten Lösungen für Versand, Inventarmanagement und Kund*innenmarketing.

Erfahre mehr über ShippingEasy

Shipping easy is the best way to ship your packages with discount rates for the online marketplace.it also help with business owners.you can not go wrong with this app.

I can not think of anything I dislike about the software.

Bewertungen zu ShippingEasy

4,9

ShippingEasy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.130 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ShippingEasy bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.130)

Joshua
Joshua
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

FREE Plan + Discounted USPS Rates!

Kommentare: I am a seller on a popular online marketplace that has recently increased their shipping rates for sellers. This led to a substantial profit decrease on lower-weight items shipped via USPS First-Class. The discounted rates on ShippingEasy beat the rates of the online marketplace. This has helped my business restore its profits on such items.

The thing I absolutely like the most about ShippingEasy is that they offer a FREE plan with plenty of features - something that's hard to find elsewhere. The most useful feature included with all plans is the integration with an Amazon seller account. This allows me to print labels for orders received, view FBA inventory, and manage reviews. The free plan includes 50 shipments per month, integration with an unlimited number of stores/carts/marketplaces, and batch label printing.

One feature that's lacking in the FREE plan is the ability to link carrier accounts other than USPS. It would be nice if I were able to link my FedEx account with ShippingEasy. This feature is included in the paid plans, however.

Kristine
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I've not once felt the need for any other software.

Kommentare: I've had little issue with this company. They are responsive, they are transparent (they're always letting you know of any connection errors, carrier price hikes, outages, anything) and have really streamlined my whole shipping process.

ShippingEasy has gone from a powerful shipping program, to a powerful program that gets easier to use with every update. I love that I can save addresses, it cuts down on my computerwork. I can get an order shipped and labeled in under 1 minute. Works for me! And the new tracking that gets sent post shipment to customers is a terrific feature that muy customers love.

ShippingEasy if you're listening....PLEASE make it so I can change to origin zip code in the "create shipment" tab, and not in settings (which sometimes I forget to switch back) That would be soooo much more convenient.

Ryan
Office Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bria rocks and you should do whatever it takes to keep her on your staff.

Kommentare: Cheaper insurance and contacting Bria (after several tries to other, less awesome, agents).

Bria's help and support is the best part of making the change to this platform. The insurance rates are cheaper but with the extra time cost, I am not sure we are actually saving money.

It is not user friendly, the labels print from newest to oldest and separate the international and priority from the first class instead of letting me print the labels in the order they were imported, you know, logically. Logic dictates that you would want to print the labels for the oldest orders first, not the newest orders. If I have 50 orders and they are jumbled by mail class and destination, it takes me 5 times longer than Stamps.com to print the batch because I have to do them individually so the orders go out in the order they were received. The training was about showing you all the "cool" (aka useless) features of the platform instead of making it easy for me to use and setting it up for what I need daily. Because of the training lacking usefulness, I have spent extra time sorting out the issues I face (thanks to Bria's help). Bria is the only agent you have that has been willing to help me love a platform I hate, everyone else just says "that feature is not available" or "you cannot do that in this platform" but Bria has worked to come up with creative solutions to get what I need out of this platform. Having to set everything up from packaging to rules is not saving me time and I have found this program to actually take up more of my time than Stamps.com did which I feel is misrepresented by your sales people. I was informed that I could streamline my batches but so far, it's been a lot more work and babysitting from me. Enter Bria the rock star!

Antwort von ShippingEasy

We're thrilled to hear such great things about Bria's level of service. We have high standards when it comes to our customer service, and Bria certainly upholds those standards! Thank you for sharing your experience. As for the concern of functionality within the app itself, we are always looking to make adjustments and improvements based on customer feedback. We have added a feature request ticket based on your conversation with Bria. Once our development team can outline and prioritize the work, Bria will follow-up with you. In the meantime, Bria has informed us that she has presented you an alternative resolution using Shipping Rules. While not precisely what you were looking for, hopefully that can help in the interim. The platform is meant to make life easier for merchants like you, so we are sorry we didn¿t hit the mark right off-the-bat. Again, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to making sure ShippingEasy meets your shipping needs.

Chase

Best Shipping Solution On The Market

Kommentare: It’s been absolutely fantastic. I am a customer for life and will gladly be a cheerleader for ShippingEasy.

ShippingEasy is hands down the most convenient, intuitive, streamlined and professional shipping solution I have ever used. ShippingEasy flawlessly handles every aspect of our shipping logistics like a champion.

In all honesty, the only thing I disliked was that I hadn’t discovered it sooner. I could have saved myself from all the headaches that shipping issues and inferior shipping platforms have caused.

JEFF
President in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Finally, someone is figuring it out!

Kommentare: Excellent up time (upwards of 98% most of the time). Great support staff, easy to work with and they ACTUALLY resolves issues! Go figure!! (Volusion delusion). Great GUI makes workflow a snap.

The flexibility and functionality are phenomenal. It's great to have a "hub" where both order fulfillment and marketing can happen in one place! Leaves our e-commerce platform (volusion) in the dust!

HTML editing and graphical verification (switching back and forth) of e-mail newsletters is limited which makes it very frustrating, especially when one wants to use font sizes larger than "72" or make inter-document hyperlinks for starters. I hope these features will be added soon! Also, the ability to cancel or recall e-mail campaigns within say 30 mins, would be very helpful. Sometime you think it's perfect, hit the send button, and see the e-mail at your inbox (for review) and see a problem than you can't fix!!

Unterhaltungselektronik, Selbstständig

Shipping Made Easy.

It's fairly easy to select the best service and ship, and there are inexpensive options for small flat letters, etc.

I wish I could connect to my PayPal to pay for packages, rather than using a credit card and paying it off. I also wish it would show combinable orders instead of requiring me to select 'combine orders' box. Finally, it does not save package details when checking between services. Actually, I wish it would compare different services (UPS, USPS, FedEx) to be able to select the most cost-effective option.

Aaron
Operations Manager in USA
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ShippingEasy is perhaps the best value shipping/inventory management systems on the market

Kommentare: Great platform, frequently improving features, will likely continue using for the foreseeable future.

Reasonably priced, robust features, seamless inventory management integration, would definitely recommend to any business. Customer service is always fast, courteous, and extremely helpful.

There are several minor display issues that recur from time to time, but these may simply be compatibility-based.

Gay
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Been using them for years!!!

Kommentare: We use ShippingEasy for our shipping across the nation for over 3 years. We love that they continue to improve the program as well as introduce new items at reasonable prices.

I love that ShippingEasy has a CRM integrated with the shipping. Which is constantly being updated to make the program better. Creating Marketing campaigns are easy and selecting which customers get which email and when, you're able to get very specific. Send out a two week email to make sure customers received the correct order and request for reviews. Very Easy.

To select customers for a specific reason for an email campaign you have to make a list first and save it before sending the campaign.

Erica

Highly recommend

Kommentare: Great - they have excellent customer service! I was having problems with getting logged out of the Stamps.com site and couldn't buy postage. The online chat was easy to get on and I was helped by your customer service rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
. They were extremely helpful, patient, and while it took a little while, they were able to fix my problem and get me back working!! Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!

It's fast and easy. Very convenient. I think it's so much quicker and cuts down my processing time.

I can't think of anything that I don't like. It took a little getting used to the system, but now it's a breeze.

Vivian

Shipping Easy Inventory Management Feature - makes multi channel selling easy

Kommentare: Inventory management across several online marketplaces.

We have been using ShippingEasy for a couple for years now. It was easy to set up with a little customer service help. It is dependable and keeps all our marketplace inventories up to date. Customer Service is pleasant, accurate, and easy to work with. They have added features such as email marketing which automatically sends emails to my eCommerce customers. These emails are branded and are tailored to the customer and the marketplace.

I like everything, I have no complaints. I wish it linked to Poshmark.

Steven
E-Commerce Specialist in USA
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great first shipping platform. Scales with your business!

Kommentare: Great, support was always helpful, but it was the Inventory Management (and lack thereof) that required us to switch. We also wish Houzz was a supported integration, but it is a very niche platform so I can understand why it may not be integrated.

While we no longer use Shipping easy, it still has been the best shipping service I've used in my 10 years in e-commerce. We had to switch to a system that managed inventory across multiple sales channels and allowed bulk updates, so we had to leave ShippingEasy. We still wish we had the shipping functionality of ShippingEasy in our new system. Our new system is a little clunky, and ShippingEasy had better presets / automatic shipping we would take advantage of to save time during our day.

We ultimately left ShippingEasy due to the inventory management being an issue and it did not integrate with Houzz. At one point it was working perfectly, but it seems like ShippingEasy all but dropped support for that feature a couple years ago. It could be better now, we just couldn't afford to pay for two shipping service providers. Our new inventory management system also allowed us to ship (not as great as ShippingEasy) so we had to make the smarter choice for our business and drop ShippingEasy. Inventory management coming back in a fashion that truly allows multi-channel e-commerce sellers to manage inventory would be great for a seller like us that uses Amazon, eBay, Houzz, and Shopify.

Palla
SEO Consultant in Indien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Way to Manage your Logistics

Kommentare: It can be important for businesses that ship products regularly, as it can help to reduce the time and effort required to manage shipping tasks and improve the efficiency of their fulfillment process. By automating tasks such as printing labels and tracking shipments, and by providing integration options with ecommerce platforms and marketplaces, ShippingEasy can help businesses to save time and resources and focus on other areas of their business.

ShippingEasy is a shipping and order fulfillment software that helps businesses automate and streamline their shipping processes. Here are five potential pros of using ShippingEasy:Automation: ShippingEasy allows users to automate shipping tasks such as printing labels, tracking shipments, and updating tracking information, which can save time and effort.Integration options: ShippingEasy integrates with a range of ecommerce platforms and marketplaces, such as Amazon, eBay, and Shopify, which can help users streamline their workflows and avoid having to switch between multiple tools.Multiple carriers: ShippingEasy supports a range of carriers, including USPS, UPS, and FedEx, which can give users more flexibility and options when it comes to shipping their products.Customization options: ShippingEasy allows users to customize their shipping and fulfillment processes, including the ability to set up custom rules and workflows, and to create and customize shipping labels and packing slips.Customer support: ShippingEasy provides customer support through email, phone, and chat, which can be helpful for users who have questions or issues.

Cost: ShippingEasy is a paid tool, which may not be feasible for everyone.Limited carrier options: While ShippingEasy supports a range of carriers, it may not support all carriers, which could be an issue for users who need to ship with specific carriers that are not supported.

Brandon
Operations Manager in USA
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fastco USA

It's feature rich with new functions being added constantly.

The inability to add tracking from a local courier or another logistics company. I've seen this requested a bunch but it has never been implemented. Example: This would be for the "mark as shipped" scenario. Right now the drop down only shows carriers that we have linked. It'd be great if there was an "other" option where we could put the name of the logistics company used and add tracking. We ship a lot in the Southeast and Advantage Logistics dominates this area due to their low rates. They do provide tracking numbers but we are unable to attach them to our Fastco store orders though ShippingEasy.

Jessica

Shipping Easy

Kommentare: I use it to ship online orders and manage inventory for my multiple sales channels in person and online.

Love the capabilities and inventory features. It works well for my needs.

There are a few very simple features that the software is lacking like when I sell something through my linked POS system to shopify it doesn't deduct inventory since it wasn't shipped and I wish that the Purchase order screen showed what my quantities were in stock instead of my projections so I don't have to have multiple screens open to know what to order.

Jessica
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

Kommentare: Overall we love ship easy. Their customer service is like no other business we deal with. Everyone seems to be an expert in the system and I feel very safe and taken care of every time I call and have them handle our business and money.
Today I chatted with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] online. She helped me for over an hour! She was so kind and patient and seriously a pro at getting my needs met. If the product wasn’t already amazing enough, the customer service would keep us with you because we love how we are treated. Thank you!

This software links directly to both of our websites and makes it very easy to ship quickly with very few steps. It keeps excellent records and data for us and even helps us follow up with our customers in email. Love that!

I wish it worked better with my IPad. We only have one main computer and then a few iPads in our back shop. I wish I could get all the features on my iPad that I do on my computer. Like ease of printing. I have to click what feels like 17 buttons to actually print a page.

Emmaline

I always Recommend Shippingeasy to everyone

Kommentare: I adore shippingeasy.

Shippingeasy's customer service is outstanding. They are always doing what they can to help even if it is not them. Example my label printer broke, I couldnt get a hold of the label printer cpmpany I mentioned this to Shippingeasy and THEY troubleshoot it for me and got it working. They are extremely quick and really have helped my business to grow by implementing things to mainline my orders. I adore shippingeasy

I cant think of anything rt now. The only thing missing is the ability to buy shipping supplies through them and also maybe pictures of the sold items would be nice. I have seen that with other software. But it's not that big of a deal.

Jennifer
LuLaRoe Fashion Retailer in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

You all make it so easy!

Kommentare: I love it, I will never go elsewhere for my shipping needs. I love how customer service is amazing. You all should be a model to ALL companies.

I love that shipping easy is so easy lol. The website is so helpful and explains everything perfectly. If you have to call customer service, everyone (in today's case - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!) is so nice and walks you through your questions. I had to do a label to an APO address, something I have never done. The website explained how to set up the address. When I had a question about the customs form, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] patiently and kindly helped and even waited to make sure my label was printed properly. Your customer service is top-notch and a big thank you to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] today!

No cons! I have nothing negative to say, it's all POSITIVE!

Theo
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

ShippingEasy is ideal for small to medium e-commerce businesses

Kommentare: In the old days I would use USPS Click N Ship, eBay Labels and PayPal Labels. Now I use ShippingEasy 95% of the time, occasionally

ShippingEasy allows me to easily print FedEx, UPS and USPS labels for my website and eBay Store, and to create labels for my other business shipments. It offers excellent USPS discounts and integrates my FedEx account discounts. It also allows me to ship UPS at discounted rates despite not having an account.

3 small gripes: 1) they don't currently offer 24/7/365 live support which would be nice. 2) when UPS or USPS determines you underpaid for labels, they deduct your account without notice so if you want to contest their adjustments, you have to find them yourself in a timely manner. Otherwise, too bad. 3) their USPS Priority Mail discount is not quite as good as eBay's.

Claire
Marketing Director in USA
Kosmetik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It's been a game changer for our business!

Kommentare: Tracking with other apps was extremely difficult and it wasn't as seamless of a process, thankfully with ShippingEasy we are able to create labels, track the packages, and analytics.

Absolutely love how easy ShippingEasy is to use! It connects beautifully and seamlessly with our Shopify platform and we're able to notify our customers of every step of their order! It has made our customer service experience so much easier and I highly recommend it!

I'd like to see more analytics available since this will be our go-to system as we scale this upcoming year!

SHELLI

Love It!

It's fairly simple to set up and implement, but the most benefit comes from their customer service. They've assisted me with any issue that came up on setup, even so far as to troubleshooting hardware from another company. Customer service is key!

It can be technically difficult initially to set up, but as long as you call or use the great chat feature to ask for assistance, customer service will get it fixed in no time. In my case, they asked for permission to "control" my desktop and did the setup for me.

Melvin S
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Saves so much time and is so easy.

Kommentare: Before using ShippingEasy, I was using another offline inventory management software. I had to manually enter the details of every order into the software, or if able, use an .xml file and import. Then I had to manually add the information on the USPS website and ship from there. Sometimes the address would mess up and I have to start all over again. Sometimes the page would error out and have to start over again. Other times I would accidentally hit the back button and have to start all over again. Needless to say, this was very frustrating and time-consuming. It would take me at least three to four hours on very busy days to get everything entered, paid and printed. I saw an advertisement for ShippingEasy on the Amazon seller site and decided to take a look. I didn't think this kind of shipping site would be for a small seller like me, but they take businesses of all sizes. I started the trial and instantly fell in love. What used to take hours took minutes. You can easily check multiple orders to batch process and boom, you've just done thirty orders in a few clicks. The label options also save time and money. Right now I mostly use the combination option, which has the packing slip and shipping label on the same page. So, you don't have to match up the shipping label with the receipt or waste paper printing out two different things. Support is also very helpful and responsive whenever there is an issue. I should note that I've had the service for over one year and have only needed to contact support about three times for minor issues. I've never had issues with the site being down or shipping not working, so that's obviously a very good thing. The best thing is probably that you are able to get discounted rates through them which makes it easier to make a profit. Even though I don't ship tens of thousands of packages a year, I can still get the discounted rates as if I did. I've nothing but good things to say about ShippingEasy and strongly recommend it to anyone that is looking for a way to cut down on wasting time preparing shipping.

Ease of use and discounts on shipping.

No cons here.

Katie
Boutique owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shipping Easy is the best!

Kommentare: outstanding. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] just helped me and was wonderful. Thank you for you amazing service and patience with me trying to figure this out!

Shipping Easy is such a simple platform for my shipping needs. I LOVE that it integrates automatically and autogenerates labels the second someone pays. But honestly, the # 1 reason I love Shipping Easy is because I'm not tech savvy at all and their customer service is incredible. I can't even count the # of times I've used their live chat, and the problem is fixed in a matter of second/minutes every time. I LOVE this company.

It's a learning curve for us non techy people in the beginning for sure. But their customer service makes that bearable.

Kevin

A tad bit cumbersome

Kommentare: It has certainly streamlined our shipping procedures and helped us consolidate all of our market places into one shipping platform. It has saved us countless area on that side. The marketing side could use some help but the information it provides is great.

The software is very powerful and can be extremely useful beyond just shipping. It tracks all transactions and captures gret markleting information for future use.

The whole thing is just a bit cumbersome as far as the interface goes. It is not very intuitive in terms of finding functions. Overall they just really need to upgrade the user interface.

Enrique
Founder & CEO in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Emma's Commanding Yet Gentle and Calming Voice Presence

Kommentare: Shipping Easy is not easy to learn. I had to make three calls to figure out items such as mapping fields??? Manual upload of CSV files??? I'm able to manually edit my orders now (I have less than 10). Will I have to go through this every time I have special requests?

The ability to custom create labels and boxes is amazing. I also like the ability to cancel and refund the funds for editing or cancelling labels immediately. The full list of features is deep and can make my shipping tasks easier, once I am able to delve further into the list of features. Which leads me to the next topic:

Shipping Easy is burdensome and difficult to navigate. The features are extremely technical and require a crash course to navigate. I do realize the shipping world is chock filled with options from different carriers, but Shipping Easy does its customers no favors by also overwhelming the client with SO MANY OPTIONS. Luckily, I am very proficient in systems navigation, yet I felt myself becoming frustrated by the sheer complexity of Shipping Easy's software. My CSRs calm, collected, the gentle and soothing voice was essential in keeping me centered, focused and after an extensive amount of time on the phone, we were able to fix the issue! Thank you for your outstanding interpersonal customer service skills, your empathy, and steadfast and even keel temperament in dealing with frustrated clients and helping us cross the finish line. Shipping Easy has a gem in Emma!

CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastice Customer support

Kommentare: I have used Shipping Easy for several years but only after I tried other programs that did not work for me. I will not mention names, but after getting them there was ZERO HELP from their staff. Then I found ShippingEasy and every step of the way there was always someone there to help me fix what was usually my mistake. I trully love this company

The software is very user friendly, I guess that is why it is called ShippingEasy. But most of all is the customer support it was not for my account representative (Sensitive Content Hidden), I would be totally lost. She always reminds me when it is time for another campaign or if there is a new feature I need to be looking at. I love the support I have available.

NONE, there is nothing about this program I do not like