Über ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy bietet E-Commerce-Einzelhändler*innen die einfachsten cloudbasierten Lösungen für Versand, Inventarmanagement und Kund*innenmarketing.

Erfahre mehr über ShippingEasy

Shipping easy is the best way to ship your packages with discount rates for the online marketplace.it also help with business owners.you can not go wrong with this app.

I can not think of anything I dislike about the software.

Bewertungen zu ShippingEasy

4,9

ShippingEasy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.134 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ShippingEasy bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.134)

Joshua
Joshua
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

FREE Plan + Discounted USPS Rates!

Kommentare: I am a seller on a popular online marketplace that has recently increased their shipping rates for sellers. This led to a substantial profit decrease on lower-weight items shipped via USPS First-Class. The discounted rates on ShippingEasy beat the rates of the online marketplace. This has helped my business restore its profits on such items.

The thing I absolutely like the most about ShippingEasy is that they offer a FREE plan with plenty of features - something that's hard to find elsewhere. The most useful feature included with all plans is the integration with an Amazon seller account. This allows me to print labels for orders received, view FBA inventory, and manage reviews. The free plan includes 50 shipments per month, integration with an unlimited number of stores/carts/marketplaces, and batch label printing.

One feature that's lacking in the FREE plan is the ability to link carrier accounts other than USPS. It would be nice if I were able to link my FedEx account with ShippingEasy. This feature is included in the paid plans, however.

Kristine
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I've not once felt the need for any other software.

Kommentare: I've had little issue with this company. They are responsive, they are transparent (they're always letting you know of any connection errors, carrier price hikes, outages, anything) and have really streamlined my whole shipping process.

ShippingEasy has gone from a powerful shipping program, to a powerful program that gets easier to use with every update. I love that I can save addresses, it cuts down on my computerwork. I can get an order shipped and labeled in under 1 minute. Works for me! And the new tracking that gets sent post shipment to customers is a terrific feature that muy customers love.

ShippingEasy if you're listening....PLEASE make it so I can change to origin zip code in the "create shipment" tab, and not in settings (which sometimes I forget to switch back) That would be soooo much more convenient.

ADRIANO
CFO in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We've been using it for a few years

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has helped us processing and organizing orders.

The dashboard is easy and very friendly to navigate/

Overall, the website could be visually upgraded.

Saurabh Chandra
Saurabh Chandra
software development intern in Indien
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Efficient, User-Friendly Shipping Solution with Robust Integrations

3,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience with ShippingEasy has been positive. The platform stands out for its user-friendly interface and seamless integration with major e-commerce platforms, making it easy to manage shipping tasks efficiently.

Integration seamlessly with various e-commerce platforms like Shopify, Amazon, and eBay, streamlining the shipping process.Also, it offers powerful automation features that save time by handling repetitive tasks, such as generating shipping labels.

The pricing can be a bit high for small businesses, especially if shipping volumes are low. Anothing thing is, Despite being user-friendly, there can still be a learning curve for new users unfamiliar with shipping software.

Candace
Assistant in USA
Fischerei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I highly recommend using this app if you ship alot

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

This is such a blessing app. I ship alot of stuff weekly and never have i been disappointed. Especially when i ship glass products. They package it right and take very very good care of it.

There is absolutely nothing i can say bad about this app. I truly recommend it.

JEFF
President in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Finally, someone is figuring it out!

Kommentare: Excellent up time (upwards of 98% most of the time). Great support staff, easy to work with and they ACTUALLY resolves issues! Go figure!! (Volusion delusion). Great GUI makes workflow a snap.

The flexibility and functionality are phenomenal. It's great to have a "hub" where both order fulfillment and marketing can happen in one place! Leaves our e-commerce platform (volusion) in the dust!

HTML editing and graphical verification (switching back and forth) of e-mail newsletters is limited which makes it very frustrating, especially when one wants to use font sizes larger than "72" or make inter-document hyperlinks for starters. I hope these features will be added soon! Also, the ability to cancel or recall e-mail campaigns within say 30 mins, would be very helpful. Sometime you think it's perfect, hit the send button, and see the e-mail at your inbox (for review) and see a problem than you can't fix!!

Unterhaltungselektronik, Selbstständig

Shipping Made Easy.

It's fairly easy to select the best service and ship, and there are inexpensive options for small flat letters, etc.

I wish I could connect to my PayPal to pay for packages, rather than using a credit card and paying it off. I also wish it would show combinable orders instead of requiring me to select 'combine orders' box. Finally, it does not save package details when checking between services. Actually, I wish it would compare different services (UPS, USPS, FedEx) to be able to select the most cost-effective option.

Gay
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Been using them for years!!!

Kommentare: We use ShippingEasy for our shipping across the nation for over 3 years. We love that they continue to improve the program as well as introduce new items at reasonable prices.

I love that ShippingEasy has a CRM integrated with the shipping. Which is constantly being updated to make the program better. Creating Marketing campaigns are easy and selecting which customers get which email and when, you're able to get very specific. Send out a two week email to make sure customers received the correct order and request for reviews. Very Easy.

To select customers for a specific reason for an email campaign you have to make a list first and save it before sending the campaign.

Aaron
Operations Manager in USA
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ShippingEasy is perhaps the best value shipping/inventory management systems on the market

Kommentare: Great platform, frequently improving features, will likely continue using for the foreseeable future.

Reasonably priced, robust features, seamless inventory management integration, would definitely recommend to any business. Customer service is always fast, courteous, and extremely helpful.

There are several minor display issues that recur from time to time, but these may simply be compatibility-based.

Joanna Marie
Associate in Philippinen
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My experience

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall is good, from the shipping price to support team very helpful.

Every time i have question i get immediate respond from the support team. Very helpful.

I experienced glitch in the system, everytime i updating the app.

Steven
E-Commerce Specialist in USA
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great first shipping platform. Scales with your business!

Kommentare: Great, support was always helpful, but it was the Inventory Management (and lack thereof) that required us to switch. We also wish Houzz was a supported integration, but it is a very niche platform so I can understand why it may not be integrated.

While we no longer use Shipping easy, it still has been the best shipping service I've used in my 10 years in e-commerce. We had to switch to a system that managed inventory across multiple sales channels and allowed bulk updates, so we had to leave ShippingEasy. We still wish we had the shipping functionality of ShippingEasy in our new system. Our new system is a little clunky, and ShippingEasy had better presets / automatic shipping we would take advantage of to save time during our day.

We ultimately left ShippingEasy due to the inventory management being an issue and it did not integrate with Houzz. At one point it was working perfectly, but it seems like ShippingEasy all but dropped support for that feature a couple years ago. It could be better now, we just couldn't afford to pay for two shipping service providers. Our new inventory management system also allowed us to ship (not as great as ShippingEasy) so we had to make the smarter choice for our business and drop ShippingEasy. Inventory management coming back in a fashion that truly allows multi-channel e-commerce sellers to manage inventory would be great for a seller like us that uses Amazon, eBay, Houzz, and Shopify.

Palla
SEO Consultant in Indien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Way to Manage your Logistics

Kommentare: It can be important for businesses that ship products regularly, as it can help to reduce the time and effort required to manage shipping tasks and improve the efficiency of their fulfillment process. By automating tasks such as printing labels and tracking shipments, and by providing integration options with ecommerce platforms and marketplaces, ShippingEasy can help businesses to save time and resources and focus on other areas of their business.

ShippingEasy is a shipping and order fulfillment software that helps businesses automate and streamline their shipping processes. Here are five potential pros of using ShippingEasy:Automation: ShippingEasy allows users to automate shipping tasks such as printing labels, tracking shipments, and updating tracking information, which can save time and effort.Integration options: ShippingEasy integrates with a range of ecommerce platforms and marketplaces, such as Amazon, eBay, and Shopify, which can help users streamline their workflows and avoid having to switch between multiple tools.Multiple carriers: ShippingEasy supports a range of carriers, including USPS, UPS, and FedEx, which can give users more flexibility and options when it comes to shipping their products.Customization options: ShippingEasy allows users to customize their shipping and fulfillment processes, including the ability to set up custom rules and workflows, and to create and customize shipping labels and packing slips.Customer support: ShippingEasy provides customer support through email, phone, and chat, which can be helpful for users who have questions or issues.

Cost: ShippingEasy is a paid tool, which may not be feasible for everyone.Limited carrier options: While ShippingEasy supports a range of carriers, it may not support all carriers, which could be an issue for users who need to ship with specific carriers that are not supported.

Brandon
Operations Manager in USA
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fastco USA

It's feature rich with new functions being added constantly.

The inability to add tracking from a local courier or another logistics company. I've seen this requested a bunch but it has never been implemented. Example: This would be for the "mark as shipped" scenario. Right now the drop down only shows carriers that we have linked. It'd be great if there was an "other" option where we could put the name of the logistics company used and add tracking. We ship a lot in the Southeast and Advantage Logistics dominates this area due to their low rates. They do provide tracking numbers but we are unable to attach them to our Fastco store orders though ShippingEasy.

Shipping Easy

Kommentare: I use it to ship online orders and manage inventory for my multiple sales channels in person and online.

Love the capabilities and inventory features. It works well for my needs.

There are a few very simple features that the software is lacking like when I sell something through my linked POS system to shopify it doesn't deduct inventory since it wasn't shipped and I wish that the Purchase order screen showed what my quantities were in stock instead of my projections so I don't have to have multiple screens open to know what to order.

Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

Kommentare: Overall we love ship easy. Their customer service is like no other business we deal with. Everyone seems to be an expert in the system and I feel very safe and taken care of every time I call and have them handle our business and money.
Today I chatted with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] online. She helped me for over an hour! She was so kind and patient and seriously a pro at getting my needs met. If the product wasn’t already amazing enough, the customer service would keep us with you because we love how we are treated. Thank you!

This software links directly to both of our websites and makes it very easy to ship quickly with very few steps. It keeps excellent records and data for us and even helps us follow up with our customers in email. Love that!

I wish it worked better with my IPad. We only have one main computer and then a few iPads in our back shop. I wish I could get all the features on my iPad that I do on my computer. Like ease of printing. I have to click what feels like 17 buttons to actually print a page.

Emmaline
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

I always Recommend Shippingeasy to everyone

Kommentare: I adore shippingeasy.

Shippingeasy's customer service is outstanding. They are always doing what they can to help even if it is not them. Example my label printer broke, I couldnt get a hold of the label printer cpmpany I mentioned this to Shippingeasy and THEY troubleshoot it for me and got it working. They are extremely quick and really have helped my business to grow by implementing things to mainline my orders. I adore shippingeasy

I cant think of anything rt now. The only thing missing is the ability to buy shipping supplies through them and also maybe pictures of the sold items would be nice. I have seen that with other software. But it's not that big of a deal.

Assistant to the CEO in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

No contest, Shipping Easy is the best at what it does!

Kommentare: Shipping Easy lives up to its namesake and offers easy, thorough, and cost-effective assistance for all of my shipping needs. They've never let me down in Customer Service and make themselves as accessible as possible for even the most time sensitive of situations. They are one of the few services that I recommend by word of mouth, as I feel they will always represent me and my company to the best of their ability.

The Customer Service is at least 50% of why I love this software. But I also love how simple and clean the design of the program is. It has everything that I need for shipping, without being too overwhelming. I also love the level of communication the site offers with its alert system. It makes me feel quite confident that the software is constantly being cared for.

It would be nice if Shipping Easy could offer Express Shipping for all of the Flate Rate packages sizes USPS offers, instead of just the Flat Rate Padded Envelopes.

Coree
Blogger/Owner in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Shipping made EASY!!

Kommentare: From start to finish, everything this program has to offer is easy to understand and put into action. For a small business like mine, it’s a true headache saver when it comes to order management and shipping.

It’s truly all in the name!! Shipping Easy makes all aspects of shipping extremely easy! From website order integration, to order management, to package tracking, everything works seamlessly and simply.

Honestly, there is nothing about this program I do. It like. When my business suffered an extreme slowdown, like most businesses the past couple of years, paying the monthly fee was an extra cost that Made me contemplate switching. But for the monthly cost, the program truly makes life so much easier and compact so you’re not going between twenty different programs to keep track of everything shipping.

James
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My most recommended software ever

Kommentare: The biggest benefit that we have seen since using ShippingEasy is the time savings. Before using ShippingEasy, we were set up to print all shipping labels out of paypal. 20 orders was a 1/2 day process. Copying and pasting tracking #'s back to my website. Currently we are processing over 100 per day in less than 3 hours.

I love Shipping Easy for how it greatly streamlines the shipping process. Whether you are just shipping a few packages a week to hundreds per day, it makes the process easy and intuitive. Additionally, the interface between various marketplaces is a life saver. Shipping a vendor fulfilled Amazon order is no different than filling one from our own website. It transfers all shipping info quickly and accurately. Finally, they have one of the best help desks of any software I have ever seen with quick and accurate responses.

I think the only negative that I have had is with not being able to print a multi box order more easily. It can be done, but only if using thermal transfer type printing.

Melissa
owner/operator in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Shipping Easy Delivers A+ Product and Customer Service

Shipping Easy provides an excellent interface and product. They allow users to have a range of plans to choose from ranging from free to several tiers of paid to give users the flexibility to choose what they need for their business. They also allow users to upgrade and downgrade to different plans throughout the year depending on volume changes. The software is extremely stable and the only time in 3 years that I had a problem, my customer service representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. was very professional, diligent and fast to respond when solving my issue.

I really cannot think of an issue in my 3+ year experience with shipping easy. I am very happy with the products and services.

Melvin S
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Saves so much time and is so easy.

Kommentare: Before using ShippingEasy, I was using another offline inventory management software. I had to manually enter the details of every order into the software, or if able, use an .xml file and import. Then I had to manually add the information on the USPS website and ship from there. Sometimes the address would mess up and I have to start all over again. Sometimes the page would error out and have to start over again. Other times I would accidentally hit the back button and have to start all over again. Needless to say, this was very frustrating and time-consuming. It would take me at least three to four hours on very busy days to get everything entered, paid and printed. I saw an advertisement for ShippingEasy on the Amazon seller site and decided to take a look. I didn't think this kind of shipping site would be for a small seller like me, but they take businesses of all sizes. I started the trial and instantly fell in love. What used to take hours took minutes. You can easily check multiple orders to batch process and boom, you've just done thirty orders in a few clicks. The label options also save time and money. Right now I mostly use the combination option, which has the packing slip and shipping label on the same page. So, you don't have to match up the shipping label with the receipt or waste paper printing out two different things. Support is also very helpful and responsive whenever there is an issue. I should note that I've had the service for over one year and have only needed to contact support about three times for minor issues. I've never had issues with the site being down or shipping not working, so that's obviously a very good thing. The best thing is probably that you are able to get discounted rates through them which makes it easier to make a profit. Even though I don't ship tens of thousands of packages a year, I can still get the discounted rates as if I did. I've nothing but good things to say about ShippingEasy and strongly recommend it to anyone that is looking for a way to cut down on wasting time preparing shipping.

Ease of use and discounts on shipping.

No cons here.

Katie
Boutique owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shipping Easy is the best!

Kommentare: outstanding. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] just helped me and was wonderful. Thank you for you amazing service and patience with me trying to figure this out!

Shipping Easy is such a simple platform for my shipping needs. I LOVE that it integrates automatically and autogenerates labels the second someone pays. But honestly, the # 1 reason I love Shipping Easy is because I'm not tech savvy at all and their customer service is incredible. I can't even count the # of times I've used their live chat, and the problem is fixed in a matter of second/minutes every time. I LOVE this company.

It's a learning curve for us non techy people in the beginning for sure. But their customer service makes that bearable.

Kevin

A tad bit cumbersome

Kommentare: It has certainly streamlined our shipping procedures and helped us consolidate all of our market places into one shipping platform. It has saved us countless area on that side. The marketing side could use some help but the information it provides is great.

The software is very powerful and can be extremely useful beyond just shipping. It tracks all transactions and captures gret markleting information for future use.

The whole thing is just a bit cumbersome as far as the interface goes. It is not very intuitive in terms of finding functions. Overall they just really need to upgrade the user interface.

Metro
National Sales Director in USA

ShippingEasy Review

Kommentare: I woke up this morning and opened up my Shipping Easy this morning and spoke with an extremely helpful and true professional. I have called in to shipping Easy the last 2 days and everyone from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been extremely warm and full of knowledge that has benefited me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] this morning takes the cake. She resolved my issue right away and then proceeded to provide me with a multitude of suggestions to better my processes. This level of customer service should be the standard for any company who wants to get better. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the Shipping Easy Team has made me feel appreciated and cared for. Thank You all for your help.

The ease if use and customization as well as the interface.

all is well but I wish I did not have the amount (all though small) technical difficulties.

CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastice Customer support

Kommentare: I have used Shipping Easy for several years but only after I tried other programs that did not work for me. I will not mention names, but after getting them there was ZERO HELP from their staff. Then I found ShippingEasy and every step of the way there was always someone there to help me fix what was usually my mistake. I trully love this company

The software is very user friendly, I guess that is why it is called ShippingEasy. But most of all is the customer support it was not for my account representative (Sensitive Content Hidden), I would be totally lost. She always reminds me when it is time for another campaign or if there is a new feature I need to be looking at. I love the support I have available.

NONE, there is nothing about this program I do not like