WorkSchedule.Net Bewertungen

von Program Works

Filtern nach:

Über WorkSchedule.Net

Online-Service, der automatische Planung, Warnmeldungen und Erinnerungen bei Terminänderungen, Selbstterminierung, Zeiterfassung, Urlaubsbeantragung und mehr bietet.

Erfahre mehr über WorkSchedule.Net

Steve C.
Vice President
  • Bewertet am 29.9.2015

"Love WorkSchedule.Net"

Kommentare: I am so fortunate to have found WorkSchedule.net.
I have been using this application for years now.
I do the scheduling for 4 different retail locations.
I used to do this in excel.
I can't tell you how much easier and how much time I have saved for myself by using WorkSchedule.net.
I also love the time off request system.
I used to get time off requests by email, phone, text.
Employees would often tell me they had requested time off when they actually didn't.
Now it's up to the employee to enter the request into the system and everything is recorded.
I just love it!

• Bewertet am 29.9.2015
Ronald A.
Director, Respiratory Care
  • Bewertet am 30.9.2015

"Easy way to do the schedule and allow all employees to have access."

Kommentare: The system works very well, not many issues to mention. The hardest part for me, Ron Adams, the director is the way my hospital pays. It only pays on a 45 day basis whereas WorkSchedule.net works on a 30 day cycle. This will hopefully change with our current facility being purchased and have a shorter billing cycle. My employees love the system as most are able to access it even through their smartphones. I could not get the scores above that I wanted. I wanted 5 stars for Overall, Ease of Use, and Customer Service

Melissa A.
IT Manager & Sales Executive
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.4.2018

"Extremely Configurable Scheduling "

Kommentare: We used this software for several years over the course of that time, I learned to appreciate the importance of user friendly UI and intuitive processes. The 15 hours a week of employee time spent configuring and creating weekly schedules in this software has been whittled down to minutes per day with my home grown solution. I have to say the biggest benefit was the knowledge that more often than not simple is more efficient and in this case, free!

Vorteile: The scheduling portion of this software allowed us to configure hundreds of job codes / client accounts and track the time spent working on each one. The ability to integrate this with timekeeping was exactly what my company needed.

Nachteile: The time clock portion is very inaccurate, as there is not a way to display the server time, users assume that they are clocking in according to their local computer time. Even when you have your computer set to automatically time sync from a server, it never perfectly matched the time punches as the companies server time was always different. I asked that they simply display their server time on the time punch UI, but they were unable to do so over the 4 years we used the software. Additionally reporting for payroll is very unsatisfying. There is no way to configure over time for over 40 a week and over 8 in a day as per CA law. There is no built-in function for users to request time punch adjustments from their supervisor. Aside from all else, the clunky and unintuitive interface is the biggest con of this software. I feel this way because I was able to create a better substitute for our scheduling needs in Google Sheets. The accounts [job codes] constantly change and instead of needing to manually add a new job code, I paste a list to a template sheet. Each employee has their own tab with columns for each day of the week, 30 min/cell and uses data validation from the template list to display a drop down containing our 90+ accounts, simple functions add time scheduled on each account and using vlookup this information can be displayed in any time tracking or reporting I need via google sheets.

• Bewertet am 5.4.2018
Spencer M.
HR / Office Mgr

"Outstanding software."

Kommentare: Our industry is such that employees do not come in to our company office on a regular basis. The company has grown to a size where it is not feasible to contact each employee with their schedule and thus WorkSchedule.net has become an integral part of our operation. In less than one hour I can input next weeks' schedule and post it for all employees to see. In the past I had to reserve most of one day to make schedule notifications.

Phillip E.
Administrative Sergeant
  • Bewertet am 30.9.2015

"Excellent On-Line Scheduling Tool"

Kommentare: The Missouri City Police Department has been using WorkSchedule.Net for several years now and will continue to do so due to the ease of navigating and using the site, along with the affordable cost. WorkSchedule.Net has literally transformed our department's extra job program, providing constant up to date scheduling and accountability. I highly recommend WorkSchedule.Net to all police agencies who govern extra jobs for their officers.

Jodi R.
Supervisor

"Very easy to use"

Kommentare: Freezes a lot which causes re-booting.

von Program Works an 30.9.2015

Hello Jodi,

I'm very sorry to hear you're having issues with freezing and having a necessity of rebooting your computer! This may not be an issue with our program but rather the browser or machine itself. In any case, please send an email to support@workschedule.net and we'll be more than happy to look into your issues and help in any way we can!

--The WorkSchedule.Net Team

Curt J.
Assistant Chief of Police
  • Bewertet am 30.9.2015

"Reliable and Easy to use"

Kommentare: The WorkSchedule system is extremely easy to use. It provides our agency with a reliable efficient system, that keeps the employees informed of any unforeseen schedule changes immediately. Managing time off, vacations, training, shift rotations is all convenient. We are extremely pleased with the system!

Mary T.
Director Hospital Medicine NP/PA's

"Easy to use!"

Kommentare: We have been using this software program for approximately 8 years and love it! This group is a group that covers 24/7 and is ever expanding. We have expanded our service over the past few years and this program continues to meet our needs in scheduling 50 + employees.

Joanna B.
General Manager
  • Bewertet am 30.9.2015

"Its straightforward and easy to use!"

Kommentare: It saved me hours doing the schedule online with this program!

Daniel G.
  • Bewertet am 12.2.2015

"schedule"

Kommentare: i like this product

• Bewertet am 12.2.2015