Über TidyHQ

Alle Tools, die du benötigst, um dein Unternehmen von einem Ort aus zu betreiben.

Erfahre mehr über TidyHQ

I didn't set up our group's TidyHQ page but I believe it's either free or relatively inexpensive in terms of cost so this is a plus in itself.

I found it terribly difficult to set up, and not at all attractive. TidyHQ is exactly that - tidy.

Bewertungen zu TidyHQ

4,0
4,0

TidyHQ hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 162 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TidyHQ bereits verwendet?

Andrew
Andrew
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TidyHQ - Glen Waverley Hawks

Kommentare: TidyHQ has been the stable back bone of the club, from selling event tickets to managing memberships.

I love the management and running of the meetings. As the Secretary, as soon as the meeting closes, copies of the minutes are emailed instantly.

Would love to have the ability to invoice shop items from the back end. Would also like to have the ability to run news feed stories off the home page.

Máirín
Tech Coordinator in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Streamlined, clean user experience helped us automate many manual tasks

Kommentare: We have a popular community organization that accumulates a sizeable waitlist every year. Our memberships based annually, on fixed start / end dates for every member. Processing our waitlist every year has traditionally been a multi-month, complex, and stressful task. TidyHQ has allowed us to automate the most complex parts of this process. It has a membership renewal feature, first of all, so we do not need to manually query current members to learn their intentions anymore so we know how many new slots we'll have (manually, by email, member-by-member for > 100 members.) Next, our waitlist membership offer process has been streamlined as well, because we can now add waitlist members being offered membership access to sign themselves up - including processing their payment - instead of having to chunk them into groups, manually nag them to sign up, and manually tally up who signed up and who didn't to figure out how many slots remained open for the next round. It has improved our workflow in other ways, but this annual processing task has really helped eliminate a lot of manual work for us. I am also impressed with the support we have received from TidyHQ thus far. The documentation is laid out very well and the team is very responsive and helpful when you ask questions. I am also excited about the application API, although the features so far are comprehensive enough I haven't had to write any custom apps to support our org with the API yet!

- The meeting minutes / task management system - it has made a big improvement in the organization of our all-volunteer organization. - We also love that the subscription includes unlimited contacts - arbitrary contact limits hurt us in the previous, more expensive system we used. - TidyHQ can also handle multiple family members per membership, and they have many options for how the pricing structure works. Our organization is a flat fee per family, which can include multiple adults and children, and TidyHQ allows for our pricing model as well as many others.

- We operate with PayPal and there are some extra fees associated with using PayPal over Stripe. We really appreciate the option of using PayPal anyway, though. - I also am a bit concerned about the monthly outbound email limits, but I understand it's likely an anti-spam measure and we will probably never hit it given the size of our org. - I wish I had more control over the public facing web pages. There are a few things I would like more control over (e.g. custom CSS.) I really appreciate the simplicity of the web page system though, and feel the system will be manageable when I pass it on to the next technical coordinator even if they aren't as technical as I am. In our previous system, I was concerned about that because of the number of hacks I had to implement ot make things work.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A time-saving club membership management system

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: TidyHQ delivers an intuitive interface and provides all the functions a club needs to manage finances, members, meetings, tasks, communications and events.

TidyHQ is intuitive to set up and use. The support material is user-friendly and the support team is responsive. The linked website is basic, but provides a perfectly adequate public portal for a club or small organization. Interfaces with third party apps are seamless and easy to install.

Some functions aren't fully configurable and can cause clutter, which confuses occasional users. For example, there are default smart and managed contact groups that can't be removed or hidden, even if the organization has no use for them.

Tyler
Tyler
Software Development Manager in USA

It has been a good experience so far. I love the TidyHQ team and appreciate the level of support.

I believe their is a lot of potential in this software. Potential for our organization to utilize more of the existing features, and potential for the software to improve where there are gaps. The TidyHQ team has always been very responsive and welcomes user input. From a feature perspective, I feel like almost every part of the application (contacts, memberships, events, meetings) has some major roadblocks, but the foundation is well build. With the support of the TidyHQ team, we have been able to find workarounds for most of our issues.

Very difficult to get a quick list of expired memberships, since TidyHQ does not factor in members that jump between membership levels from year to year. When I look at expired memberships, it will list members who are actually current members, but decided to renew at a different membership level. This is incredibly embarrassing for the organization and the only way to make sure it doesn't happen is to download csv of "expired" and "current" memberships and manually cross reference them. I would also love to be able to use TidyHQ for quick sign-in sheets for events or meetings. We have a lot of events which are free and non-ticketed, but we still want to be able to quickly capture attendee information (whether they're already in the system or not). Since Tidy does not make this easy for us, we still revert to paper sign-in sheets.

Antwort von TidyHQ

Hi Tyler, Thanks for the review! There is a Smart Group for Active Members which you can use for contacting - regardless of what Membership level they're in. Also, if you setup a Free ticketed event you can quickly duplicate the event. Or if you want to get fancy you can use the API and plug it into a more simple form (something we have thought about :)

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Small, AND incredibly mighty!

I was knee-deep in setting up Wild Apricot (which was a complete slog) when our committee decided to take a step back and re-research alternatives. I am infinitely glad to have found TidyHQ. The difference is simply astounding. It is incredibly simple, but also contains every feature we needed as a membership-based organization. I love how simple it was to set up, and how much personal attention I was able to get from the support team. I'm sure this was an exception, but I was even able to speak with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company to get some deeper-level problems solved. Outstanding!

Probably that it took so long to find it (which is why I'm taking the time to write this review). I still marvel at how Wild Apricot has so many positive reviews. I found it terribly difficult to set up, and not at all attractive. TidyHQ is exactly that - tidy! The options are limited, but exactly what we needed. And, they are constantly improving and value user feedback.

anna
Founder/President in Australien

Tidy little platform

Kommentare: Customer service has been great and its been easy to use. I wish that I had started using this platform earlier as it would have been ideal when we were smaller.

It's very, very easy to use. You don't have to waste time working out how the system functions. It's easy to run meetings.

It isn't very customisable and there aren't many apps that work with it. It could integrate with more platforms. It would be very good for a small, community style organisation but is a bit limited with a complex customer base.

Business Owner in Australien
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product to help coordinate everything you need

Kommentare: Great business to deal with and superb support to help us get it all across the line.
Great company to deal with and they are always improving the product

Links our club database with everything we need from events to finance No need to worry about keeping up to date as the company is constantly improving the product

A few automated services that we don't need.

Stuart
Stuart
League Operations Coordinator in Australien

Tough learning curve, but well worth the effort.

Best thing about TidyHQ is the level of professionalism it can bring to a club that may not otherwise have had. Many clubs are still using disjointed administration processes where paper is king and data loss is also high. TidyHQ's ability to bring all of that together in a place that all the committee can easily access is it's biggest advantage. Despite the fees that do add up on bigger dollar amounts, for smaller monetary values, the ability to eliminate physical cash handling and chase up on unpaid invoices will save a club a lot a lot of headaches.

Probably for TidyHQ to really boom and dominate, either integration with a accounting program is important or the finances section must really step up and begin to rival accounting programs. While this will be a large amount of work, if you can eliminate those transactions fees for things like sponsorship payments and a club can solely rely on TidyHQ finances to handle everything, TidyHQ will be the market leader in this space.

Club Management Consultant in Australien

Fully expandable

Fully tailored to our club Event management very good. Just processed 3,200 tickets Stripe very good Simple financial reports. Very suitable for smaller clubs Ability to download csv file

Limitations on family memberships, the system can't handle partners and children on transferring. Could cause issues with importing Cumbersome for a car club requirements because the car information had to be laboriously inputted Many queries could not be answered

Telekommunikation

As both a member and administrator - very positive and easy to use.

Kommentare: Easy of use and ease of management.

Ease of use and well designed. Menus are easy to navigate and functionality is easy to find. The meeting functionality is also very useful.

Could do with a few more features around member management and reporting of member/contact fields as well as non-email groups. Some improvement in the meeting functionality would be good to facilitate votes and collaborative meeting minutes creation (and post-meeting distribution).

Grame
Treasurer in Australien

A Tidy, Efficient, and Simple Member Management system

Kommentare: As an incorporated association and a charity we needed a membership system that was legally compliant and that we could fully control. The university could not provide that whereas TidyHQ definitely has brilliantly as well as allowing us multiple membership levels and payment methods. We are also looking at bringing our whole merchandising and event ticketing systems over as well as agenda/meeting management which TidyHQ is more than capable of doing. TidyHQ is for us a work in progress that we are still finding out just what it can do for us and we like what we are finding out.

Ease of setup and simplicity since our members and more importantly admins are not normally that tech-savvy. The price point compared to anything else equivalent on the market was also a major consideration since we are not only a charity but also a university student organisation with barely any money. That the product is also fully Australian and the data resides within Australia and we ourselves get to control all aspects of the data was also a primary reason for our switch from the university system currently used (that is based in USA) and totally NOT user friendly and not controlled by ourselves.

At the time of our deployment (and we are still deploying) TidyHQ was still quite young so there were not that many help guides - this has since changed. We also originally only used the "free trial" (now discontinued) system so support though available somewhat was understandably not much.

William
Communications Drector in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helps manage rosters & registration well

Kommentare: Prompt customer service and guidance through the process of migrating in, and routine operation / maintenance is excellent.

Ease of importing existing data, addition of custom fields as needed, powerful search functions and data output.

Less computer savvy members don't like setting up access, logging in or paying on line. Some fields could be set to match US formats ( ie Dates, Dates without years, & phone numbers) and block duplication (to ensure no duplication or reuse of members number etc.) Price point does not support large past membership data - we have been around for 35+ years and past members who 'might' renew need to be scrubbed or their expired data record will count on our 'per contact' price. Pricing based on ACTIVE contacts would be more fair... could apply archived expired contacts against our generous storage capacity.

Antwort von TidyHQ

Hi William, Thanks for the review! We are always looking to make things easier for everyone regardless of geography. Really appreciate this feedback. The pricing was designed so that those paying can have unlimited contacts - we initially launched our pricing based on number of Contacts but was soon told that it didn't fit smaller organisations so we felt this was the best way to handle it :) We're always learning! Thanks again for the review! Cheers, Isaak

Nick
Operations Coordinator in Australien

Easy to use, very up to date.

The use of the shop and events pages. This make it so much easier for all my contacts to have easy access to what is available within the groups/associations. The Stripe accounts is very simple and makes a transaction a breeze.. highly recommended. The ticketing system is also very straight forward and again makes life easy for our users.

No great access to financial reports and bank feeds. (Xero)I believe there was going to be a system link with Xero finance software which would have made my life a lot easier as all my groups use Xero for their finances, if I could have used Xero and TidyHQ in conjunction with each other I would have had a one stop shop for administration.

Kym
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

has a lot of facilities that did't know was there

Kommentare: maintains a good data base of members and allows us to bulk email tem

I found it very easy to use by not only myself but by other committee members. It provides a good platform for maintaining membership.

As we are a not for profit organisation any cost incurred can be a strain on our finances.

Sue
Community Engagement Officer in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An excellent management system for community organisations!

Kommentare: TidyHQ has significantly helped to move a community based organisation into their first membership management system and away from using just Excel etc. Change management is always a challenge, but the user-friendly interface of TidyHQ makes it easier to encourage association members and Committee to get on board. While it's early days so not all features and functions are yet being used, the system has the capacity to meet even more needs in time.

Ease of use, great customer support in setting it up, features and functions ideal for a small community-based organisation.

Inability to search contacts by suburb or other specific fields - having to export from a report then use Excel to filter that way.

Paul
President in Australien

Easy to use and setup the clubs page. Lots of good features.

The general Ease of use is a major pro. Great to have a free option which enables clubs to really give the platform a good go and make the decision to upgrade.

Transaction Fees are always a pain especially for a not for profit. Can understand the need for them for those using the free platform but would be nice to have less fees for those who sign up to a paid subscription.

Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TidyHQ is incredibly easy to use and offers everything we need in one affordable package

Kommentare: TidyHQ reduced the burden of administration for a committee run by volunteers and significantly contributed in avoiding the shut down of the organisation.

* Affordable for non-profit associations * Best of class all-in-one software for clubs and associations * Very easy to use

There are a few limitations with the shop that required us to use the API and also with the communications feature that required us to use Google groups.

Antwort von TidyHQ

Thanks very much for the kind review! We are making some upgrades to the Shop and website but glad the API gave you a workaround that was useful :)

Terri
Treasurer in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Connecting More Easily

Kommentare: We were only able to receive membership and workshop fees through direct deposit, which was deterring participants. Now, we can advertise our services through email, provide links, create beautiful landing pages for our events, collect online payments, collect data to personalise experiences (such as dietary requirements) and keep accurate financial and membership records. We are still working on user administration, but see ourselves moving into that space easily in the near future to streamline our more mundane administrative tasks. Overall, TidyHQ has met and exceeded all of our needs and expectations.

The setup for receiving online payments was super fast and making neat portals to advertise our workshops and process payments in the same place has meant a massive increase in participation. We have also been able to break down and delegate jobs according to clearly defined roles, taking the pressure off the central administrator. The end result is a more professional look to our organisation and much less hassle for our organisers at almost every level of what we do.

Sadly, as a very small teacher association that relies almost solely on grants for funding, the price to upgrade our membership has made it cost prohibitive for us. Still a great tool at the basic level.

Maria
Coordinator in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall a very good hosting website.

Kommentare: It saves time.

All in one place, can create a meeting and an event all in one place. Wish I could sort out expired members using name search.

You can only invite members to your meetings or groups. I would like to invite people not part of a group or not a member without having to create an account for them.

Brooke
Membership secretary in Australien
Sport, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Membership secretary

How everything is on the one site from contacts to financial reporting to budgeting so eventually once we understand how everything works we will have one site to male our club a bit more professional

I dont like how it doesn't generate new members numbers And our members and myself find it hard to add an extra family member to their membership

Administration Director in Australien

Generally meet our requirements , but we are not using many of its capability /functions

Email system is good as is the ability to form groups Dash board is useful as is the ability to create events and meetings

No search function , or ability to save emails There appears to be no formal training offered in the many functions that we do not use

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

5 stars all round

Kommentare: Overall Tidy HQ has contributed to ease and flow. I feel both relieved and eager when I login and I feel happy and satisfied when I logout.

I am thrilled about the ease and convenience of Tidy HQ. I love having all my data in one site. Navigation is simple and customer service has been excellent. All round it has exceeded my expectations and I wholehearted recommend Tidy HQ to any club to clean up their administration, share the workload and create transparency so contribution and collaboration becomes the norm.

It's not quite as glossy as some systems. Beauty matters and I appreciate the place where aesthetics and function meet. I feel that this platform leans more to functionality than it does to beauty.

Vice President in Australien
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What we got

Kommentare: We use it for all our club accounting and member tracking
It’s a bit clunky
Not sure what else is out there We use stripe for payments.
It’s quite expensive over all
We are a non profit club. Just feel we should be able to find a system that’s cheaper to run

The phone version is pretty good

It’s easy to get lost We probably don’t get the best out of it. But know one knows what we are missing

bruce
Club Treasurer in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

MPMS

Kommentare: satisfactory

simplicity of operation, broad range of features

lack of customisations, need to alter package to suit local & specific use

Anita
Kunst & Handwerk, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product that has improved. Very responsive to customer feedback.

Kommentare: Improved communication between committee and club members. Centralized club information so that it wasn't all on one person's computer, which gave them the opportunity to act as a gate-keeper.

Great for managing communications with different groups within a club or organization. Setting up smart groups is easy. Adding custom fields is easy.