Medical Billing Services

Medical Billing Services Bewertungen

von Medical Mastermind

Medical Mastermind is a great system to get started with

Bewertet am 23.1.2018
Administrative Assistant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Vorteile: Medical Mastermind is very basic, easy to learn and use. It has a great interface and is very functional.

Nachteile: Customer service has been difficult to get ahold of and resolve issues we've had. The software itself works well but we have had trouble with the support staff.

Nice Program

Bewertet am 20.7.2018
Gina T.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It was fairly easy to use

Nachteile: I took a long time to get used to this program

Horrible experience. Saw a 40% drop in gross income because of them.

Bewertet am 17.3.2016
Marc K.
Doctor
Medizinische Praxis
1.5/5

Vorteile: Great initial demonstration. Actually had me convinced that this system would be good for us. I was fooled.

Nachteile: Horrible customer support. Always told that their support lines are closed (we are on Pacific Time, they are on East coast time). After 2 PM, zero support. No after hours support. Support team member's voice mails are always full. We started with them in October 2015, and I am writing this review in March 2016. You would figure that 4 months would be enough to get our billing working. My gross income has dropped by 40% (4 months prior to starting with them, compared to 4 months after starting with them). Their servers are on Central Time, so our wait times are always off by 2 hours (patients that are placed in a room have suddently been there for 120 min). There is absolutely no option to enter address for non-US patients. So if we have a non-US patient (which is not unusual for our practice), we have to enter our own business address, otherwise we can't close the visit for the patient. We were told this would be fixed soon (5 months ago). We have had major issues with billing, having been unable to get claims paid for Medicare Northern California. Their support staff were unable to figure out the problem, until my staff figured it out. They had the wrong PTAN number. When my staff tried to change it, they could not, as only the company could do that. When we called to get it changed, we were told our support was suspended because we did not make our final payment for the software. I tried calling them to let them know that our cash flow was almost non-existent because of being unable to bill insurance based on their errors, but I called at 1:55 PM PT, got only voice mail options, then when I tried calling back at 2 PM, had a new voice mailed that stated that they were closed! I am now at the point of wanting to call my credit card company to see if I can get reimbursed on the purchase price of this poor product.

Nightmare on EMR street

Bewertet am 12.10.2017
Kenneth R.
Physician
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Look for something else if you are interested in anything like quality improvement, PCMH, etc.

Vorteile: Very easy interface for entering patient data. Quick learning curve. Intuitive design along classic SOAP note format.

Nachteile: Very poor analytics and reporting from EMR Side. Not horrible from billing but not great there either. Performance nightmares abound due to poor infrastructure of remote servers.

The software is adequate.

Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Taryn B.
BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This system is very user friendly. The categories to choose from are self explanatory. You do not have to do much clicking.

Nachteile: The reports are not that detailed. Customer service is hard to get answers from. You do not have the option to E-Scribe narcotics.

Customer service has gone down the drain

Bewertet am 12.4.2016
Amber C.
Medizinische Praxis
1.5/5

Vorteile: The software itself it pretty good. Very functional.

Nachteile: Customer service used to be fantastic until they got bought out. Now calls go to voicemail but no one calls you back.

Four and a half years without a shred of support or a hint of version/progamming change to address a multitude of issues.

Bewertet am 21.12.2018
Philip R.
Owner/physician
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Like a bad marital relationship...she's all I have. The pro is that I wouldn't have to deal with another change.

Nachteile: Almost every workflow program seems to have been written to punish intuitive, productive physicians and reward hack practitioners.

I have been stuck with this system for the past 5 years. The whole company is bad

Bewertet am 22.6.2017
Azam B.
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Stay away from this system

Vorteile: Does not go down often able to accommodate multiple offices
Can't think of any other positives.
The sales guy was good

Nachteile: Horrible loading speed horrible support
No way to speed up this computer. Loads each screen after 30 seconds.

Much Better Programs Out There!

Bewertet am 28.8.2018
Chris D.
Clinical Manager
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: There are much better programs out there that do the same thing and are less expensive. Keep looking!

Vorteile: The system was very easy to use. Simple to get started with and get set up. The SOAP note format worked for us.

Nachteile: The speed was super slow.The reports were not the best - they did not create a lot of detail we needed. Our employee who was in charge said customer service was lacking.

Just started in January

Bewertet am 11.5.2017
Taryn B.
BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I just started in my position in Jan of 2017. They have been using the software for 3 years. I have been able to teach myself how to use all the other programs I have used. I was not able to do so with this system

Nachteile: Not user friendly. You have to click on many screens just to find out what day an insurance paid, posted, and any comments on the account.

Don't use this

Bewertet am 17.5.2018
Christine D.
Clinical Psychologist
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Used this as a trial. It was easy to use. It was functional enough. It uses the classic SOAP notes as a guide which can be helpful for new therapists.

Nachteile: The support was not useful or helpful at all. It was hard getting any help. Loading time was so long. Not user friendly - had to click all over the place to get different data.

Medical practice management solution

Bewertet am 29.5.2018
Siddesh R.
Manufacturing Engineer
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This is a great software for people or business looking to manage the medical practice records and keep them updated.

Nachteile: Even though it offer wire range of features it is expensive to use it and also it needs to link to cloud platform.

Run, don't walk.

Bewertet am 5.2.2015
Sr C.
Administrator

Kommentare: Worst experience in 30 years of healthcare management. No support. Nothing good to say here.