Cootie Cake

Bewertet am 18.6.2019
Cheryl S.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Initially It was promising. All the feature kept track of everything from attendance to meal plans and immunizations to training tracking.

Nachteile: The program filled my computer with viruses. Crashed it and cause me to loose 3 years worth of information for my day care.

You get what you pay for

Bewertet am 9.11.2017
Executive Director
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: None

Vorteile: Customer service is great. Very intuitive. Easy to register. Easy to communicate to parents internally.

Nachteile: Parent portal doesn't work. Payment processing doesn't work. Very time consuming doing everything manually.

The Best I've Seen - Excellent!!

Bewertet am 2.7.2014
Norris E.

Kommentare: Easy to setup and use, ALL the features you want and need for just pennies!! The interface looks great and professionally designed, but easy to navigate. Short video tutorials to guide you through each section of the software. Desktop-only version is actually free. Member-version is only 5 bucks a month and does not lack anything!!! The best $60 anyone in the child care business could spend!! Definitely worth every penny, and then some!!

Getting there

Bewertet am 10.7.2013
Tahlia W.
owner/educator

Kommentare: This program is pretty easy to set up and generally easy to use (you may need to play around though) It looks great and if you have a set fee it is FANTASTIC! They currently keep adding to it with new updates monthly. Love this program and even though it is based in the US and I am in Australia, it seems to be working well. Customer service is great and any questions I have asked have been answered in under 24hours.

Excellent for our small childcare!

Bewertet am 7.3.2013
Jaci L.
Owner/Provider

Kommentare: We have a small childcare, just 7 children, but keeping track of it all was difficult, this makes it soooo simple!

Vorteile: Easy to use, pictures for each student and staff, one stop location for all our emergency contacts, Simple enough that even my husband could use it!

Nachteile: no way to delete a transaction in the account if you make an error.

Wasted a lot of time

Bewertet am 11.2.2017
Nathan S.
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tried the free version and it worked well for what it was. When I decided to try the paid version it was a lot of issues. Found that data was lost often and did not work on my Mac. Ended up wasting a lot of time entering info again and again and went back to the free version. Soon after decided to look into other options. Overall feeling was, there are a lot of good things that could happen with the program if the TLC was put into it.

Vorteile: Free

Nachteile: Leaves a lot to be desired. Needs some work before it will be truly useful.

Free version really nice, paid version not so much

Bewertet am 2.11.2016
Terri S.

Kommentare: The stand alone program works fine and I love that it is free. It worked so well I decided to try the web version for a month. I am so very glad I only ordered one month. It never worked. I emailed and called many many times. I only received two call backs and she said she had no idea what the problem was. It never worded, not one day. They kept my money even after requesting a refund and I haven't heard from them since. I am so happy I didn't order a full year.

'Outstanding Childcare Software'

Bewertet am 30.5.2014
Zulfah J.

Kommentare: This is one of the best childcare software on the market. Easy to use and customer support service is phenomenal. Love it keep up the great work!

I can't believe it's free

Bewertet am 11.12.2012
Sarah M.

Kommentare: 100% Satisfaction

Vorteile: Ease of use, everything i need to run my daycare.

Nachteile: pop-up an error messages, just need to restart the program

I tried this software before eventually settling on something else.

Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Tia H.

Vorteile: It handles most of the basics needed for childcare record keeping and reporting requirements. It was able keep emergency info!

Nachteile: This was awkward for me to use, just not intuitive for me. I kept having to go back and redo things to get it right!

Didnt run on windows platforms

Bewertet am 1.5.2015
Marsha K.

Kommentare: Did not run on a tablet PC Windows 8.1 or A Dell desktop running Windows 7. Some program issues. Customer service did not help, only said it wont run on a tablet?. Minute menu ran on both PCs.