Right-Suite Universal Bewertungen

von Wrightsoft

Filtern nach:

Über Right-Suite Universal

An integrated program featuring residential and commercial duct, hydronic, radiant, or geothermal loop system design and reporting.

Erfahre mehr über Right-Suite Universal

John L.
Adjunct Professor
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.8.2018

"Wrigthsoft is the Right Stuff for Building Load Calculations"

Kommentare: In the past I have used a competitive product that wants you to purchase each feature. Wrightsoft, you can purchase all of the features for one price, then updates are done automatically. Pay a small annual fee for tech help and updates. Also, you can use the product on one desktop, and one laptop. What more can a contractor ask for?

Vorteile: Ease of use for the draw board. You map out the structure on site if you have a capable laptop, and can see the required load to air condition the space right then and there.

Nachteile: Some features are not obvious. It requires a "left click" to update some of the Manual D features, but once your learn them, it's quite easy.

• Bewertet am 11.8.2018
Dawn M.
Accounts Rec.
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 12.3.2018

"Easy of use for Bryant HVAC Dealers"

Vorteile: We use the program to compare Bryant HVAC systems on a good, better, best levels. Its great for the customer to be able to see the differences right from an iPad in their home.

Nachteile: We had some issues with customizing the product to our needs but with support and a little work, we were able to get the product to our liking pretty quickly.

• Bewertet am 12.3.2018
Kalyn R.
ME
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.7.2019

"Don't waste your money"

Kommentare: Absolutely terrible. I used to love my job, but using this software for so many years has really taken a toll on me. I'm either quitting or finding new ACCA Approved software to work with STAT.

Vorteile: Nothing. Absolutely nothing. This software is the biggest headache of my life.

Nachteile: It has a SUPER cheap interface... you would think for $1k+ they'd make it more professional and updated.
It has A LOT of errors/glitches.
It crashes A LOT, so be sure to save your work every 2 seconds.
Jobs that should take me 5 hours takes me 2 days because of all the issues this software has.
The final duct draw is the same quality if I hand drew it myself - and hand drawing it would probably be faster and more accurate.
You can't choose your own coloring for zone differences.
The equipment library only has half (if that) of the common equipment I use.
I could go on and on... I have 20+ screenshots of error codes the software has spat at me while I was working.

• Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Jess M.
SERVICE COORDINATOR
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 4.4.2018

"A great mobile program for in home selling"

Vorteile: We use a mobile version of the program for equipment sizing and in home selling. Being able to use the program on an iPad was a great benefit, but we can also use it on a desktop within the office - which is great as well. The program was also highly recommended by the equipment brand we carry.

Nachteile: One of our technicians had some trouble customizing the program to his needs and dealing with tech support through emails was a tedious process. But in the end they worked until the solution was found. This is not a "beginner" level type software, it does take some time to get used too and navigate.

• Bewertet am 4.4.2018