Über QuickTapSurvey

Mit QuickTapSurvey kannst du einfach und überall intelligente Fragen stellen (kein Internet erforderlich und 100%ige Garantie für die Abdeckung der Daten).

Erfahre mehr über QuickTapSurvey

Easy survey tool, but there are better options out there that are cheaper and integrate better.

The only negative aspect of Quicktap that I have experienced is the somewhat difficult process of applying complex skip logic to surveys.

Bewertungen zu QuickTapSurvey

QuickTapSurvey hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 79 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du QuickTapSurvey bereits verwendet?

Joël
Joël
Senior Web Dev in Kamerun
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer satisfaction survey builder with impeccable deliverables

Kommentare: QuickTapSurvey offers an extensive and professional survey-building scope and I highly recommend it.

QuickTapSurvey offers comprehensive and extensive survey-building features to create user-engaging and result-driven surveys.-It supports offline surveys building-It's mobile responsive- Survey introduction (like a welcome message)-I can also use custom images (for form backgrounds or textures)-There are amazing themes available with great templates already designed to start off a project with- It supports multi-choices with an advanced conditional logic option.

Unlike any other tools, QuickTapSurvey has its limitations like quick search-through a form option, setup time retardation, expensive pricing plans with lots of limitations, and a per-device model.Fewer performance metrics are displayed with poor visualization.

Mohammed
Field Manager in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive form design processes combine with other amazing features to give create great surveys

Kommentare: QuickTap gave us exactly what was promised, plus change. They had tailored solutions to fit all of our varied project needs. And their features are easily adaptable to serve more than the traditional processes of surveys and response collation. On two of our projects, we actually modified survey forms into real time remedial solution apps that served a wide range of purposes. Sad we couldn't raise the funding necessary to fully pilot and scale those ideas; but QuickTap allowed us to explore those ideas to the fullest extent of how they could be applied.

Of all the survey tools we use across the multiple projects we run, QuickTap offers the most tailormade solutions for building very interactive and hassle-free surveys. With over 30 different question types to choose from, we get to improve the questionnaire administration experience to such high levels of efficiency that we have very little work to do in terms of data reconfiguration during analysis.

Our initial experience with QuickTap was quite sour; with very poor customer service that ended up stalling our survey deployment by a few days since we just weren't getting the help we needed until it was past deadline. Subsequently however, they have been extremely responsive to our challenges, offering help in record time.

Morgan
Morgan
Monitoring and Evaluation Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Offline capability

Kommentare: Really great, but wich there was an integration to PowerBI or some other analysis software for reporting. Other than that, its a superb software.

Offline capability for data capture is fantastic. easy to use, easy to understand, easy to set up surveys. very user friendly.

reporting... not robust at all. simple and clean, but no way to manipulate the input and track trends. You have to download the raw data then either manually do it, or put it in to something like Power BI to analyze the data any deeper. language support - would be great to have ONE survey be able to be translated to various languages, instead of having to create each survey into several different languages making aggregate data analysis very cumbersome.

Markus
Markus
CEO in Schweiz
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Perfect tool for forms and iPad Kiosk

Kommentare: After playing around some days in QuickTapSuvery, you get to know how it works and how you can use it in different situations. After getting the free version, QuickTapSurvey called me to ask if everything works and if I have questions. They answered all my questions right away and even weeks later I could contact them through email and got all answers I needed. Fast and professional customers service.

Possibility of using it offline and load all data up in the cloud once connected to the internet Being able to have Team members responsible to work on their own projects but to share with others Working on my website, iPad and iPhone. Three versions that look very similar and professional I can use QuickTapSurvey for different things (f.e. iPad Kiosk with a raffle, sales people can issue orders or customer requests at a fair or on the field right on their tablet or smartphone, etc.)

The price is a bit expensive if you only use the software for several weeks per year like me. You need to have still a plan (at least the lowest plan) to keep your data and templates. But since it's a one stop solution for my needs, I am willing to pay the price.

Lyn
Lyn
Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist/Assistant Program Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Makes efficient use of survey design and time

Kommentare: Our company uses Quick Tap mainly to obtain thousands of data sets over a hundred different surveys in Afghanistan and U.S. We teach the Afghans how to use this technology, and see this as an efficient way to analyze data on behalf of the government. Its various forms of downloads make it easy to view data specific for the client's purpose. The data is uploaded immediately upon conclusion of the survey.

Customer Service is amazing, it seems like the people who work there care about your experience and any of your issues. The immediacy of analysis or visualization is wonderful. The questions are intuitive and I use so much of their Basic Skip Logic and Complex Skip Logic. It's a lot of fun and makes me think about the order of the questions, and how I can keep it close ended. Love the personal support of the team. They are amazing!

Would like to have more integration capabilities across other platforms, and in my case, it would be Tableau as that is what our client requires us to use. Would like a more concise "how to" guide instead of different web pages for each of the features. Would like to see white papers on how to get the most of survey data depending on what it is used for.

Brian
Brian
Lead Brand & Training Rep in USA
Sportartikel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

QuickTapSurvey has increased our in person email signups by 50%.

Kommentare: QuickTapSurvey allowed us to ditch paper surveys and use our iPads reliably to collect data from events.

- Runs reliably in Survey Mode, rarely needs to be re set during the day at events. "Set it and forget it" - Easy to create forms and duplicate existing forms on the fly. - With proper question type setup, Surveys are easy to complete for participants. - Collecting responses is fast and easy. - MailChimp integration. - Exporting data is intuitive. - Syncing data is fast and easy.

- Additional licenses are quite costly. - Surveys need to be unarchived to access past data. - The Green Arrow to advance to the next question could be larger and more obvious for less tech-savvy folks.

Glücksspiel & Casinos, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy Survey Tool - but There are other options

Inetrgration with slack. Quick pools is easier.

Sharon
Sharon
Director Of Operations in USA

Great Product, Great Customer Service

Kommentare: We were looking for a method to collect lead information during a recent trade show and came across QuickTap Survey during our research. It was exactly what we were looking for. I had a few questions which were answered immediately by the customer support and when we upgraded to the paid version, I immediately received a follow up email from her offering her assistance should we need anything. It was super easy to create the survey and we got great feedback from our booth visitors. One said, "Whoever did this survey for you deserves a bonus!"

-Easy to design a survey -Great customer service -Users love the big Red and Green buttons for "Yes/No" questions -Easy to export data -We only needed it for one event, so we were able to upgrade for on month and then downgrade back to the free account.

Would have liked to have added branding to the survey (that was an option in the premium paid option, but since that was the only feature that we wanted/needed, it did not seem worth the additional expense).

Patty
Patty
Director of Client Operations
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Best survey app for tablets

Kommentare: We used QuickTapSurvey to offer a souvenir photo in exchange for an email address and answers to two survey questions. It was very easy to create the survey. We swapped out devices multiple times - including (surprise to me) the morning of the trade show. I was able to quickly adjust my survey to work better on the new device, and QTS support immediately helped me change my license to that device. No time lost.

You can buy any month whenever you need it. This is not an annual plan split into monthly payments. It's truly a month by month on/off approach. Support is fantastic. Interface is incredibly easy to use.

I wanted to brand the photos I took with our logo and event logo, but that wasn't possible through the Quick Tap Survey. You can do a photo question, which will be emailed automatically, but you can't add a logo to those photos before they are automatically emailed. That has to be done manually.

Channel Account Manager
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Useful Tool to quantify Exhibition RoI

Kommentare: I have used QTS over the last two years in my channel marketing capacity to capture leads during the major Middle-East exhibition. It is very easy and user friendly to capture and the export format makes it easy to import into Salesforce too. read more on my Linkedin Post - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20141112045015-1765425-lead-gen-the-roi-of-exhibitions?trk=prof-post

Easy to Use Payment process is license based and easy Customer support is phenomenal Non-techy ppl can design the flow of the form

No in-app Card scan integration - this is the only missing feature that i have requested the team and there is still no outcome. During an exhibition, visitors are hard pressed to complete even short feedback forms and using a second app to scan their business cards makes it hard.

Channel Marketing Manager, MEA in USA

Excellent Product

Kommentare: In 2014, I first came across QuickTapSurvey while looking for a lead capture tool to replace the normal paper capture means for the 3rd largest Tech exhibition globally - GITEX.
The QTS user experience is intuitive and was easy to learn. We set up the offline surveys since WiFi in such trade shows is very weak due to the multiple signals. QTS was a run away hit with our sales guys who are often lethargic to fill the lead forms.
The next day statistics helped us understand the visitor profile and adapt our approach during the 5 day show. We then used QTS for another show in Italy with similar positive feedback. For the 2015 edition of GITEX, we will extend the licenses to our distributors as well so we get a global view of the leads from across the show floor.
More available here - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20141112045015-1765425-lead-gen-the-roi-of-exhibitions?trk=prof-post

Antwort von Formstack

Thanks a lot for the awesome review. We are happy to see your continued usage and advocacy of the platform. If you have any other questions or suggestions, please let us know. As you know, we're always here to help!

Velveena
Director of Institutional Effectiveness in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Quick Tap Survey is on TOP!

Kommentare: The software has greatly benefited survey efforts at Dine College among our students, stakeholders, and our community. We use the tablets more then Survey Monkey or Google Survey due to its off-line usability, affordability, and easy to create questions and set-up process. Our office uses the product to capture data from learning workshops, events, data entries, and grant outcome measurements, such as Title III and AIHEC AIMS reporting. The tool and application is very user friendly. I do, however, look forward to seeing the tools moving to an online survey some time in the future. That would be awesome.

Antwort von Formstack

Thanks a lot for the awesome review. We will submit your request for online surveys to our Product Team. If you have any other questions or suggestions, please let us know. As you know, we're always here to help!

Amanda
Administrative Assistant in USA

I use this program for our office surveys. it is a great program and easy to acces my responses. lik

I like how it will pull your responses and put them into an excel file to easily use and present to everyone.

I would like to see a better variety of backgrounds and ability to use you logo even for the basis package

Gerald
Gerald
Founder & Chairman in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Match

Kommentare: "Ease of use, value, and my conviction about NPS" The Customer support is outstanding!! I had many questions as I initiated the use of the product and was delighted with the timely and efficient response to my inquiries.

Shauna
Marcom WiseSaaS in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

QuickTapSurvey helped us gather leads and customer data

Kommentare: I have used QuickTapSurvey during several trade shows and have been impressed with how easy QuickTapSurvey is to setup and use on our staff's smartphones and tablets, gathering extremely valuable data. It was nice to conduct surveys without any internet connection, allowing me to sync the data later.

Antwort von Formstack

Thanks a lot for the review. We are happy to hear that you found the tool easy to use. Let us know if there is anything we can do to improve.

Yoko
UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Sarah helped me to solve a problem!

Kommentare: Her response was quick and clear. I am very satisfied with her assistance.
If I may add cons, I have left a message yesterday but never got a feedback. I wish there is a dedicated customer service for subscribed members for urgent questions. I had to wait for nearly 30 hours to find a solution.
But I am satisfied with the assistance from Sarah via chat.

Quick Tap Survey App is Awesome

Kommentare: We have been using the app for several years at all of the bridal shows and open houses that we attend. We use iPads in a Kiosk in our booth. We create a custom survey for each event, each has it's own special pictures, this allows us to be able to tell our story about our company and our services and then also capture important client details that make it easy for us to followup via email or phone after the event. It is a very high-tech way to make your company stand out.

Easy to simple and easy to sue.

No longer support iPad 1, only iPad 2's and up.

Nathan
Marketing Strategist in Australien

Brilliant

Kommentare: QuickTapSurvey has the most features of any application I searched online, and was a very easy process to create our first survey.

Antwort von Formstack

Thanks a lot for the awesome review. We are constantly looking for ways to make QuickTapSurvey even easier to use. Let us know if there is anything we can do to improve.

Phil
Phil
BDM Precise Thickn
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Easy to use product. And quick, friendly, attentive and responsive customer service personnel

Kommentare: We used Quick Tap Survey to capture contact details at Conferences. It's leads to more accurate data capture, as delegates can input their details on iPad. It also provides immediate capture of data, for use immediately if required. Prior to this, on paper, our administrative team had to decipher handwritten notes/details, which was a challenge. Also, they had to transfer those hand written notes, to xl/word documents for circulating across the team. Great product.

Keith
Keith
Founder & CEO
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easiest and Best Way for Quick Surveys

Kommentare: I've used a few of these apps before, but this one is head and shoulders above the rest! It does exactly what it says-- quickly, easily, and reliably. It takes just a couple minutes to

Fast survey set-up with simple intuitive interface Easy, clean UI for users Reliable- even with loss if Internet (works offline and just uploads) Awesome support

I'd love to see even more templates

Roch
Vp developpement in Kanada

Awesome features, powerfull tool

Kommentare: We use the app and interface to run a bunch of surveys on ipads and kiosks. We just love it. Th

Antwort von Formstack

Thanks so much for the awesome review!

Sylvie
Spécialiste communications - Gestion du changement
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great app!

Kommentare: We used QuickTapSurvey in a voting kiosk fashion and it really worked well - we had over 550 employees voting and not one glitch - The app is great! very intuitive and user friendly - cool interface and question design -

Jordan
Jordan
Inside Sales Specialist
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Easy to use, convenient and customizable

Kommentare: For what we were trying to accomplish, it was perfect. Easy to use, convenient and customizable. We were able to extrapolate the data gathered to analyze trends to help form strategies moving forward.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best Apps!

Kommentare: I needed to get a survey up and running quickly and I was able to build a quality survey myself in minutes. This is a great product and I will be using it again.

Mario V.
Mario V.
Assistant Professor Of Marketing in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

10/10 for Flexibility and scalability of your app and licenses

Kommentare: 10/10 for Flexibility and scalability of your app and licenses. Over 20 students used it to collect surveys on iPads. Not a single problem during collection period. Retrieval of data is very easy too.