Über SCORM Cloud

Web-basierte Lösung, die E-Learning ermöglicht, Inhalte kontrolliert, Berichterstattungs-Tools und Tin-Can-API-Unterstützung usw. bietet.

Erfahre mehr über SCORM Cloud

Have a Cloud and hosted version. Invests in a robust API like their v2 API.

No other options were tested in Scorm Cloud so far.

Bewertungen zu SCORM Cloud

SCORM Cloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 44 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SCORM Cloud bereits verwendet?

Jeff C.
Jeff C.
Project Manager in Irland
E-Learning, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Scorm cloud never lets me down

Kommentare: My job would be unworkable without access to this software.

I use this software to test e-learning course packages (mostly SCORM 1.2 compliant) before sending them to their final destination. I like the ease of use and speed of upload. The tagging feature makes it easy to find packages at a later date.

I could not set individual launch window size settings for packages.

Antwort von Rustici Software

Hey Jeff, Thank you for your kind words about SCORM Cloud. We are so glad to hear that our software is giving you the ability to test courses effectively to make that part of your job much easier. Our support team may be able to help you set individual launch window size settings for packages. Feel free to reach out at support@rusticisoftware.com to get more information. Thanks again for sharing your experience with SCORM Cloud.

, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

This is my GO-TO scorm evaluation software - couldn't function without it!

Kommentare: Ease of use. Testing feedback. Detailed reporting. Will identify problem course files for you.

What can I say? SCORM cloud has and will remain to be my go-to platform for any and all scorm course testing. I absolutely love the simple, yet effective UI - as well as the numerous features I can use to test my courseware independently from any recognized learning management system. I would say on average, I use SCORM cloud about 10-15 times a day for client validation testing on various AICC and SCORM 1.2/2004 courses. I've used this platform numerous times to diagnose issues with client created courseware, as it's VERY good at showing you various common errors which can occur in files like the imsmanifest.xml file, which can be detrimental when uploaded into any other LMS, as they won't necessarily give you the level of detail SCORM cloud does. If you want a reliable, effective, easy to use test or LMS platform, SCORM cloud is going to change your life!

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about SCORM cloud, i've been using it reliably for over 3 years without any problems whatsoever. They've made amazing platform UI updates in the previous year and it makes the site as beautiful, as it is intuitive.

Joseph
eLearning Course Developer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Needs a lot of work

Nothing comes to mind, and I wouldn't go fishing for compliments if I were you.

The inability to force overwrite a course, even after multiple attempts, and the less-than-helpful "solution" offered by tech support. Mainstream LMS', including the ones I have worked with over the last 20+ years (Docent, Learn.com, Pathlore, D2L, SumTotal, Pathware) have no issues when replacing course files with new files, yet SCORM Cloud cannot seem to execute such a simple and basic function. And when I contact tech support, the automatic response is to version the course. I don't WANT to version the course, I want to replace it. What part of that statement is not getting through?

Antwort von Rustici Software

We appreciate your time and your valuable thoughts around a product issue, Joseph. We are sorry to hear that you ran into issues with overwriting courses. We want to help you gain confidence in the overwrite process and in SCORM Cloud in general. We see this as an opportunity to improve communication around this feature. Our support team is currently troubleshooting the error and are determined get to the bottom of your issue. - The Rustici Software Team

Tasneem
Associate Professor in Saudi-Arabien
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

E-Learning platform.

1. Easy to create course content which can be utilized in several applications. 2. Flexible eLearning platform enabling delivery of courses and reporting on results. 3. It's interface is simple to navigate around. 4. It does not require installation. 5. All files created are hosted in the cloud.

1. Time consuming. 2. Difficulty in engaging learners.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Tasneem! Thanks for letting us know how SCORM Cloud is working for you and your company. We love to see that it is flexible, easy to implement, and simple to get content hosted. We pride ourselves in creating an accessible tool to fulfill your testing, playing, and delivery needs. If you have any questions about improving workflows to speed up the time it takes to deliver courses with SCORM Cloud, please contact our support at support@rusticisoftware.com.

Peter
Peter
LMS Adminstrator in Indien
Personalwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

best SCORM Evaluation Software

Kommentare: Very easy to use and gives you detailed information about the errors that would occur in every course package.

SCORM Cloud is the best platform to all SCORM based testing. We use it 8-10 on a weekly basis before a course rollout and I have to say it has a simple and effective UI. SCORM Cloud gives very detailed information about the errors that would occur with the imsmanifest.xml which can be crucial when it gets hosted in our LMS. This information can be used to fix the error that arises which actually saves us lot of time. The best part is that you need not have used any LMS testing software to get a grip on this one and this makes it a very useful, viable option to test your course package.

There is absolutely no Cons with this software. It's a real life saver. But if you want to pick a real negative comment - you need to tell that the layout is pretty simple. Too simple, that it might not appeal to you. Nothing else really.

Antwort von Rustici Software

Thank you for the kind words Peter! We are so happy to hear that SCORM Cloud has been such a useful tool for your content testing and has become part of your workflow. As always, if you ever bump into any issues when working with SCORM courses, our support team is also here to help if any questions from the debugging tools arise. Thanks! The Rustici Team

Jonathan
eLearning Supervisor in USA
E-Learning, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

SCORM Cloud is a GAME CHANGER!!

Of all of the tools and software we use SCORM Cloud is by far a favorite. It paid for itself very quickly by allowing us to enforce our licensing and our clients love how we can update courses without their involvement, talk about a win-win! Their support team is by far the best I have ever worked with. They are quick to jump on calls with us and our clients. That kind of service where they share our urgency in the rare moments when we come across an issue is invaluable. I can't say enough about [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on their team.

No software is perfect but no cons come to mind. I would have to think long and hard and would only come up with inconsequential stuff really. As good as good can get!

Antwort von Rustici Software

We appreciate your glowing recommendation, Jonathan. Thanks for sharing the success that SCORM Cloud has brought to your business. We're humbled by your kind words and will pass them along to our support team. The Rustici Software Team

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best LMS solution for our needs, matched perfectly with our budget

Kommentare: Scorm Cloud has delivered the value we were expecting, no less, no more.

When we started using Scorm Cloud it was by chance, we were working with a vendor who offered free online training for customers using Scorm Cloud. After completing some learning sessions, by clicking on the GUI I activated a free account. Without any prior experience with LSM technologies, in 2 days we had a couple of training materials online, deployed them to a small group of our staff, it being immediately accepted. Of course there are other vendors with neverending lists of features, but they also add complexity and will most surely strain our budget.

We need to be careful when planning releases of new material in order to minimize the cost for additional registrations. This is because Scorm Cloud offers plans based on the number of registrations that happen on every month. A registration is defined as the first time enrollment of a user to a specific material (if he enrolls to the same content again, it is not considered an extra registration). So, if we release to much content on a short time, we cause large registration spikes on our bill.

Director of Learning and Development in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great for hosting, looks ugly and need developer to use as LMS

Scorm Cloud is the best when it comes to hosting content from one location and dispatching to other LMSs. I have used this for customers to keep one version of the course and deliver to customers to host on their LMS.

It is just ugly, they do offer CSS scripting but would like to see turn key options to use Scorm cloud as an actual LMS.

Sue
Learning & Development Leader in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Place To Test SCORM Files

Kommentare: I allowed me to test my newly created SCORM Files and to troubleshoot issues with 3rd party SCORM files.

SCORM Cloud is my go to when I test a newly created SCORM file before I launch it on the LMS. I know that if it works here, it should work correctly on the LMS. I have also used SCORM Cloud to test 3rd party training materials which were creating error messages when the learners tried to play them. If these SCORM files functioned correctly on SCORM Cloud, I knew that that the training material was fine, but there was an issue with either the learner's network security or with the learner's device or internet service.

I had no issues with SCORM Cloud. It did the job every time.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Sue! Glad to hear that SCORM Cloud is living up to its namesake by handling all of your SCORM file testing needs. We can't wait to see what you continue to do with the platform. - The Rustici Software Team

João Vitor
João Vitor
Unity Developer in Brasilien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great LMS for testing SCORM e-learnings!

What I liked the most about SCORM Cloud was how easy it was to add e-learnings and perform tests (I'm a developer), since several metrics are available. I produced the e-learnings in Unity, and the integration of SCORM Cloud with the WebGL builds worked very well.

What I liked the least was not being able to view (directly on the dashboard) the goals saved through SCORM e-learning, although it was possible to get them later through e-learning itself, but for that I needed to create a screen just for the user get to see what goals he completes.

Antwort von Rustici Software

Hello Joao, Thank you for your review. We are so glad you had a good experience with SCORM Cloud. SCORM Cloud is a lightweight tool to help you get started with testing, launching and sharing courses with learners. Learners won't see completed courses by design unless they create a Learner account. It's great to hear you've been able to take advantage of features like our API to get courses in front of learners. Thanks again and if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at support@rusticisoftware.com.

James
Dir. Sales and Marketing in USA

SCORM Cloud Allows You to KNOW Your Courses are Good to Go

Kommentare: SCORM Cloud makes it easy to ensure that all our SCORM based classes are set up appropriately before delivering to the client. Allows us to help trouble shoot issues with our clients by providing them SCORM Cloud readout and reporting from our testing.

We develop eLearning SCORM based courses for clients all over the US, utilizing a log of different Learning Management Systems (LMS). We design all of our courses in either Captivate, Storyline 360, or Lectora. If you're an ID, you know that testing these three different authoring tools in their respective test environments can often be confusing and make you wonder if the course is working properly or not. SCORM Cloud allows you to take your SCORM files and test them to ensure they are functioning properly. SCORM Cloud also helps you in trouble shooting SCORM related issues with clients as it allows you to show definite proof that the course is set to function properly and sometimes that it is their internal LMS that is causing the issue. Saves us time on trouble shooting non-SCORM issues.

There isn't much that I don't like. Cost can be a factor depending on how many courses you needed to be testing and loading at one time. For us, we usually have only one to a few courses at a time that require testing so cost isn't that big of a deal for us.

Antwort von Rustici Software

Thank you for your thoughtful review James. We are glad to hear that SCORM Cloud is the most useful solution for testing your courses before delivery. We hope that any instructional designer who might be looking to improve their testing workflow sees your review and adds SCORM Cloud to their process. If you ever have questions about using SCORM Cloud, feel free to reach out to our support team. Thanks again for the great review! -The Rustici Software team

Raven
Development Lead in USA
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's Great to Have but not without bugs

Kommentare: It suits it's purpose but not without flaws. You can tell a server needs to be reset or an hour has passed and the content start lagging or not functioning correctly and have to restart your browser and the content uploaded is corrupt and you have to try again. It's aggravating when you invite a customer to view a course and it doesn't populate their realms and they can't see our realm to view the content shared, even though they are listed of users in that realm.

We can test the content and set the SCORM settings

SCORM Connections wane after an hour which causes the course to hiccup, and lag time. Courses aren't always uploaded correctly, and users don't always see the content when shared.

Antwort von Rustici Software

Thank you so much for the review and your thoughts on using SCORM Cloud, Raven! I'm sorry that you've been experiencing lag time and connection issues. After looking at your feedback, our support team might be the best way to help with those issues. Would you mind sending an email to support@rusticisoftware.com?

Cindy
Director of Sales in USA

Best Support

Kommentare: Still learning, but uploading our content seems very simple and straight forward. Just having a difficult time with clients getting properly connected on their LMS....SOMETIMES. Others have no issues.

It helps us to allow our clients to use our training on their own LMS as well as partner with resellers without giving away our content. I just came here to say that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]is an absolute angel. He's patient and has been very helpful and never makes me feel dumb for asking questions (I do this enough on my own). That guy needs a raise.

I've only recently started using the software, and there's a bit of a learning curve. Not really being well-read in the IT world, I've needed probably more than my fair share of help.

Antwort von Rustici Software

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Cindy. It's great to hear how you're using SCORM Cloud to share access to your courses with third-party systems. Our customer support truly cares about helping you solve your issues. I'll be sure to pass on the recognition to our team. - Rustici Software

Nikhil
Product Owner in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Support like you’ve never prob seen

Kommentare: We have tens of thousands of trainings and all the registrations run their their cloud version

- Support is super responsive and helpful - Have a Cloud and hosted version - Invests in a robust API like their v2 API

- The only con I can think of is the portal could have better ways to search and sort through registrations when you’re troubleshooting and need to pinpoint something

Antwort von Rustici Software

Thanks for leaving a SCORM Cloud review, Nikhil. We think our customer support is pretty awesome and we're glad you agree! We also appreciate your product feedback as we'll use this to help drive new features and make your experience with SCORM Cloud even better. Thanks, The Rustici Software Team

Ram
Learning Consultant in Indien
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best SCORM cloud platform

Kommentare: Amazingly skill

Easy of platform to upload, When you share access to your eLearning courses with third-party services, you react as per the situation, and deal with the person accordingly

Expensive for one feature and benefit,Managing learners according to their needs

Antwort von Rustici Software

Thanks for leaving us a positive review, Ram. We are glad to hear that SCORM Cloud Dispatch helps you deliver and track your courses to third-party LMSs while hosting your content in a SCORM Cloud account. As always, you can contact our support team to answer any questions at support@rusticisoftware.com if you're having any issues managing learners. - The Rustici Software Team

Alain
Developer in Kanada

Looking to troubleshoot your LMS

Kommentare: Only testing for Scorm compatibility.

When I run into issues with my LMS, any LMS, I always fall back on Scorm Cloud to text that my delevelpment was done right to Scorm standards.

no other options were tested in Scorm Cloud so far

vor 9 Monaten

Hello Alain, We're thrilled to hear that SCORM Cloud has become your go-to testing platform when standards compatibility issues arise . It means a lot to us that you've found value and reliability in what we offer. Oh, and of course, we can't deny that the 5-star rating you've given us is truly the icing on the cake! - The Rustici Software Team

Patrick
devops/admin in Niederlande
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SCORM Cloud review

Kommentare: We are given 1000+ users access to our courses via SCORM cloud. Works excellent.

Overal Scalabilty, Stability, Support and the FAQ are great

Web UI/Interface is good. could be better...

Antwort von Rustici Software

Thanks, Patrick. Glad to hear that SCORM Cloud is working well across your vast user base. As you mentioned, our customer support team and FAQ knowledge base are always available to help if you have any questions. Much appreciated, The Rustici Software Team

Itziar
Nutricionista in Spanien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Buena herramienta para desarrolladores de eLearning

Kommentare: En general, un experiencia bastante buena, por el momento es la única herramienta que estoy utilizando para la creación de contenido interactivo para mi web, y según voy descubriendo más, se convierte aún más en mi favorita.

Me gusta todas las funciones y características que posee, sobretodo la forma tan fácil e intuitiva de poder crear el contenido y asegurarlo en la nube, además de poder acceder a ellos desde cualquier dispositivo, algo que me gusta mucho.

La única pega es que no otorga certificados a la hora de que alguien realice un curso, y eso es un punto negativo.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Itziar! We are excited you have been able to utilize some of the great features of SCORM Cloud. It can be used in a multitude of ways, from testing courses to dispatching content across LMSs. We are sorry to hear about your disappointment with certificates. We recommend you drop a line to our support team at support@rusticisoftware.com. They would be happy to discuss certificates and see if there is any way we can help. We look forward to hearing about all the great things you do with SCORM Cloud. - The Rustici Software Team

Maggie
Teammate Learning & Development Partner in USA
Versicherung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

All E-Learning Developers Should Use This!

Kommentare: SCORM Cloud has many great features, but I use one - debugging SCORM packages. If my SCORM package passed information to this software, I know that any issues I'm experiencing are within my learning management system, not my SCORM package. The opposite is also true.

ease of use, debugging features

Kevin
Education Supervisor & Instructional Designer in Kanada
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing utility & easy to get started!

Kommentare: Exceptional!

straight forward interface, easy to spot check issues, and the support service is outstanding! Easy to deploy courses to reviews, revoke permissions, replace existing files and manage everything i put in.

Low amount of initial storage (100MB) for the library, under the free account.

Antwort von Rustici Software

Hello Kevin, We are so glad to hear about your exceptional experience with SCORM Cloud. It's great to hear how easy it is to test and share courses for free with the SCORM Cloud trial plan. Although the free plan does have a storage limit, all of our paid plans have unlimited storage. You can see our pricing page here for more details: https://rusticisoftware.com/products/scorm-cloud/pricing/ Thank you for choosing SCORM Cloud and for taking the time to review our product. We appreciate your business!

Douglas
Instructional Designer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Scorming with the Best

Kommentare: Love it - get's me out of binds many times. Great testing site as well.

Easy upload. Fast and descriptive. Many features.

A little confusing with all the options.

Antwort von Rustici Software

Thanks for leaving a review, Douglas. We're glad you appreciate the free content testing features in SCORM Cloud. If you ever get confused about the options, you can contact our support team at support@rusticisoftware.com as we're always here to help. - The Rustici Software Team

President in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Necessary

Kommentare: Love the tool. Use it all the time.

The best tool for testing SCORM and xAPI content.

Free version does have a limit on space.

Antwort von Rustici Software

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating, Steven. We're glad to hear that you love the testing features of SCORM Cloud. Our free trial account is limited to 100MB of storage for your content. If you need more, you can delete courses to make room or upgrade to a paid plan which has unlimited storage. - The Rustici Software Team

Jade
Jade
Organizational Effectiveness Consultant in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Quick Micro Learning Tool

The rich features available, with the easy editing interface allows us to rapidly produce micro-learning modules for point-of-need.

No SCORM testing was available, and so had to partner with SCORM cloud membership

Antwort von Rustici Software

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating, Jade. We're glad to hear that you love the testing features of SCORM Cloud. Many course authoring tools use or advise to use SCORM Cloud as their "go-to" testing platform. Much appreciated, The Rustici Software Team

Oliver
Multimedia Programmer in Deutschland
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Tool

I use is it for over 10 years for testing my SCORM Packages - it never dissapointed me.

can't find something i dont like... it is just working - that is what i need

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Oliver, We can't thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback. It truly means a lot, especially considering that you have been a dedicated SCORM Cloud user for a decade! Your continued support and loyalty means the world to us! - The Rustici Software Team

Anne
Project Manager in Kenia
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Scorm Cloud review

Kommentare: we've been able to provide an e-learning platform for businesses interested in doing business in kenya.

he ability to author and make changes whenever I need to

the inability to load the revised content back into the cloud.

Antwort von Rustici Software

Thanks, Anne. We're glad to hear how SCORM Cloud has helped your business. We do have a useful versioning feature in SCORM Cloud when you want to upload changes to an existing course. Our Knowledge Base article explains the steps to follow here: https://support.scorm.com/hc/en-us/articles/206163676-Versioning-Feature-for-SCORM-Cloud-. The Rustici Software Team