Filtern nach:

Über SCORM Cloud

Web-basierte Lösung, die E-Learning ermöglicht, Inhalte kontrolliert, Berichterstattungs-Tools und Tin-Can-API-Unterstützung usw. bietet.

Erfahre mehr über SCORM Cloud

Jeff c. D.
Jeff c. D.
Project Manager in Irland
E-Learning, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Scorm cloud never lets me down

Kommentare: My job would be unworkable without access to this software.

I use this software to test e-learning course packages (mostly SCORM 1.2 compliant) before sending them to their final destination. I like the ease of use and speed of upload. The tagging feature makes it easy to find packages at a later date.

I could not set individual launch window size settings for packages.

vor 5 Monaten

Hey Jeff, Thank you for your kind words about SCORM Cloud. We are so glad to hear that our software is giving you the ability to test courses effectively to make that part of your job much easier. Our support team may be able to help you set individual launch window size settings for packages. Feel free to reach out at support@rusticisoftware.com to get more information. Thanks again for sharing your experience with SCORM Cloud.

Senior Technical Support Engineer in Kanada
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

This is my GO-TO scorm evaluation software - couldn't function without it!

Kommentare: Ease of use. Testing feedback. Detailed reporting. Will identify problem course files for you.

What can I say? SCORM cloud has and will remain to be my go-to platform for any and all scorm course testing. I absolutely love the simple, yet effective UI - as well as the numerous features I can use to test my courseware independently from any recognized learning management system. I would say on average, I use SCORM cloud about 10-15 times a day for client validation testing on various AICC and SCORM 1.2/2004 courses. I've used this platform numerous times to diagnose issues with client created courseware, as it's VERY good at showing you various common errors which can occur in files like the imsmanifest.xml file, which can be detrimental when uploaded into any other LMS, as they won't necessarily give you the level of detail SCORM cloud does. If you want a reliable, effective, easy to use test or LMS platform, SCORM cloud is going to change your life!

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about SCORM cloud, i've been using it reliably for over 3 years without any problems whatsoever. They've made amazing platform UI updates in the previous year and it makes the site as beautiful, as it is intuitive.

Joseph F.
eLearning Course Developer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Needs a lot of work

Nothing comes to mind, and I wouldn't go fishing for compliments if I were you.

The inability to force overwrite a course, even after multiple attempts, and the less-than-helpful "solution" offered by tech support. Mainstream LMS', including the ones I have worked with over the last 20+ years (Docent, Learn.com, Pathlore, D2L, SumTotal, Pathware) have no issues when replacing course files with new files, yet SCORM Cloud cannot seem to execute such a simple and basic function. And when I contact tech support, the automatic response is to version the course. I don't WANT to version the course, I want to replace it. What part of that statement is not getting through?

vor 9 Monaten

We appreciate your time and your valuable thoughts around a product issue, Joseph. We are sorry to hear that you ran into issues with overwriting courses. We want to help you gain confidence in the overwrite process and in SCORM Cloud in general. We see this as an opportunity to improve communication around this feature. Our support team is currently troubleshooting the error and are determined get to the bottom of your issue. - The Rustici Software Team

João vitor A.
João vitor A.
Unity Developer in Brasilien

Great LMS for testing SCORM e-learnings!

What I liked the most about SCORM Cloud was how easy it was to add e-learnings and perform tests (I'm a developer), since several metrics are available. I produced the e-learnings in Unity, and the integration of SCORM Cloud with the WebGL builds worked very well.

What I liked the least was not being able to view (directly on the dashboard) the goals saved through SCORM e-learning, although it was possible to get them later through e-learning itself, but for that I needed to create a screen just for the user get to see what goals he completes.

vor 3 Monaten

Hello Joao, Thank you for your review. We are so glad you had a good experience with SCORM Cloud. SCORM Cloud is a lightweight tool to help you get started with testing, launching and sharing courses with learners. Learners won't see completed courses by design unless they create a Learner account. It's great to hear you've been able to take advantage of features like our API to get courses in front of learners. Thanks again and if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at support@rusticisoftware.com.

Peter P.
Peter P.
LMS Adminstrator in Indien
Personalwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

best SCORM Evaluation Software

Kommentare: Very easy to use and gives you detailed information about the errors that would occur in every course package.

SCORM Cloud is the best platform to all SCORM based testing. We use it 8-10 on a weekly basis before a course rollout and I have to say it has a simple and effective UI. SCORM Cloud gives very detailed information about the errors that would occur with the imsmanifest.xml which can be crucial when it gets hosted in our LMS. This information can be used to fix the error that arises which actually saves us lot of time. The best part is that you need not have used any LMS testing software to get a grip on this one and this makes it a very useful, viable option to test your course package.

There is absolutely no Cons with this software. It's a real life saver. But if you want to pick a real negative comment - you need to tell that the layout is pretty simple. Too simple, that it might not appeal to you. Nothing else really.

Antwort von Rustici Software

Thank you for the kind words Peter! We are so happy to hear that SCORM Cloud has been such a useful tool for your content testing and has become part of your workflow. As always, if you ever bump into any issues when working with SCORM courses, our support team is also here to help if any questions from the debugging tools arise. Thanks! The Rustici Team

Jonathan C.
eLearning Supervisor in USA
E-Learning, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

SCORM Cloud is a GAME CHANGER!!

Of all of the tools and software we use SCORM Cloud is by far a favorite. It paid for itself very quickly by allowing us to enforce our licensing and our clients love how we can update courses without their involvement, talk about a win-win! Their support team is by far the best I have ever worked with. They are quick to jump on calls with us and our clients. That kind of service where they share our urgency in the rare moments when we come across an issue is invaluable. I can't say enough about [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on their team.

No software is perfect but no cons come to mind. I would have to think long and hard and would only come up with inconsequential stuff really. As good as good can get!

Antwort von Rustici Software

We appreciate your glowing recommendation, Jonathan. Thanks for sharing the success that SCORM Cloud has brought to your business. We're humbled by your kind words and will pass them along to our support team. The Rustici Software Team

James B.
Dir. Sales and Marketing in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SCORM Cloud Allows You to KNOW Your Courses are Good to Go

Kommentare: SCORM Cloud makes it easy to ensure that all our SCORM based classes are set up appropriately before delivering to the client. Allows us to help trouble shoot issues with our clients by providing them SCORM Cloud readout and reporting from our testing.

We develop eLearning SCORM based courses for clients all over the US, utilizing a log of different Learning Management Systems (LMS). We design all of our courses in either Captivate, Storyline 360, or Lectora. If you're an ID, you know that testing these three different authoring tools in their respective test environments can often be confusing and make you wonder if the course is working properly or not. SCORM Cloud allows you to take your SCORM files and test them to ensure they are functioning properly. SCORM Cloud also helps you in trouble shooting SCORM related issues with clients as it allows you to show definite proof that the course is set to function properly and sometimes that it is their internal LMS that is causing the issue. Saves us time on trouble shooting non-SCORM issues.

There isn't much that I don't like. Cost can be a factor depending on how many courses you needed to be testing and loading at one time. For us, we usually have only one to a few courses at a time that require testing so cost isn't that big of a deal for us.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for your thoughtful review James. We are glad to hear that SCORM Cloud is the most useful solution for testing your courses before delivery. We hope that any instructional designer who might be looking to improve their testing workflow sees your review and adds SCORM Cloud to their process. If you ever have questions about using SCORM Cloud, feel free to reach out to our support team. Thanks again for the great review! -The Rustici Software team

Gerente de Innovación Tecnológica in Mexiko

The best LMS solution for our needs, matched perfectly with our budget

Kommentare: Scorm Cloud has delivered the value we were expecting, no less, no more.

When we started using Scorm Cloud it was by chance, we were working with a vendor who offered free online training for customers using Scorm Cloud. After completing some learning sessions, by clicking on the GUI I activated a free account. Without any prior experience with LSM technologies, in 2 days we had a couple of training materials online, deployed them to a small group of our staff, it being immediately accepted. Of course there are other vendors with neverending lists of features, but they also add complexity and will most surely strain our budget.

We need to be careful when planning releases of new material in order to minimize the cost for additional registrations. This is because Scorm Cloud offers plans based on the number of registrations that happen on every month. A registration is defined as the first time enrollment of a user to a specific material (if he enrolls to the same content again, it is not considered an extra registration). So, if we release to much content on a short time, we cause large registration spikes on our bill.

Steven M.
Steven M.
Director of Learning and Development in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great for hosting, looks ugly and need developer to use as LMS

Scorm Cloud is the best when it comes to hosting content from one location and dispatching to other LMSs. I have used this for customers to keep one version of the course and deliver to customers to host on their LMS.

It is just ugly, they do offer CSS scripting but would like to see turn key options to use Scorm cloud as an actual LMS.

Kevin O.
Education Supervisor & Instructional Designer in Kanada
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing utility & easy to get started!

Kommentare: Exceptional!

straight forward interface, easy to spot check issues, and the support service is outstanding! Easy to deploy courses to reviews, revoke permissions, replace existing files and manage everything i put in.

Low amount of initial storage (100MB) for the library, under the free account.

vor 2 Monaten

Hello Kevin, We are so glad to hear about your exceptional experience with SCORM Cloud. It's great to hear how easy it is to test and share courses for free with the SCORM Cloud trial plan. Although the free plan does have a storage limit, all of our paid plans have unlimited storage. You can see our pricing page here for more details: https://rusticisoftware.com/products/scorm-cloud/pricing/ Thank you for choosing SCORM Cloud and for taking the time to review our product. We appreciate your business!

Raven S.
Development Lead in USA
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It's Great to Have but not without bugs

Kommentare: It suits it's purpose but not without flaws. You can tell a server needs to be reset or an hour has passed and the content start lagging or not functioning correctly and have to restart your browser and the content uploaded is corrupt and you have to try again. It's aggravating when you invite a customer to view a course and it doesn't populate their realms and they can't see our realm to view the content shared, even though they are listed of users in that realm.

We can test the content and set the SCORM settings

SCORM Connections wane after an hour which causes the course to hiccup, and lag time. Courses aren't always uploaded correctly, and users don't always see the content when shared.

Antwort von Rustici Software

Thank you so much for the review and your thoughts on using SCORM Cloud, Raven! I'm sorry that you've been experiencing lag time and connection issues. After looking at your feedback, our support team might be the best way to help with those issues. Would you mind sending an email to support@rusticisoftware.com?

Cindy P.
Director of Sales in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Support

Kommentare: Still learning, but uploading our content seems very simple and straight forward. Just having a difficult time with clients getting properly connected on their LMS....SOMETIMES. Others have no issues.

It helps us to allow our clients to use our training on their own LMS as well as partner with resellers without giving away our content. I just came here to say that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]is an absolute angel. He's patient and has been very helpful and never makes me feel dumb for asking questions (I do this enough on my own). That guy needs a raise.

I've only recently started using the software, and there's a bit of a learning curve. Not really being well-read in the IT world, I've needed probably more than my fair share of help.

Antwort von Rustici Software

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Cindy. It's great to hear how you're using SCORM Cloud to share access to your courses with third-party systems. Our customer support truly cares about helping you solve your issues. I'll be sure to pass on the recognition to our team. - Rustici Software

Nikhil B.
Product Owner in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Support like you’ve never prob seen

Kommentare: We have tens of thousands of trainings and all the registrations run their their cloud version

- Support is super responsive and helpful - Have a Cloud and hosted version - Invests in a robust API like their v2 API

- The only con I can think of is the portal could have better ways to search and sort through registrations when you’re troubleshooting and need to pinpoint something

Antwort von Rustici Software

Thanks for leaving a SCORM Cloud review, Nikhil. We think our customer support is pretty awesome and we're glad you agree! We also appreciate your product feedback as we'll use this to help drive new features and make your experience with SCORM Cloud even better. Thanks, The Rustici Software Team

Patrick D.
devops/admin in Niederlande
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

SCORM Cloud review

Kommentare: We are given 1000+ users access to our courses via SCORM cloud. Works excellent.

Overal Scalabilty, Stability, Support and the FAQ are great

Web UI/Interface is good. could be better...

Antwort von Rustici Software

Thanks, Patrick. Glad to hear that SCORM Cloud is working well across your vast user base. As you mentioned, our customer support team and FAQ knowledge base are always available to help if you have any questions. Much appreciated, The Rustici Software Team

Maggie C.
Teammate Learning & Development Partner in USA
Versicherung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

All E-Learning Developers Should Use This!

Kommentare: SCORM Cloud has many great features, but I use one - debugging SCORM packages. If my SCORM package passed information to this software, I know that any issues I'm experiencing are within my learning management system, not my SCORM package. The opposite is also true.

ease of use, debugging features

Douglas E.
Instructional Designer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Scorming with the Best

Kommentare: Love it - get's me out of binds many times. Great testing site as well.

Easy upload. Fast and descriptive. Many features.

A little confusing with all the options.

Antwort von Rustici Software

Thanks for leaving a review, Douglas. We're glad you appreciate the free content testing features in SCORM Cloud. If you ever get confused about the options, you can contact our support team at support@rusticisoftware.com as we're always here to help. - The Rustici Software Team

Steven H.
President in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Necessary

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Love the tool. Use it all the time.

The best tool for testing SCORM and xAPI content.

Free version does have a limit on space.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating, Steven. We're glad to hear that you love the testing features of SCORM Cloud. Our free trial account is limited to 100MB of storage for your content. If you need more, you can delete courses to make room or upgrade to a paid plan which has unlimited storage. - The Rustici Software Team

David M.
Training Manager, Innovations in USA
Militär, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Rustici work with excellent support

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am porting Flash SCOs to HTML5 and this is excellent. With Blackboard (Yuk) if an import fails they will say it's your package. As often as not, it is their lack of real compliance with SCORM, especially 2.4.

One of the few places on the web where one can SCORM test software and let others use it.

Wish there were either a portal to the ADL Suite or instructions on getting and using it.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for leaving a review and your product suggestions, David. Glad we can help you test your newly converted Flash to HTML5 content in SCORM Cloud. - The Rustici Software Team

Victor M.
Geologo in Peru
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

Una gran herramienta.

Kommentare: Herramienta adicional a Moodle

Una excelente herramienta para publicar mi contenido en la web.

Se demoró en la importación del archivo.

Antwort von Rustici Software

Gracias por tus comentarios, Victor. Me alegra saber que SCORM Cloud le ayuda a entregar tu contenido del web. Una demora puede ocurrir cuando tiene un archivo de gran tamano. Nuestro departamento de servicios para los clientes puede proporcionar las mejores maneras para acelerar el proceso. Puede enviarnos un correo electronico a support@rusticisoftware.com - Rustici Software

Jade C.
Jade C.
Organizational Effectiveness Consultant in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Quick Micro Learning Tool

The rich features available, with the easy editing interface allows us to rapidly produce micro-learning modules for point-of-need.

No SCORM testing was available, and so had to partner with SCORM cloud membership

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating, Jade. We're glad to hear that you love the testing features of SCORM Cloud. Many course authoring tools use or advise to use SCORM Cloud as their "go-to" testing platform. Much appreciated, The Rustici Software Team

Anne K.
Project Manager in Kenia
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Scorm Cloud review

Kommentare: we've been able to provide an e-learning platform for businesses interested in doing business in kenya.

he ability to author and make changes whenever I need to

the inability to load the revised content back into the cloud.

letztes Jahr

Thanks, Anne. We're glad to hear how SCORM Cloud has helped your business. We do have a useful versioning feature in SCORM Cloud when you want to upload changes to an existing course. Our Knowledge Base article explains the steps to follow here: https://support.scorm.com/hc/en-us/articles/206163676-Versioning-Feature-for-SCORM-Cloud-. The Rustici Software Team

Michael S.
L1 Support Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A light tool for SCORM packages

Kommentare: My business primarily uses this for this platform for SCORM package testing. It is great for this unless using the free plan which only allows file uploads of less than 100MB. The platform is easy to use and provides a lot of helpful statistics for courses and packages.

- Lightweight and portable - Very easy to use - Provides helpful statistics

- Free plan only allows 100MB files - The Help tool is not very useful.

Antwort von Rustici Software

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Michael! We're glad to hear about your positive experience with using SCORM Cloud to test content and that you find the statistics helpful. As always, you can contact our support team to answer any questions at support@rusticisoftware.com if the Help button did not suggest relevant Knowledge Base articles. Thanks! The Rustici Software Team

Frank V.
CEO in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Incredible platform and value

Kommentare: Outstanding!

Incredibly easy to learn/use. Unlimited storage allows me to create custom versions of our course for different clients.

I wish it had a web-accessible dashboard where customers could get a view of usage versus having to paste link to a custom/private page on our web site.

Antwort von Rustici Software

Thank you for the kind words, Frank! Glad you're enjoying SCORM Cloud. I'm sharing your review with our product and support teams. Let us know if there's anything we can help with! - The Rustici Software Team

Bob Y.
Intructional Designer in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

SCORM Test Suite

Kommentare: Excellent.
We had a customer who apparently was running an LMS on a Unix system so this was our only way (we are Windows people) of figuring out why they couldn't run the course.

Very well and intuitively designed system that makes it very easy to import and test a SCORM course.

The system is apparently deployed on a Unix system, which has differently rules for file names than Windows-based systems. It would have been helpful to make that more obvious.

Antwort von Rustici Software

Thanks, Bob. We're glad to hear you find using SCORM Cloud's course testing features easy to use. I have passed along your suggestion. As always, you can contact our support team to answer any questions at support@rusticisoftware.com if you're having any issues on file names. Thanks, The Rustici Software Team

Oliver E.
E-learning Developer in Deutschland
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service

Kommentare: almost perfect!

it is working for a long time always without any problems

the limit of the allowed file size in the cloud

letztes Jahr

Thanks for being a long-time SCORM Cloud user, Oliver. We're glad to hear that our customer support has been excellent over the years. Our free trial account is limited to 100MB of storage for your content. If you need more, you can delete courses to make room or upgrade to a paid plan which has unlimited storage. - The Rustici Software Team