USA Scheduler Bewertungen

von USA Scheduler

Filtern nach:

4.6/5

Über USA Scheduler

K-12-Master-Planungssoftware für Schulen, die schnell, einfach zu bedienen und sehr genau ist. Plane dieses Jahr mit weniger Zeit bessere Stundenpläne.

Erfahre mehr über USA Scheduler

Dawn M.
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.7.2016

"Scheduling made easy"

Kommentare: This schedule program has saved my summer. The staff is amazingly supportive. There is nothing Jennifer Jost and her co-workers (Jake and Annie) won't do to help me. I have changed the parameters of our schedule several times and they keep finding ways to make it work. They are flexible and very caring.

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to see an overview of the entire schedule. I also like how easy it is to switch between teacher and student views.

Nachteile: Sometimes the computer thinks it is smarter than me and won't let me change the courses the way I want to - it changes things based on the schedules recommendation. I probably have just no figured out how to outsmart it yet.

• Bewertet am 11.7.2016
Joseph M.
Director of Instruction
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2015

"Fabulous. Far superior to our other software experience."

Kommentare: Jake was the best vendor partner with whom I have ever worked!
Phone contacts and questions were often responded to within minutes.
Jake was patient with our school personnel as he provided training and made modifications to the schedule as we discovered new constraints when reviewing the schedules he created.
My only con with the software was my end user experience trying to save the updates I made to the schedule. I felt dependent on Jake to assist with what were probably minor changes.

von USA Scheduler an 10.7.2015

We so enjoy working with schools that have a complicated schedule with many challenges. This is where our scheduler really shines. Our philosophy has always been to give ample support and widen the school¿s performance and scope. Most of the time our clients are under huge pressure and we are there to support them with their major and even their minor support needs. As an assuring safety feature, the program automatically keeps a track of last 100 internal backups just in case. Stability and peace of mind is a great asset for a master scheduler builder. After all, it is the students and the teachers whose lives will benefit; and this is our mission.

• Bewertet am 10.7.2015
Jason S.
Upper School Division Assistant
  • Bewertet am 9.9.2015

"Fantastic Tool for Schools"

Kommentare: USA scheduler is a wonderful tool for helping schedule our classes. Jake was extremely helpful, and was able to add features that our school required. Also, USA scheduler has many features that add ease to the scheduling of even the smallest details. When first using the product, it can be a bit difficult to get your bearings, but after just a short time, the UI becomes very intuitive. Also, after a round of scheduling, you can easily see ways you can improve your process for future terms, by customizing the way you input data into the software, the way you use the software to initially create and tinker with your schedule, and the way you prioritize the classes in your schedule. USA scheduler was able to handle our needs, and our school has an overwhelming amount of singletons in our schedule. Moreover, the software's ability to fix student and teacher classes with ease is fantastic. I was able to solve a multitude of student conflicts without affecting the rest of the schedule. Overall, the software is capable and flexible, allowing for many permutations of your schedule, or the fine tuning of one schedule.

• Bewertet am 9.9.2015
Miguel S.
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.8.2016

"Great Software"

Kommentare: The tech support is amazing. I tend to get overwhelmed with programming the upcoming school year and this software made it stress free.

Vorteile: After downloading the initial templates, the program took over.

Nachteile: With all the options available, the software can be slightly overwhelming.

• Bewertet am 1.8.2016
Susie S.
Principal
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.6.2016

"Love USA SCHEDULING"

Kommentare: Fantasic product for Administrators tied of Scheduling every year.
We had used multiple scheduling formats and this one is the most flexible and easiest to do. We learned things in year one that will make year two even better. Jen and Jake are top-notch professionals to work with.

Vorteile: Easy to see all options open to all students. When you make one change you can see how it impacts the students and the course loads at a quick glance.

Nachteile: The pictures in the master schedule manual could be larger. It is easy to follow.

• Bewertet am 30.6.2016
Jon H.
Middle School Principal
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.8.2018

"GREAT Service!"

Kommentare: What a fantastic service! The BEST thing throughout this experience was the unbelievable customer support whom I worked with. They were quick to replies and were so extremely helpful. I look forward to working with them again!

Vorteile: I loved being able to see clashes, and class rosters to see what some of the best student roster fits would look like.

Nachteile: There really were not any cons except I wish I found USAScheduler sooner!

• Bewertet am 8.8.2018
S V.
Program Chair
  • Bewertet am 20.8.2015

"You have found your scheduling program!!"

Kommentare: Do not look anywhere else, this is the program and company that will set your mind to ease regarding your schools' scheduling. Jake has been a pleasure to work with and nothing will stand in his way to make his clients happy. When I had a request, he would change within minutes to ensure the schools needs were met (and there were several conditions we had to conform to). The program itself takes into consideration all the factors you set out with minimal student and teacher conflicts. I highly recommend Jake and his team because he has, quite simply, made my "scheduling" life so much easier. Well done and I look forward to working with Jake in the future.

• Bewertet am 20.8.2015
Alice C.
Director of College Transitions
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2014

"Scheduling made easy!"

Kommentare: Our school had three main priorities/limitations as we built our schedule: (1) differentiated classes (AP, Honors, accelerated, regular, special needs, etc.), (2) student choice, and (3) space constraints (we operate in a small building where rooms are shared between teachers, and/or our teachers need to travel). Jake at USA Scheduler made that all happen. He came back to me with only a few tweaks to be made, and the turn around was just a day or so, and the tweaks I needed to make were done and ready to be presented to our team of teachers in minutes. I highly recommend using USA Scheduler for fulfilling an optimum schedule for your school

• Bewertet am 10.7.2014
Jorge M.
  • Bewertet am 25.1.2016

"Great product for a new master scheduler, assisted us at Lamar High School, 3300 studentes"

Kommentare: We are a very big school of 3300 students with many requirements. This was my first year of doing the master scheduler and working with USA Scheduler was an absolute pleasure. They were quick to respond and they set up my schedule according to our big school needs. The software was able to address all of our requirements. We also offer a lot of single class courses and this worked out great.
The accuracy of the program was very high and has made life so much easier. Our staff reported that when the school opened that it was the best scheduler start up ever. Not bad for a first time scheduler teacher.

• Bewertet am 25.1.2016
Mike D.
Upper School Vice Principal
  • Bewertet am 14.7.2014

"USA Scheduler is a life (and time) saver!"

Kommentare: I found USA Scheduler last summer when I was no longer able to make our school's master schedule work on my own because our school's enrollment has decreased such that we have an unbearable amount of singleton classes. It is extremely hard to create a workable schedule with those parameters. Jake at USA Scheduler has created an amazing product that finds solutions for even the hardest schedules. I was only able to successfully schedule 64% of the classes on my own. with USA Scheduler, Jake was able to get 99% of the classes scheduled in a fraction of the time. His work is professional, courteous, organized, and timely.

• Bewertet am 14.7.2014
Rosie B.
Administrative Operations Manager and Registrar
  • Bewertet am 24.8.2015

"Does the problem solving for you!"

Kommentare: This product does exactly what I need it to do. We were anxious about our schedules due to expansion of our student number, subject options, while facing limitations in space. This software worked out how to use all of our resources optimally, solved some challenging puzzles and gave me piece of mind. Having said that, the best part of the experience was the service and support we received from Jake, who took on a great part of the work for me, was very responsive and calm throughout the whole process. All in all a very reassuring and stress-free experience.

Gaynell B.
Vice Principal

"Sanity Saving Service!!!"

Kommentare: Our school has unique scheduling requirements due to the type of students enrolled. And because of their needs our scheduling is a logistical nightmare! Once we started working with Jake at USA Scheduler, we were amazed at how easy he made our schedule. The whole stress of making our schedule has now been alleviated! In addition, Jake is a pleasure to work with. He is extremely competent and easy to work with! The software is easy to work with and we are looking forward to a long lasting relationship with USA Scheduler!

Julia M.
  • Bewertet am 20.3.2017

"Customer Support and Value for Money deserve additional stars"

Kommentare: Last year it took 4 of us several weeks to compile our dual-curriculum schedule by hand. This year, I collected our course selection data and sent it to USA Scheduler and they have been doing all the hard, thoughtful and detailed work in an impressive short amount of time! The support is quick and super helpful. Our schedule is still a work in progress and I can't wait to see the end result. Thank you Jake and Jenifer!

• Bewertet am 20.3.2017
Christina W.
Assistant Director
  • Bewertet am 27.7.2015

"Very helpful customer service and easy to learn program. "

Kommentare: -Love all the different things you can print out from the program for teacher and admin reference/use.
-Very helpful customer service. Each time we "joined" and met with our representative he was very patient with our many questions and helped us through them all. He met all our requests and if he wasn't sure he figured out how. We are excited to use this for the first time and are hopeful it will make our middle school scheduling much easier.

• Bewertet am 27.7.2015
Rahul J.
Director of College Transitions
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2014

"Extremely Helpful & Organized Scheduling Solution for Any School"

Kommentare: Our school has been using USA Scheduler for the past 4 years. It has been an incredible help to our school as we have grown from 100 to 450 students. Jake is unbelievably patient as we work through the schedule and always willing to explain details to us. He is also extremely flexible and will re-run the schedule multiple times if you need to make changes. I do not have any cons for USA Scheduler and would recommend it to any school needing a scheduling solution.

Greg L.
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2015

"This was our first year learning and using the scheduler"

Kommentare: Jake was amazing. He was very patient with us, as we seem to have some special circumstances with our scheduling at our school, and he was able to help us create all the parameters that we needed, even up to the day the final schedule was accepted for import. I am excited to see how easy the scheduler will work for us next summer. I am still learning the software on our end, but the ability to teach us remotely was a huge plus. Thank you.

• Bewertet am 24.7.2015
F N.
Pricipal
  • Bewertet am 24.8.2015

"Excellent Product for scheduleing a school"

Kommentare: Easy to use interface. Easy when scheduling team teaching classes and special classes when more than one teacher is involved. Easy for scheduling ESL students programs. Easy for schools with classroom, gym and lunch restrictions.
Great turnaround time, the best customer support ever!
This scheduling program will have you without worry from the start of the process to the finish.

Tara H.
High school guidance counselor
  • Bewertet am 6.5.2016

"Excellent experience with this software and with Jake when working on a difficult schedule."

Kommentare: Our schedule is very difficult to put together with many shared teachers, rooms, and courses only offered once a day. Jake worked very hard with us to get as many conflicts resolved and created the best schedule. Jake is easy to get a hold of and work with. He is very patient and flexible! It has been a great experience!

• Bewertet am 6.5.2016
Ofelia A.
High School Counselor
  • Bewertet am 12.5.2016

"creating schedules for high school "

Kommentare: My experience with the company has truly been a positive one. I was skeptical because I am new to making schedules and was afraid it was going to be very complicated and not user friendly. I was totally wrong, everything has been easy friendly and Jake is super sweet in making me feel comfortable with the software.

• Bewertet am 12.5.2016
Johannes S.
Campus Manager
  • Bewertet am 9.7.2014

"So glad we found this solution"

Kommentare: Jake is amazing. Helping us to turn a complex scheduling process into a workable schedule for our students. He has the utmost patience and is always available when we need him and is willing to help us think through every change in our schedule and how it impacts our students. If you are looking for a great solution USA Scheduler is for you.

• Bewertet am 9.7.2014
Dan S.
School Counselor
  • Bewertet am 31.5.2016

"Amazing service, quick responses, and easy-to-use software!"

Kommentare: Working with Jake has saved us weeks worth of time in scheduling our students. For the first time in our schools history we have student schedules completed prior to the end of the current school year! If you are looking for a great service to help with scheduling than I would highly recommend USA Scheduler.

• Bewertet am 31.5.2016
Edward F.
Guidance Counselor
  • Bewertet am 8.7.2015

"Very easy, great communication and wonderful support!!!"

Kommentare: Jake was phenomenal. He was always very responsive and always extremely polite and helpful. He walked me through the program step by step until I knew how to do it myself. Being the first time doing a master schedule, Jake could not have made it a better experience for my department!

• Bewertet am 8.7.2015
Jennifer D.
School Counselor
  • Bewertet am 13.5.2016

"sCHEDULE BUILD"

Kommentare: Jake is fantastic - great professionally, knows his material, operates quickly and efficiently. His customer service is awesome. Love this company.

• Bewertet am 13.5.2016
Rich H.
  • Bewertet am 24.5.2016

"Excellent product and service!"

Kommentare: Jake was extremely quick, competent, and friendly. He made a very complex task a pleasure.

• Bewertet am 24.5.2016
Joseph K.
Principal
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2014

"USA Scheduler Saved the day!!!"

Kommentare: USA Scheduler made a transition from Rediker a seamless transition. Moving between the SIS and USA Scheduler was smooth.

• Bewertet am 6.8.2014