Pathagoras Document Automation

Pathagoras Document Automation Bewertungen

von Pathagoras

We love Pathagoras ! It is easy to use, speeds up our document production. It can also be fun to use

Bewertet am 18.4.2018
Michael C.
Chairman, Solo and Small Firm Section
Rechtsberatung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The program helps us automate document production, avoid errors and generate documents more quickly and easily. It is easy to get up and running, and once you start, you can continue to refine and adapt your documents as you go. It is very flexible. Also, it works within Word, and doesn't require lots of new coding or learning a whole new program. It is easy to use on the fly.

Nachteile: Occasionally we'll run into 'glitches' where things aren't working as they should, or something has changed. Usually a look at the copious manuals will help, but if not, a quick email or call to the company will quickly resolve the matter.

I highly recommend

Bewertet am 25.6.2019
Mike D.
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I've been using Pathagoras for the past 5 years - and I can say it's the single greatest technology change I've ever made in my law practice. With a little effort, all of my pleadings, letters, etc. are completely automated. With a few clicks, all needed variables are filled in, as well as appropriate he/she, Mr./Ms., auto spelled out dollar amounts, etc, and preparation errors are cut by 95%. With no more effort, custom optional clauses (as lengthy and complex as you wish) can be easily incorporated into the forms, and basically anything that could be created on a "if/then" flow chart, can also easily be incorporated into a Pathagoras-MS Word document forms. The time needed to draft and proof read forms is cut by 80%. With emails becoming such a large part of a law practice, form emails with variables are also easily created on MS Word, and then cut and pasted to emails as needed. Whatever effort is needed to convert your existing forms to Pathagoras-MS Word document forms will easily return a huge profit in time savings over just a year of using them. In short, I highly recommend Pathagoras, and the customer support is second to none.

Nachteile: Really nothing. The cost is more than reasonable, and it's a huge productivity boost.

von Pathagoras an 2.7.2019

Mike, Wow. Thanks for the kudos. Much appreciated.

It makes us so happy to know that our hard work translates to customer satisfaction.

Roy.

Law Practice

Bewertet am 27.1.2020
Matson K.
Partner
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It allows us focus on fine tuning documents and not spend time creating documents.

Vorteile: It increased productivity and drastically increased the quality of our work product.

Nachteile: None. The problems I initially had were remedied via the software support I have received.

von Pathagoras an 30.1.2020

Thanks, Matson! Nice comments like these make all the hard work we put into creating our unique program worthwhile.

Pathagoras is an adaptable and time saving resource for our firm.

Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Justin S.
Paralegal
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Pathagoras tremendously reduces the amount of time and mistakes when it comes to document production. Their customer service is by far one of the Company's best attributes. One of Pathagoras's best features - the ability to adapt the program based upon the firm's individual needs. While there are multiple features to Pathagoras, each customer has the ability to choose what features they want to use. Pathagoras is a great way to ease into the modern world of document production, as a user can use it as little or as much as they desire.

Nachteile: If you have no prior coding experience, it may take you longer to learn the ins and outs of the program. The initial set up can be time consuming, as individual documents need to be coded and tested to ensure they work properly. However, once the initial set up is complete, the time to prepare documents is greatly reduced.

Excellent software for a small legal practice

Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Andrew R.
Principal
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I have purchased a number of systems in the past but none were able to perform like Pathagoras. They were either too complex to be useable or too simplistic. This is the Goldilocks for me - just right. I was able to set up documents that could be part of a system for producing my documents that anyone could use. For me it is not just about productivity, but also consistency and quality. I had no trouble learning the system. Then, as I ventured into more complex areas I asked for and received prompt support and suggestions. It was a nice change not to have to hire somebody to write things for me. Although I have answered that I am a sole practitioner at present, I have in the past had a larger firm that I ran on best practice principles.

Nachteile: What is there not to like! I suppose that if you want generic documents straight out of the box then this may not be the software for you.

This Product Enhances Productivity

Bewertet am 22.5.2019
Hayward C.
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I draft estate plan documents and my ability to take on clients has literally been doubled because of this software.

Vorteile: This software makes producing error free documents a breeze! In literally seconds the raw data is converted into a finished product. It requires an investment in time to set up the form for the document you want to produce but once that investment is made, the returns are awesome! I love this software. It has literally doubled my throughput ability. And, the customer support is unparalleled.

Nachteile: I can't think of anything right now that I like least, but I attribute that to the fact that I am still learning the power of the software.

Pathagoras Document Automation

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Marilyn H.
Legal Assistant
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use it for estate planning and related documents, as well as probate and tax matters, because it is so flexible. It works much better than Microsoft Word's "merge" function - plus it lets the author choose among custom phrases or paragraphs, which we set up ourselves. So whatever we do, it is OUR document!

Vorteile: It makes creation of a complex document, such as a trust agreement, much easier and smoother, without sacrificing the quality and attention to detail required in drafting. Customer support is most responsive and able to resolve any problems promptly.

Nachteile: It's a bit complex to administer - but, again, customer support is very helpful!

I inherited responsibility for our firm's Pathagoras forms , and Roy has been most helpful!

Bewertet am 14.2.2018
Marilyn H.
legal assistant

Vorteile: It's flexible - there are usually more than one way to get the result you desire. I still have a lot to learn, but the program works well, and document assembly is smooth and transparent.

Nachteile: I would like some one-on-one training, but using the online manual is nearly as good. I like least that I don't know the entire capability of the program, but hope to improve that situation.

von Pathagoras an 15.2.2018

Thanks, Marilyn! We work every day to make the program more and more friendly and intuitive. While we proceed toward that goal, never hesitate to call us for guidance. We love talking with our customers.

Pathagoras is an outstanding software add-on to word for attorneys.

Bewertet am 20.6.2018
Zisl E.
Attorney

Vorteile: Outstanding customer support and easy to use. It can be customized for your law practice. No coding knowledge required.

Nachteile: I am very happy with the product and the customer support. It's hard to find anything not to like about this item, however hoping it will be Mac compatible some day.

Pathagoras saved my life

Bewertet am 13.2.2020
Francois D.
Accountant
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is simply the most customer service oriented person i have ever met.

Vorteile: It is so simple to learn and use. There are so many features that almost anything that you can imagine can be done. The challenge is thinking of all you can automate, not doing it.

Nachteile: My main language is french and some features ( like spell out a number) are english only.

von Pathagoras an 18.2.2020

And you told me you would never tell others about Pathagoras so you could keep it all to yourself!! :)

Merci beaucoup.

(I've added 'number spell-outs in French, Spanish and German' to my 'to do list.' Great idea.)