Filtern nach:

Über flowerSoft Silver

The complete and free flower shop management system.

Erfahre mehr über flowerSoft Silver

Marc H.
one of the owners in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Flower Soft

Kommentare: We hooked up with G-Man after FS was suggested by another florist which we have high praise for. Has been a good choice. I made a few mistakes and G-Man was there.

Needed updates happen, our requests happen also. Updates happen, costs are affordable.

Can't think of a thing right now.

Sam B.
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Feature Rich with Superior Service

Kommentare: I have been using flowersoft since 2005 for our flower shop. It took me a while to set up our system and date base, but I am extremely happy with the software and personal customer service is superb.

Affordable, Feature rich, great customer support

none

Allison M.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Best floral software available

Kommentare: I've used this software for several years and nothing I have seen compares in usefulness, power and price. The price they quote you includes every module. Nothing extra to buy. Support is extraordinary and the support fees have to be one of the lowest if not the lowest in the industry.
It may take you a little while to get used to not having to reaching for the mouse, but once you get used to this you realize how much quicker you can complete an order.
It is a very large program encompassing every aspect required to run your shop so it is difficult for anyone to know it all because there is no need to know it all. You only use the parts you want to use. I highly recommend it.

Jaden P.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Excellent program

Kommentare: I used this briefly with one employer, and it was a very pleasant experience. This software made it very easy to keep track of orders, which made the job easier. Great program with great service when needed. Pretty simple to use also.