Über VidCruiter

Mit diesem Programm bist du in der Lage, talentierte Kandidaten rechtzeitig und kostensparend zu rekrutieren, indem du automatisch von 100 Lebensläufen zu den Finalisten gelangst.

Erfahre mehr über VidCruiter

Chris R.
Regional Consultant
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.7.2015

"Canadian Track and Field Championships - 2014"

Kommentare: We contacted Vidruiter to help us transition from a paper only volunteer application process to an online application process. We knew were going to get hundreds of applications as this was the second year in a row for us hosting the event. The online platform we that VidCruiter developed in very close collaboration with us was superb.

Vorteile: As Chair of the Volunteer recruitment and accreditation committee (and a volunteer myself), it was very important to me that I be able to manage the information from the applications and that it be as automated as possible. The product they developed achieved this in spades and I was able to focus more on the volunteer's experience and assistant the rest of the committee rather than staying on top of all the paper. Working with the staff at VidCruiter was a very positive experience and they grasped what we needed while coming up with their own innovations that were really helpful. Response time on questions was very good and I can honestly say that I always got an answer quickly.

von VidCruiter an 28.6.2017

Hi, Chris! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our partnership as well! Thank you for the review!

• Bewertet am 3.7.2015
Vanessa J.
Talent Acquisition - Specializing in Diversity Recruitment
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.1.2017

"K-12 School -- it works for us"

Kommentare: We are a network of charter schools in Philadelphia. Our recruitment team uses VidCruiter software in conjunction with Salesforce. We signed up for VidCruiter so that we could free up recruiter time during phone interviews. We were limited in the number of people that we could conduct phone interviews with, so our process relied very heavily on resume screening. VidCruiter has allowed us to interview FAR more people and to consider people seriously beyond a resume. Candidates enjoy the flexibility in scheduling and the ability to re-record their answers. As a recruiter, it is nice to reserve phone interviews for critical roles or follow up questions.

Vorteile: Customer support is amazing. Delightful, really. Replies are fast and issues are resolved quickly. It is very much a selling point that has allowed us to renew for the last couple of years.

Nachteile: Occasionally, video load time lags both as a reviewer and for candidate participants. I'm not sure why. As a reviewer, this means it takes me a bit longer than I'd like to watch a video because it will stream the first few seconds and I have to keep pausing it to let it buffer. I am confident that it isn't my internet connection because I can easily enjoy Netflix and YouTube without this issue. The way of creating positions and adding questions to positions is a more time consuming than I'd like. For me, this is where I lean on the support team who graciously create positions for me in what seems like lightening speed.

von VidCruiter an 28.6.2017

Thank you very much for that in-depth review, Vanessa! As we continue to innovate and seek ways to become better, reviews like these help us achieve this. We are glad that you have taken full advantage of our great support team and hope to continue our partnership for many more years!

Roxine G.
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
  • Bewertet am 28.2.2018

"Not very interesting or engaging"

Kommentare: Recruiting has been made easier with Vidcruiter.

Vorteile: I found Vidcruiter to be a novel concept and a helpful element o the recruiting process to an extent.

von VidCruiter an 6.3.2018

Hello Roxine,

It's unfortunate to see your ratings for Ease of Use, Features & Functionality, and Value for Money considering that we have 7 other reviews from your organization giving us extremely positive reviews. We strive for 100% satisfaction from all of our clients' users, so please let one of your Client Success Managers know how you feel like we can improve. We are proud to offer everything that you see at https://vidcruiter.com/client-experience/ to each of our clients and know that you won't find the same value for the price that your organization is paying anywhere else. I know that your Client Success Managers currently have 2 calls a week with your team to enhance your organization's recruitment process and our team is building 20 custom features based on your organization's requests. We will do everything in our power to ensure that you have the same positive experience as your colleagues, so please let us know how we can help make that happen.

• Bewertet am 28.2.2018
Senior Recruiter - State of Oregon Public Health Division
Personalwesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.9.2018

"VidCruiter Review"

Kommentare: I think VidCruiter is easier than other video interview software that is used by the State of Oregon. Though it takes a bit to learn it, I much prefer this application over any of the others I have seen. It is also cost efficient making it affordable for organizations with a limited budget to purchase.

Vorteile: I like the following features:
1. Customized video templates
2. Recruiter ability to download documents
3. Candidate ability to upload documents
4. Recruiter ability to determine the length of the recording, the number of tries and the preparation time
5. Recruiter ability to set the application to private, thus disabling the video access to applicants who aren't timely
6. Customer support is awesome. Always accessible and timely.
7. Interviewees can view themselves as they interview. I have done video interviews where I am unable to see anything but a black screen. It's weird.

Nachteile: VidCruiter wasn't the easiest software to learn, however, compared to other video interviewing software that other state agencies use, I like VidCruiter the best from both a recruiter and an interviewee perspective. It seems that every time I change my password, I have issues with the application recognizing the new password and I get locked out. I would like to see the ability to add to an interview module incrementally. As it stands, each time I have new candidates for the same recruitment, I have to create another position with a different number. Sometimes I have to send the invitations to rate several times before the rater receives the email.

von VidCruiter an 14.9.2018

Thank you for the review. We are glad to see that you are taking advantage of multiple features.

The password issue that you mentioned seems to be a result of your browser not updating your saved passwords. To avoid getting locked out in, we recommend that you verify that the correct password is being saved within your browser.

Having to create a new position for each candidate is not a requirement of our system. We recommend that you arrange a call with your dedicated Client Success Manager so that they can help you set up a better process for adding interview modules incrementally.

It also sounds like we should arrange a quick call with your IT team to prevent your firewalls from blocking the rating invitations. Stricter security measures are common with our state agency clients, so we often have to coordinate with their IT teams.

Feel free to reach out to us directly if you have any other concerns. Our goal is to provide every user with the best experience.

• Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Sandra K.
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.2.2020

"Time Saving - Amazing Customer Service/Tech Support"

Kommentare: Mostly the customer service has been the standout, the platform is excellent but the staff really know the platform and listen to what we need in our process.
They also get back to candidates really quickly if they have video problems - it's never the system it's always speed of internet or the user not following instructions.
They are so helpful and connected, it's a real pleasure to deal with them.

Vorteile: Easy to implement, great training that is hands on and personalised not just a video to follow, a human being interacts with you to understand the process and flow you want.
Client love the system, saves so much time.
Candidates love the speed they can get their information in front of the client.
It saves me a lot of time on the phone.

Nachteile: From an agency perspective I'd like it to be more ATS for the candidates, there are ways around it but it would be great to have one place to move candidates once they are finished to a central point.
I don't think this is the point of Vidcruiter so it's really not a con. Just a wish.
They are hard to fault and I've used lots of systems.

• Bewertet am 1.2.2020
Nichola C.
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.4.2019

"Vidcruiter Review"

Kommentare: Excellent and would recommend other businesses to become acquainted with this application.

Vorteile: Awesome application to track applicants, candidates and new employees. Love the ability to rate applicants in the system.

Nachteile: Recently, notice that I am not able to select any positions on the rating tab to access the interview guide.

von VidCruiter an 5.4.2019

Hello Nichola, Thank you for the great review! I am glad to see that you are taking full advantage of both our applicant tracking system and the rating system.

In terms of losing access to positions in the rating tab, either someone from your team changed the position's status so that you no longer have access or they disabled the position making it ineligible for additional ratings to be captured. If you needed to continue working with a certain position, you can contact one of your system administrators and they can either re-enable the position or change your permission level so that you can access to them again.

Feel free to reach out to us via the platform's built in chat feature or contact your dedicated VidCruiter Client Success Manager if you need to determine which System Administrator(s) that you should be reaching out to. We would also be happy to answer any additional questions that you may have.

• Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Amanda D.
People Operations Manager

"Great Customer Service!"

Kommentare: We are trying to optimize our recruiting process so that we save time and find great candidates, while also giving candidates a fantastic and streamlined experience. Multiple people from my org are involved in the recruiting process, and Vidcruiter makes it easy to keep everyone on the same page. The time-saving features also allow me to do more with my day!

Vorteile: The Vidcruiter team is incredibly responsive and helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] proactively reached out to share new updates and features that he thought would help our team. Then he took time to actually help me implement and practice them. Our organization focuses on creating self-sufficient and time-saving solutions, and so many Vidcruiter features help me do just that. I love the automatic scheduling, video call option and ratings integration.

Nachteile: Vidcruiter seems to really listen to their customers and are working on one thing that would be helpful to me: allowing me to move between Admin and Guest. They are already working on this feature and it should be out in a couple of months.

Joseph H.
  • Bewertet am 25.3.2020

"One-stop platform for candidate screening, interviews, projects, references, ratings, rubrics & more"

Vorteile: It's a single place to handle our entire candidate flow, and adaptable for junior hires and senior hires alike.
We learned recently that you can even conduct video & phone screens directly inside the website itself! It takes care of recording, allows for note-taking in real-time, and for multiple people to call in.

Nachteile: With so many different features, it can definitely be confusing to use, and I know our adminstrators are also learning as they go. It can be a bit tricky to set up and in theory if we can get it set up the way that works well for us we can stick with it -- but new features come out and we want to benefit from them, so it can be a bit of a struggle. Still, doing all of this manually would be much worse so we're happy there's a platform that covers all the steps for us.

• Bewertet am 25.3.2020
Byron W.

"Review of VidCruiter"

Vorteile: I like how it keeps everything together!

Nachteile: Smoothness of experience! Right now I have to receive a calendar invite and manually add it to my calendar. Additionally - I think the experience of bringing up resume/client page, the notetaking page could be a bit smoother. Having two tabs and multiple links to manage is a little tough.

von VidCruiter an 18.2.2020

Hello Byron,

Thanks for the awesome review!

We actually have a way for you to see both in one tab. I will make sure to tell your Client Success Manager to reach out and show you how to do this.

As for the auto-update to your calendar, I believe this is actually an Outlook setting. Our team will get in contact with you on how to correctly configure your Outlook settings.

This should fix both of your concerns.

Thanks,

Adam W.
Talent Acquisition Facilitator
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

"Great service"

Kommentare: I use vidCruiter daily. They provide great service and support. Making my life as a recruiter easier. The interface is easy to use. All the features help me organize and track all of my candidates.

Vorteile: Keeps me organized, and helps me track candidates

Nachteile: Sometimes it can be slow and doesn't work as fast as I want it to.

von VidCruiter an 28.6.2017

Hi, Adam! We are glad to hear that VidCruiter has helped you stay organized throughout the recruitment process! Thanks a lot for the review.

Cyndi P.
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

"VidCruiter Review"

Kommentare: The advantages of VidCruiter are the benefits the program gives to our hiring managers. They can review interviews at any time and any place as long as they have an internet connection. They aren't limited to sitting at their desks in their offices watching video interviews when other work needs to be more of a priority. Also, any number of managers can review the same recruitment by sending individual links to them. Managers can also review the interviews by question which allows them to view how each candidate answers a specific question making it much easier for them to grade. On the candidate side of the program, the interview can be set up to allow them to make a few attempts before they finalize each question. In addition, it allows the candidates to view the questions in advance to be able to prepare their answer. We receive mixed reviews from managers. Some don't want to use the program while others are excited to try it out. Our recruiters sell the concept of using the program and communicate the advantages to managers. We have had greater success when we provide more information. The downside to VidCruiter is that it is moderately challenging to learn. Once the program is understood, it's fairly easy to navigate but it takes using the program several times to become familiar with it. The user interface is pretty straightforward. In addition, VidCruiter does not have a user manual to refer to in the event of a question, though customer service is usually available to answer questions as they arise. A user manual would be a nice addition. Also, many applicants opt out of interviewing if they have to do it on video. This would be the case with any video interview program. The agency could be missing out on great candidates if the candidate chooses not to interview. Another challenge for applicants is the availability of a computer with a web cam. Our agency will assist with providing a place for those candidates to interview, however, it is an inconvenience for the candidate. Overall, I think VidCruiter is a good program. We have heard from other agencies that use a different program and have heard that it is much more difficult to navigate. This program specifically requires the candidate to download a separate software program to their computer or phone to be able to connect to the program to interview.

Vorteile: User interface
Ease of use for the candidates
Ability to have multiple reviewers
Candidates can make more than one attempt at each question
Customer service is great

Nachteile: Challenging to learn
Candidates may not have access to web cam
Candidates opt out of interviewing if they are required to do it on video

von VidCruiter an 22.6.2017

Wow, A big thanks Cyndi for that lengthy review. We appreciate your effort. Yes, once the client gets him or her familiarized with the system, everything will surely work smoothly.

Terry-ann T.
Recruiting supervisor
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.5.2019

"Vidcruiter"

Kommentare: I can use this software to service two different countries. Canada and the Caribbean. I can give other members of the company access to the applicant information without giving them full access to the software.

Vorteile: Once I post a position here it is posted on Indeed also.

Nachteile: Not being able to do a word search from the resume collected.

von VidCruiter an 21.5.2019

Hello Terry-Ann,

Thank you for the great feedback! We are glad to see that you have been able to leverage our platform for your international hiring needs. It is also awesome to see that you are effectively using the restricted access sharing options to securely share candidate information within your organization.

Our platform does have a resume parsing feature that will allow you to search through resumes for specific keywords. We would be more than happy to train you on how to take advantage of this feature. Feel free to reach out to your dedicated Client Success Manager or use the built-in chat feature to coordinate a training with a member of our team. Also feel free to reach out to us at anytime if have additional questions.

Thank you again for the great review!

• Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Steve T.
Global Manager
Anwaltskanzlei, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.5.2019

"Excellent Product"

Vorteile: · Automatically schedule the interview
· Multiple Interviewers at the same time including crucial team members in the process
· Private chat between interviewers to stay coordinated during the interview
· Talk for as Long as You Want
· Record the interview and tag a section for future review
· Your Company Branding on the Screen
· Mobile Interviewing with VidLive for iOS and Android
· No need to download any software on your PC or tablet

Nachteile: No local office in NYC which is really not an issue since they are always available.

von VidCruiter an 23.5.2019

Hello Steve,

Thank you for the amazing review! It's great to see when clients can take full advantage of our automated scheduling and live video interviewing solutions and make their lives easier. As much as we'd enjoy to be right next door, we are glad that you have still been able to quickly get the assistance that you need. Next time a member of our team is in NYC, we will make sure that they stop by for an in-person visit.

Regards,

• Bewertet am 22.5.2019
Noeline B.
Associate Recruiter
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.11.2018

"Vidcruiter"

Kommentare: it was overall a good experience, it is very efficient

Vorteile: it is easy and simple to use, everything is at your finger tips

Nachteile: its filters new applicants, it needs to show the applicants scores on the front page and it needs an fired button

von VidCruiter an 27.11.2018

Hello Noeline,

Thank you for the great feedback. We are glad to see that you have found the system easy to use.

It is important to note that the filtering parameters were set up based on your organization's desired requirements. If applicants are getting excessively filtered, you can adjust the settings at any time.

There are also multiple locations for you to quickly access the candidates' scores. Feel free to reach out to our Client Success Team via phone, email, or the built-in chat if you would like us to show you all of them.

Finally, we have multiple options for you to track applicants that were fired. Again, feel free to reach out to us at any time if you want help getting this set up for any of your positions.

• Bewertet am 9.11.2018
Jonathan R.
Director of Recruitment
  • Bewertet am 29.6.2015

"VidCruiter has become indispensable."

Kommentare: For the most part, candidates report VidCruiter is easy to use. There are of course issues with platforms and software every now and then, but these are a minority of cases, and customer support is so excellent that I don't feel these cases are a detriment to our hiring goals. Every case is solved expediently. I especially appreciate that customer support will call my candidates directly, so the responsibility for solving the issue is on VidCruiter and not my candidates or me. In this arena, Remy deserves praise. When I call for help, he almost always answers the phone, and when he doesn't, I get a return call promptly. He's always courteous and clear, even when my questions belie human error or lack of understanding on my part. Principals love VidCruiter, specifically the video interview and the references. 1. Video interview -- Last year, our initial screen was a phone screen conducted by me. I would share my notes and ratings with our five principals for them to decide whether they wanted to use their limited and precious time to schedule a phone interview. This year, we use the VidCruiter video interview in place of the initial phone screen. My principals report that they feel much more confident moving forward to phone interviews based on the video interview. They also report that there have been far fewer "dud" phone interviews this year than last year, meaning the video interview has provided far more useful information than our phone screens last year. 2. References -- Last year, one of the principals would call each reference, take notes, and share written notes with the other principals. This year, all 5 principals can read each reference's words directly. The potency of the references is greatly augmented. Also, I'm able to ensure that all references have been collected by a certain date/time, so we're able to make hiring decisions much more quickly than before, when we had to wait to catch references on the phone.

von VidCruiter an 1.4.2016

Thanks for the feedback. I know we fixed all the issues you had before and I hope we are providing you with a great hiring experience. We appreciate your feedback as always.

• Bewertet am 29.6.2015
Erin E.
Human Resoures Generalist
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2018

"VidCruiter Review"

Vorteile: VidCruiter has cut the initial interview stage of our recruitment process in half! This software integrated with our ATS, and with a click of a button we are able to send a customized email invite, complete with a link, to their own video interview! Each applicant is able to submit their video responses when it works best with their schedule, and the recruiters are notified as the videos are completed. These videos can be rated so the candidates receive a score, thus quantifying the process. The set up and configuration was a breeze to use, and we are able to customize and make updates as our process updates as well. I would recommend to those looking to cut down on their interview process timeline, and improve the candidate experience as well!

Nachteile: While the system does configure with different software and devices, sometimes there are glitches that cause applicants to lose the ability to complete the video response - especially when the program is set to only accept one answer.

• Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Tracy R.
Managing Partner
201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.2.2017

"Great software, very user-friendly!"

Kommentare: The VidCruiter software has significantly helped us streamline our recruiting initiatives. The product design allows complete customization of the entire application process. VidCruiter has enabled us to efficiently screen thousands of applicants and hire qualified candidates. The support team at VidCruiter are both helpful and responsive. Highly recommended!

Vorteile: Extremely easy to use. Saves time and money.

Nachteile: Reporting options could be enhanced.

von VidCruiter an 26.6.2017

Hello Tracy, we're very happy to hear that you're enjoying our product and are even willing to recommend us! Customization has always been a high priority at VidCruiter and we're glad that you're taking advantage of this. Thank you for your input on our reporting system, we continuously seek ways to improve our software.

• Bewertet am 3.2.2017
Stephanie S.
Sourcer
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.10.2016

"VidCruiter for the Win!"

Kommentare: In my last role, I was assigned the not-so-small task of choosing a new video interviewing platform for our 50,000+ organization. Our recruiters source and interview literally hundreds of candidates a day, and with remote working capabilities being more in demand, it no longer makes sense for us to spend the money on flying every candidate in to our home office. I put in months of research, pros and cons comparisons, and cost analyses on every possible video interviewing software available on the internet, and I can honestly say VidCruiter is one of the best out there. I was blown away by the level of detail the demo call went into, and the representative I worked with was able to answer each of my questions, and even circled back on the specific ones he needed to find out more for. The trial period was lengthy and cost-effective, which allowed my managers to take ample time in testing the functionality across multiple groups to ensure it was a best fit. The software itself is amazing, and appears to be limitless in its capability from a UX perspective. Customizable design, easy to work with, security, organization, recovery options if a network connection occurs, you name it--they've got it! We invested in a broader package once we worked with the tool in its entirety, since every recruiter had a great experience working with it and said it came fully equipped with everything they need. My managers and I are very grateful to have come across such a great software, and will continue to invest since it will guaranteed only get better from here! Would highly recommend to any company of any size.

• Bewertet am 11.10.2016
Jenn V.
Administrative Assistant
Versorgungsunternehmen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.1.2017

"Vidcruiter is an amazing site!"

Kommentare: Vidcruiter has been an amazing site to use for our recruitment and training needs. Our rep from the start, has been incredibly helpful in assisting us on how to use the site, and always willing to fix any problems we have. With the amount of applicants our company receives daily, Vidcruiter has made the process more efficient, and helps us filter out candidates without us having to call each individual. Very happy with the service and site! would recommend this to all companies.

Vorteile: Applicant prescreens

Nachteile: there are no cons that we have regarding Vidcruiter!

von VidCruiter an 26.6.2017

Thank you, Jenn, your review is highly appreciated. Yes, Remi is one of the best on our team, he's always there to help everyone. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with our services.

Nichola C.
  • Bewertet am 21.12.2017

"VidCruiter is easy to use, time efficient (saves time) and allow user to make more informed decision"

Kommentare: Quality candidates have been selected through the testing that Vidcruiter has and we are able to screen applicants better.

Vorteile: The ability to easily use the software. There are many features that assist in the hiring process.

Nachteile: Software not able to block applicants who apply with more than one emails.
Some test scores has to be manually scored.

von VidCruiter an 22.12.2017

Hello Nichola,

Thank you for the feedback.

We are glad to hear that we have been able to save you time, and have helped you make more informed decisions.

Our system can automatically block applicants that use the same email, but there are also quick ways to identify applicants that use a different email address.

Having to manually enter test scores may mean that your process is not fully optimized in the system. Likely, there is another way of capturing scores that would prevent you from having to enter them manually.

I will pass on your comments to your Customer Success Managers but feel to also reach out to them at any time if you want to find out how we can prevent the cons that you mentioned.

Thanks again!

• Bewertet am 21.12.2017
Alan L.
Associate Director, Business Technology
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.1.2017

"One of the best product I have ever used!"

Kommentare: The team is great to work with and they totally understand your business needs and will offer direct solutions rather than workarounds. The Product itself is very well designed and easily configurable to customize your needs on the fly. No need for custom coding in most cases. The company listens to their customer needs/Feedback and adjust/upgrade the product roadmap accordingly.

Vorteile: Very robust, flexible, and well designed, easily configurable.

Nachteile: None

von VidCruiter an 22.6.2017

Thank you for considering us as one of the best product you have ever used! Our platform is indeed designed to be customized to every customer and their needs to make their recruitment solutions easier.

Joanne B.
Volunteer Recruitment
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.1.2017

"Great site"

Kommentare: I can't imagine any feature that is not available that can help in classifying, sorting and screening applicants. The customer support (CS) is always friendly and available with a very fast response time. I have found that if I do not have time to go through my own site to make a change, CS is happy to make it happen for me and lets me know when it's complete. Alternately, if I wish to know how to make changes, (CS rep) has been available to guide me via written or on screen navigation and has patiently walked me through instructions. We are very happy with VidCruiter.

Vorteile: Customer support and availability to customize features to suit as needed.

Nachteile: A lot of features I personally don't use so lots to look through.

von VidCruiter an 26.6.2017

One of our many goals is to provide the best customer service to all of our clients. We know that sorting and screening applicants is not an easy task. We're glad that people like you, Joanne, who use VidCruiter hiring platform are pleased. At VidCruiter, we also believed that including the company's culture is essential.

• Bewertet am 20.1.2017
Christopher F.
Regional Talent Manager
  • Bewertet am 14.2.2018

"Vidcruiter is a helpful tool that offer amazing features."

Vorteile: Vidcruiter has great, responsive customer service. The software ultimately does save time with our on-boarding process.

Nachteile: because it is not very user friendly, it does not inspire user to take full advantage of its capability

von VidCruiter an 15.2.2018

Hi Christopher,

We are glad to hear that our platform is saving you time and that our customer service has been great.

It's important to note that you have access to unlimited training sessions to ensure that you are fully trained to take full advantage of your platform. Our Client Success team would be more than happy to schedule more training with you to help you overcome any lingering concerns. Please feel free to reach out to the Client Success team through the platforms built-in chat feature, by email, or phone to get something set up.

• Bewertet am 14.2.2018
Michael R.
Human Resource Generalist
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2018

"Made our recruiting easier!"

Vorteile: What I like most about VidCruiter is that they offers so many options to customize each of the video interviews you setup in the system for all the positions you are interviewing for as a company. For example, you can customize prep time, response time, amount of re-records, and the types of questions (typed short answer, video response, multiple choice, etc.) for each of the interview questions you have for your positions. Additionally, VidCruiter offers an audio recording option for those without the resources to complete a video interview or for those with disabilities.

Nachteile: What I like least about VidCruiter is that the standard reporting options are fairly limited during implementation. Also, as a video interviewing provider, VidCruiter lacks some of the features such as facial recognition that is available with some of the larger providers.

• Bewertet am 13.1.2018
Tsvety N.
  • Bewertet am 21.1.2017

"The BEST video interviewing platform"

Kommentare: We reviewed more than ten vendors that offered video interviewing applications and went with VidCruiter because they offered the most robust solution at a very reasonable price. The implementation was quick and easy. The UI is user friendly and recruiters, hiring managers and candidates have no problem using it. Their support is outstanding and they have made many customizations to the product based on our specific use case. Thank you

Vorteile: - live interviews where you can have as many as 6 people attending
- questions are not only in written form, but also video
- you can add question scripts to the live interviews to guide the interviewer
- hiring managers can rate and provide comments on every answer, not just overall feedback/rating
- rating can be based on a competency model that interviewer can refer to
- being able to add disqualifying questions
- various workflows to the recruiter/candidate/hiring manager
- ability to use email templates, intro videos and company branding
- ability to test excel and typing skills
- interview calendar sync with Gmail

Nachteile: No integration with Salesforce/Jobscience, but I know they are working on it

von VidCruiter an 27.6.2017

WOW! Remi and I we're blown away with your comment "The BEST video interviewing platform". Thank you so much for the great appreciation, it fuels our desire to strive more and bring VidCruiter to higher heights. Truly, this is our mission here at VidCruiter. Furthermore, we now integrate with Salesforce and Jobscience.

• Bewertet am 21.1.2017