The review

Bewertet am 11.3.2019
Jason G.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Game changer

Vorteile: We been with cashier live for a long time, since the beginning of our company and couldn’t be happier. It brought us from a old school register to the future. Tracing items seeing progress of specific catagories has been a game changer. And daily reports email to you are awesome as well. Very helpful customer service as well.

Nachteile: I believe you Can’t use a Mac (I think). Also there are some glitches from time to time but the customer service is great!

Reliable software but too expensive

Bewertet am 13.9.2016
Jeanette W.
Restaurants
2.5 / 5

Vorteile: We enjoyed the layout and user friendly features of this program. It was reliable and didn't crash very often. It sent a daily report easily via email and we enjoyed the option of emailing customers reciepts if requested.

Nachteile: The only reason we stopped using this product was because it jumped by more than double the original price that we were paying. We were not told that it would increase and we were surprised when we saw our bill had almost tripled! There were no discounts offered to us for being long term customers. For our small coffee business this product became unaffordable so we ended up looking into less expensive options.

We love Cashier Live!

Bewertet am 2.6.2015
Kylee I.
Einzelhandel

Vorteile: What I like most about Cashier Live is that the system is super easy to use. I also like that I can have multiple employees set up to process their own payments under their own register which makes it very easy to manage and great for reports.

Nachteile: I truly have no dislikes. We couldn't be happier with this system.

Great Educational Tool

Bewertet am 27.5.2015
Josh B.
Supervisor
Einzelhandel

Vorteile: This app has proved to be incredibly valuable in our special education classrooms where we are working with students on money exchange and touchscreen ordering -- both practical and requisite skills for many jobs in today's economy. The visual representation of items allows our students with little or minimal reading skills the chance to participate in a meaningful way. We are using the app as part of a student-run Cafe that sells coffee, tea, breakfast items, and snacks.

Nachteile: Nothing. We love it! Well, if there was a "training mode" that might help us to work with newer students before we put them on the register in real time.

Cashier Live Is Amazing

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Resource Development Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a small gift shop operated by volunteers, easing them into a new software was not an easy task, however, once they were able to see how easy the software is to use, it was a game changer!

Vorteile: Ease of Use, Fantastic Customer Support And Service

Nachteile: There is nothing not to like about Cashier Live, it made my life so much easier!

Asset To My Business!!!!

Bewertet am 5.8.2019
Tara J.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Cashier Live has been a total asset to my company. It's not only easy to use but also great for tracking and reporting.

Vorteile: I truly like the ease of use of this software. Great for reports and keeping track of sales and inventory

Nachteile: There is really nothing that I dislike about this software. I am very happy with it!

Efficient, helpful, stable. Would recommend to another business.

Bewertet am 30.5.2015
Jordan B.
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Vorteile: Intuitive platform allows for ease of use and minimal training with those who are unfamiliar with the product. With support immediately available at almost any time is very convenient. Friendly and personable assistance that work efficiently to solve issues quickly.

Nachteile: There are very few times I have ever had any issue, if I did it was handled above expectation quickly.

Good product but price increase made it expensive

Bewertet am 8.9.2016
Ben W.
Restaurants
3.5 / 5

Vorteile: It works with Ipad, iphone or PC. Easy to get reports and access anywhere. I like how it is all in the cloud

Nachteile: Would be nice to get reports by day. I cancelled my subscription because of the price increase.

Technical Support

Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Rick G.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I wish I would have never spent the money and get this level of grief and non-response. Management told me they would forward my request for technical help after I left weeks of voice mails. I was sent to voice mail box. That's all you get from them.

Vorteile: It works when you can get the technical support people from this company to help you.

Nachteile: Security Compliance - this is an issue the company totally ignores when you need help.

Good POS sales software

Bewertet am 9.7.2019
Nikki S.
HR Consultant
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great! I would highly recommend this software to everyone, especially a beginner since it's so simple.

Vorteile: I used this software to train a group of employees for one of my clients. You can manage inventory, ring up sales, run and share related reports all from one platform. The layout is clean and friendly. You can have multiple employees set up with their own register type of account to track all sales and manage reports easily. You can also break reports down by individual account for quarterly or monthly review purposes. Client/customer support was great every time I needed to reach out to them and they seemed to have a quick response and resolution for my issue.

Nachteile: It's such an easy software to use and is so neat and clean that I can't think of any issues and have no complaints.

User Friendly

Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Nickia W.
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Very simple set-up all you need is an internet connection and a Ipad. It is very affordable, with easy management and daily reports via email.

Nachteile: Requires a very strong internet connection. Needs improvement in the customer service area. Overpriced for just basic features.

DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE!

Bewertet am 31.12.2018
Michael B.
OWNER
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I had high hopes for this POS system, but I have been plagued with trouble from the beginning. In addition to problems with software and hardware, customer service has been terrible and unwilling to even try to satisfy me as a customer. I pay for the service a year in advance and they offer no resolution to my concerns.

Vorteile: If it actually worked and customer service was helpful at all, there would be pros. However, I cannot overlook all of the problems.

Nachteile: - Software issues are NON-STOP
- Customer service is terrible
- Hardware is over priced and not supported by their customer service

Cashier Live Review

Bewertet am 14.9.2018
Joshua R.
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Has decent functionality, the layout is fairly nice and it works with multiple deviced (computer, iphone, tablet)

Nachteile: Price spike was a real turn off, not very customizable and I dont think it is currently worth the cost of the product

Excellent Employment and Training tool

Bewertet am 5.6.2015
Shakil P.
Coordinator
Einzelhandel

Vorteile: this program is very easy to use. As an app on the iPad, the set up and scanning of products was very easy. Because we use this for Employment and training purposes, it's helpful that items need to entered to their entirety. It allows participants to learn about stocking, inventory, pricing and even scanning bar codes.

Nachteile: n/a. We are very pleased with it's performance at this point.

No regret, its worth it!

Bewertet am 13.2.2019
Farida P.
Procurement Manager
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It doesn't need more fillout and papers work to approved, this product is good and make good transaction. No wasting time just click and they give invoice in any transaction.

Nachteile: In modern software like this, you need always connected in internet and always updated. Nothing least to say because im satisfied user.

Not as great as i wanted it to be

Bewertet am 5.12.2016
Alisha B.
Assistant manager
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I really wanted this program to be great, it was decently priced but the product itself lacks functions i need for my business, it isn't a fast running program, i couldn't find anything to be able to track my store inventory, i overall would not use this for my current store.

Cashier experience

Bewertet am 25.8.2019
Makiko S.
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Fast and straight forward, once explained it was easy to work

Vorteile: Easy to use and understand right off the bat.

Nachteile: Only in English no Japanese instruction