Easy to use! Easy to teach !

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Jeremy D.
Assistant District Forester
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were able to incorporate this product in to a large scale operation very easily. It helped us track /collect data on over 70,000 acres with up to 30-40 users in a short amount of time.
Now as our focus has changed we can easily track our projects with multiple users.

Vorteile: This GIS data collection app is easy to use. The loading of new project is a snap, No selecting "project areas" no getting to your project area and not being able to collect data. Sharing info is easy also, data or projects. Downloading to different file formats is very good and easy.
I also like being able to draw my lines or polygons. No dot to dot. It works very well for laying out work areas and future projects.
This app is very easy to add users to collect data for you. Simple to teach, even to the non tech user.

Nachteile: Deleting old projects. I made the mistake of letting old projects just sit there till I had time to clean up old files.

Map It Fast 2013

Bewertet am 13.2.2013
Brian B.

Kommentare: Map It Fast has changed how my business operates, we are about 40% more efficient and currently own a large advantage over my competitors. The cost of tablets and software is a fraction of other GIS sytems on the market.

Vorteile: This software is very easy to use and is capable of collecting a large amount of data in a short period of time. It takes very little time to train employees on how to use Map It Fast. AgTerra responds very quickly to our needs when collecting information for the oil & gas emergency response planning industry. I had asked for a feature on a Friday, I was using the new feature the next Monday. The data is very easy to export to my clients.

Nachteile: Not all the Android tablets operate exactly the same, it takes a little time to figure out the small differences.