Proposals made easy

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Louis C.
Managing Partner

Kommentare: Been using BidSketch during my tenure at three different companies and recently launched my own company, which is using BidSketch. It's a reliable platform that's easy to use for those making proposals and those approving them (clients).

Vorteile: It's easy to organize your services into modules and sections which reduces time to create a proposal. Further, having services consistent between clients and proposals helps improve quality of services delivered. Finally, I love how easy it is to send and get approval on a proposal from a client.

Nachteile: Pre-written proposal sections were added and can't be removed. It is nice to have a default library of content, but we already have a plethora of content and would like to remove the default content. Currently, we can't.

BidSketch Review

4. Save time by having a template
5. Ability to share link or email the proposal
6. Multiple Themes with ability to add logo
7. Ability to attach your domain to the proposal url

Nachteile: There has been no issues that prevent me from doing my job. The only thing I'd recommend is a way to suspend a proposal and retrieve it later instead of having to delete it all together for it to be private.

Simply Excellent

Bewertet am 9.11.2019
Jaime S.
Janitor
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been a pleasure to work with Bidsketch so far. Sending and getting proposals signed has been a smooth sail from the moment I started using it. My customers have not had any issues signing or filling out the proposals either. It's a win win.

Vorteile: Bidsketch is dead easy to use. What used to take me days to complete in other software I can get done in a couple hours with Bidsketch. Love it.

Nachteile: I haven't found any issues that have been show stoppers. Everything has worked for me with no issues.

Waste Of Time & Will Not Save You Time

Jamie H.
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: There is a 14 day free trial. Thank You for that as I only needed 3 hours to tell me never to use this platform.

Nachteile: Very bad platform in terms of your clients receiving the proposals. I sent out 2 proposals and neither client received them. I tested the proposals and sent them to two of my own email addresses and did not receive them either. I copied and pasted the proposal link to see how it looked and the system tells me proposal was viewed by client. Even though they both say sent they are not in anyone's email box. Very, very basic proposal templates. Bottom line is if you know your product or service you sure do not need this companies generic ones. You can put together a proposal that is much more detailed. You will find yourself spending time edited all of their text anyways. Just wasted 3.5 hours of my time. Trust me stay away.

An Easy to Use Reasonable Price Proposal Solution!

Bewertet am 18.9.2019
L. P.

Vorteile: Bidsketch is awesome, it allows me and my team to prepare, organize and send out proposals fast to clients. As a marketing company, my business relies heavily on proposals. Prior to Bidsketch It would take me 2 hours to organized, gather information, and send it out to clients. Now that process takes less than 30 minutes. The templates are detailed and easy to customize to your liking or your brand. You can add additional information to different sections of the template - allowing for quick and efficient use. Overall, my experience has been great, the software saves us a lot of time and allows us to streamline some of our processes. Highly recommended, give it a try a try

Nachteile: I wish for a little bit more native integrations with other applications. Zapier integration is a huge win but more seamless native integrations would have made this software 2X better. Also, I wish the UI was a bit more updated.

Smart & Efficient

Dawn G.
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Bidsketch has been invaluable, saving me a considerable amount of time whilst still allowing me to maintain a professional appearance. The templates are detailed, well considered and easy to customise – allowing for quick and efficient use regardless of the size client I need it for, and they can be designed to fully capitalise on any key areas I need to address. I cannot recommend Bidsketch highly enough – if you require a smart, efficient and user friendly piece of software to help you manage your proposals and contracts; this is the one for you.

Nachteile: I'd like to be able to further customise the templates with additional imagery as some clients prefer more visuals than others, but this is a minor want and in no way diminishes the current capability.

Easy to use contract renewal and offer system

Bewertet am 20.4.2019
Daniel H.
QA and Support Specialist
Vermögensverwaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Bidsketch helps us write up proposals/contracts. The system has a great degree of customization and lets you create modules so proposals can be quickly updated for each individual client's needs.

Nachteile: Don't bother copy and pasting formatted text from other sources. Editing copy is wonky. Its best to finalize your content in Bidsketch itself.

An easy to use and cost effective proposal software program

Bewertet am 26.7.2018
Liz W.
Founder & Co-CEO
Lebensmittelproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Great looking templates that are simple to edit, reasonable price for the value it brings, clean user interface, saves lots of time

Nachteile: Nothing significant except the price could be lower, and there could be more native integrations. It would be nice if perhaps the proposals were more customizable with a greater range of color, fonts, etc.

Streamlines the busy work

Bewertet am 9.11.2016
Krista C.

Kommentare: I've used Bidsketch for a number of proposals and find it helpful since so much of the copy is similar from proposal to proposal. For what use to take me hours, now can take half the time or less.

It make me look professional & gets the job done!

Joshua M.
Director of Accounts
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Professional way to sign on a client
Can use past proposals as a template to start from
Can customize fonts, colors and background areas

Nachteile: Not easy to completely customize from scratch to match my brand.
Interface is not always intuitive.
Would like to see drag and drop ability for service descriptions and terms and conditions sections.

Best way to prepare a proposal!

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Jessi H.
CMO

Vorteile: Not only are there many templates to choose from, you can edit to customize them and save them or you can create your own templates. Once that is done, proposals get done in a flash.

Nachteile: I'd like to see contracts added and sent out following a signed proposal. For some projects the signed proposal is enough but for writing projects, I'd like to have everything clearly outlined in a dedicated contract too and it's be great to have that all in the same software.

BidSketch Review by a Freelance Web Designer

Bewertet am 9.1.2018
Heather W.
Freelance Web Designer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: I've been designing and developing websites for over 8 years. I've used lots of software in that time, including proposal software. Bidsketch had a nicely organized website where I could easily find what I needed and apply customizations to templates. It came with lots of content for my proposals. So I could literally get up and running with a proposal in no time. They host the program, so I don't have to install anything. Everything is pretty simple, so I don't need any directions on how to use anything. I love the variables table. I love that I get notifications when my clients look at the quote. And I also love the "add-on" feature, allowing clients to add more services to their proposal dynamically :)

Nachteile: I wish it was easier to find the public URL so I could preview it anytime before choosing to send to the client. I wish there was a button for variables inside the wysiwyg editor.

Make Great proposals!

Bewertet am 17.12.2018
Sofie D.
designer
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The design is very clean and the user interface is very intuitive, it is really built to make your business life easier and faster if you don't​ have much time to create rich proposals.

Nachteile: It is a bit expensive especially​ if you are not a very big business, but it is worth to try at least the free trial.

Professional, Effective, and Reliable.

Bewertet am 3.1.2018
Alla K.
Entrepreneur and Founder of ProfitApps
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: I found Bidsketch most useful when it comes to the content. The team at Bidsketch did an incredible job putting the pieces together and cover important details that otherwise can take much time to construct. It is a reliable tool with friendly UI and UX.

Nachteile: To be honest, every time I face a challenge with Bidsketch and realize that it is limited, I just ask the support team and I get my answer. There are no obvious down side to Bidsketch as far as my requirements goes.

Bidsketch for the best proposal writing software out there.

Bewertet am 14.2.2017
Nathan W.

Kommentare: Bidsketch is great for writing proposals and looking professional to your clients. Their proposal templates and third-party integrations save you lots of time. I integrate my proposals with Freshbooks to allow any accepted proposals to help create invoices for my new clients. It also is great for having your clients easily sign your proposals online.

Saves so much time

Bewertet am 20.4.2016
Adam S.
Digital Marketing Director
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: In business today, time is money. Wasted time is lost profits. Save time and money by using Bidsketch to create client proposals. Here at ARS Digital Marketing, we use Bidsketch to quickly and easily design custom proposals for our clients. Gone are the days of keeping track of numerous word and pdf documents.

Vorteile: Saves alot of time.
One-stop place to organize client proposals.

Nachteile: Nothing really so far. If I had one comment it would be to increase the 25-client limit on the starter plan.

Nice but pricey and not as feature-rich

Bewertet am 19.9.2017
Jane G.
Web Designer
Design

Kommentare: I only tried this for about a month but it was nice to be able to fill in a form easily instead of manually updating a proposal on my computer and then uploading it to a third-party digital signature service.

Vorteile: Online signatures // Looks professional and clean // easy for clients to view and sign proposals // Freshbooks integration // Basecamp integration // Ability to change logo and colors to match your branding // Able to see if/when clients viewed proposals

Nachteile: Cannot change proposal layout (only logo and colors) // Way too pricey for a small business

I want to love the software, but it has a ton of bugs

Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Ginger J.
Co-owner

Vorteile: I like that I can see when a person has opened up the document and how long they took to review the bid. That is good. I like the various sections and the templates.

Nachteile: Has a ton of bugs. When editing a certain section and you save, it takes you to the beginning of the document, which wastes a lot of time. A lot of times we will save something and the changes won't save. There need to be a lot more customizations.

Bewertet am 24.9.2016
Angus H.
Owner | Project Manager
Quelle: GetApp

Great tool for sending proposals quickly and professionally

Bewertet am 10.12.2018
Managing Director
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: great experience

Vorteile: It looks very neat and professional and very easy to get started, not overwhelming but easy to use.

Nachteile: have to enter card to get free trial is not ideal even if they do offer money back guarantee if you forgot to cancel.

Bewertet am 4.2.2017