Top Quality with multiple benefits

Bewertet am 7.1.2019
Chris D.
Founder, CTO
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Kommentare: When prospects ask me for general information I'm able to pull a few pages from the master quote I created without the need to have a brochure or similar. The content of the proposals has also been helping me in my company's website content. The staff are extremely helpful and quick to respond!

Vorteile: Easy to use with integrations to software I already have in place (MS-Office & Quotewerks). I've always struggled with formatting my quotes in addition to content but Proposal Kit makes that a snap, I more or less just need to worry about the details and not the layout.

Nachteile: I wish there was more integration options with Quotewerks but they are always improving it.

Proposal Kit saved time and money

Richard P.
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been using Proposal Kit Pro in my media production company for years now and just last week I closed one of the biggest deal. Not only the proposal but also the contracts. The client had a big time Boston Law firm review the contract and tell me that it was the most comprehensive and balanced agreement they'd ever seen. Of course they had to make a change or two so the client had reason to use them but nothing of major significance. The attorney whispered to me after that even without their small changes it was a solid contract and they would charge thousands of dollars to create the same. He then asked who was my attorney. Use this product once and it will pay for itself 10 fold.

Vorteile: The quality and variety of the content.

Nachteile: Not enough actual content examples. I not a great writer and having more actual usable examples of content would help me.

von Cyber Sea an 8.12.2017

12/8/2017 - Just an update to our last response. Our 2018 editions have been released and we added over 550 pages of new sample content (now there are over 2400 pages of samples in 200 completed sample proposals, business plans, RFPs and other samples).

----

Thanks for the review Richard. Actually many legal firms purchase our Proposal Kit and use our contract templates (and then charge their clients for the legal advise and editing).

There are also over 1900 pages of written out sample content. This is all found in the "Sample Proposals" section of the Proposal Kit. There are 165 sample proposals, business plans, etc. included (making up that 1900 pages). And we have hundreds more completed sample pages on the way in future updates.

Other proposal products usually have just a couple (maybe 2 or 3) completed samples. Ours has by far more sample content than any other proposal product or service. If you ever need help finding that material in the package let us know.

Proposal kit has really helped me in my varied business adventures

Tevye B.

Kommentare: I first purchased Proposal Kit in 2010. It has an enormous number of letters, forms, spreadsheets, proposals, etc. At first it was a little overwhelming at first since I was new to using formal business communications. Also the system includes a program that assists you in creating more complex documents which took a short while to figure out. Once I got the 'lay of the land' and found the documents I needed I saw that they addressed issues I never thought of which is a real help. PROS: very comprehensive document toolkit that I have used over the years as templates for proposals and letters. It also gets me past the 'blank page' problem since I can find a document that I can modify for just about any situation. CONS: It takes more than a minute to get used to the software that assembles the documents, although, considering the number of documents, in the end, I was glad I spent the time.

Vorteile: PROS: very comprehensive document toolkit that I have used over the years as templates for proposals and letters. It also gets me past the 'blank page' problem since I can find a document that I can modify for just about any situation. It's a great price for what you get

Nachteile: CONS: It takes more than a minute to get used to the software that assembles the documents, although, considering the number of documents, in the end, I was glad I spent the time.

von Cyber Sea an 19.1.2017

Thanks for the review Tevye. One thing to remember is we do have a great support department that will help answer any questions you have with any of the materials and software features to help get over those learning curves.

Proposal Kit Helped Me Start My Consultant Business!

Carmen B.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I had just gotten out of the military and I decided to start my own business and work for myself. I had no idea I would gain such a fast and large list of clients through present relationships and referrals. I needed an office staff, legal team and personal assistant STAT! But, I was just starting out and didn't have the funds for that. I started looking up templates for forms and documents and found Proposal Kit... that was seven years ago and I still use them today! If you need help, try Proposal Kit, you will love it!

Vorteile: Variety of products available.

von Cyber Sea an 19.1.2017

Thanks for the great review Carmen. Those are the kind of reviews we like to see that show how you got started with it and have continued to use it for all these years.

Construction pack

Bewertet am 18.1.2017
Scott M.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Were a small carpentry company that is using the construction proposal pack for 8 years, couldn't begin to count how many jobs we've gotten because of the professional look of our proposals.

Vorteile: Professional look

Nachteile: Sometimes had to operate for a Microsoft Word novice like myself

von Cyber Sea an 18.1.2017

Thanks for the review Scott. We've been improving the software every year since you got it 8 years ago so you should see a lot of ease of use improvements since then.

Protect your software investment.

Bewertet am 20.1.2017
Yong long N.
Sales Director

Kommentare: I had been using Proposal Kit since 2013.
The product is helping my work incredibly.
The added benefits from using PPK was the constant improvement and upgrade provided by Cybersea that has protected my investment..

Vorteile: Comprehensive, upgrade path protect investment.

Nachteile: None.

von Cyber Sea an 20.1.2017

Hi Yong, thanks for the review. You'll see even more improvements in the new 2017 release that just came out.

Proposal Kit review

Bewertet am 22.10.2016
Robert B.
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Kommentare: As an independent consultant, I have been using the Proposal Kit software since v5.0 and it has helped me land many lucrative contracts. My clients, in particular, are impressed with the concise project quotes and project management capabilities this software offers. In addition, the support Ian Lauder and his staff provides when issues arise is second to none!!

Vorteile: Easy to use and contains everything I need as an independent consultant to provide my clients with top notch proposals, contracts and project management.

Nachteile: I haven't found any yet.

von Cyber Sea an 22.10.2016

Thanks for the review Robert. Looking back I see you've been using our Proposal Kit products since 2002 - about 15 years now.

"Great professional software to use for an affordable price "

Bewertet am 29.6.2017
Katherine C.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: How to put together an professional proposal.

Vorteile: It gives you a variety of templates that fits your need. Users friendly. If you need guidance on the product you get an quick response back. Great customer services.

von Cyber Sea an 29.6.2017

Thanks for the review Katherine, so glad you like it and its been working well for you the last couple years.

Great Resource for Entrepreneurs

Bewertet am 20.2.2017
Joy R.

Kommentare: I have been using Proposal Kit Professional for seven years. We have use it for everything from proposals for clients from the Fortune 500 to small business as well as for our NDA's, EULA - End User License Agreement and contracts. The wizard saves a tremendous amount of time and it's really easy to create templates for almost any type of contract, proposal, or form. We love it because it insures that we are consistent in our processes, corporate messaging, and branding. I highly recommend the product and the company which has excellent customer service and support. I've sent numerous friends and colleagues to purchase Proposal Kit. You can't beat it for value and convenience.

von Cyber Sea an 20.2.2017

Hi Joy, thank you for the review. Its great to hear how long you have been using the package and how much use you get out of it.

Helped me get a project

Yev Z.

Kommentare: I found Proposal Kit a little over two years ago when I needed to create a very extensive proposal for a project. I struggled with integration of Proposal Kit into my word processor, however, I was able to manage to use the sample proposal content and to incorporate it into my proposal. I was able to create an amazing proposal that I felt very confident about.

von Cyber Sea an 19.1.2017

Thank you for the review Yev. Just a note that you do have the basic novice edition of our proposal software so most of the features are not available.

Also, support is included so there should be no need to struggle with any setup which usually only takes a few minutes to install. If you ever need help with anything just use our support system.

Working with this product is the best, quickest way to complete my proposals

Bewertet am 4.12.2017
Leslie B.
Business Consultant

Kommentare: I've earned more than $100,000./yr using this software when required.

Vorteile: Most of the work is done for you. All I had to do was fill in the missing pieces. It is all neatly ordered and comes with the add-ons like confidentiality agreement, cover letter and table of contents which saves on time and work.

Nachteile: I can't say I found anything wrong with the software, it takes care of essential writing without the time consuming factor.

Great Product! Great Pricing!

Mohamed S.

Kommentare: We have been using the proposal kit since 2008. We find it very useful in our daily business transactions. It has helped us create professional agreements and proposals. By using this product it has saved us hundreds of dollars we would have had to spend via a legal team! Highly recommend this product.

von Cyber Sea an 19.1.2017

Hi Mohamed, thanks for the review. Great to hear you have been making use of it for so long for both contracts and proposals.

Client Proposal we only use

Bewertet am 12.3.2017
Vidal E.

Kommentare: We have been using Client Proposal Kit for that last 3 years These is the only software we use for our Accounting Firm and other business - the information and versatility has given us a great advantage over other firms We are in the process of upgrading our systems and we will not think twice on not continue using Proposal Kit Software

von Cyber Sea an 13.3.2017

Thanks for the review Vidal, great to hear its been working out so well for you.

Great, affordable software

Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Alex S.
Public Relations Manager

Vorteile: Love the automatic formatting and the document management. With so many content examples, we feel like we never have to start from scratch or reinvent anything. It's made our lives very easy.

Nachteile: There's so many functions available, there can be a bit of a learning curve at the beginning.

von Cyber Sea an 30.11.2018

Thanks for the review Alex. Also, with the 2019 edition coming out next month all of the document formats will be updated and a number of major new software features will be added.

Great Value

Bewertet am 27.3.2017
Nathan B.

Kommentare: It was a bit challenging at first to get the product to provide the exact functionality i was looking for, simply because it is so comprehensive. But after I got the hand of it, I found it to be extremely useful.

von Cyber Sea an 28.3.2017

Thanks for the review Nathan, great to hear how well it worked out for you.

Great proposals, contracts, and agreements that save you time, money, and sanity!

Bewertet am 10.10.2016
Jeremy D.

Kommentare: I have used proposal kit for over a decade. Whenever my business needs a professional bid or contract Proposal Kit has just what I need. This package helps you work smarter and manage your valuable time & sanity. I highly recommend using this outstanding product!

Early days, but looks good

Bewertet am 29.11.2018
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Just getting to grips with Proposal kit but so far so good - looks like new content has just been added so plenty to look through!

Nachteile: Not much so far, although it takes a few mins to grasp everything thats going on - this is, in fairness, partly to do with this being new to us.

von Cyber Sea an 30.11.2018

Thanks for the review. If you used the demo version off our site you'll find far more material once its paired with a full package of thousands of templates and hundreds of samples. Also, next years 2019 edition will be out soon with major upgrades and new features.

Proposal kit is very user friendly

Bewertet am 20.1.2017
Derrick S.

Kommentare: Proposal kit software is very user-friendly. I'm very happy I purchase this product. I have been able to put together my business proposals in no time.

von Cyber Sea an 20.1.2017

Great to hear its worked out for you Derrick.

Allen K Review

Allen K.

Kommentare: Outstanding software easy to use and gets the projects done one time without errors. Very good formatting of the project with a very high professional output.

von Cyber Sea an 19.1.2017

Hi Allen, thanks for the review.