A powerful tool for tracking artwork submission and approvals.

Ben C.
Art Director
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I can see what my jobs are and importantly what their job numbers are so I can track the artwork down from the server. I can also find relevant material to a job assuming the client has remembered to upload anything.

Vorteile: 1. You can see where all your current jobs are, what their job numbers are and if they have been reviewed and or approved.
2. The preview is fast.
3. Great for tracking progression of a job.
4. The Admation team bring out regular improvements to the software.

Nachteile: 1. It involves too many steps to upload a single piece of artwork.
2. It generates a different job number for every element of a campaign, if you have 60 pieces of artwork you have 60 different job numbers for one campaign. Surely the description of the file dictates the difference without the need for seperate job numbers.
3. Overly complicated at times.
4. Markups to PDF's are very messy. Shame it doesn't use Acrobat to markup.

Hi Ben,
Thank you for providing us with your constructive feedback.
We acknowledge the problems your are experiencing which is why we'd like to schedule a call with you so that our support team can discuss each point of issue in detail.
We love to see the positive responses regarding admation and we hope to continue this through our regular product feature releases. Many Thanks,
Admation Support Team.

Still needs a few tweaks

Bewertet am 3.1.2019
Anna C.
Freelance Copywriter
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it's fine, but a few tweaks to the way the software operates will help it be a more seamless experience.

Vorteile: Great for transparency across colleague's work and their obligation on certain tasks

Nachteile: You can't click back without the page messing up. Sometimes colleague feedback is overwhelming and you can't really tell the order that it's in.

Hi Anna,

Thanks so much for your feedback. I'm glad that you're enjoying the additional transparency around providing feedback.

There's an option in the system to Download a PDF report with feedback that's numbered in order. The button to download the PDF is found just above any existing comments on the right hand side of your approvals screen. Let me know if that's an easier way to view feedback in the system! If you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to email support@admation.com for assistance!

Happy Productivity!
Samantha

Good program with some flaws

Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Nina F.
Client Services Executive
Medienproduktion, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We wanted a product produced and this was done. It was frustrating trying to find a way to export the final version and I wasn't 100% sure how to submit my comments - or if they'd been successfully submitted.

Vorteile: It provided a good way to track creative projects with other teams - particularly if you're not sure who to reach out to directly.

Nachteile: It's not very clear for a first time user how to navigate. Could be clearer with clearer step by step instructions/work flow.

Hi Nina,

Thanks for your recent review of admation! We're glad that you've taken the time to provide us with your feedback. I'll definitely pass your comments back to the UX team for review.

If you're still experiencing any issues with exporting final artwork and submitting comments, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team via support@admation.com!

Samantha

Admation works well when it works

Maria A.
Account Manager

Kommentare: When admation works and I fully understand all the tips and tricks, it works really well and makes our process a lot easier. However, it does take a lot of training to adjust to the interface and figure out how every task works.

Vorteile: The feedback mode and direct chain from client to suit to studio is the best part of the software.

Nachteile: The interface is very buggy. On multiple occasions, the site has crashed at pivotal moments i.e. when you mark up 50 changes and then hit changes, suddenly a little bee illustrations pops up on your screen saying there's an error. The interface isn't very user friendly as there are multiple steps for a basic tasks. One of the least favourable things is not having the ability to batch download a project. A lot of our clients struggle with the interface as some of the mark up tools aren't familiar enough (they're used to marking up Adobe PDFs) and the user journey is a bit flawed (i.e. click changes after entering feedback).

Hi Maria,

Thanks so much for your honest review. We really appreciate your feedback and will use this information to make admation a better system!

I believe your crashing issue has since been diagnosed and fixed. We sincerely apologise for the inconveniences caused during these times. If you continue to experience similar issues on your end, please don't hesitate to get in contact with our support team.

I've passed your usability suggestions onto the UX team for review, and we'll see if we can iron out a few of those extra steps for you.

Your feature request on batch downloading projects has been noted.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you!

Admation works well

Bewertet am 23.9.2019
Jessa S.
Media Officer

Kommentare: Overall, it has been a positive experience, it works well but has some issues that can be sorted to make it work better.

Vorteile: - tagging people in the comments
- selecting exactly what you require updated in the editing reviews
- receiving an email when something happens on your projects
- ease of communication

Nachteile: - confusion between asset library and ad storage
- only using on Google Chrome, does not work on Internet Explorer
- would prefer a list of "my projects" rather than recent projects on the front page of the dashboard
- some issues occur with uploads
- not being able to reply to your sent email to continue along the same thread.

von Automaton an 7.10.2019

Hi Jessa,

Thanks for taking the time to review admation! We're glad that you're enjoying communicating with your team using the platform.

Ad Storage is related to final advertisements that have been reviewed, approved and finalised in the system. The asset library usually includes things like logos, imagery etc that might form part of a final ad.

Recent projects refers to the last dozen or so items that you've clicked into on admation. Looking into your account, it looks like you have a permission level set to "View All Projects". In that case, it might help to use the filters under the In Progress list to search through your projects instead. I hope this helps to clear things up!

We'll definitely take your request on 'My Projects' for managers into account too. Thanks for this suggestion we really appreciate you providing feedback on ways to make the system better for all users!

The admation team.

User Feedabck

Bewertet am 23.9.2019
Maria A.
Board and Governace Specialist
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Can take it or leave it.

Vorteile: Hard to say , nothing really stands out as a wow feature for me.

Nachteile: 1. I cannot download a word version of my document from the software! Marking up a pdf is so much more time consuming (and has less functionality) than marking up a word version and not everyone has the version of Adobe to allow them to edit a pdf. Often the reviewers are not necessarily those who actually have access to the software, therefore it is a waste of time for me to mark up someone else's changes within the software rather than uploading a marked up word version as an attachment to an email (which is what I've done lately) (ie when the Chairman often wants to make changes himself) 2. If I make changes to a document and then submit my changes, there is no functionality to amend or add further changes to the same document, prior to the team picking up the job. 3. The view functionality is not great, when you zoom in and make the text larger, you lose resolution very quickly. 4. One team member accused me of not including her on emails within the software, however I had done so. Not sure if there is an issue with the email within the software... 5. It can be confusing to navigate at times.

von Automaton an 7.10.2019

Hi Maria,

Thanks for taking the time to review admation. We're sorry to hear that you're having a less-than-great experience with us so far. Let's hope that we can turn this around for you!

Firstly, it sounds like you could really benefit from using our "Forward for Approval" feature in the system. You can use this feature to send documents to non-admation users. They can leave their feedback on documents and send it back to you, before you pass everything back to design. We also have a help document available to walk these non-admation users through the parts of the system! We'd love you to email our support team via support@admation.com if you'd like more information on this.

We're also looking at arranging a follow-up training / workshop with your company to cover off any of those questions you may have about the system. Let us know if that's something you'd be interested in attending and I'll make a note for Helen to add you to the invite list!

Samantha

Hard to use, long process for approval

Bewertet am 20.9.2019
David R.
CS Operations
Versicherung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Slow, too many options and fields, is not set out in a user friendly manner for quick submissions. Does not advise of the companies requirements for submitting through admation and how those things should be submitted. Does not appear to be many people within the business that can provide support for using this, or at least in my area of the business.

Vorteile: I like the idea of channelling work through the correct teams

Nachteile: Does not tell you which teams each type of content must go through. Some of the options buttons are hard to tell which is selected, for example when selected for review by 'any' or 'all' reviewers. I also don't like how emails are not provided when content is approved, it means you could go weeks waiting as usually it takes that long for things to be approved, and then not realise its approved.

Hi David,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review admation. We're sorry to hear that you're having this experience with us.

There have been various internal discussions around simplifying the ALL or ANY approval options. I've taken each of your comments into account and will definitely pass this feedback to the UX team.

Unfortunately your company doesn't utilise the custom documentation function within the system, but we'd love to provide additional support for you in the system wherever you need it. Please don't hesitate to email support@admation.com for assistance if you ever need it. In the meantime, I'll track down one of the original training videos which should highlight your company's requirements for submitting through admation.

I'll be in touch shortly with a link to the file.

Admation Review

Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Kelly D.
Digital Designer
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: You can see the different revisions made

Nachteile: It's not intuitive / easy to use, unless it's explained to you. The search function for looking through projects could be better. You can't search by date for example.

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for taking the time to review admation! We're glad that you're enjoying use of the Compare function in the system!

I'll definitely pass your comments back to the UX team for review. We're hoping to make a few tweaks over the coming months to address these usability issues you mentioned.

I'll also make a note about discussing the additional search functionality request internally for you too!

Admation review

Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Mimi L.
BUYER
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: it's not a bad program to use, it would great if there was a 2 way chat on this program

Vorteile: easy to access from e-mail that's sent by marketing coordinator

Nachteile: No other training apart from the first training we had. No customer support to go to

Hi Mimi,

Thanks for taking the time to review admation, and what great timing as well! We've recently had a chat to Amy B from your other team to look into a follow-up training session! If you'd like to participate, I'd recommend sending through a note to Amy expressing your interest!

For troubleshooting within the system, we have an in-house dedicated support team located in Melbourne and we're available from 8AM - 6PM Monday to Friday to assist you wherever you need it! Please don't hesitate to get in touch via support@admation.com if you ever get stuck!

We're currently rewriting our How To Guides. We'll let you know once these updated guides have been launched. But in the meantime, all current guides are accessible in your admation account under Help > Training Content. There's also a Custom Documentation tab featuring videos from our first session with you.

Please do let me know if there's anything else I can do to assist!

Like working in 1998

Stephanie S.
Digital Specialist
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I try to use it as least as possible, I have gone back to emailing all assets for approval to make it easier for the approver to access and view my "deliverables".
If someone says to me "it's in Admation" I literally get a sense of dread.
My poor manager has made it his almost full time job just trying to manage the mess that is admation and I get him to brief me via Jira. Which is double handling for him, but there was so much mis-communication and tasks falling into black holes when all our teams tried to use admation only. It has now added to our work load and is another thing we "have to do".

Vorteile: um nope, sorry, nothing comes to mind. Wow, you put a minimum character count for this field? Sad.

Nachteile: UI & design- Awful, extremely dated, feels like going back in time.
UX- Complicated and unintuitive, so many elements on the interface seem redundant or meaningless and cannot be self interpreted.
Features-limited and clunky. Multiple ambiguous steps required for simple tasks, features lacking for how our company is trying to use it (as a complete workflow and approvals system).
I could go on, but I really don't have the time.

Hi Stephanie,

I'm sorry that you've had this experience with us. We're continuously working with our UX team to improve the customer experience across the platform. We've recently welcomed a new UX developer who should be pushing out a few great changes across the system before the end of the year.

The character count sounds like something that's coming from your custom-briefs. This is customisable per your brand, and we could perhaps chat to your marketing manager about reducing or removing this character count altogether.

If possible, I'd like to set up a call with you to document and perhaps iron out a few of these specific procedural issues you're experiencing on your end. If you'd like to get in touch, please don't hesitate to get in touch via support@admation.com to arrange a time to chat!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Admation Review

Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Sallie R.
Marketing Officer

Vorteile: I really like the ability to provide feedback directly on the creative asset via Admation and the ability to compare previous feedback w/ the amended asset. I think this saves a lot of time and effort for us, especially when we have to go through numerous rounds of feedback on big 10-20 page documents. It allows our creative agency to be accountable for any feedback made.

Nachteile: It is quite hard to search for documents or projects with Admation. There is no immediate/obvious way to do this and I personally am stuck for 5-10 mins figuring out how to find certain things on the program.

von Automaton an 18.9.2019

Hi Sallie,

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble locating projects in admation.

The Recent Projects list is my personal favourite for locating the last dozen or so recent projects that you've been working on in the system. If you'd like to search for projects outside of this list, the In Progress is definitely the next best place to look.

There's a filter in the top left hand corner of the In Progress list which allows you to search and filter down on projects by advertiser, campaign, keywords and more. You can also save your searches to ensure ease of access to your search terms next time!

There have been discussions around adding a search and filter option to the documents section in an upcoming release. I hope this will help alleviate your issues with documents.

In the meantime, let me know how you go with filtering projects otherwise you can always email support@admation.com for assistance wherever you need it!

Admation in Advertising

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Ashleigh P.
Senior Copywriter
Bankwesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are solving the problem we have always had with our production/briefing process. Our creative team can now see who is working on what, when it is due, and log our time easily and efficiently. We were given (and still have the option of ongoing) instruction on how to use Admation and any quirks or difficulties were quickly ironed out by either our Production Managers or the Admation team. A great tool for busy creative agencies!

Vorteile: The transparency - I can easily see at a glance who has forwarded what task and when it is due. I can also see who has made or requested changes to my work, then easily forward it to our creative team. I also like the ability to view what my team are working on via the Resources tab.

Nachteile: As a copywriter I wish it had an editing tool that allowed me to highlight text and replace it with new copy (kind of like Adobe Writer). As it is now I can only draw a box or circle around text and re-write it in the box provided.

Hi Ashleigh,

Thanks for taking the time to review admation! We love that you're enjoying the increased transparency across your creative teams.

We've been thinking about ways to improve on how PDF documents with large amounts of copy are annotated in admation, and this is a great suggestion! I'll definitely pass your feedback to the developers to discuss further.

For any other questions or comments, please don't hesitate to email us via support@admation.com

Samantha

So frustrating I usually just end up downloading file to view.

Bewertet am 13.1.2017
Tui K.

Kommentare: I use Admation to review/mark-up items other people have created and I find it a very frustrating tool. I usually end up downloading the whole file to see it properly even though I am only interested in 1 or 2 pages.
Should be able to download one or 2 pages rather than whole document.
The viewing pane is too small to read when item is full page. But then when you zoom in, the part of page you can see is too large and you cant see it in context. It should enlarge incrementally so you can just zoom a little bit if you need, or keep zooming the bigger you need it.
The viewing pane should take up more of the page, and the other parts should take up less of the page. When you zoom in the viewing pane should get bigger again.
You should be able to see multiple (at least 2) pages in the viewing pane at the same time.
Also when you press the zoom button it should automatically enlarge rather than you then having to click on the viewing pane.
I don't like that once you approve or decline you can not respond again. If it is still before dead-line time you should be able to go back in and mark-up again or change your initial mark-ups.
I don't like that you cant format the comments/mark-ups you make. Should at least be able to make bold or change text size.
When I add attachments markup comment nobody can see/access them.
From the dashboard home page I can not tell if I have actually responded to the request. I have to open and see if I have.
Thanks.

Hi Tui,

Thanks so much for your review of admation. I'm sorry to hear about your frustrations. Overall, there are some really great suggestions for improvement here. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!

Let's try to improve on that zoom function for you. A few other notes:

At present, you can toggle between pages on the approvals view. The buttons are found at the bottom of the page! We keep it this way so that when you want to move into views like the Compare mode, the pages render correctly.

Approval/Changes are final we keep it this way to avoid human error from additional changes requested after designers start working on your initial changes.

Great suggestions about formatting text into account! I'll run it past the team for review.

Unfortunately I've run out of space to respond! Please don't hesitate to email support@admation.com to share any other thoughts or suggestions you may have!

Account Executive

Bewertet am 8.1.2017
Romina T.
Account Executive

Kommentare: I now love Admation as it is a program that both the creative team and I find helpful when trying to get projects across swiftly. At the beginning, I struggled with the use of the program; I couldn't find functions and commands, but I slowly started to get the hang of things.
There is one thing that I constantly still struggle with. Creatives cannot see my message after I have approved artwork. I usually thank them (and sometimes ask them to high res the file I have approved). After several rounds of amends, it would be nice to have them see my message and next step to finalize the artwork. Thanks for the awesome program!

Vorteile: the fact that my colleagues love the program as well. makes things easier.

Nachteile: As explained before, creatives cannot see my message after artwork has been approved.

Hi Romina,

We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying using admation to manage your creative team. It's great that you've found your feet within the system, but I'll definitely pass those comments back to the UX team regarding a first time user!

Are you able to provide us with a given job number for instances where creatives are failing to see your messages? I'd love to get our support team involved in this if the issue is still a regular occurrence.

Are you able to email through a quick summary of your issue as well as the job number through to support@admation.com? Let's see if we can help iron this one out for you!

Samantha

Slow servers result in delayed response, clunky systems

Timothy B.
Graphic Designer & QA

Kommentare: It's a frustrating system and is hard to work with. Wish there was more customisation of briefs and proof review/approval process.

Vorteile: Not a whole lot. The customer service our team is provided is good, but the system itself is generally cumbersome and frustrating to work with.

Nachteile: Asset creation is clunky, there is no way to edit the way briefs populate, servers are constantly non responsive and slow.

Hi Timothy,

Thanks for taking the time to review admation. We really appreciate your feedback!

We're sorry to hear about your experience with briefs. However, you'll be pleased to know that briefs created in admation are customisable. I'd recommend talking to your team about what specific changes you'd like to make and we could definitely look into pushing those changes through for you.

If there are any additional issues that keep popping up or if you have any suggestions on improving the platform, please don't hesitate to email our support team at support@admation.com and we can get those things noted down for you.

Samantha at Admation

Good Foundation, Usability Can Be Improved

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Olivia C.
Designer
Sportartikel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: - very helpful for agencies, can divide reviews by levels which is helpful when numerous departments need to approve
- helpful to track edits and see revisions
- helpful to view entire project list

Nachteile: - usability is a bit clunky, takes numerous clicks to get to your destination
- often has bugs/is down for the day which is crippling when your entire team uses it
- overall has a dated look and lacks ease of use

Hi Olivia,

Thanks for your honest review. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the levels and feedback tracking functionality. We really appreciate your suggestions because they can help us improve the platform!

We'll continue to monitor bugs and downtime across the system. Is there any particular workflow you're using when these occur?

I'll also chat to our UX team about reducing the number of clicks in the system. Hopefully we can iron out a few of those issues in the system for you!

Samantha

Admation is excellent for retrieving old work but terrible for it's job numbering system

Art Director & Designer
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's got better but still takes a lot of steps to carry out a simple upload, it logs you out to quickly and and it doesn't save PDF's but rather jpegs of PDF's for markups so you cannot read fine detail like the previous job number on a piece of artwork.

Vorteile: I can see all the jobs I have worked on over several years.

Nachteile: The job numbers should be alpha numeric, they number by itself is close to useless.

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad to hear you've been enjoying the recent improvements to the system. I'll have a chat to our UX team about ironing out a few of those extra steps with artwork uploads.

There have been a few requests around PDF document functionality for deliverables containing lots of copy, so I'll add your requests into this particular task for review.

Your feedback's been really helpful! If there's anything else you'd like to suggest, please don't hesitate to email your thoughts through to support@admation.com!

Happy Productivity!
Samantha

Switching to different jobs can be problematic

Ashley J.
Designer
Marketing & Werbung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has great potential but our multiple-job high-turnover workflow hampers our efficiency.

Vorteile: The Approval Module. I like how clients can batch mark up changes when rolling out campaign artwork.

Nachteile: Switching between modules/windows. Due to the programming, each click loads in a new window. When there's a 15sec lag and you need to navigate to another section by clicking 6 times it gets a little frustrating.

Hi Ashley,

We're very sorry to hear that you're having this experience with admation. We'll continue to monitor those speed issues for you.

In the meantime, please don't hesitate to email support@admation.com if you require any further assistance.

Samantha

simple concept difficult to master

Tom R.
National Ancillary Networks Manager
Versicherung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: peace of mind that our enterprise complaince around signoff is met

Vorteile: Admation ensures every of our creative that goes to market has been gisned off by relevant stakeholders (provided people remember to use it). Easy to approve work (as an approver)

Nachteile: can become very frustrating when there are countelss rounds of signoff... the tool is used in our organisation as a complicated collaborative working tool that generates resentment at times when things are submitted again aand again for minor changes when a phone /meeting or email could get everyone on the same page. very annoying that you have to download word docs to mark them up and it can't be done in the software

Hi Tom,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on admation. We understand your frustrations with the approval process with larger organisations, where there are so many stakeholders and multiple revisions. We hope that admation over time actually reduces the number of revisions by offering greater transparency across teams.

The benefit of using a tool such as admation, rather than email to manage approvals is that it helps organisations meet their marketing compliance obligations.

Please let our product support team know if you have any other issues.

Many Thanks,
Admation Support Team.

Production Manager

Bewertet am 8.2.2019
Sharon P.
Production Manager
Bankwesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: capturing all work

Vorteile: Ease of use, and the scroll through function is so much better

Nachteile: The project team is still not taken from the brief form and added to the project as project members. Submitter is not added to the deliverables either :(

Hi Sharon,

So glad to hear that you're enjoying the platform! I hope that the recent changes that we made for you on your reports have also been useful.

I'm aware of an upcoming change to forms where we are aiming to increase both the number and types of fields that can copy across into the Project Details page.

I believe that the Submitter field is currently available and in use under the "Briefing" field for your current brief. We can also assign a "Project Team Owner" from briefs, if you wish. Let me know if this helps!

I'll keep you in the loop for any further changes to brief functionality as these updates become available!

Samantha

It's confusing where to find things, not displayed in a visual way for visual people

Sylvia N.
Analyst/Planner

Vorteile: The "Resources" button is the most useful for seeing how people's days are filled and how much time I have allocated towards projects.

Nachteile: It's just extra work- we're not sure if files get sent properly through admation so we have to double down and email them also- we need to double book- first on admation and then on google cal; these features should be synced so only one action needs to be taken. Admation needs better integration with Google. Also, tasks should be shown for visual people; given an option to switch views.

Hi Sylvia,

Thank you for your recent review of admation. We really appreciate the feedback.
Sylvia, our team is aiming to have the ability to subscribe to your admation calendar available in the next 6 to 9 weeks. Currently, admation users are able to subscribe to Project Dates, Away Days, Meetings and Approval Deadlines, and we believe our users should also be able to subscribe to their Tasks.
Regarding how tasks are displayed, on the Tasks page there is a List and Calendar view option available under the 'My Tasks' section. Please feel free to contact our friendly Support Team who can provide you with any additional help or information.

Many Thanks, Admation Support Team.

very happy

Haylee D.
BA
Textilien, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: very easy to use
the images that we see are very clear

Nachteile: when you approve the page you can't get back into it or have it allocated again

Hi Haylee,

Thanks for taking the time to review admation! We're glad that you're enjoying use of the platform to review and approve your creative marketing material.

The final nature of approving or requesting changes on artwork can be both a blessing and a curse, at times! But we've decided to keep it this way for data integrity purposes, and to minimise human error when designers come to create artwork revisions from the feedback they've received.

Should you require further changes after you've submitted your feedback, the best way is to message the submitter in the system, asking them to upload another revision of artwork.

It might be handy to know that you can also edit approvers within admation once your artwork has been sent off for approval.

If you have any further questions or if you'd like to chat about this one in more detail, please email us at support@admation.com

Thanks!
Samantha

I use Admation to log jobs as well as receive jobs from within the Marketing team.

Amy A.
Graphic Designer
Design, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It enables me to keep track of my deadlines more efficiently.

Vorteile: I like the ability to view changes and comments digitally on each revision. I like the ability to file jobs with key words. I like that I can see the status of a job by its colour. I find being able to add my own deliverable types really useful.

Nachteile: The comments made on revisions can take a while to load when flicking from page to page. It would be great if the zoom feature could be improved. I find that grabbing a section to enlarge it can be a bit time consuming. The marketing team would like to be able to download all deliverables at once, especially when we have big campaign jobs with print and digital collateral in a job. We also don't really use the daily revision report email notifications. I would like to be able to scroll down through my list of jobs instead of having to check the second page when more than 31 items have been created.

Hi Amy,
Thank you for your constructive feedback. We would like to inform you that admation has undergone some improvements since you last provided your feedback, namely optimising page load times and improving our zoom feature.
We are continuously implementing new features to admation. The suggestions you have made have been noted and conveyed to the development team.
Our product support team will be in contact with you with regards to turning off daily revision reports. Many Thanks,
Admation Support Team

Admation

Sophie P.
Account Manager

Kommentare: It is a great tool when it works properly. It would be great to be able to bulk download artwork as currently we have to download individually which is very time consuming.

Vorteile: It keeps our artwork reviewing in one place.

Nachteile: There are quite often bugs when using it and i have to refresh and start again when using it.

Hi Sophie,

Thanks for taking the time to review admation! It sounds like you might benefit from our cart feature to bulk download finalised artwork from our ad storage or asset library platforms. Please message our support team for assistance on using this feature via support@admation.com!

It's strange that you're receiving bugs under certain workflows. It would be great if you could send through an email to our support team as soon as this error happens so that we can troubleshoot your issue as it happens!

Thanks again for your feedback! I hope that the support team can help to iron out a few of those issues for you!

Samantha

Good for audit trail, not so user friendly

Melissa G.
Compliance and Rules Consultant
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Could be improved if a submitter can select their preference for reviewers (to ensue all reviewers are managing this consistently by providing feedback through either attachments or into AdMation directly. Also, would like to be able to extract and save feedback that has been loaded to AdMation directly. Sometimes I need to retrieve content that has been reviewed previously and there is no option for key word search. This would be a great enhancement. Also, some pieces have questions rather than a straight accept / reject. It would be great if you could ask questions from the item that is being reviewed.

Vorteile: Great for audit trail to demonstrate compliance.

Nachteile: Not easy to navigate or to use features. Terrible search functionality, difficult to understand how to change uploads if a new version is released.

Hi Melissa,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review admation. I've passed your comments onto the UX team for review.

There's an option to download comments from admation as a PDF. We'd love for you to email our support team if you require any assistance with this process.

You might also benefit from our @tagging feature which allows you to ask questions to other users. That user is then notified about your comment before you accept or request changes to your file. Try that out and let us know how you go with it! Looking forward to hearing from you!