Über Bizagi

Zentralisiere und rationalisiere das MDM (Master Data Management) mit der Low-Code-Plattform von Bizagi, um Datenkonsistenz, -compliance und -effizienz sicherzustellen.

Erfahre mehr über Bizagi

Modeler and SharePoint integration is free. Extreme powerful Workflow engine.

Bewertungen zu Bizagi

Bizagi hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 140 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bizagi bereits verwendet?

Marianela
Marianela
Water Treatment Consultant in Panama
Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bizagi, a tool for the design, implementation and management of business processes efficiently.

Kommentare: Its behavior is exceptional, in addition to having mobile functionality and allowing users to access information from anywhere, which increases its usability and customer experience. On the other hand, it has a complete set of resources for the generation of reports and analysis of workflows, we can monitor the performance of the process, which helps us to inform business decisions, and all of the above through complete security mechanisms. and with good performance.

Bizagi is excellent for modeling, deploying and managing automated workflows in any organization, on the other hand, its interface is quite intuitive and makes it easy for users to easily visualize the processes they are working on and quickly identify their pending tasks, which they are behind and in general it makes their work enormously easier.Bizagi Studio is very efficient when it comes to customizing the user interface according to the needs and facilitating the adoption of the application in all departments.

With Bizagi, automation is quite simple and code generation is not necessary for most implementations in administrative workflows, for service companies and more, however, there are times when we must interact with our clients or external providers, which use their own platforms, and we must opt for the path of integrations and for these cases the path can be a little longer, but these situations occur only in some cases in which we require a more specialized treatment to integrate with other external areas of the organization.

Arnaud
IT CTO in Monaco
Öl & Energie, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

BIZAGI, process automation made easy

Kommentare: I had some difficulties to understand some concepts at the beginning. I can not do exactly what I want in Bizagi, I need to follow the product logic. For example, a simple CRUD is not a very simple process.
I used the product to construct a repository for our department and it works quite well.

Bizagi is BPMN compliant Bizagi Modeler is a free tool that can be adopted easily by end-users Bizagi Studio is a true development platform Bizagi Engine makes your process become applications Most important : Deployment from dev to test then to production environment runs smoothly, that is the most impressive to me ! Database changes are totally automatized.

Sometimes, especially if you add specific scripting code you get an error. Then it can be difficult to understand the root cause. Users do not understand easily why unfinished processes (instances) are still in their inbox.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Bonita , webMethods , Appian und Digital Enterprise Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bizagi: The product is easy to understand and very evolutive.

Mark
Programmer in Kanada

Bugs galore - when using Suite, not be to used without good project governance

Kommentare: Unpaid overtime to get things working, sleepless nights doing work-arounds.

Modeler. Hands down the better and faster than with Microsoft Visio. You'd think that Suite has all the solutions worked out in advance, there are so many options.

Trying to build a large project with Suite - 150+ forms, 100+ master tables, 80+ parameter tables. That's a true test of the platform - and it disappoints constantly. Either because of bugs that take so long to get fixed, you end up doing scripted work-arounds. Or having to do ETL and Bizagi master tables are not Identity fields. So you must use their REST service to create records - at a slow speed of 1-2 per second (xml format for uploading an entity). No inheritance - so you end up doing things over & over again. No variables - everything needs to be an entity attribute. Attributes are SQL columns, and entities SQL tables. Scripting is JScript - there is no debugging, only tracing.

Amin
Software Developer in USA
Informationsdienst, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Quality BPM Solution

Kommentare: I'm totally satisfied with the suite and the Studio is very easy to use and intuitive.

I like the easy configuration to start from the beginning to the deployment of the processes. The architecture of the platform is well-suited. The software has many features like great integration features like web services and RPA (Robotic Process Automation) to name a few.

Minor bugs and crashes. And also, often it has delays in responding when I'm developing.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Bonita und ProcessMaker

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bizagi: Those software have less features than Bizagi. Also, ProcessMaker is not fully compliant with BPMN 2 and the bugs that you encounter with the Community Edition will ultimately kill you! Bonita is hard to use and makes you to do many stuff just for a simple process or feature.

Thandile
Director Organizational Development in Südafrika
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bizagi and Public Works

The ease in process modeling, the tutorials to assist beginners and mostly all of the functionality

Difficulty when searching for certain information/icons.

Patrick
Testmanager and Projectmanager in Schweiz
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Please, I need urgent support! All my diagrams disappeared from the cloud

Kommentare: Please, I need urgent support. All my diagrams disappeared from the cloud.

Easy to use. Nice visualization. Overall features nice.

Support / Contact possibilities. Support or Contact page is not working. Sometimes Modeler is flaky. Sometimes Modeler includes elements in exported pictures or other file types, e.g. PDF which are not part of a specific diagram or flow. Seems like some of the elements stay in cache after deletion and still appear in exports and saved files. Please, have a look into this. Because the wrongly shown elements can not be removed afterwards.

Luis Ernesto
Luis Ernesto
Process Analyst in Ecuador
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My experienses with Bizagi

Kommentare: we need a tool will be help us to connect the diferents areas, and help understand how work the other employee, with bizagi not only can connect also simulate what happend if we need change before aply.

When M&M| Group beging with the task to create our process we seek a software can help us to draw, simulate and share the workFlow, and try with Bizagy that was the only tool what we test, because met our expectations, Bizagi compliance with he BPMN 2.0 and let simulate the process.

If we need create app from your process the price is High, but if you only need modeler your workflows its perfect

Marlyn
Marlyn
Consultor Funcional in Venezuela
, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I have worked for about 5 years with Bizaggi and I think it is a very useful and easy to use tool

Kommentare: Document more quickly the processes of companies and / or projects of BPM being these of excellent quality

What I like most easily and practically with which allows to make the diagrams and process modeling. The design with which it shows the flow charts in addition to making it noticeable when the call to another process is made within the large flow.

I do not like that at the moment of exporting to a microsoft word document the order and form of how the content described in the activities is difficult to compress for the reader.

Saymon
Saymon
Software Analyst in Brasilien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bizagi Review

Since I started working with process mapping I have been using Bizagi and it has always served me very well

I had no problems using the tool, I always recommend it.

Margiorie
Margiorie
Consultor in Venezuela

My experience with Bizagi was very good, the flows that were needed very quickly were created

It is an easy to use BPM tool, you can create a flow while explaining the process, for the end user it is easy to use, the deployment in production is simple, the components to create the human task and the automatic tasks is very simple, the rule engine to make decisions in the flow is simple to configure, the screens can be designed. The documentation of the process can be generated from the same Bizagi.

I did not find the process of migration friendly because of the change of versions, practically they had to make new flows, suddenly you need manuals to guide how to make changes to versions.

Daniel
Business Process Analyst in Brasilien
, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Nice and useful, very elegant on the most part. However, leaving much room for improvement.

Kommentare: Our company managed to have our entire process modeled thanks to this application!

Easy to learn and also very concerned about BPMN good practices, driving the user to learn more and more about the BPM standards. The customer service is also extremely helpful. More on the pros I know how seriously they take their business and how much they care about their customers - so I'd like them to consider my regards on their cons. I'm sure they would at least hear me out!

It doesn't really seem prepared to withstand large scale processes and gets sluggish quite easily. It tries so hard to be a sturdy and powerful tool, but it can't help but to feel quite feeble in handling complex processes. It eats up a lot of RAM, probably because it can't handle its data in a lightweight way - if you use your clipboard a lot or makes big changes in the design, it won't be long until it eats up your all your memory and you'll be forced to restart it. It cannot handle moving several elements at once: - If you choose to move them with the keyboard arrow, it will take forever to move them just a few pixels; - If you choose to move them with your mouse, it will keep up with your cursor speed, but it will mess up all your arrow design and its labels will wreak havoc on your screen. The arrows are very glitchy. Can't predict their behavior. And now we can also move them around, which would be great - if that didn't cause them to magically disconnect from the elements every now and then. The arrows also try to predict that we're trying to connect elements to them as we move them, only they never get it right. Many features also feel more like programming bad practices: - Now we are forced to login; - We can never turn process validation off - wouldn't be a problem if things didn't disconnect by themselves; - We can't turn the splash screen off; - I'd write more but I hit the char limit.

Marco
Senior Consultant in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great process modelling editor

Kommentare: Bizagi Modeller is our favorite tool and a clear recommendation - especially for beginners in BPM.

Great value for a reasonalble price * Easy to use process modeling solution * Quick results, good over all user experience, especially the dynamic pie-menu with all avaible options that opens when the user selects an object is great * Allows the integration of own symbols / artifacts * Integration of simple simulation tools allows first steps into process simulation * Publication of multiple process modells as HTML-publication for easy deliver / distribution

* Although the program still allows to save process modells on the local file system, the software constantly tries to force to user to use the cloud storage. * Editing big process models can cause delays in response * Process simulation tools are limited

ITD Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Digitalization Path

Kommentare: We are now addressing the GDPR compliance with the automation process and going digitaly and paperless.

The easyness of use the possibilities in glueing all the different software are a corporate landscape!

Some more technical features when you are a real technical developer seems less deep, probably beacause of its easy of use.

Tamer
Managing Director in Ägypten
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tools for many functionalities

Kommentare: Great analysis tool for complex business processes

We use Bizagi modeler since 2011, we use it for modeling business processes by our analysis team, the output model can be used by developers and also clients can validate it. We have searched for a tool to help us generate the model, and among all tools we tested, we have found that Bizagi is the best, it give us all what we need and a little more: 1- Standard & complete set of BPM components 2- Rich components attributes 3- Easy to use GUI 4- Great documentation tool 5- Exporting to all known file types (extensions) Bizagi is a success partner for us.

Ian
General Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bizagi makes you owner of your soution

Kommentare: Very good solution, we are establishing our strategic change in Bizagi

The capability of the partner helping us to implement

Price, when evaluating BPN Solutions we found some openware, that looked more affordable, It took us some time to decide wether an openware would support our growth better than Bizagi. Bizagi ecosystem is better, and then the TCO is affordable.

Gabriel
Trainee in Brasilien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I've been using Bizagi Modeler for few years right now. For me, it's the most intuitive in the area.

Kommentare: It has a free version and it also allows me to draw and share processes with ease

It provides a wide range of BPM notations, allows me to draw process with either simple or complex notations, allows me to share my processes with me business' partners and also gives the option to export in many other formats

I believe everybody agrees about the cons of Bizagi, sometime it just freezes and close. In addition, when you need to insert an arrow after the whole thing is ready, it's really, really hard to adjust the arrow and make it straight.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great way to start your BPMN journey

1.) Multiple arrays of BPMN tools can be used for diagramming and create a highly competitive application without having a code knowledge. 2.) Supports for "work-flow" integrations like "flowable, SAP, 3.) Easy to configure with the actions tools what bizagi is providing (Ex: for activity diagram, all the features are available to make the escallation processes like swing lanes, start, end, messaging, alerting etc.)

1.) Lack of setting do it your self reports. 2.) It would be much better If we could be able to add Logical Rules and Business Rules via the system. 3.) From the front end part, there should be modifications required for inboxing.

sachin
director in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

are you ready for the next

Kommentare: quick and easy

what I LUV about BIZAGI is its easy to use modeller

i think we need a clear and convincing `DPA STRATEGY

It's an easy to use tool, very friendly, it allows to easily model and implement all the required wo

The cost. It's free, the interface I very friendly and intuitive, it allows to easily understand it, it also has a web community very active that always delivers improvements or understanding of the tool.

The tool loses performance with complex workflows, it gets heavy for these kind of tasks, besides, it consumes too much resources in the machine and has no integration with other programs, which affects its usage in large organizations.

MARIANA
Analista de monitoração de chamados in Brasilien
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

clean feature software

Kommentare: It is a fully based BPMN notation tool capable of providing simplicity when modeling processes. It is clean-featured software, intuitive tools, and explanatory subtitles that help even those who have never used it, giving inexperienced users the ability to model processes as soon as they have contact with the tool.

Fully based on BPMN notation, it's free and I can work in the cloud.

Little free storage space, because the version I use needs more space.

Daniel
BPM Consultant in Venezuela
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A process has never been so easy to do. Bizagi came to stay.

With the Bizagi software we have achieved many commercial objectives at the commercial level, since it is not accompanied as a technological support for the elaboration of commercial processes, for its subsequent automation. Ideal for all types of companies, it offers a free version, although I recommend the business because it offers infinite quality functions.

On some occasions, it is generally slow to process and carry out its operations. However, we will continue to use it because it provides us with the security we desire.

, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

It is an agile and easy to use tool, it allows to model the processes through flow diagrams

Kommentare: To know about another tool that allows me to model diagrams in BPMN

I practice what allows me to diagram, document and simulate processes through the process diagrams under the BPMN format (Business Business Modeling Notation), also allows processes and their documentation to be exported to word, PDF, Visio, the web or SharePoint to share and communicate

I think that should have a greater number of symbols in your library, It is a bit limited when you want to see several roles within the flow, it should give zoom options

Modeling process easily and with almost no knowledge

What i love the most about bizagi is that you open this software and almost in the same instant you know that to do it's really intuitive

The developers always say what i provide my model is not that useful because they can't import it and start developing on top of that

Antwort von Bizagi

Hi. Thank you so much for your glowing review. What's really interesting is that you've mentioned importing your model and using it to develop an application, which is exactly what Bizagi Studio is for. The free Studio software enables you to build based on your model, hooking up the business rules, data, integrations etc. The end result is a web application that's based on your model - so the biggest benefit is that it's easy to change the application once it already exists - all you need to do is change your model. You can deploy your application in the cloud or on premise. For more information simply visit our studio page and feel free to download studio for free. http://bit.ly/2vahfV4

Mateus
Mateus
Intern in Brasilien
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best software for your BPMN needs

Creating BPMN diagrams with Bizagi is not only easy, it's a joy. You can customize them a lot and create beautiful and easy-to-understand diagrams

My only issue with Bizagi is more of a pet peeve, which is the placement of arrows whenever you ask two boxes to be linked. If you want things neat and tidy, you will spend a bit of time moving arrows so they end up where they actually should

Anny
Encargada Gestion de Servicios in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Evolution

Kommentare: Excellent. We are improving our process.

It's friendly. Modelling the process is easy. Can connect with other systems.

The way to manage the business rules and the forms.