Über FaciliWorks CMMS

Vollständiges Wartungsmanagement sowie Anlagengruppierung, Workflow, Dashboard-Analyse und FDA-Konformität. Gehostete, mobile und Server-Versionen.

Erfahre mehr über FaciliWorks CMMS

It was difficult to use for a maintenance company, it seems more geared to plant operations.

Bewertungen zu FaciliWorks CMMS

3,3
3,7
3,5
3,5

FaciliWorks CMMS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 46 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du FaciliWorks CMMS bereits verwendet?

Jonathan
Maintenance Clerk in USA

Fantastic! Easy to use and create the PM's and work orders we need here.

Kommentare: PM's and WO's needed for co-workers. Records and ability to go back and see what was done during that PM or WO.

Easy to use. Creates PM's and work orders which can be printed out daily and all at one time. Has an inventory to log in parts and choose locations. Ability to add employees and select who will do what task for PM or work order. The program is excellent in PMs and work orders to track and keep records in the program or even from the printed copies.

I wish there was an easier way to better track inventory. That's about it. The way we have it setup makes it 100% useful for all PM or WO issues but not so much for inventory needs.

Antwort von CyberMetrics

Thank you for your feedback, Jonathan! Please give us a call any time regarding your inventory tracking needs. I'm sure we can help you find a solution for that. 1-800-776-3090

Richard
Engineering/Mintenance Manager in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Satisfying, ease of use, and great inventory compiler.

Kommentare: I have already expressed those feelings in the survey I just submitted.

Ability to write PO'S and tracking of those PO'S through every step of the process. Inventory control is reliable and the reports generated are a great help at the end of the year.

After six years of usage and several calls to customer support, I still do not have the ability to use the tax block on my PO form, and if I attempt to, the entire PO becomes locked and I have to discard it and start a new one. I cannot batch print work orders, but have to open and print each one individually...I inquired about that one too. I have to change the billing address on my PO'S each time I write one-(the street address and PO Box cannot both be saved). When I go to the PO listing page the dates are never posted with the PO#. When I begin to write a PO and I am ready to go to the line items tab, I don't have to be told by a little box, to go to the line items tab and list my items...an ill contrived, time consuming step in the program which needs to be removed.

Antwort von CyberMetrics

Thank you for your FaciliWorks review, Richard. Your feedback is critical to ensuring future versions will meet the needs of our clients. I have created a case for you in our development system to alert our development team about those specific issues and allow us to address them in future builds.

James
Equipment Maintenance Supervisor/EH&S Coordinator in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I have worked at L3 for thirty years in Facilities and have been using Faciliworks for 15.

Kommentare: It tracks our equipment.

It can track our equipment. The only Pro is that it does track our equipment. I tolerate the program because I had no choice. Our corporate facilities people made a deal and require us to use it. You should not ask if you don't want to hear the answer. My first thought was to write None!

I think the program is too bulky and slow. I call it the Ogre program after Shrek the movie. Shrek told donkey that an ogre is like an onion. It has a lot of layers. In this case too many layers that we barely use. It's not user friendly and the only way to learn the system better is to get customized, expensive training. I think the manual is useless for a user.

Antwort von CyberMetrics

James, Thank you very much for your response. We asked because we are listening-- we do want to hear the answers. We have a lot of features, and this can be overwhelming to some of our customers; especially those that need to utilize only a minimal amount of those capabilities. You will be happy to hear that,thanks to feedback from customers like you, we are working on new versions that will remove unnecessary clicks and navigation, and we will offer a version with fewer features for customers like yourself. Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our product, we cannot improve without feedback from customers like you.

Keith
Maintenance Manager in USA
Kunststoffe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Faciliworks has helped me keep track of the task I need to keep the shop running.

Kommentare: A more professional way to show how the maintenace is keeping up with PMs and Projects.

the software is very adaptible. It was easy to set up. I could easily add or subtract information and scheduling PMs was easy. Work orders help keep track of exspenses and record date and

It would be helpful if there was some videos of the best way to start entering information into the program. It would be nice to have some reports to see an overall look at how well the maintenance program is working. For some reason the month of september does not keep record of cost.

Antwort von CyberMetrics

Thank you for your FaciliWorks review, Keith. Please tell me about your experience with our support team - we have made some changes recently and would like to ensure our efforts are providing the best level of support for you moving forward. Your product feedback is invaluable to our efforts and will help us make improvements to our upcoming versions.

Jeff
Development Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

FaciliWorks offers a lot of valuable features at a very reasonable cost. The support is excellent.

Kommentare: We manage all our assets and their readiness using FaciliWorks.

All the features needed to manage a companies maintenance are covered. The support and training staff are excellent.

The platform and interface is a bit dated and the custom report building needs to be simplified. A more intuitive process flow would help the novice user navigate the complex relationships between assests, preventative, corrective and recurring tasks.

Antwort von CyberMetrics

Thank you for taking the time to review FaciliWorks, Jeff, and for speaking highly of our support team. We truly value your feedback and we will continue to improve our products through user experiences. If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1-800-776-3090.

Thomas
Senoir Manufacturing Engineering Support Technicia in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I have been using Faciliworks for over 10 years and have found it to be useful for our applications

Kommentare: Tracking of maintenance is excellent and provides easy access for auditing.

It is easy to navigate thru the menus and locate info in many different ways. Anytime i have ever needed help customer support has been very helpful and were able to solve any issue we had.

Log in takes a while sometimes and printing out batch work orders can take a bit of time freezing up computer. Must check compatibility with other programs on your PC.

Antwort von CyberMetrics

Thank you for posting your review of FaciliWorks, Thomas. We greatly value your feedback. Please contact our technical support team regarding the issue you're having with printing out batch work orders. 1-800-776-3090

Rachel
Human Resources in USA
Industrieautomation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The only CMMS I've used. Works for our company.

Kommentare: This is the first CMMS software our small company has used. We are now tracking aprx 320 assets.

It took me about 6 months to get all the information in the system in order to start creating work orders and PMs. Once everything is set up in the system, you can access everything you need from the dashboard. The users don't have to know much about the software in order to enter SRs or close out PMs and WOs.

Very slow to load, even with the web-based software. Some of the reports do absolutely nothing and the ones that are useful are tedious to run.

Antwort von CyberMetrics

Thank you for your feedback, Rachel. We appreciate your taking the time to share your experience with our product. Please let me know if you would like me to arrange contact from our support team regarding your issues with the report performance.

Dan
Quality Mgr in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Straight forward. Easy to enter gages and track calibrations along with issuing certification.

Was able to upgrade from older version. Support helped up through without a hitch. All gages and information transferred with no problem. Calibration recall. Gage crib issuing and returning gages. Very easy to use. Dash board with the calibration status extremely helpful.

Sorting and searching for a specific gage can be a little time consuming. Not a fan of the report printing.

Antwort von CyberMetrics

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful and detailed review of FaciliWorks, Dan! We're thrilled to hear that it's working so well for you.

Left due to repeated loss of data

Kommentare: Maintain asset management programs, e-sig capability

e-sig capability for 21 CFR 11 is very seamless and better than most other options. Customer service response time was also pretty good.

At the time we used it, it was relatively expensive compared to other options, but we were using it mainly for its superior e-sig capability. However, we lost data on several instances- once we lost a months' worth of data because the last offsite backup they did was a month ago.

Faciliworks is a great tool that helps plan and execute PM's on the shop floor.

Kommentare: The software allows data collection for PM's out on the shop floor, replacing a very manual process that preceded our purchase of this software. We looked at several suppliers and chose this one due to its ease of use, and flexibility within our other operating systems.

The software helps to collect pertinent data for troubleshooting and repairing equipment, creating critical parts inventory, and scheduling our PM's to suit the equipment use.

Setup of the modules can be challenging, we are not using all of the modules available, but need to set up our system to allow e-mail notifications.

Antwort von CyberMetrics

Thank you for taking the time to review FaciliWorks - we're glad to know it's working well for you! If you need assistance with setting up email notifications, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1-800-776-3090.

Clifford
Maintance Tec. in USA

Disappointed with the program.

The wide range of format for the business. The ability to speak to someone in English when you need support.

The program is very unstable most of the time. You are able to sign PM's without them being complete. Unable to get the inventory portion issues corrected by the support system in a timely manner. The log in feature does not put the curser in your name box. We had a Rep. come out for some hands on training when we first started using the program. He saw a lot of issues that we were having with the program and had no answers or solutions for us. We were told that he would report them and have someone get back to us. This never happened. We have had a pop-up that cannot be removed in the inventory portion for almost two months now. This issue has not been resolved in a timely manner. The log out tab was removed in the last update and you were to log out just by clicking on the red X at the top of the page. This only works about 15% of the time. And it shows you as being logged in twice if you re-sign into the program.

Antwort von CyberMetrics

Thank you for your FaciliWorks review, Clifford. We truly value your input. Please reply to this response so that I can get your concerns over to our Support manager and your cases escalated. Thank you.

Yancy
Automation Engineer in USA

Poor, weak, disappointing... not even half of the features work properly.

It does keep the records all in one place and the records are searchable. The easy deciphering of late PMs via the dashboard is nice.

* The reporting functionality does not work AT ALL on our release version. * The ability to attach scanned hard copies to an individual PM is essential but does not exist in this software. * The Datasheet view does not work beyond one page. * Getting information out of Faciliworks and into EXCELL is basically impossible. * The customer support beyond the paid service contract was absolutely stopped. It is SAD that you won't provide support for broken software without a paid contract. This poor business practice alone causes me to not recommend this software to any future employer or partner business.

Antwort von CyberMetrics

Yancy, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our product and support team; it is impossible for us to improve without it. I am also sorry about your issues--we will provide support for known issues without a support contract in place (it is for this reason that our support contract is optional.) You will need to upgrade your release version with our latest update to correct any of those issues that were known to exist in earlier releases..

Paige
Methods Technician in USA

Overall a good software for preventive maintenance

Easy to enter information when adding new assets, tasks and procedures. A lot of information can be kept in one software. Would be nice to have a software that can just manage internal preventive maintenance and not all the tools, parts, suppliers and contractors, etc.

When changing or editing tasks the information does not automatically update in the procedures and assets. This all has to be done manually and takes a lot of time. Too many tabs for adding the same information. Also there is no option for selling an asset only options for inactive, scrap, lost etc.

Antwort von CyberMetrics

Paige, Thank you very much for the great feedback--your input is critical to improving our products. We are working on newer versions that will simplify your day-to-day operations and we will even have a version without out all of the excess items you mentioned ( PM's without all of the elements you do not require.) Also, you mentioned FaciliWorks having limited options for Status categories (such as sold assets). You can change or add more status values in your FaciliWorks Configuration|Asset Status. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experiences with our product.

Dylan
IT Technician in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The setup and use of Faciliworks has been a fight since the very beginning.

Kommentare: we are able to monitor our preventive maintenance, just not the user experience we want.

It has a lot of features, but wish it was more modular so you didn't have to remove / not use the ones that you didn't want.

Speed, clunky interface, the AD integration is not a sync as described it is an import. Customization of forms is very clunky. The software was a much different experience than what we saw in demos and in our training session. When contacting customer support about speed and AD issues, we were basically told that that's how the software is. For the past several months we have been waiting for the beta of the new version that we have been told multiple different dates of release, all being months later than the date we heard last.

Antwort von CyberMetrics

Dylan, Thank you for sharing your experience with our product. We care about your opinion and we will always do our best to insure your issues are resolved. There are a lot of capabilities in this version and that can be overwhelming. You mentioned having a different experience in training, and I know you were using our latest version in that course. Perhaps there is something we can do to help you with the performance in your environment. I will have someone from our support team contact you so that we can look into this for you and verify our latest version has been installed.

Donna
Business System Analyst in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

overall handles what our requirements are.

Simple, easy way to view and see where the PMs and the WOs are within the defined flow. The system helps us to evaluate work still open.

There are some times that the process to update PMs is labor intensive. For example, if there are 100 open PMs and I am closing the 35th one, it goes back to the beginning instead of going to the next or prior one in the list.

Antwort von CyberMetrics

Thank you for your FaciliWorks review, Donna. We truly value your input. We are working to make some of those processes you mentioned simpler and more intuitive in our next version (currently under development). Your feedback is invaluable in helping us improve our products.

Alanna
Ast. to the CFO in USA

Very slow to boot up and load

It allows you to retain a large variety of information. Additionally you can have reports that created and put into the software that meet you companies specific needs.

It is very slow when you log in, create a service request, compete a work order and other areas as well. It also is not very user friendly. You have to work with the system very frequently to be able to even operate it on a very minimum level.

Antwort von CyberMetrics

Thank you for sharing your experience Alanna. Please let us know if we can assist you with your application performance; this is not a typical experience.

david
manf. engineer in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

not impressed

Kommentare: less paper work

save time and paper work to manage maintenance assets I like the option of email remainders for the pending or due activities

too much windows and information need it to fill just one job.. some times it get stuck when I try to get one report

Antwort von CyberMetrics

David - Thank you for taking the time to relay to us your experience with our product. We understand that there is a great deal of information that can be collected for a job, and that this data is more valuable to some organizations than others. For this reason, we try to make the majority of your data collection strictly optional. Please be assured, however, that we are currently developing the next editions of FaciliWorks and your feedback is critical to making our next versions even better. We are always looking for ways to reduce the clicks needed to access your information, as well as consolidating the data collection process. In the meantime, please feel free to contact us for any assistance you may need in utilizing our products more effectively. We will be happy to spend some time with you to determine the best way to maximize your benefit from our product; the whole point of this software is to allow you to focus on what matters most - your job.

Marilyn
USA
, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Software is fine but your service is worse .

Kommentare: I always call for the support service asking for some modification or help for the setting, he said i need to purchase it, if i need an extra service call the sales for modification, the IT always said i need to contact our company IT, always suggest to pay more or purchase this or that, or request for training (pay again)

I always eager to learn more on it by my self. but i need help from the expert creator of Faciliworks.

Even the trainor cannot answer my queries

Antwort von CyberMetrics

Thank you for your feedback on FaciliWorks, Marilyn. Your comments help us identify areas in which we can improve our software and the user experience. Because FaciliWorks is highly customizable and configurable, we always recommend our onsite training services to make sure your get the best results out of the software and to ensure that it meets the specific needs of your company. Please contact us at any time or visit our website to get more information on the professional services we offer. We're confident that our services will resolve your issues. Thank you. CyberMetrics Corporation/ FaciliWorks CMMS/ info@cybermetrics.com/ 1-800-776-3090

Manager in USA

Excellent product that simplifies my property management and maintenance

This is a comprehensive software that we love and is now tracking all of our property assets so that regular maintenance is tracked, and troubles are addressed in a proactive manner rather than reactive. Over the long term ownership, this path has and will continue to save us in operating costs. It also helps us to proactively identify problems before they cause an outage. The process is intuitive and operates very well. The interface is clear and understandable.

The mobile app is a little complicated especially to explain to field workers. The user interface could be easier to understand by adding simple icons instead of drop downs.

Antwort von CyberMetrics

Thank you for posting your review of FaciliWorks CMMS software, Chris. We greatly value your feedback. I will be sure to pass along your comments about the mobile interface to our development team.

Leticia
Facility Admin Assistant in USA

system runs slow. some functions are not available.

good data tracker for all the sites Build to your liking (but we haven't got that far yet) the demo site was nice PM scheduler is convenient Tech support is nice to work with

Runs slow some functions are not alike want more specific short cuts clicking on functions are delayed Tech support, need help with building to our liking

Antwort von CyberMetrics

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. Please consider contacting us for assistance; our Services team can assist you with building the system to your needs.

Sandy
ISO Coordinator in USA
Verpackung und Container, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to learn, but needs better printable reports

Kommentare: Keeping maintenance organized with keeping the corrugator running and maintained

The ability to create Preventive Maintenance reports and Work orders easily and close them as easily

The inventory. For us at Corru-Kraft, it is less paper waste to keep an Excel spreadsheet. Faciliworks will print over 100- sheets

Antwort von CyberMetrics

Sandy, Thank you for the great feedback. As we continue to improve and develop our products, it is critical that we hear from our users-thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to share your experience.

Robert
Maintenance technician in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Use of faciliworks

Kommentare: I have been using faciliworks for 2 years, it has been a real asset in maintains PM scheduling also very user friendly for others to reguest service from the maintenance team

Ease of use after getting set- up , tracking spending on individual assets. PM scheduling , work order service reguest was very easy to set up

Getting the e- mail to work was not so easy

Antwort von CyberMetrics

Thank you very much for posting your review of FaciliWorks, Robert. We truly value your feedback and are glad to know you're doing well with the software!

Aaron
Maintenance JR. Enginner in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

It is a functional software with a lot necessary modules

Kommentare: Some benefits but not all that i wish, but the most important is complete to generate electronic PM's into system with electronic signature.

The service request module and the spare parts, but the most functionally for our factory is the preventive maintenance module, with the all sub modules as labor, downtime, parameters, parts register and procedures, in conclusion our factory is very functional software.

The E-mail configuration that option does not functionally for us because the filters is necessary improve with more specifications.

Antwort von CyberMetrics

Thank you for your feedback, Aaron. We appreciate your taking the time to share your product experience with us.

Jalisa
Administrative Assistant in USA

FaciliWorks is easy to use, work orders are easy to generate.

I like that work orders are easy to generate, easy to understand. Work orders are streamlined and get straight to the point.

I dislike the amount of times you have to click "ok" during the process of creating work orders, create service request "click ok" approve service request "click ok"

Antwort von CyberMetrics

Thank you for taking the time to review FaciliWorks, Jalisa. We're glad to know it's working well for you! If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1-800-776-3090.

Fernando
Facilities Mgr in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

More than 10 yeras using the software my experience is good im satisfied with the software

Kommentare: By the nature of our manufacturing business mainly the FDA validation fulfillment, costumization reports.

report customization, FDA fullfillment, FDA validation Kit, the FDA validation kit is very useful for software validation

not friendly with Picturial procedures we trying to use pictorial procedures and the software does not friendly with this

Antwort von CyberMetrics

Thank you for your FaciliWorks review, Fernando. Your feedback will help us to make improvements in future versions.