Filtern nach:

Über Survey Anyplace

Müde von langweiligen Umfragen? Wir auch ... Survey Anyplace macht Umfragen unterhaltsam, interaktive und mitreißend!

Erfahre mehr über Survey Anyplace

David C.
David C.
Head of Marketing in Dominikanische Republik

Great survey tool, 100% recommended

Kommentare: We started with primitive surveys like checkbox's and other very simple ones. After exploring SurveyAnyplace, our surveys became more complex, providing more value to us.

Survey Anyplace is the perfect survey solution, has more features than Survey Monkey or Typeform combined, the user interface is very easy to understand and navigate and help is always available in multiple forms. The possibility of downloading a custom PDF report for our respondents after taking a questionnaire is a gem that you can't find anywhere else in the survey software/assessment software space.

I haven't had any particular problems with the product yet, unlike with buggy competitors, survey anyplace seems to have their product well maintained.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Typeform

Warum Survey Anyplace gewählt wurde: Buggy and expensive, lack of features

Zuvor genutzte Software: SurveyMonkey

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Survey Anyplace: More complex feature set and better price. Very easy to use.

Brian K.
Web Developer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Great but very expensive

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall I'm satisfied for the time being. However I have looked at JotForm. They provide the features we are looking for at a fraction of the price. I just don't feel like rebuilding the survey again at least for a couple of months.

Survey Anyplace was able to provide what we were looking for. We were able to develop an online quiz for my clients users to take and find out their results.

The cost is very expensive. There are other services out there with my cheaper rates. You charge so much additional for a generated PDF being sent to the user. I've had to upgrade my account 3 times because you have such low monthly submission rates. It should be the same cost no matter how many submissions. You should charge more for the users that have more than 1-2 survey.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jotform

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Survey Anyplace: It is the service I found first. Much more expensive than I would like though.

Heather G.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Disappointed

Kommentare: I was originally excited to find the software as it allowed for offline collection. Set up was easy but once we started collecting information everything fell apart. I spent over 6 hours trying to get a hold of someone on their chat (as there is no other way to get a hold of someone) and then another long period of time (when up against hard deadlines) to get issues and questions resolved. After the first issue was cleared up (after a couple days) there was some sort of update ran that cause us to have to reset the entire app midway through our show (causing us a lot of stress). We didn't feel that Survey Anyplace was at all sorry about the amount of extra work and money it cost us. We had to expedite a new ipad to set up their app again (plus travel to and from our tradeshow), we had to have key management spend a lot of time trying to handle the issue with them, and had a large amount of angry customers during the few hours at the show we were no longer able to collect information (they were angry as each person we collected had a chance to win a prize). This cost us business and made the company look bad. The software looked nice but not worth the time of money so I would not recommend it.

Antwort von Survey Anyplace

Hi Heather, I am very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied. For offline response collection, the successful operation of our app is dependent of a number of factors such as the cache & private browsing settings and the version of the browser. These critical factors were not sufficiently communicated to you. Given the impact that this can have, we have adapted our documentation and we will make sure to communicate this very clearly to future users. As for the issue resolution, we try our best to solve issues within the shortest time - I understood your issue was solved 3 hours after its discovery. It is true that we do not foresee 24/7 real-time support in our standard plans. In our experience, the level of support that we provide is sufficient for most users. That being said, a 24/7 hotline is certainly a specific support option for us to consider in the future, for users who need real-time support during trade shows or events. Wishing you all the best, Stefan (CEO)

Brian C.
CEO in UK
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Truly Amazing Product, Great user experince

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: As a product they in my opinion have a PAS that is unrivaled. The Team at SA are simply amazing

Simplicity !! We migrated from a very clunky bespoke product, prior to finding Survey Anyplace we had various quotes for a rebuild - the prices resembled telephone numbers !! The team at SA were able to replicate our entire platform and integrate it to our WordPress site in a matter of weeks !!

I am yet to find any and something tells me I am not going to

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SurveyMonkey und SurveyLegend

Warum Survey Anyplace gewählt wurde: To replace legacy software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Survey Anyplace: The ability to integrate to our online merchant gateway and the fact they deliver their reporting in secure PDF

Tor-erik S.
Commercial executive in Norwegen

A comprehensive Survey tool

Kommentare: We use the Report-R version as a plattform to build our maturity assessments. Its easy to use and it have great functionality to build simple to comprehensive questionares of different types. The Report-R PDF-solution is used to give our clients personalized feedback in a nice design. The service from Survey Anyplace is very good and really quick. We give our warmest recommendations!

The product is very easy to use and have a rich set of functionality. The Report R- solution is impressive The service is really quick It s a very good foundation to make a assessment tool.

A few of the most advanced functions has errors.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SurveyMonkey

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Survey Anyplace: The PDF-generation tool and fantastic service.

Katherine S.
President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great customizable tool

Kommentare: this has helped me expand my services and provide something unique in my field. It's a great investment for my business.

has a wide range of customization available. customer service are real people you can connect to who can help achieve what you are looking for.

It's really hard to achieve the customization possible without the additional paid support of the tech team. This takes substantially more time and costs a fair bit, so the initial payment is not an accurate reflection of what the whole process will cost. That said, I have a very complex project. For simpler needs this is much easier. and at the end of the day, you get what you need.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Forms und SurveyMonkey

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Survey Anyplace: Survey anyplace is really the only game out there in terms of what they offer. the reporting function to help analyze the data is a huge leap ahead of what other competitors offer.

Louis-alexandre S.
Web Developer in Kanada
Druck, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

How SurveyAnyplace is helping us.

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We neede a tool that representatives could use to narrow down which of our products to offer depending on a short assessment

As a dev what I like about this is that it is a no code option that can be fully implemented by the team that will ultimately be using it. That way the are the full owners of their solution.

Some fuctionalities could have a tutorial with examples that go a bit deeper.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HubSpot Marketing Hub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Survey Anyplace: It was a combination of ease of use and the feature set.

Krystal B.
Program Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software

Kommentare: We love it!

The ability to make branded surveys has elevated our user experience greatly

It is difficult to set up custom scoring and design ReportR reports

Harley S.
Senior Financial Advisor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good, but could be Great

Kommentare: Overall, the Survey Anyplace software is some of the best I have seen and once I get everything figured out I will probably appreciate it even more. Their customer service seems good, but I have not interacted with them much at this point.

Overall, the software does more than all the others that I looked at and provided the easiest user set-up.

There are not How-To guides on using the software. You are pretty much on your own to figure everything out, so there is a lot of trial and error. I found myself building a question(s) and then testing it to see how it would look/present. The hardest part is in creating the reports/assessments. Initially, it looked fairly easy to set up, but once I got started it became very apparent that was not the case. Even something as simple as connecting the questionnaire to be used is difficult. If there should be a How-To guide for anything it should be the Reporting/Assessment, but sadly there is not.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jotform und SurveyMonkey

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Survey Anyplace: Had all of the capabilities that i was looking for in being able to build a questionnaire as well as a report/assessment. Seemed the most user friendly.

Nicolas G.
COO in Brasilien

SurveyAnyPlace... any how, any where and any one.

Flexible questionnaire editing and building, powerful PDF generator

Lack of multilanguage in Assessment Center.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Forms und SurveyMonkey

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Survey Anyplace: Flexibility, power, technical and sales team, $$$

Jorge L.
Marketing Manager in Chile
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A complete suite for surveying

Kommentare: You can do anything you need using Survey Anyplace's options, as long as you can imagine the workflow. So, the limit is your creativity, not the service's functionality.

Being Zapier-compatible makes Survey Anyplace even a more valuable tool, because you can combine it's native power as a survey tool with several other services to really maximize it's potential. If you have a surveying need, you can surely find a solution within Survey Anyplace's offerings.

Even though they recently changed it a bit, the UI still feels very old. To be honest, now it looks "modernly old" with the recent change. I think it's the only downside of the service.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Typeform

Warum Survey Anyplace gewählt wurde: Price.

Zuvor genutzte Software: SurveyMonkey

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Survey Anyplace: Price.

Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Founder in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Better, Faster, Less Expensive & More Feature Rich than our previous platform...

Kommentare: We are delighted with SurveyAnyplace. We were using another service for years. SurveyAnyplace offers the "fancy features" which were lacking in the other product. The other product served up the pages so slowly that the user would think the survey broke; SurveyAnyplace is lightening fast. It was a lot of work on our end recreating our surveys when we switched to SurveyAnyplace and then rewriting our database, but it was completely worthwhile. It would be nice with the time difference if product support was available 24/7 or longer daytime hours since we are in California, but it's not critical. They still are responsive and caring.

I love the speed. Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, between the pages of the questions. The modern look & feel is excellent. A large variety of question types.

If I have created a question and subsequently change the question format, you have to recreate all of the answers because they disappear when you change the format. For instance, if you change from a check box to a pull down, the choices disappear and you have to reenter them. Also, if you add a question, and then want to reorder the the questions, you have to redo all of your logic. As I recall, the former product we used required redoing the skip logic, but only to the preceding question.

Antwort von Survey Anyplace

Hi Wendy, Wow, thanks for the kind words! It really means a lot coming from you. Keep up the good work!

Mallory C.
Vice President in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Key Strategic Business Partner

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Survey Anyplace has allowed us to grow our consulting business in ways we never thought possible. The initial reason we purchased the software is only a fraction of how we use it now. In this virtual world, we are able to reach more customers and create a seamless process to collect information.

This product is easy to use and provides a customized solution to fit our specific business needs. Our users have never had any issues with completing the surveys and the amount of data and information we are able to collect and use is invaluable to our orgainzation.

In using this product for over a year, we honestly have not come across situations where something has been missing or where we have been disappointed with the product.

Rebecca H.
MD in Australien
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Beautiful product, very expensive, poor self-service instructions means you have to pay more.

Kommentare: Do not recommend Survey Anyplace - the product marketing is beautiful but misleading, prices are twice that of the nearest competitor, instructions assume a high level of expertise and there is no use of videos to support learning, and service is slow and lacks detail (unless you pay for it). Response to my feedback so far? Pay more. Very disappointed.

Beautiful end result - but I have not managed to achieve it yet.

I've spent over $3000 and not managed to get a single survey out. It does not do 360 as advertised, not without spending $2000 more. Setting up questions is relatively easy but everything else - including simply collecting responses - is fairly complex. Producing a full report is VERY complex. Overnight response rate is very frustrating when you are trying to get the product up and running. I've complained about this, and was told my only option is to spend more money.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for your feedback! We are aware the more complex cases of 360-degree assessments do require additional services. As you indicated, this wasn't clear for you at the moment you purchased the license of our software: we updated our documentation and onboarding communication accordingly to avoid any confusion in the future. We wish you a lot of success with your project anyways!

Tom C.
Tom C.
Senior Leasing Agent in USA
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Survey Says...Survey Anyplace is My New Go-To!

Kommentare: I found Survey Anyplace user-friendly, creative and even funny, easy to share and wildly helpful processing my received data. 10+ for Survey Anyplace!

So I've used a number of survey programs to extract opinions and information from friends and organizations to which I belong. Truth be told I've never had a problem with any of them. None of them, however, have ever made me actually do a happy dance like Survey Anyplace has done. (Twice. I've done a happy dance twice. #literally) The thing I love most about happy dance isn't the interface that one creates to build a survey. Though, trust me. It's ideal and easy. I'm pretty good with computers but I'm not one of you super-smart Millennials that knows everything about everything and then some. I know enough. I count on ease of use to manifest with every program or app I try. Ease of use with Survey Anyplace goes to 11! As an entrepreneur, one who is starting my own company, it's the feedback and what I'm able to do with it from a reporting standpoint that makes Survey Anyplace the hands-down winner in my book. There are more date filters than one would ever need...and I needed a bunch. You can send PDF's off Survey Anyplace. I was able to show my investor that my path was exactly where we wanted to be. I was even able to loop her into the integration of information by looping her in through a variety of apps she used on a daily basis. You won't get better reporting anywhere else. Period. Whether it's collaboration or ingenuity you're looking for. Survey Anyplace is your best bet. Take it from me.

I had trouble adding a few pictures I needed feedback on at first. Then I took the time to ask. Worked like a charm once I knew what i was doing. No complaints at all.

Florian G.
Student in Deutschland

Review of "Essential" plan for private purposes

Kommentare: I am currently a student from Germany and needed a proper survey tool for a few school projects. Sadly, the 20 responses you get in the free trial weren't enough so I decided to upgrade to the so called "Essential" plan, which offers 400 responses per month and is the cheapest of all plans (except for the free one of course). What is great about this tool are the many different types of question types you get to choose from. I only needed a "standard" list of options the respondent could choose from, and a kind of ranking system where the respondent could move the option he/she liked the best to the top, and worst to the bottom, etc. Both of those surveys worked really well. I also added custom fields so the respondents could write down their names, which also worked very well. Another great thing I noticed, although I didnt even use it, are the choices you can make for the design of your survey. Probably the most important feature for me was that my survey could be seen and obviously answered via smartphone. With a Compact design option everything looked fine on any mobile device I tried out and there were no complaints from any respondents either. And while more options usually mean that it gets more complicated for the user, that wasnt the case at all. Everything was explained very well with tips on how to achieve what you are looking for. The only problem I came across were the result charts. For me they did not really make any sense, which is why I only gave 4/5 stars for Functionality. The missing star for Value for Money is due to the fact that for me as a student, 29$ is still pretty much money, especially since I didnt get anything out of it either. But overall, as one can see by the ratings I was very happy with my one month of usage, although I didnt have any expectations going into this. The customer support was the nicest Ive ever come across, which is why Im writing this review. Within a few hours I had always gotten a valuable response to every question I asked.
I dont know how well this tool works for actual organisations, but for my purposes it offered everything I needed.

Kathy S.
Adjunct faculty in edtech in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Survey Anyplace in the Classroom

Kommentare: I have used this survey tool a few times to gather information from my Twitter followers in the area of educational technology. The surveys were easy to set-up and to gather information from the results by question or respondent.

I love all the options that are included. There are multiple types of questions, but I love the slider, which makes the survey more engaging and interactive for the people being polled. In addition to a URL to share with people, a QR code is included to share. This would work out great in a classroom setting to lead the students to the "ticket to leave" to gauge their understanding of the content from that class period. The results are presented graphically in a couple of ways and, as the pollster, I can share those results with others via a special URL, too. The creators of Survey Anyplace have thought of everything...even allowing a YouTube video to be included in the survey. In a classroom setting, the students could view the video right within the survey and then answer the questions in the same place! It certainly would streamline the classroom workflow!

There is no survey software that I have seen that compares with Survey Anything. The pricing for a single teacher who sees four classes of 25 and would be able to administer 4 surveys a month, would be $29 per month. The next level up in the pricing structure would not be too useful for schools. But, the top level, Enterprise, allows unlimited surveys and multiple administrators! (One has to contact the sales department to get a quote.) But, since the survey software is so versatile and easy-to use, and can be used for student assessments as well as information-gathering from students, parents, and the community, I do believe this would be a very worthwhile purchase at the district level with access for all teachers and administrators.

Justin R.
IT Project Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This Tool is Magic!

Kommentare: The ability to assess a group of people and get dashboard organized data on that group is absolutely invaluable. Plus to create a personalized PDF report based on their results makes the entire experience so personalized on a mass scale. The use of question logic to only ask questions relevant to the taker further enhances the experience. This tool is magic, you are able to do all the above very quickly. It has some limits but they are few and far in between and Survey Anyplace is always updating the platform to get better, so I confident it's a matter of time before these limits are worked out.

Personalized PDF with Question Logic making the experience best for the taker.

Limits/Quirks on the backend, like is you add or remove a question after setup it will "break" your formulas and question logic. Which is not a big deal if you only have a few but very frustrating if you have multiple.

Founder & CEO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Survey Creation Platform

Kommentare: Survey Anyplace is far superior to our previous platform. It's faster & an overall better UX which is huge.

Ease of use. Speed between the questions. Selection of question types. Formatting flexibility. It supports photo uploads; our previous platform did not.

Tech support is not offered 24/7. Yet, they are quite responsive. It's usually something that isn't urgent. If you reorder questions, you need to redo your skip logic. The phone number field does not meet the North American Standard so it's a little kludge. We've had a few issues with photo uploads.

Ali A.
Ali A.
Student in Katar
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive Functionality

Kommentare: I came across Survey Anyplace from Google when I was looking for a very interactive survey design logic that chooses random questions from a pool. I have been using it since.

1. Very easy to learn the interface. 2. Random select questions from a pool, for complex survey design. 3. Custom questions using coding. For example you can include tables. 4. Fast servers. 5. Very mobile-friendly. 6. Survey Result is very clear, with charts and figures.

1. No pre-defined CS design. 2. Costly for some firms.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SurveyMonkey

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Survey Anyplace: While I really like SurveyMonkey for small surveys, Survey Anyplace is superior in terms of logic and functionality. In addition the themes on survey monkey are far better for me.

Joerg S.
Lecturer in Schweiz
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quick review

5 letztes Jahr

Features and stability of the application. PDF-report functionality and a lot of integration possibilities

Handling is quite complicated. You really have to think first before you start - especially the design of the flow of the questionnaire is quite difficult to execute.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Alchemer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Survey Anyplace: PDF-Functionality better support

Sadie J.
Designer in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software with personalized service

Kommentare: I appreciated the personalized service and feelings of familiarity the rep provided me. We only use surveys once a year so I like that we are able pause our subscription and then reactivate it again as needed!

Allows you to showcase images in the survey; image appear large and high quality.

When reviewing responses I'd like to see the question-content along side the responses/ratings/etc.

Jamie G.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Highly Functional, Highly Customizable, Very Interactive

Kommentare: I was looking for an interactive tool to gather prospect information via a survey and provide a custom report. Survey Anyplace was the only tool that met my requirements.

+ easy to build and customize survey with many form types + ranking & formulas + interactive text, images and charts + great prospect information collector which integrates with pipeline management tool + lots of integrations and capabilities + great support with products

- R-Report tool may be pricey for some. - R-Report may be less intuitive to use for low tech customers. - Working knowledge of HTML/CSS helpful but not required to maximize reports.

Catherine C.
Student in Kanada
Marktforschung, Selbstständig

Easy to use and nice design

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great experience. When we needed to upgrade our current plan, we were uncertain of the way we were going to get charge. Someone rapidly answered our question, and we had to pay only for the difference. Which, I think, is the good way to do it.
I would reccommand and use it in the futur.

It is intuitive to use. If you are looking for something, it will be where you were looking first. The plateform uses the company logo to create the graphic design of the online questionnaire. So, when the costumer answered the questionnaire, they could feel it was made for the company and not randomly. The principal thing we were looking for was to be able to skip questions if the answer of a certain question shows it was not necessary to reply to the others. This plateform offers this function.

The fact there is no French traduction of the plateform and that the pricing is in US$.

Darren W.
Darren W.
Company Director in UK

Great for automating survey responses in a PDF to download or email

Kommentare: It's great but just needs an upgrade I think.

The main reason we used this software was to automate survey responses in a PDF for the user to download or email. There are not many solutions on the market that can do this all in one.

I think the help pages need updating, they're not very clear when you are new to Survey Anyplace as they describe how to do things but do not show you step-by-step. Not being able to customise the front cover image of a PDF template is a bit annoying and unless you're a CSS wizard, the PDF responses can look very plain.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Qualtrics CoreXM