Survey Anyplace

Great survey tool, 100% recommended

Bewertet am 24.6.2019
David C.
Head of Marketing

Kommentare: We started with primitive surveys like checkbox's and other very simple ones. After exploring SurveyAnyplace, our surveys became more complex, providing more value to us.

Vorteile: Survey Anyplace is the perfect survey solution, has more features than Survey Monkey or Typeform combined, the user interface is very easy to understand and navigate and help is always available in multiple forms. The possibility of downloading a custom PDF report for our respondents after taking a questionnaire is a gem that you can't find anywhere else in the survey software/assessment software space.

Nachteile: I haven't had any particular problems with the product yet, unlike with buggy competitors, survey anyplace seems to have their product well maintained.

Comprehensive Functionality

Bewertet am 25.11.2019
Ali A.
Student
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I came across Survey Anyplace from Google when I was looking for a very interactive survey design logic that chooses random questions from a pool. I have been using it since.

Vorteile: 1. Very easy to learn the interface.
2. Random select questions from a pool, for complex survey design.
3. Custom questions using coding. For example you can include tables.
4. Fast servers.
5. Very mobile-friendly.
6. Survey Result is very clear, with charts and figures.

Nachteile: 1. No pre-defined CS design.
2. Costly for some firms.

Good tool

Bewertet am 15.1.2020
Jodi C.
Program Co-ordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The unusual options for keeping surveys engaging

Nachteile: Twice the grand prize was drawn by two different people despite the fact that we set the parameters to 1 prize.

Great feature set with outdated UI

Bewertet am 7.11.2019
Jorge L.
Marketing Systems Manager
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Since Survey Anyplace works seamlessly with Zapier, we've got an advanced automatic flow of surveys for our business that are easy to identify/manage/report using the custom fields functionality making it a cheap solution for a big challenge.

Vorteile: Survey Anyplace is customizable enough for the needs of our company and the price point is still pretty acceptable. They allow a nice set of features since the second pricing tier, so you don't have to go all the way up to get advanced features going.

Nachteile: The UI is disappointing for a software running in 2019. You feel like some things are not going to work because of how they look. Also, if you have multiple people needing to access the platform at the same time, you're forced to pay the third pricing tier or more in order to have this basic functionality, as the first two tiers allows only one concurrent user that kicks out whoever else has an open session.

Disappointed

Bewertet am 11.10.2016
Heather G.

Kommentare: I was originally excited to find the software as it allowed for offline collection. Set up was easy but once we started collecting information everything fell apart. I spent over 6 hours trying to get a hold of someone on their chat (as there is no other way to get a hold of someone) and then another long period of time (when up against hard deadlines) to get issues and questions resolved. After the first issue was cleared up (after a couple days) there was some sort of update ran that cause us to have to reset the entire app midway through our show (causing us a lot of stress). We didn't feel that Survey Anyplace was at all sorry about the amount of extra work and money it cost us. We had to expedite a new ipad to set up their app again (plus travel to and from our tradeshow), we had to have key management spend a lot of time trying to handle the issue with them, and had a large amount of angry customers during the few hours at the show we were no longer able to collect information (they were angry as each person we collected had a chance to win a prize). This cost us business and made the company look bad. The software looked nice but not worth the time of money so I would not recommend it.

von Survey Anyplace an 21.10.2016

Hi Heather,
I am very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied.
For offline response collection, the successful operation of our app is dependent of a number of factors such as the cache & private browsing settings and the version of the browser.
These critical factors were not sufficiently communicated to you. Given the impact that this can have, we have adapted our documentation and we will make sure to communicate this very clearly to future users.
As for the issue resolution, we try our best to solve issues within the shortest time - I understood your issue was solved 3 hours after its discovery.
It is true that we do not foresee 24/7 real-time support in our standard plans. In our experience, the level of support that we provide is sufficient for most users.
That being said, a 24/7 hotline is certainly a specific support option for us to consider in the future, for users who need real-time support during trade shows or events.
Wishing you all the best,
Stefan (CEO)

Prefilled fields & nice workflow

Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Jasper S.
Customer Success Manager

Kommentare: As a Customer Success Manager, I use Survey Anyplace to gather customer satisfaction and feedback. Next to that we implemented it on some of our clients websites to allow site visitors to request detailed pricing offers based on their product preferences.

Vorteile: I like the easy flow of setting up newsurveys the most.

Nachteile: What I like least about this software is the way question logic is being handled.

Great, flexible option for creating engaging surveys and quizzes

Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Michelle F.
Associate Advertising Manager
Versicherung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Survey Anyplace has created new opportunities for us to take our content to the next level with reader engagement. We've seen increased time spent and are also able to obtain valuable information on our reader base that we can use to curate future content.

Vorteile: The design, logic, and answer option features are great. It's very easy to use. The reporting function is very helpful and produces professional looking .pdf reports with a single-click. The Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager integration is also nice.

Nachteile: The only things I do not like about the software is the monthly 2,000 response maximum. Some software options included unlimited responses, however, most cost more or did not have as many features.

5 Stars all around!

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Erin B.
Human Resources Generalist
Personalwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are using this software to create surveys to send out to employees who are ending employment. These exit surveys allow us to see what we are doing right and what we are doing wrong. We actively use these results to better our company.

Vorteile: This product is so easy to use. It offers many different options for layouts and question styles. It is priced incredibly well, and even gives you a free option if you don't need that many responses! This is a great tool!

Nachteile: I have honestly not encountered anything that I dislike about this software program.

Great tool for segmenting leads and creating a stellar customer experience from the get-go

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Holly C.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I'm an online marketer and my quizzes allow me to gather valuable information about prospects while delivering helpful content that is directly suited for them. You can assign values to different answers to deliver a weighted score, and then have quiz-takers redirected to a page on your website based on their result, it doesn't get much better than that!

Nachteile: The reporting could definitely be better, it's difficult to find the results for specific respondents. I worked around this by using Zapier to deliver the important results directly to the contact record in my CRM and I can run reports from that.

Easy to use with enough functionality for professional level surveys

Bewertet am 2.12.2019
Jules B.
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very pleased overall

Vorteile: 1. Simple to set up and select question types
2. Look and feel is professional - being able to brand effectively / match colours etc is great
3. Process for managing email send out, tracking completes and reviewing raw results in real time is pretty straightforward
4. Great value (I'm used to the big agency world using Confirmit / Decipher etc so was expecting something much more expensive)

Nachteile: Is a bit limited in terms of putting multiple questions on a single screen (or at least struggled to get more than 3 scalar questions on one screen). In terms of the sort of survey likely to be used on think think this is not a major issue.

Better, Faster, Less Expensive & More Feature Rich than our previous platform...

Bewertet am 5.10.2016
Wendy B.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are delighted with SurveyAnyplace. We were using another service for years. SurveyAnyplace offers the "fancy features" which were lacking in the other product. The other product served up the pages so slowly that the user would think the survey broke; SurveyAnyplace is lightening fast. It was a lot of work on our end recreating our surveys when we switched to SurveyAnyplace and then rewriting our database, but it was completely worthwhile. It would be nice with the time difference if product support was available 24/7 or longer daytime hours since we are in California, but it's not critical. They still are responsive and caring.

Vorteile: I love the speed. Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, between the pages of the questions. The modern look & feel is excellent. A large variety of question types.

Nachteile: If I have created a question and subsequently change the question format, you have to recreate all of the answers because they disappear when you change the format. For instance, if you change from a check box to a pull down, the choices disappear and you have to reenter them. Also, if you add a question, and then want to reorder the the questions, you have to redo all of your logic. As I recall, the former product we used required redoing the skip logic, but only to the preceding question.

von Survey Anyplace an 6.10.2016

Hi Wendy,

Wow, thanks for the kind words! It really means a lot coming from you. Keep up the good work!

Survey Says...Survey Anyplace is My New Go-To!

Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Tom C.
Senior Leasing Agent
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I found Survey Anyplace user-friendly, creative and even funny, easy to share and wildly helpful processing my received data. 10+ for Survey Anyplace!

Vorteile: So I've used a number of survey programs to extract opinions and information from friends and organizations to which I belong. Truth be told I've never had a problem with any of them. None of them, however, have ever made me actually do a happy dance like Survey Anyplace has done. (Twice. I've done a happy dance twice. #literally) The thing I love most about happy dance isn't the interface that one creates to build a survey. Though, trust me. It's ideal and easy. I'm pretty good with computers but I'm not one of you super-smart Millennials that knows everything about everything and then some. I know enough. I count on ease of use to manifest with every program or app I try. Ease of use with Survey Anyplace goes to 11! As an entrepreneur, one who is starting my own company, it's the feedback and what I'm able to do with it from a reporting standpoint that makes Survey Anyplace the hands-down winner in my book. There are more date filters than one would ever need...and I needed a bunch. You can send PDF's off Survey Anyplace. I was able to show my investor that my path was exactly where we wanted to be. I was even able to loop her into the integration of information by looping her in through a variety of apps she used on a daily basis. You won't get better reporting anywhere else. Period. Whether it's collaboration or ingenuity you're looking for. Survey Anyplace is your best bet. Take it from me.

Nachteile: I had trouble adding a few pictures I needed feedback on at first. Then I took the time to ask. Worked like a charm once I knew what i was doing. No complaints at all.

Review of "Essential" plan for private purposes

Bewertet am 12.11.2016
Florian G.
Student

Kommentare: I am currently a student from Germany and needed a proper survey tool for a few school projects. Sadly, the 20 responses you get in the free trial weren't enough so I decided to upgrade to the so called "Essential" plan, which offers 400 responses per month and is the cheapest of all plans (except for the free one of course). What is great about this tool are the many different types of question types you get to choose from. I only needed a "standard" list of options the respondent could choose from, and a kind of ranking system where the respondent could move the option he/she liked the best to the top, and worst to the bottom, etc. Both of those surveys worked really well. I also added custom fields so the respondents could write down their names, which also worked very well. Another great thing I noticed, although I didnt even use it, are the choices you can make for the design of your survey. Probably the most important feature for me was that my survey could be seen and obviously answered via smartphone. With a Compact design option everything looked fine on any mobile device I tried out and there were no complaints from any respondents either. And while more options usually mean that it gets more complicated for the user, that wasnt the case at all. Everything was explained very well with tips on how to achieve what you are looking for. The only problem I came across were the result charts. For me they did not really make any sense, which is why I only gave 4/5 stars for Functionality. The missing star for Value for Money is due to the fact that for me as a student, 29$ is still pretty much money, especially since I didnt get anything out of it either. But overall, as one can see by the ratings I was very happy with my one month of usage, although I didnt have any expectations going into this. The customer support was the nicest Ive ever come across, which is why Im writing this review. Within a few hours I had always gotten a valuable response to every question I asked.
I dont know how well this tool works for actual organisations, but for my purposes it offered everything I needed.

Survey Anyplace in the Classroom

Bewertet am 31.7.2016
Kathy S.
Adjunct faculty in edtech
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used this survey tool a few times to gather information from my Twitter followers in the area of educational technology. The surveys were easy to set-up and to gather information from the results by question or respondent.

Vorteile: I love all the options that are included. There are multiple types of questions, but I love the slider, which makes the survey more engaging and interactive for the people being polled. In addition to a URL to share with people, a QR code is included to share. This would work out great in a classroom setting to lead the students to the "ticket to leave" to gauge their understanding of the content from that class period. The results are presented graphically in a couple of ways and, as the pollster, I can share those results with others via a special URL, too. The creators of Survey Anyplace have thought of everything...even allowing a YouTube video to be included in the survey. In a classroom setting, the students could view the video right within the survey and then answer the questions in the same place! It certainly would streamline the classroom workflow!

Nachteile: There is no survey software that I have seen that compares with Survey Anything. The pricing for a single teacher who sees four classes of 25 and would be able to administer 4 surveys a month, would be $29 per month. The next level up in the pricing structure would not be too useful for schools. But, the top level, Enterprise, allows unlimited surveys and multiple administrators! (One has to contact the sales department to get a quote.) But, since the survey software is so versatile and easy-to use, and can be used for student assessments as well as information-gathering from students, parents, and the community, I do believe this would be a very worthwhile purchase at the district level with access for all teachers and administrators.

Excellent Survey Creation Platform

Founder & CEO
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Survey Anyplace is far superior to our previous platform. It's faster & an overall better UX which is huge.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Speed between the questions. Selection of question types. Formatting flexibility. It supports photo uploads; our previous platform did not.

Nachteile: Tech support is not offered 24/7. Yet, they are quite responsive. It's usually something that isn't urgent. If you reorder questions, you need to redo your skip logic. The phone number field does not meet the North American Standard so it's a little kludge. We've had a few issues with photo uploads.

Powerful and Professional Survey Software

Krista N.
CEO, Social Media Trainer, Social Media Educator

Kommentare: This is a great tool for surveying and lead generation. We use it as a survey tool with clients and for lead gen, and in both cases it works great. Their customer service is also outstanding.

Vorteile: Survey Anyplace is a great surveying platform. Surveys look professional and can include fun and interactive features. We use it for lead generation and it is very effective. We can directly tie sales back to our Survey Anyplace lead generation form. After reviewing A LOT of different surveying tools we've been using this for a few years now and love it.

Nachteile: I'm excited to see what new features they come out with to make it even more powerful. I would love for it to connect automatically to our CRM (we currently use Zapier to make the connection).

Extremely fun and interesting surveys that we love using for our mobile users.

Bewertet am 2.7.2018
National Account Manager
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Survey Anyplace truly states their purpose. Their surveys are so easy to access & respond to from anywhere. We've seem massive success so far & plan to expand our mobile survey initiative.

Nachteile: At first we were worried that Survey Anyplace might not be right for us but we've quickly learned our users love using them & we've seen an increase in participation. Additionally, their customer service is phenomenal & it's very clear they're always looking for ways to make the experience better.

Enterprise Solutions

David E.
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I use the enterprise solution fro Survey Anyplace because of its ability to do more than any other survey website on the market. I was able to create a customized, responsive backend combined with a clean front end that automatically generates reports and sends them to clients. The company is responsive, engaged, and seek to understand the intricacies of your product.

Nachteile: The only thing I can't do that I would like to is online payment integration - ie, "to get your full report, pay now..." type stuff. But even then, they offered to help me build it, I just decided to hold off on that.

Great Survey App for my business

Mitch H.
Research Manager
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm building my start up with this quality app at an affordable price!

Vorteile: I love that the app has various functionalities such as, offline capability, email alerts, and truly stunning survey designs

Nachteile: The contact support is not best as they run on Europe time and I run on Eastern Atlantic Time, so it's a bit difficult getting answers to queries in the afternoon my time. But overall I've seen on a number of occasions staff work overtime to try and assist me

Used only a few times, but really like the results received!

Bewertet am 13.4.2019
Business Owner
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Gave me good results sorted and analyzed however I wanted for a fair price. Just wish I was running a bigger business so I could afford to use it more often.

Vorteile: Because this isn't a free software to use, and my business's budget is really small, I've only used Survey Anyplace a few times. Usually just once or twice a year as needed. Basically I use it to poll my customers on what they do and don't like about my website and ask for suggestions on how to improve things and how to attract more customers. Each time I've received answers that really helped me improve my sales. It almost paid for itself in the short term, but definitely can pay for itself in the long term.

Nachteile: That it costs more than my budget will allow me to spend on a repeated basis. But other than that, it's worth it!

Excellent as teaching tool

Bewertet am 1.12.2018
Miguel C.
Professor
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It allows a truly interactive environment in the classroom. In addition, being a versatile tool in questionnaires, quizzes and surveys, with options to use images, text or other media, with customized design, allows focused applications as devised by the teacher.

Vorteile: Very intuitive and easy to use. It has lots of resources that can be used in classroom environment. Seasonal use is allowed (payment is restricted to the time of effective use).

Nachteile: Pricing is somewhat heavy. The price to quality ratio is not bad but the overall price could be lower.

Survey Anyplace

Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Franka M.
Online Marketing Coördinator
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use Survey Anyplace to interview our leads and customers. It's user-friendly en very effective.

Vorteile: Survey Anyplace is a user-friendly and intuitive tool. It has a lot of interesting features and a nice look and feel. When I have an issue with a survey I like to use the customer service chatbot which is very effective.

Nachteile: The one thing I miss is the possibility to add a question when a certain answer is selected.

This is a great app

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Turbold B.
Corporate coach
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have tried so many survey tools before. So far it was the best one

Vorteile: is is more user friendly and more flexible

Nachteile: not sure about the things I dislike it yet

Very easy to use, helped me to fly my project

Bewertet am 11.1.2019
Thiago G.
Solutions Architect and Innovation Specialist
Öl & Energie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I could create a form and emulate the functions of an mobile App, through Survey Anyplace. For our company it was a solution for prototyping.

Vorteile: Simple and intuitive UX. It feels smooth for the customers and very bealtiful. It´s possible to receive pictures directly on the form.

Nachteile: Definitely it could be more affordable. Also I'd like to integrate it with Google Spreadsheets more easily.

Collaboration as a

Rade Đ.
L&D senior consultant
Personalwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I suggest to invest in desktop app if possible. This could be awesome tool for business L&D consultants.

Vorteile: Its simple to use. Excellent tool for collaboration between several facilitators at the same time. Good for managing clients if you are a L&D consultant. They can track the progress and make a comments any time. Love the Overview mode and Export capabilities.

Nachteile: Web app is little bit "rough on the edges". Its not easy to format text in all fields (block details). Would be nice if the Blocks could be customized more.