Über Pointerpro

Müde von langweiligen Umfragen? Wir auch ... Survey Anyplace macht Umfragen unterhaltsam, interaktive und mitreißend!

Erfahre mehr über Pointerpro

This product is easy to use and provides a customized solution to fit our specific business needs.

The fact there is no French traduction of the plateform and that the pricing is in US.

Bewertungen zu Pointerpro

Pointerpro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 244 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Pointerpro bereits verwendet?

Head of Marketing in Dominikanische Republik
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great survey tool, 100% recommended

Kommentare: We started with primitive surveys like checkbox's and other very simple ones. After exploring SurveyAnyplace, our surveys became more complex, providing more value to us.

Survey Anyplace is the perfect survey solution, has more features than Survey Monkey or Typeform combined, the user interface is very easy to understand and navigate and help is always available in multiple forms. The possibility of downloading a custom PDF report for our respondents after taking a questionnaire is a gem that you can't find anywhere else in the survey software/assessment software space.

I haven't had any particular problems with the product yet, unlike with buggy competitors, survey anyplace seems to have their product well maintained.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product, highly recommend

Pointerpro is packed with features and options for survey building. They also offer the possibility to use custom coding for questions and they have a solid logic building system.

Their ReportR capabilities are really nice, but also hard to grasp. You need all the documentation + help from support to get a decent designed pdf.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the nice review. As we want to take into account our customer's feedback, we worked hard on improving our Report Builder feature. Since last week our renewed Report Builder went live. The drag-and-drop functionality has arrived and everything is way more instinctive and easy on the eyes! Our team has already prepared several resources for you to allow for an easy start with this exciting new development. Watch Anna's intro video --> https://www.loom.com/share/732abfc6ec4841f9befe831a76795d8c Create your first PDF --> https://help.pointerpro.com/en/support/solutions/articles/35000206019-create-your-first-pdf-with-renewed-report-builder

Heather
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Disappointed

Kommentare: I was originally excited to find the software as it allowed for offline collection. Set up was easy but once we started collecting information everything fell apart. I spent over 6 hours trying to get a hold of someone on their chat (as there is no other way to get a hold of someone) and then another long period of time (when up against hard deadlines) to get issues and questions resolved. After the first issue was cleared up (after a couple days) there was some sort of update ran that cause us to have to reset the entire app midway through our show (causing us a lot of stress). We didn't feel that Survey Anyplace was at all sorry about the amount of extra work and money it cost us. We had to expedite a new ipad to set up their app again (plus travel to and from our tradeshow), we had to have key management spend a lot of time trying to handle the issue with them, and had a large amount of angry customers during the few hours at the show we were no longer able to collect information (they were angry as each person we collected had a chance to win a prize). This cost us business and made the company look bad. The software looked nice but not worth the time of money so I would not recommend it.

Antwort von Pointerpro

Hi Heather, I am very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied. For offline response collection, the successful operation of our app is dependent of a number of factors such as the cache & private browsing settings and the version of the browser. These critical factors were not sufficiently communicated to you. Given the impact that this can have, we have adapted our documentation and we will make sure to communicate this very clearly to future users. As for the issue resolution, we try our best to solve issues within the shortest time - I understood your issue was solved 3 hours after its discovery. It is true that we do not foresee 24/7 real-time support in our standard plans. In our experience, the level of support that we provide is sufficient for most users. That being said, a 24/7 hotline is certainly a specific support option for us to consider in the future, for users who need real-time support during trade shows or events. Wishing you all the best, Stefan (CEO)

Claudia
Product Owner in Frankreich
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So happy with the tests we integrated into our product

Kommentare: I already recommended it to other teams in my company

Everything seems so easy ! And the result we delivered to our customers is very attractive

Adapting the reports to our very special requirements was a bit of a challenge

President in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Value Robust Customization

Kommentare: The product is easy to use for our annual big show. Even though we go months at a time without using the software it is east to relearn and start using again.

This software allowed for quick lead capture at a recent tradeshow.

We wish we could style the pages more - but for the money this product offers quite a bit of customization without much graphical experience.

Ali
Ali
Student in Katar
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive Functionality

Kommentare: I came across Survey Anyplace from Google when I was looking for a very interactive survey design logic that chooses random questions from a pool. I have been using it since.

1. Very easy to learn the interface. 2. Random select questions from a pool, for complex survey design. 3. Custom questions using coding. For example you can include tables. 4. Fast servers. 5. Very mobile-friendly. 6. Survey Result is very clear, with charts and figures.

1. No pre-defined CS design. 2. Costly for some firms.

Brian
CEO in UK
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Truly Amazing Product, Great user experince

Kommentare: As a product they in my opinion have a PAS that is unrivaled. The Team at SA are simply amazing

Simplicity !! We migrated from a very clunky bespoke product, prior to finding Survey Anyplace we had various quotes for a rebuild - the prices resembled telephone numbers !! The team at SA were able to replicate our entire platform and integrate it to our WordPress site in a matter of weeks !!

I am yet to find any and something tells me I am not going to

Rachel
Rachel
Executive Administrator in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good survey tool. Not for highly complex assessments

Survey Anyplace has a relatively easy to use and understand interface, allowing for quick learning and survey design.

Sometimes the designs looked a little static/corporate and not as fun as desired. The most negative aspect was that it wasn't able to handle the complex calculations we required for our assessment survey. Thus we didn't end up keeping our subscription.

Donna
Finance Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Survey

Kommentare: it served its purpose well. it helped us create a great survey.

Ease of use and choices. Gave us many template options to choose from.

cost. Survey software are really expensive.

Ori
Ori
Founder and CEO in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Definitely recommend.

Kommentare: Really good.

Strong features, especially for an early stage product. Superb customer service that really helped with the design, implementation, and onboarding.

Some features can be further developed at future iterations of the product.

Jorge
Marketing Manager in Chile
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A complete suite for surveying

Kommentare: You can do anything you need using Survey Anyplace's options, as long as you can imagine the workflow. So, the limit is your creativity, not the service's functionality.

Being Zapier-compatible makes Survey Anyplace even a more valuable tool, because you can combine it's native power as a survey tool with several other services to really maximize it's potential. If you have a surveying need, you can surely find a solution within Survey Anyplace's offerings.

Even though they recently changed it a bit, the UI still feels very old. To be honest, now it looks "modernly old" with the recent change. I think it's the only downside of the service.

Riaan
Director in UK
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Well Done Guys

Kommentare: Pointerpro has given us the ability to grow our business and compete in the international arena.

Just to mention a few, Flexibility of questionnaire and layout, Integration options, Reporting, Delivering of assessments....... I can go on and on..........We started using this software five years ago and never looked back. It is by far the most user-friendly software, and if I ever need help with something, there is always someone to help.

Overall, I am delighted with Pointerpro. If I am to pick something, it would be the ability to have a timer built within the questionnaire eliminating the need to build stand-alone modules for our timed assessments within the assessment suites.

Steve
Owner in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Building an Assessment tool using PointerPro

Kommentare: Very positive, excellent support both technically and from our account manager

Powerful tool that enabled me to translate my knowledge and experience into an Assessment Tool that can be leveraged by others. Comprehensive functionality means that I managed to achieve more than I imagine was possible using this kind of tool.

Would like a more simple user interface and the 'help' section could be better.

Denis Nur
IT Specialist in Türkei
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very solid survey tool for SMBs

Kommentare: We first bought Pointerpro during the lockdowns to make our form/survey processes more suited to remote work. It's been a treat to use since then and has given us a better way to keep an eye on different metrics based on our submissions. It's a very handy tool to have for several of our departments

I love how easy Pointerpro is to set up and integrate with your current systems. We were able to set up 10-15 forms in under two weeks, and we easily connected it to our other tools thanks to its native integrations

I'd have liked the e-sign features to be a bit more expanded on. A lot of our forms require a signature at the bottom but currently, the e-sign feature doesn't go past a basic sign widget

Florian
Student in Deutschland

Review of "Essential" plan for private purposes

Kommentare: I am currently a student from Germany and needed a proper survey tool for a few school projects. Sadly, the 20 responses you get in the free trial weren't enough so I decided to upgrade to the so called "Essential" plan, which offers 400 responses per month and is the cheapest of all plans (except for the free one of course). What is great about this tool are the many different types of question types you get to choose from. I only needed a "standard" list of options the respondent could choose from, and a kind of ranking system where the respondent could move the option he/she liked the best to the top, and worst to the bottom, etc. Both of those surveys worked really well. I also added custom fields so the respondents could write down their names, which also worked very well. Another great thing I noticed, although I didnt even use it, are the choices you can make for the design of your survey. Probably the most important feature for me was that my survey could be seen and obviously answered via smartphone. With a Compact design option everything looked fine on any mobile device I tried out and there were no complaints from any respondents either. And while more options usually mean that it gets more complicated for the user, that wasnt the case at all. Everything was explained very well with tips on how to achieve what you are looking for. The only problem I came across were the result charts. For me they did not really make any sense, which is why I only gave 4/5 stars for Functionality. The missing star for Value for Money is due to the fact that for me as a student, 29$ is still pretty much money, especially since I didnt get anything out of it either. But overall, as one can see by the ratings I was very happy with my one month of usage, although I didnt have any expectations going into this. The customer support was the nicest Ive ever come across, which is why Im writing this review. Within a few hours I had always gotten a valuable response to every question I asked.
I dont know how well this tool works for actual organisations, but for my purposes it offered everything I needed.

Joerg
Lecturer in Schweiz
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quick review

Features and stability of the application. PDF-report functionality and a lot of integration possibilities

Handling is quite complicated. You really have to think first before you start - especially the design of the flow of the questionnaire is quite difficult to execute.

Jamie
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly Functional, Highly Customizable, Very Interactive

Kommentare: I was looking for an interactive tool to gather prospect information via a survey and provide a custom report. Survey Anyplace was the only tool that met my requirements.

+ easy to build and customize survey with many form types + ranking & formulas + interactive text, images and charts + great prospect information collector which integrates with pipeline management tool + lots of integrations and capabilities + great support with products

- R-Report tool may be pricey for some. - R-Report may be less intuitive to use for low tech customers. - Working knowledge of HTML/CSS helpful but not required to maximize reports.

Sheena
President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Overall Great Solution for My Needs

Kommentare: I happened upon Survey Anyplace and had never heard of it prior to my Google results. The service from this company was great. From on-boarding, to report data results, and questionnaire format - the support has been astounding. I would highly recommend and the price point is great for small and mid-sized firms as well.

Ease of use to set up a questionnaire and plenty of helpful videos. I also liked the immediate PDF report download feature.

Setting the formulas was a bit confusion and more videos related to specific types of common formulas would be helpful.

Tom
Founder & Principal in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

All the flexibility I need for assessment

Kommentare: At the enterprise level I've been able to get support for any questions that have come up, so I'm very happy working with them.

SurveyAnyplace gives you the flexibility and power to control just about every aspect of creating an assessment AND the report that participants receive. I needed to include lots of individualized data, along with written descriptions, to participants that are based on their responses to multiple questions. I'm providing an exponentially better experience now to my clients who are receiving greater value from my coaching and consulting.

Because it is so powerful and can do so much, it can take a while to figure out how to make the survey and reports do exactly what I needed. But they have an extensive database of training blogs and videos, so I've been able to figure everything out with a little research, trial and error.

, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Extremely fun and interesting surveys that we love using for our mobile users.

Survey Anyplace truly states their purpose. Their surveys are so easy to access & respond to from anywhere. We've seem massive success so far & plan to expand our mobile survey initiative.

At first we were worried that Survey Anyplace might not be right for us but we've quickly learned our users love using them & we've seen an increase in participation. Additionally, their customer service is phenomenal & it's very clear they're always looking for ways to make the experience better.

Mai
Project Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Surveyanyplace helps automate forms

I appreciate that we are able to customize our form interface to our branding, and I like how the reports come out. They are eady to download and professional.

I wish there were more comparative data options.

Luigildo
Freelance in Italien
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

Kommentare: I have needed help just one time and I got it rapidly

Well, my general feedback is good Easy to use and rich of kind of questions

You can improve the tool to create and edit questions. For example to better manage the position of images. You can introduce the question type that allow to chose a media file from a set (Audio and Video) You can introduce the presenter modality to allow live polls

Peter
Peter
COO in Belgien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for customer reviews

Kommentare: Great tool for customer surveys. We use SurveyAnyplace for our yearly customer survey. The setup of the survey is done in max 1 hour. Once the survey is done, it has some great reporting functionalities. the final report can is delivered in PDF or CSV.
It's also a great tool if you don't need a survey tool whole year long. You can activate and de-activate at any time at no cost. Other tools oblige you to take a yearly subscription.

Flexible subscription is very handy if you don't need a survey tool the whole year.

Nothing foud, it works very smooth as stated on their website.

Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best survey tool

Its flexibility and ability to do almost anything with this. From surveys, to feedback questionnaire, to performance reviews... we can do it all with this software.

Its user interface. It takes awhile to learn how to use this software, but once we learn it, it becomes great

Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Valuable assessment tool

Kommentare: I highly recommend Pointerpro to anyone who is looking for a way to assess employee skills and knowledge.

Pointerpro's assessment feature is incredibly versatile. I've used it to assess employee skills, customer satisfaction, and even my own personal development. Additonally, Pointerpro's customer support is excellent.

I wish there were more templates available for the assessment feature.