With no formal education or experience with an LMS, I was able to use this software quickly & easily

Reece, K.
Online Resource Designer

Vorteile: I like that there are so many features. Most things that we have thought of could be completed using eLogic (with some modification if not a specific feature). Those include: 1. Capturing information in a survey in order to complete flight, ground transportation, and overnight rooming needs 2. Creating notifications that include links to resources and videos to welcome new employees 3. Compliance training with e-Signatures to eliminate manual tracking. 4. Multiple Themes so we can provide a site for company partner vendors to register for training sessions but not have access to proprietary content. 5. Content pages are limitless and we have the freedom to customize them anyway we like.

Nachteile: 1. I do not like that when I make a mistake on the admin side, it can be difficult to fix and (can be) visible to end users. That may be all LMS platforms - I'm not sure. 2. Initially, and until very recently (January 2018), the user manual was difficult to navigate and glean the exact steps to take to complete an action. This has been updated and is MUCH improved. I would still like to see added to the manual - fixes for those mistakes I mentioned. 3. The 'stage' or 'sandbox' environment is ok. It is helpful to test a SCORM course, but we add so much so frequently that I find it difficult to keep it up to date enough to use in any other fashion.

Best LMS I have ever managed!

Sean M.
Senior Learning & Development Engineer
Anwaltskanzlei, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Recently switched to eLogic after 9 years with another vendor. The experience has been great. The only thing eLogic does better than building a great LMS manages the processes of implementation, launch, and continued support. I reviewed 100+ LMS platforms over the course of a three-year search for my company. I narrowed that down to 5 for my manager and I to review. We then cut it to 3 for our team to review together. We selected eLogic. It has been a year and we are very satisfied. We are in Phase 1 of our deployment and are only using about a third of the platform's functionality. As the primary admin, I can't wait to roll out everything to our learners I know they'll be happy with the work we put into their learning experience. In the end, I do not think this is a more robust LMS platform on the market for the price. I know there is no better support structure.

Vorteile: my favorite feature is the bulk loading of ILT

Nachteile: If had to be picky there are a lot of screens to go through from creating a class/course to having it ready to registration/use.

Hard to Start Up- Great to Run

Christopher G.
Business Applications Strategist
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The software gave us a great way to interface with members of the public and from Community Health Organizations. We have a separate Learning Management System that was not an option for external users. Having this system to function with our External Partners was vital to our mission of protecting, maintaining, and improving the life of all Minnesotans.

Vorteile: The software is HIGHLY configurable. You can plug it into almost any business model (including complex ones like State Government) and make it work. Additionally I appreciate the ongoing improvements and stability. Even when eSSential's HQ was getting hit by a hurricane they took steps to ensure no interruption of service.

Nachteile: It takes a fair amount to get the configuration in place. They had an onboarding team who helped us set up the initial parts but it is difficult to take it to the next operational level. Because the system is so highly configurable, determining which configuration options are right for your organization takes time, and more than a few failed attempts.

Overall the customer support we have received has been wonderful!

Ciara D.
Instructional Design Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A vehicle to deliver our learning packages, the ability to customize our own look and feel of the platform to meet our expectations as an organization, a high level of customer service.

Vorteile: The array of functionality it provides to our learners! We have never been able to provide a learning experience like we are now with the LMS.

Nachteile: Adapting the software to our needs has been a bit of a challenge. I believe this would occur no matter what software we were using. The learning curve of never using a LMS, and then to take our current systems/processes and apply them to how the software is built has required both parties to really think outside of the box. eLogic has been great to work with in terms of understanding our needs and trying to find the best solution for both our organization and theirs.

Great system for newcomers to an LMS!

Nick P.
Learning Experience Manager
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: If you are looking for an e-commerce platform for an LMS, eLogic really excels in this regard! The customer support team is remarkable! Their team does an outstanding job communicating when there is going to be an update to the system (which is quite often). While there are certain features that I wish were available or worked in a different way... I can say without question that the eLogic team is constantly improving the user experience in a meaningful way. You may find a better LMS out there today, but I don't think it will be very long before eLogic is mentioned more regularly with the top LMS providers in the Industry! My money is on them in the long run.

Vorteile: Customer Support team is outstanding
Constant updates to improve the experience

Nachteile: Can't create assessments within the LMS

Customizable application that brings an advanced LMS solution to business large and small

Bewertet am 23.4.2018
Contact Center Industry Consultant

Vorteile: Ease of use and ability to customize output and reporting. Dashboard is very user friendly so the training team has the ability to watch key data and can be updated at any time. Communicating with users about completion, status and deadlines is very easy.

Nachteile: I really don't have a downside to this product. They've done a great job of making the implementation efficient. User learning curve is somewhat mid to high especially if you are transitioning from another application.

Student Delivery, and Grading, and Management System

Lori R.
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: From the first meeting, I knew eLogic would be a good fit for us. Mark Anderson is an experienced, hands-on CEO. His team is comprised of really smart, talented people who not honor their deadlines and agreements, they are also fun to work with!

Vorteile: Wide range of features

Nachteile: Limited customization options (that can also be a pro!)

Real workhorse - both software and team behind the machine!

Bewertet am 13.3.2014
Monica P.
Vice President of Online Learning

Kommentare: The eLogic LMS is a great tool for managing, delivering and selling e-learning. The LMS is continually evolving with input from customers; but not in a haphazard way. Decisions and changes are made in a logical and direct manner and thoroughly tested before being pushed to the end user. A person with average experience in managing learning initiatives will find the tool easy and logical to use. The reporting feature while extremely robust can be difficult to navigate and operate. Building custom reports can be a challenge if you do not have previous experience using reporting tools that link various databases and tables. You don't need to be a developer to create a report ' but sometime it feels like you need ones help. The customer service and support is outstanding. The culture of the organization demonstrates a willingness to examine business process and perceived software issues with the goal of finding a solution (not just telling you why it won't work). Rapid response to trouble tickets is also a big plus. Overall eLogic provides an outstanding product with a support infrastructure to match. It is one of the few LMS products available that has addressed and built e-commerce functionality for the sale of e-learning content to the end user, yet still provides for group and organizational registrations too. If you are shopping, definitely worth a look.

It has been a steep learning curve.

Bewertet am 30.1.2018
Service Coordinator
Maschinerie

Kommentare: We are getting done what we needed.

Vorteile: It is customizable which is nice. Having our training available 24/7 is great. The ability to start and stop the training works very well.

Nachteile: Help manual and help ticket system is ugly. We have been struggling to get mobile devices to work and they have not been very helpful. If you have issues with the software you use to create your training you are on your own. We first started with a software they recommended and when experienced a lot of problems we were told they could not help and perhaps we needed to change to something else. I got the feeling they partnered with the first software company and did not test it out. You must use Google Chrome even though it is suppose to be compatible with all systems. Any time you have an issue with IE or other system the answer to the problem is use Chrome.

I would recomment eSSential and eLogic without reservation. They are so willing to work with.

Bewertet am 14.8.2008
Jeremy B.
eLearning & Curriculum Designer

Kommentare: I would recomment eSSential and eLogic without reservation. They are so willing to work with their partners to come up with solutions to meet individual needs and I have not had other eLearning suppiers be even close to as willing to work with me as they are. If I have a question or problem I can talk to a decision-maker at eLogic within seconds. They truly care about my success and that means everything.

Vorteile: The interface is simple and easy to begin using. The structure into which you organize your online courses works well and is easy to organize and understand. I also like the email template system that allows you to customize and determine delivery. I think my favorite feature is the ease with which you can update and change the portal content. It is in real time and you can do it yourself.

Nachteile: I wish the online development tool was more robust. I use a seperate Authoring Tool most of the time so it is not a huge issue. On the positive side of that, uploading SCORM courses is super easy and intuitive. The only other "Con" is that sometimes there are too many users using the Crystal Reports and I have to wait until I can run my reports. Other than that, no complaints.

Elogic is a great platform for our needs!

Marley W.
LMS Administrator

Vorteile: Elogic is always adapting every moth to meet the consumer's needs , the monthly updates are a fantastic way to make sure that the platform is continuously evolving.

Nachteile: This software is great, but there are areas of slight limitations that we have encountered such as multi-day functions, and CE. Still nothing that we can't work around.

This LMS is a workhorse. Has been able to handle anything we have ever needed.

Rusty S.
Training Coordinator
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's very intuitive and easy to use. Even if there are questions about a certain functionality, there are help videos located on most pages.

Be sure that your use cases are fully demonstrated

Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Sr. Product/Portfolio Developer and Manager, e-Learning
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are a training provider with hundreds of events each year with 150+ instructors. We also have nearly 100 on-demand courses. We put together very detailed use cases and was assured they could all be accommodated. Not so.

Vorteile: Customer Support -- very responsive; do a great job of communicating the roadmap and updates as well as keeping the manual up to date.

Nachteile: pricing model does not allow for courses that have multiple modules - each module of a course is treated as a "seat"; does not accommodate blended learning; does not accommodate equivalencies (ie. letting someone complete a webinar recording if they miss a live session and consider it part of completing the event.); our most frequent helpdesk ticket is from learners who can't find the link to their workbook materials.

I highly recommend eLogic.

Bewertet am 18.8.2008
Cheryl A.
Manager of Training

Kommentare: I highly recommend eLogic. We did a thorough search and feel confident that eLogic is capable of managing our learning system with us. Networking with others in this business, I'm certain that the personal care and individual attention delivered by everyone at eLogic Learning surpasses any other LMS that I've dealt with or learned about.

Vorteile: We've been with eLogic through a growing phase--the features have improved steadily. Excellent customer support--eLogic is always there to resolve any issues, concerns, challenges right along with us.

Nachteile: Anyone who says that implemention is flawless obviously doesn't work in a company like ours! ELogic held our hands, but our own data upload caused several challenges. When we finally had our data upload correct; systems ran like a charm! We develop our own courses and until recently had some challenges with some reports. New features at eLogic promise the enhancements we've been seeking--and I'm certain they will now deliver.

Amazing system!

John M.
Manager of Learning and Development
Versicherung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been with E-Logic for over a year now. The company is fantastic to deal with! The system is easy to use, and have countless robust features that meet my needs. I receive countless compliments about the system from our brokers who use the system.

Vorteile: The system is easy to use, multiple features and very robust reporting capability. I also like the gamification features.

Nachteile: It would be great if they had an app, but I believe it is in the works. Other than that. It is a 'best in the class system!'

New Client - eSSential Implementation - GREAT!

Bewertet am 9.1.2015
Des V.

Kommentare: Top notch experience throughout with eLogic. A few key points: - We went through a long and extensive selection process, "boiling the ocean" of 500+ options and eLogic came out on top. Throughout the process, they were the most knowledgeable, flexible, responsive and earnest in wanting to work with us. - Contracting/negotiating process was very straightforward, fee structure was clear and simple, and eLogic was very flexible to some of our needs for timing of the implementation. - The eSSential product is exactly what we were told it was - and more. The technology foundation is very solid - a key requirement for our business. - Implementation and go-live was among the best I have experienced across any IT-based vendor program in my 25+ year career, including those where I was on eLogic's side of the table. Responsiveness and knowledge were key to our success, and eLogic always brought their "A game" - and still are doing so every day!

Easy to use and understand. Admin and user friendly software. Easily customizable to fit your need

Bewertet am 5.11.2015
Alex S.
Outside Plant Technical Trainer

Kommentare: Our company has never had or used a LMS before elogic. The system is easy to navigate. The team at elogic has made the implementation process smooth as silk. As an administrator, elogic has made the courses, training sessions, basically anything you want to incorporate into the system so easy to upload. I have no cons with this LMS. For example, we just had a logo change for our name. It was just a quick import of the new logo into the LMS and placed it where the old logo was. It took less than one minute to make the change. The system is not only admin friendly, but it is also user friendly. I would recommend this LMS to anyone looking to get one or if you are looking for an upgrade to a better system. Elogic is the best choice to make.

Once our company's specific uses/processes were troubleshot, the system was reasonably easy to use.

Bewertet am 27.7.2015
Carla P.
Coporate Operations Trainer

Kommentare: The pros of the system are customization, ability to use single sign-on, and our IT load of users that takes place nightly which eliminates a lot of manual entry and updates. I would consider the main con to be figuring out a lot of the specific processes of our use by trial and error, using the online manual, and e-mailing the support desk. Although the latter two are helpful, the general process was considerably more time consuming than I would have liked. If eLogic offered an additional level of customized training per the customers' specific use; we would have certainly taken advantage of this. I imagine that many customers have employees dedicated to the implementation process but that just wasn't possible with our resources.

I would highly reccomend adding eLogic to your short list of LMS vendors.

Bewertet am 29.6.2009
Mitch W.
Lead Instructional Developer

Kommentare: I would highly reccomend adding eLogic to your short list of LMS vendors.

Vorteile: System is extremely easy to implement. eLogic provides outstanding intial support during implementation. The overall system is easy to use and can be picked up rather quickly by individuals not familiar with Learning Management Systems. The ongoing support is also outstanding. The response times are minimal and the tickets are always resolved quickly.

Nachteile: The essential system has quite a few bugs, which aren't show stoppers, but do require workarounds. There are a few features available in other system that are not available in Essential, but the service by far makes up for it.

Intuitive and user friendly interface

Bewertet am 6.11.2015
Kathy M.
Manager, Training & Education

Kommentare: Our company has used the eSSential LMS for 7 years. We first started with just 300 users on the system, and within a few months extended it to 3,000 employees across North America. Throughout that time, eLogic consistently demonstrated the same level of quality and commitment to our account. With that said, we are probably one of their smaller accounts, but I have never felt like our business was not important to eLogic.
Their platform is easy to navigate, both for end users and administrators. When we have an issue or a question, the process for getting it resolved is easy - and resolution time is very prompt. We have been pleased with our partnership over the years.

Bewertet am 14.8.2008
Mike F.
Employee Development Manager

Kommentare: Highly recommend this program due to it's ease of use and above all else, the support that I receive whenever I, or one of my other administrators, have a question.

Vorteile: This system meets the needs of our global work force and will help us to drive culture change around training. The system is incredibly user friendly for the end users. It also allows for easy implementation of revisions to Standard Operating Procedures. The customer support I receive is more than I would expect from any outside vendor of a service of this nature.

Nachteile: Standard reporting features don't always meet immediate needs but there are ways to see what I need to see.

End to End User Learning Program - Clinical Software

Bewertet am 6.11.2015
Tim L.
VP Provider Network Development

Kommentare: As VP of Service Product Management at Sage Healthcare, I contracted with eLogic to create a comprehensive e-learning program designed to fullly enable our end users to productively engage our Practice Management and Electronic Medical record system and become self-sustaining customers. Our program facilitated a 60% reduction in deployment costs and a 37% increase in customer satisfaction.
I went on to use elogic at NaviNet with similar results. Mark and his team are competent and professional at all times. They are a true pleasure as work partners. I'm looking forward to using them again here at RxAnte

I definitely and wholeheartedly recommend this product.

Bewertet am 29.6.2009
Ron L.
Staff Manager

Kommentare: I definitely and wholeheartedly recommend this product. It is an excellend web-based training tool that is effective and affordable.

Vorteile: eSSential has been every bit as good as promised and has been a huge benefit to our company. eSSential's support team is always very responsive on the rare occaision that an issue presents itself. I am very happy with the platform, and foresee using it for years to come.

Nachteile: Not much to complain about here. The application is very user friendly, and is a good value - The application works exactly like we expected it would.

Overall we really like the elogic software application. We are new to elogic so still learning !

Bewertet am 20.7.2015
Peggy P.
VP of Education

Kommentare: Overall elogic is meeting or exceeding our expectations. Our clients are finding it is very easy to use and to manage. In general we have not had any specific issues arise. What we have stumbled on has been our understanding of how functionality works and Customer Support has been great in assisting us and getting us to where we need to be. They are very responsive and extremely helpful.
I do believe the "Standard" report selections could be stronger with some additional features and reports, but elogic offers the Ad Hoc reporting tool that assists with this need.

Great system...even better support

Bewertet am 5.5.2012
Mandy S.
Director, Training & Employee Development

Kommentare: Exceptional experience. I would recommend eLogic to anyone - and I have!

Vorteile: System is user friendly and feature rich. Even better that they solution itself is the support and service. eLogic is unlike any other company. The level of support we have experienced is unlike anything I have experienced.

Nachteile: Every system has things you would like to change or enhance. The difference with eLogic is that they are open to all feedback and make enhancements to the system based on user feedback.