Über Greater Giving

Automatisiere, verfolge und verwalte deine Fundraising-Bemühungen über ein Dashboard. Die Greater Giving Event Software wird zur Verwaltung von Ereignissen verwendet.

Erfahre mehr über Greater Giving

For the top level, there are instructional videos for everything along with access to customer service representatives all the time.

Bewertungen zu Greater Giving

3,7
4,0

Greater Giving hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 73 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Greater Giving bereits verwendet?

Lisa
Director of Advancement in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Greater Giving is A Great Platform

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Definitely the best value out there for platforms of this sort. I would refer anyone to use it who works with events and fundraising.

It is easy to use with solid, quick support when necessary. Very user friendly overall. Great value for the cost! Works better than many more expensive programs. This is the second place I have worked where I have used it and will continue to endorse it going forward.

There are some areas where more training is needed or pieces can be added to make the creation of an event or fundraiser more complete or easier.

Kimiko
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Steady [sensitive content hidden] but could use a makeover

Kommentare: I will continue to use since it's what is most used but I truly hope they make improvement on the program in the months to come.

I think it's one of the most commonly used Fundraising platforms, so that would be it's plus side.

I truly don't like the back end of the greater giving, it's what drove me away for two years and it isn't very visually stimulating or pretty. I think many other platforms do a better job of this.

Elizabeth
Development Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not easy to use, but great customer support!

2,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, the company offers a product that can be very useful, but if you have a small fundraising team who doesn't design websites and have a lot of experience with backend website management, it is not the best unless you use it regularly and invest the time into learning it.

Greater Giving offers affordable options for fundraising event software, and makes it easy for event attendees to register and save their credit card information to make check-in process quicker. Their credit card swiper machines are excellent for check in and to square donations and purchases after the event without making supporters check out at the end of the event.

The event software is extremely hard to use, and not intuitive unless you have lots of website experience. For one example, if you add a logo for a sponsor to add to the event landing page, it doesn't say that it has to be specific format. A lot of guessing and calls to customer service. They do have tutorials, but several are outdated, so you waste time watching and realize you need to call customer support anyway.

Ryan
Philanthropy Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Meristem - Happy Customers!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have had an excellent experience with Greater Giving so far. We have had two events since last November, and both were very successful using Greater Giving as our platform!

I really appreciate the customer service Greater Giving provides. We ran our first silent auction and fund-a-need using Greater Giving last November. I had about 3, 1-hour phone calls asking questions and troubleshooting. Everytime I called, I was able to make great progress in the system.

Honestly, I have no complaints. Greater Giving is wonderful!

Monica
Monica
Graphic Designer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It is good, bu so hard to use and understand!

Kommentare: Overall the experience was ok. If 501 Auction had the same price as this one, I would go with 501 no questions asked. This one has a better price and better annual plan, but boy oh boy, it was hard to use!

What I liked the most was the price and the plan they offered us. It was considerably cheaper than other fundraising platforms and in the demonstration called that we had with them looked so easy and logical (beware!)

It is not easy to use AT ALL! It is super confusing to set up packages, import supporters, donors. Just building the website was a little nightmare. If it is your first time using this software make sure to have someone to hold your hand during the process. I really thought it would be easy to use, since I have worked with other fundraising programs before. Mistake! It took me a while to work around it and the tutorials didn't feel like enough to me.

Ron
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Greater Giving: Great software for event management

Kommentare: We use Greater Giving to manage our Marquee events (galas, golf, wine tasting, etc.) - events that usually have an auction component and the staff, volunteers and constituents love it. I've personally used Greater Giving software for the past eight years and have never worked with a software vendor that is more in tune with their customer's wants and needs. They actually ASK for ways they can improve the product and LISTEN! I've seen our suggestions appear in product updates repeatedly over the years and they never stop trying to improve their product. We began using their mobile bidding service over the past couple of years and the staff and patrons love it. Their Go Time event night software is so easy to use I barely have to train volunteers on event night - the software just walks them through the check-in/registration process and makes check out at the end of the night a breeze. As previous reviews mentioned, their website and reporting areas are a little more cumbersome to use, but I know that they are working on that too - we've already seen some great advances in reporting with the latest software release. Greater Giving software and event support is outstanding - they are only a phone call away anytime, but most importantly on the day of your event and a LIVE person answers the phone who knows the product and can fix your issues and get you back on track in no time! They are fantastic. I would highly recommend Greater Giving to any non- profit interested in experiencing a great event management tool. This is one fantastic organization!

Ease of use, outstanding customer support, mobile bidding option/component, auctioneer features for a professional live auction, leader boards, smooth check-in/check-out event process, ability to e-mail receipt to patrons at check out, volunteers absolutely love it! Patrons are very impressed at the flow of the event when we move the event management to Greater Giving.

Reporting is confusing and needs work and they need to make improvements in the backend website creation process but we are able to get the information out of the system that we need and we have great looking, easy to use websites.

Madi
Madi
Development Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Greater Giving

Kommentare: Overall great. There are occasional glitches but their customer support team is outstanding.

The auction and check in portion of the software are the most valuable. Allowing early and self check in for participants at events is fantastic and helpful.

This does not link to any of our other databases and we have to enter all information without any transfers

Arthur
Arthur
Systems Engineer in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We use it for an annual auction event

Kommentare: It works perfectly for our client to do their annual fund raiser

It is now all done on a web page. This has been a large improvement over the older versions. It is quick and easy for our volunteers to use. Support is excellent when you need it.

It can sometime time out when your are in a conference center wifi. Logging in can be confusing for volunteers

Allie
Operations and Finance Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Greater Giving is great for nonprofit fundraising

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

We use Greater Giving to track our events and it is very convenient. The card readers and system help us keep track of and charge donors immediately.

It isn't as intuitive as I would like but still works well.

Corine
Event coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We will use again

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Customer support is great! Ease of use is great. Easy to learn.

It did not have some of the abilities our previous service had, which made a ton of extra work on our end.

Carey
Fundraising Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review of Greater Giving Software

Kommentare: This software has allowed us to take our annual auction to the next level and it has allowed us to grow our bidder pool to include people who aren't able to attend the live event. It has helped increase our profits.

I like how easy the software is to use and our guests find it easy as well. The customer support is wonderful.

I am not a fan of how the image downloading is set up. We shouldn't have to do so much to configure our images to fit. I also would like to see a feature added that would save time when entering packages. I would like to have the option to enter in an item number when adding items to packages, not just words. When you have multiple people getting packages ready, not everyone uses the same wording and it is putsy and annoying to have to go out of Packages and into Items to find what I'm looking for if I don't use the same words that someone else used to identify an item. If you are going to have us assign numbers, maximize that. Elsewhere in the software, you have the capability to look up package numbers and item numbers.

Tammany
Director of Special Events in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Keeping my life sane!

Kommentare: Using the Greater Giving Software has allowed me to really be in control of the data and the ROI of my events. The software is very easy to use and set up. It has tremendous functionality and flexibility to engage multiple users. We look so professional at our events at check in and check out and guests love it. I have been using the product for three years and have hosted 10 different events through the software. Mobile bidding is beyond amazing! It has transformed our event and put the fun back in the cocktail hour because we are able to open up the bidding the day before the event to allow guests to browse and start the bidding process in the comfort of their own home or coffee shop. The reports have been invaluable to use with new committee members year after year to really hone in on the auction items that sell the best. The database makes connecting with the audience easy, year after year. One of the most important areas is the upper management. They actually listen to the clients and work to make needed changes to the product to be the most customer friendly product out there. The concern upper management has for the end consumer shows in the call center support. Their customer service staff is always available to answer questions and help guide me through anything I am doing or stuck on. This is great product that is just getting better each year!

The database features and fields, mobile bidding and ease of email campaigns.

Some of the fields could be located on different pages to make the work flow more integrated

Kiki
Development Officer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Greater Giving - really does give!

Kommentare: Our development office has now been using Greater Giving for a little over 2 years, after doing some extensive research and choosing it as the BEST option. This has given us the opportunity to use it for many different events more than once and across different departments/colleges within the medical university. Because it is web based, there are no restrictions on number of users and you can lock/unlock per event we have used it with select "third party" events- where all proceeds benefit us but the event is run by a group of volunteers and not a formal organization. It helped us streamline some of our functions for all our various events. It has also given us an opportunity to try some peer to peer fundraising. Other departments have now begun using it and others are now attempting events because this platform is available. We've found the ease of use in training our volunteers and interns a plus. The fact that almost anyone can be trained to create a landing page for ticket sales, auctions and peer to peer campaigns is a huge advantage for our organization. Go Time (day of event) process is another favorite aspect of Greater Giving. Overall we have been so pleased with both the customer support- some of our suggestions have even been incorporated in 2 upgrades since we've been using it! And they've actually lowered instead of increased the cost on Mobile Bidding (you used to have to pay per mb event and now it's a once a year cost) Not only are more funds raised, Greater Giving give us back time as well!

It's overall ease of use and convenience.

Some of the features are difficult to use/not up to par- peer to peer fundraising for ex. Also the webpage/landing page building can be quite complicated and the tutorial isn't comprehensive enough. Same goes for the reports- we know that there are so many but the training just touches the surface.

Gloria
Development Associate in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Could not do what we do without Greater Giving!

Kommentare: I sourced Greater Giving back in 2010 when we were producing our first Gala. I wanted software that would easily keep track of people and items. The ability to create a website was a bonus! Greater Giving performed like a champ before, during and after the event. I also began using the website capabilities for other events/fundraisers. The sites are pretty easy to set up and maintain. When I have needed more help, customer support is always there. They were really there for me at our second gala when the power went out. We had just finished the silent auction and the guests were seated for dinner and being served when the power went out. We were able to process all the silent auction items as we worked from the software and not the cloud. We decided not to have the live auction or fund a need. Instead, Greater Giving assisted us in creating an online auction and worked with us every step of the way. Their expertise and great products helped to save what could have been a disaster. Hospice East Bay has about 4 events a year where Greater Giving is utilized. As long as I am the Development Associate for this organization, we will be continuing our relationship with Greater Giving!

Easy to use. Great customer support. Full reporting capabilities. Easy customization.

When the website gets updated and things move around or there are different ways to do them. No manual updates when that happens.

USA

Transform your Auction experience!

Kommentare: Our school has benefited tremendously by using the Event Software and Mobile Bidding. In a few weeks we will be using both for the third time at our next Auction fundraiser. After the first year, we not only paid for the software and mobile bidding BUT increased our silent auction profit by $10,000! The program is very easy to use, streamlines all of our donations, and allows us to perform quick reviews post-event. Customer service has been exceptional. Several calls are set up with the Greater Giving team prior to the event and a team member is available during the entire duration of the event. All questions have been answered quickly. The Greater Giving team continues to give suggestions each year as to what we can try at our next event to help increase our profit. And both years the software has been updated with new features. Biggest benefit for our school has been the elimination of long checkout lines at the end of the night. With Mobile Bidding, guests having registered a credit card either before the event or during check-in are instantly notified of their winnings as soon as the Silent Auction closes. Priceless! We continue, a few years into our experience, to get great reviews from our attendees about the significant improvements that this package has made to our annual funraiser.

ease of use, customer service, mobile bidding function

Courtney
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Greater Giving is the best auction management software in the market.

Kommentare: Using Greater Giving allows my clients the time to focus on the important jobs of procuring auction items, sponsorships and partners. It adds credibility to their fundraising efforts and creates a better donor experience.

If a client is planning on incorporating an auction (in any format - online, in person or hybrid,) the Greater Giving is a great investment. It creates efficiency and professionalism in all aspects freeing up staff and volunteer time to do other important tasks.

There are always ways to improve and as they tackle some, others will pop up. Currently, I would love to see a direct export for Quickbooks. I would like to see more reports that combine donor info over multiple projects.

Anne
Director of Advancement in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nearly always intuitive to use, outstanding customer service for the times that it isn't.

Like many non-profits, we transitioned to an online platform during COVID but are now 'hybrid' with an online silent auction but live in person event. I was not on the team that selected GG for our first COVID/online event, but it was a wise choice. Honestly, I only use it now for the 4-5 months leading up to our annual event so there's always a little bit of time relearning things which have slipped from memory! It can be tricky to remember all of the operational details when you're not using it on a routine basis. As the title of my review says tho, for the times when operations aren't intuitive, customer service is always VERY helpful and gets me back on track in short order.

At first I spent loads of time searching online help which I found wasn't very specific, so now I go straight to online support which took care of that problem : )

jefe de tienda in Spanien
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastica herramienta de recaudacion de fondos.

Kommentare: Me gusta desde siempre desde que me la recomendaron esta herramienta es tan versátil y sencilla ya que hacer ver que las actividades del trabajo que te toque realizar en contexto de monitoreo de subasta y recaudación de fondos vas a poder tener el control a todo pagos numero de lotes con imagenes y muchos mas cosas funciones la cuales hacen que la experiencia de usuario sea grata he inmersiva la recomiendo.

En buena parte es una excelente herramienta es una alternativa muy buena ya que se basa en la recaudación de eventos y esa es nuestra rama de actividad tiene muy buenas funciones como la de asociar tu tarjeta para pagos automatizados desde que compras un lote, El soporte de atención es muy bueno disponible siempre lo económica que es, Tiene el potenciador de subasta que permite impulsas nuestras subasta para que futuros clientes vean mas rápido nuestros productos .

Hasta el dia de hoy no he tenido ningún problema de hecho me gusta mucho estoy tan agusto y optimización es agradable.

Sandra
Auction Consultant in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Greater Giving Ranks the Best

Kommentare: I have a great experience with Greater Giving. I am an auction consultant and currently use GG at 5 non-profits and I’m getting ready to add another one.

Integration of Greater Giving was very user friendly and met all our needs.

The only draw back is when a donor donates more than one of an item for an auction and it will be placed in multiple packages. I have to enter multiple items. You can’t copy and use separately.

Laura
CEO in USA
Philanthropie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Greater Giving Event Software

Kommentare: Overall it is a still a great software that has great functions and so far is the best I have used to run a large silent auction 50 items plus.

The software purchase covers features dealing with ticket sales, silent auction bids, community partners, sponsorship purchases and can safely store credit card information. Also, if your organization hosts more than one event per year you can add several events and track for no extra cost and store all donor information for those events.

The ease of use of this program is lacking. It is a bit confusing to run reports. It also doesn't make it very easy to set a Max capacity for an event and have it close down automatically. Someone has to go in and do so, or at least this is the experience we found. Also, you can only attach one checking/banking account to the software so if you have two large events and two separate accounts for them in order to use the software without having to repurchase you must stick to the one account.

Laura
CEO in
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Greater Giving Review

Kommentare: Like stated before Greater Giving is an amazing software and it makes it very easy to run your event through it. You are able to easily track ticket sales, input silent auction items, sell silent auction items, store vendor/partner information.

I love the easy access to those working with you (staff) and later for those using the Silent Auction feature the ease for those that sign up to be able to see the items and receive notifactions.

Overall it is a great product. There are a few kinks for example while adding your credit card via picture for those participating in the silent auction the information doesn't get put in exactly correct which causes for the process to take longer and the registration to be more difficult. At an event in which people are moving around and with an older crowd making the registration as easy and less time consuming would be more beneficial.

Mary
Owner/Event Producer in USA
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Visually Appealing and Functional Auction Software

Greater Giving is my preferred auction software - the main page is visually appealing and straight forward and the Greater Giving team continues to make updates that amplify the platform for virtual events (for example, their engagement center where you can embed a video). The thermometer view that can be shown during events to capture live donations is better than any others and that alone usually convinces my clients to use Greater Giving.

Greater Giving is not as affordable as other platforms and if my clients decide not to use it, it is usually because of the price - specifically because of the online auction add on. Greater Giving really corners the market but I wish it was less expensive so I could more fully recommend it to non-profits with less resources and smaller budgets.

Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

More features this year...they seem to be focusing on Auctions

Kommentare: It's getting better as an auction platform. They recently added a lot more functionality and updated the look and feel. They are also doing a better job with training and calls, esp. they quarterly update calls.

We use Greater Giving for our online and in person auction. Auction software is such a niche market, we had to purchase this for fundraising purposes.

No longer use it for other fundraising since it was cumbersome and clunky. While they have templates there are SO MANY screens to click through to get the data you need.

Rebecca
Admin Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Not a great fit

I do like that you can view multiple records by clicking next, rather than going back to the list and selecting a new one.

It really didn't provide many tools except keeping records of items. It didn't generate bid sheets, online bidding options, or financial reports. I'm glad I switched to ReadySetAuction this year.

Antwort von Greater Giving

Thank you for your feedback, which is very helpful to us as we continue to develop and improve our products. Greater Giving Event Software does offer multiple types of bid sheets (printed and online), Online Bidding functionality, and dozens of customizable financial reports. These features are widely supported through our free training and support channels via phone, email, chat, and on-demand. If you utilize Greater Giving in the future, we hope that you will take advantage of these features and our excellent customer support.

Tracy
Development Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A solid product but expensive

Kommentare: Overall, Greater Giving is a solid event management platform for beginners but if you do multiple events a year or are advanced in this type of software, I would pass and look for something else.

This software is fairly straightforward to use for event management. It is pretty intuitive for a beginner user but anything moderately advanced requires some additional training. Customer service is pretty responsive and help articles are informative and easy to find the topics you are looking for. I particularly like how easy it is to assign people to tables on the back end.

Overall, this software feels outdated to me, compared to other software. Some things- like logo placement on an event page- cannot be changed. In fact, I feel all the functions on the event page are not as customizable as they could be. It doesn't follow the flow or feel of our website and looks out of place. Payment processing fees are high. The back end is fairly simplistic.