Information Captured in Smithers!

Bewertet am 9.11.2016
Laurel M.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Using the @Ease database has really improved the capturing of our information through features such as the receipt notes and qualities. I have access to all our Foundation's information at my finger tips that is so much more specific than what appears in deposit books or the memo line of cheques. Our bookkeeping practices are more sound and error-proof now than before. I also make great use of the mail merge features and report printing for presenting to my Board of Directors.

Vorteile: Mail Merge
Various Reporting Features
Receipting Information Saved

Nachteile: I have the occasional frustration getting exactly the information I am looking for on reports - this is likley a training issue that could be solved by re-reading the manual.

von Batsch Group an 9.11.2016

Thank you Laurel. We do run seminars on reports and just ran one recently. When in doubt, please call we are always here to help! It does take time to learn all aspects of a program, but reports are important so please just call us or check the Tutorials as we have several reports listed with video instruction.

Big system functionality for a fraction of the price

Jennifer P.
Director of Development
Fundraising, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've worked with a big database that everyone has heard of and can say that @ease is capable of everything that I ever used that big one for - and at a fraction of the price. Donors, memberships, volunteers - You couldn't ask for more responsive customer service. The tutorials are well worth the time.
Also, I am very happy to support a Canadian-owned company. Not having to worry about fluctuating prices because of differences in exchange rates makes budgeting so much simpler.

Vorteile: Canadian-owned and operated.
Multi-constituent functionality.
Price point.

Nachteile: It is sometimes hard to follow the path that tech support offers, I think because it's so intuitive for them. I need to be sure that I am asking questions very clearly and that I am asking them to slow down so I can actually learn from the tech support conversation.

Donor database

Bewertet am 18.9.2018
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: it has a lot of information at hand. Once you know how to use it, it is very useful. The reports are very helpful. The support is GREAT!

Nachteile: would like to be able to access more data/information from the reports - it would be nice to be able to drill down in some of them (similar to simply accounting). It takes awhile to understand and use.

von Batsch Group an 24.9.2018

Thank you for your review. Learning how software of any kind works does take time. I have lots of experience in this area having had to learn numerous languages and applications. Regarding the drill down, unfortunately our reports are just that print ready, so different applications do work differently.
There are several ways to examine those who have donated to a campaign or to review a donor's gifts. Give us some feedback and we may be able to add a new report with more of the information you are looking for.
Batsch Group Inc

@Ease has been able to deliver a multitude of vital services to help us utilize donor management.

Bewertet am 5.6.2015
Darren B.
Marketing & Fund Development Associate

Kommentare: Pros: We are able to easily capture and track: donor info, donation summaries, and donor trends to help us achieve our fundraising goals. We are able to pull and analyze practically any report that we desire, which is helpful with forecasting campaigns and evaluating our successes. It is also a great tool for scheduling grants, proposals, and Impact Reports, which is important with fundraising and donor stewardship. Cons: The updates to the software can be complicating and confusing, especially if you have @Ease on a multitude of computers. It can be highly open to human error with data entry, which means you need to remain at a high level of focus when entering donation information. There are times that you need multiple windows open when performing a task, however, you need to close windows that have vital information in order to open up another window that has other vital info that you need, resulting in having to write down information on paper or trying to remember key information.

von Batsch Group an 11.6.2015

Trained people are the ones needed for accurate data entry. Unfortunately, the only one responsible for the data entered is the person at the keyboard. We strongly recommend training because guess work can be dangerous.
Optionally we have added features to help with entry as in the case of bulk hours for volunteer work, where an entry person was unaware that New was required between entries otherwise the activity was viewed as an update. New prompts were added to help the data entry people identify what state they were in ... New or Update.
Regarding windows, the profile windows that reside behind the master table windows do need to be closed before toggling between windows. The Donor Profile Report can be very useful when multiple fields are needed.
Updates are getting easier with V 2.0 as no browsing is required to determine if Program Files or Program Files(x86) is being used to house the program. Where IT people are involved or staff, this is now just a double on the update patch

Working with Ease

Bewertet am 19.10.2018
Deanne T.
Donations & Office Systems Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The longer I use @Ease, the more I like it - I'll need to run a new kind of report and find the parameters there already. The basic data entry is very easy to do and the accounting data is easy to set up - the System Maintenance options are sensible and easy to set up.

Vorteile: @Ease is a very comprehensive software for charities, covering almost every eventuality from type of data that needs to captured, to reporting and data extraction.

Nachteile: E-receipts are tricky when errors need to be corrected.

Great fundraising program

Bewertet am 18.10.2018
Bobbi O.
Admin Assistant
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Time is always an issue for any organization especially if you have a smaller number of staff taking care of multiple tasks. I find the EASE program easy to learn and the emailing of receipts efficient & time saving. Our rep is wonderful - always responding quickly with solutions to questions that can be unique to our charity.

Vorteile: I value the excellent customer service ... always a quick response to any questions or concerns I have. I also enjoy being able to email receipts vs printing & mailing - it saves time and money. We primarily use EASE for receipting and contacting donors, there is much more that an organization could access.

Nachteile: The software is great ... some of the reporting can be a bit confusing until you get the hang of it but it's often due to a lack of knowledge & experience on my part.

User Friendly & Great Support

Bewertet am 18.10.2018
Amirtha S.
Accounting
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using this software since 2005. When doing mass mail outs Q Express works well with mail merge. Easy to get new donors into the system with Import utility. Customer support is always there to help us.

Vorteile: This software is very user friendly. Pledge management, Import, Q express & Reports features are excellent. Great support & training from support team.

Nachteile: Raise Funds with Ease & Donate Now can be improved.

Working with @Ease is a breeze!

Terri M.
Development Assistant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Sharron and the crew at Batsch Group are on top of the fundraising world. Always just a phonecall or email away with guidance or advice, with a variety of tutorials and webinars for every situation. I highly recommend @Ease for all of your fundraising needs.

Nachteile: would like it to be windows based

von Batsch Group an 7.11.2016

@EASE is windows based. I think they may have meant Cloud based. We do have a Cloud option using the MS AZURE cloud. Unfortunately, many hospital foundations cannot go cloud based in Canada due to privacy rules.

Donors & Members - managing our most valuable assets

Sharon M.
Administrative Assistant
Museen & Institutionen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We manage a donor and member database of just over 2000 and growing. Sharron Batsch and the @ease software enables us do do just that. Manage, organize & take control of tracking, receipting, and most importantly acknowledgement of our donors & members. The database is shared among Administration and Professional Development. We have received excellent training from Sharron and absolutlely the very best support.

Vorteile: It is detailed. There are lots of options for reporting.

Anyone can use @Ease

Bewertet am 9.11.2016
Janet T.
Fundraising, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As an Executive Director of a small foundation, I know it is important for me to have access to information as I need it. @Ease has been a great software to use that has been very friendly for someone like me who is not afraid to get their hands in!

Vorteile: The features I want are easy to use and it does not require being a computer programmer to create reports etc.

Nachteile: I haven't discovered any real cons. The only advice I have is to use it often so your learning keeps on developing. Like anything... if you don't use it, you will lose it.

Easy peasy donor management software!

Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Guljamal T.
Fund Development Assistant
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: @ease is a big part of helping our agency to achieve our fundraising goals

Vorteile: What I liked most about @ease that I could quickly learn how to use this software in no time because of its easy and quick functionality of capturing donors/donations and tracking them.

Nachteile: So far I like this software very much and have no comments on cons.

Ease with @EASE

Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Nancy S.
Resource Development Officer
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Everything is in one place. I can run amazing reports. It far out performs DonorPerfect or Raisers Edge and it is Canadian.

Vorteile: It is straightforward, easy to learn, amazing support, reasonable price, costs are not dependent on fluctuations of the Canadian dollar.

Nachteile: There is nothing I dislike about this software.

Easy Fundraising with @EASE

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Nancy S.
Fund Development & Administrative Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: All my development information is consolidated in one spot. No more using Access, Excel or QuickBooks to record information. All available at the click of a button!

Vorteile: Straightforward. Simple to get amazing reports. Easy to train new users. Customer support is exceptional.

Nachteile: Can't think of anything. If I had a complaint it would be with non-profits opting for US software not Canadian.

von Batsch Group an 17.4.2019

Thank you Nancy! It is a pleasure to work with someone who really understands fund development!

Really appreciate how accessible Sharron is to her clients!

Kelly L.
Donor Relations Coordinator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: @ Ease is the only fundraising tool I am familiar with. I find it very easy to use and maintain and like the reports I can generate from it. I really appreciate how available Sharron is when it comes to needing any type of help or information. I enjoy the tutorials and classes that are provided.

Vorteile: How easy it is to use.

@Ease makes my job easy!

Bewertet am 16.11.2016
Debbie B.
Admin .assistant
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using @ease for 8 years. Sharron and her team offer excellent support!
@Ease is user friendly and I am able to provide reports, mail lists, etc in minutes.

Vorteile: The ease of pulling reports that are needed.

Nachteile: I really don't have any

Valuable software program for Hospital Foundations

Bewertet am 10.11.2016
Laura H.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Always great support from Sharron and team whenever needed. Just a phone call away.
Easy fundraising database to work with.
Great program for generating reports especially when working with auditors and year end.

Vorteile: Good reliable software, takes care of all of our needs.

Excellent Database

Bewertet am 31.10.2018
Laura H.
Foundation Administrator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Creating reports for finances and CRA. Tracking our donations and campaigns..

Vorteile: Very easy to use and exceptional support.

Nachteile: I actually can't think of anything that I don't like about the software.

Review for @EASE

Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Sharon R.
Finance Technician
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: @EASE has made tracking specific groups very easy. It has also given us a easy and well informed list of all of our contacts, contributions, and helped immensely with charitable receipting and with our fundraising project.

Vorteile: What I like the most about the software is that it is easy to use and provides you with all of the options that you would ever be looking for when running reports of looking up specific information.

Nachteile: There is nothing I could state at this time about what I like the least about this software.

SHF Review

Diana M.
Administration
Fundraising, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Using @Ease is very easy and quick. Not at all cumbersome like some databases. The Q-Xpress feature makes pulling information quick and easy.

Vorteile: It is quick and easy

Administrator Coordinator

Ethel A.
Administrative Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience with @Ease is been excellent. Pleasant to talk to the customer service and the tech support. I have all good praises with @ease people and the software.

Brenda Strafford Centre

Sean F.

Kommentare: Like many a fundraiser, when I was hired I got very little orientation/training. I saw the tutorials etc but had little time to go through them and less time to attend training in Edmonton. There were some internal IT issues as well, so ease of use score is certainly partly on our side to blame. The phone support I receive is outstanding and provided very quickly so that's the best part of my user experience.

Vorteile: the support

Nachteile: when i make a mistake i find it difficult to correct

von Batsch Group an 1.9.2017

Thank you for your review. Sorry you gave us such a low ease of use score, where in most cases @EASE receives 4 of 5 out of 5. Training is important when managing such an important asset. Thank you for your comments on our service. We love our work and the ability we have to help our clients.
Hopefully your management will provide you with time and funds to attend some courses. We offer on-line one-on-one training as an option to travel. Chat soon?

@ease has been valuable mostly in tracking our donations and contacts.

Bewertet am 9.6.2015
Roxanne C.
Resource Development Manager

Kommentare: @ease has been effective for tracking all donations for our agency and providing reports on donors, contacts and information for our board. It takes time to use and learn but if offers so much more than what we utilize. The purpose of purchasing @ease was that our agency could "grow" into using more features and have it as an agency used database for tracking all external contacts, especially for succession planning. We are planning to used the DONATE feature and incorporating it in to our special events. When there is something that we need to get from the software and it does not provide it, there is the opportunity to have that feature added for all users purpose. Being on it and using it is the key to success for any user and they must be trained to have the knowledge and expertise for consistent data input.

Kate K.
Executive Assistant
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Even though I still struggle on occasion I don't know what I'd do without the support contract.
We have been with @Ease for over 7 years and its truly a program worth learning. I'm sure if we used it to full capacity the benefits would be even greater!

Vorteile: It is the backup for everything we do; fund development, events, volunteers, etc.

Nachteile: If I've made a mistake and have already printed the receipt it is difficult to fix the error.

Easy to learn and user friendly.

Bewertet am 11.6.2015
Amirtha S.
Accounting Assistant

Kommentare: Processing donations and printing receipts are fast and easy.
Can track proposals and correspondences relating to a donor, volunteers etc.
Generating various reports is simple.
Import utility is the best. Bringing in new data and updating existing data is very simple with this.
Excellent support from Sharron and her staff.
Easy to do updates & upgrades.
I learnt a lot by just clicking on the tutorials. I always enjoy the training classes done by Sharrron. I have been using this software for 10 years and I never had any complaints.
Now we have started using Donate Now and it is working well for us.

Review 2016

Bewertet am 14.2.2017
L S.

Kommentare: the @Ease program is continually being upgraded and new features added to ensure top performance. Customer service has prompt reaction time with on line assistance to solve any problems.

von Batsch Group an 14.2.2017

Training is important for any organization wanting to use the full range of features @EASE offers. Tutorials are provided through the software well as on-line webinars to support learning. Clients can request special one on one sessions for specific areas. We look forward to continuing to build ease of use and functionality for this charity.