Instancy Learning Management System Erfahrungen

Filtern nach:

Über Instancy Learning Management System

Ein integriertes LMS/LCMS, das Lernprogramme für Bildungseinrichtungen und Unternehmen verwalten, bewerten, planen und bereitstellen kann.

Erfahre mehr über Instancy Learning Management System

Brandi T.
Education Director in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product with excellent customer service!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I could not have asked for a better experience!

We searched through many LMS systems that were not able to do exactly what we needed (zoom courses that could be scheduled with recurring classes). The team at Instancy worked with us and helped us create exactly what we needed to operate.

Creating classes in the program was not always intuitive, but the team always went above and beyond to make sure I understood what to do. They would send extensive emails with screenshots and directions or they would schedule a video chat demonstration and record so that I could go back and review when needed.

Tim C.
Manager, Training & Quality Assurance in Kanada
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

We Made the Right Choice!

Kommentare: Overall, Instancy LMS has been a godsend to our company. Having everything in one place - hosting, tracking, reporting, assigning - has improved efficiency, accuracy, and overall administrator/user experience.

When we first started shopping for the perfect LMS, it seemed like so few systems offered everything we needed at a price we could afford. Instancy was the perfect solution: flexibility, feature-packed, ala carte pricing options, and an affordable sticker price. And the user interface is attractive, customizable, and easy to navigate.

So far we've had no issues that Instancy Support was unable to address quickly and efficiently.

Richelle P.
Sr.Customer Implementation Coordinator in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Instancy Review

I like that the platform is user-friendly as it is easy to navigate.

A lot of glitches and the customer service is not at par

Tom D.
President in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Small Business Technical Training

Kommentare: My overall experience has been very positive. These folks are great to work with and helpful in teaching me how to use the product. the volume has been far lower due to COVID than anticipated, but Instancy has stuck with me and helps when needed.

Instancy and the Instancy Team are great folks. For the very small user, this is an easy application-based package using standard industry components. We find it easy to use and plan the expansion of capability using video and other learning assets in the near future. Support is improving steadily and is easy to work with.

Support. Instancy is improving the product all of the time, a very good thing. However, in the beginning, getting support and help was not easy. It might take days to have a ticket addressed and communication lines and time zones are limited. In recent months, there has been a steady improvement in this arena.

Ivonne R.
CEO in USA

Great product and service!

I am very familiar with the Instancy platform and personnel as I was the LMS administrator for our organization. The staff is incredibly knowledgeable and eager to accommodate at every turn. Their dedication to our success was unrivaled. The client's interface was easy and enjoyable to navigate. Our clients raved about the training product we served!!

There's nothing that I dislike about the platform.

Terri S.
Education Consultant in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

The Best LMS Software Available

The best learning platform I've used. Knowledgeable staff and customer support. They really know the education field and I feel like they really care about my success. The tools you get out of the box are the same whether you have 10 users or 10,000 users. It is a great value.

There is really nothing missing in my opinion. The software is so robust you can pick and choose the features you want to use

Arpita D.
Founder in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Partner company

sandbox features - do it yourself, integration

may be more content, MS teams integration aspects