Outstanding LMS

Rae M.
Learning Architect
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We did not have an LMS at CoolIT when I started. After looking over a number of solutions, we came down to three top contenders. Upon meeting with the team at SkyPrep, weighing the cost vs benefit, and the consistent professionalism of the SkyPrep team, our choice became easy. The SkyPrep team are open to partnering and very helpful when I need some assistance or advice on the best way to complete a task. Both myself and the HR Manager are thrilled with our choice.

Vorteile: SkyPrep has a number of features that has made my job as the one person learning team easier. I love the dashboard that my participants see and how simple/user friendly it is for them. The ease to add courses, materials and create learning paths has been a wonder. The ability to create our own custom email templates, landing page and branding has made the LMS our own rather than appearing to be from a third party. Finally, it's awesome that my learners can access the LMS via their phone, laptop or desktop. It is helping us create a true learning culture here at our companyl.

Nachteile: I would like the reporting to be a bit more robust and friendly. I can get what I need, but I need to do some work for it. The only other thing I would like is when I'm needing to check on a learner's progress and pop into their account, when I go to switch back to my admin account, it doesn't bring me back to the screen I was working on before I logged into the user. Both things are small, and easily worked around.

Wholehearted Endorsement of this Product

Greg H.
Training Director
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Pricing is economical and transparent. No mandatory phone conference/interview just to find out what it costs. Efficient sales process. Before my first phone call with the sales rep, they provided me links to YouTube videos detailing their capabilities, which greatly minimized the time required with the sales team to understand exactly what they offer. They were the only LMS I researched that did this and didn't hide their costs until the end. Extremely user friendly platform to administer and use that includes built-in course authoring tools. Meets all of our needs to provide internally developed online course ware in several formats. A course catalog and means for purchasing course ware from external content vendors is also integrated into the LMS. The staff are very responsive, outstanding to work with and very helpful when needed. They are also proactive and have solicited feedback about what next upgrades to their platform we would most like to see. If/when they get to some of those I'll easily give them full marks for functionality and features.

Nachteile: Customer service and communication is primarily via email, therefore, clarifying the exact nature and extent of a problem sometimes requires some back and forth.

Great product! Easy to use! Very effective!

Shalayna P.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am a corporate trainer for a dental management company, training over 100 employees each day. It is very important to us that we are able to apply systematic and consistent information to all 7 of our dental offices. SkyPrep has allowed us to do so, and has made it a very simple process. It's easy to set up, easy to make changes, and easy to track our employees' progress. It's also very user-friendly for the staff completing their training courses. We love it!

Vorteile: The software is very user-friendly and has been extremely easy to set up and implement.

Nachteile: I wish there was a feature to replace videos in the Resource Center. Often times our videos require updating, and it would be wonderful if we could easily replace a video, like we do with a document, without having to delete it, upload a new one, and add it back into all appropriate courses.

Pleasantly surprised with SkyPrep

Bewertet am 24.3.2017
Lindsey S.

Kommentare: We are a midsize municipal government agency and purchased SkyPrep for our LMS about a year ago. As the administrator for the LMS, I have been thoroughly impressed. The system has a very intuitive and user-friendly UI, our users require very little training to use it. They open it up and say, "oh, ok, I see my training pending my completion here. Seems easy enough." And that's it. Also from an admin side, its easy to use - I've trained several non-technical users on the admin role and I get similar feedback on ease of use. We also have a few 'group managers' who have security rights somewhere between admins and users. It's inexpensive, which is perfect for us with a limited budget. Several departments have created their own content in Powerpoint or videos, and we've launched it to users, and the group manager monitors completion. We partnered with external content providers as well, - that's where the big money seems to go, so its been more cost effective to develop our own, which is easy to do with their content creator tool. But SkyPrep accepts content in so many different formats, that we've been able to leverage various webinar recordings, Youtube videos, even DVD content and internally-developed policies in Word and PDF. Reporting is pretty simple - my only complaint is that the reporting options are somewhat limited. However, I sent an email to the service team making a request for an additional filter option, and - wham! They added it to my account. I was very impressed that they listened to my feedback and were so accommodating. That additional report has made my job much easier. Another thing I've been thoroughly impressed with is their frequent releases and enhancements. It always seems like they're adding some new cool feature that again makes my job easier - seems like the frequency is somewhere between monthly and quarterly. I still email my original contact on occasion with a question or comment, and he always gets back to me within a day. Really, really pleased with SkyPrep.

Team Expansion Worked Perfectly

Bewertet am 29.4.2019
Hannah W.
National Director, Sales Training and Recruiting
Hausmeisterservice, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We started using SkyPrep a few years ago, solely for training our sales team. We saw great success with the platform and decided to expand our user base to include company-wide training initiatives. Our expansion took very little time and we have been able to accomplish numerous company-wide training goals in a fraction of the time that we expected.

Vorteile: SkyPrep is user-friendly and has required little training for our field employees to use it. Creating and editing training modules is quick, easy, and requires little technical knowledge, which has helped me in my position immensely.

Nachteile: I do not have anything negative to say about SkyPrep at this time.

Government Client 2 classes created

Bewertet am 6.4.2017
Anamarie R.
Senior Environmental Specialist
Umweltdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The ease of creating the course is excellent. The ability to upload videos, documents, exams is user-friendly. Searching for users and viewing their course history, and the details of the individual course items is fantastic. I would have given more starts for features & functionality but I think our use of the system pales in comparison to your other customers and we have not had the need to take advantage of full features available to us. The value is good considering the time savings from an in-person course. Thanks and keep up the great work!

Vorteile: ease of use, ability to share classes with other potential customers

Nachteile: not sure if users are cheating...
not sure if users have ability to complete courses on their smartphones?

Top of the Line Service

Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Zack Z.
Director of Education
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Everyone at Skyprep was extremely professional, prompt, fair, and friendly. I was able to get answers to my numerous questions promptly. Rep. was amazing in working with us to meet all of our demands, big or small. He and others always did was fair and right, and we couldn't be any happier with our choice to use Skyprep and their services to meet all of our school's and business needs.

Vorteile: The software is extremely easy to use, even given my somewhat challenged IT experience. I was able to create classrooms and add various files effortlessly. My students and employees enjoyed using the software quite a bit as well.

Nachteile: I think this was just me, but I was unable to add contents, such as pictures/graphs/charts, to questions that I created on tests/assessments to make them more interactive.

SkyPrep Review

Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Courtney H.
Learning and Development Specialist
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This has helped with tracking employee compliance training, new hire training, etc. It has been great to add a more formalized look and feel to our training program.

Vorteile: As an admin, the system is very user friendly. Uploading content, creating new user accounts, creating courses and learning paths, etc. is very straightforward. I am also able to get quick responses from the SkyPrep team when I run into issues. I have also seen some of our feature requests become actual features, which has been great!

Nachteile: We did have some technical issues on our end that other customers did not experience. So it took a bit of time before it was able to be diagnosed and resolved. The issue was something our company needed to address.

Easy to use, and great support team!

Bewertet am 8.4.2019
Negar M.
Registered Nurse
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have had a great experience so far, and BoostHQ complemented SkyPrep and completed our e-learning tools.

Vorteile: I like to clean interface and easy to navigate platform. I am an admin on the platform and I am easily able to create courses, add users and generate reports. And from the learners' side, we receive minimal questions on how to work with the platform.
We also use BoostHQ as a repository for our learning material, and the integration between the two products has made it very easy to manage and share our content with employees.

Nachteile: No complain so far. We have had few reach-outs to the support team and asked for a specific type of report, and our account manager helped us with it.

Clean Easy to Use Interface

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Andrew Z.
Corporate Trainer

Vorteile: I love the modern and minimalist approach to the UI. There is nothing there that doesn't need to be there (which I know is cutting down on questions I have to answer from my users). As we are integrating SkyPrep into our own product as a reference, the simple interface also makes it feel more like an extension of the product rather than a whole different software suite.

Nachteile: I would like some more powerful tools and available configurations from an admin's perspective.

SkyPrep - Great support, Great buy~

Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Meg N.
Trainer
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: SkyPrep employees are very attentive to the needs of their customers. We have personal support without account and receive help with troubleshooting issues when they arise.

Vorteile: SkyPrep allows us to track our employee training fairly easily. Once we came up with a plan of attack in how we wanted to format our LMS, it became apparent to us that SkyPrep offered most of the tracking options we needed to keep our employees learning. SkyPrep allows us to assign training to anyone in the company and track the progress of their work.

Nachteile: There are a few options that are missing from SkyPrep which we have been promised will be developed soon.

Skyprep is A Great Option for Courses

Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Data Manager
Medienproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were able to totally put our training online using Skyprep and it's been successful for most users, only some individuals have had trouble navigating the system. We've had young adults all the way to seniors using Skyprep and it has helped with giving people flexibility with how fast or slow they want their training to be. It's fairly easy to manage and we're looking at additional ways to use it in our company. Customer support has always been good and unlike other software we use, we haven't had much issues with Skyprep at all so we've been consistently happy with it.

Vorteile: Skyprep is fairly easy to use and pick up, and flexible with customization. You can upload several types of files.

Nachteile: We had very basic reporting which isn't as helpful for fine tuning reports, but we are hoping more advanced reporting will allow us an easier time.

The SkyPrep team has been amazing at developing solutions to meet our unique LMS needs.

Bewertet am 19.5.2017
Anna F.
Employee Development Coordinator

Kommentare: The ability to have our managers track their team members' learning, ease of scheduling classes, course materials stored in one easy to access place, the specific permissions we were able to set up for users and managers, the reporting features, the "helpdesk" features/support, and the user-friendly design.

Vorteile: The customer support via SkyPrep has been phenomenal in everything from developing requested software features, "helpdesk" accessibility when we have questions, explaining things clearly, and being positive and upbeat in every interaction via E-mail or phone.

Nachteile: For any kind of software (LMS or non-LMS), there are always features you could dream up. I think that the value you get from the investment you make in the SkyPrep software is definitely worth it. (We have the Enterprise Plan.)

Easy to Use

Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Julie H.
Specialist II
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are in the beginning stages of using SkyPrep, but so far our employees like the platform. They find it easy to use and understand. When I have needed assistance SkyPrep support has always been available. I like talking with a person, rather than resolving issues via email. I would highly recommend this product!!

Vorteile: I like that I can easily figure out the functionality without needing to contact SkyPrep for help. When I signed up for the free trial, I was able to quickly enter users, assign courses and create assessments without assistance. That sold me on the product. My company now uses it on a daily basis.

Nachteile: Sometimes the platform is so easy to use that I over-think functionality. But, with a quick call to our account manager issues are resolved.

your learning platform partner

Bewertet am 19.6.2014
Jack K.
Founder & Director

Kommentare: I have been on both sides of the IT tech/user interface. I can enthusiastically and unequivocally say that I have never known an IT operation with a more positive can-do attitude than SkyPrep's. First, they have a stellar platform. But no platform is perfect and there are always features and options that might make it better. In other IT operations -- including the ones I have belonged to -- the attitude on the part of the tech people was very much we/they. "We (the tech people) know all. And wouldn't this be a great job if it weren't for all those users and customers we have to deal with." The attitude at SkyPrep is much healthier and ultimately much more constructive for everyone. If you have an idea for a feature, SkyPrep's approach is open-minded and creative. "Hmmm. Maybe that would be a good idea. And maybe it would be even better if we also did such-and-such..." I'm not saying the SkyPrep tech people don't have to prioritize and I'm not saying they can drop everything for every request you make, but they seem to think of customers as partners, as scouts for what the training market needs. So if you need more than a cookie cutter approach to a learning platform, I would make two suggestions. Number one, sign up with SkyPrep; most if not all the features you need are probably already there. Number Two, think of yourself as their partner in return by respectfully and appreciatively letting them know what you think would help them in their mission of making SkyPrep even better and better and better. And that's saying a lot.

von SkyPrep an 31.7.2014

Thanks Jack! We will always work to make sure you are getting what you need.

Love SkyPrep

Bewertet am 29.3.2017
Joe M.
Sr Mgr, Quality and Compliance
Unterhaltungselektronik, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Skyprep has allowed us to really streamline our training programs and be compliant with the industry standards that we follow. It's affordable, flexible, and great for our company.

Vorteile: Ease of use, flexibility, cost

Nachteile: Would prefer some more advanced features.

von SkyPrep an 31.3.2017

Hi Joe! Thank you taking the time to provide us with a review. I wanted to let you know that we are in the process of adding some exciting new features for 2017. If you reach out to info@skyprep.com, a team member will be happy to provide a summary of our development plans.

So pleased with SkyPrep

Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Theresa C.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We had a perpetual challenge of keeping current training materials up to date and in one location. SkyPrep allows us to store/update/edit easily any material we need. Users are able to view any item they wish from the mobile app, which is awesome.
Additionally, we can create custom courses to ensure information is distributed and assessed as we need.

Vorteile: It allows us to keep all of our most current protocols and training items in one convenient location available to all employees.

Nachteile: The only draw back (which has since been added) was the ability to place Google links in SkyPrep. We store all originals in Google drive, having the link allows us to edit from the Google side and know that the materials in SKyPrep always stay current.

Great Resource

Bewertet am 3.4.2017
Kara N.
Data Department Manager
Medienproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are a small-growing-to-midsize company that uses Skyprep as an online training site for external clients. It's easy to set up various modules by simply adding and arranging Powerpoints, videos, PDFs, etc. Like any software, there are improvements to me made (it would be nice to be able to filter active vs. inactive users and have even better reporting features, but over the year we've used the platform it only keeps improving, it doesn't get worse. I tried a demo of another software site that wasn't as easy to use, so I would say Skyprep is one of the best on the market for people without a computer programming background. Users, for the most part, find it easy to use, they just have trouble sometimes with losing their log-ins, resetting their passwords, and knowing the right button to go to the next module. But overall, most everyone has had a very good experience with this platform, internally and externally.

Vorteile: Ease of use, features, layout, accepted files

Nachteile: Reporting, managing users

Excellence

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Rick W.
E-Learning, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are very satisfied with SkyPrep and its excellence in service, quality, and customer responsiveness.

Vorteile: Reliable and easy to use...it's an essential tool for STARLINK's delivery to its members.

Nachteile: STARLINK and its member institutions utilize analytics - we'd love to see more robust analytics with SkyPrep.

STARLINK and SkyPrep

Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Rick W.
Director, STARLINK
E-Learning, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall experience is great - SkyPrep is reasonably priced and performs well. It meets our needs and we are very pleased with the customer service!

Vorteile: Intuitive, end user friendly, single sign-on, reliable, GREAT support from our account rep...

Nachteile: No complaints with SkyPrep. It's a great service for us.

Excelent LM System and Support

Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Pamela K.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Always quick to respond if I have any issues or questions.

Vorteile: Easy to learn and use. Almost plug and play.

Nachteile: Would appreciate a decision tree to go from a failed final to allow for a second final after a state mandated wait period. But I have gotten around that issue.

Great training software for my customer service team

Bewertet am 7.3.2019
Srdjan K.
Medizinische Geräte, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great experience so far, we mainly use SkyPrep to train our overseas customer service team. We use the webinar function a lot and never had issues with it. I also really like the advanced reporting features, I need to create customized reports for our weekly meetings and SkyPrep makes everything available easily.

Vorteile: Ease of use, customer service, easy to manage the platform and create courses as an administrator

Nachteile: No complaints so far, I asked the customer service team for specific features and it so happened that they are releasing a set of new features soon, some of which are the ones I was looking for.

SkyPrep is our partner in providing an exceptional learning experience for our staff.

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Stephanie K.
Education and Safety Program Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our experience has been overwhelmingly positive. We've been a customer for going on 7 years. Their customer service team is always available and any issues are resolved in a timely manner.

Vorteile: I really appreciate Skyprep's ease of use. We're a smaller organization and I'm able to handle all of the administrative tasks, adding new learners and courses and running reports.

Nachteile: I would like to see improvements in the course introduction section. This area needs to draw the learners eye to any special instructions or course comments.

SkyPrep Review

Bewertet am 6.3.2019
Rhonan B.
International Director of Coaching
Sport, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of use for managers and learners on the platform.

Nachteile: Doesn't completely match the hierarchy of our franchise company. We currently utilise the admin, manager, learner system. Some of our master franchisees are admin users and it would be useful if head office staff members would have more insight that master franchisees don't need access to. Admin access can be overwhelming for some master franchisees so we are transitioning them back to manager access but that doesn't leave them much functionality in creating content for their franchisees.

5 stars for SkyPrep

Angie G.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Extremely pleased with SkyPrep

Vorteile: User friendly and easy to navigate for non tech individuals.

Nachteile: A technical feature while exiting an exam