CIS Utility Billing Bewertungen

von Continental Utility Solutions

Filtern nach:

Über CIS Utility Billing

Technologie für Versorgungsunternehmen mit Kundendatenbanken von 50 bis 500.000, einschließlich CIS, Verbrauchsabrechnung und Buchhaltung.

Erfahre mehr über CIS Utility Billing

IT Specialist at Continental Utility Solutions, Inc.
  • Bewertet am 13.4.2018

"Excellent Utility Billing Software"

Vorteile: The technical support staff is AMAZING! Very knowledgeable and professional. There are so many options and functions with this software. It is very detailed and there are so many different modules to help manage every aspect of the business. It also has very detailed reporting functions.

Nachteile: Sometimes the program takes a little longer to load information, specifically during memory intensive processes such as calculating bills or running detailed reporting with a lot of criteria.

• Bewertet am 13.4.2018
Pam K.
Principal Account Clerk
  • Bewertet am 15.3.2016

"One of the best decisions we have made! Wish we had made it sooner!"

Kommentare: I work for a small municipal water utility with about 1700 accounts. After having used an older billing system, with very high maintenance fees, for 15 years it was time to make a change. I did my homework and recommended to the Board the change to CUSI. I could not be happier that they agreed. The conversion process was painless. This was due to solid preparation and CUSI's own Steve Romine, who led the project.

Besides the very knowledgeable staff that did the conversion CUSI has very capable, patient and pleasant people on the customer service and tech side. I have made calls for assistance and they made it a breeze. In 9 months I have called 2 times and the issue was resolved immediately. Another important thing to mention regarding their help line is that if you have another person waiting with you, perhaps an IT person that you are paying, CUSI will move you to the front of the queue so that the person you have waiting is not waiting long and you are not paying more than you have to. Sounds like a small thing but it's that understanding of their customers that impresses me.
The cost of this software is very reasonable, more than reasonable I think when you consider the ease of use and what it is capable of. I would urge anyone considering new billing software to look at CUSI. I not only looked at it I went out and visited other municipalities and spoke to the people that use it. Every single one was on board with this software for the same reasons I have stated above. We will be implementing the web portal and web payments in the 2nd quarter and I am looking forward to doing that. I have every confidence that it will go smoothly.

Steve K.
Executive General Manager
  • Bewertet am 17.5.2017

"Less than stellar"

Vorteile: Product tracks accounts very well and includes a plethora of options for customer information. The software is relatively easy to use and priced well.

Nachteile: Their payment system integration was not compliant with PCI DSS standards at the time we used this product. Big problem!

von Continental Utility Solutions an 9.9.2020

Hey Steve,

I just wanted to let you know we are actually PCI Out-of-Scope. We process payments via a process known as tokenization. All sensitive payment information is routed to our merchant service provider. This allows us to process ultra-secure payments without ever storing any sensitive payment information.

• Bewertet am 17.5.2017
Tanya S.
Sec/Tres
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2016

"Best company ever!"

Kommentare: I have been at NDWS for 20 years and CUSI was the billing system when I started. I had no training from the person before me and I was the only one in the office at that time. So needless to say I was on the phone with them a lot back then. Over the years CUSI has done nothing but gotten better and better. I am thankful that I have gotten to grow with such awesome people that are willing to stay on the phone with you for as long as it takes to get things right. Would not want them to change a thing! Thanksfor everything CUSI!

• Bewertet am 9.12.2016
Raelene M.
  • Bewertet am 2.3.2010

"IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT!!!"

Kommentare: We highly recommend CUSI to any utility company looking to streamline their billing system.

Vorteile: Our water district is eleven years young. After demonstrations from two other software providers, it was clear that CUSI was the group to go with! In the early days of implementation, customer and service/account set up, we were put at ease and led through the various functions of the software by a very friendly and competent technical support staff. We remember fondly Marvin, Jonathan, Jennifer and especially Lori, (the real-live receptionist) who recognized my voice before I could even say what company I was with. The CUSI tech support has always been courteous and exceptional while showing a good sense of humor by entertaining my somewhat quirky sense of humor.
We have been approached by software companies wanting to lure us away from our happy home with CUSI but there has never been a reason to even read their literature. As the saying goes, "If it ain't broke, don fix it!"

Nachteile: We really have had no bad experience with the software or the tech support group. Although that "date sensitive" thing was hard to accept in the beginning!

• Bewertet am 2.3.2010
Karen W.
Treasurer
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2013

"CBSW Water Billing Software"

Kommentare: Pros: Great product, lots of nice features, software is mostly intuitive - meaning it is easy to use. Many types of standard reports: meter, billing, and financial. Reports that are easy to read and use - therefore functional. This company offers: customized bills, customized letters to customers - this software is accommodating.
I have worked with four other water billing software companies - and this is by far the best I have used.
Implementation manager was great to work with.
The owner of the company extremely accommodating with some of our special needs.
Cons: This is a minor negative and possibly a personal issue for me - I am not a fan of having to set meeting times with the implementation manager to get questions answered. This was during implementation - not once you are live with the product. It seems that implementation managers may be stretched a little thin.
Overall: Extremely happy with the product. My implementation manager went above and beyond to help during the implementation phase of converting to this product. I would like to see the board of trustees at my second job purchase this product. It is that good - and it is that easy to use.

von Continental Utility Solutions an 4.12.2013

CBSW plus Karen's attention to detail equals a great success! We appreciate you taking advantage of so many of the features CBSW offers!

• Bewertet am 3.12.2013
Amy D.
  • Bewertet am 4.10.2016

"Extremely Satisfied"

Kommentare: I've been using CBSW for approximately 9 years. The program is user-friendly and has numbered step by step instructions for most processes such as billing, late fees, collections, and disconnections, etc. Expansion modules allow for numerous options like automatic recurring payments and a fully intergrated real-time website. A few features I've found most useful are the customizability of the program to fit our needs, the work orders that sync with our Outlook calendar, and the ability to create custom reports. Customer support is knowledgeable and typically quick with response times; they also recently launched a "Live Chat" option to rapidly assist with simple questions or issues. I've found the company is open to user suggestions for software updates; they have a website for submissions. And I know first-hand that the suggestions are taken and used as they have added few of my recommendations. During my time using the program, the only thing negative would be that sometimes, after a software update, we run into a few "bugs" that require additional updates. However, when this has occurred customer support typically works with their software development for a "fix" which is implemented within a few hours.

• Bewertet am 4.10.2016
Carolyn K.
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2012

"Absolutely the best!"

Kommentare: I was never dissatisfied with CUSI in any way. They simply are the best and the easiest to work with throughout the entire process and they are still there for me. You can't go wrong working with the integrity of this company.

Vorteile: I looked at 3 different software companies before deciding on CUSI and I couldn't be more satisfied with this software. It is easy to use and meets all of our needs. One of my deciding factors was the CUSI staff from Sales to Implementation to Tech Support. Rich, Steve, and the Tech support team are always there for me and have never not had an answer to my questions. They are so professional and always offered several different solutions that I could choose to fit my needs. We went through the implementation and then two months later we went to digital meters and they were there for me through every step. This is quality software backed by the integrity of an awesome staff. If you get a chance to work with the staff at CUSI, don't hesitate.

Nachteile: There are no cons that I can think of.

• Bewertet am 13.12.2012
Judy W.
BILLING CLERK
  • Bewertet am 16.2.2010

"billing clerk"

Kommentare: I recommend this program to any utilities business - although we are a small community, I feel that this program can handle much more than we use it for.

Vorteile: This program is such a great improvement over our previous program. There are not enough good words to say. The great customer support is there from day one, they will walk you through EACH and EVERY step to get you started, then if you should need continued help, they are just a quick call away. But it doesn't stop there - Customer support will call you every week over the first couple of monthes just to see if you have questions or problems they can walk you through.
This program has made a huge difference in the way we process our billing. It is very easy to use and has so many functions that you truely do not have to do anything - the program does it all for you. The reports that this program can generate is amazing, I have yet to find something that I couldn't make into a report.

Nachteile: At this time I can not think of anything.

• Bewertet am 16.2.2010
Marylou R.
  • Bewertet am 3.3.2010

"A great program with great tech support"

Kommentare: Great. I looked at several programs before I decided on this one and I have not regretted this choice.

Vorteile: I set up the program while undergoing radiation treatment for breast cancer. The tech support was so great. They made the set up easy and had so much patience with me during my training. Caring, very informed tech support staff that take the time to be sure all the questions are answered and in a very timely fashion. So many reports available already but they can set up special reports to fit your needs.

Nachteile: After all this time in use, I can not think of any cons to this program and the staff. I wish more companies would trade their tech support to be like CUSI tech supporters-there when you need them and they never make you feel that you are a bother to them. They look at a problem as a chance to work with you to resolve the issue.

• Bewertet am 3.3.2010
Michele M.
Utility Billing Specialist

"Exceptional CUSI Staff"

Kommentare: We have been using UMS for the last 5 years. We struggled a little at first, but the staff at CUSI have and continues to be the best for explaining, trouble shooting, fixing, and helping with any circumstance that we experience. I have never encountered a more friendlier bunch of people than the technical help staff at CUSI. The actual UMS billing software is farely user friendly; some people do however have some difficulties interpreting the billing history page. Other areas of confusion for our customers and staff is explaing the statement layout with previous balance and how adjustments calculate into the new charge total. There are some reports we would like to see some inhancements on such as pulling a certain date range to see how many AMR meters vs Manual Meters we have and to pull a date range to see exactly how many new meters were installed. Training closer to our location or web seminars would be awesome too. We are looking forward to upgrading to 4.0 and continue our working relationship with CUSI/UMS. UMS has its good points and bad points as any product does, but what makes this product outstanding is again, the staff. I have learned so much and became so much clearer on certain situations just by talking to the technical staff at CUSI. KUDO's to Angie, Stephanie, Jennifer, and Rodney for your exceptional customer service. I look forward to the future with each one of you.

Tara N.
Accounting & Records Clerk
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2013

"CBSW through CUSI: Consistently meeting our needs"

Kommentare: We have loved our experience with CUSI over the last 11 years since deciding to purchase CBSW. They are able to fix problems remotely, and are always very helpful on the phone in diagnosing any issues we run in to. The only drawback is that when you have an issue, you call them to request a call-back. I understand that this is a method that works best for many software support centers. However, sometimes when the question or issue is small/quick, it feels odd to be waiting a couple of hours for a fix. Other than that, we really have been very satisfied with our product. Each of the updates that are provided give helpful shortcuts, without taking away shortcuts or options that we are used to. This ensures that each update transition is smooth and painless. The software integrates well with our other utility equipment, and is compatible with our internal computer network. We look forward to working with Continental for many more years!

• Bewertet am 20.11.2013
Janet B.
Utility Billing Manager
  • Bewertet am 23.12.2013

"CBSW IS THE BEST SOFTWARE ON THE MARKET FOR SMALL TO MEDIUM UTILITY COMPANIES"

Kommentare: Our utility billing program began June 1, 2007. CBSW was the software chosen for this new project and has proven to be absolutely the perfect choice. The software has done an excellect job of fulfilling our needs during the past six and a half years and I'm sure will continue to do so in the future. I consider the most impressive feature of CBSW to be the constant work of the development team to improve the software to meet the ever changing needs of all CBSW users. The customer service technicians are patient, well trained and always ready and willing to go the extra mile to assist with any questions or concern I've had. They are also very gracious when fixing MY ERRORS which occaisionally prove to be a learning experience for both of us. I have and will continue to recommend CUSI and the CBSW product to anyone looking to update their billing software and for new utility billing projects.

• Bewertet am 23.12.2013
Holly w. K.
Special Projects
  • Bewertet am 16.10.2013

"The answer to Utility Billing Software!"

Kommentare: Pros: It's the total "wish list" with all of the bells and whistles. Everything I was searching for in billing software, I found with CUSI. Their UMS product is the most advanced software I found while searching for a year and a half, doing demo after demo and visiting other utility companies. I love the fact that they listen to their clients needs and strive to stay ahead, while delivering the whole time. Cons: So far there are none. Overall: I couldn't be more satisfied and I'm looking forward to the future to see where they take us.

von Continental Utility Solutions an 4.12.2013

The only reason our software is so advanced is BECAUSE we listen to our users - and they tell us exactly what they want and don't want. We really appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you all for many, many years! - Nathan Gastineau, Director of Southern Sales

Dotty B.
Billing Specialist

"Webportal- recently installed"

Kommentare: CUSI is so user friendly that making a change is easy and stress free. We recently implemented the Webportal option and our customers love it. We are only open three days a week which can be frustrating for a customer when they want to know if we received a payment or compare their water usage. Now, once they register their account online they can view account history 24/7, pay their bill online and opt for going paperless.
I love the expertise and customer service of their tech. support team. I always receive a call back in a short amount of time and they quickly answer my questions. If I need to implement a change they use the remote connect so I can see how it's done which is why it's so user friendly. I would highly recommend this software.

Sherri W.
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2013

"Love it!"

Kommentare: We upgraded in 2007 from an old Unix system to CBSW and couldn't be happier! The implementation team walked us through every step of the change over and were always there to answer any questions we had. We were a little overwhelmed at the amount of automation this software brought to our office. Work orders, normally filled out by hand, are just a click away. Customer paperwork, normally filling many cabinets, are now scanned in and attached to the customers account! We even have a website with a CBSW payment portal! Team CUSI rocks!

von Continental Utility Solutions an 4.12.2013

Sherri, thank you for the review. Dade County has been an active customer for several years and we really appreciate your feedback and comments. Thank you for being such a great customer. - Nathan Gastineau, Director of Southern Sales

• Bewertet am 19.11.2013
Megan D.

"CUSI"

Kommentare: The system has saved me a tremendous amount of time in my job - before we started using it, I was writing out 300+ water bills by hand each month which took me about 2days straight. Now it takes me about 30min start to finish to print and send all the bills. I also love that we can look up customers so easily (as opposed to flipping through 7 leger books trying to find a persons account). The customer service is great, very friendly (the person I worked w/ was awesome, anyway).
My only complaint is that the software itself times out and takes a couple minutes to wake back up and there are some glitches (that could very well be from the user (me) and not the software.
All in all, it's been a great time saver and has helped streamline things in our little town.

Angie G.
  • Bewertet am 21.11.2013

"CBSW - CUSI SOFTWARE"

Kommentare: We began using this software in 2007 for residential natural gas services. The software is easy to use and manage. It also can be tailored for specific purposes and needs of our company, which is nice. It also interfaces with payment applications, Automated Reading Software and Web Services, which is a plus. Over the years it has worked well for our company, but we have come across alot of bugs recently. Because of our customization, updates sometimes do cause our company issues. Though tech support is available for assistance, you do get put into a call log. But for the most part, calls are returned the same day and problems/issues are addressed efficiently. If not, higher priority issues are passed on to the appropriate personnel.

• Bewertet am 21.11.2013
Holly K.
Special Projects
  • Bewertet am 16.10.2013

"The answer for Utility Biliing Software!"

Kommentare: It's the whole "wish list" containing all of the bells and whistles. Everything I was searching for in utility billing software, I found at CUSI. Their UMS product was the most advanced billing software I discovered while visiting other utility companies and doing demo after demo, for a time span of a year and a half. I love the fact that they listen to their clients needs and that they strive to stay ahead, while delivering the whole time.

Marylou R.

"Great Tech Support"

Kommentare: I love the ease of using the CUSI utility billing and the fact that the reports that I need are available. Whenever we call with a question, we have received prompt return calls and the tech staff take the time to explain what happened and if it is something that we can correct on our end, they will walk us thru' the steps. Usually when someone gets you as a customer, they don't care to be there to support you any longer but CUSI continues to give great tech support and training sessions for additional learning opportunity.

von Continental Utility Solutions an 4.12.2013

You are a very special customer and we appreciate that you have taken advantage of so many of the opportunities for additional learning that we offer!

Rebecca P.
Utility Clerk
  • Bewertet am 18.11.2013

"User friendly Software backed by Outstanding Customer Service"

Kommentare: With very little training I was able to begin using CUSI effectively and without frustration. When the system poses a challenge the Technical Support Staff is quick to respond and guide me through it; even making me a priority on billing days or read days! I have been unsuccessful in modifying a report (letter) that is produced for my late customers but have not been interested in paying for the modification; even so I have been able to use the letter currently in the system with satisfaction. Updates occur without interruption and there is a sense of confidence when sharing the information with a customer. I have recommended CUSI to other Cities and will continue to do so.

Swapnil P.
Student
10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2018

"Great Software, Amazing Service"

Vorteile: It is so easy and convenient to sync the meter readings with this product. I have been using this since a while now and I also make sure I update this everytime a new update is available. The customer service in Particular is really worth mentioning. Very patient and well-trained.

Nachteile: So far I have never had any negative experiences with this product and I hope I will never have any in the future. So I am only going to recommend this to all.

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2018
Judy D.
Finance Director

"Finance director"

Kommentare: Pros- UMS.net has a great deal of data available for reporting purposes. The application has been made to load much faster than in the past. The staff has typically always been very helpful and dedicated to good service. Cons- new version installation has been an issue in the past. Many times, the time commitment to new version installation is prohibitive. The deletion of functionality without prior notification has happened as well. Overall - overall UMS.net is a good product and it is clear that the CUSI staff is dedicated to providing enhancements that will help make the end user's duties more efficient and easier to perform.

Shavyonne G.
Billing Clerk
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2013

"CUSI Review"

Kommentare: My overall experience with CUSI has been a good one. The customer service is awesome. They are always nice, friendly, and willing to help. The biggest complaint that I've heard from the other staff was that the system didn't communicate with the other system such as payroll & and quick books, other than that it gets the job done and does what I need it to do.

von Continental Utility Solutions an 4.12.2013

Thank you for the comments Shavyonne. I'll reach out to you or Rachel soon about our Accounting Interface Module to see if it is something that you might find useful. I'm glad that our customer service team has been meeting your needs! - Nathan Gastineau, Director of Southern Sales

• Bewertet am 4.12.2013
Marty M.
Administrative Assistant

"CUSI/Village of Millersburg"

Kommentare: CUSI is a great software. We are a Village of 3,025 people and the software meets our needs. Cusi has always been great at customer service and technical support is outstanding. Several years ago, CUSI would have user meetings and I would go to the meetings. They seemed to schedule them at our busy time and I wasn't able to go. I did learn a lot at the user meetings and wish they would have them again. Overall CUSI is a great company and the software more that meets the needs of the Village.

von Continental Utility Solutions an 4.12.2013

We appreciate you! Hope you can attend one of our regional user group meetings in the future, they just keep getting better!