Über CIS Utility Billing

Technologie für Versorgungsunternehmen mit Kundendatenbanken von 50 bis 500.000, einschließlich CIS, Verbrauchsabrechnung und Buchhaltung.

Erfahre mehr über CIS Utility Billing

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu CIS Utility Billing

CIS Utility Billing hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 165 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CIS Utility Billing bereits verwendet?

Excellent Utility Billing Software

The technical support staff is AMAZING! Very knowledgeable and professional. There are so many options and functions with this software. It is very detailed and there are so many different modules to help manage every aspect of the business. It also has very detailed reporting functions.

Sometimes the program takes a little longer to load information, specifically during memory intensive processes such as calculating bills or running detailed reporting with a lot of criteria.

Matthew
Manager in USA

Great Product, Even Better People

Kommentare: We have been able to streamline a lot of archaic processes by utilizing the modern features in the software.

The software is great but the biggest pro are the people. From tech support to managements to our Account Executive. Everyone goes above and beyond to at least get you an answer to your question, problem, or concern.

Updates. We usually like or want the features or enhancements that are released but I don’t want to request an update every other week.

Steve
Executive General Manager in USA

Less than stellar

Product tracks accounts very well and includes a plethora of options for customer information. The software is relatively easy to use and priced well.

Their payment system integration was not compliant with PCI DSS standards at the time we used this product. Big problem!

Antwort von Continental Utility Solutions

Hey Steve, I just wanted to let you know we are actually PCI Out-of-Scope. We process payments via a process known as tokenization. All sensitive payment information is routed to our merchant service provider. This allows us to process ultra-secure payments without ever storing any sensitive payment information.

Erica
Office Supervisor in USA

Sowco Water

Kommentare: CUSI has great tech support. I think that’s yalls big positive😄

This software is very easy to use and get the hang of. Tech support is top notch.

Wish I could see the balances at first glance on shutoffs. Other than that, I don’t have many issues.

Pam
Principal Account Clerk in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

One of the best decisions we have made! Wish we had made it sooner!

Kommentare: I work for a small municipal water utility with about 1700 accounts. After having used an older billing system, with very high maintenance fees, for 15 years it was time to make a change. I did my homework and recommended to the Board the change to CUSI. I could not be happier that they agreed. The conversion process was painless. This was due to solid preparation and CUSI's own Steve Romine, who led the project.

Besides the very knowledgeable staff that did the conversion CUSI has very capable, patient and pleasant people on the customer service and tech side. I have made calls for assistance and they made it a breeze. In 9 months I have called 2 times and the issue was resolved immediately. Another important thing to mention regarding their help line is that if you have another person waiting with you, perhaps an IT person that you are paying, CUSI will move you to the front of the queue so that the person you have waiting is not waiting long and you are not paying more than you have to. Sounds like a small thing but it's that understanding of their customers that impresses me.
The cost of this software is very reasonable, more than reasonable I think when you consider the ease of use and what it is capable of. I would urge anyone considering new billing software to look at CUSI. I not only looked at it I went out and visited other municipalities and spoke to the people that use it. Every single one was on board with this software for the same reasons I have stated above. We will be implementing the web portal and web payments in the 2nd quarter and I am looking forward to doing that. I have every confidence that it will go smoothly.

Tanya
Sec/Tres in USA

Best company ever!

Kommentare: I have been at NDWS for 20 years and CUSI was the billing system when I started. I had no training from the person before me and I was the only one in the office at that time. So needless to say I was on the phone with them a lot back then. Over the years CUSI has done nothing but gotten better and better. I am thankful that I have gotten to grow with such awesome people that are willing to stay on the phone with you for as long as it takes to get things right. Would not want them to change a thing! Thanksfor everything CUSI!

Tammie
Manager in USA
Politische Organisation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CUSI Review

Kommentare: UMS is growing and keeping up with the changes and customer demands.

Ability to track so much-needed information.

Report font size. Resize control panel/font.

Ronda
IT & Utility Systems Manager in USA

Great scalable software

Kommentare: Again this has been an easy software to learn and teach. CUSI has been able to customize where we needed it

Software is easy to learn and teach. Implementation was pretty easy as well

There are some things that we would like to see improvement wise.

Terry
Utilities Billing Coordinator in USA

Great program

Kommentare: Great

Ease of use. Having additional features like tracking meters

Some reports are difficult. Can not get all information from one report

Alyssa
Administrative Assistant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

UMS is awesome

User friendly, great customer service , successful billing

Doesn't have all the reports that we would like to see

Megan
City Clerk

CUSI

Kommentare: The system has saved me a tremendous amount of time in my job - before we started using it, I was writing out 300+ water bills by hand each month which took me about 2days straight. Now it takes me about 30min start to finish to print and send all the bills. I also love that we can look up customers so easily (as opposed to flipping through 7 leger books trying to find a persons account). The customer service is great, very friendly (the person I worked w/ was awesome, anyway).
My only complaint is that the software itself times out and takes a couple minutes to wake back up and there are some glitches (that could very well be from the user (me) and not the software.
All in all, it's been a great time saver and has helped streamline things in our little town.

Swapnil
Student in USA
, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Software, Amazing Service

It is so easy and convenient to sync the meter readings with this product. I have been using this since a while now and I also make sure I update this everytime a new update is available. The customer service in Particular is really worth mentioning. Very patient and well-trained.

So far I have never had any negative experiences with this product and I hope I will never have any in the future. So I am only going to recommend this to all.

Marty
Administrative Assistant

CUSI/Village of Millersburg

Kommentare: CUSI is a great software. We are a Village of 3,025 people and the software meets our needs. Cusi has always been great at customer service and technical support is outstanding. Several years ago, CUSI would have user meetings and I would go to the meetings. They seemed to schedule them at our busy time and I wasn't able to go. I did learn a lot at the user meetings and wish they would have them again. Overall CUSI is a great company and the software more that meets the needs of the Village.

Antwort von Continental Utility Solutions

We appreciate you! Hope you can attend one of our regional user group meetings in the future, they just keep getting better!

Evelyn
Business Admin. Assistant in USA

Review

Keeps track of billing, work orders, meter data, etc.

We do not currently use this software as far as I am aware.

Elvessa

Positive Experiences

Kommentare: I had not worked with a computerized billing system, but found this one easy to learn. Many times I've been able to work through a problem because of the logical, common sense procedures in the programs. The positive, helpful attitude of the tech support staff is a real plus. The only con is the updates that throw an unexpected change, but with the helpful online tutorial & tech support, not hard to overcome those glitches. Everyone with whom I've dealt is friendly and supportive even though they know so much more than I about this system.

Regina
Utility Billing Clerk

CUSI / CBSW

Kommentare: I have worked with Continental for over 16 years and couldn't ask for a better software company. The people are very friendly and always accomplish whatever I need big or small.
The program is user friendly and that makes it easy for someone to fill in when I'm not here which
is a peace of mind. The Company has expanded to be able to take care of everything you need
to run our water billing service from start to finish. Thanks Continental.

Antwort von Continental Utility Solutions

We appreciate Richwood being a longtime CBSW user!

Annette

Cusi

Kommentare: I have used this product for water billing for over 5 years. It is easy to use and virtually trouble free. I would have appreciated more follow-up training. I think for the price of tech support - additional training to ensure I am using the program to its fullest would be reasonable. The written manual is somewhat difficult to navigate and tech support always involves a wait for them to call back. I can't imagine how difficult my job would be without CUSI. It is a great timesaver.

System Manager

MoArk Water Company

Kommentare: I have no complaints on the billing program or the customer service. Every tech support technician has been very professional in their customer service and knowledge. If I had a complaint there is only one. The cost for web portal, processing credit cards, etc. is extremely high, especially for the very small water districts of 1000 connections or less.

Antwort von Continental Utility Solutions

We appreciate your kind comments, and still hope to find a way to get you set up with the web portal in the future!

Tina
Admin Asst

Harrisville Fire/Water Dept.

Kommentare: We here, in the little town of Burrillville, RI, are very satisfied with CUSI. Whenever there is an issue, which is very few, they immediately call back and work it out. It's user friendly. We're in the process of switching out meters to radio read. The transition is going smoothly. We also collect fire district taxes, which they have created special programs and custom reports. We're always recommending CUSI to other districts in RI.

Rick
Utility Clerk

Excellent Utility Software with Excellent Technical Support

Kommentare: I have been the utility clerk for nine years. Although I have nothing to compare it to I find no reason to ever switch from CUSI. The software does everything and much more. The staff and technical help I have received during this time is of the utmost quality. I would highly recommend their product (as I have in the past) to anyone. They have never failed to meet my demands even as I was training for this job. Very courteous

Larry
Utility Financial Analyst

CBSW

Kommentare: CBSW is easy to learn and a flexible software that meets our billing requirements at a reasonable cost. Technical support/Implementation personnel are knowedgable, patient and provide an excellant level of customer support. We are a small utility but bill Electric, gas, and water/sewer customers and CBSW has met all our billing requirements. The only thing I would like to see added would be a cancel/rebill capability.

Tara

Great Software

Kommentare: We have been using CBSW for about 5 years now and are extremely satisfied with the software and the support behind it, as well! The technical support is always there when we need them, which thankfully has been very few and far between! It has made it easier to do my job, with greater accuracy and speed! Would highly recommend this product to anyone seeking Municipal Billing Software!

Dotty
Billing Specialist

User Friendly

Kommentare: I have enjoyed using Continental because it's so user friendly. I especially like the ACH function and Final Billing is a breeze. I would love to see some online tutorials since I work for a small company the only training I have received was from a previous employee and from Customer Support when I run into a problem, I know I'm not using all of options the software has to offer.

Amy
Water System Coordinator

CBSW Review

Kommentare: The software is simple use and easy to navigate. Our company has numerous integrated systems such as our website which functions "live" and immediately processes and posts customer's payments. CUSI Tech Support is professional, responsive and knowledgeable. I recommend CUSI to any utility seeking to provide their staff AND their customers a convenient, easy to use software.

Shanti
District Clerk

Great Software, Easy to Use

Kommentare: We switched from American Business Software to Continental Utility Solutions Inc. in 2009. The transfer of customer information went very quickly and smoothly. Customer service is always very friendly and helpful. We are so glad we made the switch to CUSI. The software is very easy to use and the reports are wonderful. We highly suggest this company!