Filtern nach:

4.3/5

Über Axis LMS

Easy to use, affordable LMS system. Built-in Website and Course Authoring, Continuing Education functionality, Branding, and much more!

Erfahre mehr über Axis LMS

Jeff J.
  • Bewertet am 15.3.2017

"Hits the Nail on the Head"

Kommentare: Axis LMS has been a huge success for us. It had all the features we needed, and was easy to set up and manage. Our users find it to be intuitive, and the reports are clear and easy to create. Customer support is fast, and very friendly. And the company really seems to understand and help us meet our training needs.

• Bewertet am 15.3.2017
Renee S.
Director of Learning and Development
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2019

"Don't Get Price-Gouged by LMS Giants!"

Kommentare: I've used numerous Learning Management Systems throughout my career in Learning & Development, and this is the second time I've used AXIS. I went back to them after learning that the LMS giants are really not that great. I implemented Saba in my organization and we used it for three years and although some things worked well, like the reporting function, the LMS itself was very rigid and it was a terrible end experience for our users. AXIS allows you to completely customize the learning portal that your learners access, and the administration portal is also very user friendly. Since replacing Saba with AXIS we have been very pleased! Their customer support is also amazing and incredible responsive. I used to have to wait days for a response from Saba, but AXIS support typically replies in less than an hour.

Vorteile: What's NOT to like? AXIS is very flexible, user-friendly, and extremely cost-effective.

Nachteile: Nothing we can't resolve with a few customizations - in which the development team is great to work with.

• Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Deserae J.
LPN
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.6.2019

"Easy to use"

Vorteile: This software was easy to use and navigate. From the computer savvy to the computer challenged.

Nachteile: Didn't enjoy the training material but that's not the software's fault.

• Bewertet am 15.6.2019