Über Mango

Cloudbasierte Software für KMU, die nach einer einfacheren Möglichkeit suchen, ihre Umwelt-, Gesundheits- und Sicherheitsmanagementsysteme (EHS) zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über Mango

When due to expire all relevant people will get notification. Document control is also another great function managing all policies, procedures and general documents.

Of all the modules "documents" is the least flexible.

Bewertungen zu Mango

Mango hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 77 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Mango bereits verwendet?

Marine Officer in Australien
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Mango help me with my daily routine. It help prompt a message and make work a lot easier.

Kommentare: It help minimize work load and delays..

I like the way this software works of its promptness of alerting when a certificate is about to expired . I set all this up and it make it more easier with my Job. I love the way the system sent email and the outline of the employees

Only the PPE I want it to be varied like the dates can be there on the first issue and then the second issue of Boots or Vest but the date must be -there to show how much I have issue. The date usually change when you change it .

Jessica
Group QHSE Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Full Implementation is Slow, But Overall Happy with the Product

Kommentare: Overall, I have been happy with the Mango software. Unfortunately, it has not been fully integrated into my organization. I have done a lot of work to get it there, it's just that management has been a little slow about granting approvals, etc. Since I have access to all the Mango modules and have been trained on how to use them, I've been using the functions of Mango to make my life easier. I am working on performing tasks in Mango (that I would have done in other programs) and will encourage my team to do the same things.

* Training on the use of Mango was done very well. All training sessions were conducted live and were recorded. I have gone back to look at the recordings several times. * Customer support is great. Whenever I have a question, my Account Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], responds very quickly and provides the information I need. * I like how Mango is a QHSE all-inclusive software. It doesn't just focus on one or two aspects. This is critical since I manage a integrated management system. This fit the needs of my company very well.

* One issue that I am experiencing is how items like customer complaints and corrective actions are to be entered into the same module (Improvement Module). I wish these were separated. Due to this, it is taking a little longer to figure out how to fully implement the software to the employees at the company. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has provided some input on how to deal with this, but it's just not quite right for my organization (may be too confusing).

Gillian
Office Manager in UK

Still learning, seems easy to use so far.

Kommentare: The software gets ALL staff involved, sharing the responsiblity of getting things right and taking responsibility if they go wrong, which helps learning.
It also frees up my time as I'm not the only one reporting and collating info!

It is a fairly simple layout and easy to use so far. I like being able to store a variety of documents, reports, etc in one place accessible to all.

Some of the processes seem a bit drawn out and could be simplified; i.e. not having to pass reports back and forth constantly. I HATE that any upload to a report is viewed as sensitive information, therefore not visible to staff. I understand the need for this in some modules, but not all. It can sometimes be slow to send info through or update info.

Chad
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Mango has been great

Kommentare: Mango has made is easy to mange the 3 standards we currently have certification for. With reminders nothing gets missed and you know when everything is due. The support we have also received has been excellent and would recommend this product to anyone needing a HSEQ management system

Easy to use and has become apart of our day to day business. From our old paper based system is has made it a lot easier. With reminders that are setup nothing gets missed. If something doesn't get done reminders are sent until it has been completed. It is also great managing all employees skills and training records. When due to expire all relevant people will get notification Document control is also another great function managing all policies, procedures and general documents. Only the live and current version can be accessed by most people but all old versions of documents are stored in the back end of the system. The function of Audits is great for internal audits and workplace inspections. This is all linked up with the ICA module and everything is tracked between the two.

Nothing. Overall we find mango a great product to use

letztes Jahr

Thanks Chad for the very kind and honest review. Cheers Craig Thornton, Mango

Lynton
Lynton
Risk Manager in Neuseeland

After a lengthy search Mango provided the only truly integrated system covering multiple disciplines

Kommentare: Ability to streamline multiple disciplines that were previously working in silos and using different definitions based on the the main regulating driver (i.e. Safety - WorkSafe, Food Safety - Ministry for Primary Industries). Allowed a central integrated risk management system.

It allowed us to merge our multiple systems of H+S, Food Safety, and R+M under a common process stream. It has not required the complete business to be users to make it worth the value, the key stakeholders (users) involved makes it work. It has allowed us to remove the reliance of spreadsheets and personal outlook calender's to ensure critical tasks were completed. The development work by Mango to improve the experience shows the commitment of the team, and the fact they use their own software as a business tool is comforting.

Of all the modules "documents" is the least flexible. As a large business that has a significant document structure, having to copy into a small editing window was not practical. It needs the ability to manage Microsoft (Word, Powerpoint etc ) documents in some form of library and still utilize the approval process.

Gillian
HSEQ Advisor in Australien

Mango has allowed us to streamline health, safety, environmental and quality management.

Mango is one of the few pieces of software which allows you to integrate Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality Management systems. It is also very good value and affordable for smaller businesses. Mango is easy to use especially when our triple certification audits are taking place. All documents are right at our fingertips and the functionalities in the software conform to HSEQ Standards. We are able to manage our employees and sub-contractors with notifications before licences, insurances and qualifications are due to run out. Mango has an App which is great for business such as ours where staff work on construction sites. Risks, incidents, improvements and the like can be reported immediately. Reminders and notifications can be sent to all staff from Mango. The customer support is excellent and they take on board ideas and suggestions.

Setting up all of the systems (ie risk registers and compliance details) can take a long time. The set up for sub-contractors only allows some information to be inputted as it is included under Suppliers and thus does not connect in to HR or the HR options.

Antwort von Mango

Thanks Gillian for your very honest review of Mango.

OHS and Compliance Manager in Australien
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Quality product

Kommentare: Easy to use and Mango has improved visibility and accountability for actions, reports etc.

Mango is a one stop shop, we use it for our ISO 9001 and 45001 accredited Integrated Management System. This makes passing audits a breeze. (Note: if you complete your tasks!) We use this for the record keeping and management of our Employees, Sub-contractors, their drivers and vehicles. Set up events for reminders and it reminds you of tasks that need to be completed.

Not really a problem, more a minor irritation. Set up of online courses takes time and atm you can't review the course until you save.

Shelley
Quality Manager in Neuseeland
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant System

Kommentare: One system for multiple applications is always a good thing!!

Easy for end users so more uptake among staff at all levels. Mobile app makes it very easy for our sales team to raise issues then and there with the customer which improves confidence all round. Also useful for taking audits and safety checks out and about on the floor. All modules work the same so learn one, you've basically learnt them all (within reason)

A few little niggles but nothing major - no system is perfect and am more than happy to give specifics as I come across them (can't think of an example off the top of my head just now!)

Joe
General Manager in Australien

very good

The system once set up organises the entire process and is set and forget until a reminder comes. This set up reduces resource requirements to meet the standards If someone is away the system makes sure someone knows what is required automated follow up of inaction and reminders

we actually need software to manage the ISO process without needing a lot more staff to manage training our staff on how to use the system Doesnt have a maintenance reporting module in the app system Nothing else as it is very good system

Rick
General Manager in Australien
Tiefbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This system encompassed and incorporated our company's need 100%.

Kommentare: Our company achieved Certification to ISO9001 and AS4801. This programme has also brought considerable efficiency which reflect in the P&L at the end of the day.

The cost's of Implementation, training and ongoing maintaining for the programme and training for this programme is acceptable to a company of our size, for a result that is satisfactory for our Clients requirements. The programme is very user friendly, and logical in the processes it requires. Accessibility and ongoing advances in mobility are an asset as well. Webinars are very good tuition.

Some of the search functions need to be better defined or show how to use them. Some basic guidelines for data entry into areas or levels to assist uniformity would be of assistance.

Antwort von Mango

Many thanks Rick. Love the comment around "brought considerable efficiency which reflect in the P&L ". More webinars are planned.

Kosie
Ops Director in Südafrika
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Mango is comprehensive enough to help you meet your compliance obligations, but simple to use

Kommentare: It made my life much easier, it took a massive administrative burden for compliance off my shoulders

All modules integrate with each other, it's simple to use with great reporting functions. It really took the admin pain out of my compliance

Would like to see a permit to work module, i would also have like to see import functions into the human resources module for bulk training imports

Antwort von Mango

Thanks Kosie for the review. Great to see Mango has taken a burden off your broad shoulders.

Georgina
Food Safety & Quality Assurance Coordinator in Australien
Wein und Spirituosen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

MANGO is a very useful tool and valuable in assisting this site to achieve BRC Certification.

Kommentare: Useful tool in managing OSH, Food Safety, environment and QA in our business.

Ease of use and linkage of the modules so that all aspects are covered. eg. Suppliers/events/incidents/improvements.

It would be beneficial - easier for users if Documents automatically listed alphabetically. Some set up fields in System Administration although different have same name, not intuitive & once done hard to change without effecting some data.

Richard
Compliance Director in UK
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use QHSE system that engages everyone

Simple to use and easy implementation. It has helped our organisation engage more people in our QHSE system and made tracking of compliance activities much simpler. ISO Auditors love our system.

It now has a mobile app which is a great companion to the web system. It would be great to see more modules available on the app also - which I am sure will come.

Ken
Operations Foreman/QHSE Rep in Australien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

excellent product and backup service

Kommentare: Makes the QHSE role much easier

easy to use and understand, Completely tailored to your individual needs, Easy to setup access rights for each employee

Nothing really, Any early bugs in the system have been fixed. Still find the occasional thing that could be easier to use but I am sure they will fix this as well.

Thanks Ken for the review

Dan
HSE Consultant in Neuseeland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

All in one Quality Health & Safety System

Kommentare: Easy to use

Mango is an effective health and safety system which ensures you are meeting the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015. I love the Event Management Module, event reminders are sent to the designated person via email, for example staff due for their next first aid , confined space, forklift training etc. Staff can also submit incident reports into Mango, which automatically uploads not only into your company incident register, but also transpires into a incident graph, which you can print and display at the next board meeting.

If I have to find one con it would be Mango logging me out after leaving it open for a short period of time, you cannot leave your Mango account open while you delve into various tasks, or head out for a toilet break, you will need to log back in.

Antwort von Mango

Thanks Dan for the review. Mango will log you out after 1 hour if you haven't touched it. Must be a long toilet break :)

Wayne
PBT Group Health & Safety Manger in Neuseeland
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good product, excellent back up and training

Kommentare: Historical data tracking, real time information, Lag and Lead indicator tracking

Ease of use. Loads quickly. Easy to understand and use. Easy to administer and set up and remove staff and contractors. Need to learn more about the other sections of Mango and how to get the best out of them for our business.

Reporting in some areas is difficult, especially for large amounts of historical data..

Ian
Systems Manager in Australien
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly software which can be applied throughout our systems and processes. Service is A1.

It is easy to learn, and it is easy to train others. We have some 'dinosaurs' and other I.T. challenged people who have found MANGO very beneficial to their daily routine. Accessing information anywhere there is internet access is a major plus. Information is at your fingertips.

It is not as quick as having the information on your own server, as it is always dependent on internet speed. The smartphone App. could have more information on it (understand it is for reporting purposes) for administrators.

Antwort von Mango

Thanks for your honest feedback Ian.

Sarah
Office Manager in Australien

I absolutely love MANGO. The software is easy to use and has taken hours off my workload.

MANGO is very easy to use and the automated workflow makes sure nothing is missed out. Reporting features in the HR module have ensured that certificates are renewed before expiry without hours of checking spreadsheets and paper based records.

Nothing! It's excellent. I haven't come across any issues in the 6 months I have been using the software. And any support questions are immediately answered by my consultant. Highly recommended

Antwort von Mango

Thanks Sarah. Your comments are greatly appreciated by the team here at Mango.

Trish
HSE & Risk Advisor in Neuseeland
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Mango is an excellent tool for HSE Management Systems. The Dashboard keeps everyone in check.

Kommentare: 1. Meeting deadlines-events and dashboard.
2. Incident investigation participation
3. Contractor management made easy

Mango is user friendly and has a holistic approach to the business management system. I also like the Events feature. We meet deadlines by making use of the Events module.

Incident investigation has no room to edit for ICAM/PEEPO Analysis-we have to do it separately then upload which becomes more administrative work for various departments.

C
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Mango helped us achieve AS4801 Certification

Kommentare: Mango has become an integral part of our business. Mango took us from a paper based system that was cumbersome and time consuming to an on-line electronic system that was Certified to AS4801 after just one audit. Since then the frequency of external audits has reduced from 6 monthly to annual saving time and money. For our business, one less external audit per/year means Mango pays for itself. Since implementing Mango we have been able to refine and improve our system easily. Our Procedures, documents and records are all in one place. Staff and Auditors find it easy to use. The escalating email reminder system built in to Mango makes compliance simple and easy for Managers to get a snap shot of how we are tracking. Mango could help new Clients by providing a range of sample documents and procedures as it did take us a few months to convert our paper based system over to Mango. If I were doing it again from scratch, I would have employed one of their experienced consultants to help with the transition. Mango recently upgraded their "backroom" technology so they roll-out new features with a minimum of fuss. It is encouraging to see that the team at Mango are investing in their system and in-directly investing in our business too.

Rick
H&S Manager in UK
Maschinerie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Sinclair International

Kommentare: Very impressed with the software and the support we have received since our initial training. It has been well received by the business and will help us drive further engagement and ownership with our OHSMS

Easy to use and understand and had a very clear layout

The training was very intense and I personally am a hands on learner, so to sit and absorb a lot of information in a number of sessions, with no hands on, was quite challenging. Others in my team found this not so challenging though, so this is only my personal experience.

Kate
Executive Support Officer in Australien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Working with Mango's Compliance Software has made WHS much easier to manage!

Ease of use All documentation and records kept in one place Accessible anywhere, any time with internet access

No cons to be reported, Mango has helped out with implementing work health and safety procedures and documentation.

Antwort von Mango

Thanks Kate for your review. Glad Mango has made WHS much easier to manage.

Janette
Coordinator in UK
Öl & Energie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Mango QHSE Compliance Software Review

It's ease of set up and modular functionality, it's ability to give control to the users on how access is granted. I also like the Mango App, so simple, but effective.

Nothing really, it is a very effective simple tool to share all our QHSE compliance requirements.

Scott
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic program with support that is second to none.

Kommentare: Time saving

The ease of use, it is very user friendly and the best platform that we had researched. The training and support has been terrific and has allowed our systems to become more streamlined.

Antwort von Mango

Thanks Scott for your review. That's generous praise for out partner Gary Patrick from QSM Group.

Andrew
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A lot of value at the price point

Kommentare: I have worked in QHSE consulting for over 20 years and have recommended Mango to a number of clients - particularly those trying to meet multiple certifications (QHSE) and legal requirements - it really makes compliance easier than any paper or intranet based approach. Key reasons it works so well: a clean intuitive interface (we have been surprised how many shop-floor staff use it); the ability to assign compliance tasks and the ability to report and interrogate data (training, skills, incidents, task completion etc) any way you want within seconds (compared to paper/intranet systems - where a lot of time is spent entering data - then you can't really do anything with it). The support is also a positive with local Mango partners ensuring the system is fully enabled and ready to use a level of support not offered by other providers. I make recommendations in the best interest of my clients - and am yet to see product that offers so much value at the price point. You really are getting a lot of the functionality of highly expensive systems.