Über Alcumus eCompliance

EHS-Experten können Probleme am Arbeitsplatz vorhersagen und verhindern und die Sicherheitsleistung verbessern.

Erfahre mehr über Alcumus eCompliance

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Alcumus eCompliance bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Khurram M.
Khurram M.
Graduate Student Intern in Kanada
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

Hazard Assessment Module on e-Compliance

Kommentare: I am working a Lab Safety Coordinator, at the University of Alberta, where one of my prime responsibilities is to create a database of HAs of all the labs of the department, and this software has really made the work easy

This software interface combines several aspects of conducting a formal hazard assessment creating an ease of usability and provides a very good platform to combine those

Sometimes, it is difficult to maintain a database of self-defined hazards, and controls, which makes it time-consuming to add those individually to other HAs, if being conducted. This applies to the case where a database of new hazard assessments is being made, otherwise, it is easy to maintain the HAs

Stewart D.
Health & Safety Director in Kanada
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Love The Software - But it can do better in "total" incident and subcontractor management

Ease of use, easy to train new employees and subcontractors (end users on) the app. Continues to evolve, year over year with new features. Customer support and product team are VERY helpful and seek feedback from users / clients

Incident management is very linear and doesnt allow for total life cycle tracking of events. Similar sytems offer claims tracking, correspondence, costs, etc. Basic an entire incident life cycle management. With eC, it basically ends with the form. More comprehensive workflows, notifications and review processes, including adding reference documents, key contact and distributions, meeting minute tracking for meeting with claims specialists, etc. would make for a more robust system. Similar to above, the total software package is geared towards a "one business" use. IF looking to be a well rounded system, integration of subcontractor management, should be considered, including how subs can access and participate in different "sites" programs. Logic / Workflows and form features. eC would benefit from building our more comprehensive form features that include review workflows (that arent linear) and allowing for images being embedded. Similarly, selections within the forms should drive new questions (i.e. there could be different pathways when clicking answer A vs. B) End user development: overall, the web browser works well, however, forms should be viewed the same as the app. it would be beneficial to be able to expand / collapse forms in web view to avoid endless scrolling. More focus needs to be put into the app as well. End users are 80% (or more) working off the app vs. web (in my experience), they need more at their finger tips, to promote participation

Lila M.
Business Analyst 1 in USA
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great field reporting tool

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Benefits have been our internal re-assessment of internal forms. Ease of changing forms is useful.

Like best the ease with which simplistic short forms can be filled out by field personnel, to the result of over 20,000 in less than a year.

Adding one word to a field name (from "Project/Customer" "Project/Customer Mandatory) CREATED AN ENTIRELY NEW FIELD and skewed every aspect of our SYSTEM prompting hundreds of calls regarding bad information that once opened, was fine, but were told that this is how the software is to function. Watching our forms be revised, revised and then revised again to suit users. All of our forms had to be re-worded to accommodate this software not having logic already, which I believe is being changed now. Personnel can be duplicated with first and last name matching exactly with no warning whatsoever, which has turned out to be alarming. Reporting is only 20% to fulfilling our needs 12 months in. Scoring on forms is not straightforward, but is helpful and will be better utilized going forward.

An T.
Safety Manager in Kanada
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Poor design safety solution

Kommentare: Honestly, eCompilance is unstable, buggy and poor support.

- Learning Management System (LMS) is included. - Scoring option when creating new form/template. - Multiple levels of sites

- Unable to work off-line - The developer put many functions into the software but many of them are not good and unstable - Very slow in fixing bugs

David G.
HS Coordinator in Kanada
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Hazard/Incident Trending and Training

Kommentare: Very impressed with the updates provided since it was first launched and looking forward to the new modules being implemented in the feature such as the asset management module.

This software is great when it comes to training certificates and the modularity to develop incident forms in multi formats is feature-rich. Easy to use and understand really helped with bringing many employees onboard

A few things that would be improved to bring this software to the next decade, (I understand there are traces) would be a competency tracking program that differs from the normal training certificates. There are different expiry dates refresher vs expiry dates. A JSA section would also help other than just a risk assessment module.

Reshma S.
Versorgungsunternehmen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

My Ecompliance Feedback

Kommentare: Overall very happy with my Ecompliance experience, we get great service from our account manager. He assists us promptly and provides great support. I like that there are new elearning modules added, that we get specific requests developed for us.

I like that ECompliance is very easy to use and navigate, I have been using H&S Software or systems for over 5 years , and this is probably the simplest to use. its mobile functionality and app is excellent, and simple to use. I like that i can very easily update and edit templates, and track training. i really enjoy the elearning modules that i use for the company.

my least liked feature is probably the safety intelligence,Reports and Dashboards. i would like that functionality to be made easier. i would like my graphs to be easier to populate than they currently are.

Hannah F.
Vice President in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

eCompliance Integration

Kommentare: eCompliance has allowed our employees access. Access to information, resources, and bringing safety to the frontline employees instead of just being championed by the Safety Manager. The integration was seamless. I was skeptical about having to complete the training virtually, this was pre-COVID, and I was concerned with how well I'd be able to learn the system before ruling it out to my team but the process couldn't have been easier. The implementation team at eCompliance was incredibly patient, helpful, and followed up with me to ensure the integration was again as seamless as possible.

This product is easy to use, and I'm not saying "easy" to be generic. I mean easy. I mean my computer illiterate Manager can access, use, and find information easy. This software is made for any & all technological levels of people to use with ease because at the end of the day who is going to use a software that is bulky, clunky, & not user friendly? No one. And when you invest a lot of money and time in a program to be functional for your organization, you want that system to be, well...easy. Also, there's an app, need I say more?

There might be a way to fix this on the user end that I have just not figured out yet but for the incident report listing, I'd like to be able to view the list by an employee column associated with the incident rather than just the date submitted because it's much quicker to find the incident.

Jenny M.
Health and Safety Coordinator in Kanada
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

eCompliance Review

Easy to use...very intuitive. One stop solution for entire Health and Safety Management System. Roll out was very easy...onboarding of all staff was very quick.

Hazard Assessment needs to follow OHS and business standards. They need a signature and approval process. Also need a vendor or subcontractor area where again it could follow a business process (similar to documents). The training module should just be standard issue when you purchase the software. It is very expensive add on when we already pay ALLOT for the software.

Colin H.
Supervisor in Kanada
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great safety management

Kommentare: It’s been really good. Make reports and compliance within our company easy

Comes with many different types of reports Easy to make and edit reports Easy to fill them out Can extract great data from reports

Hard to create the perfect scoring system Phone is slow once many reports have been submitted Need Brower for May options

Josiah R.
Josiah R.
Project Coordinator in Kanada
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

The eCompliance app is intuitive to use and is always changing for the better.

eCompliance is always pushing the boundaries and creating great tools for us to use! I really love the action item tool!

When doing inspections it would be convenient to upload multiple photos at once instead of doing one at a time.

Andre L.
Transportation Safety Officer in Kanada

somewhat user friendly

i enjoy having access to all required information at the same place, instead of opening several tracker or spreadsheets to gather information.

the creation of forms can be very difficult to simulate the paper version. it feels rudimentary and more options to format to what company requires. Also it would be very helpful when accessing an employee, all there data could be filtered to create reports based on required information, such as how many non-compliance for PPE incident has employee received within the last 6 months.

Marty F.
Safety director in Kanada
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software to manage COR

Kommentare: We needed to get COR and this software was invaluable in helping us get it

Excellent filling system of safety documents. Great software to do hazard assessments . Excellent training record keeping. Great way to keep track of action items

Constant email alerts to follow through on action items can get stressfull

Kevin C.
Sr Safety Manager in Kanada
Baumaterial, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Just a better way to track safety reuirements.

Kommentare: I think it is really great, I can already obtain reports from the system that accurately identify which employees require what training.

Very easy for front line personnel to interface using a mobile device. Easily update form and hazard assessments and track review of those by all personnel Build forms quickly and easily

No section specifically for permits, I think this would be advantageous to keep them separate. No "if, than" questions available in the form builder No quick links on pages, always have to return to a main menu to get to sub menus

Mark L.
Tech in Kanada

Seems to provide us with what is needed Some features are not to easy to use but overall excellent

Has all features we needed for our job requirements and great to have it in our phones for quick access

I found that there were Some things hard to use and also some things were hard to access and make changes

Lauren P.
Office Manager in Kanada
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Too Expensive!

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The value other H&S platforms provide exceeds what eCompliance was able to do for us.

The best feature about eCompliance were the action items and notifications provided when a failed item on a safety report required attention.

Customizing forms was an expensive and drawn out process. Their customer service was not always helpful when trying to work out bugs in the program. Overall we thought it was too expensive for what we were able to get elsewhere.

Kyla B.
Service Coordinator in Kanada
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great

Easy to use, simple navigation. Easily explained to other employees. Makes it easy for employees to submit inspections or issues to managers.

Would like more search options. Ex: being able to search for inspections submitted by one person, while filtering for a certain date.

Richard P.
HSE Coordinator in Kanada

Love eCompliance

Kommentare: Using eCompliance, I can pick a document, place it in the management system, and send a 'need to read` to people within the county. As each person clicks on the document, we're able to keep track of who has acknowledged that they've read and understand the document. It saves us having to chase our employees and allows us to prove due diligence in a matter of seconds. We're saving time we didn't have available before, and are able to better manage our safety practice thanks to eCompliance. I'd highly recommend eCompliance and would love to share more about how they've helped Rocky View County.

Maren G.

eCompliance

Kommentare: eCompliance has helped me and my company move from paper to electronic. The system is user-friendly and scales very easily. I now have business intelligence reporting for a project and company wide view. I use it to send me and my employees reminders for training renewals and corrective action completion. The eCompliance customer service has helped me through the entire implementation. Great product and I recommend to all our clients.

Aris F.

eCompliance makes Health and Safety more efficient

Kommentare: We love the ease of use and the time eCompliance saves us in managing health and safety. By eliminating paperwork and giving an easy way to communicate and follow up with corrective actions, eCompliance has reduced OHS administrative burden and helped improve our OHS management system. eCompliance has made at least 30% of my time more efficient, freeing up time for more important OHS management tasks.

Jeff M.
Programs Manager in Kanada

eCompliance - Great Safety Software

Kommentare: There isn't any other choice for cost effective, user friendly, compliance based software. Health and safety of our employee base is critical. eCompliance has changed the way we communicate with our staff and comply with law. It is effective and second to none.

Morgan M.
Safety Officer in Kanada
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Makes auditing easy

Kommentare: I use the auditing software for internal audits and it is very efficient and easy to use. I am able to collect data and store easily, all within the program eliminating the need for papers, notebooks, etc., and all of the notes can be transferred into where I am working for reference. Great product.