Filtern nach:

Über MyCustomizer

Erschaffe eine starke Bindung für deine Marke, indem du deinen Kunden erlaubst, ihre eigenen, perfekten Produkte zu schaffen.

Erfahre mehr über MyCustomizer

Alex M.
Head of eComm in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

MyCustomizer helped us launch a highly-requested customized product

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We selected MyCustomizer after reviewing many product visualization/customization options for our customized shoe program. The system is easy to configure, simple for end-users, and has resulted in a positive revenue increase.

The visualization is really top-notch. I'm impressed with the ease of setting up the system and the UX of creating a customized product. Their team has been really helpful throughout the process

I really wish they offered SKU/Inventory control - we have to do this all manually. But the team tells me they are working on it.

vor 2 Monaten

Dear Alex, Thank you so much for this review. Having a positive revenue increase because of your customizer is really good news. The team here is working hard on offering an easy-to-use solution and, like you said, we are planning on adding many more features in the future. Keep up the good work and let us know if you need anything! Best,

Anthony L.
Brand Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Solid, but there can be improvement

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It has been okay. I feel like there is a lot of potential, but it will take some work to get there. Until then, I will just push the functions as far as I can to make it work how I want it to.

The best feature is the live customization feature that allows customers see what edits they are making and what the final product is going to look like.

There is still a lot that can be improved, however, the worst part is the text editing/formatting. I feel that it is not user friendly and takes a lot of working around to get right that took me awhile to think through. Additionally, the new print-ready function is somewhat of a headache. It is set up for logos being added, but in my situation, my entire product is intended to be printed - so it doesn't really work for me. Additionally, the print-ready settings do not make much sense because you cannot output higher settings than the graphics uploaded.

letzten Monat

Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review of MyCustomizer. I'm glad you like the look and feel of the customizer. It's something important to us and we're happy it's pleasing you as well. I also want to thank you for your feedback and criticisms. We've taken your thoughts to heart and we're planning on making some changes based on your recommendations. Never hesitate to reach out to us with more feedback! Best,

Karim S.
Founder in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Leaving the platform soon!

1 vor 4 Wochen Neu

It’s been a horrible and wasteful experience

Price, complexity and lack of support from the team. Lack of responsiveness to questions. Wrong over billing that took months to resolve.

vor 3 Wochen

Dear Karim, After working together for so many months, we are surprised to see your review today. The whole team is very disappointed to learn here that you are unsatisfied with our product and services, especially given our many very cordial exchanges. Sadly, we were unaware that you were so unhappy. We understand that your account was impacted by a one-time billing issue at the beginning of April. You were informed as soon as we uncovered the problem and promptly refunded a few days later. We even gave you an additional credit as an apology. If you would like to discuss further, please do not hesitate to contact us. All the Best,

Heike Z.
Head of Content Global eCommerce in Deutschland
Sportartikel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

MyCustomizer Review

4 letzten Monat Neu

The implementation went fast and easy with little effort.

The out of the box design is very basic.

letzten Monat

Dear Heike, Your review means a lot to us. It's great to read that the overall process of creating your customizer went smoothly. Regarding the design, you are probably referring to our themes. Well, you are right, we could offer more and I am happy to say that we are already working on adding new ones soon. Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share. We truly hope our collaboration will last! Best,

Rasal K.
Graphic designer in UK
Design, Selbstständig

Just Amazing! 🤩

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Customer service and software is amazing!

One thing, i love about this software that the software is very simple to use and its very clean to look at! My customers love it and so do I!

Personally i think the image display could be adjusted because currently the image on my site looks quite small. It would be awesome if you can adjust the size but overall its cool!

letzten Monat

Wow Rasal! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. It sounds like you are enjoying our platform and it's nice to know we were able to meet your expectations. Regarding the ability to resize your image, please reach out to us and we'll be happy to help. I wish you great success with your project! Best,

Solvej M.
Marketing/Graphics in Neuseeland
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Thanks for all the help!

It looks great, is customisable to our web store look and I am able to make changes myself without always relying on a developer.

Some features we were promised are not working well and in the process of fixing that other issues have arisen.

Hadrien B.
ceo in Frankreich
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Top App

Kommentare: Good

Very easy to setup and manage, mycustomizer is the choice I made for my website. It is beautifully integrated clean and effective to get my clients to create their product.

I find the price expensive (If I pay 30$/month I don't want to pay a tax.) Your free plan with 2.9% tax is good for me though. Can't change the price of delivery which is important. If I want to do it manually inside the shopify products MCZR created by mycustomify, it would take weeks as there are lots of options.

letzten Monat

Dear Hadrien, Thanks very much for your great review of our platform. I'm glad you felt it was the right choice for your business. The clean, yet effective look is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you. I also want to thank you for your feedback on pricing. It will be considered. I appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing more of your work in the future. Best,

Mohammad A.
Founder in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Great product but take your time in implementation!

Kommentare: It was great and hope to relaunch once again with them in the coming year.

The software performed exactly as needed though setup took a little while for setup and implementation to work right being there were a lot of variables. Thankfully once complete the software performed well as necessary.

There were a few bugs and updates needed from time.

Nico P.
Student in Schweiz
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

My Experience with MyCustomkzer

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

That i dont have to pay monthly, its very nice only to pay a fee if someone buys something. Nice to start. Very easy to use

Cool would be if i could change the font color automatically if the customer checks a box

letzten Monat

Hi Nico, Thanks for this review. It's much appreciated! Regarding the ability to change the font color automatically, it's totally doable. Please reach out to us and we will be happy to assist you! Best,

Gustav R.
Ring Maker in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review

5 letzten Monat Neu

It's really cool and very aesthetically pleasing

It's really hard to work with and I don't understand it

letzten Monat

Hi Gustav, Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about our platform! I will be happy to contact you directly and provide you with the help you need to understand how to get started. Our Help Center has many tutorials and articles and we also have a friendly customer support team to answer all your questions. I'll be in touch. Thanks again!

Michael M.
Senior Consultant in Niederlande

Use of MyCustomizer for jewelry configuration

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: MyCustomizer allows customers to configure jewelry with all the features they want. The personalization of fashion is a new trend that MyCustomer supports perfectly.

MyCustomizer is a Shopify App that comes with many features: selection by photo or multiple choice items, immediate display of the product, automatic update of the price after every choice, presentation of the final product before you put it into the basket. The App is intuitive, thus easy to use. Perfectly usable for configuring jewelry. The MyCustomizer team is very helpful and develops the more tricky features for its clients.

MyCustomer has no drawbacks. Everything you want to get can be realized by the MyCustomizer team in no time and for a reasonable cost.

Marie laetitia R.
Owner in Frankreich
Verpackung und Container, Selbstständig

The best customizdf

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great product with a great service, thank you

This software is easy to use. The 3D live is perfect and the rules are well made too ! I totally recommend

The fact that it can be slow, orfor the SEO it does it look to be the ideal.

letzten Monat

Hey Marie Laetitia, Thank you for this great review! It's been a pleasure to watch your project progress recently. As for the slow loading time, it seems to be related to the size of the images you used. I will contact you directly to resolve this issue quickly! Best,

Mark H.
President in

Zephyr Hat Customizer

Kommentare: We approached MyCustomizer about building a hat customizer for our Zephyr Factory Direct program. The process was very straight forward, and response to questions and feedback was quick and accurate. Any delays or changes to timelines were clearly communicated. The finished product was beyond every expectation that we had. It looks great and is very functional. I would highly recommend MyCustomizer and am excited to continue working with them in building our online marketing presence.

Christian P.
Founder in

Taïga Ultimate - Customizer

Kommentare: MyCustomizer provides Taïga with the tools to offer an interactive experience allowing our customers to order personalized team uniforms in minutes instead of hours. We love the simple choice navigation, the super fast photo-realistic product preview, and the order management system. The MyCustomizer team was always available to answer our questions and to help Taïga get the best out of their web platform. We recommend MyCustomizer to customization focused businesses.

Adam S.
Business Analyst in

Warrior and Brine customizers

Kommentare: The MyCustomizer team was able to quickly accommodate a number of last minute functionality changes avoiding increased costs or delays in go live timing. Communication when developing critical site functionality was excellent. There were some non-consumer facing functions that were pushed to post go live, but the primary driver was the result of last minute changes in functional direction.

Patrick W.
Founder in Deutschland

MyCustomizer / 100% ease of use / 100% Customer Service

Kommentare: I´ve tried to get a customizer with some engineer partners for years. With my customizer I could start quickly to sell our tailormade OWN Jeans. And mycustimzer perfectly included it in shopify.

Joseph W.
director in UK
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Great stuff

3 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: n/a

enjoyed it alot - does what it says all you can ask

not very much - i like the business all good