Filtern nach:

Über LiveZilla

Live-Chat-Software mit Unterstützung für mehrere Websites, Besucherüberwachung und Offline-Messaging-Funktion

Erfahre mehr über LiveZilla

Christopher I.
Customer Service Agent
Supermärkte, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.1.2019

"The best "chat" to support customers."

Kommentare: We have been using Livezilla for a couple of years, to carry out all the support tasks that our clients need, from small complaints of an article that does not reach them in good condition, to bigger problems with retail clients, but at the same time, they We can give a quick and effective solution to thanks Livezilla.

Vorteile: Livezilla is an ideal tool, to give a good service to the client, communication is provided in a fast and secure way, in addition hundreds of requests can be attended at the same moment, which helps streamline the support process for employees of our super markets.

Nachteile: customer support can improve, we who acquire the product expect better attention from them, the speed of support must be a very important point, to improve.

• Bewertet am 24.1.2019
Elisiara P.
Reviw LiveZilla
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.11.2019

"Great sales and support software for your team."

Vorteile: * Possibility to identify active visitors in real time;
* Creation of knowledge base;
* Access reports;
* Good management for linked users, with group creation, restrictions and activity reports;

Nachteile: * If a user only opens to put a comma in an article written by another user on the basis of acknowledgment, he / she is already back of the article, maybe you should have an interaction option where you could choose if you want to register the change of the owner. ;
* You cannot delete a comment inserted in a ticket. So if you mistakenly added a comment it will stay there forever.
* It is only possible to annotate a response to a ticket responds by email or by adding a comment, it could have some extra outside interacting. For if the contact was via phone and had no email to register, you would be restricted to the small comment box interaction to explain the applied resolution.

• Bewertet am 9.11.2019
Richard T.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.7.2019

"The worst customer service i have experienced"

Kommentare: This is the worst business I have dealt with in 20yrs. We requested a full refund within a month of using this due to the constant issues we were having. It got to the point where they just would not answer any ticket we opened.
Be careful! Germany does not have the same consumer laws in place as other developed countries, it's up to the business to refund you on goodwill, which, unfortunately, they know and will not refund you. Even though they full well know this product has major issues. Once we lodged a complaint they cut us off, that's right they would no longer allow us to use this chat service even though we had paid for it.
They also know they are advertising and marketing a product that does not do what they say it does.
We went for this product as it was cheap, but learned a valuable lesson. Do not ever go cheap!

Vorteile: Some of the features are good, like knowing what page your clients are viewing

Nachteile: 1) It's laden with faults and major ones, which customer service will not address
2) The interface is terrible, its Mos dos-esk. hire a UI designer!
3) The advanced features do not work, by the time you get a signal that a client is on whatever page, they have already gone. defeats the purpose

• Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Paul Z.
Senior ICT Specialist
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 12.8.2019

"Livezilla, small, easy to install and support if you need."

Kommentare: Customers dont like to call anymore, they are online, with this tool the client is adding another 30% extra sales!

Vorteile: Its running for years without one issue! Once you have setup the server, you need the client and via the client you can setup easily from text link to eyecatchers( overlays ).

Nachteile: If you have a custom website, with non default positions of banners, popups, you have some trouble changing the style sheets, but its fixable when you spent some time on the template system.

• Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Tommaso A.
segreteria
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.9.2018

"Great customer support software"

Kommentare: We use it as a ticketing system in a small company. It allows us not to lose any customer request and to keep track of them simply. We have reduced the number of incoming requests that miss essential customer data, by putting them as mandatory fields in the contact form.

Vorteile: Possibility to manage both chats and tickets from multiple channels. Easy to customize. Provides easy-to-use operator interface that allows to rapidly have an insight on pending request. You can add comments, forward to colleagues, add documents and much more.

Nachteile: Poor customer services. You need to updated it manually (no notifications) via FTP, quite medieval.

• Bewertet am 10.9.2018
Nathan R.
  • Bewertet am 14.12.2017

"Extremely good program to interact with website visitors"

Kommentare: When you want to chat and interact with website visitors this software has helped us a lot.
It works and it is one of the best I have used.

Vorteile: It is a very advanced program that lets you do a lot of things besides chat.
It is simple to install and setup, you can get up and running in no time and it is not complicated.
I used it in several websites

• Bewertet am 14.12.2017
SAC (customer attendance service)
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.8.2019

"Chat with your costumer is easy"

Kommentare: We use the daily tool to chat with costumers. They access our website and use the option to use the chat. The chat makes a sound and visual alert to the telemarketing attendant. I click to answer the costumer and it's done, we are chatting.

Vorteile: Easy way to chat with costumers
Nice sound and visual alerts
Chat works very well, costumers like it
Easy way to Forward costumers to other sectors. Example: commercial, financial

Nachteile: Not all customers like to use chat. Some people prefer the phone call.

• Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Theo N.
Sales assistant
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2018

"great chat tool"

Vorteile: it helps me easily connect with my clients when they need quick support that doesnt cost . its easy to use

Nachteile: i dont like the user interface as it looks very outdated and old . sometimes the country doesnt display correctly

• Bewertet am 13.1.2018
Martin B.
Inhaber
  • Bewertet am 21.11.2018

"All-In-One Support Software"

Kommentare: I bought LiveZilla Pro and cant say that i regret it. We use it for LiveChat and its really effective.
Its rapid fast and provides a relieable self hosted solution.

Vorteile: Supports many Gateways such as Livechat, E-Mail Twitter and Facebook.
Bundles every Support request in one System
Has a Great API, we can gladly say that we have replaced our old Knowledgebase with the LiveZilla one fetching articles over the API.

Nachteile: It does produce a heavy load on every Server. You will need atleast a VPS for it. It does not work very well on Shared Hosting. Atleast for + 2 Operators.

• Bewertet am 21.11.2018
Fabián J.
Desarrollador web
  • Bewertet am 25.10.2017

"A very complete and customizable application"

Vorteile: I have used livezilla for some years since it is an application with many tools to offer an online support service to my clients and what I like is that it is very customizable and easy to use.

Nachteile: Maybe the interface by default could be more modern but generally I have no problems with the application.

• Bewertet am 25.10.2017
Viktor H.
Customer Support
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.1.2019

"BEST RELIABLE LIVECHAT FOR GREAT PRICE"

Kommentare: I understood that I don't recall how we took care of things before we began utilizing livezilla. It has enabled us to reach significantly more customers from different nations and have an immediate contact with them, just as handle the traffic in more detail.

Vorteile: For me what is best about LiveZilla is being able to visit live with clients and have coordinate contact with them. Also that meets the essential necessities as simple to set up, a great pop up talk and a reinforcement of discussions. Besides, the help is fantastic.

Nachteile: Truly, there isn't much bad features about LiveZilla, yet I do trust that it can enhance a few perspectives to wind up an increasingly total platform. Now and then the ticket framework neglects to adapt to the tickets from facebook.

• Bewertet am 17.1.2019
Mossie M.
  • Bewertet am 8.11.2016

"www.turfscape.co.za"

Kommentare: Livezilla is great, face-it, but it can be much more than a chat program or ticket program for small upcomming businesses. Why? Well, make it earier to access and change the popup screens that come with the program, online/offline. Have a look at www.turfscape.co.za and see what I mean, and how I use that functionallity. And hey, royalties please as it is my idea. Then I wrote a php script to change the ad when ever I detect visotors on site, or auto by using a timer with my preset time to change the ad. That way I do attract much more interaction. But to make PNG's on a regular as ads is a pain, and I don't think the average user can do all the interaction by hacking into software.

• Bewertet am 8.11.2016
Ulrich E.
Heilpraktiker (Psychotherapie)
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 7.8.2017

"I really like LiveZilla. It has a lot of functionality, that me and my customers really like."

Kommentare: Better customer relationship. People can "talk" to me without using a phone, so they can be anonyms . That is important in my business as a therapist.

Vorteile: I like the easy way to install the software and the way it can be used. It's easy to use and helpfull for my customers and me. I have the free version, which is ok for my small company.

• Bewertet am 7.8.2017
Mary R.
  • Bewertet am 9.1.2017

"Really useful"

Kommentare: Easy to install and very customizable. It's way better than the previous programm we were using and i like that it's not subscription based.

• Bewertet am 9.1.2017