Filtern nach:

Über ConfTool Pro

Melde dich an, akzeptiere Beiträge, plane Programme für deine Konferenz oder dein Seminar online.

Erfahre mehr über ConfTool Pro

Dagmar K.
Associate Professor
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.10.2019

"ConfTool Review"

Kommentare: I used it for organising a conference. I am a real fan of this tool and have recommended it broadly to my colleagues

Vorteile: Conference time scheduling, including check of the presenters appointed to different places in parallel , but also many other things

Nachteile: There might be smth that I did not use but hard to answer

• Bewertet am 18.10.2019
Ruth C.
senior lecturer
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2018

"Conftool has been extremely helpful with the whole organization of the conference from day 1."

Kommentare: Very helpful to organize the conference all around, everything has been considered with a lot of care!

Vorteile: It is very versatile, you can tailor to your needs and have different tracks. There are options for everything you can think of and it really helps when the structure of the conference has various tracks, review periods and different type of submission files.
Very helpful support team responding immediately to our queries throughout the entire process.
Very easy to download all the data gathered from the conference in a very organized way.

Nachteile: The interface screens are not the most intuitive in the beginning but once you get used to it its all there and easy to use.
We didn't use the facility to organize the sessions which was our mistake as it would have saved us a lot of time and helped a lot with that part.

• Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Christian W.
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 1.3.2017

"Fast reliable Experienced"

Kommentare: I am using ConfTool since 2010 for different events. The support is perfect and the software has all options needed for our conferences of up to 500 delegates. Abstract and Paper management is included, Agenda can be compiled and upload to apps is available. And - one price for everzthing within the product!

• Bewertet am 1.3.2017
Susanne K.
Universitätsassistentin
Forschung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2019

"Best software to organize and conduct a conference."

Kommentare: There were no wishes left. There were no problems with the software at any time.

Vorteile: Easy to use.
ConfTool has many important functions but above all the review process was very simple and could be structured via ConfTool.
Frontdesk-function! Payment!
I would like to emphasize the friendly and quick support from the team.

Nachteile: Nothing! In my experience, there is no nearly comparable software.

• Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Barbara H.
Akad. Oberrat, PhD
Forschung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2019

"Excellent Job!"

Kommentare: We organized one of the world biggest congresses in sport psychology and used ConfTool for registrational and administrational processes re: the congress; like submission of abstracts and review of abstracts and participant management and payments etc.

Vorteile: easy to use, all aspects integrated that we needed, support of company

Nachteile: nothing, the software was an excellent choice for our requirements

• Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Paul L.
Program Chair
  • Bewertet am 6.7.2018

"Ran a conference with 160 proposals, 200 participants. ConfTool was fantastic."

Vorteile: Very easy to use, had every feature that I wanted. Enabled me to handle reviews, mail all the participants and generally manage the conference very easily.

Nachteile: Somethings seemed fixed and hard to change. May be my problem, but I wanted to be able to change the submissions so that people were not prompted to upload a file but I could not do it.

• Bewertet am 6.7.2018
Jarmila S.
Managing Director
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.7.2017

"Even if I was using your SW for the first time, I was able to define almost everything needed"

Kommentare: Being in a role of conference co-organizer responsible for the abstract management, we were able to satisfy expectations of our client - an international sport association.

Vorteile: I liked most reliability, complexity, trouble-free operation. The system was not a single time out of order, which is just superb!

Nachteile: I liked the least fullness of all descriptions as it made me lost easily when I was searching for some instructions and details, how to adjust the system step by step for our conference.

• Bewertet am 14.7.2017