Über iClassPro

Verwalte die Planung und Registrierung von Kursen, Abrechnungen und Zahlungen, der Kommunikation und Berichterstattung online über eine komfortable Software.

Erfahre mehr über iClassPro

I love that this database is online, and easily integrated into all my customers busy lives.

Bewertungen zu iClassPro

iClassPro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 454 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du iClassPro bereits verwendet?

Owner/ Founder in USA

Gym Class Management Software

iClassPro is perfect. The dashboard is easy to follow and the portal that the parents use is appealing and user-friendly. As far as our back-end, its extremely functional. From class rosters, to merchant services, to generating reports.... its everything we need. The app was just released, we have yet to use it, but I hope its as great as all the software online. And the flat fee rate is great, it does not increase with our increase in programs or enrollment. I highly recommend it.

None at this time. We have been waiting for an app to be developed for parents, and they just released that. Looking forward to testing it out .

Brent
COO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

iClass is Crucial to Class Management

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I appreciated iClassPro's user-friendly interface and intuitive features. It made it easy for us to manage our class schedules, registrations, and payments all in one place. The ability to automate certain administrative tasks, such as sending reminders and generating reports, was particularly helpful in streamlining our operations. Additionally, the customer support team was responsive and knowledgeable, providing assistance whenever we encountered any issues or had questions about the software.

While iClassPro offered a comprehensive set of features, the only thing I would say is that the system can run slow on some occasions. Other than that, it is has been great. Looking forward to seeing more customization options, membership plan incorporation, and more utilization options for their new automation feature.

Kent
CFO in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Credit card processing fees

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I would say a i class is good minus credit card processing your force to use

Great software for gymnastics great financial system to track progress

I don’t like how they pigeon hole you into using their credit card processing it’s overpriced when there’s many other processors out there that are cheaper and I hear they’re raising the rights again

Jake
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best in Cheer Gym Software!

Kommentare: iClassPro has been integral to the growth of our business. We started four years ago, right at the beginning of Covid. It quickly proved to be a necessity as we began to see enrollments coming in consistently. Customers no longer feel the need to call or visit in person; they can quickly and easily enroll and pay online through the parent portal, integrated website, and mobile app.

We love that the software provides our customers with a top-notch experience. They appreciate having the mobile app to track their students' progress, enroll in classes and private lessons, and manage their account by making payments. We also appreciate that the new website integrates with the parent portal, eliminating the need for parents to leave our website to access the portal. My front desk staff can easily look up classes, private lessons, account balances, payments, and any other account information they need. It is easy to view the account history and quickly find specific information using the search tool. We also love the new Autopilot/automation feature. It has been an invaluable tool in enhancing our customers' experience. We use it to market birthday parties, welcome new families, and encourage enrollment. Additionally, it has saved my staff significant time in our day-to-day processes. This is just the latest example of how iClassPro is constantly striving to improve the software, making our lives easier. I feel they understand our needs and provide us the tools necessary for success.

iClassPro has so much to offer that the only downside is my capacity to absorb it all. There are so many features that I have yet to explore, but I know that they will be valuable to my business when I take the time to do so! I am always mind-blown when I implement a new feature and often tell myself that I need to set aside time to do this more often, as it is almost always a business-booster and eventually, a time-saver!

Allison
Operations Manager in USA
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best gymnastics gym management software out there

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

We have been with iClass for over 15 years and it just keeps getting better and better. We recently integrated our website and got our branded app up and running with them and they have already paid for themselves! We run our entire operations with 2 locations and over 1500 families using iClass pro and we would be lost without it! We also love their support line - everyone is so helpful and they have long hours so someone is always available for you.

We love almost all of the features - we wish they had a better birthday party waiver system but hopefully that will be coming soon!

Lauren
Manager in USA

Great customer service

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great! We’re so happy we made the switch from proschool. This program is better for our business and much easier to manage for our office staff

Whenever we have a question, we can reach out to the live chat and have a solution in minutes. They’re always making valuable updates to their software to improve the product and fix bugs. It’s impressive to see a company that cares more about keeping customers than getting new ones!

I dislike the process of updating our waivers. I wish it didnt show in attendance that they were missing their waiver because it’s hard to get 2000 students to sign between their next class. Also a few of the reports are hard to navigate, but I eventually get it. Also blackout dates are confusing to set.

Cheryl
Office Manager in USA

Great Features, Great Program

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, it has been great. iCP has worked out well for our business and the customer service team helps us when we need help.

- Excellent customer service (phone, email, chat). - Activities that come multiple days/times each week have the ability to have correct times. - The portal can be branded in detail at no additional cost. Mobile app has no additional cost. - Autopilot feature to automate workflows/manual tasks we were already doing (or possibly weren't because we didn't have time) - Option to do enrollment REQUESTS or AUTO-APPROVE online - Online activity hub so you get notifications in one spot whenever someone does something through the portal. - Verified for proper functioning on mac, windows, etc. - Use of email variables for auto-generated names, balances, gym info, class info, etc. when sending mass emails (which can also be scheduled to be sent later). - No limit to the amount of accounts in the system --- it will be the same price. - Background task frame to view sent emails/reports/tasks you've done and status updates on who has opened/clicked/not opened/etc. emails. - Audit Logs to see history of emails sent on specific accounts and customer/staff history. - Group enroll/transfer feature. - Ability to limit online enrollment not just on age/gender but also on prerequisites. - Search feature on the ledger. - Attendance area tracks the percentage they have attended/missed along with the actual days. - Internal messaging system to message specific staff members the next time they log in so you don't have to bother them at home. - Ability to post mass credits. - Has normal make-up feature but also an additional optional make-up token feature that the business can use how they see fit (we sometimes use it for when we want to credit a class within a timeframe/program as a courtesy/above our normal policy). - Timeclock is easy to use.

(These are features that would be helpful if they were added, but it doesn't really affect how much I like it at this point. Everything it currently can do is done well). - No staff certification area to upload certifications/track onboarding (unless you use custom fields w/o uploading images) - Multiple policy capability to add certain policies to certain programs (ex: teams have more forms to fill out but the general class student does not need to complete this) - More customization for online account registration so that you can mark more fields that are required, change wording, etc. - No spot TV integration or their own camera system (any longer) - Announcements area for staff - Task area for staff so directors can add things to complete - Show a drop list option for each class in date order always on the class page so that you don't have to go to the individual date to see if someone dropped recently (or run a report) - Cannot schedule future epayments - No lesson plan area

James
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

iClassPro Review

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, we are extremely happy with iCP. There are several things we wish they would implement and we will continue to ask.

The ease of enrollment and processing is great! Parents are able to enroll, pay, request to unenroll, etc all without staff. The online portal is great for ProShop as well.

NO AUTOMATED BILLING! Having to manually bill is a time consuming task that should have been automated long ago. The parties function is great, however if you want to book a party that isn't set in the system for that time it is difficult and frustrating. Their roadmap is great, however, some things they say are coming have been coming for years. Be honest about your progress with things. If you want to do them, great! Just don't say that it's coming with minimal updates

Shelley
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

There is more than one option out there

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Better in some way than what we were using before. We've gotten so big that we really had to have software geared more specifically to gymnastics, otherwise we would've stayed with what we had.

Better than what we were using before and when I looked into Jack Rabbit, I was even less impressed.

Credit card processing fees, monthly fees, unable to use outside software to interface with processing payments, costs increasing, leasing the software instead of buying it

Tres
Tres
General Manager in USA

Great Option For Swim Schools

Kommentare: Very positive experience with iClassPro overall. Easy setup process and information transfer with help of customer service reps. The cons for the system are minimal compared to the pros. Cloud based system keeps information safe and available from anywhere.

Constantly evolving and improving and adding features. Wonderful customer service. Comprehensive solution for scheduling lessons and birthday parties, customer management and online access for parents and staff.

Notes are difficult to work with because there isn't one simple place to see or search for them for account related information, student information, enrollment information, etc. There isn't a designated option for managing private lessons. Mass text messages can't be sent from the 'classes' page and filtering specific classes or days is cumbersome at best in the 'family' and 'student' pages and that is important for contacting specific classes for cancellations, make-ups, etc.

Nathan

Great Program with minor Flaws

Kommentare: We have really enjoyed the program overall. It beats our last program hands down. Even with all the issues I would not go back to what we had before. Pretty easy to use and I love the platform/ portal for the parents.

I love the ease of access once everything is set up. Coaches can take roll and keep up to date on student info rather easily. Skills tracking is available on the app, but not quite as easy to use.

As the person responsible for printing out the reports, I have an issue with the format of reports. They are not always easy to get looking like they should and some are hard to get what you want. There are also little issues I do not like. The entering of payments is a little tedious at times. We have also had a few issues with the time clock not working correctly.

Andrew
Director in UK

Amazing class management software

Kommentare: In my opinion, iClassPro is the only solution for gymnastics/sports clubs which works with the way clubs actually run their businesses. It saves us hours every day. I looked at moving software when GDPR was introduced but no other software came close in features or ease of use for the end-user (parents). I was so thankful when iClassPro became GDPR compliant. I can't imagine not using iClassPro. The customer support is super and they actually solve your problems!

New features and improvements appear daily. The skill tracking feature allows all staff to see your school's curriculum and follow accordingly with video demonstrations. Parent's feel engaged with your business and the App brings together all of the stand-out features to report absences, make-ups, view progress and enrol in additional camps, classes and events.

Focus on iOS with the apps (staff portal, check-in kiosk) when Android devices are a cheaper alternative for businesses. Initial set-up can be confusing. Needs more automation for repetitive tasks - daily/weekly reports, email/marketing for new customers or lapsed and the skill tracking notifications to families.

Ryan
owner in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If your process fits its great - otherwise beware!

Kommentare: Love / Hate Relationship

It is easy to learn and use for our front desk staff. It has some useful reporting Billing is configurable but has its limitations Accepting credit card payments in an authorized / automated way is helpful The shining star is the support staff - they are very friendly, helpful, knowledgable and usually very quick to get back to us and help solve issues. Recently they have had their wings cut since they are no longer able to mass edit things for us - they now want to charge us $125/hr for "custom development". We don't have a lot of these type of requests (2-3 per year) but when they arise they are usually at the busiest times (billing & creating new schedules). So we are put in a tough spot and usually nots not worth paying hundreds to fix the issue, rather do it by hand but its a pain!

It can be very manual to set up or change your class schedule, your billing schedule. There is no integration so outside of your very initial setup - be ready to entry a lot of information by hand. They used to offer simple database help for free - like we collected a list of 60 leads email & phone numbers that we wanted to upload - they told us that would cost an additional $250 for "custom development". -BEWARE! Also they will try to lock you into using them a credit card processing provider at fees that are not so competitive. Shop around!

Victoria
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

IClass Pro works great for gymnastics schools.

Kommentare: We have had a really good experience with IClass Pro. It works well with our class schedules.

IClass Pro continues to update and add new services and customer service is always on top of servicing their customers.

I wish reports could be customized to better help us with sign in sheets.

Kristin

new Customer - having some doubts

Kommentare: Overall the customer support has been very good in the areas that they can help us with. I am, however, very disappointed about being sold a product that once installed does not function for my company in the way it was described. See above.

I really like the clean look that it presents to our customers that are registering for our program.

We have found several problems that hopefully can be resolved. *The "make up" feature that we were sold on, in actuality does not function for our business at all - it is useless to us and we are still having to use our manual system. *we have had a problem with our selection of payment methods and our customers are still able to select a payment option (AmEx) that we do not accept and thus we are having to spend time and resources to correct what should have been automatic *The staff portal would be far more useful to us if we could post automatic messages to our staff when the log in to the time clock

Christie Leigh
Program Director in USA

Beat Class Management Software

Kommentare: Customer service is great. Plus they take your suggestions of improvements and send them to their developers. I’ve had at least two of my suggestions made into real option!

We’ve never been able to take credit cards before and this program allows us to do so. Everything is all in one place- parent info, student info, payment info, registered classes. One database for all our records.

Currently, you cannot save additional files to each student. We have a few special needs student that need a doctors note for participation. We cannot store these copies on their files and have to keep hard copies. It’s also somewhat hard to set up. But they set up multiple meeting with you with a customer service rep to get your classes and software set up. It’s a little confusing for the first few months but once you get the hang of it, it gets even better!

Charyl
Owner / Instructor in USA

Business is going swimmingly

Kommentare: Support has been great helping us merge our business processes into the iClass platform.

The family account management. Seeing when classes are open. The customer being able to sign up for classes. The skill tree feature.

I would like a few more reports. A way for customers to have charges added when they sign up for quicker payments. Ability to print or remind customers about upcoming classes/camps. Instructor substitutions.

Kelsi
Marketing Manager/ Office Lead in USA

We L O V E iClass!

Kommentare: I have worked with many software companies before this and have LOVED what you guys offer. The Knowledgebase is something I frequent as I am constantly learning new things about iClass I didn't know about - which makes our lives easier here at the gym. I LOVE that I can put in suggestions as I come up with them, and every time I have had to reach out to support, I've gotten great feedback and they have helped resolved my issues. Customer service is a BIG deal to me, and this is why we continue to use iClass!

LOVE the user interface - we've explored the "other" options out there, but continue to absolutely adore the interface that iClass offers. I have also starting using the party booking software - which has saved me a lot of time and energy! The ability to have parents book their own parties online has increased our business as well! Customer service has always been a deal breaker for me personally. I will always continue to use a company/ business if they offer amazing customer service, and I have always been impressed with iClass' customer support.

There are some pretty big things we would love to see happen the next couple of updates, and I probably submit a new idea a couple times a month. One of the biggest things is the waiver.. We LOVE that parents can do it online, but having a kiosk interface that parents can quickly update while they are here at the gym, and having the ability to QUICKLY look up (during busy Open Gym & Birthday parties) whether or not it is current/ valid would be HUGE. Another big thing we are dying for: being able to send out the fun certificates that say the child has passed the class, but being able to type in/ select the class that they should move into next!!

Angie
owner in USA

I would like more features - CRM

Kommentare: Very good

Great for class management Good skills features Great for birthday parties Simple monthly billing process

I would like a CRM feature. When we get a lead, to get reminders to follow up and to track if they signed up for a class. Be able to track sales goals, appointment made and registration. (I currently purchases Anytime Fitness and they use Club OS for this tracking.) It would be good to look into to help clubs with the sales process of the gym business. Reporting features could improve. Email features need to improve. The criteria is limited for some emails as we can only separate by age when you send to students. We cannot filter by age at the family level. Would like to enhance the point of sale to offer online sales for proshop items We are paying for Smart Waiver to get waivers on students that are not in classes. Their system is much easier to fill out and looks much better. Would like to see that improve in iclass.

Russell
Co-Owner / Head-Coach in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Has some holes, but would highly recommend!!

Kommentare: Overall we are satisfied with having chosen iClassPro.

It is very comprehensive and covers most of the bases. It is extremely convenient to have all of our enrollment, client communication, billing and more all in one place. The customer support is excellent and they are frequently updating, fixing problems and adding new features. Billing and payment processing is highly effective.

There are a few holes that we would like to see filled that would help us better serve our customers. We would like to see a private lesson scheduler as there is currently not a user friendly way to set up single, one-on-one sessions with an instructor (we currently use the camp section but it is tricky and presents several issues.) There is also not a way to sell (book and charge) for a single class or single day of camp (you can set up a POS for these things but it then doesn't record the enrollment or attendance.) It would be nice to set up a price per day in camps (if there is, we haven't figured it out.) We are anxiously waiting for the kiosk app to come to Android, but are told that it is on the way. The merchant service processing fees feel a bit high, but in the end it is worth it. Would be nice if they offered reductions for long-standing or high-volume customers, but it is most likely the same anywhere. Being able to integrate a card processing service of choice would be nice, but understandably unlikely.

Holly
Accountant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review of iClassPro by Creative Arts Guild

Kommentare: Really just the issues with it integrating with Quickbooks are really my main issues. Anytime there are other issues that I call about they are normally fixed.

We love how easy it is to enter classes, take roll and communicate with parents. The Parent Portal is so easy for parents to use and all information is there at their fingertips. We love the way we are able to take attendance and keep up with students and skills.

I do not like the fact that iClassPro does not integrate with Quickbooks. This makes for an accounting nightmare. I am very ready for a fix for this issue. While I love all the report options that are available because this is not an accounting based software some of the reports do not give you correct information. For example, I cannot run an accounts receivable report for just one of our departments. This is information that I need but cannot get from this report. It does not matter if you choose one department you still get the total for all the departments. There are other small issues that the program has that are problem areas for accountants. However, the good far outweighs the issues I have with accounting.

Jill
President in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not as good as Jackrabbitclass, but has a birthday party system

Kommentare: The only reason I still have it is because of ipartypro, otherwise I would go back to Jackrabbitclass.

That ipartypro is compatible and my customers can easily book parties and add additional items onto the basic party package.

-I do not like that there is no point of sale and I still have to us paypal in the store. I would like something that I can use for walk up open play sales and not have to enroll/register a family. -I do not like that the reports section won't tell me what my daily sales are and in what areas. I want a functional useful report system, and I'm not getting it from iclasspro. I am an indoor playground that does classes in 8 week sessions, not a studio or gym with year long enrollments. -The report system should be able to tell me how many children enrolled in which classes and how much money came in from those children for those classes. It should do the same for birthday parties. I should be able to set dates for a period of time. A year, a month, a custom time frame. -I cannot change the photo attached to the parent portal, though I have tried for the past four months. -I would prefer to use html and have parents book directly from my website instead of being directed to the parent portal. -The promo codes are useful and yet a pain to activate and they never seem to work right. Why do we have to turn them on for every class when we are copying currently set up classes?

Kobe
Owner/Manager in Australien

Gravity Gym

Online booking system is awesome, when it works. Don't like how often we have errors with the payment processing and we are charged every time. Having a partnership with an Australian gateway would be beneficial to Australian user as we can contact them directly.

Customer service is only available during USA business hours. Not easily adaptable to Australian services. Alot of Australian gymnastics centres use it, but some processes are not suited to our way of scheduling. The party section does not link to the customers account well. There is no way of telling what date the party is on, by looking at the customer financial section, you have to search the party section.

Erin
General Manager in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Service and always adding new features and updates

Kommentare: iClassPro has developed into a tool that all of our coaches and managers can use, things that I would like to see added are generally added without me having to ask! They put in a lot of time and ewffort to give us the tools we need to reun our business.

Its ease of use is and flat rate is what drew us to use iClassPro in the first place since we started they have added so many new features without changing the price! No hidden charges will pile up on you and your database is all in one place! It is easy to use yet I have called and messaged support so many time and they can walk me through fixes and if not fix it for me! Everything we need is right at our fingertips! I have been able to get rid of 3 other programs just by using iClassPros features! Birthday Parties time Clock and Skill charts!!!!

Sometimes I get confused on set up (just because there are so many options) but its literally a call or email away and they message right away! Ive never been unhappy with the length of time it took to get an answer!

Doug

Functional but Pricey

Kommentare: We like the ability to be able to select the new marketing templates and customize them to our needs. It would be great if we could have a template that we customize that automatically goes out to customers when they register for the first time, have a birthday, are past due in payments, etc.

The software is easy to use, and most interfaces are intuitive to new users

The cost is out of line with the overall value and functionality it provides. For example, there is a new app that can be used with the software, however it can only be used if your company uses their payment processing, not just the gateway.