Review

Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Kevin H.
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall very good. New concepts are slow to roll out. Would love to fully understand what this all has to offer just haven’t had time to unpack it.

Vorteile: It takes care of the vast majority of my requirements to run my service based company. Generating NACHA is an ultimate money saver for gyms over 500 clients.

Nachteile: Wish this had a complete social networking capability bringing website, phone app, and social media together in one package. So my clients had one stop shop for information.

iClass Pro is easy on the eyes.

Bewertet am 7.10.2019
Becky G.
Owner/Gymnastics Instructor
Sport, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I like being able to see who still owes money and how much is owed total. Emailing statements is quick and easy. I've had people not pay and then eventually quit without ever paying. But overall, I feel like this software has helped me stay on top of things. I feel I have lost less money with this software.

Vorteile: This software is really easy to use. I like how easily I can switch from students to classes and back again. Adding students and creating classes is a breeze! It is easy on the eyes, I am not straining to find things. Everything has an image to make it easy to find...a star for skill tracking, check mark for attendance, etc. I feel like the other programs out there have words everywhere. I like the images.

Nachteile: I really like the Skilling Tracking, but I do get frustrated using it. I like that I can choose between 1-5 stars. I wish I could change the color of the stars...or choose a check mark and a star (or other images, like a smiley face.) When I look at a class and their skill tracking, visually to the eye it is hard to see where they are. There are a bunch of yellow stars with numbers in them. I recently changed to two stars just to make it easier on myself. If there were different images or colors, it would be easier to see when looking at their charts who is ready to move up! Creating class is easy, but private lessons is a pain. I usually list them under camps and have to tell people they are private lessons. If someone is going to do a private lesson every Monday 3:30 - 4:00 for 8 weeks, then they can't make one...going back and changing it is a disaster. I can remove them from the camp for that one day, that is easy. But changing the price isn't as easy. This program isn't really set up for private lessons. (Or maybe Im just doing it all wrong)

Happy iclass user

Pamela E.
Learn to Swim Manager
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I really like the easy to use layout on both the administrator and user sides. iClass offers a lot of very useful reporting tools as well as the ability to have employees clock in and out directly through the kiosk. My favorite feature is the email log where we can verify weather or not customers have viewed our emails to ensure effective communication either directly to a customer or through the mass email feature.

Nachteile: I wish there were more features in the time clock portal to round to the nearest 15 minute increment.

Mostly Ups But Some Downs

Sarah K.
Chief Admin Officer
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: iClass Pro has overall met our needs at the right price. We hope to see the ability to upload documents as well as digital punch cards for drop in functionality for our business. Marisol, the consultant that helped set up our program, was wonderful. I prefer to call with my questions vs search the database for answers and I can tell the customer service folks are not always interested in helping me. Just about a week ago I had to call with questions about our anniversary fee and got incorrect answers from a girl that did not seem to want to deal with me.

Vorteile: Relatively easy to use and I see updates that are useful.

Nachteile: Not able to sort as I need in every aspect or contact people in every way in every aspect. The reporting part can be a challenge. ALSO - creating an account is not very easy and we often have folks walk in and create accounts on the spot and it requires an email with a code and they do not always have their phones or access to their email accounts at that moment and it holds up the process. Also, we had trouble with the app on our ipads and it would freeze at final step and they had to start over on a laptop. It would be wonderful to have an easy way to charge clients (with a card swipe device attached to ipad) and have them create accounts quickly. I asked about the kiosk and point of sale but customer service didn't have too much info and said it would not apply to what we need, basically. I'm not sure but don't enjoy calling them. Not being able to have families upload their forms directly in their accounts is also a problem. We need medical records for children to attend our camp and it could be more streamlined with an uploading aspect. I have suggested it to customer service in the past as my boss was considering having us leave iClass because of this.

Amazing class management software

Bewertet am 28.9.2019
Andrew F.
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In my opinion, iClassPro is the only solution for gymnastics/sports clubs which works with the way clubs actually run their businesses. It saves us hours every day. I looked at moving software when GDPR was introduced but no other software came close in features or ease of use for the end-user (parents). I was so thankful when iClassPro became GDPR compliant. I can't imagine not using iClassPro. The customer support is super and they actually solve your problems!

Vorteile: New features and improvements appear daily. The skill tracking feature allows all staff to see your school's curriculum and follow accordingly with video demonstrations. Parent's feel engaged with your business and the App brings together all of the stand-out features to report absences, make-ups, view progress and enrol in additional camps, classes and events.

Nachteile: Focus on iOS with the apps (staff portal, check-in kiosk) when Android devices are a cheaper alternative for businesses. Initial set-up can be confusing. Needs more automation for repetitive tasks - daily/weekly reports, email/marketing for new customers or lapsed and the skill tracking notifications to families.

Great Program with minor Flaws

Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Nathan B.
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have really enjoyed the program overall. It beats our last program hands down. Even with all the issues I would not go back to what we had before. Pretty easy to use and I love the platform/ portal for the parents.

Vorteile: I love the ease of access once everything is set up. Coaches can take roll and keep up to date on student info rather easily. Skills tracking is available on the app, but not quite as easy to use.

Nachteile: As the person responsible for printing out the reports, I have an issue with the format of reports. They are not always easy to get looking like they should and some are hard to get what you want. There are also little issues I do not like. The entering of payments is a little tedious at times. We have also had a few issues with the time clock not working correctly.

I class pro review from Miami Hoop School

Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Angela M.
VP
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have an overall positive experience with iclass pro and i'm not going to lie, I have explored other companies just to see if anyone offers the feature I have been talking about...and the only company that comes close is Sports Engine...they offer something similar to what I'm saying but it's not enough to change at this time, especially because I'm hoping there's SOMETHING you guys can come up with...not sure if it's possible but maybe.

Vorteile: I love the customer service. Someone is always available and my favorite feature is the online chat. I also love that they listen to our feedback and are constantly coming up with new features and improving.

Nachteile: 1)That a parent has to create an account in order to sign up for a class or a camp. In other words, If I send out an email and I write "REGISTER NOW", I want them to just be able to click the link and register by filling out a form. Customers don't want to waste any time. So I feel like we lose people because they don't want to waste time and "create an account"...So what i've done every year preparing for our big summer camp registration dates is I create a form on WIX and then parents fill out that form and then I manually transfer everything to Iclass pro which is so time consuming. We have a pretty big following on instagram, so my husband (the main trainer) will post it and do a "Swipe up"...so the parent is automatically signing up. If he were to do a "swipe up" on instagram and it leads you to a "sign in" or "create account" page...we would lose over 70% of the people who swipe up. I know this because we have tried doing that and it just doesn't get as many customers registered compared to simple registering at that exact moment.
(I'm aware the parent would waste LESS time if they just signed in, but they don't want to).
2) That I have to manually bill and send statements every month and there's no way to automate the process where it's automatic. I would also love if there was an automated system that sends parents emails every other day if they owe money on their account. 3) The staff portal is not as cool or good as the Parent portal App that just came out.

We L O V E iClass!

Kelsi S.
Marketing Manager/ Office Lead
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have worked with many software companies before this and have LOVED what you guys offer. The Knowledgebase is something I frequent as I am constantly learning new things about iClass I didn't know about - which makes our lives easier here at the gym. I LOVE that I can put in suggestions as I come up with them, and every time I have had to reach out to support, I've gotten great feedback and they have helped resolved my issues. Customer service is a BIG deal to me, and this is why we continue to use iClass!

Vorteile: LOVE the user interface - we've explored the "other" options out there, but continue to absolutely adore the interface that iClass offers. I have also starting using the party booking software - which has saved me a lot of time and energy! The ability to have parents book their own parties online has increased our business as well! Customer service has always been a deal breaker for me personally. I will always continue to use a company/ business if they offer amazing customer service, and I have always been impressed with iClass' customer support.

Nachteile: There are some pretty big things we would love to see happen the next couple of updates, and I probably submit a new idea a couple times a month. One of the biggest things is the waiver.. We LOVE that parents can do it online, but having a kiosk interface that parents can quickly update while they are here at the gym, and having the ability to QUICKLY look up (during busy Open Gym & Birthday parties) whether or not it is current/ valid would be HUGE. Another big thing we are dying for: being able to send out the fun certificates that say the child has passed the class, but being able to type in/ select the class that they should move into next!!

Office Administrator

Sabra N.
Office Administrator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: time when away from the computer that there is a feature that allows it to run automatically.
- Wish you had the option to blind copy on emails.
-wish the most outstanding charge that hasn't been paid to be first on the full ledger rather than way deep like it shows on the payment screen.
-Want there to be a colored payment alert to show on the full ledger screen if there are notes created about the account. So that we don't have to click back and forth to check if there are notes or payment arrangements made. We often miss those because they are not accessable to the ledger page.
I'm sure there are many more features that could be tweaked but this is what I have right off the top of my head. Please contact me for more or details if you would like.

Vorteile: I like that it is easy to use for the most part. It is easy to keep track of payments, delete, add charges, pull reports. I like that the system is quick and runs with few problems (as a rule) I like the new Trial and Wait list feature as well.

Nachteile: - I do not like that you have to change the setting to see all charges when you get to the full ledger page. Wish it would automatically show all no just 20.
-Wish there were alert boxes at the middle top of the full ledger screen to access notes or alerts.
-Wish you could access the family icon from the classes page where it shows the students enrolled in the class.
-The mouse left click will not give you the paste option when copying and pasting from other places to iclass. You have to use control V.
-When you have a child enrolled in two different programs-- for example After school care and Gymnastics. There is no way to pull a report that shows where the money for each and every payment is applied to differentiate payments applied to after school care vs gymnastics for fsa reports to parents for tax purposes. At this time if we have dual enrollments we have to call you and ask for a report to be sent over to us. not
- We really need the option to have more than one credit card on file as an option. We have many families that are in a divorce / multi family situation that need more than one credit card payment o
- Wish that there was a search box for key words for past emails sent
-Wish that there was a search box on the full ledger page for key words to look up a charge made many many months ago instead of scrolling all the way through scanning trying to find a certain charge.
- Wish that I had the option to set a date for all cards on file to run at the same

Review you requested

Dana M.
Accounting Director/ Corporate Office Management
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In the beginning rough but each day it is getting better as mentioned just wish there were more black and white set up procedures and more suitable for multiple locations that have 1 account and should have the ability to set up as such

Vorteile: the price, the bank and program report sales tax

Nachteile: That the set up is so loose that when I started, which I am sure has changed now there wasn't any explanation on the proper set up and there should be black and white set up procedure. I also hate that it doesn't account for businesses with multiple locations, meaning if a business, such as mine, sets up their business to account for one bank account and set up as such the money made at one location isn't easily posted to account holders bottom line as it should regardless of the location. Its like they set it up as a franchise vs a entire business and we have families who attend one location for tumbling but may cheer at another and lets say pays at one location for both billed locations enrollment and isn't applied automatically when processed I have to manually apply. This used to not be this way, they had the set up originally correct but decided to change it because of requests and this should be an option for business owners as every business is ran diff and should be easily set up how we want. The audit log needs major vamping and should be a lot more specific to help aid management in understanding what certain staff did in iclass on certain accounts and I even have strict staff settings not like many. I could go on an on about the set up but iclass is improving daily.,

I would like more features - CRM

Angie T.

Kommentare: Very good

Vorteile: Great for class management
Good skills features
Great for birthday parties
Simple monthly billing process

Nachteile: I would like a CRM feature. When we get a lead, to get reminders to follow up and to track if they signed up for a class. Be able to track sales goals, appointment made and registration. (I currently purchases Anytime Fitness and they use Club OS for this tracking.) It would be good to look into to help clubs with the sales process of the gym business.
Reporting features could improve.
Email features need to improve. The criteria is limited for some emails as we can only separate by age when you send to students. We cannot filter by age at the family level.
Would like to enhance the point of sale to offer online sales for proshop items
We are paying for Smart Waiver to get waivers on students that are not in classes. Their system is much easier to fill out and looks much better. Would like to see that improve in iclass.

Left and Came Back

Bewertet am 1.10.2019
Natalie F.
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: When I opened my gymnastics school I started out using iClassPro and made a huge mistake when I wanted to try something else that cost a little less. I experimented with 2 different software and neither could touch the functionality or value of iClassPro. Needless to say I returned and I won't be shopping around again anytime soon.

Vorteile: Very straightforward and intuitive. Many features with constant updating.

Nachteile: There isn't anything I can name in particular.

Has some holes, but would highly recommend!!

Bewertet am 1.10.2019
Russell M.
Co-Owner / Head-Coach
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall we are satisfied with having chosen iClassPro.

Vorteile: It is very comprehensive and covers most of the bases. It is extremely convenient to have all of our enrollment, client communication, billing and more all in one place. The customer support is excellent and they are frequently updating, fixing problems and adding new features. Billing and payment processing is highly effective.

Nachteile: There are a few holes that we would like to see filled that would help us better serve our customers. We would like to see a private lesson scheduler as there is currently not a user friendly way to set up single, one-on-one sessions with an instructor (we currently use the camp section but it is tricky and presents several issues.) There is also not a way to sell (book and charge) for a single class or single day of camp (you can set up a POS for these things but it then doesn't record the enrollment or attendance.) It would be nice to set up a price per day in camps (if there is, we haven't figured it out.) We are anxiously waiting for the kiosk app to come to Android, but are told that it is on the way. The merchant service processing fees feel a bit high, but in the end it is worth it. Would be nice if they offered reductions for long-standing or high-volume customers, but it is most likely the same anywhere. Being able to integrate a card processing service of choice would be nice, but understandably unlikely.

By far the best program for running our facility

Glenn H.
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been with Iclasspro since 2007. No other class management system offers as many features and keeps their prices so reasonable. I always love researching other class management software companies at the gymnastics and dance conventions because after talking to them I always feel reconfirmed that I have made the right choice being with iclasspro!

Vorteile: Easy to set up and train others to use. Constantly improving.

Nachteile: We use the discount schedule feature they offer which works amazing well for blending the prices for all of the programs we offer. However, the parent portal cannot display our prices correctly because we use this feature.

IClass Pro works great for gymnastics schools.

Victoria G.
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have had a really good experience with IClass Pro. It works well with our class schedules.

Vorteile: IClass Pro continues to update and add new services and customer service is always on top of servicing their customers.

Nachteile: I wish reports could be customized to better help us with sign in sheets.

Love iClass Pro

Erin M.
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The support is wonderful, and the system is so easy to use.

Vorteile: It saves so much time! I utilize the reports weekly. I love the dashboard for a quick snapshot. It is easy for customers to use, and saves a lot of time for customers to make decisions. It is easy to use and train the staff on. I've worked in the business a long time, and I know how much time it used to take to register customers, etc. This product could easily replace what you would pay a front desk person.

Nachteile: I wish the camp functionality was more user friendly like including waivers for parents to fill out. I also wish you could provide special rates for people who are current students. For example we charge current students less for open gym. Lastly, I wish the kiosk was more of a simple check in and did not require so many steps.

Constantly Improving

Tim R.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Having come from spreadsheets and papers to manage the business, iClassPro was a major upgrade. Overall, they continue to improve, which in turn pushes us to continually improve as well. I'm very satisfied with the value I receive from iClassPro.

Vorteile: Our business is constantly seeking ways to improve the way we offer our services to our customers, and the iClassPro software is no different. There are always new features being added that simplify the process of registering, paying, scheduling, and managing classes and staff.

Nachteile: It's difficult to find faults with the software. The ability to create a custom registration charge table would be appreciated, as the registration fee at our facility is not the same for a second or third child, as it is for the first.

Easy and Efficient

Jennifer S.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have had great success with iClassPro. Our experience has been very positive.

Vorteile: There are so many positives about this software. One of the features we enjoy most is the parent portal. Allowing parents to register on line for classes and events has saved us time and increased revenue. Additionally, the parents are able to see their child's skills in the skill tracking and stay on top of their account. Basically, the customer can look at their account and always know what is going on with their payments and their child's progress. We also love the attendance features, the financial features, emailing and texting features, and the ability to generate many types of reports.

Nachteile: The pros definitely outweigh the cons. I wish a Quickbooks type feature was integrated so you could put your expenses in and generate complete financial reports in one place (P&L, forecasting, etc.) .

Awesome Product

Denise B.
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Everything has been really great for the most part. We have had great customer service!! They always help out in a timely manner and are very friendly!

Vorteile: I love the ease of the system, especially for those that are not computer literate. I do love the reports for the most part.

Nachteile: I do not like that we do not have an option to have 2 ledgers on an account. For example: we have a client that will have a tuition account and they may also have a meets account. These two are separate because one is a booster fee. I cannot see my class numbers on one page as a graph. Also, we would love to have the Point of Sale option for those who cannot use the iclass credit system.

Making class maagement easy!

Caleb T.
Head Coach
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall our experience has been very positive. We have used the program for over three years, and over the course of each year new and updated features are released. The skill tracking is fantastic, and our families like the easy ways to make payments. Class rolls are taken on tablets and are can be seen on any device with an internet connection. Highly recommended!

Vorteile: The sheer number of features is impressive. There are so many ways to sort students, based on their class, enrolment dates, any amount owing, and more! There are also many great features that reduce the workload of administration staff: group SMS or group email, again with so many ways to select only the families that meet your criteria. The financial side is good too, reducing the stress of taking payments.

Nachteile: There isn't much not to like about this software however there are some things that aren't particularly well explained or documented. For example, my club had previously set up auto enrolments and set the program to automatically charge an annual registration fee on enrolment. We turned off auto enrolments and then a year later tried to delete the registration fee category. I couldn't delete, but i also couldn't see a way to change it because auto enrolments were now turned off. Support was helpful in this, and the problem was easily fixed.

Running Multiple Locations is a Breeze

Bewertet am 22.2.2019
Kaitlin M.
Team Director
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Before iClassPro, it was a struggle to run two gym locations without having systems that were able to connect to the internet. Now, we can run management and office software for both locations from a single location when necessary. We are able to easily connect with our customers and iClass helps them to enroll and pay for their child's tuition incredibly easy. We love that iClass is always releasing new features and able to quickly answer any of our questions or quickly fix any issues that arise with their software.

Vorteile: We love that we can switch seamlessly between both of our locations and manage enrollments, payments, and more for both gyms in little to no time. It takes some time to get all of the features down, but customer service is fantastic at chatting or speaking with you and makes sure that your questions are answered before they end their conversation with you. They will even follow up later to make sure things are still running smoothly.

Nachteile: While we love that iClassPro is always releasing new features to its current customers (without additional costs), some of their new releases are a little buggy and have some flaws. However, they are always quick to answer our customer support questions and let their development team know about the issues so that we can get a quick fix.

Overall great value!

Katie C.
owner and head coach
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've cut out all paper in our program because of iclass! We take roll, clock in and out, email families, and sign online waivers to cut out the majority of the paper usage which cuts down on the amount of work and saves us time and money. The customer service is great. We also have recently added the iparty feature and booked a party that very day!

Vorteile: The customer support is probably our favorite part. The customer service reps are helpful in finding out exactly what you need and work to figure out the best solution for your business. The constant updated to features makes us feel like we are getting our monies worth. The new makeup tokens are a great addition, being able to track make-ups is so helpful!

Nachteile: Limited options with trial classes and registration fees. We charge for a trial class and there is no way to set that up in iclass, so we have to go in after the fact and manually add it which can be confusing to our clients. Also, the registration fee set-up also only lets you do a set price per student, or per family. We charge per student, but would like to cap a family at a certain point since some families have 3-4 children. For instance, we would charge full price for the first student, 20% off second and 50% or more for 3rd and 4th.

Review of iClassPro by Creative Arts Guild

Holly R.
Accountant
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Really just the issues with it integrating with Quickbooks are really my main issues. Anytime there are other issues that I call about they are normally fixed.

Vorteile: We love how easy it is to enter classes, take roll and communicate with parents. The Parent Portal is so easy for parents to use and all information is there at their fingertips. We love the way we are able to take attendance and keep up with students and skills.

Nachteile: I do not like the fact that iClassPro does not integrate with Quickbooks. This makes for an accounting nightmare. I am very ready for a fix for this issue. While I love all the report options that are available because this is not an accounting based software some of the reports do not give you correct information. For example, I cannot run an accounts receivable report for just one of our departments. This is information that I need but cannot get from this report. It does not matter if you choose one department you still get the total for all the departments. There are other small issues that the program has that are problem areas for accountants. However, the good far outweighs the issues I have with accounting.

icp

Benjamin B.
VP
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: A good part of the s/w is user friendly, ie creating families, students and charges. The other part is rather complex, for good reason. Setting up the program right from the start is important so payments, enrollments and classes work well so the business owner can create reports and track data. The email variables are awesome.

Nachteile: Many of the reports need more instructions on how and WHY we should use them. Some parts need more customization for each business, ie there are more categories for staff than 1. active, and 2. inactive. Several times I've found some silly decisions made by designers that become problems for us managing customers. Example: when a coach leaves, I mark them 'inactive', so I assume they fall off the classes they are assigned to. Because then I go to that class, and select the new coach from the list provided (which is active only). But the CLA reports will still show both coaches! When I asked support about it they said it's just how it is. Think like a busy front office person handling hundreds of customers per day, and design the program appropriately.

Iclasspro is great

Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Dennas D.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Can’t live without it.

Vorteile: Automation and comprehensive package for my school. The software is designed specifically for the needs of an education program, so it’s a perfect fit. It allows me to run efficiently and professionally. The cost is reasonable and the processing fees are good.

Nachteile: It is very complex but that’s also good because it allows for so much customization. Features are great. However, the interface can be extremely confusing in areas. There isn’t a lot of written documentation but the customer service completely makes up for that. They will walk me through anything. There are a few troubling spots in the customer interface. Supposed to be fixed soon. It doesn’t work very well integrating with other software. Reports are frustrating. its very difficult to get a picture of the past or future. Reports are limited. Some are great. But data can’t be arranged into a report based on the fields. All reports are already set up. There are filters though.