Über iClassPro

Verwalte die Planung und Registrierung von Kursen, Abrechnungen und Zahlungen, der Kommunikation und Berichterstattung online über eine komfortable Software.

Erfahre mehr über iClassPro

Easy to see a class scheduled integration to other software including family information.

We cannot store these copies on their files and have to keep hard copies. It’s also somewhat hard to set up.

Bewertungen zu iClassPro

iClassPro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 417 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du iClassPro bereits verwendet?

Owner/ Founder in USA

Gym Class Management Software

iClassPro is perfect. The dashboard is easy to follow and the portal that the parents use is appealing and user-friendly. As far as our back-end, its extremely functional. From class rosters, to merchant services, to generating reports.... its everything we need. The app was just released, we have yet to use it, but I hope its as great as all the software online. And the flat fee rate is great, it does not increase with our increase in programs or enrollment. I highly recommend it.

None at this time. We have been waiting for an app to be developed for parents, and they just released that. Looking forward to testing it out .

Myles
Coach / IT in Australien

Simplifies Everything

iClass combines so many features for such a great value. We use it everyday and it has made admin & management of all our classes so much easier.

Some menus can be a bit hard to find - with some aspects of customisation of the parent portal best done by a developer - but for most this isn’t an essential issue.

Kristin

new Customer - having some doubts

Kommentare: Overall the customer support has been very good in the areas that they can help us with. I am, however, very disappointed about being sold a product that once installed does not function for my company in the way it was described. See above.

I really like the clean look that it presents to our customers that are registering for our program.

We have found several problems that hopefully can be resolved. *The "make up" feature that we were sold on, in actuality does not function for our business at all - it is useless to us and we are still having to use our manual system. *we have had a problem with our selection of payment methods and our customers are still able to select a payment option (AmEx) that we do not accept and thus we are having to spend time and resources to correct what should have been automatic *The staff portal would be far more useful to us if we could post automatic messages to our staff when the log in to the time clock

Ryan
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If your process fits its great - otherwise beware!

Kommentare: Love / Hate Relationship

It is easy to learn and use for our front desk staff. It has some useful reporting Billing is configurable but has its limitations Accepting credit card payments in an authorized / automated way is helpful The shining star is the support staff - they are very friendly, helpful, knowledgable and usually very quick to get back to us and help solve issues. Recently they have had their wings cut since they are no longer able to mass edit things for us - they now want to charge us $125/hr for "custom development". We don't have a lot of these type of requests (2-3 per year) but when they arise they are usually at the busiest times (billing & creating new schedules). So we are put in a tough spot and usually nots not worth paying hundreds to fix the issue, rather do it by hand but its a pain!

It can be very manual to set up or change your class schedule, your billing schedule. There is no integration so outside of your very initial setup - be ready to entry a lot of information by hand. They used to offer simple database help for free - like we collected a list of 60 leads email & phone numbers that we wanted to upload - they told us that would cost an additional $250 for "custom development". -BEWARE! Also they will try to lock you into using them a credit card processing provider at fees that are not so competitive. Shop around!

Kevin

Review

Kommentare: Overall very good. New concepts are slow to roll out. Would love to fully understand what this all has to offer just haven’t had time to unpack it.

It takes care of the vast majority of my requirements to run my service based company. Generating NACHA is an ultimate money saver for gyms over 500 clients.

Wish this had a complete social networking capability bringing website, phone app, and social media together in one package. So my clients had one stop shop for information.

Andrew
Director in UK

Amazing class management software

Kommentare: In my opinion, iClassPro is the only solution for gymnastics/sports clubs which works with the way clubs actually run their businesses. It saves us hours every day. I looked at moving software when GDPR was introduced but no other software came close in features or ease of use for the end-user (parents). I was so thankful when iClassPro became GDPR compliant. I can't imagine not using iClassPro. The customer support is super and they actually solve your problems!

New features and improvements appear daily. The skill tracking feature allows all staff to see your school's curriculum and follow accordingly with video demonstrations. Parent's feel engaged with your business and the App brings together all of the stand-out features to report absences, make-ups, view progress and enrol in additional camps, classes and events.

Focus on iOS with the apps (staff portal, check-in kiosk) when Android devices are a cheaper alternative for businesses. Initial set-up can be confusing. Needs more automation for repetitive tasks - daily/weekly reports, email/marketing for new customers or lapsed and the skill tracking notifications to families.

Pamela
Learn to Swim Manager in USA

Happy iclass user

I really like the easy to use layout on both the administrator and user sides. iClass offers a lot of very useful reporting tools as well as the ability to have employees clock in and out directly through the kiosk. My favorite feature is the email log where we can verify weather or not customers have viewed our emails to ensure effective communication either directly to a customer or through the mass email feature.

I wish there were more features in the time clock portal to round to the nearest 15 minute increment.

Natalie

Left and Came Back

Kommentare: When I opened my gymnastics school I started out using iClassPro and made a huge mistake when I wanted to try something else that cost a little less. I experimented with 2 different software and neither could touch the functionality or value of iClassPro. Needless to say I returned and I won't be shopping around again anytime soon.

Very straightforward and intuitive. Many features with constant updating.

There isn't anything I can name in particular.

Glenn
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

By far the best program for running our facility

Kommentare: I have been with Iclasspro since 2007. No other class management system offers as many features and keeps their prices so reasonable. I always love researching other class management software companies at the gymnastics and dance conventions because after talking to them I always feel reconfirmed that I have made the right choice being with iclasspro!

Easy to set up and train others to use. Constantly improving.

We use the discount schedule feature they offer which works amazing well for blending the prices for all of the programs we offer. However, the parent portal cannot display our prices correctly because we use this feature.

Tres
Tres
General Manager in USA

Great Option For Swim Schools

Kommentare: Very positive experience with iClassPro overall. Easy setup process and information transfer with help of customer service reps. The cons for the system are minimal compared to the pros. Cloud based system keeps information safe and available from anywhere.

Constantly evolving and improving and adding features. Wonderful customer service. Comprehensive solution for scheduling lessons and birthday parties, customer management and online access for parents and staff.

Notes are difficult to work with because there isn't one simple place to see or search for them for account related information, student information, enrollment information, etc. There isn't a designated option for managing private lessons. Mass text messages can't be sent from the 'classes' page and filtering specific classes or days is cumbersome at best in the 'family' and 'student' pages and that is important for contacting specific classes for cancellations, make-ups, etc.

Dusti
Office manager in USA

Iclass makes work easy

Kommentare: It has completely streamlined our admin work. It’s been a plus for our business as well as our customers.

Ease of use is huge! The iclass company is always listening to the feedback of their users and implementing things we need. The features provided are outstanding.

The parent portal can be very glitchy. I’m sure most issues are user error but it can be frustrating. Not being able to reset families passwords anymore has become a big inconvenience and running reports can be tricky.

Kelsi
Marketing Manager/ Office Lead in USA

We L O V E iClass!

Kommentare: I have worked with many software companies before this and have LOVED what you guys offer. The Knowledgebase is something I frequent as I am constantly learning new things about iClass I didn't know about - which makes our lives easier here at the gym. I LOVE that I can put in suggestions as I come up with them, and every time I have had to reach out to support, I've gotten great feedback and they have helped resolved my issues. Customer service is a BIG deal to me, and this is why we continue to use iClass!

LOVE the user interface - we've explored the "other" options out there, but continue to absolutely adore the interface that iClass offers. I have also starting using the party booking software - which has saved me a lot of time and energy! The ability to have parents book their own parties online has increased our business as well! Customer service has always been a deal breaker for me personally. I will always continue to use a company/ business if they offer amazing customer service, and I have always been impressed with iClass' customer support.

There are some pretty big things we would love to see happen the next couple of updates, and I probably submit a new idea a couple times a month. One of the biggest things is the waiver.. We LOVE that parents can do it online, but having a kiosk interface that parents can quickly update while they are here at the gym, and having the ability to QUICKLY look up (during busy Open Gym & Birthday parties) whether or not it is current/ valid would be HUGE. Another big thing we are dying for: being able to send out the fun certificates that say the child has passed the class, but being able to type in/ select the class that they should move into next!!

Sarah
Chief Admin Officer in USA

Mostly Ups But Some Downs

Kommentare: iClass Pro has overall met our needs at the right price. We hope to see the ability to upload documents as well as digital punch cards for drop in functionality for our business. Marisol, the consultant that helped set up our program, was wonderful. I prefer to call with my questions vs search the database for answers and I can tell the customer service folks are not always interested in helping me. Just about a week ago I had to call with questions about our anniversary fee and got incorrect answers from a girl that did not seem to want to deal with me.

Relatively easy to use and I see updates that are useful.

Not able to sort as I need in every aspect or contact people in every way in every aspect. The reporting part can be a challenge. ALSO - creating an account is not very easy and we often have folks walk in and create accounts on the spot and it requires an email with a code and they do not always have their phones or access to their email accounts at that moment and it holds up the process. Also, we had trouble with the app on our ipads and it would freeze at final step and they had to start over on a laptop. It would be wonderful to have an easy way to charge clients (with a card swipe device attached to ipad) and have them create accounts quickly. I asked about the kiosk and point of sale but customer service didn't have too much info and said it would not apply to what we need, basically. I'm not sure but don't enjoy calling them. Not being able to have families upload their forms directly in their accounts is also a problem. We need medical records for children to attend our camp and it could be more streamlined with an uploading aspect. I have suggested it to customer service in the past as my boss was considering having us leave iClass because of this.

Angie

I would like more features - CRM

Kommentare: Very good

Great for class management Good skills features Great for birthday parties Simple monthly billing process

I would like a CRM feature. When we get a lead, to get reminders to follow up and to track if they signed up for a class. Be able to track sales goals, appointment made and registration. (I currently purchases Anytime Fitness and they use Club OS for this tracking.) It would be good to look into to help clubs with the sales process of the gym business. Reporting features could improve. Email features need to improve. The criteria is limited for some emails as we can only separate by age when you send to students. We cannot filter by age at the family level. Would like to enhance the point of sale to offer online sales for proshop items We are paying for Smart Waiver to get waivers on students that are not in classes. Their system is much easier to fill out and looks much better. Would like to see that improve in iclass.

Jennifer

Easy and Efficient

Kommentare: We have had great success with iClassPro. Our experience has been very positive.

There are so many positives about this software. One of the features we enjoy most is the parent portal. Allowing parents to register on line for classes and events has saved us time and increased revenue. Additionally, the parents are able to see their child's skills in the skill tracking and stay on top of their account. Basically, the customer can look at their account and always know what is going on with their payments and their child's progress. We also love the attendance features, the financial features, emailing and texting features, and the ability to generate many types of reports.

The pros definitely outweigh the cons. I wish a Quickbooks type feature was integrated so you could put your expenses in and generate complete financial reports in one place (P&L, forecasting, etc.) .

Katie
owner and head coach in USA

Overall great value!

Kommentare: We've cut out all paper in our program because of iclass! We take roll, clock in and out, email families, and sign online waivers to cut out the majority of the paper usage which cuts down on the amount of work and saves us time and money. The customer service is great. We also have recently added the iparty feature and booked a party that very day!

The customer support is probably our favorite part. The customer service reps are helpful in finding out exactly what you need and work to figure out the best solution for your business. The constant updated to features makes us feel like we are getting our monies worth. The new makeup tokens are a great addition, being able to track make-ups is so helpful!

Limited options with trial classes and registration fees. We charge for a trial class and there is no way to set that up in iclass, so we have to go in after the fact and manually add it which can be confusing to our clients. Also, the registration fee set-up also only lets you do a set price per student, or per family. We charge per student, but would like to cap a family at a certain point since some families have 3-4 children. For instance, we would charge full price for the first student, 20% off second and 50% or more for 3rd and 4th.

Dennas
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Iclasspro is great

Kommentare: Can’t live without it.

Automation and comprehensive package for my school. The software is designed specifically for the needs of an education program, so it’s a perfect fit. It allows me to run efficiently and professionally. The cost is reasonable and the processing fees are good.

It is very complex but that’s also good because it allows for so much customization. Features are great. However, the interface can be extremely confusing in areas. There isn’t a lot of written documentation but the customer service completely makes up for that. They will walk me through anything. There are a few troubling spots in the customer interface. Supposed to be fixed soon. It doesn’t work very well integrating with other software. Reports are frustrating. its very difficult to get a picture of the past or future. Reports are limited. Some are great. But data can’t be arranged into a report based on the fields. All reports are already set up. There are filters though.

Erin
General Manager in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Service and always adding new features and updates

Kommentare: iClassPro has developed into a tool that all of our coaches and managers can use, things that I would like to see added are generally added without me having to ask! They put in a lot of time and ewffort to give us the tools we need to reun our business.

Its ease of use is and flat rate is what drew us to use iClassPro in the first place since we started they have added so many new features without changing the price! No hidden charges will pile up on you and your database is all in one place! It is easy to use yet I have called and messaged support so many time and they can walk me through fixes and if not fix it for me! Everything we need is right at our fingertips! I have been able to get rid of 3 other programs just by using iClassPros features! Birthday Parties time Clock and Skill charts!!!!

Sometimes I get confused on set up (just because there are so many options) but its literally a call or email away and they message right away! Ive never been unhappy with the length of time it took to get an answer!

Doug

Functional but Pricey

Kommentare: We like the ability to be able to select the new marketing templates and customize them to our needs. It would be great if we could have a template that we customize that automatically goes out to customers when they register for the first time, have a birthday, are past due in payments, etc.

The software is easy to use, and most interfaces are intuitive to new users

The cost is out of line with the overall value and functionality it provides. For example, there is a new app that can be used with the software, however it can only be used if your company uses their payment processing, not just the gateway.

Susan
Owner / Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Star Treck for the Industry

Kommentare: If they do not know the answer to a question they have sent us an email answering in 24 hours with the answer. The program has help us with our collection problems, by allowing us to automatically draw on accounts. The program has also helped us keep track of class sizes and retention.

One or two clicks and you have important information at your fingertips. The automatic echeck function has brought our bottom line up. There is someone available to help you with the program five days a week, when you do not know how to use a function. Parents can see everything they have spent with out having to call us to ask.

We would prefer it be able do lock down students accounts once they have left the program. For example in the skills section. If we were to sign off that a student had mastered a skill. They move and go to another gym after a period of time they have lost the skill. They try the skill, get hurt and show we passed them off as safe, we could be held negligent.

Stephanie

Organized and detailed

Kommentare: I have used both jack rabbit and iclass - I prefer iclass because of the overall flat fee cost once you reach a certain number it cost goes up with jackrabbit. It’s overall look is more professional and streamlined .

The dashboard feature is my favorite function as it helps to see the breakdowns of success between types of programs , enrollment , and financials month to month and by the year. I love that my customers can register and pay online at their own convenience.

I wish there was a way to add a location for expansion of business or that it could deposit into different accounts.

Karen
Office Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Works out well for our business!

Kommentare: Customers seem to like using the online registration feature and it's great that it shows them in real time what classes have current openings. We like that customers key in all their info themselves, so it's a win-win!

The class management is very easy to use. Easy searches for students and families and classes. The party pro package is great for our birthday parties and easy for customers to book online.

Some of the reports I'd like to run aren't available with the parameters I need.

Owen
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Constantly improving our business!

Kommentare: With iClass Pro and the iClass Pro App I have been able to streamline our business process cutting the amount of time needed for daily functions. Our customers have direct access to their accounts and have multiple controls to help them stay connected on their athlete and their skills, up to date on billing, and engaged in upcoming events. iClass Pro is a huge part in my business's success!

After 12 plus years of using iClass Pro, I am constantly impressed by the forward progress of the software! We have been big fans of the parent portal, and use it's functions daily. The functions of the new iClass Pro App are an even better upgrade with an easy to use layout, multiple functions and great looking style. I am excited to be rolling this out to our clients. It makes our business look and feel cutting edge, user friendly and efficient.

There is nothing I dislike about the new iClass Pro App or the iClass Pro software.

Victoria
Creative Director in USA
Bildende Kunst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

6 years with iClass Pro

Kommentare: Registration process works extremely well! Parents appreciate the parent portal option, especially when billing questions arise. Information regarding students and their families is readily available, easy to find, and easy to use. The reports make tracking enrollments, marketing, and finances quick and easy. We love the ability to track business now compared to years past.

It is very user friendly! They are constantly making improvements and offering more and more options to help our dance studio run more smoothly. We were actually just meeting as a staff yesterday and discussing how there are so many new features and we aren't utilizing iClass to it's fullest...this is awesome!

Sometimes we are unable to run reports that would be "exactly" what we need. Typically by calling or chatting with customer support we can get something usable and close to what we were looking for

Danielle
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GAME CHANGER

Kommentare: This software does it all: Class Scheduling, Attendance, Skill Tracking, Invoices, Insurance reports, and so much more!

I went from doing all my gym enrollment and fee management by hand, to having an automated system in place that would execute it all for me! I couldn't hire a person to take care of a fraction of what this software does for the price I pay monthly. IClassPro was a game changer for me and allowed me to grow my business exponentially.

I like that they constantly adding new features however, once it's up and running I haven't adopted the new features as quickly as I would like.