Über MyRec.com

Freizeitmanagementtool, das durch Online-Registrierung und mehr die Geschäftsverbindungen verbessert.

Erfahre mehr über MyRec.com

Seeking a highlighted option to perhaps get you to where you want to go is at time frustrating. The option of cancelling a program does not exist and refunding registrants is cumbersome.

Bewertungen zu MyRec.com

4,9

MyRec.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 142 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MyRec.com bereits verwendet?

Andrew
Andrew
Recreation Director in USA

MyRec has been a wonderful program for our department!

Kommentare: Ease of use for myself and the public, lots of customization options, digital sign in and sign out creates a permanant record that can be accessed by all my instructors.

The software allows for quick and easy creation of simple activities, while still allowing you to really customize activities when it is required. Our old software got so many complaints from our users. With MyRec, the most common thing that I get is that someone forgot a password. We surveyed our customers from our summer program, and on a scale of 1-5 (with 1 being the worst) MyRec got all 3-5 and not a single 1 or 2. I highly recommend the software to other departments. Customer service is top notch and has been able to answer all my questions, even if they are complicated and abstract.

While there are a lot of options to apply discounts to programs or people, there have been a few times where they way I wanted to apply a discount didn't work (ie, a discount for signing up for multiple days of a program). There have been work arounds and customer service has always been great with helping me.

Antwort von MyRec.com

Thanks for the great comments Andrew!

Director of Parks & Recreation in USA

Customer thoughts after 18 years of using MyRec

Kommentare: Over the years MyRec has evolved from a bare bones inexpensive software package to what I consider to be one of the most user friendly options (on both the management and public sides) on the market and by far the best value for your money.

1. The MyRec customer service is second to none! There are no endless chat bots to "talk" too; just simply pick up the phone and talk to a real person in the United States. The internal Help Desk can also answers many of the questions quickly.2. Customer feedback is always welcomed and they are very proactive in implementing suggestions which=h has allowed them to keep up with the industry and outpace competitors. 3. They are a small business focused on one thing: being the best Parks & Rec software in the industry. I feel that over the years they have achieved this.

1. They do not have all the bells and whistles as the software from larger companies. Each year they implement more options and are quickly catching up. 2. For a small to mid size/large department they are perfect. Metropolitan/County sized departments may find limitations.

vor 8 Monaten

It has been a pleasure serving your department! Thanks so much for taking the time to review, and for being a loyal customer. We are thrilled the software is growing to meet your needs.

Katarina

MyRec Meets Our Department Goals

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: MyRec is a good product that is meeting our department needs. I stand by their strong staff and customer service and notice their willingness to find solutions to our programming needs. Thank you!

I appreciate that MyRec is a comprehensive service and software that adapts to our Rec Department's needs. We can offer daily, weekly, and one-off programming, field reservations, scholarships, and more. The software does take some getting used to, but ultimate has met all of our needs.

There are parts of MyRec that are not user friendly. I have found that when I am creating a new program, or complex program, I should call the customer service line or request an appointment with MyRec staff. The staff are extremely helpful and share details that are not always in the how-to videos.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for sharing your use of the software, and happy it is meeting your needs. It's been a pleasure serving your department.

Nancy
Recreation Manager in USA

"Over 55" Recreation Manager and Farmer Market Manager

Kommentare: I appreciate all the help I have received from customer service. They are amazing!

There is only one thing I like about myrec, which is the customer support. The customer support is amazing, they are always there to answer and help with problems. I call all the time and have become very friendly with the staff. They always answer the phone and always help me fix whatever problem I'm having.

I do not like myrec. I keep a little book in my desk called the " I hate MyRec book" and I write down all of the stupid problems I have. Things that should be simple are not. Looking up a name, you can't put in the name , Chin, b/c the Chins will not come up, it starts with A's. Or, I know someone is in the system, put in the name, spelled correctly but it still does not show up. The system insists I put in information I do not have, so I have to make it up, like birthdays, addresses, emails. Why can't I leave it blank. I hate that it always forces me to confirm this stuff but at the same time it won't stop people from making duplicates, which I can't delete of ever merge together, b/c its not simple. In our old system, you would pick a group and click send email, now I have to click nine times to do the same thing! Nine times! The same thing with labels, in the old system, find the group hit labels, this system, you have to dig for it. When looking up information I see a lot I don't need and nothing I want is on the same page. How about the persons name, address, phone, etc. on one page, ( the address is on a different page) with.. the activities they are in and the credits/ balances they owe? While I think the support is amazing, I hate that I have to call constantly for the smallest stuff. I do not defend this company to the public at all. I constantly get negative feedback from the public and I have to turn into the IT person to fix it.

vor 11 Monaten

We do appreciate the time it took to do this review, but we'd love the opportunity to address your concerns as this is not the norm of the MyRec.com software reviews we are receiving. We also wish you gave client support a better rating seeing that is what you love about the company.

alyssa
Assistant Director in USA

Long time user

Kommentare: Great. It has helped myself and our department tremendously.

Having the ability to have registrations, balances, contact info etc. all in one place. The ease of finding financial reports is great. Someone is always available to talk to about issues. Access to members through text and email blasts.

Some of the registration processes can be difficult for users. The one way input method for various programs. It's not always a one size fits all. I wish it was easier to edit payments.

vor 2 Monaten

Much thanks to loyal clients like yourself, and also for submitting a review. Happy to hear it is simplifying your recreation management!

Terra
Administrative Assistant in USA

Love this program!

Kommentare: We love this program and the staff at MyRec have been very helpful along the way as we have learned to navigate it.

This program has been easy for staff to learn to navigate and is user-friendly for customers.

We would like to see tournament bracket features for sports and event ticketing system that is easy to use.

letztes Jahr

So happy the software is easy for staff and community to use- that is what we strive for. Thank you for the feature idea regarding brackets. Our exploration into this area in the past has revealed just how complex it is (different sports have different bracketing options, teams could be across activities or external, etc.). Because of this, it doesn't fit within our current software iteration, but it may be considered in the next full version. On event ticketing, please give us a call to go over your ideas what you'd like to see there in more detail.

Blakely
Registration Coordinator in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lots of Great Features, and working on more!

The ease of the software if wonderful, it is very user friendly for staff as well as the public. We were previously not able to refund directly back to cards, this has been a wonderful feature as well as monthly auto billing for our gymnastics team. We are able to set up programs that can be reserved for a specific time, and sports activities that can be set up to create a schedule. All introduced and explained by MyRec's wonderful staff. They have always been available to assist us in set up, and to troubleshoot any issues we have encountered.

It is currently in the development process, however there are a few features not offered to the standard user we would like to see. Such as, allowing for an inquiry only option to view activities for information only. Such as description of class, and to check times, price and availability. Currently you require staff to be listed at least as a manager to receive this option. In that case however they are able to change the program and we are concerned that staff may do so by mistake.

Antwort von MyRec.com

Thank you for taking the time to review, and for your request to enhance our user settings. We are so glad that you are enjoying the software.

Colleen
Staatsverwaltung, Selbstständig

Best Rec Software!

Kommentare: My overall experience with MyRec.com has been super positive and has been one of the best decisions of my career to do. It did take some convincing of the Board of Finance for the Rec Department to spend the money, but once they realized how great the accounting is, it was a no-brainer. The auditor loves that we use it as well. It means less cash coming through the office and more online accountability of the user. I cannot say good enough things about this product and company!!

Love the ease of the backend of the website. It's easy for me to see people's accounts, access programs, keep accounting of programs, etc. Plus, it's easy for the users as well! They can register for multiple programs and just pay once. It has made my job less about creating my own accounting sheets and keeping track of who has paid and who hasn't and more about creating fun exciting programs for people to register for! MyRec.com's customer service is awesome too! I had a suggestion for being able to email teams separately and they decided it was a great idea and was able to implement it into the system for everyone!

Wish I had the ability to change up the website header and colors of the website on my own instead of having to contact the company, but besides that, I have no complaints!

Antwort von MyRec.com

Thank you for taking the time and giving us a fantastic review. We are so happy the software is exceeding your needs. It has been a pleasure working for Goshen Rec!

Samantha
Recreation Lead in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly and Support Team is Fantastic!!

Kommentare: The MyRec.com staff is extremely responsive and always a phone call or email away when we need to troubleshoot a problem or ask a question. When we initially set up our software system they did all the leg work for us and took all of our program information and inputted it into the website for us, making it a seamless transition.

Provides a user friendly interface for our customers. Program registration is very easy to utilize whether setting up for a one time program or advanced activities such as sports or camps. I also love that we can input our registration forms online through the custom forms feature, and cut down on paperwork in the office.

There are very few things I don't like about this software. The staff is always looking for feedback on how they can improve the software to better serve their clients and their communities.

Antwort von MyRec.com

We are happy to hear you having such a great experience with the software. Thank you so much for your feedback- it has been a pleasure working with East Windsor!

Deborah
Recreation Receptionist in USA

MyRec Rocks!

Kommentare: I love MyRec. It is very easy once you get the hang of it. It is very easy to find help from Customer Service when you do get stuck or confused.

I love how helpful the Costumer Service Reps are when we get stuck or have general questions. Many times they have helped me untangle puzzles I thought were not solvable! They always have a pleasant voice and are very patient.

Just the few things I mentioned in my review. The biggest one being that I would love for their to be a report for member birthdays.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you so much for taking the time to review. We are so happy you are finding the ease of use and customer support a real benefit. We do have an export for member birthdays (hope that helps)!

Lisa
Recreational Programmer in USA

Very Happy With MYREC Purchase

Kommentare: This software has helped our department with online registrations, field scheduling and facility scheduling. It allows the residents to see just what is going on from our department. All of the reporting is a great tool for us as well, it's all right there. The online registrations is the biggest plus.

I enjoy that is is web based so I can use it anywhere not just in the office. The customer service is so friendly and very responsive which is important to us and our residents. The features are what we were looking for for our Park & Rec department. We can do single programs or we can do more elaborate yearly programs. Whenever we have an issue, question or want to see if they can add a feature it is looked into immediately, we love that. MYREC really tries to customize the page to what you need, and every town is different and offers different options, so we appreciate that part. We also love the fact that we can now refund a resident with only having to use MYREC and not have to go to Authorize.net as well.

There are a few functions that we wished the software did and areaware they are looking into. We would like to send automatic monthly payment reminders to specific programs. We would like to have a credit card scanner in the office, it would make registrations move quicker when we have multiple residents here registering for a program. Some residents have an hard time maneuvering the sight and they do not like the initial set-up process with having to add all members in.

Antwort von MyRec.com

So glad the software is simplifying your recreation management! Thanks for the requests, and I will send an email regarding the credit card scanner.

Kerri
Director of Parks & Recreation in USA

First Year Using MyRec

Kommentare: Onboarding this system was pretty easy. Many of the steps are pretty intuitive. If you do similar programs it's easy to clone and repeat the process. This system has made registrations and payments much easier to keep track of. It also combined my facility requests onto the same site so now residents go to the same place for everything.

We switched from paper and check payments to the MyRec system last August. The online registration and online payment makes managing program registrations much easier. Another feature that I like is the ability to have people sign up for multiple weeks of Summer Camp at once, instead of having to add everything separately into the cart. The ability to export different roster reports including custom forms and questions into Excel is a great feature. In terms of the Public Website you have the ability to set news stories, posts, and registrations to become public or leave the site on specific dates which allows you to plan ahead. I'm able to use MyRec to manage my fields and other facilities that we rent which as well has been much easier.

I am in a small town and we often have programs that do not run due to lack of registration. I wish there was an easier way to cancel programs and refund people. I know it cannot all be done at once because they are separate invoices, however, if there was an easier way to return to the program you are cancelling once you get to the end of each cancellation that would be great. Transferring registrations from one program to another also seems tedious. I repeat the same step multiple times especially if I am overbooking an item. I shouldn't have to confirm it more than once. You get used to doing it, but it seems like I shouldn't have to confirm it that many times.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you so much for taking the time to review. We are thrilled you are finding the software easy to use on the management side. As always, please reach out with any questions, and keep an eye on what is coming in the future!

Dan
Director of Recreation in USA

Wakefield (MA) Recreation

Kommentare: Overall, great. I feel that MyRec is growing at a fast rate and would like to see things slow down. It doesn't need to have every capacity of a RecTrac.

I have used MyRec for about 10 years. When I took over the Wakefield Recreation job 7 years ago, it wa sa no-brainer to select MyRec for our needs. Rosters are great, reservations are relatively easy. There aren't a ton of bells and whistles. Perfect for smaller departments.

I feel like there have been TOO many changes. We are a 2 person dept that can't possibly keep up with every change. Some are good, some are bad! Sometimes more is less and seems MyRec is always implementing something new.

Antwort von MyRec.com

Thank you so much for your review. We hear you about the rate of updates and appreciate the time you've taken to convey your experience with them. We have a list of intended updates for the year that you can review under Upcoming Changes on your management home page to help you get ahead of what's coming and ask as many questions as you need. We also hope you take advantage of our Live Updates Webinars that happen quarterly. We will be taking the desired rate of updates into account as we proceed in the future so we can all grow together at a pace that allows us to process what's happening.

Jennifer
Recreation Coordinator in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Efficiency and customer service oriented

Kommentare: MyRec.com has singularly been the BEST addition to this position in 16 years. Additionally, in our district, 3 out of the 4 Rec. Depts. all use MyRec.com so we are able to share information easily amongst the 3 different town departments. That has been incredibly helpful! I love the staff! I love the software! Thanks for everything, MyRec.com

I LOVE that I can call someone anytime! If I need someone to walk me through a problem or issue, the MyRec.com staff is there! Not only are they there, they are friendly, patient, and most know me fairly well. There is a great deal of empathy as many have worked in this field. Sometimes, they are my only touchstone in a day and it's extremely rewarding to speak to someone and feel heard. The software is extremely user-friendly. It has a million possibilities, but it's also very intuitive for someone who is not always the most tech-savvy like myself!

As with many un-tech savvy people like myself, I don't always enjoy the changes or upgrades. However, if I am stuck, I can always call someone and they'll walk me through it! After doing it a few times, it becomes more comfortable.

Antwort von MyRec.com

Thank you for the awesome review. We really appreciate you as one of our customers and are so happy the software exceeds your needs.

Jason
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MyRec is way to go for Recreation Management!

Kommentare: I enjoy using the MyRec software. It is a great tool for recreation departments. I highly recommend it to anyone in the field.

Easy to use, eliminates hours of record keeping/filing, and paperwork. The system is customizable. Customer support is top notch. They are constantly updating and improving the software using feedback and ideas from the departments that use the software. If there is a function that you need and is not available, they will try to add that function in. If there is a question that the representative doesn't know the answer to, he/she will look into it or test it out and get back right away.

Sometimes updates happen and I don't know about them. MyRec always sends updates out though so it is just a matter of looking it up or giving them a call. Sometimes there is an option that I think does one thing but does another. Their customer support team is always willing to help whether it is a complicated matter or a simple one.

Antwort von MyRec.com

Thank you for taking the time to review. It is a pleasure to serve you and are thrilled you are finding the software is simplifying your recreation management.

Angela
Superintendent of Recreation in USA

MyRec Review after 1 year

Kommentare: MyRec has been very easy to work with. I appreciate how they took the time to walk us through the process of setting up our programs, the patience of customer service and the willingness to listen to new ideas and continual development of processes to make our work much easier.

The most significant for our facility is the calendar link. Once a program or rental is entered it does got to the calendar. The online registration was a feature we did not have before. The Customer Service has been wonderful. Anytime I have a question or do not remember how to input a program, they are there to walk me through it. If we discover that we need something different, we can request a change and if it would benefit not just us but other software users they find a way to implement it. MyRec is a great company to work with.

The email blasts only happen once a day or set up another service with Constant Contact.

Antwort von MyRec.com

We are so grateful for your kind words, and always refreshing to hear that we are doing a good job. Glad you are loving the calendar functionality!

Gagliardo
Kids Club/Camp Manager in USA

Kids Club/Camp

Kommentare: My over all experience has been great.

MyRec is very easy to use for programs such as Basketball, Tennis, Soccer, Yoga, etc. I would recommend MyRec for these types of classes. Customer services is outstanding.

MyRec is not user friendly for the Kids Club/Camp programs. This is my primary area and I would not highly recommend MyRec for this part of the program.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the software. We would love to know why it is not working for your Kids Club/Camp programs (this should fit into our advanced activity module). Please reach out to client services if you haven't already.

Debbie

Clifton Recreation

Kommentare: Customer Service is what sold us in the beginning and has kept us a client

Easy to use Inexpensive Easy for the public

In the beginning it was a bit limited Need a little more options with regards to facility scheduling Need to do a lot of work to put in class info - not sure what need to be done

Antwort von MyRec.com

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback, as we're always looking for ways to improve our functionality. Give a call into client services to review your specific circumstances to see if we can assist.

Daphne

Highly recommend MyRec.com!!

Kommentare: It is so user-friendly. I love that when I am looking for other report options or other programming options I can call there and speak to someone in development and they work to try to implement my request. They are absolutely the best!

I have been using MyRec.com since 2010. It is so easy to use and has so many great functions. It makes my job so much easier and I am able to retrieve budget information, rosters, etc at the click of the mouse. The customer service is top-notch! It doesn't matter who answers the phone they are always pleasant and ready to assist. I can't say enough positive about them!

There aren't any things that I can say I don't like about this software.

Antwort von MyRec.com

Thank you for taking the time to review! It has been a pleasure serving Granby Recreation, and we are so happy you are pleased with the software and our service.

Elaine
Administrative Assistant, Recreation in USA

Westbrook Recreation

Kommentare: Because we are a small town, with the help of the my rec software I can run the programs, registrations and accounting by myself. Everything takes less time and we are saving a lot of paper and duplication of work.

The software enables me to keep track of all the members, programs and accounts at the touch of a button. Program subcontractors and members are continually amazed at the excellent service I am able to provide because of the my rec software.

When we started using the software in 2015 there were a lot of glitches and some of the applications were hard to utilize properly. One of our biggest problems was with printing rosteres in Firefox. We have since fixed a lot of problems by switching to Chrome but it still isn't perfect. Over the years many improvements have been made and 9 times out of 10 customer service is exceptionally responsive.

Antwort von MyRec.com

Thanks for the kind words- and happy to have you as a client.

Todd

No more accepting cash

Our recreation program registration were always held inhouse and we dealt with a lot of cash transactions. Every year the auditors beat us up for that, so we needed to find a better way to include accepting credit cards. The online registration process helps us tremendously. I used to use excel for rosters, schedules and tracking facilities, this makes the process easier.

There is nothing not to like, but when there is something that needs to be tweaked, MyRec will help fix the issue.

Antwort von MyRec.com

Thanks for taking the time to review. We are happy to hear everything is going well for you.

Dale
Assistant Director in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My Rec

Kommentare: Overall experience. We are happy that we switched to this software and company. Previously we were with a software company for over 20 years and do not regret the switch.

My Rec has simplified the registration process as well as processing customers registrations. The ease of the credit card function has been much easier then a previous competitor. Customers as well as office staff have said the ease of on-line registration is much easier to navigate and staff are able to help customers over the phone easier then previous used software. Personally I like the ease of updating what the customer sees on line. Customer support is great and listens to request and trouble shoots within hours of contacting them.

The only con that I see to date is managing users. We would like to be able to have a few more options for staff access on a limited basis. This was suggested to them and they have been respective and looking into to as a possible solution.

Antwort von MyRec.com

We are thrilled that the software is working for you and your constituents so well. Keep an eye on those updates, and thank you for the suggestions.

Wendy
Parks Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

MyRec.com made my job easier!

Kommentare: The folks at myrec.com are so helpful, understanding, and patient in getting things started. Our entire City has included all rental venues including the new dog park to the myrec.com account which makes reporting, tracking, and disseminating information to city council a simple process.

Appearance and ease of use for the customer. We were able to select a beautiful and personal visual effect (and I am not easy). The overall abilities for this site in relationship to ability to rent facilities, see availability and pay for venues. Opening a dog park with on line registrations, payments, and uploading immunizations made the process a breeze!

Learning new software in general to me can be problematic at times but help is a phone call away with the myrec.com folks.

Antwort von MyRec.com

It has been a pleasure working with Mt Washington Parks, and we are so grateful you are loving the software!

Lucas
Marketing Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MyRec Provides Great Service for Park District

Kommentare: MyRec does a really solid job fulfilling all roles we need it for when it comes to facility memberships, rentals, etc.

Online registration is easy to understand for both administration and public. Features are easy to set up, etc.

Mobile integration could definitely be better.

letztes Jahr

Much thanks for taking the time to do a review. Glad the software is simplifying your recreation management. Thank you for your suggestion about mobile integration. We have previously investigated an app version of the software, but decided to go a different route instead because the resulting app would need to be a slimmed down version of the system without its full features and, at the rate we update the software, would have had users downloading a new version just about every week, which, we hope you'd agree, is not ideal.

Amanda
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Parks & Recreation Review

Kommentare: Overall, it is positive.

Overall, ease of use. The customer service is near excellent. It is not as user-friendly (on the public) side as I would like.

I think it needs additional upgrades to the ease of use on the public side. Additionally, I think that there need to be more options in regards to the reports (admin) and ability to create forms that are seamless and not so long.

Antwort von MyRec.com

Thank you for your honest review. We are working on some enhancements to the public side, but if you have specifics you'd like to see, please put in a change request. We do have a robust reporting module, so if our client services team can help you find something specific or assist with the custom form builder, please reach out.