Über MyRec.com

Freizeitmanagementtool, das durch Online-Registrierung und mehr die Geschäftsverbindungen verbessert.

Erfahre mehr über MyRec.com

There are no endless chat bots to "talk" too; just simply pick up the phone and talk to a real person in the United States. The internal Help Desk can also answers many of the questions quickly.2.

Seeking a highlighted option to perhaps get you to where you want to go is at time frustrating. The option of cancelling a program does not exist and refunding registrants is cumbersome.

Bewertungen zu MyRec.com

4,9

MyRec.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 148 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MyRec.com bereits verwendet?

Andrew
Andrew
Recreation Director in USA

MyRec has been a wonderful program for our department!

Kommentare: Ease of use for myself and the public, lots of customization options, digital sign in and sign out creates a permanant record that can be accessed by all my instructors.

The software allows for quick and easy creation of simple activities, while still allowing you to really customize activities when it is required. Our old software got so many complaints from our users. With MyRec, the most common thing that I get is that someone forgot a password. We surveyed our customers from our summer program, and on a scale of 1-5 (with 1 being the worst) MyRec got all 3-5 and not a single 1 or 2. I highly recommend the software to other departments. Customer service is top notch and has been able to answer all my questions, even if they are complicated and abstract.

While there are a lot of options to apply discounts to programs or people, there have been a few times where they way I wanted to apply a discount didn't work (ie, a discount for signing up for multiple days of a program). There have been work arounds and customer service has always been great with helping me.

Antwort von MyRec.com

Thanks for the great comments Andrew!

Laura
Director of Parks and Recreation in USA

We love MyRec

Kommentare: The customer service is exceptional. Any time I call, the staff are polite, patient and kind. I came from another town where they had already been using MyRec and when I started last year in Brookfield, we switched to MyRec from another platform and our department is so happy with all of the options MyRec provides. It makes our lives easier!

I love how easy it is to monitor program registrations.

Users always have trouble recovering their password. We get complaints that the website is "too confusing" and not user friendly.

vor 4 Monaten

Much thanks for taking the time to review. We love hearing this feedback and it validates the efforts we put forward every day to make life easier for our clients.

Lindsey

Myrec.com review

2,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Account management - easy to help customers reset passwords and help with payment history We like the digital sign in/out

Email blasts Registration steps- overly complicated with disclaimers Custom forms Overall look of our site Unable to save payments or enroll customers in automated payments

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We’re pleased to hear that you find our account management and digital sign-in/out features helpful. However, we're sorry to learn about the challenges you've experienced with certain aspects of our platform. Regarding your concerns: We aim to balance requirements with user experience, and we review our processes to simplify wherever possible. Client Support is always available to make sure processes are set up the best way possible. We appreciate your feedback in reference to design and are committed to enhancing aesthetics alongside functionality. You are entitled to reach out to design for an updated public facing side. The platform does have a feature for saved cards & payment plan features- but you do have to meet some requirements. Client Support will reach out to address your concerns in more detail.

Terra
Administrative Assistant in USA

Love this program!

Kommentare: We love this program and the staff at MyRec have been very helpful along the way as we have learned to navigate it.

This program has been easy for staff to learn to navigate and is user-friendly for customers.

We would like to see tournament bracket features for sports and event ticketing system that is easy to use.

Antwort von MyRec.com

So happy the software is easy for staff and community to use- that is what we strive for. Thank you for the feature idea regarding brackets. Our exploration into this area in the past has revealed just how complex it is (different sports have different bracketing options, teams could be across activities or external, etc.). Because of this, it doesn't fit within our current software iteration, but it may be considered in the next full version. On event ticketing, please give us a call to go over your ideas what you'd like to see there in more detail.

Blakely
Registration Coordinator in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lots of Great Features, and working on more!

The ease of the software if wonderful, it is very user friendly for staff as well as the public. We were previously not able to refund directly back to cards, this has been a wonderful feature as well as monthly auto billing for our gymnastics team. We are able to set up programs that can be reserved for a specific time, and sports activities that can be set up to create a schedule. All introduced and explained by MyRec's wonderful staff. They have always been available to assist us in set up, and to troubleshoot any issues we have encountered.

It is currently in the development process, however there are a few features not offered to the standard user we would like to see. Such as, allowing for an inquiry only option to view activities for information only. Such as description of class, and to check times, price and availability. Currently you require staff to be listed at least as a manager to receive this option. In that case however they are able to change the program and we are concerned that staff may do so by mistake.

Antwort von MyRec.com

Thank you for taking the time to review, and for your request to enhance our user settings. We are so glad that you are enjoying the software.

Colleen
Staatsverwaltung, Selbstständig

Best Rec Software!

Kommentare: My overall experience with MyRec.com has been super positive and has been one of the best decisions of my career to do. It did take some convincing of the Board of Finance for the Rec Department to spend the money, but once they realized how great the accounting is, it was a no-brainer. The auditor loves that we use it as well. It means less cash coming through the office and more online accountability of the user. I cannot say good enough things about this product and company!!

Love the ease of the backend of the website. It's easy for me to see people's accounts, access programs, keep accounting of programs, etc. Plus, it's easy for the users as well! They can register for multiple programs and just pay once. It has made my job less about creating my own accounting sheets and keeping track of who has paid and who hasn't and more about creating fun exciting programs for people to register for! MyRec.com's customer service is awesome too! I had a suggestion for being able to email teams separately and they decided it was a great idea and was able to implement it into the system for everyone!

Wish I had the ability to change up the website header and colors of the website on my own instead of having to contact the company, but besides that, I have no complaints!

Antwort von MyRec.com

Thank you for taking the time and giving us a fantastic review. We are so happy the software is exceeding your needs. It has been a pleasure working for Goshen Rec!

Melanie
Parks & Recreation Director in USA

Supports our needs

Kommentare: For the first time, we are able to register folks for programs and reserve/rent facilities all through our website. This has cut down on our phone requests, office visits, etc and helped us be more efficient. Having the platform to accept online payments has been a "giant step" for us.

It was fairly easy to apply to our needs and to tailor it for all our applications. The support team has been fabulous to work with. They are responsive and willing to find answers and solutions to your issues.

There seems to be quite the delay when moving from one page to another...not sure if the delay is on our end or MyRec's.

Antwort von MyRec.com

Happy you and your clients are finding the software meets your needs. As far as the timing of page loads- definitely check your internet speed- there should not be a delay in loading. Give a call in to client services and we can assist in this if needed.

alyssa
Assistant Director in USA

Long time user

Kommentare: Great. It has helped myself and our department tremendously.

Having the ability to have registrations, balances, contact info etc. all in one place. The ease of finding financial reports is great. Someone is always available to talk to about issues. Access to members through text and email blasts.

Some of the registration processes can be difficult for users. The one way input method for various programs. It's not always a one size fits all. I wish it was easier to edit payments.

vor 7 Monaten

Much thanks to loyal clients like yourself, and also for submitting a review. Happy to hear it is simplifying your recreation management!

Deborah
Recreation Receptionist in USA

MyRec Rocks!

Kommentare: I love MyRec. It is very easy once you get the hang of it. It is very easy to find help from Customer Service when you do get stuck or confused.

I love how helpful the Costumer Service Reps are when we get stuck or have general questions. Many times they have helped me untangle puzzles I thought were not solvable! They always have a pleasant voice and are very patient.

Just the few things I mentioned in my review. The biggest one being that I would love for their to be a report for member birthdays.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you so much for taking the time to review. We are so happy you are finding the ease of use and customer support a real benefit. We do have an export for member birthdays (hope that helps)!

Andrea
Administrative Clerk in USA

MyRec Review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, my MyRec experience has been good. The customer service is phenomenal and are always able to fix my issues.

I like the ability to create a variety of different program types and the ability to set specific details for each activity.

I find the finance tab difficult to navigate and to understand past payments. If a refund is issued, it is posted to the original invoice instead of a separate line item.

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide this valuable feedback. We are continuously working to enhance our platform's usability, and your input on these matters will help us prioritize improvements in these areas. It has been a pleasure serving your department.

Lisa
Recreational Programmer in USA

Very Happy With MYREC Purchase

Kommentare: This software has helped our department with online registrations, field scheduling and facility scheduling. It allows the residents to see just what is going on from our department. All of the reporting is a great tool for us as well, it's all right there. The online registrations is the biggest plus.

I enjoy that is is web based so I can use it anywhere not just in the office. The customer service is so friendly and very responsive which is important to us and our residents. The features are what we were looking for for our Park & Rec department. We can do single programs or we can do more elaborate yearly programs. Whenever we have an issue, question or want to see if they can add a feature it is looked into immediately, we love that. MYREC really tries to customize the page to what you need, and every town is different and offers different options, so we appreciate that part. We also love the fact that we can now refund a resident with only having to use MYREC and not have to go to Authorize.net as well.

There are a few functions that we wished the software did and areaware they are looking into. We would like to send automatic monthly payment reminders to specific programs. We would like to have a credit card scanner in the office, it would make registrations move quicker when we have multiple residents here registering for a program. Some residents have an hard time maneuvering the sight and they do not like the initial set-up process with having to add all members in.

Antwort von MyRec.com

So glad the software is simplifying your recreation management! Thanks for the requests, and I will send an email regarding the credit card scanner.

Kerri
Director of Parks & Recreation in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, Selbstständig

First Year Using MyRec

Kommentare: Onboarding this system was pretty easy. Many of the steps are pretty intuitive. If you do similar programs it's easy to clone and repeat the process. This system has made registrations and payments much easier to keep track of. It also combined my facility requests onto the same site so now residents go to the same place for everything.

We switched from paper and check payments to the MyRec system last August. The online registration and online payment makes managing program registrations much easier. Another feature that I like is the ability to have people sign up for multiple weeks of Summer Camp at once, instead of having to add everything separately into the cart. The ability to export different roster reports including custom forms and questions into Excel is a great feature. In terms of the Public Website you have the ability to set news stories, posts, and registrations to become public or leave the site on specific dates which allows you to plan ahead. I'm able to use MyRec to manage my fields and other facilities that we rent which as well has been much easier.

I am in a small town and we often have programs that do not run due to lack of registration. I wish there was an easier way to cancel programs and refund people. I know it cannot all be done at once because they are separate invoices, however, if there was an easier way to return to the program you are cancelling once you get to the end of each cancellation that would be great. Transferring registrations from one program to another also seems tedious. I repeat the same step multiple times especially if I am overbooking an item. I shouldn't have to confirm it more than once. You get used to doing it, but it seems like I shouldn't have to confirm it that many times.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you so much for taking the time to review. We are thrilled you are finding the software easy to use on the management side. As always, please reach out with any questions, and keep an eye on what is coming in the future!

Linda
Director in USA

Director's review of MyRec

Kommentare: I have been involved with My Rec in two communities and have found it to be so relevent to the work that we do here. As MyRec has grown, I have noted that sometimes newer customer support people have not had answers as quickly, and may need to call back with a solution.

The reports it generates, the ease of learning the basics of it for any staff person has been a key selling point. Many of the functions are very intuitive and I really appreciate the types of reports it will generate.

Very minimal - often when we have asked for upgrades or improvements, the MyRec staff have accommodated us. We would like to be able to send out emails to residents only, and we don't believe that to be a current option. For the reasons we need to use it, there seems to be a way to make it functional over-all.

Antwort von MyRec.com

Thank you so much for your review. Also, wanted to let you know you CAN send out emails to residents/ non-residents/ or both via the software. If you need any assistance, please call into client services.

Nicole
Eecutive Director in USA

Recreational Programming Software Review

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been a good one. I feel that the software is not the easiest to train new staff to use. Also, many of our families struggle to set up there account by themselves. There needs to be a simpler way for them to setup an account. When calling into the help desk everyone has always been very helpful. If they don't' know they answer they find out and call us back.

The software has a lot to offer a small recreational organization. We enjoy being able to input all our programs into a easy to use site and then it creates the public website for us. The software also offers many different features that we currently use, facilities rentals, program registrations, program attendance sheets, email blasts, important notices, and more.

As a larger organization we offer more programs than other myrec users and we have a tendency to stumble on more of coding/programming issues. It offers a scheduling software for team supports, but it is not user friendly and/or properly setup. We have gone to using free online software to schedule our team sports and then end up inputting the schedule into the system. I saved us over 8 hours or work. If you are the only one using a feature then your request to fix it goes to the bottom of the requests. The public has a

Antwort von MyRec.com

So glad to hear you are using many of the features. Please feel free to call into customer support for additional training especially on advanced features- they can be robust, and it is available at no additional cost- even for your new hires. We also have many video/pdf guides available, and they are always being updated. Please let us know where your customers are having trouble so we can look into it and let us know which requests you're waiting for so we can check on them. We do not offer a robust team scheduler but it is something we plan on developing hopefully in the future.

Jason
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MyRec is way to go for Recreation Management!

Kommentare: I enjoy using the MyRec software. It is a great tool for recreation departments. I highly recommend it to anyone in the field.

Easy to use, eliminates hours of record keeping/filing, and paperwork. The system is customizable. Customer support is top notch. They are constantly updating and improving the software using feedback and ideas from the departments that use the software. If there is a function that you need and is not available, they will try to add that function in. If there is a question that the representative doesn't know the answer to, he/she will look into it or test it out and get back right away.

Sometimes updates happen and I don't know about them. MyRec always sends updates out though so it is just a matter of looking it up or giving them a call. Sometimes there is an option that I think does one thing but does another. Their customer support team is always willing to help whether it is a complicated matter or a simple one.

Antwort von MyRec.com

Thank you for taking the time to review. It is a pleasure to serve you and are thrilled you are finding the software is simplifying your recreation management.

Chalet
Parks & Recreation Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MyRec is perfect for what we need

Kommentare: Before MyRec, I was a one person recreation department that used paper forms for registrations and triplicate forms for rentals. We had a paper calendar and a HUGE binder for each of our rental facilities. I needed a cart to transport them. People would call in to the office multiple times for one rental. With MyRec, they can answer most of their questions online. The amount of phone calls has dropped which frees up time for other planning/programming. Getting MyRec was like adding a staff position.

MyRec offered the features that we needed. The system is easy to use and update. MyRec's staff is always available to help when we get stuck - but they also have a great help section with videos and step by step instructions.

Some of our residents have a bit of a learning curve with getting their account set up. Once they figure it out, then there seems to be less calls to us for help.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It has been a pleasure serving your town, and we are thrilled that the features you are using are simplifying your recreation management!

Molly
Recreation Program Coordinator in USA

We love MyRec!

Kommentare: Staff and customers really like the ease of use and all the features of MyRec. We were able to simplify disbursement of information and cut expenses at the same time. Thanks MyRec for all these amazing features like text message/email alerts, newsletter distribution, family calendars and more.

The product is very easy to use. The ? help and the ability to call if/when an issue may occur= 100% resolution every time. I love having a picture posted for every program, ability to create custom forms, and all the different options for shelter rentals is amazing.

When looking at the facility calendar and then going back- it takes you to the current month rather than the month you were looking at. Ex- if I am looking at the October calendar but switch facilities- it will take me back to the current month. When I plan things out 6 months in advance- this is slight inconvenience. A hovering dialog box would be great on the calendar too. When look at a reservation- just being able to hover over it on the admin side to see the details rather than opening and closing the reservation.

Antwort von MyRec.com

And we love Fairborn! Thanks for the stellar and thorough review. We understand where you're coming from regarding the calendar. Unfortunately, the widget we use is unable to hold the previous state when it refreshes. We may be able to look into upgrading this calendar or using a different one in a future full iteration of the system. Regarding having a hover state though, that may be something we can accomplish more quickly and we appreciate the suggestion. Please give us a call to go over the details so we can get that request in.

Marlene
Rec IV in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

MyRec system

Our Company utilizes Point Of Sale daily, its very easy to use and adding the product categories and products was simple.

Merging accounts is difficult to navigate through, its a bit confusing for some of our staff when it comes to merging accounts and selecting the account to Merge, we've lost some accounts due to this.

Antwort von MyRec.com

Thank you so much for the honest review. We would love for you to take a look at the merging of accounts/members in the knowledge base to help you. And if you'd rather call in for a live tutorial, we'd be happy to accommodate that as well!

Bruce
Education Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MyRec Review - Holly Hill Farm

Kommentare: MyRec customer support has been great and always willing to work with us. However, the design and programming behind it has not been quite what we expected. At the same time, we are hoping that after a first year, much of this will smooth out.

It allowed us to have more sophisticated registration forms for participants and tracking of information. We are able to do more in one place. More professional looking than Cognito.

Did not seem very intuitive from a registrant's point of view. Communication with registrants is not always easy. Building registration forms with discounts and other options have been difficult and clunky. Seems like common features or options have not been programmed yet. Viewing information is overwhelming.

Antwort von MyRec.com

We appreciate your thoughts on your experience. While we try to be both flexible and robust in recreation-based areas like online registration, there are elements that are too complex for the system to parse. Often, these are items like adjustments that would be easier for a human mind to make judgements on than a computer could or may require the resources of a larger software. We would be happy to speak with you more specifically about the feedback you're receiving from your registrants to determine where they're encountering hurdles for future updates.

Jane
Recreational Manager in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Town of Bedford Parks & Recreation Department review

Kommentare: Enjoy working with MyRec and all the customer support we have had over the years. When we got this software it was 2005 and we were going from a pen/paper registration session to allowing the customer to be self sufficient with ease to register for programming. I also like how our community events such as "Summer Concerts in the Park" can be updated when a new date is added for members to view or other community events for example "Memorial Day Parade".

Participants open their own accounts and can register for programs on their own. Ease of printing out a roster of participants for an instructor.

Any difficulties I have had usually were user (me) error and your Customer Service always helped me out.

letztes Jahr

It has been our pleasure to serve Bedford. Thanks for taking the time to review, and for being such a loyal client!

Elaine
Administrative Assistant, Recreation in USA

Westbrook Recreation

Kommentare: Because we are a small town, with the help of the my rec software I can run the programs, registrations and accounting by myself. Everything takes less time and we are saving a lot of paper and duplication of work.

The software enables me to keep track of all the members, programs and accounts at the touch of a button. Program subcontractors and members are continually amazed at the excellent service I am able to provide because of the my rec software.

When we started using the software in 2015 there were a lot of glitches and some of the applications were hard to utilize properly. One of our biggest problems was with printing rosteres in Firefox. We have since fixed a lot of problems by switching to Chrome but it still isn't perfect. Over the years many improvements have been made and 9 times out of 10 customer service is exceptionally responsive.

Antwort von MyRec.com

Thanks for the kind words- and happy to have you as a client.

Parks and Recreation Director in USA

Parks and Rec

Kommentare: The customer support is second to none. They are the best when it comes to helping out. The longer we use it the easier it is becoming to use. There are many features that we don't use because we are a smaller department but looking forward to using this system more in the future.

Consolidates everything into one place. Cuts down on the amount of paper used. Easier accounting.

Setting up custom programs can be difficult. The information you are looking for isn't always easy to find or not available.

Antwort von MyRec.com

Glad you are enjoying the software- Be on the lookout, we are working on a simplified advanced activity module.

Jessie
Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MyRec

It is extremely easy to use and essential for our services. The costumer service is exceptional.

Looking forward to more feature upgrades and the development of an app would be terrific.

Antwort von MyRec.com

We are happy you are loving the software and the service! As you know we are always evolving, so keep a look out for future updates.

veronica
senior rec leader in USA

MyRec review

Kommentare: The customer service of MyRec is the best!
In the beginning we expected the extra support but the CONTINUED support is so appreciated.
The staff is so pleasant and always avail themselves. They offer help in a pleasant way and are never condescending.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were especially helpful during the initial set-up and launching of the program but ALL staff member have helped out many times!

The best feature of the software is the ability to print out current rosters, attendance sheets, etc. The program allows for up-to-the-minute accurate information.

The point of sales aspect could be improved upon. (I would like to break down the lists of jersey purchases by teams). The email blasts are good however it would be extremely beneficial to be able to go into an activity roster and email specific participants, not ONLY the entire activity. I would love to have more fonts available please!!

Antwort von MyRec.com

Thank you for the kind words. Glad that you are happy with the software and the service. Please use the change requests feature for your requests, and know that you can go in to an activity of registrants, and click on the account (opens in a new tab) to email separately now.

Lisa
Recreation Program Manager in USA

MyRec.com is for MyRecLife

The ability to clone programs quickly and track registrations in real time. I also love the fact that we have the bar graph to compare yearly income-it motivates me to do better-lol.

It is so hard to print out the programs to go into the program guide. The custom report program catalog is awful-I have to edit everything and it takes forever to get it in the correct format to send to the printer. Super frustrating.

letztes Jahr

We so appreciate you taking the time to review, and are thrilled you are finding most of our features just awesome.