Über RecDesk

RecDesk ist eine cloudbasierte Freizeitsoftware, die die Art und Weise vereinfacht, wie Freizeitorganisationen ihre Abläufe verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über RecDesk

We now create a program in RecDesk which is automatically integrated online to our RecDesk website and gets scheduled into our facility - all at the same time.

When creating programs, its frustrating to have to keep saving on every tab and also every individual date that it added.

Bewertungen zu RecDesk

RecDesk hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 92 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RecDesk bereits verwendet?

Joseph
Joseph
Parks and Recreation Director in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Best Recreation Management Software I have ever used.

Kommentare: The customer service has been great and the software has been the most important part of sustaining growth in our Town programs.

I use the Point of Sale module for a park that has beach access and a snack shack. With using this feature we have tripled revenues over the last three years. It helps with inventory control in the snack shack, collecting daily admissions, and invoicing our cabin rentals. The program registration module also is very user-friendly and has put 99% of my registrations on the customer side which relieves me of a lot of administrative time.

I wish the user side had more customizable features to have a unique website layout. It is still a clean layout.

Antwort von RecDesk

Thank you Joseph for your review! Please reach out to your CSM to review your website layout.

Patty
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Rec Desk review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, it is a great system for point of sale and keeping a database of people. I have at least 20 events running simultaneously, and it is easy easy to use for a older demographic.

Anytime I need support. Someone answers me quickly.

I wish I had more control over the administrative side of widgets

vor 2 Monaten

Hello Patty, Thank you for posting your positive review. At RecDesk, we value your time and always strive to provide fast and efficient service. We are so pleased to hear our service was provided in a timely manner. Reach out whenever you need us!

Erin
Senior Services Manager in USA

Rec Desk Review

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Rec Desk provides a master calendar which is very helpful when planning programs. There are multiple programmers who offer programs in several buildings and outdoor locations.

I do not find the payment feature user friendly, especially when a participant has a credit.

vor 2 Monaten

Hello Erin, We are delighted that you like our calendar feature. We appreciate your feedback on payments and encourage you to reach out to our Customer Support team to review the workflow.

Becca
Deputy Recreation Director in USA

Recdesk Review

Kommentare: I have had an abundantly positive experience with Rec Desk. The system is easy to learn, and we are given all the right resources to make the process happen. My positive experience is especially attributed to the team of people who make it all happen! I have always had a contact that was reachable by the send of an email or the schedule of a meeting. I have not once felt like I was left to fend for myself, even when it came to fixing the most minor technical errors. Knowing I can rely on the Rec Desk team to assist me in my programming efforts has really impacted my experience in a positive way!

I love the ease of organization and communication. Prior to Rec Desk I spent lots of time digging for information through rosters and spread sheets. Rec Desk keeps important information at an arm's reach and easy to organize or reorganize as needed!

I do not like the how "as is" Rec Desk comes. I would hope for more customizable features. Such as changing information in rosters, giving the directors a choice on what can be made mandatory or non-mandatory, and a more flexible instructor's page. I would also like to see more options for displaying programs and events and their advertisements.

vor 2 Monaten

Hello Becca, We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to know you enjoy RecDesk. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we look forward to serving you again soon. Please reach out to our customer support team for more assistance with your needs for customization.

Carrie
Executive Director in USA

SPRC Loves Rec Desk!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I love how easy it is to keep track of memberships, members and programs!

I would like to have a discount option in the POS feature. It would also be nice to be able to pick and choose staff permissions (a la carte style)

vor 2 Monaten

Hello Carrie, Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your kind words. Our support team can help you with POS discounts, please contact them for further review.

pioneer
lifestyle advisor in USA
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Rec desk easy to use

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very user friendly for an older demographic, the reports for G/l are so easy to use. Payment reconciliation very easy.

It is very user friendly for an older demographic

time consuming entering information for programs

letzten Monat

Hello, Thank you for the kind feedback. RecDesk is easy to use software for all ages. Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager for assistance with ways to simplify entering information and copying programs. Best regards!

Pam
Pam
Parks and Recreation Director in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Moving to RecDesk immediately improved customer usage.

Kommentare: Very good. Our customer satisfaction and retention is much higher. We're able to collect back-end data that helps to formulate our marketing tasks. Control for registration openings/closings is in place Customer service has been extremely reliable and quick to solve any issues.

The product was easy to use for staff who must create the forms, registration options, and update back-end requirements while the product was easy to use for the customer. We have grown to appreciate this software even more as upgrades have been made and new features added.

The only module that didn't fulfill our needs fully was the league module. We have shared our needs with RecDesk on this module, especially for double-header scheduling and allowing more parameters for team needs to help generate the schedule.

Ginger
Office Clerk in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

RecDesk does it all

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: RecDesk has helped us modernize from paper & pen, to online scheduling, invoicing and communications. Scheduling facilities is more efficient using RecDesk too.

Blasting out email communications is so easy with RecDesk! We can email the entire community, or a specific roster. RecDesk is real time so if someone in the office makes a change, anyone logging in anywhere can see it immediately. Registrations on-line are very smooth and easy to set-up. The customer support is great. We have a wonderful go-to person. There are helpful tips and FAQs but we have a person to help us out.

As an administrator, I cannot think of anything that is truly a con.

vor 2 Monaten

Hello Ginger, Thank you so much for your five-star review. We are delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with us here at RecDesk.

Veronica
Executive Administrator in USA

Parks and Recreation Useage

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We love working with this system. It has opened our programming to so many more members of our community and created an ease of use that helps our staff serve.

The ability to reach more customers and the ease of organizing programs.

The reporting options are limited for some of our needs.

vor 2 Monaten

Hello Veronica, Thank you for choosing RecDesk. We appreciate your kind feedback. If you need further review of the various reporting options please contact Customer Support for assistance. They would be happy to help!

tanella
Recreations Assistant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I really enjoy using this

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

When I am using recDecks I love how organized all of the tabs are.

There aren't enough short cuts. I also would like an easier process to give credits to accounts.

letzten Monat

Hello Tanella, We are glad you enjoy the software, and the organization that it offers. If you want to review some of the workflows please reach out to Customer Support. They can assist you.

Cynthia
Communications and Development Consultant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

RecDesk for State Parks & Recreation Agency

Kommentare: RecDesk prioritizes customer service and innovation. They understand parks and recreation agencies and the special challenges they face. We purchased RecDesk to fulfill one simple task - manage a food truck rental system for our state parks and recreation agency. Over our first three years with RecDesk, it's become an essential tool integrated into almost every facet of our agency.

From my earliest research into cloud-based solutions for our state parks and recreation agency, I was impressed by the customer support at RecDesk. Three years later, their support team remains outstanding - quick to respond, extremely helpful, very smart. The features of RecDesk that caused us to choose them included membership options, document management, calendar management, invoicing, internal task management, facility management, and many other features. RecDesk enabled us to modernize our parks and recreation agency, which had previously conducted most of its business on paper. I retired recently but know that the agency continues to use RecDesk and has extended their contract.

RecDesk makes regular upgrades to its software, so many of the features I'd hoped to see have already been instituted (and they're great about taking suggestions for future upgrades). The area where we requested the greatest number of upgrades was in the flex form area, because we used it so heavily for special use permits.

Donna
Executive Director in USA

We LOVE RecDesk!

Kommentare: RecDesk reduced the amount of time spent duplicating information between our website, facility scheduling, and programs. It has been a game changer for our center and has drastically reduced our staff hours to allow us to grow in other areas.

We have used online registration and facility management software for over 14 years and RecDesk does it all and with ease! There was seamless integration, and extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and responsive help staff from the beginning of the process to present. We have trained numerous staff with this product over the years and the simple, well explained easy to follow system makes it a product anyone can master in a very short window of time.Prior to RecDesk, we had two different programs: one for our website and one for registrations, facility scheduling, and program information. RecDesk changed all that for the better and reduced duplication and extra time. We now create a program in RecDesk which is automatically integrated online to our RecDesk website and gets scheduled into our facility - all at the same time! No more duplication or extra time needed. The process to duplicate a program with the click of a box and quick change of the title is so quick and easy to do for programs that run month after month or year after year. A real time savings! To be able to update any program or scheduling contact on our website in house is another much needed service that our previous programs did not provide.

I wish we could update our website layout without having to reach out to RecDesk help staff.Also wish we could import data from the family accounts to the coaching/instructor accounts because most of our coaches are mom or dads of our players and we have to manually enter the data for a coach's account.

Saundra
Outreach and Volunteer Specialist in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

RecDesk for county park district

Kommentare: I appreciate the automation RecDesk offers our staff, our customers, and my personal work load.

A RecDesk employee walked our park staff through an elaborate training process, and we felt very cared for as we implemented RecDesk. Now that is it up and running, I appreciate the versatility of the software and that it allows a mostly hands off experience to manage program registration, shelter reservation, and payment. Although RecDesk still seems robust, I find my way around the software and accomplish the task.

Sometimes I feel lost in a big city. An analogy for being stumped with a task. But if I end up in the wrong direction, RecDesk doesn't break. I can fix it, or use the Help, or ask my coworker team.

Marla
Recreation and Event Coordinator in Kanada

Love it and recommend!

Kommentare: I recommend recdesk to all rec professionals I talk to! Many rec professionals in our area deal with "bigger" rec software and I constantly hear complaints. I recommend RecDesk because of the excellent customer service and I always let people know that RecDesk continues to add and adapt tools to better suit the needs of their customers so if there is something that their current software has that RecDesk doesnt....They may have it soon, too!

Customer service and that RecDesk continues to add and adapt tools to better suit the needs of the rec industry.

N/A - any issues have been resolved but the addition of new features and tools

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Marla, We are so glad you had a positive experience with us. Your support is invaluable, thank you!

Anne
Manager in USA
Darstellende Künste, Selbstständig

Wonderful for our city to organize parks and rec, a youth center, and an arts center all in one place!

Kommentare: It has been great overall I have to say. We really needed a way to offer credit card sales both in person and online to our patrons and this has worked seamlessly.
Soon we are going to add a Sparxo account that will connect to our RecDesk for ticket sales. Now that the arts center is fully open we are ready to use this function by offering tickets online for shows.

I appreciate the ability I have to schedule events in multiple facilities inside of the arts center, they can overlap, and being able to both print the calendar and export the events into different files is essential. The POS system has been essential for the arts center, we now use it for every event we hold to sell merchandise and concessions.

In the reports tab, I would really like to have a report for option for POS only. There are times I simply need a report of the POS sales without any of the other data. Sometimes it takes a while for me to locate certain items because there are so many tabs at the top. Perhaps narrowing down those top tabs into more subcategories would be more helpful for me personally.

Liz
Managing Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

RecDesk to the Rescue

Kommentare: We are happy with the product! It ensures our classes are accessible and trackable for our participants and staff.

It is cost effective and does everything that we need to keep our organization's programs organized on the front and back end.

Some of the backend is clunky. For instance, I can only search by last name as far as members and that sometimes is problematic.

vor 2 Monaten

Hello Liz, We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to know you enjoyed our software. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we appreciate your suggestions for improvement.

Dani
Director of Parks and Recreation in USA
Programmentwicklung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

2 Years with RecDesk

Kommentare: We’ve gone completely paper free in the last two years. The administration portion of my job has gone from 90% paperwork to 40% and most of that entails running reports.

RecDesk is very easy to use for a one person department—features are manageable, yet quick and easy enough to set a program up within 5 minutes and get it published.

I really, truly wish, that the registration process was easier for my residents. I’ve had many complaints that the process is too time consuming and they just call me to have me do it. I also wish that the program wouldn’t allow residents to register for more than one program at the same time scheduled.

Tara
Tara
Recreation Director in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

RecDesk works perfectly for our Department's needs!

Kommentare: We have very pleased with the ease of this product, and our residents/ participants love the convenience and flexibility it has brought for registering for our department's programs and events.

It is easy to train staff on how to use it, if we have a question it's answered in a very timely manner, there is no cost for upgrades, and we get emails or pop-ups announcing new modules or upgrades.

When we move a participant to a new program their forms disappear, and for new participants they sometimes find the category selection on their "view" homepage to be a challenge.

Julie
Receptionist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My RecDesk Review

Kommentare: I have been using it for just over 6 months and I do struggle from time to time looking for what I need, and often times I need to tell the customer or member to be patient with me because at times I needed to go through several other steps to get to what I wanted.

I like that I am able to see and provide information for our members when they ask.

It takes going through several steps sometimes to get the results I want.

vor 2 Monaten

Julie, We are so grateful for your kind words and 5-star rating! Our team works hard to ensure every customer has a memorable experience. If there’s anything else we can do to help you with workflows, please reach out. We'd be happy to assist.

Rachel
Program Coordinator in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ease of everyday use

I like being able to search for customer information for different programs

I wish I had more time to learn all the functionality with RecDesk to see if there is a better way to use it.

Johanna
Administrative Assistant in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Recdesk is the most user friendly software behind the scenes & for our customers.

How easy it is to use, it took me less than a few days when I started the job to get the hang of it & it's very easy to go back & fix a mistake.

That we can't edit the webpage as much as we used to do. (i.e. flyers on the front page). We like to promote upcoming events & we can't do that anymore.

Antwort von RecDesk

Thanks for great review Johanna. As you know, Mahomet was our very first customer back in 2006 and set us on our journey to being the Leader in Easy to Use Recreation Management Software.

Sarah
Recreation Supervisor in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for program recreation!

The program works great for program management and recreation. That is my main use

The features are not intuitive and have a learning curve.

vor 2 Monaten

Hello Sarah, Thank you for your kind words and support. We’re grateful to have you as a valued customer. Don’t hesitate to reach out to the customer support team if there’s anything else we can assist you with.

Thomas
Staatsverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great company to deal with. Always available for technical support. Best thing is they listen to the

Kommentare: It same so much time.

The way it has made registration so simple. It has all features needed for a small recreation department. (email, schedule maker, reports rosters and etc.)

The portal or website that public see is not very user friendly. The only other thing is if we could go back and use program code numbers again. I look at a lot of rec data programs I still think Re Desk is best.

Thanks for review Tommy!

Edward
Athletics Program Superintendent in USA

great company to work with

The system is easy to learn. New users can be comfortable with the system in a matter of days - no long, drawn out process to learn, no numbering systems for programs, etc.

We have found the software to be very user-friendly and on the rare occasion that we have encountered issues, Customer Support has been outstanding.

Antwort von RecDesk

Thanks Ed - we've really enjoyed serving Wake Forest's needs these past 5 years.

Eddie
Director in USA

We have been using RecDesk for several years now and I can't find anything bad to say about it.

Kommentare: Being able to view and schedule facilities anytime from any computer or phone and being able to receive credit card payments. Our customers love this, they can sign-up from home on nights or weekends.

Very user friendly for the staff and customers. All park and program schedules are available to view and reserve anytime.

Antwort von RecDesk

Appreciate review Ed - your transition to new RecDesk Community has gone great as well!