Über RecDesk

RecDesk ist eine cloudbasierte Freizeitsoftware, die die Art und Weise vereinfacht, wie Freizeitorganisationen ihre Abläufe verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über RecDesk

Bewertungen zu RecDesk

4,9

RecDesk hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 83 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RecDesk bereits verwendet?

Joseph
Joseph
Parks and Recreation Director in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Best Recreation Management Software I have ever used.

Kommentare: The customer service has been great and the software has been the most important part of sustaining growth in our Town programs.

I use the Point of Sale module for a park that has beach access and a snack shack. With using this feature we have tripled revenues over the last three years. It helps with inventory control in the snack shack, collecting daily admissions, and invoicing our cabin rentals. The program registration module also is very user-friendly and has put 99% of my registrations on the customer side which relieves me of a lot of administrative time.

I wish the user side had more customizable features to have a unique website layout. It is still a clean layout.

Antwort von RecDesk

Thank you Joseph for your review! Please reach out to your CSM to review your website layout.

Recreation Director in USA

RECDESK IS NUMBER #1

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Amazing. I have used 4 different Recreation Software's over my career and I always support RecDesk.
Other professionals ask between different companies and I say go with RecDesk every time!
Easy choice go with RecDesk you wont regret it!

Customer Service: If I need anything at all or would like to change something I'm heard actions are taken quickly and always a friendly, helpful person on the other side of the phone/computer. How easy it is to use: On a customer and management basis, we don't call often into support because its so easy to use and updates happen and when they do we are notified and normally a video or explanation happens to learn the new features. Affordable cost for the product: It's affordable and covers all of our needs membership, credit cards processing, registrations, facility reservations, calendars, along with data for budget season and so much more.

I have used 4 different Recreation Software's and I always support RecDesk no cons! Easy choice go with RecDesk you wont regret it!

Ben
Recreation Pastor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Going from good to great with RecDesk

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been positive, but with some letdown along the way. The product is good, but a few tweaks could be great!

Here is what is right about RD *please note that my interaction with RecDesk is only from a league managment perspective. -The Dashboard. Specifically the registration and payment tab. Historically we've never been able to collect payment upon registration for our leagues, which leaves us to have to turn into collection agents. -Ordering uniforms. This year my assistant was able to order uniforms in 30 min as opposed to our old system which took days -I like how easy it is to mass communicate (more on this below) -I like the flex calendar and the ease of access to the facility schedule -I like being able to see who is overdue in payments

Here is a few wrongs about RD -Not being able to upload a pdf or a premade practice/game schedule, or any important documents for that matter, for my coaches to see on "My Leagues". -Creating a practice/game schedule is extremely difficult. Having to go into each league individually and schedule each game is taxing. The user interface is difficult to understand for this process. Thus, we opted to create them outside of RD, and just import them as documents so that coaches could just access from their "My League" pages. When I learned that was not an option, I discovered just how difficult to create practice and game schedules. We abandoned this feature and just gave the coaches their stuff via email. To be fair, I / my training could be the issue. -The back of house user interface system is difficult to process visually. All of the main tabs and their subsequent tabs, plus the quick actions tabs on the right creates paralysis by analysis (this is subjective however) -I don't like how I cant send out one mass email / sms to all our leagues. I have to go into each individual league (like i said, it could be on my end) -Not a fan of how I can upload pictures of each coach on their profile or my personal profile for that matter -Not a fan of how difficult the process is change the look and fell of each landing page

Michaela
Program and Resource Development Assistant in Kanada
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Would never use anything else!

Kommentare: Overall, this has been a game changer for us and I am very pleased with the program. I really don't have anything negative to say as we love the program here. We also love that they are always evolving and updating things. Thank you!!

- Programs management and how easy it is to create them. Love the feature of "create one just like this" - saves us so much time! - I personally LOVE flex forms and we utilize this for many different programs. I higly recommend that people use Flex Forms. - The dashboard is a great tool when you want to see any changes quickly that have happened recently. I like to use this after a program is posted or after sharing the registrations to see popular times people sign up and how many.

- I wish we could also search by first name - It would also be nice to add photos for promotional purposes in the programs

Ann

RecDesk - Helpful and Complete

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The staff have been amazing. Our roll out was well thought out and easy.
They continue to be available when we need help!

RecDesk is a complete system that handles membership, facilities, members data base, leagues, check ins and attendance. The staff at RecDesk is very responsive and helpful.

Some desired features are still in the works.

Jessica

Ease of Use!

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It has been a lifesaver having an online registration system in place when you are a department of 1 full time staff providing programs for over 1500!

It is easy to use and the customer service is prompt

How coupons and discounts are applied to accounts

Brooke
Business Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful customer service!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Wonderful and very easy to transition over from your old software.

Customer service you receive with Rec Desk is amazing. Quick to respond and is always on top of your issues.

Haven't really came across anything I dislike.

Shellie
Events Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Rec Desk helped us track facility usage and improve our recreation programs!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Rec Desk has allowed us to track our financial impact of our recreation programs more accurately and honestly. We believe our recreation program has grown drastically because we now have online registration. We have even been able to add an adult pickleball league because Rec Desk makes it so easy to register and communicate with participants and coaches!

We can now allow online sign up for programs and accept credit/debit card payments! We love the built-in POS service for our concessions. It also allows us to track the usage of our facilities much better than the membership database software that we had previously. We have also been able to transition to online reservations for all of our rental facilities, which saves so much time and paperwork and eliminates human error as well as the amount of cash changing hands.

It does not allow for us to check member in and out when using our facilities. It would be nice to be able to track how long people are staying, but it definitely is not high on our priority list. It would also be nice to be able to edit a series of classes more easily. I recently had to delete an entire class (that takes place 6 times a week) and re-enter it just to change one thing I had done incorrectly. My biggest "complaint" is that we cannot use all of the Rec Desk features for our pickleball league. We can use it for registration and to set up the initial bracket, but beyond that, it will not work for pickleball because of how you score the players. They play doubles, but their scores are individual. I don't know if there is a way to fix this. It is a rather unique sport in terms of scoring and bracketing. I wish we could DELETE members rather than ARCHIVE them. Because we can register people on site (at our Rec Center) and people can also register online (when they register for a league/program) we have had several duplicate members created. It would be nice to be able to eliminate all of those archived members at some point. I imagine it is adding to the data that we pay for annually and it is taking up space on your server.

Pam
Pam
Parks and Recreation Director in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Moving to RecDesk immediately improved customer usage.

Kommentare: Very good. Our customer satisfaction and retention is much higher. We're able to collect back-end data that helps to formulate our marketing tasks. Control for registration openings/closings is in place Customer service has been extremely reliable and quick to solve any issues.

The product was easy to use for staff who must create the forms, registration options, and update back-end requirements while the product was easy to use for the customer. We have grown to appreciate this software even more as upgrades have been made and new features added.

The only module that didn't fulfill our needs fully was the league module. We have shared our needs with RecDesk on this module, especially for double-header scheduling and allowing more parameters for team needs to help generate the schedule.

Marla
Recreation and Event Coordinator in Kanada

Love it and recommend!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I recommend recdesk to all rec professionals I talk to! Many rec professionals in our area deal with "bigger" rec software and I constantly hear complaints. I recommend RecDesk because of the excellent customer service and I always let people know that RecDesk continues to add and adapt tools to better suit the needs of their customers so if there is something that their current software has that RecDesk doesnt....They may have it soon, too!

Customer service and that RecDesk continues to add and adapt tools to better suit the needs of the rec industry.

N/A - any issues have been resolved but the addition of new features and tools

Jaime
Facility Manager in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

West Hartford

Kommentare: Overall, its a great system for registrations and scheduling. The customers find it very easy to use.

This software is by far the easiest software for new staff to learn quickly. With so many part timers, and a high level of seasonal and part time turnover, its important that the basic functions be easy to learn and figure out. Its the most intuitive software to use on an admin level, and our customers also find it to be easy to figure out. The basics are basic enough for new staff to figure out.

Once you become proficent in the basics, the more advanced functions are convoluted and could be cleaner. We dislike the Export to Excel, would prefer a report that generates a PDF. In the export, it creates a list and you have to remove categories in excel, instead of being able to toggle the desired categories in the system before generating the report. When data entering programs, we would like a report to confirm what was inputted instead of having to go through each tab individually. When creating programs, its frustrating to have to keep saving on every tab and also every individual date that it added. We want to do payment plans but it doesn't let you mass enroll into a payment plan, you have to individually set it up for each registration. Once parents put in their own emergency forms, they cannot go back in and update the information without registering for another program.

Jp
Assistant Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

RecDesk has changed our department for the better.

Kommentare: Excellent! Customer service is great and the accessibility to the product from any device is critical.

The flex calendar, online payments and independent member creation have reduced the number of calls, emails and other questions we get on a daily basis. It has made it so much simpler for our customers to sign up for our programs or rent our facilities.

Only issue we've had is the lack of a practice scheduler. Also we'd like a little more detailed game scheduling system.

Shelley

MadCoRec

Kommentare: It has been great! Absolutely love RecDesk.

Financial based system and ease of creating programs, schedules, etc.

So far we have no complaints with any part of the software.

Cleo
Deputy Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

RecDesk Recommendation

Kommentare: We have had a very favorable experience. The sales and implementation teams have been proactive and thoughtful about all elements necessary for us to have a successful launch.

1. Ease of program set up 2. Website integration 3. Ability to upload forms and pertinent verification documents 4. User friendly customer facing interface

In time, we are hopeful to have the ability to have our logo displayed on the mobile site (it can be viewed on a desktop).

Lee Ann
Program Director in Kanada

Rec Desk has been a game changer for our Club

Kommentare: Rec Desk has been a game changer for me and the Club I am with. We really like it and don't plan on changing from this program any time soon.

The registration of programs and memberships has alleviated so much administrative time in the office. We never have over bookings and it is easy to take people off the waitlist if someone decides to cancel. We have less money being transferred in the Club which is always a good thing. The way we can export the data to excel, do attendance, create new programs and refund if necessary are all easy to figure out. The program is front end loaded but it is well worth it for our Club. The ongoing customer support is outstanding. The person who trained me always checks in with me and if I ever have a question, she will always get back to me immediately with the answer. The webinars they offer throughout the year are a bonus when they are introducing new features.

Facility bookings was not ideal for us as we have the add on of pizza and we couldn't find out where they could submit their toppings. We also had too many options that it would always mean someone in the office following up to ensure payment and options were correct. I also wish the grade was something that was an option in the household information instead of using a flex form. Some people don't fill out the flex forms and then we have to contact them to get the information.

Saundra
Outreach and Volunteer Specialist in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

RecDesk for county park district

Kommentare: I appreciate the automation RecDesk offers our staff, our customers, and my personal work load.

A RecDesk employee walked our park staff through an elaborate training process, and we felt very cared for as we implemented RecDesk. Now that is it up and running, I appreciate the versatility of the software and that it allows a mostly hands off experience to manage program registration, shelter reservation, and payment. Although RecDesk still seems robust, I find my way around the software and accomplish the task.

Sometimes I feel lost in a big city. An analogy for being stumped with a task. But if I end up in the wrong direction, RecDesk doesn't break. I can fix it, or use the Help, or ask my coworker team.

Allison
Recreation Manager in USA

RecDesk

Kommentare: Very good. I am defiantly happy we choose RecDesk

Easy to use. Great customer support and support link.

Reporting. I use the reports were broken down a little better.

Anna

RecDesk

Kommentare: Customer service is great. I have never had a time where they could not assist me. Tech support is also great.

Ease of use, ability for inexperienced users to navigate, reports, able to review past programs, customer history.

Program registrations: example-family of 5 registers for event, have the entire number of people come off the max number allowed. Only way to do this now is make a mandatory question, run a report, then adjust the max allowed. Ability for to register and purchase multiple tickets.

Shanna
Recreation Manager in USA

We love RecDesk

Kommentare: The RecDesk system is great. We have no complaintes.

We use RecDesk for all things recreation and facilities. We like the customer side the most and the ease for people to use our website.

We would like the league management to be a little cleaner with scheduling, but this could be a user education moment as well.

Rachel
Program Coordinator in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ease of everyday use

I like being able to search for customer information for different programs

I wish I had more time to learn all the functionality with RecDesk to see if there is a better way to use it.

Lori
Asst City Cler in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We love RecDesk! SO helpful for baseball league and facility reservations.

We love how the information gets transferred from registration to leagues to teams with ease. We built our T-Ball schedule in minutes rather than hours we spent on that in the past.

I wish when you attached a file to a registration there was an option to copy it to household documents.

Charlie
Director of Parks and Recreation in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very happy, overall, with RecDesk.

Kommentare: Great value for a great product

The value for what you get is incredible! We are also very pleased with the customer support. Second to none!

Some compatibility issues with operating platforms. Also, there are some issues with the cash drawer activation and receipt printer fro Windows.

Antwort von RecDesk

Thanks for taking time to review our platform Charlie. Unfortunately, some older versions of Internet Explorer don't 'play well' with modern web applications ;)

Melissa
Recreation Supervisor in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very pleased with the RecDesk Registration System.

Kommentare: Customer satisfaction. Updated Website, on-line registration, Flex Forms, league stats...so many benefits that we gained from switching to the RecDesk software system.

The costumer service is excellent. RecDesk is so user friendly and has so many features that improve the user experience. The are consistently using feedback to make improvements.

There are minimal tweaks that could be made to make the system even better, however, RecDesk has made modifications based on user feedback so there is very little not to like.

Antwort von RecDesk

Thanks for all the great comments Melissa!

Cyndie
Administrative Assistant in Kanada
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product & value!

It's easy for our customers to use. From an administration standpoint, it is also very flexible and easy to use. Flex forms are great,

Although we can customize the News page, It would be nice to have some flexibility with the Home page as well.

Antwort von RecDesk

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts Cyndie.

Peter
Director of Parks and Recreation in USA

So far so good!

Kommentare: Great! [sensitive content hidden] and the crew are a pleasure to work with. Very responsive and understanding of our needs. So far so good on our end!

Support has been exemplary. Ease of use also ranks up there. Love the ‘wishlist’ feature. RecDesk certainly delivered on one of our wishes.

A work in progress is our drop in credit classes, doesn’t seem to track and monitor when punches get low. Facility parameters seem tricky.