SAS Visual Analytics Erfahrungen

Über SAS Visual Analytics

Nicht verfügbar

Installation is messy but that is only for single time.

Bewertungen zu SAS Visual Analytics

4,0
3,8

SAS Visual Analytics hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 38 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SAS Visual Analytics bereits verwendet?

Donald
Donald
Information Analyst in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very powerful, flexible, and works with all third parties we need.

Kommentare: The ability to connect with all third parties (that we use) and merge their data together in one system then analyze the structured information in a consistent and reliable way makes SAS Business Intelligence a very powerful system. The ability to run code that we made 10 years ago is also very nice.

The complexity and inconstancy of the product is not always the most desirable. Often times doing similar things requires very different approaches. SAS Business Intelligence has been around for such a long time that different "procs", as they are called in their system, often have extreme variance in syntax.

Tapan
Tapan
Data Analyst in Indien
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

SAS BI - Scalable and Comprehensive BI Tool

It's Visual Data Exploration capabilities to visualize the data and find patterns quickly is amazing. The features such as heat maps helps us understand where most of the traffic for an advertiser is coming from and helps the advertiser to target the customers more effectively. Creating Dashboards doesn't require a lot of technical know how and anyone can start making dashboards. Also, these dashboards and reports simplifies collaboration as different people are able to share their comments by directly commenting on the visuals or charts. Another feature which interests me is that it allows to integrate with other open source platforms like R.

Such a comprehensive set of features with a brand like SAS obviously comes with a price but I find the price to be over the top for the small and medium organizations. Only a few open source platforms are supported and lot of common ones used by a lot of smaller organizations have been left out. Further, user interface looks dated and needs a facelift to match other players like Tableau.

Sai
Executive Director in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SAS Misrepresentative Sales Team

Kommentare: We love the software, however our experience with the sales team and return on our price point has been very negative.

The software itself is very versatile and is extremely equipped for Cloud Based setup and use.

We are a women and minority owned small business who were extremely excited to become SAS software users in 2021. In spite of the high upfront cost to our small business (we paid $14,000+ for a year or use), we received a notification our software would be expiring less than five months after we had been connected to our technical setup representatives and had the software for less than six months. This was after we had let the sales representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT] know that we were not ready to sign on until Q4. However, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his colleague [SENSITIVE CONTENT] stated we would lose our discounts and pressured us to sign stating we would be really helping out SAS' Q3 Closing sales. We started early in good faith only to find out the people to help us get ready for setup weren't even provided to us until just before December. The SAS team stated our original technical onboarding person had an illness or emergency and then we didn't hear back with a new contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT] until about a month later.  Sending an early licensing termination to us for software that the SAS company failed to provide a technical setup contact for until well past the first 60 days is fraudulent.  In spite of our good faith sign up in Q3 based on the SAS sales teams statements, we were left post signing with no support from a technical setup representatives provided to us until two months later.

Antwort von SAS Institute

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you so much for taking the time to share a business review; your feedback is important to us. We're so sorry you weren't satisfied with your SAS experience and want to follow up if you'd like to email SAS_Cares@sas.com to ensure you receive the support you need. We appreciate you taking the time to help us improve our customer experience and look forward to assisting you.

Ahmed
Biostatistician in USA
Biotechnologie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing software!

Ease of use makes it top of the list in the industry

Not as optimized as preferred, hopefully it gets more efficient

Senior data science analyst in USA
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

SAS for data wrangling

Kommentare: I am working as a full-time SAS developer in my current organization. SAS is easy to use and good for data wrangling purposes. If your primary goal if to work on model development I would prefer other languages like python and R which has numerous libraries and free to use.

I worked as a Data wrangler and data scientist in my current organization. I like the ecosystem and customer support of SAS. It is easy to learn if you have basics SQL knowledge. It is faster than python/R. Preferred over open source if data privacy is a concern.

The user community is not so great as compared with another open-source. SAS is pretty expensive so companies are now switching to open sources like python and R.

Business Intelligence Analyst & Developer in Italien
, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

My job is to test the best BI software and make sales advice,this program is suitable for the market

Kommentare: It is one of the most intuitive software I've ever tried, very user friendly and very efficient (both usability and ease)

Excellent visualization tools such as heat maps, all in all is an easy software because it does not require long training sessions (for the front end is very intuitive), everyone can do dashboard autonomously (once the programmer has prepared the cloud data and standard fields). Excellent feature that allows users to share comments directly on the charts (on the Qlik suite is not possible for example)

It would be interesting to add the tool to create stories, or dynamic presentations (such as power point), obviously the price is high (like the most BI software), so it makes the software suitable only for large companies. The minimum requirements for accommodating the engine on the server are high

kala mallik
graduate research assistant in USA
Fischerei, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

user friendly software

Kommentare: i came from non-coding back ground so it was very tough for me. when i learnt R, I was worried more and then shifted to SAS. The SAS is very easy to use and user friendly, no need to type every line unlike R software. Easy to analyze the large data, easy to recognize the mistakes and it took very less time to learn compared to R. I would recommend SAS for software analysis and data visualization. This is the best software in terms of analyzing the data expeditiously.

No need to type every code like R software. sas is helpful in predicting the codes and very easy to operate when compared to R software. Also its very easy to identify the mistake in case if we g wrong.

there is no cons, easy to start, follow the instructions, user friendly.

Consultant in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

powerful tool for data analytics and data visualization

Kommentare: I have a great experience with this tool as this is very easy to use and EDA(Exploratory Data Analysis) through charts are very much effective and attractive

Coding is pretty much easy and visualization is best. Also, customer support is high and It can fetch billions of records for processing and processing speed is very high.

Only one factor which makes negative about this product is the price, which is really very high. For which Tableau and R can work together for giving the same results.

Piyush
Business Intelligence Engineer in USA

SAS Business Intelligence Suite is an extra ordinary software to deal with everythng related to data

Kommentare: It is complete BI suite. You can do everything with Data.

I am using this since last 8 years and you can do everything with data using SAS BI. I have used it for ETL, reports and for modelling but we can created dashboards and so many other other things.

Biggest disadvantage is cost factor. SAS is quite costly and small organisations cannot really afford it. Now we have freewares in market like python and R replacing SAS.

Jason
Jason
Hospitality Intelligence Consultant in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

SAS Enterprise Guide

Kommentare: Great for building process flows for projects and managing data.

Great for building process flows. Easy to use for people with no programming background.

For as nice as it is for people without a programming background, it can also be a hindrance for those of us who do. Sometimes the flexibility to do things is not there.

Performance Manager III in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful but dated

Kommentare: Good stuff. Dated but works.
Nothing to brag about, but checks all the right boxes

SAS is what started the party. It's so much faster than the legacy of Cobol and mainframe based packages. Love the advanced features and the power.

Licences are expensive. If you are using SQL you miss Moss of the raw power. SAS procs arenot the most I tuitive. And most importantly, newer packages re after 10x or more quicker. Eg. IBM aginity netezza

Statisticien in Kanada

SAS VA is very easy to use. Drag and drop interface to create charts and tables.

Kommentare: Better decision making. Getting more from our data. Do not need to think about all the possibilities before publishing charts and tables: let the user decide.

Very easy to use. All necessary charts are there, and more. It is very simple to add data and then to add more calculated fields. Since data is in memory, everything is fast. You make a change to a filter and your new chart is there. You can start with the Visual Analytics module, and grow from there.

The security features, which seems more than adequate, are sometimes harder to use. It is not easy to see what amount of storage your are currently using with all the stocked data.

Software QA Tester in Nigeria
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Its Usable

Kommentare: its has various functions, however, its is not easy to use

- SAS provides advanced analytics of data in an organization - It can also provide predictive analytics of data - It can be used to monitor money laundering in a financial system - Users can setup alerts when suspicious transactions are identified

- It is not easy to use. Too complicated for new users to understand without help - Integration to an organisations system takes time

Larry
Assistant Director of Institutional Research and Information Management in
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

The best of the best

Easy to use, more features and auxiliary components than you could ever wish for, great customer service and technical support.

I cannot think of many cons for this product. The only thing that might be considered a con is the server architecture required.

prathibha
sys admin in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

review

Kommentare: It was okay tool. The data queries built using data builder will break in UI, if you update the underlinig code.

Free customer support. Reports load fast using Visual analytics, because the data is readily available in the memory

Installation or configuration can never be fully automated, as it always involves manual steps. Sometimes hotfixes/patches might not come in timely manner

Akash
Senior Associate in
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A treat to the eyes while looking upon the pretty dashboards

Kommentare: A better deal in comparison to MS Excel. Also better than Tableau reader but somewhat lesser than Tableau full package.

It is easy to use and very handy. One can make stunning dashboards using it without much expertise. It is equally good for novice and pro. Data connection process is smooth. Overall 4/5

Support is not up to the mark. Installation is messy but that is only for single time. Interface doesn't look that good.

Scott
Snr Reporting analyst in Kanada
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Incredible

Kommentare: This product is the best there is. very user friendly. and very efficient. The ui is so easy to use. Love this product.

easy

Nothing yet, but I will certainly be vocal, if I have a bad experience.

martino
IT analyst in Italien

I used this platform for some years in my previous work experience as administrator/developer user.

- a real user friendly tool - wide range of software and different types of installation - great customer support

- Considering the costs, maybe not so accessible (quite high license price) compared to other statistical software but anyway the quality of the tools is really high.

Steven
Secretary Treasurer in USA
Lagerung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Sas for business analytics

Kommentare: We have been using SAS since the 1980's
We like it, but find it pricy for a small firm such as ourselves

Feature rich

Tough to learn

Prajakta
Graduate assistant in
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

BI with Analytics

Kommentare: SAS visual analytics is a great tool. The quality of analytics is way better than the competitors like power bi, qlikview and others, along with decent visualizations.

Amazing Analytics

Can have better visualizations.

Onur
Customer Value Manager in Türkei
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

SAS : Kind of heavy analytical tool

It has lots of out-of-box packages. Before open-source era it was some kind of industry standart. It plays well with big data.

Open source platforms are becoming popular. It's still too expensive. Post-sales support is not good.

Oriol
Oriol
Responsable de marketing y Selección in
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Richard
Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

sas base review

Kommentare: It's really been awesome. As I can remember, I told a colleague sometime back, before I got into SAS that, his problem would have been better solved if i had a package with programming abilities, as he wanted me to do some analysis for him. I found out later when I got into SAS that, it was exactly the package I was talking about. I haven't regretted at all using SAS.

Nadia
Spanien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Top software for big data analytics

Kommentare: SAS has a wide range of products, making it kind of complex, but at the same time powerful and adaptive. now they're moving to the cloud, and that it's going to make things faster,and lighter. I 've worked with them for many years, and I wouldn't change. Also service support is more than great here in Spain.

Ovidiu
Business Development Manager in Rumänien

Great tool for learning and understanding data analysis

Kommentare: For me, SAS Visual Analytics works best when dealing with big data and need flexibility in analyzing it.

I like using SAS for its simplicity and the multitude of possibilities it gives when analyzing data and extracting statistics.

I didn't like that the sessions expire quite fast in my opinion and you have to log in every time after taking a break from your work.