Über RedTeam Go

Baumanagementsoftware, die deinen Workflow von der Ausschreibung bis zum Abschluss standardisiert.

Erfahre mehr über RedTeam Go

It is hard to use when it will not connect the companies together. I always have to go to the email of the company to get into it because it will not log me in if I try to just open Paskr.

Bewertungen zu RedTeam Go

RedTeam Go hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 110 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RedTeam Go bereits verwendet?

Brett
Brett
Senior Project Manager in USA

PASKR review

Kommentare: We love it. Invoices and time card merge with Quick book, some errors but at least most of the data gets transferred, account just needs to verity all the info is correct instead of entering all of it.

We have used for almost 3 years. We use the program everyday. Our site supers use it as much as the PMs and accounting. Pretty easy to learn. When there are issues their IT is on it right away. We use it primarily for Time cards, estimating and contracts, although there are lots of other features.

It does not work as well with I Phones as well as android. We have some issues with time cards and daily reports when the supers are on an I phone. Although they are updating all the time, so I hope they find a solution soon

Marcus
Estimator in USA

Consolidation, Efficiency, Support

Kommentare: PASKR has allowed me to streamline many of my daily activities.

There are many aspects of PASKR that help make life at our construction company easier. I titled my review: consolidation, efficiency, support, for a reason. PASKR allows our company to consolidate the various documents for all phases of construction. Nothing causes frustration and in-efficiency like members of your company using different formats and systems to complete the many tasks we all undertake. From pre-construction, plan distribution, estimating, contracting, construction and close out, PASKR brings all members of your team TOGETHER and allows for consistent documentation from project-to-project. Not only does PASKR help the efficiency of your particular company, but it also allows for access and direct communication to your subcontractor base, thus helping them to efficiently see and hear all the pertinent details of the job. Our onsite personnel loves the punchlist component of PASKR, they are able to compile all fixes and improvements that need to be made on the job, instantly assign subcontractor responsibility, document where and when the item was discovered, and generate emails to communicate their needs with our subcontractor base. Last but not least, the support that is offered through PASKR is unlike any software that I have used within the construction industry. Technical support agents are available by chat every day, that can immediately answer any question you have, big or small. PASKR also comes with a large video library of tutorials.

Estimating templates could be updated to incorporate cost code specific pricing for that particular product type.

Andrew
Project Manager/Estimator in
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great...10 years ago

Kommentare: I had never heard of Paskr (P for short) until I started at a new company. I use P for Project Management and some estimating/bidding tasks. There are a couple of things that P does well but many things it does bad or isn't user friendly AT ALL. For example: 1. The menus are all slightly different and organized different. In one menu "pay applications" are called " billing". And "meeting minutes" are called "project minutes". Who calls them that?
2. The menus are all very sensitive to rolling your mouse over/down them. I am forced to go very slowly to navigate where I want to.
3. When building an estimate I cannot arbitrarily rename a cost code if the description isn't really accurate. I also cannot use the same cost code multiple times. I might want to do that if I am breaking an estimate down into multiple phases or areas.
4. Estimating is very rigid and not user friendly for reporting how estimates evolve from conceptual through final bidding. When you do create an invited bidders' list it will invite subs for multiple cost codes unless you tell it otherwise...every single time. This is a product of our sub data base being overpopulated with subcontractors performing work associated with multiple cost codes. But, for example, to assign a subcontractor only one division 5 cost code and not all division 5 cost codes I have to remove him from all the other Div 5 codes that I may be using in the estimate.
5. When I right change orders to the subs they are not grouped together but only in sequential order. And if I write an Owner CO with the sub CO's grouped together they show up in different parts of the screen so if I'm looking for a subs' last CO I have to look in two different places
6. Meeting minutes are horrible. You cannot simply create a new/updates status for items that get tracked from meeting to meeting.
7. Generating my Owner billing can be a huge pain because it will not let you bill more than a SOV line item has left in it. What if I needed or was required to bill more in Div 6 and less in Div 12? The only way to do that would be via creating a change order and then billing the added/subtracted amounts under a CO heading.
8. Reporting is a joke. One of the easiest and most often used reports is a "committed cost report". It doesn't exist when you go to the "reports" tab. However, you can print one if you go to the Purchase Order tab and run a report through that module. Stupid.
Now for something good: 1. Reviewing and approving subcontractor billings is easy
2. Paskr will automatically pull in subcontractor billings into my Owner billing which can be handy or a pain in the ass if you want to do something different.
3. RFI's are relatively easy to create, but who can screw that up?
4. Writing subcontracts is pretty effortless. Although, writing a subcontract to a cost code that wasn't in your final estimate can be a pain in the ass to make happen. And you cannot write a subcontract/PO to a vendor who doesn't have that particular cost code associated to him already.
Overall, P is rigid and not user friendly or flexible to how different Project Managers want to set up and run our jobs. I have used Timberline in the past and although Timberline is poor when it comes to customer support I would beg, borrow, or steal to have it over Paskr. I cuss P every single day and I use it for as few things as my company will allow. My number 1 goal for next year is to try and get away from Paskr.

Antwort von RedTeam Software

Andrew, This is great feedback. Thanks for taking your time to review the software. I think you would make a great addition to our Customer Research Team. This team helps drive our product direction by reviewing our ideas and giving feedback. I will call you to get you involved if you are interested. I would like to address your concerns as listed: 1. Inconsistent nomenclature – We are in the process of upgrading every module in Paskr to take advantage of new technology. As this upgrade continues you will find fewer of these inconsistencies. You will also find some great new functionality. 2. Over Sensitive Drop Down Menus – Excellent observation, one we have made ourselves. Look for these to disappear as our upgrade continues. 3. Cost Codes a. Arbitrary renaming of cost codes – Unlike any other Construction Project Management software, Paskr integrates all modules by default. These integrations restrict us from granting your request to be able to arbitrarily assign cost code descriptions on the fly. The benefits of a fully integrated suite are repeatable processes that reduce risk, the ability to truly have paperless processes and the elimination of over 100 menial tasks. That said, you can create your own cost codes and we can show you how to do this. b. Using a cost code multiple times in a project – Paskr provides several ways to use cost codes multiple times within a project. We will reach out to you to get you up to speed on this. 4. Paskr assigns all available cost codes to a bidder – This is a real time saver and convenience for most of our clients. For a simple example, let’s say you have assigned both Interior Lighting and Exterior Lighting to Joe’s Electrical Company in your contact database. You then create a project with both of those bid items in it and invite Joe to Interior Lighting. Paskr goes ahead and assigns Exterior Lighting to Joe’s bid form also so you don’t have to. In the case that you wish to remove one, it is quite simple to do. I think you are on to something when you said “This is a product of our sub data base being overpopulated with subcontractors performing work associated with multiple cost codes.” We will reach out to you to show you how to quickly remove cost codes from a bid form and more importantly, to get your contact database structured correctly. (So you won’t have to worry about this in the future). 5. Change order sequencing – If a Subcontractor change order is not related to an owner change order they are listed in the order in which they were approved. If they are included in an Owner change order, they are shown nested under the parent Owner change order. There is a subcontractor filter which allows you to quickly see all change orders issued to a selected subcontractor. We will add this to the list of things to show you. Screen appearance is very definitely a preference and everybody has a different one. I look forward to hearing your preferences and incorporating any ideas that will help our client base. 6. ‘Meeting Minutes are horrible’ – We know this module needs to be updated. I look forward to your input as to how to improve this when we upgrade it to the new platform. 7. Owner Billing Rigidity – Paskr’s owner billing follows the standard set forth by AIA. This format is very accommodating for lump sum projects but lacks some flexibility for cost plus projects. This is true also for any owner billing software other than Excel. If a project requires a nontraditional Continuation Sheet, some clients create this with excel and attach it to the cover sheet that Paskr creates. 8. Committed Cost Report – We have a Committed Cost Report on steroids. We call it the Job Status Report because in addition to committed costs, it gives you information that helps you compare your estimate to your buy out and see your forecast as well as any potential Revenue and Expenses in the form of RFPs and Change Orders awaiting approval. This allows us to go a step further than your typical Cost Commitment Report by showing not only Total Uncommitted but also Pending Profit and Forecasted Profit. This has proven to be a great tool for both the Accountant and the Project Manager. If you will open any project In Progress and click the reports tab, under Accounting you will find ‘Job Status Report’. If you find that this report does not meet your needs, we are always happy to create a custom report for you. 9. Writing a subcontract for a cost code not in your budget – You are right about this. Your Accountant would have real heartburn with Paskr if we allowed you to do that. So, we created a super easy way to add a cost code to your project in seconds. This is something I will add to the list of things we need to show you. Andrew, I have checked our training logs and see that you have not watched any training tutorials or taken advantage of our live webinars. If neither of these appeals to you, we also provide one-on-one training via webcast or onsite if you prefer. I also encourage you to take advantage of our support team who are some of the best consultants around. I am going to ask our Training Manager to help you understand how to best utilize Paskr for your specific needs. Thank you again for your feedback and you should be hearing from us soon. Very Sincerely, Krista Phillips Product Manager Paskr Software

CLS

Kommentare: Overall, great software and very essential to our daily business.

I think the efficiency it creates within our organization. We have a lot less paperwork due to the basic processes within Paskr. It saves us time and money on a daily basis and provides checks and balances on our projet finances and processes.

There are occasionally programming flaws but that happens and they are usually corrected quickly by Paskr. I with the planroom was more user friendly and marking up plans was easier. I also wish the program was more customizable interms of document approvals etc. I want to take rights away from individuals but if i do, it affects all other employees within the category (super, PM, accountant).

VP Construction in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software even better tech support

Kommentare: PASKR as a company is great. They are dedicated to the mission of streamling the construction process. They are always available and supportive.

I believe the pricing structure is the best value in the market. The staff are easy to communicate with both from a tech support but also from a development aspect.

Like most software it has limitations. You need to stay "within the lines" and truly commit to leaving your current system/software to the most out of it. Additionally, we are a development and construction company so the overall software is really construction centric so that present unique issues at times.

MARK
Vice President in USA

Paksr Project Management

Kommentare: We have used it for about one year with the firs several months using the program for bid management, we are just now getting into the meat of the application for pay apps, submittal tracking, RFI's, etc. Most of these tasks are straight forward and easy to use.

Very comprehensive application with mobile and desktop (web browser) applications. Cloud based allowing all users to stay up to date with, and share project information. Customer service/training for the most part is excellent.

In consistent user interfaces between desktop (web browser) and mobile applications. Some modules are a little bit awkward to use. Inability to add contacts and cost codes on the fly.

Antwort von RedTeam Software

Mark, thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your experience with PASKR. We're glad to hear you found the tasks straight forward and easy to use your first year with us. Over the next 6 months, we are working on being able to add contacts and cost codes available everywhere. We appreciate your suggestions and are glad to provide an easy to use software for you and your company to use!

Dustin

PASKR Review

Kommentare: Overall, we are very satisfied with the software. I would say the best part of PASKR, which is not so much the actual software, but instead the customer service. Traci, who has been our onboarding specialist, has done an incredible job for us. 99% of the roadblocks we run into or items we suggest to be added to the software has been addressed by her coaching or her working with her programmers. This is NOT typical with say a Procore for example. With them, its a take it or leave it type of software which steered us away when we looked into it.

What I like most about this software is how it is the most all-inclusive project management software that we have seen or dealt with. That aside, the time saved from contracts to Change Orders is huge for us. As mentioned before, our way of doing things before was a thing of the past. So many things were wrong with the way we did things so this helps us better organize our documents and stay more focused on running our projects.

I would say that we do not foresee ourselves using the scheduling piece of this software. It is not capable of doing things like Microsoft project is. Its not a huge deal as we just upload our MP schedules into PASKR once they are built.

Will
Director of Operations in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PASKR User in Florida

Kommentare: Excellent.

The order and organization PASKR has brought to a previously 'brute force' approach to construction management has been incredible. We can focus on production because the administrative elements take care of themselves.

Like any new concept, there was a learning curve, but if your team is committed to the integration it will be a huge benefit.

Tony

PASKR Review

Kommentare: With integration of a program like this, it is a huge process. Our onboarding process thanks to our training leader [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been amazing. She has made this entire implementation as smooth as possible.

The platform layout is very easy to click your way through, and same for the subcontractors we have included thus far.

Some of the formatting of documents could be improved.

Caitlyn

Great for large projects

Kommentare: Over all it does well for organizing our projects.

great customer support! I love the ease of messager!

Not always convenient for smaller projects. Recent changes to the platform that require a sub to approve any changes past a certain point are very inconvenient for what we use it for!

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about RedTeam Go Caitlyn. We're thrilled to hear that our customer support and messenger features have served you well. We understand your concerns about the software's convenience for smaller projects and recent changes requiring subcontractor approval. We continually strive to improve our platform and enhance its flexibility for projects of all sizes. Rest assured, we will take your feedback into account as we develop future updates. We're pleased to hear that overall, our software helps in organizing your projects. We're here to support your work and we welcome any further suggestions or comments to better serve you.

Keegan
Assistant Project Manager in USA

Ups and Downs

Kommentare: Overall, PASKR had been a great program with great support, but lately the features and functionality has been slipping. PASKR seems to have problems with their computing and we have change orders, estimates, owner bills etc. that have numbers consistently not adding up along with glitches in PASKR generated reports that our clients see. The most recent occurrence led to the decision by our leadership to move away from PASKR and find a different program. Beyond the computing errors, I believe PASKR puts too much effort into adding bells and whistles as opposed to fixing the bare bones of the system that needed attention/updating. The progress that is made seems to be very slow as well. Its a great program for contract management and subcontractor payment applications, and they have great customer support, but there are too many errors and too little progress beyond that to encourage our company to continue using PASKR.

Contract Management

Progress in updating software, computing errors, changes to necessary features, lack of accounting integration

Antwort von RedTeam Software

Keegan, I am personally aware of the problems you had immediately following our big bidding upgrade. I assure you the entire team at Paskr was frustrated for you and we worked around the clock to resolve all these issues as quickly as possible. All the issues have been isolated and permanently fixed. We will call you to understand if we can help you in any other way. Krista Director of Operations

Jason
Lead Estimator in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Cant wait to get the system live and in full operation.

Kommentare: Where should I start; Our company is still in the set up phase and will be going live soon. The ease of the software is evident once your in the system. During the implementation process we have had run across some minor glitches and issues. These were handled and taken care of extremely quick, professionally and with little delay. Live support staff is probably tired of hearing from me but I have contacted them with the smallest of questions and with some complicated issues. The support staff, programmers and our contact Traci, has resolved all of my questions no matter how small.
The software is very user friendly and easy to understand. Once you are in the system the first time, data entry goes quickly. We are now able to store our Drawings, Specification, RFI, Contracts, PO's, Subcontracts, invoices etc at one location. The ease of access from any location with internet access will be a tremendous asset for those involved across the country. Online training was very clear and informative. Although we have yet to go 100% on the software I feel that once the ease of use and reliability of having the entire project at one location would prove its worth.

Ease of use and access from any internet location

Our company assigns multiple contracts to the same Cost Code because our accounting keeps track of money per cost code and this software we will not be able to do this.

Antwort von RedTeam Software

Thank you for your positive comments! We are glad that Paskr is a part of your team. Paskr is excited for you to use all project management features as you get your projects up and running. It has been our pleasure to help you though this implementation phase and we look forward to a successful future working together. Your Paskr Team

Jeffery
President in USA

I have used paskr for several years. I am more efficient and can manage multiple jobs by myself.

Kommentare: I do not have great results getting architects and engineers to learn and use paskr. This is not the fault of paskr and there protocols, but rather laziness on the part of the professionals. I have grown accustom to sending separate emails which is still better than the old way of managing a project.

I do not need a project coordinator to help manage all the paperwork and communication with all parties involved in a construction project. Paskr also has allowed me to go "paperless" saving the need to print and store reams of paper files for each project. The savings on printers, paper, and ink alone pay the pasker monthly fees, then add on not need any additional employee is really saving serious money.

Heather
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: Our company is a small, woman-owned business. We are a commercial general contractor specializing in tenant build-outs. Prior to Paskr we were using Excel to track costs and estimates. This caused multiple entries of information throughout the jobs. We were also not tracking subcontracts and change orders with any consistency. Subcontractors and suppliers were billing on multiple types of forms without a purchase order or subcontract to back it up. Binders of paper were kept to organize project documents. When we first started looking for a new program, cost was an issue. There were many different options available. However, a small company like ours could not afford the start-up and annual renewal costs. By investing in Paskr, we committed to new procedures that streamlined our processes and kept them consistent across all project managers. The financial investment was affordable and ongoing costs are based on use. I have personally been using Paskr for over five years. I was new to construction project management when I first started using it. In that regard, Paskr taught me the proper progression of a construction project. It aided in keeping the job organized and forced subcontractors to sign subcontracts prior to billing. With Paskr being Internet-based, there is no software to purchase or maintain; I can access Paskr from any computer that has access to the Internet. The owner of our company can "look in" on all jobs to see how they are progressing and with the consistency of the way all jobs are handled, it limits the number of questions. The company's customer support is remarkable. Whether it is a username/password request or an error message, the response time is close to immediate. Overall Paskr has provided us a solution for tracking documents and costs for our projects. It has also allowed owners and architects to easily see information regarding the project that keeps them informed. Having this ability with Paskr has helped us "seal the deal" with owners.

Anita
Controller in USA

Great Construction Project Management Software

1. Project Managers can run their projects from bidding to close out within PASKR. 2. PASKR is cloud based so it can be used anywhere - the job site or the office. 3. PASKR connects with multiple software programs to reduce data entry. 4. Subcontracts can submit all construction docs through PASKR, including invoices.

I would like to see some type of report writer functionality. The PASKR reports are great for Project Managers but could be better for the Accountants.

Mark
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Project Management Simplified with Paskr

Kommentare: Using Paskr for our company has been a cost saving implementation. The organization and efficiency of Paskr software reduces time spent on project management and eliminates alot of the tracking issues that are so crucial to the team. Paskr has allowed our company totall integration through the constuction process and streamlined the work flow from managment, project managers, superintendents and accounting.

Ease of use and productivity increase for enitre project team

Antwort von RedTeam Software

It's a pleasure being part of your team! We design the program for simplicity and time savings. We are glad your team is benefiting from our program. Your Paskr Team

Joe
VP of Operations in USA

Construction Management

Kommentare: The overall experience has helped us tremendously streamline our operation. The customer support is second to none.

The ability to work on multiple tasks at once makes us capable of doing more work with smaller teams.

Schedule integration could be more productive if it synced with Microsoft Project. Some of the cost tracking reports are difficult to gather ALL important information in one location.

Aaron

Paskr for the Win!

Paskr is a well thought out software. From the estimating side to the project management side it is a very effective tool to keep your project well organized. Customer support really takes this product over the top though. Highly recommend!

The mobile app could use some work. It can be glitchy at times and just flat out close itself down at times. Overall, it is still a good app and they are constantly working to iron out these issues. They welcome feedback and act on it as well.

Catlin

Great Construction Management Software

Kommentare: We have been using PASKR for around 5+ years. Its ease of use and time saving features has saved our company time and money.

Saves Time Saves Money Ease of Use

N/A

Antwort von RedTeam Software

Great! Paskr is so proud to be part of your team. We look forward to continued growth and success with White Sands Construction, Inc. Your Paskr Team

Curt
PM in USA

Paskr is great!

Kommentare: Great platform and makes my job easier!

Its ease of use and how quickly they respond and help resolve issues.

I love everything about it!

Jakeb
USA

PASKR Review

Kommentare: I liked the original platform PASKR was using, up until a couple of weeks ago, now it is harder to find who has bid the job, with the companies number and such. Now it is almost like a search engine, which does not help whatsoever. Also they do not list the companies by trade any longer but in alphabetical order, which does not help.

Antwort von RedTeam Software

Hi Jakeb, Thank you for your review of our software. I wanted to take a moment to address some of your concerns with Navigation. To find Sub Quotes: When you are on the Estimate>Base Bid worksheet, click on the Gavel icon to reveal your bidders that have submitted their quotes. Click on their company name and it will open their bid form so you can see all of their numbers and any notes for Exc/Qualifications they added. Click on their cost to add their number to your Estimate. To see a list of your Bidders by Trade, go to Tasks>Bid Invitation Wizard>Send Invitations. You will see a list of Trades in Division Order. Click on the Trade and it will reveal all Bidders invited to bid on that cost code. You can also print the Report called Bid Invitation Detail Report and that will allow you to print the report by cost code as well. We are always happy to help should you have any questions. Thank you, Paskr Support

Amy
President in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like that we can see the bills easily and bill really quickly.

I like how it is easy to see my bills and to bill the client. As a subcontractor it makes it nice to sign all the contracts, change orders, and bill the client.

Brittany
Brittany
Project Coordinator in USA

Good for Construction

Kommentare: Over all it gets its job done and keeps documents, files & plans organized.

I like how a General contractor is able to send you an invite email through this platform. And its organized.

To me the layout isn't vibrate enough. When you working on a computer all day, the dull background and colors dont seem to improve you day. I know I am weird.

Jennifer
Staff Accountant in USA

Red Team

Kommentare: Overall a good experience, no major issues at this time.

Easy To Use, easy to navigate, easy for our subs to uderstand

Software can be very slow, especially pulling reports and the accounting/waivers.

vor 10 Monaten

We are glad to hear that your overall experience with RedTeam Go is good. The platform is easy to navigate and was designed to make it convenient for GC's and subs to collaborate on projects. Thank you for your review Jennifer.

Joel
USA
Bau
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great system. Easy to use. Changed the way we do business.

Low upfront cost. The Paskr fee is captured at the project level and not with general overhead. No long term contracts. Customer Service is over the top. All calls and emails are returned in an expeditious time frame. The learning curve is minimal. Paskr is as easy to use as any app i have on my iPad. Customization of software available with their programming team for a minimal cost. Reports generate critical information to our management team that we were never able to run before. Total oversight of your company employees. Great document control system from bidding to closeout.

I don't think there is ever going to be a perfect system out there that 100% completely satisfies every function of the construction management, process but this sure is to be up in the top 3.