Über ClearCare

ClearCare bietet nicht-medizinischen Hauspflegeagenturen eine intuitive, webbasierte Software zur Verwaltung von Terminplanung, Marketing und vielem mehr.

Erfahre mehr über ClearCare

Easy to adjust schedules for employees and clients. Great metrics reporting.

The system went down frequently which is really hard when you are relying on it.

Bewertungen zu ClearCare

4,0

ClearCare hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 245 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ClearCare bereits verwendet?

Melanie U.
Melanie U.
Recruitment Coordinator in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Love this system and it's always updating and getting better.

There are too many features that I like about it. It's easy to use, easy to navigate through, easy to correct your mistakes. Positive changes are always being presented. I love the way it can keep track of time accruals to prevent overtime and the feature that helps find the perfect CAREGiver for open shifts.

If you have a new user or someone does not pay close attention when changing a shift, they may change every shift that was scheduled at the same time instead of just that specific shift.

Kelli T.
Human Resources Coordinator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Recruitment Review of Product

I enjoy being able to have full access to my clients, caregivers, admin staff profiles in one place. Along with the billing and payroll. We are able to use multiple reports for any project and we can even generate our own personal reports and save them to use the next time.

I have not had any issues with this program.

Jody A.
owner in USA

clearcare

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I like the weekly schedules and the reports

they do not improvements as quickly as I would like

Mary M.
Director of Operations in
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Large California Agency - WE DO NOT recommend ClearCare - Terrible Reporting/No Valuable Revenue Tracking for Multiple Reps

Kommentare: We left Generations to Clearcare, because the staffing and payroll side of Clearcare was appealing. In retrospect, we regret the move. We own multiple businesses, and we use CRMs like Clearcare for all of them, and Clearcare fails in reporting and functionality. If you care about tracking your Sales Reps and their sales successfully and getting real numbers, DON'T USE CLEARCARE! Reasons:
1) if a referral source (person) moves from one organization to another, IF YOU MOVE THEM IN CLEARCARE TO A NEW COMPANY, ALL PAST REVENUE MOVES WITH THEM TO THEIR NEW COMPANY. This is a simple solution, and is crippling for revenue tracking. As everyone knows, referral source (persons) move ALL the time to different hospitals, ALFS, etc, and even work at more than one at a time. You have no options to inactivate a referral source (person) and then add a new one
2) You can not track Revenue by marketer, it is all linked back to the REFFERING ORG/PERSON, which can ONLY HAVE ONE OWNER. SO sales repA gets a referral from sales repB's source, ONLY SALES REP B gets the revenue credit.
3) Reporting for marekting is terrible - this is NO CRM, it is a glorified scheduling program. You can't use reporting elelments from different parts (for example, a field for Clients can't be reported with certain items related to the Referral source...the list goes on and on).
4) search capabilities have major bugs, which leads to MULTIPLE DUPLICATION of clients, caregivers, applicants, referral sources, etc, and causes a nightmare for larger agencies
5) Onboarding - ANDRIA IS AWESOME. Support if so-so, I give it a 2 out of 5, most are quite lacking in knowledge and know nothing about home care industry processes, databases, and offering solutions to the software downfalls. The support has obviously had little training and does not go through onboarding to understand the issues that new users will have, and which would give them a more robust view of Clearcare. Most of the time we just have to hangup because the support is so frustrating, and the emails...they just don't comprehend.

The staffing/scheduling module is awesome, but most are.

TERRIBLE reporting (especially marketing), restrictive customization (practically none), and just terrible customer service (outside of one gentleman and a lady, who was our onboarder).

Brandon B.
owner in USA

Home care review

The ease of which changes and scheduling can be done within the software. New admin staff can easily learn it.

New feature requests often take years or go unanswered. I'd love to see a more functional ATS built into it.

Jonathan T.
Jonathan T.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great software for client tracking!

We use ClearCare as the homebase for our operations. We are able to track clients, employees, billing, payroll, etc. from one piece of software. It has increased the efficiency of our office greatly.

Some of the reporting features could use some tweaking , but the ClearCare team is already working on new ways to report and build custom reports. There are times when autofill data doesn't populate correctly, but it is probably a limitation of the way the data is sourced so it is not a huge deal.

Edward E.
CEO in USA

ClearCare of Jacksonville FL

Kommentare: A great product for any medium size company to run their business.

Clear care is easy to use, user friendly. everything you need is right at your fingertips. If you run into a issues they have customer support online everyday to 1pm to answer any questions you might have.

The program cost more when you have more clients which can be very costly.

Racquel R.
Racquel R.
Founder in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

How ClearCare has improved our business.

Kommentare: We chose Clearcare because we needed an integrated scheduling, billing and payroll software then found that it also enables us to track talent management and compliance for state and federal licensing regulations with our employees as well. We then discovered that Clearcare doubles as CRM software as well and allows us to track potential clients, WOW!
While onboarding is always difficult and overwhelming when switching providers, the customer service representative was immensely helpful (and patient with our learning curve) through multiple tutorials and implementation with all of our employees.
While we experienced some bumps in the road, as any company does, the customer service team has always been prompt to answer questions, research any issues or special requests that we might have and overall helpful to ensure that we have a smooth experience, which is so important when you provide services to an entire state!
By enabling our business to integrate the plan of care for clients with their scheduling and all necessary documentation, as well as track all potential leads, our business has grown 300%. This saves our office staff countless hours and saves us the cost of separate CRM software. Clearcare is like having a full time employee to manage documentation and compliance, only we don't have to provide an office for them!
Thanks Clearcare, now we can spend more time focusing on business growth and quality care and less time searching for lost paperwork!

Sailynn D.
Personal Growth Coach in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Could be better

The software works but is very clunky. We had to use a bunch of work arounds

It was not easy and things could easily get messed up

Staffing Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very intuitive, easy to use, visually appealing

Kommentare: Very pleased with this software, would recommend.

Schedules are easy to view, easy to understand. It's fast. It's intuitive.

I wish we could search by phone number or address. Individual rates for a shift are not easy to adjust.

Tammy F.
Director/Co-Owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I recommend ClearCare because of the robust, comprehensive system. Is is also very user friendly.

Kommentare: Compared to our previous software....this software helps tremendously in time savings and in cost savings on the bottom line because errors are fairly easy to find when they are made. I can't imagine doing business with our previous software system anymore....it would not have been possible to grow our business like we have with ClearCare.

It is very user friendly. I've been able to train office staff very quickly. ClearCare has helped our business grow with the all inclusive attributes: scheduling, telephony (clock ins/outs), billing, payroll, family room, payment processing, workers compensation safety. The shift reminders and the clock in reminders allow us to be proactive versus reactive. This is so important for us so that we can stay on top of the care that our clients are receiving...nothing is worse than a client calling and saying that caregiver didn't show up. If we see that a caregiver didn't clock in within 10 minutes, we are calling to find out where the caregiver is at and then if needed, we call our client/client's family to let them know what is happening and already finding a replacement if needed. They know that we are looking out for them. I believe it sets us apart from our competitors. From the get go (onboarding) and any continued needs from customer service, has always been handled with a positive, friendly, and helpful attitude! In addition, I love that they are constantly looking at improving; implementing new and more efficient ways of doing business. A recent innovative change has helped decrease multiple steps in finding care (First Come, First Serve). There was little learning curve to it because it is almost too intuitive...but our care coordinators love using it now!

Although the payroll is most efficient, there are some attributes that can be time consuming because some of our shifts in our business, are considered daily shifts. Unfortunately, this payroll system is unable to break some things down so I have to do it manually.

Jerod E.
President in USA

No other Home Care Platform Compares

Kommentare: A Place at Home chose ClearCare because it was the most comprehensive and user-friendly home care platform that we had seen. It also allowed us to manage our company from virtually anywhere. I knew that ClearCare was the right platform when we realized the ability to track all activity and access all of the data behind it. This has been the number one reason why we have been able to get 100% of our caregiver unemployment claims overturned. This literately pays for the system many times over. ClearCare's customer support has been fantastic. From the on-boarding process through ongoing support, they have been extremely timely, professional, and helpful. ClearCare has They make sure our issues get resolved and even have a ClearCare community area that you can post suggestions for updates. This community area is accessible to everyone and other members can vote on the suggestions that they want to be implemented. ClearCare invests in making their platform better more than any other provider I have seen. Thankfully, we started using ClearCare shortly after starting our agency. It has been a major contributor to our accelerated growth and success. Because of ClearCare, we have had the tools to compete with the industries biggest competitors. Our staff continually finds new ways to simplify their daily processes. It has helped A Place at Home run a LEAN operation. ClearCare continually puts out new tools and updates that help our staff better utilize their time. The more we use the platform, the better and more efficient our entire company operates. Because we continue to be "super users" of ClearCare and utilize all tools available, our time can be better allocated to caregivers and clients instead of trying to manage schedules, figure out payroll, and struggle with billing. I recommend ClearCare to all home care agencies. To those not using ClearCare I ask, "WHY?!" Pros:
Forward thinking
Cloud Based
Ease of scheduling
Ability to manage entire operation
All contact management
Treats you like family!!
Fantastic company culture!
Excellent customer support
Family Room Portal
Continuous updates and innovation
Continually investing in being the best platform available
I could go on...
Cons:
Have not had one that they have not been able to address and resolve.
Advice to Others:
It's a no-brainer. If you want to be competitive in your market, you don't have another option.

Forward thinking Ease of Use Cloud Based Ease of scheduling Ability to manage entire operation All contact management Treats you like family Fantastic company culture Excellent customer support Family Room Portal Continuous updates Innovatitve Continually investing in being the best platform available I could go on...

Have not had one that they have not been able to address and resolve.

Antwort von ClearCare

Thank you Jerod! We love working with your team and seeing your growth trajectory as one of the fastest growing agencies in the land.

Bobbyetta G.
Administrator/Owner in USA

Awesome!

Kommentare: Cost savings, ease of use; all-inclusive system

We have been a Clear Care Team Member since 2012. I'm still having WOW moments with this awesome system. Clear Care is constantly updating services to meet the ongoing changes in home care regulations. With this system, we have been able to capture full use of Consumer's units. Extremely easy system. Even our most tech challenged employees can use Clear Care without getting frustrated. This system also greatly assists the scheduling department especially with the new features! Scheduling has to be the worst job in this industry'! Clear Care is attuned to scheduler's frustrations and needs. The system is totally mobile so we aren't tied to a desk 24/7. You can oversee your entire agency anywhere, anytime! Our onboarding was smooth and simple. The Agency actually had very little to do! Clear Care's onboarding Team did it all! Customer Service doesn't go away after signing up with this company. Their response time is amazing and they will treat you with honest answers, not some technical babble AND they NEVER blame you, the Customer for any system glitches. I honestly still can't get over the all-inclusiveness of this system! We tried the rest but found the best!! Thank-you Clear Care!!

Haven't found any major issues with this software or the Customer Service. On occasion this system runs a tad slowly but that could be internet speed related

Gina T.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Great Product With Very Little Improvement Needed!

When I started at my new company 8 months ago there was not a scheduling software in place. I tested several different software companies and options and found that Clear Care offered the most and was considerably easier to use than most. I love how easy it is to utilize the software; after using another scheduling software for almost 4 years I was very worried that my transition to Clear Care would be difficult but I was pleasantly surprised. The customer service team that helped me from the beginning till present is amazing, extremely helpful and patient. Scheduling at ease makes my life as an Office Manager and Care Coordinator run much smoother. I love the feature that allows me to message all of my Caregivers at once which saves me a ton of time that I could use doing other things in the office. I also like that I am able to utilize the software from my phone while on the go, because as we all know, this job keeps you on the go!

I do not like how the schedule appears for an overnight shift once the shift is completed. If I have a 12 hour overnight shift it will break it down in to 2 shifts. I provide paper schedules for my caregiver's and client's at times upon request and I always have to convert the schedule to an Excel or Word document for it to be interpreted easily which is extremely time consuming. I also dislike adding/editing a schedule using the software from my phone (after hours) because the dialogue box jumps around on my screen which causes me to incorrectly click on the appropriate item and in turn makes the dialogue box close and I have to start all over again(can become very frustrating and time consuming.) Fortunately, all of these dislikes can be fixed in the future and the "pro's" outweigh the "con's" considerably.

Jean-marc M.

Review of ClearCafre

Kommentare: Overall I am satisfied with Clearcare but if they keep having outages and do not compensate the user for the inconvenience then this will cause me to switch software in the future.

My business depends extensively on this software and we consider it our main business operating software. It is good that it is all web based so that our data which consists of clients and caregivers information is kept safe. You can access the system anywhere there is internet connection. Clearcare has excellent features and numerous reports to many to mention which can help you run your business effectively.

Clearcare is quite expensive. Also, recently we have had the system go down several times and for up to a couple of hours on one occasion which means that my office staff cannot conduct business as usual. It is especially frustrating when Clearcare keeps on apologizing but does not prorate the monthly bill for this huge inconvenience. I have complained to their management but they do not budge.

Rebecca G.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Sufficient, but could be better

I do like that I can access our information from wherever I am, whether at work, home, or out and about on call, since we serve clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The client assessment is mostly thorough and our employees in the field can access this and their schedule whenever they need to versus relying on a printed version. Overall, it was easy to learn and is very user friendly. Billing and payroll is straightforward and easy to customize. The new reports are also pretty robust.

If you have an issue, it will take MONTHS to resolve. You will get a canned automated response from tech support and then it might take 8 months to get closure, if ever. I'm talking basic functioning, like a cancelled shift still showing up on their new app for the employee or not getting alerts when you try to schedule someone when they are not going to be available to work. These were both resolved in time, but I had a lot of headaches in the meantime and had to come up with workarounds. Furthermore, they have a forum for new ideas, but I don't think they actually do much with that since popular ideas that should be easy to implement are often ignored in favor of other "improvements" which sometimes actually cause more problems.

Linda S.
Öffentliche Sicherheit

We have been using ClearCare for about 2.5 years

The best part of using ClearCare is how user-friendly and intuitive it is. Also, I love that you set up the schedule once for a client and don't have to keep "building" schedules each week. I love the messaging feature where you can send a message to a caregiver via either text or email or both and that message and their reply gets automatically stored in their electronic file in ClearCare. It's also nice that you can blast all the caregivers, or a select bunch, at one time to broadcast that you have a shift open. The CareFinder tool is great for matching the service needs of the client with the skills of the caregiver. For example, it would never select a caregiver who is alergic to dogs for a client who has a dog. Clearcare also has a lot of standard reports as well as a good system to create reports based on whatever filter you choose. ClearCare's staff are all very friendly and helpful and will try their best to find a solution to your problem.

There are a few excellent reports that I would prefer you could change the date range for. For example, instead of just the the lifetime revenue of referral partners, it would be nice to look at the last month, or the last year. Also for the KPI board, it would be nice to see the numbers for a set period of time instead of weekly numbers. And it would be nice to have the option to count unconfirmed shifts as scheduled hours so I can see the total number of scheduled hours per week without having to manually add the unconfirmed shifts.

Jim V.

Best Home Care Agency Software System

Kommentare: I have been using ClearCare for about 1-1/2 years. I have used 2 other systems prior to ClearCare. It is by far the superior system. After seeing a demo of it capabilities I saw how much easier and intuitive it is compared to the other systems I have used. Not only has ClearCare continued to provide a great user experience but it has also proven to be much more stable. Probably my biggest complaint with the other systems was the lack of reliability. That has never been an issue with ClearCare. The other HUGE advantage is their customer service. It has been second to none and it started with my on-boarding experience. I had a dedicated on-boarding specialist assigned to my account. We had regular meetings to discuss our progress and to address any issues that came up. He was very knowledgeable and proactive. He usually had things done before I even knew it might be an issue. That high level of support has continued to this day. In addition, ClearCare is constantly developing new ways to make our experience better. The fact that the system is so user friendly and intuitive has allowed me to continue to add clients and caregivers while minimizing the impact on my office staff making us much more efficient. They also provide information about trends in our industry and access to organizations that might help me grow my business. They have truly become a partner in running my business. I would strongly encourage other agencies to give them a try. You won't be dissapointed.

Very user friendly and intuitive.

The reporting function can be a little confusing at times.

Jeanette C.
USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Love my ClearCare online management system!

As a start-up, small business, the low cost per client allowed me the ability to utilize a "state-of-the-art", very well-designed software solution to manage my home care agency and compete with top franchised competitors. I knew what I was looking for to work "smarter, not harder" when I began my own home care agency, and ClearCare had everything I was looking for and more! I was looking for a management tool that would allow me the capability of accessing company records from any computer, tablet or smart phone for "on-the-go" field management. ClearCare has been instrumental in improving my lifestyle while increasing business. Not only has this software freed up my time for sales and marketing, it has also been an amazing sales tool! The innovative and creative addition of the "Family Room," where client's family members and the agency can hear voice messages left by the caregiver promotes transparency of care, and has helped me manage my clients on a daily basis without increasing staff, thereby reducing business expenses tremendously. All the basics such as scheduling, billing, daily task reporting, telephony capability, caregiver notes are all as "user friendly" as you could ask for. I also enjoy the fact that ClearCare is consistently making upgrades and looking for ways to improve the software at no additional cost to their customers. Their ideas are bright, innovative and always geared to supporting the client and making our jobs easier!

1) As of now, there is no way to decipher between a husband and wife for assessments and care plans when they are being billed as one client in one household. 2) There is no way to schedule an "every other week" shift for co-caregivers. This must be entered manually.

Susan V.
Executive Administrator in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Excellent experience great value for the money, innovative service

Kommentare: My experiences using Clear Care have been fantastic. The reasons that we chose ClearCare above the other competitors was that ClearCare gave us a better value for our money. Rather than paying for services we wont be using we are just charged per the clients that we have. That way we can add and delete clients when needed. We also liked the initial presentation and how easy and informative the onboard agent that trained us. She took as long as needed until we felt completely comfortable using the system on our own. The customer service were always available any time we ran into a problem or needed an answer. I was never put on hold. They were there to answer anytime I needed them and they still are. I can call anytime and they are so friendly and right there to help me. The customer support and onboard agents did most of the work for me so it was very easy to convert from manual files.
We have so much time now to concentrate on getting new clients because we now use ClearCare to do all the work for us. We don't have to be concerned that the caregiver is at the clients home on time because ClearCare reminders let us know if the caregiver is late. It helps with total hours and I love the Carefinder feature where if we have an open shift I just go to the carefinder and put in the hours I need and it shows me what caregivers are available. I was so surprised when we got all our files incorporated that the whole system was so user friendly and so fast. Wow, I cant believe we didn't go with ClearCare sooner. All those wasted hours manually entering information. Now we have a few hours in the day to just relax and catch up on filing or relaxing because ClearCare does all the work for us.
They are always coming up with new ways to make things easier for us. We now love to use the tutorials whenever we need refreshing on a subject. The worksafe link is so helpful so that the caregivers will know what procedures to follow. Every month they send our emails so you can enroll in seminars that they have with the latest in the industry so we can always stay on top of the newest innovations. ClearCare has the greatest employees that really are about getting you an answer to your questions. The people that are in leadership are really trying to keep this company on the cutting edge of technology. We are so happy we found ClearCare

Phil N.
Owner-Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

One of the Best things that has happened to my agency!

Kommentare: After using two different systems we switched to ClearCare in the Spring of 2014. The difference in ease of use, total functionality, and intuitiveness was what sold us and what has continued to "sell" us on why we use ClearCare. The Wow moment came when we lost two internal staff members within the first year if using ClearCare and ultimately could sustain the loss without replacing those positions because ClearCare is so functional and portable. From the initial setup process to few times we have had to call for help our experience has been supportive and pleasant. It's obvious the support staff are knowledgeable in the use of ClearCare and the back-end processes. The other amazing things are that ClearCare is not static. The new innovations and additions have been many and the ones that we choose to use for our business have worked well. It's nice to work with a thoughtful and intuitive company that continues with new ideas and applications that make this a software that grows with us and the different demands and regulations of our industry.

Ease of use and functionality

n/a

Caleb R.
CEO in USA

Best In The Business

Kommentare: Clearcare does a fantastic job with the core Homecare needs of managing prospects, Scheduling, billing, payroll, client matching, managing caregiver and client profiles, and managing the hiring process for caregivers. They do a fantastic job of integrating additional services that help streamline and reduce the cost of processing electronic payments as well as workers comp through their WorkSafe program. The Clearcare WorkSafe program has reduced our agencies workers comp payment by 30%!

I like the fact that they developed a WorkSafe program that is designed to reduce the overall cost of workers comp for our agency. Because of that we have been able to save 30% on workers comp.

The reports section of Clearcare is excellent but definitely, can use improvements. It is not always easy to get the information that you are looking for, and some reports provide numbers that contradict other reports.

Sonya M.
USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Office Manager's Review of ClearCare

ClearCare is easy to use and very intuitive. CC meets most of my daily business needs. What I like best is that it's an all-in-one system. I don't have to navigate to multiple places to find client, referral, employee, or applicant info. I just need CC. I always have CC open, as it is an integral part of daily operations. The vendor is quick to respond to emailed questions, and all but once, they have been able to provided me with a solution. I would estimate I've emailed questions 10 times or so in the last 15 years. The caregivers seems to be able to use the system without issue. However, the family members sometimes say they lose their password. When that happens, I don't know how I can help.

The back system continues to be an issue. Unless we delete an applicant's email and phone (which is silly because we may want to reactive their app), that person can not reapply using the same contact info. So if someone applies in December, and I deem that we do not need a new hire at that point, I will deactivate their application. If that same person reapplies in May with the same contact information, the app will not go through, so the person will not reapply or will supply us with incorrect contact info. Also, if I hire someone new that worked with one of our competitors that also uses CC, I can't set up the new hire's account because CC says that personnel already has an account. When I asked for assistance on the matter, I was told nothing could be done.

Marcella K.
case Manager in USA

Fantastic, User Friendly

Kommentare: I love the clock in method, I love that it is user friendly. Family members that are not good with technology can still use this product without trouble. This is exactly what we were looking for.

i love the tracking aspect of the software. I am more confident knowing where my aides are. I love that clear care is growing with technologically than staying behind. I love the clock in application of the caregivers phones.

Reports. I wish it did more standard reports or able to add more fields on the back side of it. For example, Some reports run without the clients name which is difficult to use so then we had to come up with a different way and now it is causing us to run two separate reports.

Bruce A.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good, comprehensive tool, but support for all billing features lacking

Kommentare: I'm at a 6 out of 10, because the company doesn't seem to know, nor support all its features. They have a Community feature that allows for favorable billing for small community clients - but they can't quite seem to know how to operationalize the billing for that feature. I've called their billing department - and I have never, ever had anyone answer the phone over there. This is very different from other companies, and tech companies I've dealt with. In my experience, their tech support is way more responsive, and is actually pretty good.

Comprehensive approach to our Home Care business. I like having everything in one place. The reminder and notifications options are fairly robust. Their Mobile app, is important, and works decently well.

The interfaces can be kludgy, and slow. Adding to the slowness have been once or twice/quarter sporadic outages that last 2-4 hours, or so.