WellSky Personal Care Erfahrungen

Über WellSky Personal Care

ClearCare bietet nicht-medizinischen Hauspflegeagenturen eine intuitive, webbasierte Software zur Verwaltung von Terminplanung, Marketing und vielem mehr.

Erfahre mehr über WellSky Personal Care

WellSky is extremely intuitive and easy to use.

The system went down frequently which is really hard when you are relying on it.

Bewertungen zu WellSky Personal Care

4,0

WellSky Personal Care hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 260 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du WellSky Personal Care bereits verwendet?

Melanie
Melanie
Recruitment Coordinator in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Love this system and it's always updating and getting better.

There are too many features that I like about it. It's easy to use, easy to navigate through, easy to correct your mistakes. Positive changes are always being presented. I love the way it can keep track of time accruals to prevent overtime and the feature that helps find the perfect CAREGiver for open shifts.

If you have a new user or someone does not pay close attention when changing a shift, they may change every shift that was scheduled at the same time instead of just that specific shift.

Andrea
Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Productivity increased with WellSky

WellSky Personal Care software is user friendly for our administrative and field staff. The real-time results that display missed visits, open visits, completed visits as well as tasks, makes our job easier in providing quality home care services. Wellsky improves productivity and employee and patient satisfaction. It is easy to run reports and check processes.

The app for Wellsky periodically goes down.

President in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Stuck with this lousy platform

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Just bad. I've never once called and connected with a live person. You have to leave a message and then they call you back. Usually that same day.

It is designed for home care. Other than that not much good to say.

I can't even begin to list them. but in order of importance to me: 1. communication with caregivers and clients is terrible. 2. user interface is from early 2000's 3. inconsistent branding. it's been many years, how about you move on from the clearcare brand? 4. Home Instead is a pretty large client. Maybe you could put our logo on the family room portal and invoice emails? Ugh. this list goes on.

Carlos
Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product for homecare management

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Ease of use and affordability. Online resources are a great help.

Care plan section needs to be more customizable.

Kelli
Human Resources Coordinator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Recruitment Review of Product

I enjoy being able to have full access to my clients, caregivers, admin staff profiles in one place. Along with the billing and payroll. We are able to use multiple reports for any project and we can even generate our own personal reports and save them to use the next time.

I have not had any issues with this program.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great software for client tracking!

We use ClearCare as the homebase for our operations. We are able to track clients, employees, billing, payroll, etc. from one piece of software. It has increased the efficiency of our office greatly.

Some of the reporting features could use some tweaking , but the ClearCare team is already working on new ways to report and build custom reports. There are times when autofill data doesn't populate correctly, but it is probably a limitation of the way the data is sourced so it is not a huge deal.

Bruce
Bruce
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Normally good. Today was a bad day for this web based software.

Kommentare: We have grown our business using this software - but it has not been without challenges described elsewhere.

Broad feature set. It allows us to run the Client and Caregiver sides of the house, and to grow our Agency.

Limited reporting, but that seems to be improving. Often slow. [sensitive content hidden] was a horrible day - the software was out about 6 hours in the middle of the work day.

Kristina

Wellsky Review

Kommentare: My overall experience is great and I think its a great product in running a home Care Agency.

Scheduling, Documentation, Billing and E Payments

There is nothing about this system that I dislike or find as Cons

Racquel
Racquel
Founder in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

How ClearCare has improved our business.

Kommentare: We chose Clearcare because we needed an integrated scheduling, billing and payroll software then found that it also enables us to track talent management and compliance for state and federal licensing regulations with our employees as well. We then discovered that Clearcare doubles as CRM software as well and allows us to track potential clients, WOW!
While onboarding is always difficult and overwhelming when switching providers, the customer service representative was immensely helpful (and patient with our learning curve) through multiple tutorials and implementation with all of our employees.
While we experienced some bumps in the road, as any company does, the customer service team has always been prompt to answer questions, research any issues or special requests that we might have and overall helpful to ensure that we have a smooth experience, which is so important when you provide services to an entire state!
By enabling our business to integrate the plan of care for clients with their scheduling and all necessary documentation, as well as track all potential leads, our business has grown 300%. This saves our office staff countless hours and saves us the cost of separate CRM software. Clearcare is like having a full time employee to manage documentation and compliance, only we don't have to provide an office for them!
Thanks Clearcare, now we can spend more time focusing on business growth and quality care and less time searching for lost paperwork!

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very intuitive, easy to use, visually appealing

Kommentare: Very pleased with this software, would recommend.

Schedules are easy to view, easy to understand. It's fast. It's intuitive.

I wish we could search by phone number or address. Individual rates for a shift are not easy to adjust.

Rebecca
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sufficient, but could be better

I do like that I can access our information from wherever I am, whether at work, home, or out and about on call, since we serve clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The client assessment is mostly thorough and our employees in the field can access this and their schedule whenever they need to versus relying on a printed version. Overall, it was easy to learn and is very user friendly. Billing and payroll is straightforward and easy to customize. The new reports are also pretty robust.

If you have an issue, it will take MONTHS to resolve. You will get a canned automated response from tech support and then it might take 8 months to get closure, if ever. I'm talking basic functioning, like a cancelled shift still showing up on their new app for the employee or not getting alerts when you try to schedule someone when they are not going to be available to work. These were both resolved in time, but I had a lot of headaches in the meantime and had to come up with workarounds. Furthermore, they have a forum for new ideas, but I don't think they actually do much with that since popular ideas that should be easy to implement are often ignored in favor of other "improvements" which sometimes actually cause more problems.

Keith
President and CEO in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A software that needs a lot of improvement

Kommentare: We're required to use ClearCare within our franchise system. We used to use another very good software called HomeTrak. Clearcare's shortcomings are extensive and I can't begin to list all of them, but I'll share some so readers get a feel:
- Many of the features promoted as making it unique aren't of value because clients aren't interested in using them, or there is some functional reason why they don't work out to actually be used.
- Cost is much higher than our prior software yet overall, the extra work we must put into making it function okay requires more time, adding more additional costs. (There are some things it does well such as some of the scheduling-related features, and a lot of the report capabilities are nice). But many areas such as invoicing, care plans, etc. are cumbersome with output that isn't in my opinion good enough to be considered acceptable.
- Terms of the contract with ClearCare are horrible and unacceptable. No one in their right mind would agree to them. I signed only because of being required by our franchiser and because I trusted our franchiser to do what was right and necessary.
- Clearcare has a clause in our contract with them that says that we as customer exclusively own all rights, title, and interest in and to all customer data, yet regardless, they turn-around and hand client protected data over to others without our permission.
- Our conversion to ClearCare was rushed and support at the time was lacking. We ended-up with significant, costly problems such as over a month period where we had to do our payroll manually because the payroll report output from ClearCare was unintelligible. Subsequently there were ongoing issues with it paying people incorrect OT, and more that were due to the payroll report provided to us, not because of anything we did incorrectly ourselves.
- Care plans produced by ClearCare are confusing, overly long, don't have good ways to enter much of the important details...
- Even little things such as a place to include referrer's telephone extension numbers doesn't exist. There are work-arounds, but these little things add up to a lot of complication, confusion and become ridiculous.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Technology Glitch Allows Employees to Clock Out after leaving Client

You can use it in the cloud. We did like the App which allowed you to log in via your smart phone/GPS, but the App has a fatal bug.

Currently has a bug which allows the employee to log out after they have left the client premises. ClearCare has been aware of this since June, but they have not fixed the bug so we do not use the App. This bug was discovered when I had several clients complain about incorrect statements. Research indicated that the caregivers were checking out after leaving the premises. ClearCare has taken no action to correct the bug so we do not use the App. I have verified that the bug is still germane.

Jeff
CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ClearCare is the Clear Leader!

Kommentare: Clearcare is the leader of tech within the home care space due to their consistent investment into both their software and also the industry in general. They are consistently striving for better ways to meet the evolving needs of the industry. Our organization is coming up to two years using them . We have five locations and over 400 employees so we know it can handle a good size agency. The only reason I would not give them a perfect score is because there is still evolution happening, but I am frankly aware that they are still leaps and bounds ahead of their competition which I have spent a great deal of time vetting. We anticipate a long lasting relationship with ClearCare. Their customer service and response time has been very good. They also seem genuinely interested in our thoughts and enhancement requests.

Ease of use and informatics

Somewhat rigid in some of the functions - which is counterbalanced by reliability.

Beth
Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Can't say enough good things about this product...

Kommentare: We looked at many products prior to deciding on ClearCare. To be honest the price was a little daunting, but once we understood everything it could do for us, we realized we were already paying money to our office staff that were manually do many of the things ClearCare would do automatically. Once we made the switch, which ClearCare personnel helped us do in a seamless, painless way, we realized how much unnecessary work we were actually doing on a daily basis. We used to cringe when our old product was being updated because the next day there was always a glitch somewhere. Every ClearCare update brings new features and streamlined processes. All I can say is that my office, clients and caregivers love this product. It is worth every penny.

Streamlined documentation, payment processing, credit checking, workplace safety and more!

It is more expensive than other products.

jessica

Stremlined our Operations!

Kommentare: WellSky Personal Care helps us to streamline our day-to-day operations which allows for a better work-life balance among all employees. The software is accessible from anywhere as it is web based and this has been a breath of fresh air since the majority of our work can be done remotely.

WellSky Personal Care has streamlined all aspects of our operations.

There haven't been any issues with the software other than the occasional service outage which is remedied almost immediately once it is reported.

James

Love this software

Kommentare: It makes it easy to manage all ends of my business...clients...customers...finaces etc.

Easy to use...manages employees, referral sources, and clients. Really solid software that I truly use to the fullest.

I rack my brain and find it hard to uncover anything negative about the software. If anything...when you are changing caregivers for a shift it automatically reverts back to the default payment price to Caregivers. This creates issues at times if you do not catch it.

Gina

Easy To Use!

Kommentare: Love this program!

Easy to Use - This software is so easy to learn in no time Quick to Learn - I was able to learn the use of this software very quickly and became confident in my use easily

I only have 2 Cons: When you are using this program on a mobile device the dialogue boxes tend to jump around your screen When you are unassigning a shift I wish you could do it directly for the dialogue box on the shift calendar

Carrie
Operations Director
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Software

Kommentare: I have been a user for almost 4 years. After researching other software's available my choice was definitely Clear Care. I can honestly say I have not been disappointed. I don't know how our company could have managed everything without it. Clear Care continues to add new features and expand. If you are looking for a way to manage your home care organization nothing out there trumps Clear Care.

The simplicity and being user freindly

needs more features for marketing side of home care

Bob
VP of Operations in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Our experience has been phenomenal since the very beginning. ClearCare is "Clear"ly the best.

Kommentare: Cost savings in a variety of ways. Scheduling efficiency is the number one cost savings.

The intuitiveness of the user interface is wonderful. Navigation is super easy as you move around the site. The ability to integrate home care and care management in one system is so valuable.

It would be nice if the custom report function was able to provide reports in a format other than Excel.

Whitney
Öffentliche Sicherheit

We highly recommend Clear Care!

I love how user-friendly Clear Care is! We looked at a couple different products for online scheduling and the others fell short. From the home screen to the live view, Clear Care is the best! The telephony really sold us on Clear Care because we love the way it tracks our caregivers and their hours. Also, the scheduling function saves us so much time and we are able to contact the caregivers directly from the program. There are always great updates and the customer support always has the right answers for us!

There isn't really anything I don't like about Clear Care. If there is something that you need the product to do, the customer service team is always open to hearing your ideas and making changes.

Aurora
USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

It's been a great assest for our company!

I love that ClearCare is so user-friendly! It also is very functional and customizable to your needs. It covers just about every aspect of the Home Health Care Field we need. Any time we have a question, the support team gets back to us promptly and are very friendly. They also welcome and implement changes you may need or questions you might have that cater to your company's individual needs. Also, I love the automated messages to the staff about shift reminders and expiration dates for important documents. I love the fact that I can also send mass messages or individual messages directly from ClearCare to the staff's emails or phones. I might add that scheduling and being able to view who is available for coverage has never been easier! You can also organize how you see your client and staff information, whether it be by name, caregiver, email, location etc. ClearCare also allows you to make shift notes, and activity notes, as well as upload important files. It has just about everything we need!

There isn't much I don't like about this product. However, the caregiver login via phone or PC could include the ability to view their payroll breakdown.

Brandon
owner in USA

Home care review

The ease of which changes and scheduling can be done within the software. New admin staff can easily learn it.

New feature requests often take years or go unanswered. I'd love to see a more functional ATS built into it.

Nealy
Owner/President in USA

ClearCare Review

Kommentare: the CC support team has been amazing at answering any questions promptly. They also provide a follow up call to ensure all needs were met.

Love the clock in/out functionality to know if a team member has successfully arrived on shift. Love the reports

The recent downtime with the software, occurring on Friday afternoons, end of month and year end. The follow up explanation were sufficient, created challenges during those times.

Kendra
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Clearcare is so easy to ise

Kommentare: So user friendly

User friendly, support is always there. It is nice that the family can keep in touch as well. Billing is easy.

It is a hassle when a caregiver calls in and have change the caregiver you have remove the prior one.