Filtern nach:

Über Salesboom CRM

2003 gegründet. Salesboom ist ein wertorientiertes Cloud-CRM für deine Marke.

Erfahre mehr über Salesboom CRM

David S.
  • Bewertet am 30.9.2016

"Great for complex sales cycles"

Kommentare: our sales team uses salesboom to manage collaborative sales deals. many people are involved over a long period of time before the customer buys from us. We have to talk to decision makers few times and many tasks have to be done. We love it because the crm automates many of the tasks for our sales people leaving them more time to focus on the closing of the sale.

Vorteile: great interface and very easy to learn.
love the crm reporting and custom views

Nachteile: Its not available in all languages if your company is international.
Not all the features are available in all countries! for some reason some features like the zip code proximity is only available for usa and canada

• Bewertet am 30.9.2016
Maria C.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.11.2018

"Better than paper"

Kommentare: I love it. I use it for my accounting business and for my personal life. I feel that I do not have to try to remember so many thinks.

Vorteile: Cloud based. You can access to the information anywhere.
I can store tons of contacts and add notes to those contacts.
I do not need to try to remember so much information. I can go back and track my clients information without having to dig in my file cabinets, scroll down my emails, or texts.
Easy to update. It takes no time to enter the information. The subject line helps me to find what I am looking for.

Nachteile: I wish that the software would be more interactive. Some times, I have to click with the mouse to get what I want when I am used to type and hit enter.
At first I got a lots of duplicates in contacts and accounts; but after I call customer service, the issues were resolved.

• Bewertet am 12.11.2018
Allison V.
Director of Marketing
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.5.2018

"Weak CRM, only appropriate for very small companies"

Vorteile: The CRM was extremely easy to use, and viewing leads was simple and fast within the contact manager. I like being able to see some data about a contact from the main screen of the contact manager.

Nachteile: Salesboom was fine for the very early stages of our business, but we found it didn't offer much in the form of marketing automation, reporting, etc.

• Bewertet am 6.5.2018
Kim S.
Vice President Marketing
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Valuable CRM Platform"

Kommentare: The team at Salesboom helped us build what we now consider our proprietary CRM program. They provided a roadmap and a timeline for us and worked with us to not just implement our vision but fine-tune it.

Vorteile: Being able to determine what information we needed most, then to customize a data program that captures, integrates, tracks and reports back to us as we need it and when we want it, has made Salesboom an integral part of our business plan.

Nachteile: Superb integration with customization has its price, and for Salesboom the price is visual acuity. It's taken some time to train staff on where to click to take advantage to all the program has to offer.

Sam Q.
  • Bewertet am 18.2.2018

"As a Canadian business it's important that my data is similarly being managed by a Canadian company."

Vorteile: I like knowing that my CRM will work perfectly for me no matter the size of my business and I can trust that Salesboom will provide all the necessary support as new integrations and customizations become essential for business efficiencies. I won't have to work with third parties for any of this. That's a comforting tight as both a cost and time saver. The personal touch provided by Salesforce with their fast-tracking program encouraged a painless and motivating onboarding process to become confident in the software's power and capabilities. It's been a huge leap forward from the myriad other software programs used before integrating a CRM into our core business activities.

Nachteile: Its not a good platform by any means, especially when compared to some other well-known platforms. Still new to its implementation but haven't experienced any setbacks.

• Bewertet am 18.2.2018
Krishna P.
Owner / Marketing & Events Planning
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2018

"best crm i found"

Vorteile: so many different options, so i was not limited on what i could use. i have an events company, and many crms i tried limited my needs because of the space i am in. salesboom had so much going on, that i found exactly what i needed; quote to cash, quickbooks, etc.

Nachteile: i has a dated feel to it, not the functionality rather the look of it. i know that doesn t mean much, but that was my only drawback. that aside, i love this crm.

• Bewertet am 5.2.2018
Angela E.
Operations Analyst
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.6.2020

"Team Oriented Platform and Company"

Kommentare: My experience has been positive, and my organizations ability to see itself has greatly improved.

Vorteile: I most like the relationship that companies have with the Salesboom team that allows continuous innovation to take place. The salesboom team is responsive to new ideas, and welcomes these ideas, as well as quickly implements change.

Nachteile: I would like to improve the mass import process so that it is more intuitive.

Ryan C.
VP, Business Development
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.5.2020

"Off to a great start!"

Kommentare: It's off to a great start. We are 2-3 months in and are very pleased with how it is going. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have been great to work with. The implementation and training was made simple.

Vorteile: It's user-friendly and is very similar to corporate CRM platforms on the market

Nachteile: Only been using for a few months but so far, it has met all of our needs.

• Bewertet am 27.5.2020
Gary T.
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.6.2020

"A better option than Sales Force"

Kommentare: A more personable approach. The sales training was done by the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the firm. It is early but so far so good

Vorteile: Not only was the cost of the product more reasonable, it is more flexible than some of the big bucks packages. This is a better fir for a small company with a small sales force. It can fit with a more personal sales approach rather than a technical approach.

Nachteile: It takes a while to get the hang of how it works. Not always the most intuitive when it comes to navigation.
They do nickle and dime you a lot with a cost for every little addition.

Hudson H.
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Great Product"

Vorteile: Sales Boom is very versatile, regardless of the industry you're in.

Nachteile: Sales Boom just takes some time getting used to.

Director of Network - Access
Telekommunikation
  • Bewertet am 19.7.2018

"personal service second to none. Product so intuitive and customization is easy accommodating."

Kommentare: I am far more organized and effective with managing my clients. It increased my accountability also.

Vorteile: I could create a CRM useful to me in what felt like minutes. Ability to customize is simple and I could try anything I wanted without `breaking anything. Love it.

Nachteile: Honestly I can't think of anything negative If I had to pick something, I would say it could seduce me because it can do so much.

• Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Paige B.
Production Assistant
Verbraucherdienste
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2018

"We've been using Salesboom for over a year. Mostly positive experiences."

Kommentare: Easy pipeline management at a fraction of the cost of other CRMs.

Vorteile: Easy to use, easy to customize. You dont need to be a programmer to make changes. If you can use Sales Force you can use Salesboom and will save your company a lot of money.

Nachteile: You cant reorder columns in reports so they download to the CSV file in the order you want. Hopefully thats something in the works for future upgrades.

Kevin G.

"Friendly and Good"

Kommentare: Crm and a lot

Vorteile: Really user friendly and easy to use I personally like working with the staff at salesboom they are good at there job

Nachteile: I think this is a great software to use personally I don't have any cons for this software.

Sales Manager
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2018

"Salesboom is an excellent product for any sales team from small sales team to mid size and large"

Vorteile: Salesoom is user friendly Sales software for even a non technical professionals. Easy,Reliable with Excellent customer service

Nachteile: Easy to use . Salesboom is Excellent sales CRM product for small,medium,large size companies. Super integration with any size database,Great out put, custumer satisfaction Gauranted.

Nick M.
International Business Manager
2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.7.2017

"The must-have CRM"

Kommentare: Salesboom is the only CRM I have purchased that actually works and finally I am seeing a product that we can actually use!
I use Salesboom all day every day and personally think that it is the best value for money and one of the best CRM software on the market.
I have used different CRMs in the past and most of them have fallen short in the area of missing data, duplicate data and reliability.
Salesboom is very easy to customize, I use it to track sales opportunities, reports, forecasts and for support.
I highly recommend Salesboom to anyone, if you need anything just ask Salesboom support team.

Vorteile: 1) Great After-Sales support
2) Very easy to use
3) Eeasy to customize pages
4) Great Value for Money

Nachteile: I was searching for a simple and easy CRM Software package for my team to use and glad I found Salesboom. The only area they need to concentrate on is the daily import limit.

• Bewertet am 13.7.2017
Executive Vice President and General Manager
  • Bewertet am 6.2.2018

"Some of the best technical support from any vendor ever! They've held my hand from day one."

Kommentare: It's the only CRM with a simplified quoting ability that I could find after about two years searching. Also, the customer support is perfect.

Vorteile: I searched for a CRM that also integrated a quoting system. This is the first I've found and its simplicity and integration with the quoting and CRM is way beyond my expectations. Also, I did not expect to receive the kind of technical support that SalesBoom provides, nor did I expect the understanding that SalesBoom quickly developed for my business needs.

• Bewertet am 6.2.2018
Michael M.
Executive Managing Director
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.6.2017

"First pre-loaded CRM with real estate mortgages, owners and sellers , leads and contacts!"

Kommentare: Pre-loaded reliable phone numbers, email and LinkedIn contact details on loans coming due and buyers/sellers of recently completed commercial real estate transactions is a huge win!

Vorteile: My Leads are hot and vented to have the most accurate contact information! We source billions in mortgage loan business each week.

Nachteile: Would appreciate some cool looking graphs/charts. The sales funnel is nice and we link the lead to prospect to clients with internal job log systems.

• Bewertet am 19.6.2017
Miley S.
Bau
  • Bewertet am 21.2.2014

"Great Cloud CRM software!"

Vorteile: It's a highly customized and very user-friendly Cloud CRM. Salesboom.com helped train our users and showed them the rewards of using the system. Therefore, we had no issues with user adoption like other vendors we worked with in the past.

Nachteile: I think that the interface colors need to be changed, but of course, this is the least of our worries.

• Bewertet am 21.2.2014
Chief Executive Officer
  • Bewertet am 21.1.2019

"Bloom Avydium"

Kommentare: Lightening fast expertise delivered by both the people and the technology ..

Vorteile: Completeness of solution to both enable the customer analytics to drive the business but also to automate our own customer processes as a small company.

Nachteile: the interfaces and visualizations could be updated.

• Bewertet am 21.1.2019
Anny G.
  • Bewertet am 6.10.2016

"Great CRM for the Construction Industry"

Kommentare: We have a complex sales cycle involving contracts and construction projects. Our previous CRM vendor failed to meet our requirements even though we paid lots of money for customizations. With Salesboom.com CRM their team reviewed our requirnments and needs and offered us a great price for implementation. We demanded a money back guarantee if they fail to deliver on time, and to our surprise it turned out that they do have such a guarantee for custom projects of our size! It did take a bit of time to deliver and roll out, but ever since this happened (5 years ago) we are very happy with the system

• Bewertet am 6.10.2016
Leah C.
HR & Administration Leader
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2018

"The team at Salesboom were easy to deal with and very accommodating to our timelines."

Vorteile: Salesboom was able to customize the software to exactly what we need. Streamlining the client experience from start to finish according to our business model has made using Salesboom easy. Dealing with a Canadian company makes budgeting easier for our Finance Department and all customizations are all done in-house, not by a third-party provider.

Nachteile: As a Mac user, I find the visuals to be a bit plain, perhaps more geared toward PC users. The font size is also quite small but I have not yet had an opportunity do see if I can change that in my personal settings.

Jason A.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2019

"Make your Business boom"

Vorteile: First of it's kind all Canadian CRM. Data Remains in Canada to avoid those peering pesky neighbors.

Nachteile: Can be a bit tricky to learn at first, luckily they have good reps to respond to the customer needs

• Bewertet am 18.1.2019
Theresa B.
  • Bewertet am 26.4.2017

"Extremely Service Oriented!"

Kommentare: First, would like to thank you so much for educating us on CRM. It was indeed helpful in helping us to figure out which way to go on this.
Again we found our go to meeting with you regarding your product extremely helpful and informative.and without pressure.
I am very impressed with your company and it is awesome that it is Canadian. I will highly recommend your CRM to others that are looking for one or wanting to switch.
Wishing much success with Salesboom now and in the future.

• Bewertet am 26.4.2017
Tom G.
Unternehmensberatung
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2014

"Best Cloud CRM Ever!"

Vorteile: Salesboom.com is a very user friendly cloud-based CRM system. It's very easy to customize and simple to use.

Nachteile: The only downside to Salesboom.com is that they do not offer a French translation for their system, so you have to translate it yourself.

• Bewertet am 19.2.2014
Daniel G.
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.11.2017

"A Huge Disappointment"

Vorteile: I have absolutely nothing positive to say about this company and it's CEO Troy Muise. This is a classic case of overpromising and underdelivering.

Nachteile: Much like a previous reviewer stated, my company was never provided with a completed project after many months of waiting. The last communication I had with Troy Muise from the company stated that he would not refund our money, nor complete the project. We spent over $3,000 with this company with nothing to show for it. Troy also stated that he would sue me for libel if I posted any negative reviews of his company.

• Bewertet am 28.11.2017