Hospitality Review of Birchstreet

Bewertet am 16.11.2016
Jay P.
Purchasing Manager
Gastgewerbe, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: While at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, I was the hotel "champion" and installation lead for Birchstreet. We went from a paper based Requisition and Purchase Order system to a completely automated Birchstreet managed system. The differences were amazing, Birchstreet offers the ability to build clean workflows and approvals. We also gained clear visibility into all past orders and account balances. In hospitality, it can be sometimes difficult to obtain time sensitive approvals for food & beverage orders, and an administrator is needed to re-route orders, which is a necessary audit requirement, but sometimes hard to manage. We had a very good set of trainers for the initial set-up.

Vorteile: This software was very intuitive and easy to learn. It provided great audit back-up and accountability to hotel operations.

Nachteile: Much of the reporting was underutilized, more company training would be helpful.

von BirchStreet Systems an 16.11.2016

Dear Jay, thank you for the review!

Sincerely, The BirchStreet Team

Behind the times

Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Bailey R.
Development Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The thing I like most about eprocuremnt is the 2 step process to submit an invoice for a PO number.

Nachteile: As staff all invoices and blanket PO's are sent through e-pro. The site is behind the time and only works on internet explorer. Once the PO has been approved once I am unable to edit the requisition. This makes for a headache on both my side as the sender and on the Accounts Payable side.

Best Software to manage Procurement, Budget, Bids, Contracts and Invoicing

Bewertet am 21.12.2018
Candidate for Bachelor Degree
Öl & Energie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The software has saved us from a lot of tedious and time consuming paper work. In addition, it helps us a lot of in centralization of all procurement work.

Vorteile: The software helps us to reduce our costs by analyzing our spending. In addition, it also helps to manage our procurement process, bids and our contracts in very efficient way. Its capability to unify, streamline and simply the process saves us a lot of time and money.

Nachteile: The software requires continuous training for my staff and we need to continuously look into this matter.

Amazing software

Bewertet am 12.1.2017
Aurelijus J.

Kommentare: I used this program for about 2 years in my previous role. It is probably one of the best systems out there. Simple, and very effective. Reporting can be pre set so there is not need to enter filters again. Gives reports instantly. Support is good. The only bad point I can think of is the lack of training as there so much more options in it that I didn't get a chance to try out

von BirchStreet Systems an 19.1.2017

Thanks for the review Aurelijus!