Über WPS Office

Eine kostenlose Office-Suite mit Textschreiber, Kalkulationstabellen und Präsentationen-Anwendungen.

Erfahre mehr über WPS Office

Opens most of all the documentsUser friendlyCustomer support.

But they can be close manually. That is the only concern i worry about this app.

Bewertungen zu WPS Office

WPS Office hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.486 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du WPS Office bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.486)

Daniel
Daniel
Advertising
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great Free (with optional paid upgrades) Alternative to Microsoft Office Products

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar

Rudi
Rudi
Lectures in Electric and computer Engineering in Indonesien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

WPS office application is Free, very easy to use and Powerful

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

WPS Office is a word and data processing application I often use to complete every paper and research report I write. There are many things I want to tell you about using the WPS Office application during this time. Still, there is something that I like, this application offers a free version so that it can give me the freedom to try out its basic features in writing my papers and research reports, then WPS Office can also run on the Windows platform which is the operating system on my notebook. Furthermore, it has an interface very similar to Microsoft Office, making it easier for me to adapt quickly in using it. There are many other advantages that I cannot reveal here; for me, this application is simple, easy to use, fun, and multitasking is fast. Personal experience : After several months of using the free version of WPS Office, there were things I didn't like, especially the appearance of advertisements which really disturbed my concentration when writing my papers and research reports, and limited access to advanced features such as accessing formatted files. PDF directly, signature PDF files, and so on. However, I have resolved these problems using the paid WPS Office (Premium) version. So, currently, I have been using the paid version of WPS Office. I am satisfied with this paid version of WPS. All-access to advanced features is easier and faster. Finally, WPS Office is the best application for personal, office and business use. Thank you, WPS Office; success is always for you.

What I don't like the most about the WPS Office application is the appearance of advertisements in the free version. However, this can be overcome by upgrading to the paid version of WPS Office. Success always to you

John Paulo
Project Assistant in Philippinen
Regierungsbeziehungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

WPS Office is a user friendly software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The interface is designed with a modern and visually appealing layout, making it easy to understand and learn. Its excellent functionality ensures that it is incredibly user-friendly for any purpose. Additionally, the specific formulas can be easily located in the upper tab of the interface.

Initially, the software usage can be a bit confusing, especially for those of us more familiar with a different software. Many of our colleagues at the agency are experienced with another platform, which can make the adjustment a bit challenging for individuals like me. with that

Ray
researcher in Kanada
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cross-platform office suite with solid, but basic feature set that performs well.

Kommentare: I began using WPS during a work-term in China in the early 2000s and found it useful for working dual-language documents in English and Chinese as the software could easily handle Unicode documents that mixed English and Chinese characters. Overall, its a good option, especially for multi-language documents where you wish to ensure that formatting and language character sets are properly preserved and displayed.

- WPS performs basic tasks very well and without problems. - The basic version of WPS is free and is sufficient for many tasks. - The pro version reasonably priced for a yearly license. - Opens most MS Word documents and preserves formatting in the majority of cases. - WPS can open SmartArt diagrams created in MS Office. This is impressive! - Layout is intuitive and follows common office suite conventions so its easy to earn - Cross platform and runs well on Linux, Mac, and of course on Windows 10

The WPS official website does not state anywhere that the software is a product of KingSoft, China. This seems misleading and leads users to wonder why. The desktop version of the free version requires the user to watch ads to gain access to certain features. I find this manipulative and detracts from considering the software as a serious work tool. Performance of the Android version is marred by an overabundance of advertisement which detracts from serious use. Lacks some of the advanced features of MS Office 360, but this is forgivable as it is much less costly. However, there are alternatives available that offer serious competition to WPS Office.

Oreneile
Driver in Südafrika
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

Why WPS Is important

Kommentare: WPS office is user-friendly and it's an office in your pocket because you can access and do anything from anywhere.

I can view different types of files and convert them from one file to another. It's an easy app to easy app to use. After every 24 hours, the app deletes PDF data, which is useful for privacy. You can do file transfer and access files from the recycle bin in case you delete them by mistake. One more important thing is that it can help you scan documents and convert them to PDFs which it could not do before.

It limits some other tools and for you to access them you must pay a fee.

Kibet
Technical Writers in Kenia
Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

WPS Office Suite

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It is easy to use and maneuvering is quite straightforward. Files storage and display are next to perfect.

It has not incorporated all editing tools like complex software like Excel and Google spreadsheet.

Chaima
Biology in Algerien
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Useful wps office

Kommentare: I enjoy working with the WPS it so good

So useful even when we don't have time tu use PC

I use it even wen i was busy because it is comfortable

Anthony
Anthony
BIM modeler in Peru
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best office software

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: On my cell phone I have everything in one with WPS office, it has saved me space and time searching for files since I've been using it.

I am comfortable with your spreadsheets as it is powerful. The security is also good and the constant updates help in improving my user experience. In addition, the free version meets the needs I require.

Macros are not yet present in this software, it would be good to include it as well as mail merge.

Immobilien, Selbstständig

Very Versatile Tool

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The way how WPS Office is easy to use is what I really love about it. The interface is very user friendly and give a clear guide to its users. Also the fact that I can open any type of document in WPS Office really helps a lot. Another thing I praised in WPS Office is that Microsoft Excel formulas is compatible and runs smoothly in the spreadsheets of WPS Office.

Yes WPS Office is free but there is too much advertisements in a way that they are too annoying. One or two advertisements is fine, but having an advertisement from time to time really annoys me as an active user of WPS Office.

Vaja
Frontend Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My Experience using WPS office

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

most i liked about is its almost free, everyone can start using it for free, and it provides wide range of tools like spreadshits , words, slides and like that

i almost liked it much but sometimes i gets annoyed by ads it shows

Yenziwe
Finance Clerk in Südafrika
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

WSP Office Best App ever for Documents

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: 5 out of 5. you do everything in one app , you don't need to have many apps. You can edit your document easily, even the PDF document.

Best thing about WSP Office is that you can open all documents in one app. For example you can open a PDF document , words document and spreadsheet. You can also import and export data files in WSP Office. Search and filter are the best

The cloud storage is limited and the free version contains ads. Sometimes apps crash.

Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Office Suite for home and office needs

Kommentare: Overall, I think WPS Office offers a great assortment of features considering it's free. Though it doesn't come with a complete set of softwares (like with Microsoft, that has MS Access, Publisher, etc), it is a loghtweight application that provides you the basics of any Office Suite - Writer, Presentation maker, and Spreadsheet. It also has a cool UI, even better than most other alternatives. Despite the few issues it has, I am completely satisfied with WPS Office.

When I started using WPS Office, I was a bit skeptical. But the simple interface and amazing UI won me over. My favorite feature is the single-window mode. You no longer have to switch between windows and waste time to take a look at your spreadsheet while working on a presentation. You can switch between single-window mode or multi-window mode according to your needs. I also love the assortment of templates in every category. Be it a resume, a monthly schedule, or a presentation, WPS Office library has all sorts of templates for you. Even if you are a free user, you get access to a decent collection of templates. The appearance is also highly customizable with lot of color and character themes. It is lightweight and doesn't take up a lot of system resources, so that's a bonus. Most of all, it's free, and is offers much in terms of features compared to many other Office Suites.

I was disappointed to find that WPS Office cannot be integrated with Grammarly, which was a huge minus point for me. I have to open Grammarly separately to edit my documents. But otherwise, the in-built spellchecker is fine. Sometimes, when I installed the software for all users in my PC, it failed to show up on other user accounts. I also have had crashing issues a few times.

Basma Ehab
student in Ägypten
E-Learning, Selbstständig

An office with you anywhere and everywhere!

Kommentare: I have been using this app since 2 years and it is really a wonderful experience for me. I can get an access to document files of any format either from any PC or smartphone. Also, it has helped me to maintain different types of documents .My overall experience has been great and I strongly recommend using WPS Office.

WPS office is a very friendly App and its well equipped free version makes it a perfect choice for students like me as it makes me able to have all documents in a single app with all different options of PowerPoint, word, PDF etc. So it's very easy to find out required document. It doesn't need too much space in phone's memory unlike other apps I've used before. I found it more practical and much more easy to use.

Nothing except the fact that the free version does not provide as many features for pdf like it does for office package which is completely free so I had to buy most of the extra features like file compressor, pdf handle tools, extract pages, pic sharing, etc.

Revanth
Revanth
Application Engineer in Indien
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Document Reader for Android

Kommentare: My experience is good, Since I was able to open a range of Docs like Word, PPT, PDF, XLS and more with in just one application. This helped me save Storage, time and Effort.

WPS office is an amazing alternative for all MS Applications in android. I have been using it quite a lot. Its simple and have many features useful for Reading or Editing wide range of Documents. It has helped me to maintain all type of documents in my android and with that it takes less storage which is amazing.

Everything looks good but if Ads were not there few more people who doesn't like ads in Application they use might like it and prefer to use it. Apart from this I was not able to find any issues.

oscar alberto
oscar alberto
Supervisor de mantenimiento in Venezuela
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The best and most efficient alternative to traditional Microsoft office

Kommentare: Since I have office wps both in my every as well as in the work, it is easier to access the files that I have stored in the cloud, besides that I use several services and I find it excellent that both the desktop application and the mobile phone have the necessary integrations for the services in the cloud, so that at work I can use the storage services and in wps and upload or download the documents that are necessary.

It is an alternative to Microsoft office that is compatible with almost all platforms and operating systems today, such as Windows, Linux, Android and IOS, which makes it an excellent alternative platform, it is free with some limitations, however it has two extremely economical payment plans compared to the office option, this is much more economical, has the advantage that supports all types of native files and even supports all Microsoft office files, allowing you to open documents made with Microsoft office in wps without any problem or limitation of any kind, on the other hand the Android version is excellent allowing to make editions without major problems and very easily, in all its versions it has support for pdf files and I must emphasize that it has integrated several services in the cloud including the company's own.

What I do not like is with respect to the mobile version because despite having the Premium version installed it does not work full mobile version, I made all the recommendations and I still have the version but with limitations, I can view and open file but I can not make editions and create new documents, in technical support they have been good explaining me but I still have the problem

Bollin
Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful and easy to use WPS Office software

Kommentare: I use WPS Office to handle office tasks such as word processing, spreadsheets and presentations. It provides me with a featuall experience has been positive and I have found that WPS Office meets my office needs and increases my productivity.

What I like most about WPS Office is that it has the following features:Powerful features: WPS Office provides a wide range of features, including word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, etc., to meet my various needs in office work. Its features are comparable to mainstream office software and can easily handle a variety of office tasks.User-friendly interface: The interface of WPS Office software is designed to be simple and intuitive, easy to use. Both for beginners and experienced users, they can quickly adapt and perform its functions.Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Missing advanced features: Compared to Microsoft Office, WPS Office may lack some options and tools for some advanced features. This may limit the breadth of use for users who need more sophisticated features.Document Format Compatibility: Although the compatibility of WPS Office with Microsoft Office file formats has been improved, there may still be some special formats that cannot be opened or displayed correctly.Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Martha
Occupational Heth Nurse in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

An all in one document handling application

Kommentare: WPS has helped me to send signed business documents without pen and paper. I have been using it for more than a year now.

I like WPS because it is an all in one app. It supports word, PowerPoint, Excell and pdf. It is both a reader and an editing tool for all these file formats and it does the job efficiently. One special feature about WPS is that it allows for file merging and file compression flawlessly, which does not happen with many of its competing apps. Another special feature is that apart from the ordinary ENTER Button available on your Android keyboard, on WPS Excel, there is an extra ENTER button, which has a different function. When pressed, it creates a new line of characters within a cell, while the keyboard ENTER Button enters a new cell. WPS also gives an extra numeric keypad for quick entry of digits. Good for those who like to work with numbers. There is also an option for drawing and scribbling anything on your document. You can add your signature or demonstrate anything with a drawing. When typing, there is flexibility to zoom text by text wrapping. This helps to type and proofread a long text comfortably on your device. On pdf, WPS is capable of editing a pdf file. You can edit text, change font, change image, put a signature and much more. You can also print files from other file formats like .doc or .xls to pdf. This you can do even while offline.

Fonts do not give the impression of being genuine on WPS. That's the only challenge I have faced. Otherwise the app is uniquely good.

Halimatun
Halimatun
IT Manager in Malaysia
Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good document editor for mobile usage

The interface design is simple to use. The software has a variety of typefaces and formats to appeal to a wide range of users. It provides all of the features you want, such as spreadsheets, word processing, PowerPoint presentations, and even PDF editing, for a meager price compared to other choices such as Microsoft Office. If you load a WPS-edited document in Microsoft Word, the format will stay unaltered. Using your phone, you may make changes to documents and then send them to your computer.

The most severe drawback I've encountered in its free edition is the lack of support for Pdf documents in generating new ones or modifying existing ones. The 1 GB of free cloud storage is insufficient for storing data unless you keep only tiny files. It is missing a few sophisticated capabilities for customizable formatting.

Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

WPS Office

Kommentare: Overall I really like this software and I have been using it since 2017 and has had no problem with it what so ever.

What I like most about this software is that it is free and it is about 90 percent close to Microsoft Office all the way down to the format. If a person create a document using WPS and transfer the document to a Microsoft Office software, the format will stay exactly the same. I also like that this office provides most of the features that Microsoft Office provides and the best part is, it is completely free to use for the home users and only charge a very affordable price for a business. I also like the interface of the software, the ability to download templates for free and the ability to upload the document up to the cloud is a golden experience.

There is nothing I do not like about this software.

Abhishek
Abhishek
Sales Executive in Indien
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very reliable in every aspect

Kommentare: We are having a very nice experience about this wps word office. We use it daily to prepare a brief data of daily expenses on marketing and campaigns, uses it to create certain documents required for company to represent to the public. Many such things are there where the word is used and excel sheet is used.

There are lots of things which i like about the wps office. The first thing is that it comes in very compact size compared to many word software like Microsoft and google which i have used earlier. But this comes in very compact size, which works with the same efficiency but with less storage. Then the other good thing about it is that this comes with less pricing and subscription plan is much cheaper compared to others. Their customer support team is much dedicated every time we need help.

There's not a lot to dislike about the software. I have shifted to it from Microsoft word office due to it's smoothness and fast processing time.

Akila Tishan
Akila Tishan
Student in Sri Lanka
Forschung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easiest way to handle various files on the mobile

Kommentare: I have always used to open & edit documents (word, presentations, spreadsheet). I created attractive documents using templates easily. Templates are categorized in fields as design, finance, students &, etc.
The scanner is a very useful tool for the recognized text of documents and make pdf documents. Also, a QR code scanner. I used Pdf editing tool to include and remove pages on a pdf and to add notes on a pdf file. This is very helpful because I use many pdf types files on my academic works. Also, there are many developed tools like file compressor, merge documents. This helps to reduce the number of apps on my mobile.

It is very compatible to use on a smartphone. Gives higher features to edit or make in all types of office files. It is the easiest way to handle office files (word, ppt, spreadsheets, memo, pdf, etc.) on my mobile. Making new or edit MS ppt is very easy with it that was amazing... I have not experienced this on any other apps for mobiles. Also, in editing word documents and spreadsheet, it gives higher abilities to editing and attaching files. Also, this app recently empowered with a large template library to create documents easily.

Here I had to buy most of the extra features like pdf handle tools, file compressor, pic sharing, extract pages, etc. But the office package is completely free.

Nurain
Nurain
Human Resources Assistant in Malaysia
Versorgungsunternehmen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, but not perfect

Kommentare: My overall experience with this software is quite okay, as it has help me to view and editing my files on-the-go from my mobile phone.

I like that this software has its own desktop and mobile version of the platform. I can use the mobile version especially when i am out of my office and don't have my personal laptop with me at that time. This software can handle all of document type, like text processing and presentation document.

This is a good document generation software, but some of the tools on the software is still not as good as other platform, like Microsoft Office. It is frustrating when some of the tools that i need is not available in here yet.

Hillary
Freelancer in Kamerun
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

The perfect Office platform offered for free

Kommentare: I have made a countless presentations for both and large and small businesses. I have never had anyone tell me they couldn't open a file or report any problem with their presentation in all the months I have used the program and delivered presentations to folks in seminars . it takes some time to properly master, but after putting in the effort, one can achieve some amazing things with the software.

WPS Office has many great features like converting PDF to DOC file easily, I love it and always prefer to use it. It's a good application, you can read any file, it can be a presentation, a pdf. it is of good quality as a reading software. . This is a big problem, especially when the software is free. I decided to give it a try and it worked really well. Glad to use and recommend it.

Excel calculations don't work, files keep getting deleted. It would take me all day to write about how terrible this product is and how many hours, days, and weeks I wasted using it. But they can be closed manually. This is the only concern I have about this app. Terrible customer support and inconsistent performance. The desktop clipboard is corrupt all over the place and has wreaked havoc on other programs as well. It is completely unusable in our office software.

Tariro
Research Associate in Simbabwe
Forschung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

WPS The most Friendly and universally compatible office software!!

Kommentare: We use WPS on a daily basis for data research data capturing in the field and the experience has been awesome. WPS so far has proved to be the best and its quite user friendly which makes it easy to teach a novice how to use it.

Its very user friendly Very cool interface which makes it easy to follow through the functions Compatible with smartphones and tablets Compatible with electronic data capturing devices Enables quick and easy data capturing in the field Data captured in wps excel can easily be read using other office like microsoft on the laptop which makes it a very compatible software compared to others i have used You can read documents generated using other sottwares very easily with WPS

So far ot has not disappointed in any way

Priyanka
Student in Indien
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

WPS Office best software for students

I am using it since my college days. It has number of tools in one application. Many of students using it as effective tool. It provides facility of converting pdf from photos, word document etc. like many more facilities making it powerfull tool.

Sometimes it won't work properly on Android if it using for long time but for laptops won't have that problem.