Über WPS Office

Eine kostenlose Office-Suite mit Textschreiber, Kalkulationstabellen und Präsentationen-Anwendungen.

Erfahre mehr über WPS Office

Opens most of all the documentsUser friendlyCustomer support.

But they can be close manually. That is the only concern i worry about this app.

Bewertungen zu WPS Office

WPS Office hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.442 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du WPS Office bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.442)

Advertising
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great Free (with optional paid upgrades) Alternative to Microsoft Office Products

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar

Sandeep
Sandeep
Student in Nepal
Tierarzt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The new Era for Productivity !

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

WPS compiles a bunch of features to open the doc, ppt, doc, exl etc files to the full potential. It is one of the leading application for the students as it is much handy in the mobile for our daily use. The way it allows to edit, share, view, convert and manage the files is so much good that we have to appreciate it.

The one thing i hate about WPS is that the featureful and perfect app only comes to the paid version. It should have policies of usage to students at much cheaper price. One of the major flaw I found in WPS was i automatically saves opened file which causes the space problem in much cases.

Leigh
Leigh
Bus Dev and Strategic Planning Consultant in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Good product as office suite option

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has actually been quite good, there have been a few updates that were a little buggy, but WPS has generally cleaned that up fairly quickly.

I use the product as an alternative to MS Office, the standard Office Tools (documents, spreadsheets, presentations) all work well and I find the UI less cumbersome than the newer versions of MS Office. I also use the PDF editing tool and find it quite handy.

Although WPS comes with its own cloud storage service, and from what I can tell it works fine (limited experience) their integration with the bigger players in this space (Dropbox, OneDrive, etc) could be better.

Ray
researcher in Kanada
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cross-platform office suite with solid, but basic feature set that performs well.

Kommentare: I began using WPS during a work-term in China in the early 2000s and found it useful for working dual-language documents in English and Chinese as the software could easily handle Unicode documents that mixed English and Chinese characters. Overall, its a good option, especially for multi-language documents where you wish to ensure that formatting and language character sets are properly preserved and displayed.

- WPS performs basic tasks very well and without problems. - The basic version of WPS is free and is sufficient for many tasks. - The pro version reasonably priced for a yearly license. - Opens most MS Word documents and preserves formatting in the majority of cases. - WPS can open SmartArt diagrams created in MS Office. This is impressive! - Layout is intuitive and follows common office suite conventions so its easy to earn - Cross platform and runs well on Linux, Mac, and of course on Windows 10

The WPS official website does not state anywhere that the software is a product of KingSoft, China. This seems misleading and leads users to wonder why. The desktop version of the free version requires the user to watch ads to gain access to certain features. I find this manipulative and detracts from considering the software as a serious work tool. Performance of the Android version is marred by an overabundance of advertisement which detracts from serious use. Lacks some of the advanced features of MS Office 360, but this is forgivable as it is much less costly. However, there are alternatives available that offer serious competition to WPS Office.

Kamalkumar
Process Engineer in Deutschland
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best alternative to Microsoft Office

Kommentare: Excellent app, I can recommend to people, who have multiple file types to work with.

The all in one solution, no need to installation multiple apps for different file types. Compatibility with Office and PDF files is excellent.

The User interface could be more better, it is by no means bad, but real eye candy is not. I prefer the interface of Microsoft Office though.

Sebastian
Engineer in Polen
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Simpe rate for WPS Office from weekly user on Android

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Im really satisfied by using WPS Office, its completely enough for me as a simple user.

I mostly like the user-friendly interface, versatility, reliability and matching with MS Office tools.

Least I dont like the advertisements because Im using the free version of this app on my mobile. It was installed on my device as basis.

David Jonathan
CSR in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

WPS Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Free and east to use for everybody. will recommend to people

It is free and can be accessible by Students and workers

The other tools that is not accessible unlike microsoft

Sasikumar
Senior Software Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good tool to increase the productivity and work management

Kommentare: Its been a really good experience to use the WPS office for managing the documents and recommendable to one who uses the spreadsheet, text or presentations.

It is easy to understand and operate Easy of access Good interface

It will be better if have the options or tool to edit/modify the PDF and compressing the size of document

Mubanga
CEO in Sambia
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

WPS quality

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent, affordable, quality and easy to operate

I like it cause of how easy and affordable it is to use

Not being able to save data instantly when in need urgently

Ragu
Pharmacist in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best document management app for mobile

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: This is my first document reading app my mobile it's very comfortable for me. It completely same like MS Office and more comfortable for mobile to compare MS Office overall it is very good for me.

It is very comfortable for handle my documents in mobile phone. Very comfortable to read same like laptop view because they both mobile and laptop view options. The editing options are easy to handle.

No drawbacks have in WPS Office it's a best app for mobile.

Georgios
Engineer in Griechenland
Maritime Wirtschaft, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

WPS Office review

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I use WPS office daily for reading newspapers and for my job documents.
I use it for spreadsheet and presentations.
I suggest it to everyone because have very friendly interface.
I use it more than 2 years now and I'm very satisfied with my total experience.

Easy to install. Some devices they have already installed the WPS office. The basic feautures is for free.

You cannot control very well when you are scrolling to read a document. It stucks several times during the scrolling. Only the basic feautures is for free for anything else you have to pay extra.

Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Office Suite for home and office needs

Kommentare: Overall, I think WPS Office offers a great assortment of features considering it's free. Though it doesn't come with a complete set of softwares (like with Microsoft, that has MS Access, Publisher, etc), it is a loghtweight application that provides you the basics of any Office Suite - Writer, Presentation maker, and Spreadsheet. It also has a cool UI, even better than most other alternatives. Despite the few issues it has, I am completely satisfied with WPS Office.

When I started using WPS Office, I was a bit skeptical. But the simple interface and amazing UI won me over. My favorite feature is the single-window mode. You no longer have to switch between windows and waste time to take a look at your spreadsheet while working on a presentation. You can switch between single-window mode or multi-window mode according to your needs. I also love the assortment of templates in every category. Be it a resume, a monthly schedule, or a presentation, WPS Office library has all sorts of templates for you. Even if you are a free user, you get access to a decent collection of templates. The appearance is also highly customizable with lot of color and character themes. It is lightweight and doesn't take up a lot of system resources, so that's a bonus. Most of all, it's free, and is offers much in terms of features compared to many other Office Suites.

I was disappointed to find that WPS Office cannot be integrated with Grammarly, which was a huge minus point for me. I have to open Grammarly separately to edit my documents. But otherwise, the in-built spellchecker is fine. Sometimes, when I installed the software for all users in my PC, it failed to show up on other user accounts. I also have had crashing issues a few times.

Ishika
entreprenuer in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Amazing Office Tool everyone must have

Kommentare: WPS office looks extraordinary! It is awesome of the Office options I have seen as up to this point. It looks and feels better compared to Office itself, and that is high applause perceiving how long Office has been near. I simply love the way simple WPS Office is to utilize. It is a lot less expensive than Microsoft's 365, it is considerably more delightful and easy to use than Open Office, and it is an inside and out incredible piece of programming. I can prescribe it to everybody.

It is an option in contrast to Microsoft office that is viable with practically all stages and working frameworks today, for example, Windows, Linux, Android and IOS, which makes it an amazing elective stage, it is free for certain impediments, but it has two incredibly conservative installment plans contrasted with the workplace choice, this is considerably more affordable, enjoys the benefit that upholds a wide range of local records and even backings all Microsoft office records, permitting you to open reports made with Microsoft office in wps with no issue or limit of any sort, then again the Android form is astounding permitting to make releases without serious issues and effectively, in the entirety of its renditions it has support for pdf documents and I should underline that it has incorporated a few administrations in the cloud including the organization's own.

How I treat like is concerning the portable variant on the grounds that notwithstanding having the Premium rendition introduced it doesn't work full versatile adaptation, I made every one of the proposals I actually have the form yet with impediments, I can view and open record however I can not make releases and make new archives, in specialized help they have been great clarifying me yet I actually have the issue.

Gbenga
Gbenga
construction manager in Nigeria
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

An Affordable Alternative to Microsoft Office

Kommentare: I highly recommend WPS Office to anyone in need of a good office software solution, whether for personal or work use. With its affordability, user-friendly interface, and compatibility with Microsoft Office formats, WPS Office provides a great alternative to more expensive productivity suites. While there may be some advanced features missing or some aspects that are more difficult to use, the overall benefits and value of the software make it a compelling option for those looking to increase their productivity and efficiency.

I love the PDF editing features in WPS Office, which I find to be even better than other software, The most impactful features of WPS Office include its compatibility with Microsoft Office formats, its suite of productivity tools (word processing, spreadsheet creation, and presentation software), and its affordability. it is user-friendly and its interface is similar to Microsoft Office, making it easy to use for those familiar with that software.

I don't have personal issues with the software, However, I notice WPS Office does offer the ability to open and edit some Microsoft Office documents, but it usually comes out in the wrong formats.

Abbas Yusufzai
Abbas Yusufzai
Geologist in Pakistan
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

WPS Office.. A free and complete Office platform.

Kommentare: Using WPS Office is a wonderful experience for me. I can create ans access document files of any format from any PC or smartphone device.

WPS Office is easy to download and almost all its vital and important features are free. It is small and doesn't take up much space on my phone, yet it's quite useful. I can write, edit, and view any types of documents, including Word, Sheets, Power Point, and Pdf. All document programs are pre installed in the WPS Office, so there is no need to instal them separately. It is well-designed for mobile phone use and offers a wide range of functions as if you were using a computer on almost all platforms wether Windows, Linux, IOS or Android, etc.

No major flaws except for the fact that the free version does not provide as many features for pdf like it does for other office formats.

Member in Namibia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

WPS Office Suite - One of the Best!

Kommentare: WPS office suite has been my most go-to software, especially when using it on my phone to view or edit documents whilst in transit. I have come to like it because of its portability and ease to use.

WPS Office is very user-friendly software and can be used on multiple platforms, be it android or windows. I like it that, you only need to install one application that can be used to open different types of files (pdf, documents, spreadsheets or PowerPoint files)

I missed the ability to edit pdf files on the android version.

Nobukhosi
Self-employed in Simbabwe
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

WPS Office review

Kommentare: With WPS Office ,lm able to create documents and presentation and conduct so much more in one, Its my business diary

It is very easy to use and straight forward,It is user efficient, allows my computer to run smoothly,no drags.WPS Office has integrated, writer, spreadsheet, presentations and PDF tools into one usable platform easy to comprehend.

I think it doesn't have all required tools to edit pdf docs ,Not sure if it has spell check. About the safety and security of this app its not very clear about the data and privacy ,

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use the word processing and spreadsheet functions the most. They can be opened in the same interface, which is nice. They do everything competing products do, and sometimes more.

Fully replaces Microsoft Office (now office 365) and doesn't require me to pay a subscription fee every month. Doesn't force me to work in the cloud.

I don't have any complaints about this software. It fills the hole left behind when Microsoft forced users to pay monthly for software that doesn't need to be SaaS.

oscar alberto
oscar alberto
Supervisor de mantenimiento in Venezuela
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The best and most efficient alternative to traditional Microsoft office

Kommentare: Since I have office wps both in my every as well as in the work, it is easier to access the files that I have stored in the cloud, besides that I use several services and I find it excellent that both the desktop application and the mobile phone have the necessary integrations for the services in the cloud, so that at work I can use the storage services and in wps and upload or download the documents that are necessary.

It is an alternative to Microsoft office that is compatible with almost all platforms and operating systems today, such as Windows, Linux, Android and IOS, which makes it an excellent alternative platform, it is free with some limitations, however it has two extremely economical payment plans compared to the office option, this is much more economical, has the advantage that supports all types of native files and even supports all Microsoft office files, allowing you to open documents made with Microsoft office in wps without any problem or limitation of any kind, on the other hand the Android version is excellent allowing to make editions without major problems and very easily, in all its versions it has support for pdf files and I must emphasize that it has integrated several services in the cloud including the company's own.

What I do not like is with respect to the mobile version because despite having the Premium version installed it does not work full mobile version, I made all the recommendations and I still have the version but with limitations, I can view and open file but I can not make editions and create new documents, in technical support they have been good explaining me but I still have the problem

Bollin
Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful and easy to use WPS Office software

Kommentare: I use WPS Office to handle office tasks such as word processing, spreadsheets and presentations. It provides me with a featuall experience has been positive and I have found that WPS Office meets my office needs and increases my productivity.

What I like most about WPS Office is that it has the following features:Powerful features: WPS Office provides a wide range of features, including word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, etc., to meet my various needs in office work. Its features are comparable to mainstream office software and can easily handle a variety of office tasks.User-friendly interface: The interface of WPS Office software is designed to be simple and intuitive, easy to use. Both for beginners and experienced users, they can quickly adapt and perform its functions.Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Missing advanced features: Compared to Microsoft Office, WPS Office may lack some options and tools for some advanced features. This may limit the breadth of use for users who need more sophisticated features.Document Format Compatibility: Although the compatibility of WPS Office with Microsoft Office file formats has been improved, there may still be some special formats that cannot be opened or displayed correctly.Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

WPS office Review

Kommentare: I am using WPS office since 2+ years, earlier I was using MS office but it consumes a good ram/space then I switched to WPS office and honestly saying it provides almost features which MS office so and also it consumes less RAM, it is the best tool for android. Generally I am using this tool for converting JPG to PDF, jpeg to pdf, making ppt, creating spreadsheet and many more.WPS office allows to open each and every type of file that we received on email, WhatsApp or telegram.if I am not available on system and I need to check or have a quick look of ppts at that time WPS office is most suitable tool.I also uses WPS office for editing the pdfs that need to send to team members.Frankly saying it is a complete package application/tool, one should atleast give a try to this tool.

First of all WPS office is a good substitute/alternative of MS office in the market.It is free and easy to use. For a premium version need to pay but general features are free.WPS office consists of word, excel, pdf as well as PowerPoint, many problems one solution.one can use this tool in laptop as well as mobile, it's interface is simple and user friendly.The best part is it provides cloud storage facility,it can also supports the file create on Google docs.I would totally recommend WPS office tool.

I can say the security for the document can be improved. Also sometimes WPS office lags during initialising it as well as when transferring a files or sharing a document, if that can be improved then it would be great.Else WPS office is doing a good job.

Internet, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Free Office Documentation tool

Kommentare: Excellent.

Any startup or business professional like me can start using it easily anyday.

The tool needs to be used consistently across the entire team also if a third party or vendor uses MS Office then it will affect the relationship since your formatting keeps differing btw softwares.

Tiago
Comercial Designer in Portugal
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

An honest review about WPS Office

Kommentare: Overall, my experience using WPS Office has been positive. The software is easy to use and provides a wide range of features that are essential for an office suite. Its compatibility with Microsoft Office is a huge advantage, and its modern user interface is a refreshing change from traditional office suites. However, the limited selection of templates and occasional compatibility issues may be a deal-breaker for some users. Despite these shortcomings, I would still recommend WPS Office as a cost-effective alternative to Microsoft Office.

WPS Office is compatible with Microsoft Office documents, meaning you can open and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files without any issues. The interface is clean, modern and easy to navigate. The UI is designed with simplicity and functionality in mind, making it easy for users to find the features they need.WPS Office provides a wide range of features that are essential for an office suite. It includes tools for word processing, spreadsheet management, and presentation design. Additionally, it provides a PDF converter and a cloud-based file-sharing system.WPS Office is a cost-effective alternative to Microsoft Office. It is free to use, and the premium version costs less than Microsoft Office.

Despite its compatibility with Microsoft Office, some users have reported that formatting can sometimes be lost when converting documents between the two programs.

Akila Tishan
Akila Tishan
Student in Sri Lanka
Forschung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easiest way to handle various files on the mobile

Kommentare: I have always used to open & edit documents (word, presentations, spreadsheet). I created attractive documents using templates easily. Templates are categorized in fields as design, finance, students &, etc.
The scanner is a very useful tool for the recognized text of documents and make pdf documents. Also, a QR code scanner. I used Pdf editing tool to include and remove pages on a pdf and to add notes on a pdf file. This is very helpful because I use many pdf types files on my academic works. Also, there are many developed tools like file compressor, merge documents. This helps to reduce the number of apps on my mobile.

It is very compatible to use on a smartphone. Gives higher features to edit or make in all types of office files. It is the easiest way to handle office files (word, ppt, spreadsheets, memo, pdf, etc.) on my mobile. Making new or edit MS ppt is very easy with it that was amazing... I have not experienced this on any other apps for mobiles. Also, in editing word documents and spreadsheet, it gives higher abilities to editing and attaching files. Also, this app recently empowered with a large template library to create documents easily.

Here I had to buy most of the extra features like pdf handle tools, file compressor, pic sharing, extract pages, etc. But the office package is completely free.

Volodymyr
Volodymyr
Marketing Content Manager in Ukraine
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Just like MS Office minus excessive fat plus user experience

Kommentare: As far as multi-platform office suites go - WPS Office presents one of the most balanced solutions. It is easy to use, the features are effective and there is no excessive fat that bogs down the programs productivity. It is streamlined to the core features and that is all you can ask from an office suire.

WPS Office is like MS Office minus all the stuff you don't really use. That's basically all you need to know. Since the purpose of an office suite is to create certain types of documents without making the user burst into tears - it seems strange that no one tries to go for the "basic barebones" option. WPS Office does just that. It does its job pretty well and it never attracts your attention with dubious lags, drag and crashes as it often happens with other office suites loaded to the brim with the stuff that you don't need. Its greatest asset is a mobile app which is probably the best mobile office suite experience i have ever had. It is easy to use and you rarely if ever manage to mess things up with it.

There are some uncomfortable feature limitations - such as somewhat clumsy Spreadsheets editing interface and image inserting in Writer. Also - there is no grammar check which is a downer for many.

Antwort von Kingsoft Office Software

Thanks for your feedback. We will take your comments into consideration when designing future features of the application.