Über WPS Office

Eine kostenlose Office-Suite mit Textschreiber, Kalkulationstabellen und Präsentationen-Anwendungen.

Erfahre mehr über WPS Office

Easy to integrate with Windows/Linux/MAC and Android/iOS.

But they can be close manually. That is the only concern i worry about this app.

Bewertungen zu WPS Office

WPS Office hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 725 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie WPS Office bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Tobel A.
Tobel A.
IT technician in Uganda
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

WPS Office Review

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: WPS office has proved to be reliable in so many ways, the Android version supports even weaker and lower Android versions.

Being able to read and edit pdf document formats sounds incredible.

Most features are functional only purchased version.

Jhn O.
Jhn O.
Web Developer in Kenia

WPS Office

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: This product has really help me any doing various documentations in my work area and in my academic field. It is a very resourceful product that i really recommend to other people

I like the fact that i can install this product in mobile phone and use it anywhere. It is also very simple and easy to use.

This product according to me has nothing that i dislike about it.

Randy R.
owner /operator in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

wps

3 vor 3 Wochen Neu

i like the things that they offer for the free trial

i dont like that the free trial isnt long enough to really decide if you want to upgrade

Esad S.
Esad S.
Regional Manager in Frankreich
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

All in one development tool for anyone

Kommentare: Day to day operations are much easier with WPS than any other software in the market and I have tried them all

It is integrated in just one big product and you do not need to jump from program to program. Beside that you have an online storage capabilities which is an additional bonus. Having a luxury to access your work from anywhere in the world is just remarkable

Well I'm a big fan of personalization and that is something WPS can add in the future, beside that it is a wonderful product

Member Service in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Subscriptions are for the birds.

Kommentare: The main business problem solved is no annual fee.

I got tired of paying a subscription service annually I wanted a one and done. WPS is the product I was looking for and I'm so glad I use it to this day.

The only con that this program has is the presentation AKA "PowerPoint". It's lackluster and not really worth your time.

Tshepiso T.
Freelancer in Südafrika
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Have an office everywhere you go.

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great, even scan my documents using WPS Office. so it has turned into an office for because it has everything I need.

With WPS office you have a computer everywhere. I like the updated one, you are even able to fill in a form and put a signature. This software allows you to read your notes, books and downloaded pdf documents and still be able to make notes or write comments. With WPS word you can access the same tools you have on your computer. It has various tools such as, the school tool, document translation and many more . With this Software you can play your day as well your month.

I wish at has an alarm setter. So it can remind us some tasks.

Assistant Sustainability in Sri Lanka
Bekleidung & Mode, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Make the day today works with WPS office

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I familiarized with WPS when I was studying in University. I largely used the WPS using my mobile phone and tablet. It is easy to manage all types of documents like word, excel, PPT, PDF and it makes my day to day works easier.

It is very easy to read and edit and make new word documents, Presentation and spreadsheet and to convert any document to PDF. Another best option is the scanner using mobile camera. All day today needs are on hand with WPS office which can use from anywhere without laptop or desktop.

No any major Cons. But sometimes when the mobile phone is connected with the internet some advertisements are appeared in free version. So, this makes some disturbance.

Sana R.
Sana R.
Occupational therapy student in Pakistan
Alternative Medizin, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

WPS office is effective for all type documents

4 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Iam using this app since 4 years and still got nothing friendly app associated with it. As it has helped me to maintain all types of documents.

WPS office is very friendly App for my studies as I have all documents in a single app with all options of PowerPoint, work, PDF etc. So it's very easy to find out required document or doesn't need too much space in phone's memory.

Sometimes PDF take time to open which is annoying a little bit. Last month ago I have faced some issues as I have lost some documents too but now it have been resolved but still I found some difficulty to share documents directly.

Sharifah S.
Student in Malaysia
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Have great multiuses

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

What I like the most about this software is that it can view PDF files and edit those files free without charge. Rather than other softwares I've used before, this one is more practical and very easy to use.

What I dislike about this software is that you can't really collab with other users and sometimes you'd have problems when editing the documents (such as weird document formats, etc).

Lucky U.
Lucky U.
Project coordinator in Nigeria
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A mobile office!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Apart from the little problems or disadvantage of this software, it's a good and superb software.

1. An application software to use the documents and edit or share from anywhere you are. 2. Easy to use anytime and any day. 3. It has all office tools in one place and managing your documents and exporting files on your mobile which other softwares can compete with it.

1. Not all features are available 2. Unable to correct all grammars 3.No security on my documents from the software.

Maaz K.
Maaz K.
Student in Pakistan

WPS Office..

Kommentare: WPS Office is among the top notch office suites that provides all office programs in one place. It love it for its simplicity and light weight.

WPS Office is and inclusive software hosting all important office platforms like word, spreadsheet, powerpoint, and pdf viewer etc at on place. It has a very basic and easy to use interface. It has a widely used free version which is pretty much loaded with all important features and functionalities of the above mentioned softwares. It is available on all computer and smartphone platforms and works equally well on them. Its smartphone version is very useful in ordee to work on the go. You can access your files on other devices just by logging in to it with the same account. Sharing files with friends on different platforms is very easy on it.

Its free version provide somewhat limited functionalities in regard of PDF files, like you cannot create a new fdf in the unpaid version. Also it shows ads in between in the free version but that is something they generate revenue through to keep providing free services.

IT MANAGER in Indonesien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

WPS is the best alternate for Office

Kommentare: overall, I am satisfied with the performance of WPS. WPS can cover all the needs I need at a cheap or adequate price

I've been using WPS since a few years ago. I think wps is the same as office in general. in terms of form and function are the same. even when compared to that one famous brand, wps is the best competitor. because it can match in terms of function and friendlier in terms of price. for WPS presentation, it is superior to its competitors. and WPS provide free version for you.

I think for now I have not found the failure of WPS. maybe WPS is just not as popular as the other software. oh yes, if you calculate using the WPS spreadsheet in large sizes even more than 100 mb, my advice is to use WPS enterprise

Gabriella N.
Gabriella N.
Process Design Engineer and CEO in Südafrika
Metallabbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A highly competitive office suite, at no cost!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: WPS Office allows you to open files of five different formats within one window as different tabs!
This makes work seamless and easy!

I like WPS its a competitive office suite, at no cost! It is an all in one platform, with three basic programs, Writer, Spreadsheets, and Presentations. You can create and open documents with these different programs all in one window as separate tabs. This is a plus for me, it makes work so much cleaner, and manageable. More often than not I am working on over five different documents. When working with WPS Office I do not have to struggle to maximize the actual document I need by trial and error or by reading small wording on minimized windows. I just maximize the WPS window and easily find the document tab I need. Within the open window, you can navigate through several Writer, Spreadsheets, and Presentations documents. The different document tabs can also be pulled out as separate windows if needed. WPS Office also has a PDF viewer option, with a number of features including PDF to Word, PDF to Excel, and Merge PDF, I mostly use the viewer. Another great aspect of WPS Office is that it can open webpages as tabs from the same window you are working from. Saving you time and effort of having to move back and forth between your work and web browser!

I like how you are able to open different documents of varying formats from the same window, but it would be nice to be able to open more document formats or rather if WPS Office could add more programs?

Bosko A.
Customer service in USA
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

WPS Office - a decent office tool

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: WPS Office is a fine piece of software that comes in a compact size and is really straight forward. It can be used on virtually any PC since it doesn't take up nor require much resources. There are some downsides to it but still, WPS Office is a great tool and comes in handy all the time.

WPS Office offers a great alternative to the Microsoft Office suite, supports various file types and has a very familiar workspace and interface. It allows users to accomplish all of the basic and medium complexity level tasks, while also doing really well with very complex and demanding tasks as well. The ability to recognize and correctly interpret complicated files created in other programs makes it a very useful tool.

When complex files are created, regardless of which tool from the suite was used, the files tend to show differently arranged to other users, especially if they are using some other Office suite (eg. MS Office). The layout of the file seems perfect in Spreadsheets but the same file doesn't look as good in Excel even though the file extension is the same for both tools (.xlsx). The same issue relates to Word. This can be an issue when tools are used to create final products for customers, eg. invoices or calculations.

Content Curation and Market Intelligence in Indien
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Office Suite for home and office needs

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I think WPS Office offers a great assortment of features considering it's free. Though it doesn't come with a complete set of softwares (like with Microsoft, that has MS Access, Publisher, etc), it is a loghtweight application that provides you the basics of any Office Suite - Writer, Presentation maker, and Spreadsheet. It also has a cool UI, even better than most other alternatives. Despite the few issues it has, I am completely satisfied with WPS Office.

When I started using WPS Office, I was a bit skeptical. But the simple interface and amazing UI won me over. My favorite feature is the single-window mode. You no longer have to switch between windows and waste time to take a look at your spreadsheet while working on a presentation. You can switch between single-window mode or multi-window mode according to your needs. I also love the assortment of templates in every category. Be it a resume, a monthly schedule, or a presentation, WPS Office library has all sorts of templates for you. Even if you are a free user, you get access to a decent collection of templates. The appearance is also highly customizable with lot of color and character themes. It is lightweight and doesn't take up a lot of system resources, so that's a bonus. Most of all, it's free, and is offers much in terms of features compared to many other Office Suites.

I was disappointed to find that WPS Office cannot be integrated with Grammarly, which was a huge minus point for me. I have to open Grammarly separately to edit my documents. But otherwise, the in-built spellchecker is fine. Sometimes, when I installed the software for all users in my PC, it failed to show up on other user accounts. I also have had crashing issues a few times.

Michelle A.
Legal Assistant in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

WPS Office for the win!

Kommentare: I have used the presentation and spreadsheets features from WPS Office at work many different times and they have always been such wonderful assets to me. I find it very easy to use and I love the basic components to the entire software. I have probably created over 2000 documents in WPS Office and do not see myself stopping anytime soon. It is also relatively small in size, so it was a quick and easy download and does not take up much space on your computer/phone. For anyone who is used to MS Office and thinks that it is the leading software out there, please do me a favor and give this a try. I promise you will not regret it!

WPS Office is a free office suite that provides you three extremely useful applications: Writer, Spreadsheets and Presentation.The user interface is quite easy to navigate and includes all major formatting options. It is possible to easily work with documents and spreadsheets using WPS Office. Personally, I have been using WPS Office for as long as I can remember. I consider it by far superior to MS Office, having tried them both. It also has a Mobile version that you can download on your phone which is pretty amazing. This has allowed me in the past to access various homework assignments on the go while taking college courses. It has all the features one could possibly want or need. It is my go-to software whenever I need to create a document, spreadsheet or presentation.

Nothing! I have always been impressed with this software ever since the day I found it. For a long time I was always a MS Office girl because I did not think to look for other options. One day after repeatedly experiencing numerous different technical difficulties and lagging while using MS Office I decided that I was done with this software. It could not be the only choice out there and I was determined to find something better and I did!

Osagumwenro progress A.
Osagumwenro progress A.
Management Trainee in Nigeria
Regierungsbeziehungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A holistic appraisal of WPS Office + Recommendations

Kommentare: WPS office is among the power houses of word processing solution. The pros are quite exciting and the app is quite effective. I recommend it for all your business needs.

A recent update allows you to project your slides via WIFI while further allowing you to make impressions on your mobile. I guess this is one of its niche right now. It may be in another software, but I have no idea of it. The drag-up and drop-down tool on WPS mobile is very convenient to use, and it reduces the clutter that would have been experienced when you have so many icons scattered across the screen. A very suitable word processor for all your professional/business needs. WPS office utilizes very little space on your hard disk. Likewise, if you have a 16/32gb RAM on your mobile, you do not need to worry about unnecessary files or processes that fill up space and reduces productivity. The software works across many platforms and its cloud functions allows your to work flow efficiently across these platforms. I sometimes start a document on my windows desktop at work, edit on my android, and send to my boss’ iPad for review.

“File collapsed accidentally” is an error I encounter some times when I run this app on my android. I don’t know if its from my device, Kingsoft should look into minor bugs such as this. When I receive a word document on my mobile and I edit it on WPS, I cannot save at once. Rather, I am directed to a “Save as” page. I feel this is clumsy. When I close the app, files are not automatically deleted/closed. I recently saw a log of open documents I worked on over the months. On the long term, such cached data may take up much space and start to make the app or the phone lag. It’s possible for a rookie user to look for certain options endlessly, so I would advise a little introduction/tutorial package on the app. The 1GB of cloud storage isn't much. It does my bidding though, just saying. The recommendations on Spell check are not accurate some times in terms of syntax, grammar, and semantics. As an English and Literature major, Kingsoft could rely on my expertise in this regard.

Oscar alberto C.
Oscar alberto C.
Supervisor de mantenimiento in Venezuela
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The best and most efficient alternative to traditional Microsoft office

Kommentare: Since I have office wps both in my every as well as in the work, it is easier to access the files that I have stored in the cloud, besides that I use several services and I find it excellent that both the desktop application and the mobile phone have the necessary integrations for the services in the cloud, so that at work I can use the storage services and in wps and upload or download the documents that are necessary.

It is an alternative to Microsoft office that is compatible with almost all platforms and operating systems today, such as Windows, Linux, Android and IOS, which makes it an excellent alternative platform, it is free with some limitations, however it has two extremely economical payment plans compared to the office option, this is much more economical, has the advantage that supports all types of native files and even supports all Microsoft office files, allowing you to open documents made with Microsoft office in wps without any problem or limitation of any kind, on the other hand the Android version is excellent allowing to make editions without major problems and very easily, in all its versions it has support for pdf files and I must emphasize that it has integrated several services in the cloud including the company's own.

What I do not like is with respect to the mobile version because despite having the Premium version installed it does not work full mobile version, I made all the recommendations and I still have the version but with limitations, I can view and open file but I can not make editions and create new documents, in technical support they have been good explaining me but I still have the problem

Goran S.
Owner in Kroatien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An amazing office tool

Kommentare: WPS office looks great! It is the best of the Office alternatives I have found so far. It looks and feels better than Office itself, and that is high praise seeing how long Office has been around. I just love how easy WPS Office is to use. It is much cheaper than Microsoft's 365, it is much more beautiful and user friendly than Open Office, and it is an all around great piece of software. I can only recommend it to everyone.

It has a built-in PDF editor. That seems to be an underrated feature that all office tools should have incorporated. I also very much liked how beautiful WPS looks and how easy it is to navigate.

I could not find one single fault with WPS Office. Even the price for Business users is very reasonable, compared to the cheapest 365 subscription.

Martha M.
Occupational Heth Nurse in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

An all in one document handling application

Kommentare: WPS has helped me to send signed business documents without pen and paper. I have been using it for more than a year now.

I like WPS because it is an all in one app. It supports word, PowerPoint, Excell and pdf. It is both a reader and an editing tool for all these file formats and it does the job efficiently. One special feature about WPS is that it allows for file merging and file compression flawlessly, which does not happen with many of its competing apps. Another special feature is that apart from the ordinary ENTER Button available on your Android keyboard, on WPS Excel, there is an extra ENTER button, which has a different function. When pressed, it creates a new line of characters within a cell, while the keyboard ENTER Button enters a new cell. WPS also gives an extra numeric keypad for quick entry of digits. Good for those who like to work with numbers. There is also an option for drawing and scribbling anything on your document. You can add your signature or demonstrate anything with a drawing. When typing, there is flexibility to zoom text by text wrapping. This helps to type and proofread a long text comfortably on your device. On pdf, WPS is capable of editing a pdf file. You can edit text, change font, change image, put a signature and much more. You can also print files from other file formats like .doc or .xls to pdf. This you can do even while offline.

Fonts do not give the impression of being genuine on WPS. That's the only challenge I have faced. Otherwise the app is uniquely good.

Abbas yusufzai K.
Abbas yusufzai K.
Geologist in Pakistan
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

WPS Office.. A free and complete Office platform.

Kommentare: Using WPS Office is a wonderful experience for me. I can create ans access document files of any format from any PC or smartphone device.

WPS Office is easy to download and almost all its vital and important features are free. It is small and doesn't take up much space on my phone, yet it's quite useful. I can write, edit, and view any types of documents, including Word, Sheets, Power Point, and Pdf. All document programs are pre installed in the WPS Office, so there is no need to instal them separately. It is well-designed for mobile phone use and offers a wide range of functions as if you were using a computer on almost all platforms wether Windows, Linux, IOS or Android, etc.

No major flaws except for the fact that the free version does not provide as many features for pdf like it does for other office formats.

Instructor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

WPS Office

Kommentare: Overall I really like this software and I have been using it since 2017 and has had no problem with it what so ever.

What I like most about this software is that it is free and it is about 90 percent close to Microsoft Office all the way down to the format. If a person create a document using WPS and transfer the document to a Microsoft Office software, the format will stay exactly the same. I also like that this office provides most of the features that Microsoft Office provides and the best part is, it is completely free to use for the home users and only charge a very affordable price for a business. I also like the interface of the software, the ability to download templates for free and the ability to upload the document up to the cloud is a golden experience.

There is nothing I do not like about this software.

Halimatun Z.
Halimatun Z.
IT Manager in Malaysia
Buchhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good document editor for mobile usage

The interface design is simple to use. The software has a variety of typefaces and formats to appeal to a wide range of users. It provides all of the features you want, such as spreadsheets, word processing, PowerPoint presentations, and even PDF editing, for a meager price compared to other choices such as Microsoft Office. If you load a WPS-edited document in Microsoft Word, the format will stay unaltered. Using your phone, you may make changes to documents and then send them to your computer.

The most severe drawback I've encountered in its free edition is the lack of support for Pdf documents in generating new ones or modifying existing ones. The 1 GB of free cloud storage is insufficient for storing data unless you keep only tiny files. It is missing a few sophisticated capabilities for customizable formatting.

David I.
David I.
Sales in Kanada
Telekommunikation, Selbstständig

Great Alternative for M.S.Office in your Phone

Kommentare: - You don't need to have internet when using it and it works perfectly fine, you can save your data and save your work in your phone.

- This is an awesome software. - It has PDF, Document, Spread Sheets, Memo and Scanner. - You can edit it all is the complete deal with in your phone. - The responsiveness and the user interface is very well designed. - Compatible with it all. - You can save in your documents in phone or tablet, on their cloud, drop box, g drive - You can export as PDF - You can work in your computer the same files you are working with in your phone. - Email the documentation with ease or share it anywhere - The price is so affordable extremely good.

I really have nothing bad to say about this software it is indeed that good, maybe for the free version would be the ads but even their ads are not in your face and is understandable for a free version you need to sustain your service somehow.

Aminuddin B.
Aminuddin B.
Information Technology Manager in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

WPS Office has everything i need for document solutions

Kommentare: Easy to use, help with document solutions that i much needed.

WPS Office can manage all the document file format like word and excel, and it can be easily opened on other document processing software like Microsoft Office 365 without any compatibility issue. Not only in computer, it also has application for viewing and editing document in smartphone settings.

One of the least that i liked about this software is, the document editor is not rich in feature and some of the tools to editing the document layout is not properly develop. The smartphone version is full of advertisement and very messy as the advert is keep popping up.