RealTime at SRA

Bewertet am 3.2.2017
Ashley C.
Clinical Research and Regulatory Specialist
Forschung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: RealTime is something of a go to at our company. Any time anyone has a question regarding a study, a participant, scheduling, our answer to each other is always, "did you check RealTime?" The best part is that through RealTime we're always able to get the answers that we need. And if it's not something we're sure RealTime can give us, the support staff is always more than happy to walk us through a feature that we may not have realized existed. We have been using RealTime for close to two years now, and through updates and additional features, there really isn't anything RealTime can't provide for us. In regulatory, I especially love the document feature. It centralizes a place for our consents and protocols so that when coordinators or the marketing department has a question, they can reference the source material. The addition of subject documents has been invaluable as well. Rather than coming up with a filing system that's arguably archaic, it makes it easy to reference a participant's prescreen right in their profile. It saves us space and time to be able to have this information readily available. The best thing, though, I could say about RealTime is that is has features we didn't know we wanted. I could try to come up with things that could be added or improved on, but the truth is RealTime is always a step ahead of us. Every time a new feature is launched, I find myself saying, "oh yeah, that would be helpful!"

Vorteile: The ease of use and the availability for help. We have interns and some staff who only use RealTime for specific things, like referencing the calendar, or scheduling appointments. Because RealTime is so user friendly, we don't have to spend much time training our new staff on how it works. And even if a training session is required, it's great that the team at RealTime can provide this for us.

Nachteile: I honestly do not have any complaints at this time.

von RealTime-CTMS an 21.3.2017

Ashley, thank you so much for the great review! This is great news that RealTime has become such an important system for your site and staff. We enjoy working with your team as much as you enjoy working with RealTime!

Cool Software that is always improving

Bewertet am 11.2.2019
Brent N.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great way to implement a paperless trial site without using disparate systems. Awesome support and always improving features.

Vorteile: Support is friendly and quick to respond. Improvements are implemented on a regular basis and suggestions are taken seriously. The product is always evolving. Training is excellent. Cost of the product is very competitive and allows you to scale without taking on too much risk. Product features are progressive for the industry such as offering eSOURCE. The system is pretty easy to learn overall. The ability to purchase different pieces of the system a la carte is very nice and integration between the different pieces is reasonably good, though some future improvements would really make it stand out. Overall, RealTime is a fantastic company to work with and they have a great product.

Nachteile: Navigating on a web-based platform can be a little slower than a desktop install at times, even on a quick connection, but I would say the convenience of connecting outweighs the downside. The phone app is still a work in progress but is a bit limited at this point compared to the web version. Some features are buried in the menus and not the most intuitive or efficient to navigate to, but overall the system is very easy to use.

The best and the easiest

Bewertet am 25.9.2019
Meghan V.
Patient Recruitment Specialist
Pharmazeutika, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: RealTime makes it so easy to keep track of every referral, patient information, paperwork, study details, etc. They are integrated with our website, so those who apply for a study there go directly into our patient database. They have also started to integrate with marketing companies, so each referral from that ad campaign is put directly into our database, instead of having to access a portal and put them in manually. It really couldn't be easier. Being able to text patients directly from RealTime and send appointment reminders is a feature that I love as well. I can't think of anything they don't do. On top of that, I have had a great costumer service experience. Every team member I work with goes above and beyond to make sure all my concerns are addressed as soon as possible.

Nachteile: I am hoping that they integrate with more marketing companies in the future.

Manage your patients with ease

Bewertet am 20.2.2019
Ashleigh W.
Study Coordinator
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall experience is really good. The customer service team are lovely and really knowledgeable. Response times are quick even considering the time difference (we are in NZ, they are in US).

Vorteile: The ability to monitor and track easily where every patient is within a trial.
Having a database full of potential patients that is easy to manage, access and view.
Having the access for all study team means we can all be on the same page with patient care.
EDOCS portal where the CRA and sponsor can have access to site documents such as CVs, training and calibration information. They can access it from anywhere so it saves us having to email things and constantly print and send documents to sponsors they can access it remotely and print it themselves.

Nachteile: There are no real cons as such. The ESOURCE system we have been trialling still needs some further development but RealTime offer a lot of great solutions.

RealTime has been a big help for our finances!

Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Lindsey H.
Study Start-Up and Regulatory Manager
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We needed a CTMS that helped us separate from our SMO and go into research on our own. This software helped us get set up and organized from Day 1, easing the transition to perform all administrative functions in house instead of outsourcing.

Vorteile: I love how the accounting side helps link patient visits to reimbursements. This has made my job so much better for AP/AR and tracking payments.

Nachteile: There is a learning curve, but once you get past that, it really is easy to use!

BEST CTMS OUT THERE

Dalyn B.
Director of Research
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Having used other systems I can emphatically state that this is the best system available no matter what your size is. It has paid for itself over and over. Most systems have you frustrated for the first several months getting used to little quirks. This system is so easy to use that frustration has not been an issue. The online video tutorials are great for bringing on new staff. This system was created by a site and it shows! Don't make my mistake and choose a less expensive system first because trust me doing it right from the beginning would have been much easier. Although when you look at the new features of this system you will save time and money over the other systems. If you have another system though they are great to work with and migration was easier than I thought it would be.

Vorteile: This system is so user-friendly. Training is done in a third of the time as compared to other systems and I feel that I can use all of the features because they are easy to understand.

Nachteile: We are having some calendar issues with outside MDs seeing the company calendar

von RealTime-CTMS an 10.2.2017

Hello Dalyn, thank you for your glowing review! We are happy that RealTime is so instrumental in helping your site conduct clinical trials. Our system allows for assigning and unassigning calendars to providers. If we haven't already, we will reach out to make sure your site is configured for this.

How did we even function before RealTime-CTMS??

Bewertet am 22.2.2019
Megan M.
Site Director
Forschung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: RealTime-CTMS makes it possible to complete tasks quickly. Having used other systems in the past, it was daunting to complete the most basic tasks such as adding a new patient and scheduling an appointment. Our biggest complaint with other systems was it took "too many clicks" to get these things done. This is not the case with RealTime-CTMS. This was clearly created by people who know about clinical trial ops. Everything we do on a daily basis is present in this system and is very intuitive and user friendly. The on-boarding training is excellent and site-specific. They even record it so that you can provide it to new staff.

Nachteile: There is nothing that I don't like but I do have a few things on my wish-list such as Outlook integration and allowing a user preference to show times in AM/PM format. We want to utilize the RealTime-Text feature but are concerned that many patients would get confused with the military time format.

Comprehensive Platform for Research Sites

Bewertet am 7.12.2016
Lora P.
Director of Clinical Research
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our site has been utilizing RealTime for approximately 5 years and it has been instrumental to our overall growth, including expansion to multiple locations. RealTime provides a single platform that encompasses all of our site's needs. Not only does the software serve as a trial management system, it also includes patient appointment reminders via text messages, an electronic regulatory system and a stipend payment system. Additionally, the system is fully integrated with our company website. RealTime is a user friendly system that has increased organization, productivity and recruitment goals for our site. As a site director, I find the system a must have to monitor the work flow of my coordinators and recruiters. Additionally, it is invaluable for study payment accountability and invoicing. RealTime is our site's go to CTMS!

von RealTime-CTMS an 10.2.2017

Hi Lora. We are very happy to hear that our software has helped your site tremendously. As our first CTMS customer, we really appreciate your loyalty and look forward to continuing our service to you and your team.

RealTime: It's Far More Than A CTMS

Bewertet am 21.9.2018
Gary l. N.
Chief Business Officer
Forschung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Having so our processes and materials sensibly organized and readily accessible in one place has improved our overall efficiency. It supports our QA/ QC processes in ways that have allowed us to improve the quality of our data and accounts receivable. We are especially impressed with all the the staff at RealTime. The quality of training, support and maintenance has been excellent.

Vorteile: Great user interface, sensible workflow/ navigation and exceptional functionality aside, it was designed, developed and continues to be enhanced by people who have actually done clinical trials. This is evident in every aspect of the software. The whole product suite and related offerings, e.g., eDocs, eSource, SitePAY and Text are terrific, and for us it is evolving to be an overall Business Management System.

Nachteile: We would like to see more granularity in access privileges.

RealTime Review by Oklahoma Heart Hospital Research Foundation

Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Linda C.
Director, Business Operations
Forschung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have had a great experience with RealTime. I feel it's easy to navigate and sadly we probably are not using it to it's fullest extent!

Vorteile: Very user friendly and easy to navigate. I really like the University section where you can view videos of how to do things!

Nachteile: Putting in payments you can't put too much in for a visit or it gives you a message and then it won't let you go back. Also could use an undo button - I was entering a study and got everything entered and accidentally deleted it and had to start all over! :(

Great Software!

Bewertet am 2.2.2017
Amanda B.
Regulatory Specialist
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: RealTime has made the running of our research office so much more efficient. The customer service is always courteous, knowledgeable and FAST! We had an issue with fraud at our site and RealTime came along beside us and expedited getting RealTime Pay started at our site. The staff and the subjects love RealTime Pay. It has made stipend payments much easier. Our site also utilizes eDocs, Text and of course, CTMS. We have been very happy with this software. The reports have been very helpful. We have also been impressed with how RealTime listens to the needs of their customers. Many of the new features and upgrades have been the direct result of conversations they have with their sites. Overall, we are extremely happy with RealTime and always recommend to all of our associates.

Vorteile: Easy to use

Nachteile: Hard to enter a refund if the sponsor overpays

von RealTime-CTMS an 21.3.2017

Hello Amanda, thank you for your great review! We are happy to hear that our PAY product was able to solve your fraud issue and now your site can experience the admin/accounting efficiency this product provides. We will reach out to you to review how the system handles sponsor over-payments. We look forward to continued growth together.

Flexible Product to Fit Your Site's Needs

Bewertet am 25.6.2019
Nicole S.
Site Manager
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The overall experience has been great and there are still a lot more awesome features that we still have to add on over time. I'm really looking forward to the future with RealTime as they are always ahead of the latest and greatest options out there for site!

Vorteile: This software allows you to have an efficient workflow and is easy to use. The mobile app is really great when you have multiple sites and traveling on the road a lot. The training is very simple and easy to understand and the fact that you get a recording after each session really helps. Also the university section is very user friendly. The fact that the RealTime team listens and truly cares about each sites concerns or needs is great. They are partnering with you to make your site successful!

Nachteile: So far anything I have seen as a con RealTime team has been able to offer a solution or even add a feature.

Great software!

Bewertet am 31.5.2019
Nai-ying W.
Study/Regulatory Coordinator
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love it because it makes my life easier. when I am asked a question, I can usually get the answers from RT every quickly. When we first got on board with RT, I liked the fact that RT spread out the trainings overtime rather than one training in the beginning and we would be left alone to struggle through the learning curve.
We are a small operation and I am the only one is using it but I am able to give the entire team bird’s eye view of the studies.

Vorteile: The recruitment part of the product is where I am benefited the most with the way how I can track the communications and many other features. We don’t miss the potential subjects. The visit tracking is so easy to use.

Nachteile: I haven’t been able to figure out how to best track the other arms besides study visits. For instance, on protocol deviation It did give me the dates but not the reason why unless I go into each one of them.

RealTime Review by Segal Trials: Powerful CTMS!

Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Mammie K.
Marketing Specialist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The overall experience with the reps has been a pleasure going above and beyond to find solutions to any issues that we may have. They are always finding ways to improve the user experience and being having great customer support team each step of the way.

Vorteile: I love how everything you could think of that is needed to run a clinical trial is all in one place. Allowing sites to be very efficient and effective. We love from a recruitment aspect that most of our efforts are integrated with RealTime.

Nachteile: With tracking the number of recruitment efforts to a potential subject ( CC attempt 1,2 0r 3, etc..,)

Great system

Randy W.
VP/Owner
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was skeptical at first.. But it was on getting my people to use the system.. Not we don't run Real Time..... Real Time runs our research department.. It does everything and more. IF we see something we want to improve the staff is very open to look at it.. usually tells us a better way on our part that makes much more sense... feel free to contact me if want further info on how they have helped us..
Randy Wright randy-at-arcarkansas.com

Vorteile: easy to learn, easy to use.. Its the way it is suppose to be

von RealTime-CTMS an 21.3.2017

Thank you Randy. We're happy that you and your research team find the system easy to learn and use. We really appreciate your willingness to share your experience with research sites that are looking for the right system.

Great CTMS!

Jen W.
Director of Operations
Pharmazeutika, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using realtime for several years. It is easy to use and easy to understand. The helpdesk is great at answering questions. Realtime also listens to the feedback that they get and makes changes to the system based on the feedback. I highly recommend them.

Vorteile: Easy to use. Very helpful customer support. Has all of the functions that you need.

Nachteile: It takes several steps to switch back and forth between patients and administarative tasks.

von RealTime-CTMS an 10.2.2017

Hello Jen, thank you for your great review and continued support! A tip or trick in our system is to right click on any of the links and open in a separate tab to toggle between the patient and admin screens. This will definitely save you some steps.

RealTime-CTMS has directly contributed to our site's success!

Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Emmet F.
Recruitment and Marketing Coordinator with Endeavor Clinical Trials
Pharmazeutika, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Endeavor Clinical Trials is capitalizing on the detailed reporting features built-in with RealTime to help us keep accurate metrics on recruitment and marketing.

Vorteile: RealTime-CTMS is a user-friendly clinical trials management software that allows us to process potential candidates for studies from recruitment to completion! As the manager of recruitment, I am particularly excited about the API integration with our ad agency's digital advertising campaigns. If a potential patient clicks on a digital ad, our database is populated with the data from the patient in the specific study! It makes recruiting a breeze.

Nachteile: Sometimes the server can be a bit sluggish.

Great CTMS, even greater Service

Bewertet am 30.5.2019
Markus L.
Controller
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Their customer support team is one of the best I've encountered. They are consistently friendly and knowledgeable. The training is high quality and thorough. The program itself is easy to use and the reporting is excellent. There are many tools that cut down the work of a very complicated business. Overall this is a great product. Most importantly, they continually request feedback and look for opportunities to improve.

Nachteile: There are a few features that could be added to improve quality of life. Fortunately I've been informed that some of these are already in the works such as improved audit logs in the accounting area. I'd also like some more flexibility in the information that is included/excluded on invoices or simply the ability to edit them after creation.

The complete CTMS

Bewertet am 7.6.2019
Miguel D.
Finance & Quality Compliance Manager
Forschung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is easy to learn, easy to train to new staff and great support team to help at a moments notice. RealTime is always taking in suggestions and working on developing new features. Our favorite feature is eSource. It has become very easy to streamline our source documents and review data entry in real time throughout all of our sites.

Nachteile: No cons at this time. We sometimes notice a decrease in the software speed but this is not a constant issue.

NZ site review

Philippa W.
Clinical Manager and Director
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Finding our way around the system has been relatively easy. A few items are not that applicable to sites not based in US. An edit function on existing invoices would be a real bonus.

Vorteile: All trial information in one place for staff.
Lots of fields for patient information is great too.

Nachteile: Would like to be able to add GST to our invoices.
Would like to be able to amend invoices after created.

von RealTime-CTMS an 7.12.2016

Thank you, Phillippa, for your feedback. We love to listen to our customers and make updates to RealTime based on their needs. I am happy to tell you that Invoices are now completely editable in RealTime. Additionally, we are working on an update for our non-US customers to track government taxes such as GST. We hope to have this update deployed in Q1 of 2017. Please let us know if there are any other areas of the system that you would like to see improved to better suite your local environment.

Couldn't survive without it

Mark J.
PI
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Realtime is essential to the running of our clinic. From recruitment to tacking study progress, and now with reg docs and texting added, this system is phenomenal. On top of all this, the customer support is fantastic, and they even help us make changes in the system when requested. Realtime is the way a CTMS should be done. Useful, efficient, and responsive.

von RealTime-CTMS an 10.2.2017

Mark, thank you for the stellar review, this is great to hear! We're very happy to have you as a RealTime customer and look forward to assisting your site with any CTMS system related needs.

Wouldn't do clinical research without a CTMS

Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Justin B.
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent. Realize that taking full advantage of the CTMS requires diligent management know-how in order to effectively create the process for maximizing the CTMS's benefit.

Vorteile: This makes tracking our incoming payments SO much easier. Honestly, the more areas that I can get the CTMS implemented, the better the information I have to manage the business.

Nachteile: It does take a while for new features to be implemented.

Best Comprehensive CTMS Out There

Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Doug G.
Forschung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We looked at several other systems and have found Realtime to be the best one out there. Their commitment to continued development of the system based on the feedback from their users is impressive. They are cutting edge in their segment of the industry.

Vorteile: Comprehensive with good Integration of modules. User friendly

Nachteile: Nothing that would prevent me from choosing it again. Does not interface with QuickBooks.

CCST reviews RealTime - CTMS from Christchurch, New Zealand

Bewertet am 21.5.2019
Carolyn P.
Communications and Recruitment Manager
Forschung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are learning to work more effectively with a large database and manage multiple studies using RealTime CTMS. I honestly do not know how we would do it without RT !

Vorteile: We most like the Subject Management Options

Nachteile: We are a site that conducts studies which require large numbers of healthy volunteers. We are working with RT to ensure some features meet our needs more effectively.

Great Software and Support!

Lisa T.
Pharmazeutika, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great! Easy to use and love it! The support team is always accessible for immediate answers that you may have plus the on-line university is available whenever you need to review.

Vorteile: Accessibility for each user. Great support team!

Nachteile: Billing always seems to be a problem. :-(

von RealTime-CTMS an 10.2.2017

Hi Lisa, thank you for positive review and feedback. We apologize for any billing issues you have encountered. If we haven't already, we will reach out to discuss any issues.