Über TrekkSoft

Verwalte Deine Buchungen und Dein Inventar von jedem Ort aus, während Du gleichzeitig Deinen Online- und mobilen Vertrieb optimierst.

Erfahre mehr über TrekkSoft

It’s flexible and easy to use and always online you can get it any time.

Itinerary description it has been one of the weak points.

Bewertungen zu TrekkSoft

TrekkSoft hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 229 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TrekkSoft bereits verwendet?

Manager in Brasilien
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We use Trekksoft daily for all of tour operations.

Kommentare: Overall A+ there is nothing as good as it out on the market at the moment and I have looked at them all. If a company wants to take their booking seriously they should use the Trekksoft backbone and customise it to suit their needs.

It is a turnkey system with a full back end support staff. The management of the booking process is designed for ease of use and the best user experience.

Because it is a new more people need to use the software in order to grow the network, this happening as more and more companies trust the system.

Antwort von TrekkSoft

Dear John, Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to work with you and to see that you are successful with our system so far. We are looking forward to many more years of partnership with you. Best Regards, The Trekksoft Team

Byron
CEO in Ecuador
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best travel software for tour operators and travel agents

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: When I found Trekksoft, was like Finally! found something that can work. We did not hesitate to try the demo, we subscribed right a way and started working, got the training online and within days started getting bookings.

All the solutions given, starting with the booking widget, the POS and the way you can manage schedules for your tours/activities.

Some features that can be added like the agent allocation works when I embed in a website too, filter by user agent in POS, etc.

vor 2 Wochen

Dear Byron, Thank you for the review, we really appreciate your feedback and we are more than happy to hear that you like our system and that it is helping grow your business. About the Agents allocation and filter, this is a topic that our Product Team has on the focus, so I suggest you to contact your Account Manager in order to receive any update about the 2024 Product roadmap. We look forward to working closely with you going forward and having a very successful year. Regards. The TrekkSoft Team

Quelle: GetApp

Mostly horrible.... No idea how much money our business has lost because of the systems problems.

Two of the salesperson, are really nice and even try to help but many times it is a technical issue that they cannot solve, and that it simplifies having to send confirmation emails manually, or follow up emails and that we can create fields to get some information about our clients to be properly prepared for the type of guest coming.

What I like least...here is the list: -No quality customer service or person to speak to (especially on weekends which are our busiest days) -A little mistake can be nearly impossible to fix easily without having to do HOURS of work to fix it. -The calendar online fits HORRIBLY on an iphone (where most of our bookings are done) and many of our customers say they cannot book, but it's just likely that it is not obvious that you have to scroll or click. -Tons of bugs that have prevented customers from booking. -Guests tell us all the time they cannot book -Paypal doesn't work sometimes -The app has to be shut down and reopened to be accurate -The app has TERRIBLE and limited functionality -We see people that are trying to book all the time and don't - but we have no idea if it's because they can't or just get frustrated and give up. -I don't think that anyone from the technical department asks for feedback from non-trekksoft users who aren't accustomed to how the app works (try asking people to use it off the street) -Clients complain that confirmation emails go to spam Honestly, with all the issues we've had, I am surprised they are in business. To me, all the problems we have had is completely UNACCEPTABLE for a business that is supposed to help augment and simplify your business process. I have to CONSTANTLY do test bookings and be monitoring to be sure there are not problems. This takes hours per week of supervision and creates sooo much stress. The worst part, is no one probably has any idea how much business they are losing unless you spend all your time monitoring it. Don't waste your time or money with them...do your research and go elsewhere.

Mal
Owner Manager in Norwegen
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Surprisingly great solution even for very small businesses

Kommentare: Extremely positive and it has proved an excellent launch pad in our trial year as a start up business. It will come to full potential in years 2 and 3. Start up and ongoing costs are very acceptable, even for a small business. And if you need to talk to someone - service is quick, responsive and solution orientated.

Customizable at all levels - and the ability to add differing approaches to offering payment for your products (vouchers etc) and the ability to add shop items too.

Sometimes the terminology and vocabulary used in the menu and form systems could use more easy and accessible clarification. The help system is great at answering 'how to..?' questions, but not so great at answering 'what is...?' questions.

vor 3 Monaten

Dear Mal, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences with TrekkSoft. We're thrilled to hear that our solution has been a valuable asset for your business. Your feedback on the customization options is greatly appreciated. We're constantly striving to provide flexible and adaptable features that suit a wide range of business needs. Regarding your constructive feedback on the terminology and vocabulary used, as well as the help system's effectiveness, we hear you. We understand the importance of clear communication and accessibility. We genuinely appreciate your insight into your experience, especially in comparing TrekkSoft with other platforms. Your decision to choose us during a transitional phase for your business post-pandemic means a lot to us. Thank you once again for choosing TrekkSoft and for your valuable feedback. Warm regards, Your TrekkSoft Team

Kim
Operations Manager in Portugal

Small-medium sized business 100% satisfied

Kommentare: Our experience has been great from the start. The marketing agent did a great job explaining the features, answering all our questions and consulting technical support when deemed necessary. She took her time explaining everything we needed to know via videocalls.We chose to set up everything ourselves and I do recommend this if you have the time for it (as we do in low season), because this is the best way to understand how the systems works and will make it easier in the future to make small or last minute changes. Their support line is also really great in helping you with all your questions. Live chat is quickly available, albeit during limited hours, but any email is rapidly answered as well and their answers were always useful and to the point.Once everything was set up, we never had to contact the support line again. Everything runs smoothly as it should be!

- Clear pricing and commission based costs. One time setup fee, but no monthly charge, very important for a seasonal business as ours.- We set all our products and rates up ourselves, but could have given the information to the support team and they would have get us started, per their suggestion. Interesting if you do not have much time to get acquainted with the in and outs of the system.- Excellent booking app for sales agents, easy to make changes in capacities if needed.- Access to a clear guest manifest through the app at any time.- Very ease to reschedule or cancel a booking in the app.- Several integration options for your website.- Rendered clear and simple to the online customers

Adding a date for an activity cannot be done in the app, as far as I know, and I will just login via my browser.. I have not yet contacted support about this, because it is not a regular necessity for us and I can add it quickly via the browser.

vor 8 Monaten

Dear Kim, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Your opinion is always important for us! We are happy to see your are successful with our system and most of all that you are happy with it, our aim is always to provide a good service and make things easier in the management of your bookings and business. About the issue you are facing with adding a date via the app, I suggest you to contact our Support Team. They will be more than happy to help you with this and with any other topic you would like to clarify. Looking forward for more years of relationship with you and your business. Best,

Karlo
CEO and Founder in Kroatien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for tour companies!

Kommentare: My overall experience with TrekkSoft had without a doubt had been great. I am particularly happy with the customer service.

TrekkSoft is very easy to use and it's features are crucial for our business. We have used it for the last 2+ years and no problems whatsoever. Implementation of the products is easy and the staff is very helpful in the process. It had made our business run smoothly especially in the process of handling the reservations manually. 5 out of 5 stars!

Setting up pricing category is a bit complicated when it comes to the number of the guests.

vor 11 Monaten

Dear Karlo, Thank you so much for your great and positive review, we are really happy to see you and your business growing and being part of that as your technological partner. Rest sure that we will keep trying to grow at yours and the industry pace. Looking forward many more years of Partnership. Best, The Trekksoft Team

Karl
CSO in Italien
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Can become the best of all.

Kommentare: We have spent a lot of time to reach an acceptable booking process for our eeds. It would we muc etter to ave a differet possibility to make the booking engine more flexible we you what to make a product that can mix different products to reach a very rela dynamic packaging , but we uderstand that to make and change an architectural structure of a service is not that easy. A parallel software like tose one to build chat bot would be nice to have, while we wait, we develope our one with this one.

The possiility to mix, during the buying process, different product/services to get a final result ( booked product ) close to a " dinamic packaging " .

unfortuately the company do not sell specific booking for ( do not uderstand the potentiality ? or lack of knowledge of the niche markets possiility ? specific market ( diving / bike rental / sailing / motorbike rental etc ) this forced us to work hard to modifiy the bookin process till we got a close booking process for the market we focusing on . Is quite clear that there is a tremedous market for specific booking engine. In te meantime we consider this one, the best one to be used for your specific market that is ot focusing on a single product but a mix of those you sell and have a final one made by several of them.

letztes Jahr

Dear Karl, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is always important to us. We are delighted to hear that, despite some limitations, our software is a good fit for your business and that the support of our team is filling your expectations. We will take into consideration all your inputs and we will get back to you to clarify the points mentioned. Best, Your TrekkSoft Team

Dave
CEO in Schweiz
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Trekksoft is filling all of our needs

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We started to grow with Trekksoft as they did as well.

We started using trekksoft as they started with the online booking solution. So we grown the same way as trekksoft did grow.

On Any Booking Tools we checkt in the past there would been some parts to compromise and find a way around it.

letzten Monat

Dear Dave, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback is always important and we are very happy to hear that so far we haven't disappointed you and that we fulfilled your expectations. Thanks for all the year of trust and commitment, we look forward to keep growing together and to many more successful years of collaboration. Best, Your TrekkSoft Team

Pierre-Yves
Director in Frankreich
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Trekksoft review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: exellent. In fact, my overall experience is above my expectations

My intuition is that it's the right tool for where I want to take my business, which is a resaller of a lot of tours and tickets, tours that will be run by my company and tours & services run by others. I would like to become a plateform that international tourists may use to buy everything they need in France (except hotels). But it will also be my reservation and payment gateway for my newly launched garanteed departures. These are capabilities I did not have before.

Like any software, there is nothing I don't like. It takes a good amount of time to get around, but there is so many possibilities and features that I find it "normal" to struggle at first. One thing that could be improved is that, every time a user does something, it opens up a new tab on the browser. At the end, I always end up with too many open tabs. Not a big deal, since closing them takes only a sec (evetything is automatically saved).

vor 3 Wochen

Dear Pierre, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I am happy to see that so far you are satisfied with our system and that you found in it the features that will help grow your business and be successful. This is our main goal and we are happy to help you during this process. Your feedback is always important, as it helps us to keep on improving. So if at any point you need assistance from us or you have further comments, please feel free to reach out to us. Looking forward to many years of partnership. Best, The TrekkSoft Team

Marek
owner in Tschechien
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A quality booking administrator

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: since i started with trekksoft my bookings doubled

its easy to work with. a good user experience

there is many functions and it takes time to explore them

letzten Monat

Hi Marek, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is always important for us, we are glad to hear that you have been successful with the system so far and that we helped your Company growing. We look forward to working closely with you going forward and having a very successful 2024. Regards. The TrekkSoft Team

Janine
Reservations Manager in USA

From little to BIG

Kommentare: Well, as luck would have it, I actually used Capterra as a tool to research software solutions for reservations management. I found it extremely helpful, so I'm adding my two cents to support Capterra in helping users like you and I to make informed decisions. Enough about Capterra... let's talk TrekkSoft. The elevator pitch version goes something like this: TrekkSoft supports a wide range of company sizes from little to Big. The major attractions of TrekkSoft are a) It's ability to connect you to marketplaces; b) CSS/HTML control in select areas of the software; c) Interdepartmental connections between guest/inventory management, accounting, tour operations, and marketing; d) Online booking feature allows you to earn passive income while you focus on improving business. The longer version of my review includes a few more gory details pertaining to functionality, company culture, software potential, and business potential. Our first few months with TrekkSoft were rocky. No sugar coating here! The sales team over-promised on a few items, which was disappointing. Ask as many questions as you can and get things in writing - as you should with any company you are interviewing! The flip side of this coin is that they have worked with us on various functionality and features to resolve our issues.... some at a cost, and others not. Either way, their team has the rare trait of listening to feedback and implementing changes when possible. It has been an intense few months of getting set up and we are still working out some bugs. That being said, we are a larger, more established company than some of the smaller tour operators that might get set up in the average 14 days that they prescribe. Some changes were critical to our business process and others were user improvements that have shown me the potential for how TrekkSoft can truly connect multiple departments in our company to one hub. Not only to cut down on procedures that are disconnected, laborious, and manual, but to vastly improve collaboration. We are taking baby steps in this area, but the vision is tangible and attainable. Lastly, the online booking feature, as well as marketplace channel manager, is a reservoir of business growth that is waiting for us to tap into more. Again... baby steps. After all the plusses and minuses, I can say that we are in a better place than before we had TrekkSoft. We are growing and I believe things are only going to get better.

Inter-connectedness with guest management, inventory management, accounting, marketing.

The system can be slow at times. The reports are not as strong as I need them to be. These are concerns they are addressing with me.

Grega
director-owner in Slowenien

Ballooning center Barje's Trekksoft review

Kommentare: All the rest is OK and happy with the product

On-line booking system with payment options for customers. Support from the team if we need it. Understanding of the COVID situation that affected the tourism market and adjusting the pricing for using TrekkSoft products. We as a small company prefer to pay a commission on sales of our services rather than paying a yearly fee.

Info regarding the refunds that we made to our customers. It was a bit complicated to be sure that we properly refunded them and make sure not to do any mistakes in this process. We need also the information in an easy way that they were really refunded and when they were refunded. The best would be if we could get this info on our registered email.

Antwort von TrekkSoft

Dear Grega, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this thoughtful feedback. Thank you as well for your input about the refunds, we will consider it for future improvement. But as well, feel free to contact our team so they can explain in more detail how to track refunds in your cash flow report and as well in Trekkpay Dashboard. We are really happy to hear that so far you are satisfied with our service, pricing and that in general your experience with TrekkSoft has been good. We will be looking forward to many more years of partnership. Best, Your TrekkSoft Team

Jasmin
Managing director in Bosnien und Herzegowina

Recommended

Trekksoft provides you a nicely designed and a modern web page, which is an great asset just by itself for someone in the travel industry. The web page builder is with nice options to sell your products to your guests by B2C method through different sale channels as one-stop-shop and/or digital market place, providing it both for you and your agents, if you have them. It is easy to use the software. The staff from Trekksoft are responsive to your messages and in your communication they care for you and they act as an excellent tourism business partner in general.

It would be more handy if they would have a written guidance to use the software, like a catalog or so, to have a better overview or better clearance, for 'old-fashionable' people, who are not from IT sector, but just using a software. But even the way it is - it is manageable to use it pretty easy.

Antwort von TrekkSoft

Dear Jasmin, Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to see that TrekkSoft is helping you to offer a successful service to your end customers. Having them and you happy is what we strive for. About the possibility of having some instructions, you can use our Help Center, there you can find a lot of articles about almost all TrekkSoft features. On the other hand you can also contact us to receive assistance, we are always happy to help our Merchants. We are looking forward to many more years of partnership and keep on helping your business to succeed. Best, The TrekkSoft Team

Roberto
Marketing Coordinator in Deutschland
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It has been great working with Trekksoft.

Kommentare: I think their is a lot of improvement in the area of Market Information. I like the Business Intelligence and the Customers Insights as an idea, but I believe this area could provide with much more usable information.

It is easy to use, the customer service is great. They respond very quickly and all the team, specially the Munich team has been awesome.

I would like to be able to generate better marketing reports. Information about our clients, in graphics and tables. I am most interested in Demographics as well as a way to download on a Excell sheet the sales per activity per month, so that I don t have to generate it myself. Also a Con is that even though in theory it is easy to connect to Marketplaces with API's it has proven to be very difficult. I am still waiting to get connected to Get Your Guide/ Expedia among others.

Antwort von TrekkSoft

Dear Roberto, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is always important for us and we are glad to hear that you found or system easy and moreover that you are happy with our customer service. About the feedback you shared with us in the cons, I already asked your contact person at Trekksoft to reach out to you to discuss about the Business Intelligence feature as we do provide some demographics and also you have the sales report that you can use for your sales per activity per month, as all these reports can be filtered by activity. About the API connection with Marketplaces, you are right it is not an easy world in there, but we are currently working in a new version of our channel manager that hopefully will add ease to the connection. Once again thank you for your review and we are looking forward to create a long term relationship with your company. Best, The Trekksoft Team

Željana
director of sales in Kroatien
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

TrekkSoft for travel agencies

Kommentare: After 3 years of using TrekkSoft, I can say it really helped us a lot. It made our reservations tracking process so much easier as well as the agent control, reporting, etc. In a few simple words, we could do other important things while TrekkSoft took care of the bookings for us.

What we appreciate the most is the human interaction we have with their account managers. They are always willing to help with all the questions we might have and suggest the best options for everything we need from the system.

It would be great if TrekkSoft had Stripe as a payment option in the future.

Antwort von TrekkSoft

Dear Zeljana, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this kind review. We are of course happy to hear that you are satisfied with the attention received from our Account Managers and also that our platform is offering you the options that better fit with your needs. Your success is our success! Looking forward to years of partnership. Best, The TrekkSoft Team

Sean
Business Development Manager in Südkorea
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple but slow

Kommentare: System is simple and direct so easy to use. but hope the process speed get better

Trekksoft is very easy and direct to use and also very easy to edit the reservations. One more thing that I like most is sending voucher

Hope the speed of the system get better. I always feel that it is bit slow to use. Also, I have sent an email to Customer Service at first about the introduction to use, but it takes a week to receive the answers(two emails) and very unkind answers, so I was frustrated

Antwort von TrekkSoft

Dear Sean, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is always important for us, we are glad to hear that you have been successful with the system so far and that you like it. About the counter side of your review, rest sure that we are working on the system speed, soon (if you haven’t yet) you will notice a change on it. Furthermore, please receive my sincere apologies for the inconvenience with our customer service team, I already took actions on it and we will make sure this doesn’t happen again. Best, The Trekksoft Team

Perrine
CEO in Österreich
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

professional booking system with high degree of customer care

Kommentare: We were searching for a booking software that would take away a lot of things we were doing individually. TrekkSoft enabled us to have great automatisms and therefore reduce the workload and the mistakes that it could result in. Easy to use, great design and logic steps for enhanced usability

-) great customer support -) high level of development based on the needs of the customer -) high usability, just sometimes too many steps -) Backend handling through App, perfect for when you are on the go -) Great API connections and additional incorporations in order to allow automatisms, such as Google Calendar and Zapier

-) Sometimes it is not adequate for human guides as resources -) Payouts could be more friendly for accounting and controlling issues

Antwort von TrekkSoft

Dear Perrine, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is always important for us. We are happy to hear that you have been successful with the system so far and that it is helping to reduce the workload. We will really appreciate if you could give us more insight about why the resources are not working as expected for you so we can follow up on that and try to improve if possible. And as well about the payouts. Thanks again for your great feedback. Best, The Trekksoft Team

Tea
Owner in Kroatien
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pretty good choice so far!

Kommentare: My overall experience in the last six months, when I started using the software, is very good. I'm learning new possibilities the system offers. It's great thing that the integration processes are done by TrekkSoft technical stuff, so I can rest in peace that everything is working as it should!

TrekkSoft software has a lot of features which I found very useful for my small tour business. The API connection is great option, so I can track my bookings in one place. The support team is really great, from the beginning, they showed a real interest to make use of the back office quite smooth. In case of any questions, you can contact the help desk directly through chat - that's pretty cool and the challenges you have can be solved very fast.

To be honest, the back office / interface / dashboard could be more user friendly.

Antwort von TrekkSoft

Dear Tea, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this very detailed review. We are of course happy to hear that you are so far satisfied with our service and the platform in general. Your success is our success, and we appreciate your feedback about the friendliness of the interface, I will sure pass this information to our Product team to consider it for future improvements. Looking forward to years of partnership. Best, The TrekkSoft Team

Debby
Manager in Sint Maarten

Long Time Customer

Kommentare: We are a large and varied tour operator with multiple tours, resources, schedules and trip dynamics ...
Trekksoft helps us keep it all straight so we can focus on growing, marketing and remaining a reliable tour company.

Great support staff The product is constantly developing and integrating with other agents Awesome website development Marketing help and deveopment

In the beginning it wasn't user friendly but it has kept pace with our growth and needs

Antwort von TrekkSoft

Dear Debby, Thank you so much for your great and positive review, we are really happy to see you and your business growing and being part of that as your technological partner. Rest sure that we will keep trying to grow at yours and the industry pace. Looking forward many more years of Partnership. Best, The Trekksoft Team

andre
ceo in Portugal
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Expensive / bad crm / not good features

It's supposed to be taylored-made for tourism, although it's far behind the real situation, often we find ourselves adapting to the system...

Horrible CRM - Takes weeks For simple things, such a banal thing like: 'know who is or not in today's tour' - it's an added feature --> Scammers.. Expensive and worse than similar products on the marke such as Xola cheaper and better

Antwort von TrekkSoft

Dear Andre, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry that you had the expectations that we would provide you with a CRM, TrekkSoft is not a CRM. We provide a booking software which includes a payment solution and a website builder for Tour & Activity Providers such as your business. Regarding who is attending your tours , we do have a number of different ways in which you can get this information. The simpliest way is included on all plans, also you can easily check on our mobile app. Some of the more advanced ways of getting this information in a customised way is only available on our higher priced plans. Please feel free to reach out to support@trekksoft.com if you require more info. Best Regards, Robert Smith Head Customer Success

Lahcen
Owner in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Not very practical

Easy registration Nothing nice about it if I’m honest

Slow And not very practical especially managing tours and activities which it’s supposed to the best.

Nathan
General Manager in Albanien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Positive and quick easy to use

Kommentare: its a full service tourism suite.

this software if full service booking suite with all the bells and whistles that go with it. Trekksoft have not left a stone unturned if you need it to run your tourism based business then Trekksoft has it covered.

The only thing that I found frustrating is that on the start-up package you have an initial account agent for the set-up process but once you have set-up you needs to email support team for answers and to assistance. Although I do agree that with the low their packages and account manager should not be an ongoing thing. I think it would be best to have a point of contact for at least the first 6 months of signing up to allow for further training and questions.

Antwort von TrekkSoft

Thank you for your review and your feedback, Nathan! I have passed on your comment to the customer success team and we will keep this in mind. We strive to provide the best service possible to our users and constructive feedback like yours is always appreciated. Olivia from TrekkSoft

Germán David
Germán David
Quelle: GetApp

Forced sign up - Lost money

Kommentare: The app is nice looking, a bit hard to use as it has so many functionalities and makes you look pretty professional. The main reason I cancel is the dishonest attitude of Nate Pirc who forced me to sign up and pay on 31/03/2016 arguing that Trekksoft rates were going to be raised on 01/04/2016 and that by paying on 31/03 was the only way I could have the regular (not raised) price. Of couse, he said it in a phone call in order to do not leave written evidence. He also lied about the acceptance of Colombian Pesos on Trekksoft payment gateway. Finally I have to thank Natalia Alzate for being the only one who actually cared about my situation after signed in.

Nice looking and professional. Beautifull tickets and effective integration. Webpage builder is also acurrate for tour operators. They know what they do. Integration proces is pretty well attended and they are doing an effort to make it easy for spanish speakers.

Customer service further than integration is very slow. Sales force? The fastest I had seen to make you pay for the service. Sadly they never showed up again after I paid. Afortunately I chose a monthy plan and not the year contract they were insisting to sell.

Antwort von TrekkSoft

Hi Germán, thank you for sharing your review. Regarding not accepting Colombian Pesos, I was informed that we tackled the issue by building you a brand new payment gateway integration. Our developers worked really hard to get the connection up and running within 2 weeks. Regarding your negative experience with one of my sales colleagues, there is really not much I can say other then that I am sorry. I understand your frustration and your review has raised flags within our organisation. Our management takes your complain very serious and will take action to ensure that similar cases will not happen in the future. We are sorry to see you leave as a customer but want to wish you and your company a flourishing future! All the best, Ilse

Cristophe
CEO in Schweiz
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The product is not even half developed, it is slow and you will never hear from them after you buy!

Kommentare: No benefits at all, too slow and to complicated to use not to mention the price.

Nothing, because they ripped us off, took our money and dissapeared. Nothing actually worked for us and I don't need to mention the worst customer service ever, they don't care about customer and I can just say it is a SCAM! Be careful.

No customer support, slow and too complicated system with too many featuers. They worst customer service ever, after we paid they dissapeared and never delivered anything! The system is not worth a penny! SCAM!

Antwort von TrekkSoft

Hi Christophe, Sorry to hear your feedback is not positive . We were never made aware of any issues from you on any communications in the past . I have reviewed your account and see that we always paid you out on a regular basis and there were never any bugs reported to us from your company. Best Regards, Please feel free to reach out to us at suport@trekksoft.com if you want to share any further info. The Trekksoft Team

Terry
President in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love this software. Easy to use and inexpensive with fast technical support.

Love the fast support from the staff when I have a question.

When I have an issue and I let them know, they oftentimes make changes based on my suggestions or issues. Love this.

letztes Jahr

Dear Terry, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is always important to us. We are delighted to hear that you are a big fan of our software and that the support of our team is filling your expectations. We are looking forward to many more years of partnership with you. Best, Your TrekkSoft Team