Please take my money! Packed with all the top-tier features and you buy the code --- not lease!!

Bewertet am 1.9.2018
Oren K.
Owner / Principal Engineer
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This package allowed me to added licensing to my code that I sell. The code is in FORTRAN, and SafeGuard LM has an example for that. It also works with all the other main codes. I have to pinch my self that this type of software is available without a lease and for an amazingly manageable price. Really, if you need an LM for your code, you shouldn't look any further. This is the LM code for everyone. Tiny companies to HUGE companies can all benefit from using this code instead of the other ultra expensive LM codes out there.

Nachteile: I want to be very fair in my review to not sound like I am a marketer of this code. With that said, I have nothing to add to the cons area. I was given one-on-one help to get started when I felt completely overwhelmed by the whole LM world and how to add it to my code. This package just works and is seamless in my usage.

Great product, simple to use

Bewertet am 20.5.2019
Steven S.
Senior Application Engineer
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have a need for a fast, light weight, license manager that we can deploy with our application, and SafeGuard LM meets these requirements easily. The turnaround for special requests has been exemplary, and our discussions with the vendor have convinced us that security and functionality are top priorities for the product. Our experience to date only confirms those priorities. Overall, we are very pleased with SafeGuard LM.

Vorteile: Customer support is excellent and timely. The product is fast and light on resources, allowing a huge number of clients from a single server. We have had some unique requirements, that were not only considered, but researched and resolved in short order.

Nachteile: It can be a little confusing to sort out the use cases for the SafeGuard LM and Product Activation Server components.

review of safe guard

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Dade H.
Director of software development
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very good

Vorteile: reliable and cost effective, support different platform

Nachteile: User manual can be improved, details steps should be included in the manual

Solid product and outstanding support

Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Magnus Ö.

Vorteile: We came from using one of the big and expensive copy protection programs. Since we started using Safeguard LM we finally have a program that is extremely stable and that gives you great support the few times you need it.

Nachteile: Hard to think of any. Maybe that it lacks some functionality, but it is nothing we can not live with.

Secure our app over more OS....

Bewertet am 20.8.2018
Jan R.
Software programmer
Industrieautomation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: All our question is answered ASAP. We don't have problem with SafeGuard team.

Vorteile: This library have absolute best support over more OS. Manual samples and ussage is as simple as possible.

Nachteile: In this moment i do not have any. Library and tools work properly.

The best license solution I found and very good value for money

Bewertet am 18.11.2015
Jon R.

Kommentare: The Persistent Security team reached out to me a few years ago after I posted on a public forum looking for a suitable license solution for my software, I am so glad they did! After an initial call with the developer to understand how SafeGuard LM works, I decided to try it. The rare language I was developing in was not supported initially but they quickly added support and helped me to get up and running for no additional cost. SafeGuard LM has been an absolute dream to use since then. It's packed with features. Also PS have consistently been extremely accommodating with my requests and helping to solve any issues. The software is very reliable and just works. I cannot recommend this product and company highly enough!

von Persistent Security an 19.11.2015

Jon, you have been a royal pain in the behind. But absolutely one of the best customers. If it wasn't for all your crazy Windows users that want to put spaces and single quotes in their usernames, and hostnames we wouldn't be where we are today. Thank you for your review and being a friend.

Excellent solution for small business software licensing

Bewertet am 25.8.2018
Mark T.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am very satisfied, it is the perfect solution for my small business.

Vorteile: The support from the staff was prompt and very helpful. They were not afraid to accommodate my unique situation.

Nachteile: Set up might be difficult for a beginning software developer, but the support will help you overcome this.

Great License Manager

Bewertet am 29.5.2019
Rino S.
Developer
Animation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Usefull. It is simple to implement and add a license manager to my product.

Nachteile: I'd like add "replace" feature to license line.

Fantastic experience, highly recommended

Bewertet am 23.2.2016
Heath J.

Kommentare: I have a small company beginning to launch software products and I was feeling intimidated as I started to look at license management options. SafeGuard LM is a perfect fit for my needs. I had a couple of questions during implementation and the support team was prompt, patient, and courteous. SafeGuard LM was simple to implement while allowing the flexibility I was looking for. On top of it all, the price was reasonable. Highly recommended!

Value for money and terrific customer support

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Simon M.
Industrieautomation, Selbstständig

Kommentare: In looking for licensing SW platform that meets all my needs, SafeGuard LM checks all the boxes. It puts the developers needs first which is very important for me as a small business with a software product I intend to monetize.

Vorteile: -Terrific customer support, i.e. same day or sooner email response to my problems
-Fits my budget
-Simple and straightforward API

Nachteile: -Would be nice to have additional automation when it comes to reseeding binaries following a Safeguard LM software update. I wrote my own script to do this.

Easy to use full-feature cross-platform licensing solution

Bewertet am 8.11.2015
Roman R.
Consultant

Kommentare: SafeGuard provides a very competitively priced solution for software licensing, supporting most popular modern operating systems and languages. A usual set of license types is available (node-locked, floating, trial), licenses can be generated based on different built-in methods of identification or a custom host ID. API is well-designed and easy to use, thanks to well-written documentation. Customer support is excellent.

A pain free license manager, SafeGuard LM

Bewertet am 2.11.2015
Thuc B.
Senior R&D Engineer

Kommentare: A product is easy to use and customize for your own need. Persistent Security developer is extremely helpful and knowledgeable, able to resolve our issues quickly. It provides all the capabilities of other major license managers but at a fraction of the costs. It is integrated seamlessly with our scientific computational products for both Win32 and x64 platforms, node-locked and networked licenses. A great product!

Great, easy, accessible licensing software

Bewertet am 5.11.2015
Philippe S.
Sys/Net/Sec Engineer

Kommentare: Easy to use and available for a plethora of languages.
Team always here to listen to questions, answer fast and fix/solve eventuals bugs/issues very fast !
Using it for Linux64 and win32/64 products in some differents languages with node-locked and network licensing.
Ultra great prices and regular new versions.

Effective, hassle-free license management

Bewertet am 29.10.2015
Mj H.
CTO

Kommentare: SafeGuard LM is very easy to integrate into one's products, and offers the majority of the featureset of its substantially more expensive competitors.
Where we have encountered bugs or needed advise, the Persistent Security team have resolved our issues promptly and effectively.

Fast resolution to bugs

Bewertet am 26.10.2015
Marian P.

Kommentare: Its always a pleasure to work with PS team. They handle all issues in a fast manner and incorporate them in new releases.

Excelent

Bewertet am 23.2.2016
Eyal B.
sw engineer

Kommentare: Very powerful and easy to use with outstanding support and customer vice.