IRIS HR Professional Erfahrungen

Über IRIS HR Professional

Die Online-Self-Service-Personalsysteme ersparen Personalexperten den Papierkram und befähigen sie zu strategischer Kommunikation.

Erfahre mehr über IRIS HR Professional

The software is user friendly for the user nut not the admin, looks professional with company branding, quick to set up and use.

Bewertungen zu IRIS HR Professional

3,9
3,8
3,9
3,1

IRIS HR Professional hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 13 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du IRIS HR Professional bereits verwendet?

Leigh-Ann
HR Officer in UK
Telekommunikation

User friendly with top notch support!

Being able to centralise everything in to one system is ideal for a company of our size. It gives us visibility of the details we need at all levels whilst also being user friendly for all users.

Not many things. The where clause stuff can be a bit fiddly but the team are always updating and improving things (where clause builder was released recently) and the support team are always quick to respond and help with issues. Even when there have been the odd tricky bits, they have always been resolved. Exports on more of the analytical information could be "punchier" in graph styles, although admittedly I have not had to use these functions to their fullest so this may just be may limited experience.

Fiona
HR Manager in
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Octopus HR / Cascade Go - SME professional services firm

Kommentare: Good cloud-based and self service software. Back end for HR Admin is a bit complicated with "where clauses" etc. to get to grips with but since they were acquired by the Cascade/Iris software group there is a larger support team to help with this.

The self service elements are excellent and are employees picked up using a self-serve HRIS well and without a lot of teething problems. The tracking of holidays, absences, the inbuilt total reward statement and uploading of documents is proving very useful - we no longer get loads of requests for paper appraisal forms each appraisal season. We also use the e-recruitment module which helps us with applicant tracking and vacancy management.

The training we got, to begin with, was not great as it was very in-depth but we were told not to take notes as it was all covered in user guides. This was not really the case so my advice would take lots of notes in your training! Since then the software support team has grown and we have found our needs better supported. We are still struggling to use payroll features for seamless payroll integration.

Sarah
HR Manager in UK
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very Poor Service

Kommentare: Very poor, it is dissapointing that a system with so much potential is lacking the customer skills.

Poor customer service, lack of training for Admin and expected to find out for yourself which is not helpful when implementing across the board, sales people will promise the system can do things that it cant and if it can your expected to pay charges you were not told about, account managers change constantly without notifiying the user so you dont get a response when emailing, the system for admin is very complex and half of the things dont work.

Kelly
HR Administrator in UK
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

First Class Customer Service

Kommentare: Since using Octopus I have received the best customer experience ever. I must contact customer service on a daily basis asking questions and get a very quick response with brilliant guidance. All members of the team are exceptionally patient.

Visually its very simplistic and ease of use

It would be brilliant to have help guides which could aid members of staff around the system. Our company is encouraging managers to self service but I can only find help guides for the Administrators.

Antwort von Octopus

Thanks for your great feedback Kelly. We're working on some user guide videos from an employee's point of view, they should be available soon, will let you know when they've launched.

Rita
HR Administrator in
Philanthropie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great experience and prompt responses to enquiries

Kommentare: No hesitation in recommending OCTOPUSHR.

From the first phone call to every phone call there after, they are the most knowledgeable people about their products. No pushy sales people. They give you just what you need to run your business efficiently. Ease of use and the speed at which bugs get fixed. Support staff helpful and attentive; The best customer service.

Zeline
HR Assistant in UK
Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Terrible Customer Service

Kommentare: The front end user experience is great however the back end is too limiting and the customer service received from CascadeGo is dreadful!!

Easy to use front end for staff, visually appealing compared to other systems

Very basic, no workflow functionality and reporting facilities are basic - not how it was sold!

Geoff
Consultant in UK
Unternehmensberatung

Excellent HR Software and First Class Support

HR Self Service functionality is excellent and very easy to use.

Octopus has met all our core requirements. I would recommend that you attend the training courses to gain maximum benefit from all the functionality on offer.

Rebecca
Rebecca
Paid Account Director, Travel in UK

Does its job

Kommentare: Satisfactory

Had all the available data as an employee user. Was a great central hub for all of my HR relevant information (days off, sick leave, holidays, employment contracts, pay scheme, etc.).

The menu layout wasn't the most intuitive. I used this up until recently for about 2 years, and even after 2 years of use I still had to go digging for things.

Holly
HR Director in UK
Medienproduktion

Fantastic Product and Service

It has made my life so much easier and automates much of the admin that used to take up my time. I've found it easy to use, the roll-out to our staff was been easy too. If I ever get stuck on something the support team have been really helpful and get back to me very quickly.

Only thing I'd say is that it's so in depth that it can take some effort to understand everything.

Toni
DIRECTOR in UK
Umweltdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

WORSE COMPANY I HAVE EVER USED

Kommentare: I SET UP AN ACCOUNT WITH THIS COMPANY IN SEPT 2019 THE FIRST TRAINING SESSION WAS GOOD
THE SECOND TRAINING SESSION DID NOT EXIST. I HAVE SPENT AROUND £1000 AND HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO USE THE SYSTEM I HAVE SPENT THE PAST 3 WEEKS TRYING TO GET THROUGH TO THEM AS I AM NOW RECEIVING FURTHER INVOICES FOR PAYMENT I WANTED TO SPEAK TO THEM TO GO THROUGH THE ACCOUNT ETC BUT ABSOLUTELY NOT RESPONSE. THEY WERE VERY GOOD AT CONTACTING ME BEFORE I SIGNED UP

THE ACTUAL PROGRAMME WAS OK BUT TRAINING NOT COMPLETE

THE INITIAL SOFTWARE THEY CREATED FOR OUR COMPANY WAS OK BUT THE TIME SHEETS WHICH I SIGNED UP FOR DID NOT MATERIALISE

Laura
UK
Landwirtschaft, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great HR Online System - Highly Recommended

Kommentare: This has improved our recording of holidays and sickness dramatically. Employees can view their own personnel files at any time, view training documents etc.
The help & Support from Octopus is fantastic, we have found they respond within a few hours of raising a query / question.
Staff are kept updated more with company policies, holidays and events within the company now we are using Octopus. Huge improvement!

Ease of use Documents can be uploaded quickly All employees have access Great support from Octopus Set Rights for everyone

Why didn't we use this sooner.

Jason
Owner in UK
Medienproduktion

HR for a small startup

As a small company we didn't want to spend a lot of time familiarising ourselves with lots of functionality that we might not need, but Octopus was easy to use and easy to show others within the company how to use the features that are most useful to us. If we had any questions about the functionality the support team were fantastic at helping us.

We had to invest in an initial training session, we had hoped we could pick it up from just a couple of online videos but to be honest, we're glad to have done the training as it's so in-depth and really worth it.

Sanjay
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten
Quelle: GetApp

Great software choice

Kommentare: This is a comprehensive piece of software that caters for all HR requirements

It does everything we need it to

It takes a little investment time to begin with to become familiar with it and get it set up, but to be honest no decent piece of business software or equipment is without the need to spend some time in the early days so I don't begrudge this.