Über PRO Landscape

Landscape design solution that helps in creating CADs through photo imaging, proposal creation, 3D rendering & night lighting & more.

Erfahre mehr über PRO Landscape

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie PRO Landscape bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Christopher H.
Christopher H.
co owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Design product

Kommentare: Over all its a great product but defiantly meant for someone not a beginner at design

This is a great product and produces great looks and drawings.

Not really new user friendly. takes a bit of time getting use to it and understanding how to use it.

Trista I.
Trista I.
Owner, Landscape Designer in USA

Good Software, Easy to learn and use, Professional Product

Kommentare: I recommend this product to all the new designers I speak with. The price point is right for those just getting started, especially with no monthly fees to worry about early on. ProLandscape provides a professional looking output without any CAD experience required.

I most like that this product is developed specifically for landscape professionals, and is easy to learn and use. Unlike some other products, plant database information is linked directly to the symbols on your plan, which helps with ease of use and keeping track of your plants. I also really enjoy using the PRO Landscape Photo Editor to provide my clients with a realistic view of what I have in mind for their property. My clients LOVE this feature, as it makes it easy to quickly show them what I have in mind for their property when their new landscape matures, and is far easier to envision than a 2-D aerial design on paper.

I think the look of the final product could be finessed for a nicer, hand-drawn look. Some of the fill features are a bit clunky and can affect design legibility. Plant symbols can occasionally be difficult to distinguish as well, as many can be very similar.

John W.
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Know what you are getting

Kommentare: The program is functional for doing landscape design but is missing some of the more advanced features found in other more expensive programs. Updates are very slow in coming

The product is easy to and learn, there are videos on you tube

The graphics are terrible and the program seems like it was based on Windows 7 and has not really been updated to run on Win 10.

Cari T.
Landscape Designer in USA

Good Start

Kommentare: I have had a good experience with ProLandscape overall. It allows me to design for my clients and show them their design in both a CAD format and 2D renderings. I love talking to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] at the corporate office. He is always so helpful with anything related to the software and functionality.

I like the Image Editor Software the most. It allows me to take photos and show clients virtual mock-ups in 2D format. They can actually visualize how their plants will look at their home and in their landscape.

- I wish the plant library was more robust and included more natives and more plants applicable to my zone. - I wish that every plant in Image Editor could be chosen based on season so you could accurately show color and foliage all year long to a customer. - I would love the color features to look more like hand drawings. - I wish it was easier to add plants to Image Editor and Planner. It can be time consuming to edit out backgrounds.

Michele C.
Landscape Architect/Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Seems great but rough and time consuming to learn. Support is key and have been gracious.

Kommentare: Feeling hopeful that I'll figure it out enough to not have to ask for so much support.

I appreciate the many possibilities. The YouTube videos on topics are helpful.

I have a background in AutoCAD. This software is similar but definitely the same or intuitive. The tutorials are YouTube presentations. There are no workbooks to be able to step your way through examples. I keep requesting online classes to be able to watch and ask questions but no luck yet. I feel like I'm bothering them with too many questions but they have been gracious.

Kyle F.
Director of Operations in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Unreliable

Kommentare: We are able to create professional looking designs with this software, but it is unreliable and cumbersome to use. I have a background in CAD drafting which has helped in being a successful user. Other people in my firm who don't have that experience struggle mightily using this software.

Overall, It can do most things you need although it may take longer with this software than others.

This is perhaps the most unreliable software I have ever used. I never have complete freezes on my computer that require a hard restart unless I am using PROLandscape. I constantly have reliability issues with this software. For this reason alone I wouldn't recommend this product. I can't tell you how many times I have wanted to throw my computer through a window because it freezes and I lose an hour worth of work. Additionally, the software is not very intuitive. There have been several times where it has taken me a half hour just to figure out how to perform a simple task. The help options are the worst I have ever seen.

Wesley E.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Landscape

Kommentare: Over all great product

The image editing is a big help in selling projects.

Hardscape and some plant selection not very good depiction.