InspectAll

InspectAll Bewertungen

von InspectAll Software

When we were looking for a product to take our company into the future of inspection reports, we did

Scott W.
Director of Field Services

Kommentare: We have gained new customers because of our reporting system and our previous customers love it as well.

Vorteile: The best thing about Inspectall, is that I can tailor make a report for each of my customers. The ease of making and changing the reports to fit the customer's needs is unmatched by anyone else that is attempting to do the same software. The help received via phone and email in unmatched by even worldwide vendors. Thank you Inspectall!

Nachteile: The initial learning curve was a little bit of a headache. We came into Inspectall pretty early in the game and there were some bugs at that time. They have fixed those bugs and updated and unveiled new sides of the program repeatedly and never missed a beat

von InspectAll Software an 26.2.2018

Thanks for reviewing InspectAll, Scott. And for the great feedback.

We have some great features coming this year as well, so be sure to keep an eye out in Recent News on the web.

Overall excellent!

Jeremiah L.
Service Tech, Training Director

Vorteile: It is highly customizable and easy to use. If you take the time to set it up, and I mean really set it up, you can take your inspections to the next level, doing things your competitors are not (even ones using the same software). However, you really need to take the time to understand the product and set it up that way. This is not a fault of the software, purely personal preference. If you want quick and easy, you can whip that out no problem. For myself, and the business I work for, we needed something that was in depth, and able to adapt to different situations and configurations. Inspectall does that. The support team over there is phenomenal. There have been numerous times I've called to try to do something weird, and they will go out of their way to either make the software do that, or find a workaround.

Nachteile: Although it is highly customizable, there are a few things I wish it did (and some I wish it did not) do. Keep in mind, however, that I have pushed this program beyond the limits of a normal user, and some of the things we use it for, it really wasn't made for. There are a lot of backend settings not accessible to the user, however, the team at Inspectall will do everything they can to help you get it to do what you need.

von InspectAll Software an 2.3.2018

Thanks for the great feedback, Jeremiah.
We are so happy you are enjoying your experience with InspectAll.
Keep an eye out on the Recent News feed on the web...we have even more great features and updates coming in 2018.

My experience with Inspectall has been positive because of the ease of use from paperwork.

Timothy C.
Maschinerie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ease of use, ease of transporting and finding information and ease of the customer to sign for work performed.

Vorteile: What I like the most about Inspectall software is you only use a cell or a tablet and do not have to carry around large stacks of paperwork. You do not have to rifle through page after page looking for what you need. The fact that the codes are right there to add is a huge bonus. The customer signs the tablet and you are done. You can email him directly from the tablet. The system is very efficient.

Nachteile: What I like least about the Inspectall software is the way the system is set up to put in the codes, which is a positive, but the codes must be put in manually. The software does add some of the codes, but the codes are incorrect or non-applicable to the unit you are working on.

Hi Timothy,

Thanks for all the feedback, and for coming on board with InspectAll recently!

I'm assuming when you are referring to the codes you are talking about the QR code feature? If so, there's some easy step by step instructions on setting those up for the first time, and you can do it by just scanning the bar code with your mobile device. Instructions can be found here,

Or let us know if you would like to set up some time for additional training on the system so you can learn all the tips and tricks to help you get started!

We have been using Inspectall at our company in lieu of inspection paperwork for almost 3 years.

Daniel C.
Maschinerie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: 1.) Replaced messy paperwork. 2.) Easier for Customers to read the reports. 3.) Engages Customers to buy more 4.) Easier Record Keeping/Backup of Data 5.) Synchronized workforce documentation & tracking 6.) Cost effective 7.) Time saving 8.) Convenience/Ease of use 9.) Excellent employee training tool 10.) You can build custom forms.

Vorteile: We like that we can customize the forms, and it is an excellent customer presentation tool. It makes the inspection report easier for them to read, which helps avoid frustration and confusion. It also helps gets them engaged and more likely to purchase repairs and replacements from us based on the inspections.

Nachteile: Occasional errors using the software with ipad tablets, consistent errors and limitations using the software with iphone and android mobile devices. When using Inspectall from a mobile device or ipad tablet, it doesn't let you see folders from over 6 months ago, and also, as soon as 1/1/2018 came, we couldn't and still can't see any folders in the mobile devices prior to the new year.

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the review.

I see that you want to be able to view reports from the mobile outside of your mobile schedule window. It's an easy fix, and you can expand the date range right from the website. Just be sure that your mobile device has sufficient storage to accomodate more data.

Alternatively, you can also give users web access to view any folders in history by logging into the website from their device.

Click here for instructions: https://docs.inspectall.com/article/138-what-is-the-schedule-window

Let us know if we can be of any help.

Inspectall is a game changer taking a once arduous requirement to actually being profitable.

Chris H.
engineering
Maschinerie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Increased our efficiently and profitability of inspections.

Vorteile: The most obvious is no longer wrestling with clipboards and pens. Having everything on a tablet makes it so easy not only to do the inspection but to search for assets and forms that need to be completed or as reference. But the most profitable advantage is the speed of the process from inspection to reporting. It used to take us days to process reports after the inspection and now it literally takes no additional time. The inspection itself is even faster because once an asset is established you never have to write down or type in the serial or model number nor voltage or capacity. Another advantages to the inspection is the ability to insert comments and even create canned comments along with take and insert pictures. This is nice because now the tech is able to document in great detail any issues or failures making it clear to the customer or a follow-up team exactly what the issue is. In addition to that I like the way Inspectall is customizable. We have built many new asset types and inspection forms for products that we build as well as products that are unique to our customers and their industry.

Nachteile: I would really like to be able to create an itemization with costing for repairs done or repair quotes. I would like to see (and actually I think is there) more tutorial of what can be done with this software, but that would require having the time to actually watch or read it....

von InspectAll Software an 28.2.2018

Thanks for your feedback, Chris. So glad you are pleased with the program.

There are some options to track your repairs and costing (by creating a form and running an insights report). Just give your rep a call to discuss the options.

And thanks for being an InspectAll client!

Works well and has made my job much easier.

Bewertet am 26.2.2018
Daniel H.
Service Technician
Maschinerie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It saves the company time and money, while creating professional looking reports for the customer.

Vorteile: Can customize inspection forms and generate reports quickly. It's fairly easy to program. Customer service is great. I call one number and talk to the same person every time I call.

Nachteile: I don't like not being able to carry over the previous months inspections for an account. Also, when creating large forms, the system gets slow when saving questions.

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your feedback.

We are actually building a "priority rollover" feature this year that will allow you to see previous issues on assets you are inspecting from the mobile. In the meantime, our clients typically use the description or urgent note field to note follow up items (since that information stays with the asset).

Also, give our Form Builder a try...we've recently scaled up and out to double our capacity and power. What this means for you is that response times have been cut in half (things are faster), reports run quicker, and bandwidth has expanded allowing you to focus on inspections, compliance, and keeping people safe with the work you do.

And thanks for being a valued InspectAll customer!

We have had a great experience so far.

Matt M.
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Consistent looking reports. Faster report writing. Able to easily add pictures.

Vorteile: I like the fact that we now have a consistent look to all of our reports. Before everything was hand written and so each employee had their own way of writing a report. Now each report looks the same, so our client doesn't need to interpret things anymore.

Nachteile: I feel like it is still missing some features that would make our report writing faster. I would love to be able to download reports as separate pdf files (with just one click), instead of it being 1 large file with a table of contents. I would also like to be able to search the database using more attributes.

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the review!

For your reports, you can download single form reports (in lieu of the folder reports with a table of contents). Just click "Download" on the form either from the web or the mobile. You can also utilize the "Print completed reports" only option when downloading the report to include only those forms you want to show.

Let us know if you need any help with these options.

And thanks for being an InspectAll client!

This program has really helped our company get organized and help customer track there equipment.

Trevor C.
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Better organization, accurate, and efficient inspections

Vorteile: I like that it gives our customers a real sense of honest inspections. With the photo attachment feature it ensure customers know that any deficiencies we find are not just by word of mouth. It has made invoicing and billing streamline for our company and ensure that it is done accurately.

Nachteile: The advanced programming features can be a bit cumbersome until you get the hang of it. It would be nice if we could send the customer a report that they could click on pictures and they would enlarge.

von InspectAll Software an 2.3.2018

Thanks for the feedback, Trevor!

Great news! We now offer a premium customer access option so your clients to login to their account and not only see the pictures (which they can click to enlarge) but also issues found by asset or inspection. More information can be found here: https://docs.inspectall.com/article/504-premium-customer-access-logins

Thanks for being an InspectAll customer!

InspectAll is a very useful and powerful tool to have. Quick, easy and organized record keeping.

Bewertet am 16.2.2018
Phillip S.
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Professional reporting, Organization of tasks, and Increased productivity.

Vorteile: The software has so many capabilities and allows us to build custom reports for each of our customers assests. It makes inspections faster, especially on return trips. InspectAll allows you to view historical reports and copy reports for editing on future inspections. It is definitely the best way to organize all of our customers reports and all without carrying around stacks of paperwork. The software also allows you to create service reports that can be completed on the job site and you can have the customer sign-off on your Ipad before leaving. The completed inspection and service reports can be emailed to the customer right from your Iphone or Ipad before you even leave the job site too.

von InspectAll Software an 26.2.2018

Thanks for the great feedback, Phillip.

Be sure to periodically check out the Recent News feed on the site. We are adding new features all the time.

Helps provide good service to my customers.

Mark L.
Service Manager

Vorteile: I can customize the forms as needed. I can build the questions based on my area. Technical support has been outstanding.

Nachteile: Navigating i-pad compared to desktop can be a little challenging. Not having tutorials. Efficiency at the ground level is sometimes delayed.

Hello Mark,

We appreciate your business, and the detailed feedback on your experience.

If you ever have questions on the mobile app, be sure to contact your rep. Or you can just click on "Support" from the menu and pull up step by step tutorials and videos right from your iPad.

Let us know if you need help!

Have not had any issues to date with this product

Tiffany A.
HSE Coordinator

Vorteile: When I need to find a report, there are many ways that I can get to that report. Whether it being by asset number, the company's name, I can access it pretty easy. Plus I have to pull reports by assets and this program makes it so easy to download what I am needing quickly.

Nachteile: When I need to look up an asset from a past employee when you deactivate that employee it takes the name off the form.

Hi Tiffany,

Thanks for your feedback on your experience with InspectAll.

One thing...To be able to see folders scheduled to previous employees, just make sure you "Delete" those users when you no longer want them to access the system versus updating the user name and login to a new name. That will keep the original user's information tagged on the forms they completed.

We also have an option to transfer all folders scheduled to a previous user onto a new user (mass reschedule) on the back end.

So let us know if you need any assistance with that in the future.

Thanks for being a valued InspectAll customer.

Very helpful

Ryan H.
Inspector

Vorteile: Easy to use . not confusing .
Keeps good records . Makes it easy to . Shouldnt have to have a minimum of characters here . I've never had to call tech support but my boss has and he's been able to talk to someone by name . Hope you're having a good day . Hope this is 100 characters. Goodbye have a safe trip to school . Talk to you later . So long and good luck .

Nachteile: I use to be able to tell by process of elimination how many Inspections are left to do . Because the asset icon would turn all white. Now it makes my job harder because I have to spend a lot more time trying to find the hoists I have left to do on a job.

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the feedback.

There are a couple of ways to see what forms haven't been completed yet on the mobile (at a glance). Give us a shout and we will walk you through the options so that it's easy to keep track of your progress!

A full featured reporting program in a mobile app with excellent customer service

Bewertet am 22.2.2018
Greg F.
Inspector
Öl & Energie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Reporting made easy

Vorteile: The customer service has been excellent. The few times I've had issues with the program the response has been prompt and always solved my problems. The mobile app makes my job so much easier and convenient .

Nachteile: The web app is more cumbersome to use than the mobile app though the mobile app is so good this isn't much of an issue.

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the terrific feedback.

We've recently made some improvements to the website. We scaled up and out to double our capacity and power. What this means for you is that response times have been cut in half (things are faster), reports run quicker, and bandwidth has expanded allowing you to focus on inspections, compliance, and keeping people safe with the work you do.

And keep your eye out for even more improvements coming this year.

Thanks for being an InspectAll client!

Works great. Looks great. Saves me a lot of time.

Chris P.
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Quicker turnaround on inspection reports, better looking reports.

Vorteile: *Very professional looking reports - clean and easy to read.
*Easy to attached photos are great - show customer exactly what issue is + helps us ID parts for repairs.
*Love the copy folder function - makes doing monthly inspections real easy.
*Easy for our inspectors to e-mail reports direct to customer after inspections are completed - instant results for customers (other companies take days to get reports back to their customers).
*Like the customer archives are easily accessible.

Nachteile: *Had to pay additional for some of the reports we wanted and those reports weren't as customizable as we thought they'd be.
* On the PC version, wish we could make all a customer's assets sort by ID2 all the time.

Hello Chris,

Thanks for the feedback on your experience with InspectAll.

At InspectAll we realize that every customer has different needs and so we offer a variety of options for customizing your reports as part of your subscription. For clients who want something very specific, we also offer professional services to allow you to have reports tailor-made to your specifications. As I'm sure you've found in your research, our custom development cost is considerably less than our competitors.

Thanks for being an InspectAll client!

The InspectAll app dominates the archaic methods of hand written inspection reports

Bewertet am 21.2.2018
Dan R.
Rigging Shop Supervisor
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Time saver!

Vorteile: I enjoy the options to download via word, excel, and pdf formats. The fact that I can send our customers documented information that includes visuals for the items inspected is a major pro. The provided information cuts down the time for explanations of failures and increases customer's knowledge of why items have failed inspections without on the spot training.

Nachteile: We have had some glitches while using the software, but when we've reported the concerns have always been corrected quickly

Hi Dan,

Thanks so much for the great feedback.

So glad to hear you are pleased with your experience.

Keep an eye out for all the new features coming this year (Recent News feed on the InspectAll website).

Thanks for your business!

I use InspectAll on a daily basis to help schedule my service techs to their jobs.

Brennan A.
service coordinator
Maschinerie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: it is an easy software for my customers to look at their product folders when needing to

Vorteile: I like the fact that its easy to schedule my service techs for their work and that my customers have an easy way to access their folders when they need to see what is going on with their products. I also like how easy it is to save our folders to our computer drive!

Nachteile: I wish it ran a little faster! I do find that when I am in the schedule mode it wouldn't be so jumpy. it tends to glitch when I try to move schedules around. when I have a lot of things going on at once it tends to slow down and sometimes takes forever to load my folders for review

Hi Brennan,

Thanks for the feedback, and we have great news for you! We've recently updated our online platform to accomodate all the new features.

Always leads into an order!!

Larry K.
Director of Sales - South Central/Atlantic & Carib
Vorstandsbüro, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent detailed reporting. The way a shower survey should be done.

Vorteile: Very professional looking with all of the line item detail to share with the owner on how you arrived at ANSI compliance and non-compliance. Pictures tell the story...can use the executive summary when presenting to high level members of the end user organization.

Nachteile: Can be somewhat overwhelming if you don't use the program on a regular basis. Many of my reps continue to pull out their instruction guides when building their templates and when conducting the shower survey

von InspectAll Software an 2.3.2018

Thanks for the great feedback, Larry.
We are so happy you are enjoying your experience with InspectAll.

Be sure to utilize the Support Docs whenever you need additional help with the app. You can access it on the web or the mobile app, or send a message directly to the InspectAll support team.

Also, check out the definition section of your forms. It allows you to write question specific instructions for your reps if they need some direction (and it doesn't show up on the customers reports).

You can also upload files and best practice pictures on your form templates that can be viewed offline.

If you need any help, just give us a shout!

Works well with a properly trained tech.

Kevin S.
Service manager
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy to read reports, when set up properly.

Vorteile: Very adjustable and customizable. Has a very nice option to print deficiencies . Very thorough program.

Nachteile: too adjustable and customizable..... a lot of options that you may not need. Confusing and tedious to set up. Would be great to get in house training of the use of this software from the manufacturer.

von InspectAll Software an 2.3.2018

Thanks for the great feedback, Kevin.
We are so happy you are enjoying your experience with InspectAll.

Keep in mind that you can always use our out of the box crane package if you don't want to use any of the customization options. It includes all the standard form templates, folder types, and reporting so you can hit the ground running immediately.

We also offer in person training for our enterprise customers. See our Professional Services (Premium Support).

Without any training I was able to go in and begin building forms and managing inspections reports..

Chris M.
Coordinator

Vorteile: Easy and simple to use. The look of the reports is something our customers really like. Easy to track assets.

Nachteile: Some functions take longer to perform. I wish editing and updating would be easier and faster. Maybe be able to import and export files

von InspectAll Software an 2.3.2018

Thanks for the great feedback, Chris.

We are so happy you are enjoying your experience with InspectAll.

Take a look around the website as there are export buttons on all the database pages (Assets, Accounts, Folders), and try out some of the Insights reports as well to export priorities, form details, contacts, and locations right from the web.

Also, if you ever need an account or asset import, just let us know. We offer them after implementation as a professional service. More information can be found here:

InspectAll is a great tool for inspection.

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Dan R.
Rigging Manager
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience is great with using InspectAll. Again the information that i can gather and provide to our customer's is vital and provides a professional look opposed to the old hand written inspection method.

Vorteile: I like using the InspectAll app because it provides vital information to our customers. I'm able to file all inspection performed and gather information on current and past inspections. The option to provide actual pictures of failed items is very convenient for our customer's. it provides failed information like data and photos fro busy purchasers and managers.

Nachteile: Building new form can be a hassle in InspectAll.

InspectAll is a great tool to use on an everyday basis

Kevin M.
Account Manager

Kommentare: Daily work activity

Vorteile: Ability to work offline and attach pictures directly to form. Customization is very user friendly and has many options to perfectly match what I do on a regular basis

Nachteile: Sometimes the report does not download and shows an error message. I am not sure if it is a connectivity issue or a software issue

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the great feedback, and for being an InspectAll client!

If you are downloading the report from the mobile, make sure you are on a good wi-fi or cell connection. Syncing and downloading reports are the only two things you need to have connectivity to do from the mobile app.

Keep your eyes peeled for even more awesome features coming this year.

Huge time saver, reports are complete upon departure from locations

Michael D.
SR. VP. Risk Control Consulting
Versicherung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our team saves hundreds of hours and we recommended to our clients who now use the application. It saved them hundreds of hours in report writing and enabling tracking of recommendations and location conditions.

Vorteile: Accessible, sharable templates within our team, customer support helps us share templates with clients now using same platform. Easy to create forms

Nachteile: File structure for locations and divisions, saving templates to a file. Should have ability to easily create, Division, Region and Location structure. Storage of templates and ability to rename and modify updated template and store them is overly complicated.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your feedback.

Let us know if you would like to set up some additional training on Form Builder. You can quickly change a form template name by clicking on the blue edit pencil beside the form. You can also copy a form with the click of a button, and make modifications or create new forms. Additionally, we offer professional services to include form building if you want something built into your account by InspectAll instead of managing it yourself.

For account hierarchy, you have the ability to have multiple levels for an asset, form, or folder location (Account, Location, and area) which is a perfect fit for your Division, Region, and location structure. We also have a Team Feature if you want to restrict visibility of folders or forms based on a user's location. If you need any help, just let us know!

Thanks for being a valued InspectAll client!

Customer rep is great !! when it comes to helping me navigate the system and answering questions.

Kim H.
Inspection Coordinator

Vorteile: Coming from paper inspections I like that we can attach pictures and email PDF of inspection results in a report to our customer.

Nachteile: Being a new user with fresh eyes I have found a lot of issues that could be changed to make it a even better system for us users. I had issues with forms. Spoke to customer rep and she said they found a virus and that only me, but no other customer had found. Scares me that our techs are on site and not able to work meaning lost revenue for us and upset customers. We have had to pay additional large sums of money to have the inspection reports set up to suit our customer's needs. It seems that every time we need to accommodate our customer's needs it cost us more money or we are told that Inspectall is not capable of doing that. It is frustrating and costly for use. Once the new forms are made for us they must be a bonus for any of your other clients as well. Upgrading to Inspectall system has not been an easy change for our Techs, our Administrators or our customer and having additional costs every time our customers need something added or changed on their reports it is our obligation to please them at our expense or we lose them. Unlike Inspectall If we told our customer the changes would cost them additional money we definitely would lose them.

Thanks for the feedback.
As for the bug you discovered, we were happy to get that info and update the website, and most importantly that your technicians didn't experience any downtime in the field!

You may want to consider our Development Blocks in the future considering the multiple changes you are making to your reports each month. It could provide a cost savings to you until you and your clients have established a format that you are both happy with.

Thanks for being an InspectAll client!

we use the software daily for inspections reports - installs - modifications - service calls

Curt M.
SERVICE/PARTS

Vorteile: tracking our service techs schedule - the customers history base (inspections, service calls) - high priority fails we can attack immediately -

Nachteile: copying a folder and scheduling the tech - I don't like how the dates and time are set up and how long it takes to add in the correct date - petty but that's my like least?

Hi Curt,

Thanks for the great feedback, and for being an InspectAll client!

Keep in mind that you can set up recurring folders for any jobs you do at a regular interval. It's a quick way to schedule ahead!

Keep your eyes peeled for even more awesome features coming this year.

Great inspection software that is very user friendly

Philip B.
Operations Manager
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: User friendly and can attached pictures and allows me to get my inspection reports to my customer the same day.

Nachteile: Not easy to make changes to the forms, and customer support response is not the best. still makes me click boxes that don't pertain to a certain crane that is picked and have to fill out all the n/a

Hi Philip,

Thanks for your review.

Sounds like you have removed the default set up on the attribute exclusions in Form Builder. They are designed to eliminate non-applicable questions based on your selections. That way your forms always show questions based on the configuration of your asset.

You can see step by step instructions here, or contact your InspectAll rep if you need some help.