Since 2010, It has enriched my work as photographer and has been fully implemented in my business.

Bewertet am 11.6.2017
Owner photographer

Vorteile: Nice looking moodboards with great choices to preview. Many possibilities to customised the program.

Nachteile: I Would like to have more information in moodboard statistics like thumbnails of downloaded pictures and more.

Reliable, structured, a good buy

Martin E.
Editor
Medienproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The products dashboard gives us a ful view of all our asstes. Organization calls it reliable, structured and easy to use.

Nachteile: Sometimes integrations from other data sources could take up some time. Also, documentation for the right solutions could be hard to find.

Efficient to use on a day to day basis, and very adaptable to scale and integrate.

Jonas P.

Vorteile: The very friendly and easy user experience. Plus how it was implemented and integrated into my existing set-up of tools. I'm a marketer and with this I know that my current brand material is effectively deployed and used.

Nachteile: Like all softwares I think it is too focused on features and functionality, meaning being less outspoken on the benefits coming out of it. More benefit focus in the "start/set-up guide" is my suggestion.

As a user of QBank over 7+ years, I am very satisfied with its use. I am very satisfied with its us

Bewertet am 4.9.2015
Photographer

Kommentare: As a user of QBank over 7+ years, I am very satisfied with its use. It has taken me as a photographer for Shell International and Royal Dutch Shell within all the companies of Shell around the world, to share my photos in a fast and easy way in a beautiful interface. What would increase the convenience to use still is when there is more than one picture at a time could be downloaded. It would also be desirable to see a complete overview of the expire dates of the mood boards. Upload is unfortunately not possible with Safari, only with Firefox and Google Grome.
I am working with an old version of Java and all updates does not want to work.
And yes, I am overall still satisfied!

Great Product!

Bewertet am 11.1.2018
Clinton B.
Sales

Vorteile: I really like how this software brings a lot of value to my work. I can use this every day without any hiccups

Nachteile: I do which they have better support on the weekends and late hours but overall I am very pleased with this service.

Useful tool to save and share files.

Bewertet am 14.10.2015
Michelle Å.
Marketing Coordinator - Digital Marketing

Kommentare: We have Q-bank for both internal and external usage. Internal we wanted to have one place for all files; images, PDF:s, DWG:s, installation instructions, scale drawings and so on. With Q-bank we found an easy way to storage all these files at one place instead of 20 which we had before though many departments are involved. It was also important for us to share our material with customers and pres,s so Frontend is perfect for that. The system is easy to use and very useful for us. Some not good parts is the connection between Q-bank and InDesign. This connection is very important for us and should have saved a lot of work mounting in images for catalogue production. Still now, 1,5 years later (after we bought the software) this problem is not solved, unless we don´t upgrade the software (which is not for free). This is a huge problem though we were told this should have been solved when we bought the software. So even if there are many good things with the software, this part takes down the overall impression though it is a main thing for us.

Four years experience with Qbank

Bewertet am 19.10.2015
Victoria E.
Digital Asset Coordinator

Kommentare: I work as Digital Asset Coordinator in the Stena Group. We have had Qbank as our DAM product since 2011. I´m responsible for our Qbank and I'm very pleased with the system. The good thing is that you feel close to the developers and can therefor develop Qbank for your needs. The costumer service is splendid, they always give feedback and you feel that they care. I would recommend Qbank anyday! Victoria Edström
Digital Asset Coordinator
Stena AB

QBank, one crucial tool. Enables a high quality experience for our online visitors.

Bewertet am 12.10.2015
Peter G.

Kommentare: Since we started to use QBank, we are not only getting things done quicker, to a higher quality. We are already tracking positive results, looking at the user behaviour on our online visitors. They tend to stay longer, and convert better. Due to having more relevant content presented, in a more timely manner. This hasn't been the case with other tools and media banks, which we used previous to Qbank. Keep up setting the pace - and good work QBank!

QBank is the perfect tool för sharing and distribution of photos and videos.

Bewertet am 21.10.2015
Annika K.
Agent

Kommentare: QBank helps us manage and share our photos, video clips and press information with the film industry all over the world. QBank is integrated with our website and gives us a perfect tool to present our clients in a faster and more efficient manner. Timing is an essential factor for success för our clients and QBank really helps us with that.

Huge timesaver & powerful solution

Bewertet am 12.11.2015
Pekka L.

Kommentare: QBank is the perfect tool for asset collaboration with our resellers. Our brand and marketing material are always updated thanks to ingenious QBank Moodboards. QBank's customer service is top notch thanks to their up to date customer portal and the personal support. We highly recommend!

Qbank was easy to integrate with Roxen CMS

Bewertet am 19.10.2015
Per Ö.

Kommentare: We have successfully integrated Qbanks modern DAM with our Editorial and Web- CMS, Roxen Editorial Portal and Roxen CMS. The project was easily managed and Qbank gave us all the support we needed (which wasn't much) to complete the projects in no time.

This is the most easy to use DAM software I have ever tryed.

Bewertet am 16.4.2015
Pablo M.
Sales & Marketing

Kommentare: This is by far the most most user DAM system I've tried. Now we do not look in the folders after our resources as a PDF, video and pictures.
A major advantage of how we use it how it is linked to our TYPO3 CMS platform that manages our website.

Very helpfull and understanding personel

Britt L.
Brand Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use the software. If we make changes in the future we know that there are many companies that can also use the software so this will make it easier for future updates or changes

Nachteile: If you do not use the software all the time you forget certain parts of the updating. Then I need to contact my supplier.

Q-Bank a smashing timesaver

Elina O.
Web Manager

Kommentare: Q-bank have made it possible for us to send and receive all kinds of media. Q-bank made it easy for us to get a grip of what we have and what is missing. Finally it is also possible to work and collaborate in house in one media bank.

DAM good Qbank

Bewertet am 27.1.2015
Claes F.

Kommentare: Great experience with Qbank product and team.
Qbank has well documented API and intuitive user interface, solid features and long client relations. All file formats are guaranteed, and we feel well positioned with Qbank for future use.

I am very satisfied over all the years I use QBank.

Bewertet am 10.2.2017
Ernst B.

Kommentare: It is for me as photographer a very reliable and a easy to use top instrument to work with! There are some minor technical suggestions I will communicate with the support department.

Need to have software to keep media organized

Bewertet am 19.4.2015
Tomas J.
Kommunication director

Kommentare: Overall it´s a very good product. I have the older version so there is some functionalities that I don´t have but from what I´ve seen in the demos of the new version all the cons are taken care of.

Straight forward and easy to use

Bewertet am 23.10.2015
Eva B.
Web Manager

Kommentare: Powerful media management system. Easy to use and easy to integrate with other systems. The team behind is service-minded and friendly, with great knowledge about what they are doing.

Great Product

Bewertet am 10.2.2017
Robert L.
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: WE really love the product and use it ourselfs and for some of our customers. The possibility to gather all your digital assets in one place i truly amazing

Fantastic product that we use allot and our clients are happy with

Bewertet am 13.10.2015
Robert L.

Kommentare: Pros is that its really easy to use. Everything is fast and nice. We hear from the clients that they save allot of time using Qbank as centralized repository for their files.

Easy and efficient to use

Bewertet am 21.10.2015
Matilda B.
Agent/Legal Advisor

Kommentare: Easy and efficient to use. Provides the necessary tools for our business. We use the software to manage and share information, pictures and audiovisual files.

Top notch

Bewertet am 20.11.2015
Nina H.

Kommentare: Qbank is a fantastic tool for streamlining and archiving our marketing communication and digital assets. Thank's Qbank for simplifying our business processes!

A product that saves you a lot of time

Linda L.
Marketing Manager

Kommentare: Pros: An easy to use platform that saves you a lot of time.
Cons: Unfortunetely you can't use high resolution images in Qbank that you want to publish on your website.

Userfriendly!

Jimmy H.

Kommentare: Really userfriendly and pedagogic to handle, love the easy upload. Flexible and totally integrated DAM that solves our demands easily

QBank is an excellent DAM system.

Tobias R.
Salesmanager

Kommentare: QBank is very powerful and user friendly.
It,s easy to configure and customise both to clients graphic design and needs.