Pipeliner CRM Erfahrungen

Über Pipeliner CRM

Ein CRM-System für den Vertrieb zur Maximierung des Umsatzes. Ein Sales Enablement-Tool mit dem Fokus auf Pipeline-Management, Vertriebsprozess und Analytik!

Erfahre mehr über Pipeliner CRM

Helps in sales automation, As a CRM, PipeLiner provides a very simple and user friendly interface.

Sometimes one find it difficult to Understand.

Bewertungen zu Pipeliner CRM

Pipeliner CRM hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 204 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Pipeliner CRM bereits verwendet?

Kannan
Kannan
Founder & CEO in
Quelle: GetApp

Pipeliner CRM - Customer Success Platform built on Principles by Sales Professionals for Sales Professionals

Kommentare: Salespeople are a rare breed. They love meeting and/or talking to customers all the time. For them, productivity is measured in terms of number of deals closed every month. They are the entrepreneurs within the organization. They think the company runs successfully because of them. And they are simply right. They have no time to do data entry. They simply do not have the time to follow cumbersome procedures. They want a CRM product that simply thinks like they do. And Pipeliner fits the bill perfectly. I am yet to see a product that is crafted for the Salespeople. As a salesperson, I am in love with Pipeliner, the CRM Software that made me fall in love with Sales again.

Ease of Use Integration with Apps that you use Visualization of Sales stages No expert skills required Lets you focus on the right leads at the right time Always available on the cloud and on your mobile devices [Android, iOS apps] - whether you are connected or not. Auto Syncing once you are connected. There are no multiple editions to choose from. Single edition and you get all the features at one low price. Over a 3 year period, you will pay 50% less than the popular cloud app [that tries to do everything under the sun completely ignoring the very purpose with which the company was started or what their name means]. Whereas Pipeliner is built for the Sales Force. To empower them in true sense. What's more? You would have achieved more sales than if you use the popular cloud app. And cultivated happy customers for life. Do you want more sales ? Do you want to manage your sales leads with utmost sophistication ? Do you want to make sure your sales people focus on the right clients at the right time ? Do you want to see your pipelines visually ? Do you want instant intelligence on everything about Sales at your fingertips ? Do you want your sales people to fall in love with Sales again ? The answer is "Pipeliner CRM". Go for it. You will NOT have any regrets.

Nothing whatsoever. I have no complaints at all.

Robert
President in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pipeliner CRM - Powerful and Flexible

Pipeliner CRM system is very visual and easy to navigate. The visual Pipeliner makes it easy to track and manage the different stages of your project pipelines! The Navigator feature gives an instant visual update on what indicators are lagging and progress vs sales targets.

There is not much to dislike with this software. Initial set up can take a little effort (no more that others), but once complete little effort is required to maintain and use this program.

Agustin
Agustin
COO in Deutschland
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Really bad tool if we think that MKT and Sales are one team

Kommentare: If I work alone in my own company really good, if not I would look for another option.

From a sales point of view it was really easy to use the pipeline and forecast as well as setting future tasks

Really bad experience or no MKT tools, reporting is not a strength of this product either which make it useless.

Bob
Sr. Director IT in USA
Konsumgüter, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Good CRM and Opportunity Solution

Kommentare: From an IT perspective the product is built well, responsive, and feature rich.

Very well designed. All web based and can be easily customized.

Automatizer should be included in base product. SSO/Active Directory isnt really integrated well into the permissions and access control.

Charles
PRO in Nigeria
Metallabbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Best CRM Software in Town

Kommentare: Pipeliner CRM is a software that I have used for my business over a period of time, and I can testify that it is quite easy and cheaper to use than other softwares for CRM. The quality and durability is immeasurable and very refined. It can track and save lead information that can help you generate sales.

I like almost everything about CRM Pipeliner, but I love it mostly because it's easy to use, and its quality is unquantifiable. So, Pipeliner CRM is the kind of CRM that I recommend for anyone who wishes to be successful in his sales activities and digital marketing in general.

What I like least about the Pipeliner CRM is the clip tool that enables user to save lead generated from the internet websites.

Isaac
Regional Sales Manager in Nigeria

A Top Notch Customer Relationship Management Tool.

Kommentare: I have used Pipeliner CRM and I can tell you that its worth the value of your money!

It has top notch Graphic User Interface with Seamless ability to Integrate with other applications. Its also easy to navigate.

Its only a CRM tool.I wish the producers can make other competing softwares aside the CRM Key features it has.

Areful
asst.manager in Bangladesch
Computer-Hardware, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Pipeliner CRM is the best sales software in CRM community .

Kommentare: Pipeliner CRM solve all problem of a sales company .to use this CRM software in a company we can get report of many module like account management, contact management, lead management, opportunity management & activity management.

To use this CRM software in any sales related company then they can get any sales report within short time. it is also easy to use for both sales people & company owner.

In pipeliner CRM i don't get any disliking features.because all features in this CRM are related to a sales company directly.sales people & company owner get all report with one click which are related with them.

Sarah
Sr Sales and Growth Analyst in USA

LCG Inc

Kommentare: We are using it for Pipeline and Contact Management.

The analytics and built in report generation are top notch. CRMs should be able to spit out reports based on your data. Pipeliner does, and in a way that is easily digestible.

The only thing I'd like to see them be able to do is spit out slides...but it wasn't a deal breaker.

Andrew
Client Success in USA
Industrieautomation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Powerful CRM Tool

Kommentare: Provides company-wide visibility into Account information and history in order to provide our Accounts a better experience.
Establish clear Ownership, Action items, and Next Steps to Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities.
Provide a clear method to triage new Website and other external leads and integrate them into the Sales Workflow.

Very intuitive interface for account, contact, and opportunity tracking. Powerful API for interfacing with our ERP system. Responsive to feature and issue requests.

Billing can be unclear as to which features are included for which user levels. Have hit barriers with the reporting tool.

Logan
Manager - Client Success in Kanada
Industrieautomation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Flexible and easy to use

Kommentare: Overall it has been an excellent experience. The Support team is incredibly helpful and the software is easy to learn

the flexibility is the best feature of Pipeliner CRM. It is easy to modify and adjust as business needs change

Products and Categories flexibility is still being improved. Some improved report and graphical data representations would be nice

Arno
Owner in
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, Selbstständig

Excellent tool also for small business!

Kommentare: My business is B2B. What I’m selling is voice training, workshops, and speaking engagements. Until recently, my business was developed through public relations, publishing in special interest magazines, and through people finding me through the website and social media.
About 2 years ago, I began to see a dramatic change. I needed more than a database and a bit of marketing automation -- I needed a sales process to help me drive interest and drive business. Competition was rising and it was obvious that I needed a more structured way to keep my contacts, accounts, and business relationships organized and vibrant. For both existing and new business relationships, I needed a way to nurture those relationships.
It became clear that all my business was not going to come to me any longer. I needed help selling to my key persons -- that’s when I looked for the right CRM tool. In the end, I found Pipeliner through searching on Google. I had asked colleagues and friends for recommendations, but the software they or their companies used was too unwieldy, complex, and expensive. c
Today I can say, Pipeliner helps me to stay in touch with the most promising customers and to make more business with less effort.

The visual approach. I noticed right away that Pipeliner workes differently from other solutions. It is visual -- not dry spreadsheets but instantly understandable in pictures -- and intuitive. I don't need a thick manual. No need to think in ‘database structures’. Pipeliner shows me the sales process and how I move from stage to stage. Pipeliner ‘mirrors’ my behavior. I don’t have to understand all the technical workings -- I can just see what I need to know. I suddenly have an instant snapshot of my sales stages, what I need to do next, and this motivates me. Also absolutely important and helpful is the integration of MS Outlook and the connection with several social networks.

There are only few things I dislike. One is, I miss the possibility to import vcf-cards when I am creating a new lead. Also would be good for me - as located in Europe - the integration of the Xing-Network.

Paul
Marketing Manager in UK

Recommended. Not the most intuitive to use, but powerful and customisable.

The overall experience of signing up and installing the client software is good and we have had no technical issues. Customer support is good and documentation is available for using and customising the interface. For example we wanted to add a margin value field to each qualified opportunity and although this was not a default field it was easy to find instructions as how to do it. The new field is calculated and can be used for graphs and reports so we can see relative margins against project values. Pipeliner lets you run more than one pipeline and we have two, one for new sales and one for existing customer development. This makes it easier for sales team to keep their workload balanced between the two activities. The management reports feature is extremely useful and enables our directors to quickly see how the sales team are progressing in terms of wins, losses, potential and actual sales.

Our directors want to encourage the sales team to add follow up actions after events. Unfortunately, you cannot add a telephone call or email as the follow up to a meeting. We have posted it as a feature request, but it is a surprising and pretty pointless limitation. Who wouldn't follow up a meeting with a phone call? It would also be nice if the pipelines could be colour coded as it can be difficult to know which one you are working in. Our only caveat is that should your internet connection fail and you carry on working, the 'auto-synch failure' alert is very small and easily overlooked. If you have to reboot the PC to solve the internet connection you will lose all the work added after the synch failure. We would like Pipeliner to auto-backup client data to the client PC which could be restored in the event of a synch failure.

Winston
Business Development Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simply the best CRM

Kommentare: Having a 360 view of the customer and allowing us to engage with our customers in a more powerful way. We now have greater insights as to our customers preferences , buying patterns, etc which have allowed us to be more strategic and provide a more individualized offering to each customer.

I tried other CRM like MS Dynamics etc, and you need a full-time IT staff to install and manage, which as a small business, we cannot afford. Pipeliner is packed with features up and running in a few hours instead of days. The user interface is very visual and easily customizable with various views along with the drag and drop feature within the Opportunity Pipeliner. The software is constantly being updated wtih new and powerful features which has really added immense value to our business. We have recenly integrated Pipeliner iwth our Accounting software and it has been great. Additionally their support staff are very quick to respond and resolve any issues that may arise. Overall Pipeliner is very easy to use but packs a whole lot of powerful features

Very happy so far with Pipeliner CRM so nothing to write here.

Sharry Karisa
Sharry Karisa
Wealth Patner in Kenia
Vermögensverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A better CRM

Kommentare: I use Pipeliner CRM to build up my administration counseling and business training practice. Pipeliner CRM offers an exceptionally apparent and responsive method for following income age in your association. It contrasts from other CRMs altogether: the Pipeliner CRM client becomes astute rather than working basically as an information passage tech. The rich and exceptionally responsive interface of Pipeliner CRM furnishes the client with quick criticism on pipeline elements. Pipeliner CRM maneuvers every one of the information into one spot and makes it quickly open to the client and their groups. It outwardly supports what you are doing accurately in moving a lead through your business pipeline.

Pipeliner CRM gives information seeing choices. It has revealing choices whether graphical, mathematical and diagram like. The Mobile App has discourse to-text and text-to-discourse AI usefulness for voice note update as opposed to composing. It assists us with catching leads from anyplace. It has its own versatile application, and a business card scanner is simply marvelous. Reasonable.

Our coordination from Salesforce.com was somewhat difficult and we encountered some lethargic velocities, yet a lot of that was because of the huge number of records we were acquiring. Furthermore, we didn't employ Pipeliner backing to help us. We did it all alone. Those issues have all been settled.

Carsten
Sales Operations Manager in Australien

Excellent CRM for pipeline and activity management, reporting

Extremely powerful. Highly configurable, allowing us to fully align the software to our playbooks and existing sales processes. The ability to setup the relevant activities required per each sales stage, upload documents specific for a sales-stage and other features which support the process are fantastic. Pipeliner is not only workflow-focussed, it's also very intuitive to use. Social network integration (LinkedIn), Office365 integration and the WebGrabber tool are also fantastic. Pipeliner supports multiple departments, products and pricebooks. The reporting features for the creation of standard, advanced, private and shared reports is very comprehensive. We have been using Pipeliner for about 12 months now. The onboarding process was a breeze, their training was awesome, the whole team is extremely responsive, helpful and client-outcome-focussed. Highly recommend.

There isn't much to dislike about Pipeliner. One of the features we are currently missing is the ability to automatically send scheduled reports (daily, weekly or monthly) to specified (internal or external) email addresses. This will hopefully be available soon.

Ian
CEO in Australien
Unternehmensberatung

At last a CRM that actually helps you to sell.

I've used many different CRM's throughout my 20+ years in sales and Pipeliner comes out on top. I love how Pipeliner put everything you need right in from of you, no having to click around multiple screens or complicated navigation. Plus everything looks so great. You don't see a dull spreadsheet style layout of data, you see the logo's of your clients, you see the faces of your contacts and you see all of your opportunities laid out neatly in the relevant stage of the sales process. Everything you nee to make the right decisions quickly is right there, with even more insight no more than a click or two away. For us Pipeliner has transformed CRM from being passive and dull to being an active and engaging experience. I particularly love how you can easily mould Pipeliner around the way you work rather than being forced to change the way you work to comply with the way the CRM is designed. You really do get the sense the Pipeline team know what sales and selling is all about and they've worked hard to build a platform that keeps you focused and moving forward. It's already a great tool we love to use and with every new release introducing amazing new features it's set to get better and better. Thank you Pipeliner.

The mobile app is in need of an update so I'm looking forward to the new version coming out later this month. Having a telephone support number would be nice to have.

Christopher
Christopher
Senior Sales Manager in Niederlande
Landwirtschaft, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Significant Boost To Quick Conversation of Leads to Customers

Kommentare: Pipeliner CRM is solving the problem of getting stuck should in future a Sales Representative leaves the company without proper handover notes because it keeps full data of all sales processes which is available from a 360 degree view standpoint.
Time is money and Pipeliner CRM has proved to be a great time saver because it has drastically reduced my time spent from lead generation to customer acquisition, especially that it has a feature by which I am able to harvest leads from LinkedIn (contact details included) with a click of a button.

With all Sales Reps' activity history available to me at the click of a button any time, and with Pipeliner CRM also available in mobile app form, it has given me impetus to manage my sales teams and my customers remotely, yet effectively from any part of the world, thus coming in handy with the prevailing lock-downs as a result of COVID-19. Further, I like the fact that it provides for higher lead velocity, leading to a a quicker realization of sales objectives.

It cannot easily be operated offline from both the desk top and mobile app version. This makes some of your work inaccessible should you find yourself in place with poor or no internet connectivity.

Bonnie
Consultant in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fast ROI, excellent UI, and low TCO. We picked the right CRM!

Pipeliner has made complexity "simple". The total cost of ownership (TCO) is low because the admin portal is easily managed and customized by our team without expensive interaction with the provider. The User Interface is intuitive and visual. The drag and drop feature is fantastic.

Some of the features lack depth. Search results are not alphabetical order which is inefficient and frustrating. Our industry is document heavy and there is no folder management. Also, the system will not allow documents larger than 30MB. We are in the construction industry and not able to upload architectural plans. Bulk updates are designed around Primary Contacts and we have to manually re-link opportunities when a contact that was not Primary leaves their job. Sometimes that requires manually re-linking up to 500 opportunities.

Etienne
None in Kamerun
Telekommunikation, Selbstständig

Why is Pipeliner CRM an essential Business tool

Pipeline is very intuitive, easy to learn and administrate. It incorporates ADD-ONs such as web clipper or ADD-ONs that allow interaction with most of email managers such as Gmail, Outlook, etc., which avoids the use of multiple platforms and applications to manage customers, make an email, create leads, create customer accounts, archive exchanges etc ... Pipeliner CRM creates a dedicated customer area that allows the sales person to access all the information related to the deal, such as emails to the customer, documents exchanged, programmed activities, people to contact within the company, etc. this on the same interface. • You can really make a good sales decision, • Imagine a sales person resigning! All the necessary information for the follow-up of its deals are at your disposal. Pipeliner navigation panel give an overview of the business situation. it's gives out the level of progression vis-à-vis the global target, the agenda, suggest new potential business. In addition to being a CRM web base, the mobile application allows to have all the necessary support for the sale even in the field. You can track sales, see deals evolution, manage your calendar and even send emails without being in the office. The voice command of the mobile application of the Pipeliner CRM is the most. You can send mails, SMS, and even make call only by voice command.

The many down side of the Pipeliner CRM is that software usage language and support is only in english. This will be blocking point for businesses with other working languages such as French etc...

Gary
Gary
Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Managing the Sales Pipeline visually

Kommentare: We have used the software internally and we also now recommend to others, as a cloud based system, this is now our preferred option for sales and marketing teams. Having recently taken on new staff, who had not been exposed to CRM before it was refreshing to see how quick that can pick up running with the system and for us more important was that instant awareness and reminder of their purpose, i.e. how they need to attain their target.

Very easy to use and many clients are up and running themselves with little input from ourselves, but also Pipeliner CRM Support team have been very good and patient in resolving questions, often pointing us to the easy to understand video tutorials to complement what they have said. The chat function is a great and quick way to engage with support direct. Having seen the new 'Insights' functionality on a recent webinar, this is the next item we want to explore and start to use to give a deeper understanding of how different sales people are performing, not just on sales.

Having spent now nearly 20 years working with CRM systems, my view is there is no such thing as a perfect system and that clients will always want more functionality and this applies across all systems. The functionality is usually there, but may need to be pulled out. For Pipeliner CRM, the only real difficult I have had to learn is the data import functionality does need to be thought about and understood. Having said that, this is usually sorted in the initial set-up by accredited external consultants or trained system administrators....so maybe it is me and I just need to spend a bit more time on this...

Gerald
Business Development Manager in Sambia
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Most User Friendly CRM

Kommentare: Pipeliner CRM system helps with easy collection and efficient qualification of leads into opportunities.It also helps with ensuring collaboration through its buying center feature which shows everyone with influence in the buying decision. The war room feature helps focus the team on the activities required to close the most important deals efficiently.

Pipeliner CRM system is visual in nature which makes it easy to navigate from one section or component to another such as from leads to opportunities, or even within the same component .I also like the inclusion of leading indicators which make it possible to simulate future team performance if the team continues on the same track.

Pipeliner CRM system is generally a good software but they could improve on making it easier to add notes when creating leads for additional things to consider along the sales processes to ensure the sale is concluded in a timely manner.

Daniel
Managing Director Center for Sales Leadership in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

CRM Review

Kommentare: Excellent system easy to use implement and is very effective

Handling opportunities (click and drag). Targeted values, and sales velocity features

Difficulty deleting unwanted opportunities

Manager in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

PL is great

Easy to set up and use. Quoting feature is great.

Nothing. There is nothing to dislike. It's good.

Martin
Martin
Managing Director in
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Pipeliner works because it is easily customisable and simple to use for people at all levels of an organisation

Kommentare: In the work we do, CRM fulfils a massive role in automating processes, which in turn delivers the sales strategy for business. Pipeliner fits this role perfectly, because it is so easy to customise. It can quickly and easily be set up to mirror and automate your sales processes. No admin, no team of propeller heads. Just simple, smart design to deliver outstanding capabilities. This makes it the perfect tool for any business. We recommend Pipeliner to all our clients.

Highly customisable. Can be set up to automate your processes easily Everything is visual, making it easy and fun to use for sales people at all levels Easy to input information Easy to extract relevant information Automation of tasks and workflows

Lots of software updates means sales downtime

Ian J
Ian J
CEO in
, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten
Quelle: GetApp

Finally a CRM that delivers results

Kommentare: Over my 20+ year career in sales I've experienced a wide selection of CRM's. Some have been better to use than others but I can't say that any one of them has been a huge help to me either as a sales professional on the front line or as a sales leader looking for insights. Typically they've been overly complex and cumbersome. Something you tolerate rather than enjoy or get any value from. That's all changed with Pipeliner CRM. I love it. These guys truly understand what sales is all about and they've built something that helps rather than hinders. Finally a CRM that delivers results.

Although its not a specific feature a major 'Wow' factor is the visualisation philosophy behind the whole platform. You can see everything you need to see on one screen. Everything just looks fantastic. The main pipeline view shows you exactly where all of your opportunities are instantly and I love that you can drag and drop opportunities from one stage to the next. You can also see where you are in relation to your quota on the same screen and take the action you need to progress. I particularly love the 'Buying Center'. You have to see it to believe it but relationship mapping is a major challenge for most who have longer term, complex pursuits with multiple stakeholders. The Buying Center makes it easy to keep track of and manage everyone involved in an opportunity, even if they don't work for that company. There are so many awesome features but that one alone saves so much time and effort and delivers tremendous value.

That it's taken so long for CRM to get this good!