Über Pipeliner CRM

Ein CRM-System für den Vertrieb zur Maximierung des Umsatzes. Ein Sales Enablement-Tool mit dem Fokus auf Pipeline-Management, Vertriebsprozess und Analytik!

Erfahre mehr über Pipeliner CRM

Helps in sales automation, As a CRM, PipeLiner provides a very simple and user friendly interface.

Sometimes one find it difficult to Understand.

Bewertungen zu Pipeliner CRM

Pipeliner CRM hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 215 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Pipeliner CRM bereits verwendet?

Kannan
Kannan
Founder & CEO
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Pipeliner CRM - Customer Success Platform built on Principles by Sales Professionals for Sales Professionals

Kommentare: Salespeople are a rare breed. They love meeting and/or talking to customers all the time. For them, productivity is measured in terms of number of deals closed every month. They are the entrepreneurs within the organization. They think the company runs successfully because of them. And they are simply right. They have no time to do data entry. They simply do not have the time to follow cumbersome procedures. They want a CRM product that simply thinks like they do. And Pipeliner fits the bill perfectly. I am yet to see a product that is crafted for the Salespeople. As a salesperson, I am in love with Pipeliner, the CRM Software that made me fall in love with Sales again.

Ease of Use Integration with Apps that you use Visualization of Sales stages No expert skills required Lets you focus on the right leads at the right time Always available on the cloud and on your mobile devices [Android, iOS apps] - whether you are connected or not. Auto Syncing once you are connected. There are no multiple editions to choose from. Single edition and you get all the features at one low price. Over a 3 year period, you will pay 50% less than the popular cloud app [that tries to do everything under the sun completely ignoring the very purpose with which the company was started or what their name means]. Whereas Pipeliner is built for the Sales Force. To empower them in true sense. What's more? You would have achieved more sales than if you use the popular cloud app. And cultivated happy customers for life. Do you want more sales ? Do you want to manage your sales leads with utmost sophistication ? Do you want to make sure your sales people focus on the right clients at the right time ? Do you want to see your pipelines visually ? Do you want instant intelligence on everything about Sales at your fingertips ? Do you want your sales people to fall in love with Sales again ? The answer is "Pipeliner CRM". Go for it. You will NOT have any regrets.

Nothing whatsoever. I have no complaints at all.

Robert
President in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pipeliner CRM - Powerful and Flexible

Pipeliner CRM system is very visual and easy to navigate. The visual Pipeliner makes it easy to track and manage the different stages of your project pipelines! The Navigator feature gives an instant visual update on what indicators are lagging and progress vs sales targets.

There is not much to dislike with this software. Initial set up can take a little effort (no more that others), but once complete little effort is required to maintain and use this program.

Industrieautomation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Scammed and ripped off

Kommentare: This CRM did not solve any problems for me, it created problems for me if anything! It also left me out of pocket as the management team would not refund me for the remainder of the 12 months once I left after 2 months.

The User interface is OK, it is easy to learn how to use this CRM pretty quickly as its pretty basic. Thats about the only good thing I found with this CRM, the rest has been pretty poor.

The Sales Team at Pipeliner CRM told me that the CRM had certain features that I was looking for when I originally contacted them about their product. They did a demo for me but it was very vague and did not really touch on what I wanted to see even when I asked them to. As they do not offer a trial for the CRM, I had to take them on their word that the features worked as they has described.Once I had signed up and paid for 12 months in advance, I found that these features did not function as described. They tried to convince me to use a work around at that stage but it would not work due to bugs in the software. Even when they found these bugs when they tried to configure a workaround, they just ignored them, they are still in the software today!I sent an email to the head of sales and the [sensitive content hidden] of Pipeliner CRM to inform them that I could no longer work with their CRM as it did not function as they had said it would in the original demo, even the workaround was a failure. I was told by the management team that it was my fault, that they never said it could do what I was requesting and never said it could! This was a full 180 on what they sold to me and promised 2 months earlier.2 months into my 12 months I cancelled my account and moved to another CRM. I contacted the management team and asked for a refund for the remainder of the 12 months I had paid for but I got no response. 2 more further attempts to contact the [sensitive content hidden] and management team failed, they just blanked me.

Haba
Content Manager in Rumänien
Zeitung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful CRM

This app was very easy to setup and start using it. Nice UX and intuitive design.

For the price it would be nice for some extra features and functions.

Antwort von Pipeliner

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of Pipeliner CRM. Pipeliner was designed to be intuitive with an interface that people enjoy using, so I am glad to see that is your own experience. As for features and functions, Pipeliner does come in 4 different versions so you can pick the version that provides the features that you value most. In addition, many features are available as a la carte options. Also know that many of the great features you see in Pipeliner are the result of suggestions from our clients, so don't be shy. Let us know what additional features you are most interested in. Regards, Don Araldi EVP, Sales

Charles
PRO in Nigeria
Metallabbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Best CRM Software in Town

Kommentare: Pipeliner CRM is a software that I have used for my business over a period of time, and I can testify that it is quite easy and cheaper to use than other softwares for CRM. The quality and durability is immeasurable and very refined. It can track and save lead information that can help you generate sales.

I like almost everything about CRM Pipeliner, but I love it mostly because it's easy to use, and its quality is unquantifiable. So, Pipeliner CRM is the kind of CRM that I recommend for anyone who wishes to be successful in his sales activities and digital marketing in general.

What I like least about the Pipeliner CRM is the clip tool that enables user to save lead generated from the internet websites.

Isaac
Regional Sales Manager in Nigeria
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Top Notch Customer Relationship Management Tool.

Kommentare: I have used Pipeliner CRM and I can tell you that its worth the value of your money!

It has top notch Graphic User Interface with Seamless ability to Integrate with other applications. Its also easy to navigate.

Its only a CRM tool.I wish the producers can make other competing softwares aside the CRM Key features it has.

Areful
asst.manager in Bangladesch
Computer-Hardware, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Pipeliner CRM is the best sales software in CRM community .

Kommentare: Pipeliner CRM solve all problem of a sales company .to use this CRM software in a company we can get report of many module like account management, contact management, lead management, opportunity management & activity management.

To use this CRM software in any sales related company then they can get any sales report within short time. it is also easy to use for both sales people & company owner.

In pipeliner CRM i don't get any disliking features.because all features in this CRM are related to a sales company directly.sales people & company owner get all report with one click which are related with them.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Lead Management CRM

Kommentare: It is worth to test out Pipeliner, if you need lead management with powerful features and a lot of customization options.

The easy way to move your leads across your pipe, the powerful filtering features make Pipeline an excellent tool for each lead manager.

I was missing some integrations when I used Pipeline but I see now they are available.

Sarah
Sr Sales and Growth Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

LCG Inc

Kommentare: We are using it for Pipeline and Contact Management.

The analytics and built in report generation are top notch. CRMs should be able to spit out reports based on your data. Pipeliner does, and in a way that is easily digestible.

The only thing I'd like to see them be able to do is spit out slides...but it wasn't a deal breaker.

Carla
Carla
Head of Proposition Development in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A very productive solution for companies looking for CRM.

Kommentare: It’s really simple to use, with minimal configuration choices and a simple user interface. One of the most striking elements of Pipeliner to me is that I don’t need to be an architect to modify my Pipeliner example. Furthermore, any form of enhancement can be implemented without difficulty. Pipeliner CRM, in my opinion, is a legitimate service that may assist enhance sales because it permits and has a wide range of operations with amazing features.

I like Pipeliner because it makes job creation very simple and efficient. It also provides variable exclusive sales records for files since it retains all of the data, examines the assessment, and its procedures carried out at the time of sale. I also enjoy how I can design various pipelines for different purposes or uses, and the best part is how quickly I can create dynamic reports. I enjoy that I can attach various types of papers and add colleagues. I like how Pipeliner helps me see which clients I should prioritize and which I shouldn’t.

I am quite delighted with my campaigns; I just wish that when I use the search feature, it would give me some name recommendations, because it only works when the client’s name is spelled correctly, occasionally I get confused in the writing and don’t find it.

Paul
Marketing Manager in UK

Recommended. Not the most intuitive to use, but powerful and customisable.

The overall experience of signing up and installing the client software is good and we have had no technical issues. Customer support is good and documentation is available for using and customising the interface. For example we wanted to add a margin value field to each qualified opportunity and although this was not a default field it was easy to find instructions as how to do it. The new field is calculated and can be used for graphs and reports so we can see relative margins against project values. Pipeliner lets you run more than one pipeline and we have two, one for new sales and one for existing customer development. This makes it easier for sales team to keep their workload balanced between the two activities. The management reports feature is extremely useful and enables our directors to quickly see how the sales team are progressing in terms of wins, losses, potential and actual sales.

Our directors want to encourage the sales team to add follow up actions after events. Unfortunately, you cannot add a telephone call or email as the follow up to a meeting. We have posted it as a feature request, but it is a surprising and pretty pointless limitation. Who wouldn't follow up a meeting with a phone call? It would also be nice if the pipelines could be colour coded as it can be difficult to know which one you are working in. Our only caveat is that should your internet connection fail and you carry on working, the 'auto-synch failure' alert is very small and easily overlooked. If you have to reboot the PC to solve the internet connection you will lose all the work added after the synch failure. We would like Pipeliner to auto-backup client data to the client PC which could be restored in the event of a synch failure.

Carsten
Sales Operations Manager in Australien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent CRM for pipeline and activity management, reporting

Extremely powerful. Highly configurable, allowing us to fully align the software to our playbooks and existing sales processes. The ability to setup the relevant activities required per each sales stage, upload documents specific for a sales-stage and other features which support the process are fantastic. Pipeliner is not only workflow-focussed, it's also very intuitive to use. Social network integration (LinkedIn), Office365 integration and the WebGrabber tool are also fantastic. Pipeliner supports multiple departments, products and pricebooks. The reporting features for the creation of standard, advanced, private and shared reports is very comprehensive. We have been using Pipeliner for about 12 months now. The onboarding process was a breeze, their training was awesome, the whole team is extremely responsive, helpful and client-outcome-focussed. Highly recommend.

There isn't much to dislike about Pipeliner. One of the features we are currently missing is the ability to automatically send scheduled reports (daily, weekly or monthly) to specified (internal or external) email addresses. This will hopefully be available soon.

Manager in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

PL is great

Easy to set up and use. Quoting feature is great.

Nothing. There is nothing to dislike. It's good.

Clemens
General Manager
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Simple and easy to use

Kommentare: I can recommend this tool to all businesses and individuals who have been through the pain of CRM! The tool really focuses on the essentials when it comes to sales and pipeline management and gets rid of all the unnecessary tasks that sales people are confronted with in everyday life. The interface is top class. What completely made me choose pipeliner is the one of a kind support the company offers. They have really understood to focus on the customer and not themselves.

I have been using pipeliner for the sole purpose of following my deals/opportunities through the sales pipeline. There is no tool on the market that is as simple to use as this one. It lets me accumulate all the information quickly and I don't have to use Excel anymore. The Outlook integration completes the system and lets me manage my customer information and contacts at the same time. Due to my intensive CRM and sales background I have decided to become a pipeliner partner. The simple implementation of the tool makes it interesting for any company. Of course it is not perfect, but which tool is today. If you can ignore some of the small lack of features, it gives you a perfect overview and summary of your sales pipeline at the click of a button.

The workflow is not 100% optimal, but pipeliner has made tremendous efforts to improve this since I am a customer. The clicking between screens can become tedious at times, but does not hinder you from your daily work.

Andy
Managing Partner
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CRM Designed for Salespeople

Kommentare: I was evaluating CRM products for a client who needed a full featured that could be easily accessed by all constituencies within their organization. This entailed a search for a product with a sales-centric interface and workflow; one that would be the least time consuming for anyone to input new data or to search for information one an existing prospect or customer. Once I started the 30 day trial of Pipeliner, I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to use and how good they were on timely customer support. My client is a small organization, fewer than 100 employees;so I wasn't looking at this product to be used by 1,000's of people. It more than met my expectations and my client's requirements. It is easily and fully customizable to fit the needs and process of each customer. The final analysis is that this is a tool that enables the customer to create the CRM experience and processes that best fits their unique business needs.

1) Customizable 2) Intuitive from a sales perspective 3) Easy to use and saves time 4) Easy enough for even the executives and technical staff can input their interactions with clients and prospects.

1) My client prefers month-by-month billing, not annual plans 2) Lack of integration with HubSpot

Kevin
Senior Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

It is extremely simple to utilize!

It is extremely simple to utilize and you can likewise roll out any improvements to your pipeline without having any issues. They likewise have an exceptionally appealing UI awesome designs that will make you generally lean toward Pipeliner.

The help group should run after paying attention to the client needs and tending to them properly with the goal that they can guarantee a smooth encounter for their clients all through their use of the stage.

VP Sales in Kanada
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for manufacturer's CRM

Kommentare: Excellent tool for our small sales team. Online program stays always updated.

Multi-platform availability. Ease of use for new non-computers oriented users. Mulitple ways to enter key information.

Need to re-login regularly. Seems to time-out on the web page even when still using it.

Logan
Manager - Client Success in Kanada
Industrieautomation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Flexible and easy to use

Kommentare: Overall it has been an excellent experience. The Support team is incredibly helpful and the software is easy to learn

the flexibility is the best feature of Pipeliner CRM. It is easy to modify and adjust as business needs change

Products and Categories flexibility is still being improved. Some improved report and graphical data representations would be nice

JOSIAH
Chief Marketing & Sales Officer in Nigeria
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A game changer is in town!

Kommentare: My experience about Pipelinersales CRM, is amazingly engaging. I will recommend it for every sales operation that's aspiring to get organised for growth.

I am a well trained salesman and I have been selling various products and solutions for over 30years. I never came across an amazing game changing software like this, that can impact positively on sales operations. Do you want to move your sales to the next level? Try Pipelinersales CRM, your operations will never be the same again.

Considering a global market, the company should have a Customer care dept that will operate 24/7 a week.

Bryan
Sales Engineer & Engineer Support in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for tracking lead creations

The ability to see the progression of leads that have been created

It is frustrating at times not being able to hoover the mouse pointer over the “name” field to see the complete file name.

Silas
Sales Consultant in Nigeria
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Instant Visualization Simplified

Kommentare: As a sales consultant, I have had a lot of clients whose major challenge they have is managing their entire sales team and observing how each rep is managing his pipeline. Since I introduced Pipeliner CRM to them, they have experienced efficiency within their sales management process and an increase in the number of closed deals. For me and my clients, managing sales pipeline just became seamless with Pipeliner CRM.

Pipeliner CRM gives you an instant visualization of your entire sales process. This helps in making key decisions and managing sales reps. What I love about Pipeliner CRM is the fact that it was developed by sales experts to empower salespeople. Also, they have a strong philosophy on educating sales personnel on the job.

There is really no perfect CRM software out there in the market. Pipeliner is not the ULTIMATE CRM tool yet, but it is the best in the market and currently strives to be better by continuous improvements.

Kristen
Sales Enablement Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pipeliner is easy for adminstrators

Kommentare: The sales team uses it to enter opportunities. I use it to pull reports and import contacts and accounts

User friendly and easy to train employees on

Syncing but that is not needed on the cloud version

Eva
Vertriebsassistentin in Deutschland
Kunststoffe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Pros and Cons

Collection of a lot of information per customer at first glance

Results of the search function are sometimes confusing

Chijioke
Sales Manager in Nigeria
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pipeliner CRM, the best Professional way to sell

Kommentare: It has been a worthy experience. Basically, I am solving the problem of managing the efficiency of each sales rep in the sales process and encouraging them to build on it through effective sales cadence.
It also helps the team members not to have a collision with regards to contacting same account by various members of the sales team.

The detailed process assists both the Sales Manager and Representatives to manage the whole sales process in a more professional way. A detailed Tech and Process that will ensure various sales reps do not contact or bother the same account which will eventually result to loosing the account. Also, a tech that provides detailed information about the strength and weakness of each sales rep, which will enable the manager to build on the strengths rather than focusing on improving on the weaknesses of the reps. It also helps the manager in evaluating various efforts put into the process by individual sales reps for adequate and deserved benefits for the reps. Finally, it give this assurance to sales reps that there is assistance at any stage of the sales process.

I dislike the possibility of the the technology chosen by the Sales Manager to cumbersome for sales reps.

Director of Sales in Brasilien
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

PipeLiner CRM - Amazing solution

Fantastic solution to have a clear view at any moment of the sales situation of your team. No need to ask your team to "prepare report", you can have any report you need, at 1 click. Meeting are now focused on action, not on "reporting". In future companies without CRM will not exist. It is a real tool which any company need. Sales person love it. Even a 1 person company will improve productivity with PipeLiner. And it works offline! very good when you are on the road or internet is down: you still can work and everything is sync when you are on line again.

I really have no complains. The tool is very easy to use and powerfull.